The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

BRIDGE CLUB

An absent minded researcher, a container of tea, his wife and her bridge club all come together in a very twisted and sexy way one boring afternoon. If you want to use anything please ask first.

THE SET UP

This is a tale about how a weird series of events just happened to make a very interesting result. Rather than bore you with the mundane we shall give a quick overview of how these little things happened and get right to the result.

Dr. Roger Brooke was a brilliant scientist who worked at a private research facility. He was working on numerous projects. Two of them were important. One was dealing with the mind; intelligence but mostly on personality and how we act. The other was on cancer cells; specifically how stop the uncontrolled growth and spread of infected cells. In this area he had a breakthrough in that he had developed a chemical that could stimulate cell growth of certain types or inhibit others. Basically put, he was on the verge of developing a way to stop cancer and a way to grow brand new human cells.

But the good doctor was somewhat absentminded and one day while working in his lab he knocked over several vials of the two chemicals and they leaked onto the floor. They mixed and congealed into an odd looking blob. They sat their bubbling for a few minutes and the doctor not noticing walked out. Shortly after this happened a lab assistant (whose name in unimportant) came in and noticed the spill. Looking around for a spill kit he discovered that it was missing. He noticed a canister of tea. The good doctor was a big tea drinker and despite the rules usually kept a tin of tea on his desk so he could have a quick cup now and then.

The lab assistant figured it was better than nothing and poured the ground tea leaves over the blob and let it soak it up some. Then he carefully scooped it into the canister and wiped the area down. He sealed the tin and dropped it in the plastic HAZMAT bag near the desk. He then headed out to get maintenance to come later and do a more thorough sweep.

The doctor returned after the lab assistant left and after a few moments decided he wanted some tea. He cast about and couldn’t find his tea tin. As he looked he saw it in the plastic HAZMAT bag. As the container was right next to the desk he assumed he had simply knocked it into the container and pulled it out. Just then his cell phone alarm went off and reminded him he had an important engagement. He doffed his lab coat and packed his bag and in his rush loaded his tea container in it. He went to him meeting and then home.

At home he unloaded his briefcase and found the tea tin. He moved it to the kitchen counter intending to fill it for the next day. But he forgot to, and he forgot it on the counter.

The next day was Wednesday. Doctor Brooke’s wife, Gladys, a slightly frumpy mid forties woman of upper middle class upbringing always had her bridge club on Wednesdays. She had her three friends over from the other houses in the subdivision; Marilyn, Agnes, and Josephine and they played bridge right after lunch promptly at 1pm. It was a very normal, very older, empty nester kind of thing.

Gladys, being the proper lady that she was of course always had tea. This Wednesday was no different. She began to brew a kettle promptly at 12:45 and looked about for her tea. She happened upon her husband’s tin and knowing he had filled it with her tea she used it to brew up a pot.

Since she was making tea in a pot after adding the leaves, she failed to notice the odd colors and weird gurgling it made over her other preparations. She did notice that it had an odd smell to it, sweet and almost fruity, but she simply put it down to it being an odd thing and let it go. Then promptly at 1pm her doorbell rang and she puttered into the living room to welcome her friends.

THE BRIDGE GAME

“Well ladies, shall we start?” Gladys said with a smile as she carried in a tray with some butter cookies and a nice hot pot of tea.

“Oh certainly, but let’s have a cup of your wonderful tea first.” Marilyn said as she helped her set it down.

“Oh you flattered, there is nothing special about my tea and you know it.” Gladys said with a smile as she poured a cup and handed it to Marilyn. “It’s just that a cup of tea and bridge are perfect together, a lovely way to spend a Wednesday afternoon with friends.”

“Oh indeed.” Said Agnes. “This really is something that so many young people don’t understand anymore. My daughter calls me an old fogey when I come over here. I’m glad she is away at college, I hope maybe seeing how some of these other people live will make her appreciate good manners and good traditions.”

“I’d like to think so but you know how the younger generation are, buried in their phones and on the internet and in such a hurry. It’s really a shame.” Said Josephine as she added some sugar to her tea.

“Well, let’s not get ourselves all worried about that. We’re good friends and we are here to have a nice game of bridge so let’s get to it.” Gladys said and poured herself a cup and took a sip. “Oh my! This is a lovely cup of tea. Such an interesting taste to it, almost fruity. I’ll have to ask Roger what he mixed in with it.”

“When you find out let me know, this is quite delightful.” Said Agnes and Josephine and Marilyn nodded along.

The girls settled down for their game and sipped their tea. They went through the pot rather quickly, but held off on another so they could play for a bit. They made their usual small talk and prattled on about what over forty year old ladies who have no kids at home talk about. Then after about a half house Gladys began to feel a bit odd.

“Hmm, excuse me Josephine, but are you feeling a bit warm? I am suddenly thinking I need to turn the temperature down a bit. It’s seems a bit stuffy in here.”

“I thought it was just me, but I was thinking the same thing dear.” Marilyn said and tugged her collar on her long sleeved white blouse. Agnes nodded as she loosened her cuffs.

“Well, isn’t that odd? It’s slightly cooler than yesterday and I know I haven’t changed anything on the settings. Hmm, well, maybe it’s just us getting a bit older.”

Josephine tittered and then looked a Gladys with a small smile. “Now, now, that won’t do. After all I think we are all young at heart aren’t we ladies?” Everyone smiled and resumed bridge playing.

But after a bit Gladys noticed that they were all sweating and loosening their clothing. She was beginning to have some trouble breathing and it was very odd. “It’s almost like my breasts are growing but that is simply foolish.” She thought to herself. But she did unbutton her blouse several buttons down and unbuttoned her sleeves.

After a few more minutes Gladys heard a gasp come from Agnes. She looked over at her and saw her staring at her. She blinked and after a moment said “Agnes? What it is? You are staring at me and it’s rather uncomfortable.”

Agnes closed her mouth and said “Gladys, your hair.”

“What about my hair dear?”

“It’s growing.”

Gladys stared at her for a moment and then said “Well yes. Hair does that.”

Agnes glared at her. “No Gladys, I mean its growing fast and right now. Look at it, or touch it at least.”

Gladys put her hand up to her short cut hair in a small bob to humor her friend who was apparently having a hot flash or something and froze. Her hand touched her bob and she felt it actually pushing out. She patted it again and then slowly pulled out a couple of bobby pins and let it hang down. Normally it would barely reach the bottom of her neck, but this time she felt it hang down past her shoulders.

“Oh my! This is most peculiar! Not something I have ever had happen before!” Gladys said in a surprised tone. She played with her hair and pulled it forward to look at it. When she did she had another shock.

“Blonde? Oh heavens! What is going on? I haven’t had blonde hair like this since high school!” she said in a breathless tone. “Oh Lord! It’s changing color as I’m speaking! Wait, what, oh gracious! What shade is this? Is this even blonde?”

“I believe its Platinum Blonde dear. A very fake type usually brought about by dye and bleach. I seem to recall that this is a look among rather, um, promiscuous young ladies.” Josephine said.

Gladys looked up with a start and then stopped. Josephine’s hair had grown too. She had always been a brunette, but she had started to get some streaks of grey. But her normally short hair had grown out to about mid back and had taken on a very dark and lovely sheen. A look that most women would pay lots of money and spent hours in a salon to get and Josephine had it with no effort.

Gladys looked at Agnes. She was light brown in her hair and now it was a golden blonde and very wavy, a “poofed out” look she seemed to recall. Marilyn’s hair was a strawberry blonde and had changed into a dark red, almost the color of flame. Her hair was now as long as Gladys’ own and showed no signs of stopping.

“Ladies, I think we need to take a short break from our game and figure out what is happening. Is anyone noticing anything else?”

“My skin is clearing up. Look, the spots on my hands are gone. Oh my Lord! I haven’t had skin like this since college!” Agnes said with voice that seemed a bit higher pitched than normal. Gladys put it down to nerves and then looked at Marilyn who was looking down at her chest.

“I don’t want to alarm anyone, but I do believe my breasts are growing. I was having problems breathing but put it down to the heat. But I am very certain I have expanded in the chest area. And they are, um, how do I put this? They are rather firm and, ah, gravity defying.”

Gladys looked at Marilyn’s chest and blinked. Her friend had always been a bit small in the chest department, but that was no longer the case. She was easily a 36 CC and appeared to be growing some more. She also looked very uncomfortable and awkward.

“Oh goodness! This is most peculiar indeed! Marilyn, why don’t you undo your bra? We’re all adults here and it looks most uncomfortable.”

“Oh thank you, this is very tight.” Marilyn said with relief and quickly undid her blouse and then her bra. Her breasts indeed had grown and as she had stated they were not sagging and were actually quite impressive.

“Oh that is MUCH better.” Gladys turned to see Agnes had joined her and her own breasts were now hanging out for the world to see. Gladys heard Josephine start to remove her blouse and she excused herself.

“Just one second, let me get the blinds. This would be a bit awkward to explain to the postman.”

She and her friends tittered at that, except that Gladys thought it sounded much more like a giggle. She shut the blinds and then undid her own blouse. She removed her bra and let out a large sigh. “Oh that is much better. I was wondering what was going on. I still am but at least I can breathe.”

She looked at her friends who were looking at themselves and each other. Gladys couldn’t blame them; she and the others were now all sporting a chest that any swimsuit model would kill for. Her own breasts were at least a 36 DD and were perfect orbs that seemed to be taunt, her nipples seemed to be very perky, and in general something she would expect on a 21 year old model. In fact they really didn’t seem to be breasts at all.

“Hmmm.” She said.

“What was that Gladys?” Josephine asked as she carefully touched her skin above her areolas. She sucked her breath a bit at the feeling and blinked. “Oh my! I don’t recall ever being that sensitive.” She thought.

“Well, I was just thinking about this change, or these changes to be more correct. I was thinking that “breasts” just doesn’t seem right. All women have breasts, but these don’t seem to be just breasts. They are something else. They are, mmmm…”

“Tits.”

Gladys, Josephine, and Marilyn looked at Agnes who was slowly rubbing her nipples. She sucked in her breath and let it out slowly. She had a look of enjoyment on her face. “Tits my dears. What we now have are knockout sets of tits.”

Marilyn sniffed. “That is a rather crude expression Agnes. I’m not sure I appreciate having my chest referred to in such a base manner.”

“Oh Marilyn, you know I wouldn’t insult you like that. I am merely saying that women that have these never ever call them breasts. They use the term tits, or knockers, or hooters, or fun bags. Quite a few names. Tits I think is the most accurate and the most acceptable in regular society.”

Josephine was now rubbing her tits openly. “I must agree with Agnes, I think that term is accurate and also the most acceptable. Although I’d love to see my husband’s expression if I called them “Fun Bags”.” All the women giggled at that.

Gladys noticed that change. “Ahem. You do realize that we all just giggled like little high school tarts. I do think our bodies are undergoing a great deal of change. Our skin is clearing up, our hair is growing and is coloring in ways it hasn’t since high school or college, our tits have become quite impressive. I am also noticing how my pants are not fitting correctly anymore. I do believe my waist has shrunk down and my bottom has ballooned out some.”

She turned around and the other women looked. “Oh Gladys you are spot on dear. Your ass appears to be quite nice and you have what is called an “hourglass” figure. I’d bet your belly is so tight you could bounce a quarter off it.” Agnes said with a much higher pitched voice.

Gladys looked over her shoulder. “My ass? That is certainly crude.”

“But again accurate. Look at Agnes. I can’t think of anything other than “ass” to describe her new rear end. It’s quite lovely.” Josephine said.

Marilyn frowned but looked as Josephine spun slowly and then Agnes. She appeared to think for a moment and then sighed. “I hate to say it, but you are again accurate my dear. What we have are awesome asses. The kind every woman would die to have. Most odd.”

Gladys had stopped turning around and had on a hunch peeked into her neither regions. Her eyebrows shot up and she gasped. The others turned to her and she looked at them.

“My snatch is shaven clean.”

The other women all froze and then as one peeked on down. Marilyn flushed, Agnes blinked, and Josephine snickered. The other women looked at her and she shrugged. “I used to Brazilian wax all the time but this is nicely done. My husband is going to enjoy this.”

At that innuendo Gladys felt a rush of heat and her pussy started to moisten and feel a bit hot. A quick look around confirmed that the others had the same feelings. “I think we need to be careful of those thoughts for a bit. Come upstairs and let’s look in a mirror and think about what we need to do.”

With nods of accent they all moved upstairs. Agnes came last carrying a bottle of wine and four glasses. “I think we could all use a drink.” She said as they strutted into the Master bedroom. She poured everyone a glass and they started to drink and check themselves out in the mirror.

Gladys swayed up to the mirror and pulled off her remaining clothes. She began to pose like a runway model, but after a few poses began to get a bit more risqué. She leaned up against the bed post like it was a pole; she bent over and looked over her shoulder and smacked her ass and watched it jiggle, and knelt down and pushed her tits together and rubbed them hard.

“Girls, I find this to be most odd. I am a knockout Platinum Blonde babe with 36 EE tits, a 24 inch waist, an ass that you could bounce a silver dollar off of, perfect skin, awesome baby blue eyes, feet that can’t seem to do anything but arch like they are in heels, and a voice that sounds like a, a…”

“A bimbo stripper?” Josephine volunteered.

“Oh perfect! Thank you Josephine, yes a bimbo stripper. And when I started looking over myself I felt it was wrong to show such a wonderfully hot body like I was an older woman. A body like this needs to be flaunted, to do anything else is simply unacceptable.”

The other ladies nodded. “I was thinking the same thing Gladys. It just wouldn’t be proper to cover this body up and to not sway this ass when walking. Or would it be booty? Well, it simply should be stared at when I’m walking around, just like my tits. The girls need to be shown off, it’s simply the proper thing to do.” Marilyn said with now normal sounded high pitched voice that matched her body perfectly.

The other women each took a turn at the mirror. Unlike Gladys who had to experiment a bit, each of them started off with a nice slow swaying walk and then took various poses. After a bit of discussion, Agnes had gotten her smart phone and done some googling. She told the others that the poses they were doing were “slutty”.

“Oh. That is not what I was hoping for. That has a bit of bad baggage attached to it. Are you sure there isn’t another word we could use?” Josephine asked.

“I am afraid not dear. These poses are slutty. And we need to use the proper term, so we are doing slutty poses.” Agnes replied.

“Oh. I don’t like that term. It implies that we are actually sluts and we most certainly are not sluts. We are hot yes, and we have killer bodies as they say, but we are most assuredly NOT sluts.” Josephine replied as she posed with her bare ass towards the mirror and her face pouting over her shoulder with a finger to her lip.

“Now, now. It’s the poses that are the issue, not us. Let’s not get side-tracked from the real issue. And that is that we need some new clothes. I simply have nothing that will fit me anymore and I’m willing to believe that all of you are in the same boat. We need to go shopping once we have something to cover us until we can get something proper.” Gladys said with a firm tone she used on rare occasions when things got a wee bit strained.

The other women all agreed. After doing some digging in Gladys’ closet they managed to get some shorts and pants that more or less fit (usually very tight on the hips and loose at the waist), and all of them wore one of her husband’s work shirts. None of them put on any underwear or bras as nothing would fit them anymore.

They were about to go downstairs when Gladys snapped her fingers. “Oh, I need to get cash.”

“Cash? Why?” Agnes asked.

“Well, women like us would normally pay cash as that is what we would have for walking around. We are not exactly women who would normally have a gold credit card after all.”

The others paused for a moment and thought about it. Josephine said after a moment “Normally I’d say you were wrong but actually that seems to, well, feel right. I don’t feel like I should be using a credit card, I feel like I should use cash or maybe something else…”

Agnes and Marilyn both nodded. Gladys smiled and went back to the safe they had in the back closet and pulled out several thousand dollars. She passed a grand out to each of her friends and said “You can pay me back; I know you are of course good for it. And of course I gave you used bills so they can’t be traced.”

The others all nodded and then they made their way downstairs. On the way down Marilyn spoke to Agnes.

“You know, I was thinking this should be very odd to us. Saying we are girls who use cash only and not credit cards? And when Gladys said used bills I immediately thought “Oh, of course, I wouldn’t accept anything else”. And I am not finding this odd at all, which when you think about it is very odd.”

Agnes replied “You are saying exactly what I am thinking except that when Josephine said “something else” I thought of drugs or sex. And that didn’t even make me think twice, which is a bit odd indeed.”

“Drugs and sex. Yes, it’s odd certainly. I don’t think we can pay for anything with that, at least not where we normally shop. But I would still take them as payment; it just seems to be something a woman like me would do.”

Josephine looked over her shoulder and said “Yes, exactly what I thought. It is odd isn’t it?”

Gladys tutted. “Ladies, it isn’t odd. It is something we simply haven’t done because it’s outside of our normal experience. I was just googling some of this and it turns out that there is an economy based on cash, and barter, with the most commonly bartered items being sex and drugs. It apparently is most common in the slums or in the ghettos of inner cities or in places with high vice rates. So it does exist, it’s just not something we normally do.”

“Oh, well that is a relief” said Agnes. “I was very worried for a moment that we were thinking something odd. But it’s just different, just like when we went to the Mongolian BBQ, not what my husband and I were expecting, but still very normal we found out and very good.”

Josephine and Marilyn also looked a bit relieved by this and they all got into Gladys’ Lexus SUV. Gladys searched her Google Maps for a moment and then said “Ah that is perfect.”

She put her phone up on the holder and started the car. She followed the directions and Marilyn who was riding next to her looked over at the screen. “Oh Gladys? Where are we going? The mall is back that way; this is heading into the old downtown area.”

“I know dear. I thought about it and there isn’t a good place at the mall for us to shop at. With our bodies, we need something that can really show us off. Those places at the mall simply are too conservative.”

Agnes spoke from the back. “That does make sense, really this new body of mine really does need to flaunted and even the more daring things there don’t really excite me.”

“Exactly dear, exactly. But I found the perfect place. I checked its inventory and it’s absolutely made for us. It’s called Patty’s Pleasures and its right off of Creed and 17th.”

“Oh. That actually sounds just the place. I remember reading about that area. Lots of cheap strip clubs and the like. Oh yes, that should be just the thing!”

Gladys soon had them there and she parked right in front. It was about 4pm and the area was pretty quiet. Within a two black area were at least five strip clubs and two hourly motels. Patty’s was in an old beaten up strip mall with large glass windows behind bars. A cheap leather corset hung in the display window along with a couple of ball gags and a crop.

They walked on in and a large, overweight woman sat behind the counter smoking a cigarette. “Welcome to Betty’s. I’m Betty, what do you need? Street wear or club wear?”

Gladys walked up to her and smiled. “Oh, so nice to meet you. I’m Gladys and these are my friends Josephine, Marilyn, and Agnes. We are in need of some new clothes and I’m so glad you can help out.”

The woman seemed a bit taken aback by her use of words and she looked at them oddly for a moment. “Are you punking me?” she finally said.

Gladys tutted and pulled out her wad of cash. Betty’s eyes widened a bit (Gladys had snuck $500 extra into her roll) as Gladys pulled out a $100 bill and put it down on the counter. “My dear lady, I assure you we are most serious. We are in need of new clothes, we will pay cash, and we need the whole set. Shoes, stockings, lingerie, bottoms, tops, coats, jewelry; a whole wardrobe. I can find somewhere else to shop or you can go and lock the door and give us your undivided attention for at least an hour and we can get this business finished properly. Now, shall we start?”

Betty moved fast for as large as she was. She had run over and locked the door. She put up a sign that said “back at 6pm”, and then turned to the women. “Alright ladies, whatta need?”

“Well, you said earlier street or club wear. Can we see some examples of both please?” Agnes offered.

Betty smiled and led them towards the back past rows of all sorts of porno tapes and sexual toys. She got back into a costume area with latex nurses and bunnies and so on. The women all touched a costume and nodded at one or the other but they weren’t here to buy a Halloween costume.

In the very back were rows of micro-skirts, spandex tops and bottoms, tube dresses, faux-leather items of all kinds and some very tight bodysuits. Betty turned around and rubbed her hands.

“Okay, let’s start with you red. Nice hair, we need to match it.” She looked at all of them and leered. “Yeah, street wear. Definitely street wear for all of you. Red, try this on, don’t worry about a bra, none of you need one. In fact, aside from thongs, none of you need underwear so don’t worry about it.” Betty said and handed Marilyn a bright red vinyl mini-dress with open back and front laced together. The bottom of the dress barely covered her pussy but she slipped in on and it strained from the pressure her tits put on the front. In hugged her ass very well and Gladys nodded in approval.

“Oh that is simply perfect Betty! It matches her hair perfectly and shows off her booty very well.”

Betty snickered a bit and then kept on. She handed Marilyn a pair of bright red stockings and a garter belt. “Put these on and then go over there and pick out a pair of red latex thigh boots with platform heels. The kind you can use to hold a man off of you while fucking so he doesn’t touch your skin with his.”

“Oh! They make boots like that? Oh how perfect, thank you so much.” Marilyn said with a smile as she sat down on a bench and started to pull on her stockings.

“Let’s see, you next.” Betty said as she pointed to Josephine. “Nice black hair there. Brunette’s can rock black like no one’s business, so let’s get you set up. Hmmmm, damn that body is toned like a piano. I got it, bodysuit.”

Betty pulled out a full black spandex bodysuit and a pair of black latex knee high lace up boots with heels. “Pull this on, it has a lining on so it slides on and off easily. No underwear of any kind when wearing this. Okay zip it up and oh sexy!”

The bodysuit was hugging Josephine’s body like a second skin. Gladys could clearly see her camel toe and her ass crack, and her nipples pointed out like hard little diamonds. Josephine smiled at the mirror and turned around. She gave her ass a smack and giggled.

“Oh this is just divine! I just love how this feels! So tight, I can feel your eyes on me Gladys. I simply MUST have this one.”

Betty moved up behind her and bunched up her long hair into a ponytail and tied a black bow tie on it. “There, go put on the boots and then find some nice hoop earrings to put on. That’s it. Now, you the Golden Blonde.”

Agnes moved forward with an expectant smile. “Oh this is simply wonderful. Betty you are such a great outfitter, you really should be doing this professionally.”

Betty laughed. “Oh I do, I work with professional girls ALL the time. Of course most of them don’t pay as well as you will. Now, you need something a bit more formal. Something that shows off that hair and those Sapphire eyes. Ah! Just thing.”

Betty pulled out a strapless, pink rhinestone micro tube dress. Agnes slid into it and Gladys clapped. “That’s just darling! Perfect for you. You tits are barely covered and I can see just a hint of areola and your pussy would be exposed if you lifted one leg higher than a foot off the ground.”

“Oh wonderful! Yes, this is perfect. Now shoes, what goes good with this?” Agnes asked.

“Oh heels, of course heels. And I have just the pair and the legging to go with it.” Betty said as she moved behind a row of shoes. She came back with a pair of pink leg wraps with rhinestone studs in them and a pair of platform high heels encrusted with so many rhinestones you couldn’t tell the original color.

Agnes clapped her hands and sat down to put them on.

Gladys sat there and looked at Betty with a cocked eyebrow. “Well, you have done a fine job thus far. But I sense you have something special in mind for me.”

Betty gave a mock bow. “Right the first time. Anyone can see you are the head of this group, so you need to show it. And I have exactly what you need.”

Betty pulled out a box and opened it. Gladys looked and smiled. “Oh my. I do believe you have outdone yourself Betty. That is precisely what I was thinking.”

Gladys stood and pulled off her clothes and then donned her new outfit. It was a Selene Faux Leather Lingerie Dress. It hugged her close and had perfectly set rhinestones around her cups and the holes cut in it and held together by O-Rings. A large hole was on each of her hips and two beneath her tits O-Ring. It covered her pussy by maybe 2 inches but it was enough. Gladys already knew that any underwear under this dress was simply not going to happen.

She smiled in the mirror and then smiled more when Betty came up with a set of thigh high black latex platform boots. She slid them on with a smile and then grinned at the mirror.

“Perfect if I do say so myself Betty. You are a genius.”

Betty smiled and made some notes on a piece of paper. “Well, I aim to please. Now then, this will do for wearing out of the store, but you ladies will need other stuff so let’s get you loaded up.”

Betty was good as her word. Soon each woman had a large bag full of similar themed clothed and shoes or boots. Marilyn had various red and black corsets and halters with short skirts. Josephine had several other body suits and numerous wet look articles such as full leggings and halters or just tight latex bras or chemises. Agnes had numerous micro-tube dresses, booty shorts and tops and at least 10 leg wrappings. Gladys herself had several faux leather outfits and thigh high boots, and had a couple of paddles and a crop thrown in. She had held one while trying on another dress and it had been a very empowering feeling.

They each got some appropriate jewelry, and they all sported nice hoop earrings. Gladys was even happier that they got a bulk discount. All told they had spent over $3000 and Betty was grinning broadly. She grinned broader when Agnes had left her diamond earrings and Josephine had left her emerald bracelet as they simply didn’t match anything they had anymore.

Gladys stopped by the large standing mirror one more time and frowned. Something was still off…

“Oh dear!” she exclaimed.

Everyone looked at her. “We need to get our hair and makeup done! That’s the problem! We are only half complete girls.”

Betty chuckled. “Your lucky day. There is a salon just down the block that caters to women of your kind. I can make a call and get you all appointments right now, if you are willing to pay $200 each that is.”

Gladys walked over and hugged her. “Oh you are such a dear. Thank you. Please do, we will be right over.”

Gladys led her friends out the door and she heard Betty on the phone talking. “…four of them. Yeah! Just damn near cleaned out my store. They are coming over and want full treatments and will pay $200 each! I don’t want a cut, just clear your calendar! These whores are fucking spacey as hell but pay cash!”

“Whores? Now who could she be talking about?” Gladys thought as they dropped their bags and strutted over towards the salon. There was a bit more traffic and they got several catcalls and whistles. One man even asked if they were working.

“Oh no, we are getting a makeover. Thank you for asking though.” Josephine had replied and then asked “Why do you think he asked that?”

The beauty parlor was a beat up dumpy looking place run by an older Vietnamese woman with lots of young girls helping along. She grinned when they came in and took their money first thing.

“Okay, all you sits down. We take care of rest.” She had said and then went to work. She shushed any attempt to talk with a “Quiet you! Me doing this for 30 years, me know what look street walker like you need.”

For the next hour they all sat back and let the women work on them. And when it was done, Gladys smiled broadly as she checked herself and her friends out.

Josephine had her hair washed, cut some and done up in a braid that hung down to her mid-back. She sported long red nails, thick makeup and dark red lipstick. Agnes had her hair poofed out and cut to where it was just past shoulder length, bright pink highlights and pink makeup including lipstick gave her a bubbly bimbo appearance. Marilyn had her hair in a long ponytail hanging down her back. Bright red lipstick, nail polish and dark eyeliner gave her a very sultry look.

Gladys however was the most satisfied. They had done her make up in a dark red (a wine red) also and her hair was dyed a reddish brown with lighter almost blonde highlights. It had been braided up and was piled on her head like a beehive or tower with two light brown ringlets hanging down on each side. When she looked in the mirror she felt a wave of energy, almost power go through her.

“This ladies, is exactly what we needed. Madam, thank you for such fine work.” Gladys had said and tipped her an extra $200. On the way out Gladys noticed a stack of flyers for a tattoo parlor. She picked one up and noticed it was just up the street a bit more.

“Oh this day just gets better and better. Ladies? This flyer just gave me a wonderful idea. We need to get some tattoos. Each of us. And just our luck, it’s just up the street.”

The other women all quickly agreed and strutted up the block getting more catcalls and offers. But they politely turned them down and ended up in the “Kinky Ink”.

Gladys entered in and the ratty looking man with a nearly completely tattooed body looked up from behind the counter. He scoped them out and licked his lips. “Can I help you ladies?”

Gladys took charge quickly. “Oh you most certainly can young man. We are in need of a hot tattoo, one for each of us. We don’t need matching ones, but ones that really match US if you follow my meaning.”

The man grinned and nodded. He looked them up and down and Gladys preened a bit and enjoyed the feeling of his eyes checking out her tits and her legs. “Oh goodness, why didn’t I ever dress like this before? Getting ogled by strange men is simply a lovely feeling. It makes me feel so nice and cheap.” She thought to herself. After a moment, the man took Marilyn’s hand and led her over to the couch.

“Okay hot stuff, you are fucking on fire, so a nice flame tat for you. Right over your hot ass!” Marilyn giggled and then settled down as he went to work. The nice young man made a lovely rolling flame on the small of her back that snaked up her spine. It looked like her back had caught fire and Gladys clapped her hands.

“Oh my! That is precious! It looks like her hot ass started her back on fire. Simply divine!”

The man then took Josephine and scoped her out. After a moment he grinned again and said “I need you to unzip and expose your belly and your pussy.” She did and he did a nice metal gate top right over her waistline with metal looking vines over a small crest with some Latin words. He looked at Gladys and said “The Gate to Pleasure” and Gladys and the girls all clapped and tittered.

He then laid Agnes down and tapped his lips. After a bit he said “You actually need a couple. First a nice barbed wire one around your right wrist and then another one around your left ankle.” He worked fast and Agnes was smiling broadly. “Oh how perfect! They offset so nicely. Thank you young man.”

The man licked his lips as he openly leered at Gladys. “Ok babes, I know just the one for you. Sit down and let the master work.”

Gladys sat and he went to work on her left shoulder. The girls all ooh’d and ahh’d as he worked but he kept blocking her view. When he finished he held up a mirror. Gladys gasped and broke into a huge smile. Her tattoo was a large bright red rose, as big as soup bowl on her upper arm with an incredibly bright red flower and dark stems and thorns. It really stood out against her black faux leather and drew attention to her face and her eyes.

“Oh my man! You have out done yourself! Thank you so much!”

They all paid and gave a heavy tip. The man then pulled out a large bottle of vodka and did a shot with them “to help else the soreness”, but Gladys was feeling so wonderful she doubted she would even notice it.

Turning to her friends she said “Ladies, this afternoon we have finally figured out what we really are. I do believe we have cause for a celebration. Come.”

Gladys strutted out of the door like she owned the place and her friends followed. She led them to the Lexus and pulled up her cell phone. She looked up a number and dialed. Her friends made some small talk while she conversed with someone and then she hung up and made another call. This time she spoke to someone named Jorge and told him they would be by the loading dock in ten minutes.

“Who was that dear?” Agnes asked.

“That was the nephew of my cleaning lady. He works as a doorman at the International Hotel and he is going to help us.”

“Oh, how so?” Josephine asked.

“Well, there is a large sales convention in town this week. But I read that the Vice section of our local police department had run a large sting operation and nearly all the pimps and a lot of the working girls are under arrest.”

“Oh, well, that is too bad for them. But then again, that does happen in the business.” Marilyn said with a frown and the others nodded.

“Yes but it is great for us. We won’t have any trouble getting customers and we won’t have to worry about a pimp trying to take us for his own. Jorge normally is the point of contact for anyone wanting some horizontal refreshment, and when I called him up and offered four working girls he was overjoyed.”

Josephine frowned. “Four working girls? Who?”

“Oh my dear innocent Josephine, I am talking about us.” Gladys said with a sigh.

“Us?”

“Of course. We’re hookers. Look in the mirror. What do you see? We are dressed in street wear, we have been dolled up by a pro to look like liquid sex, we have sexy tattoos that scream hot, and we have bodies that won’t quit. And simply put, the idea of fucking a man until my brains pop out is very appealing. I am very excited and have been getting more so since all of these changes started.” Gladys said.

Agnes, Josephine, and Marilyn all were frozen. Gladys waited and then sighed again. “My dears is there a problem?”

Agnes spoke up. “Well, I’m certain excited. And I just love my new look and my body and my tits and my new slut wear. But prostitution is illegal isn’t it?”

“Well, it is if you show the money. But remember about the cash, sex, and barter trade? If we do our deals that way nothing shows up, since it doesn’t show up they can’t trace it back to us, so it’s not really illegal now is it?”

Agnes thought a moment and then nodded. “That makes sense. Well, I can’t argue that so I’m in.”

Josephine and Marilyn looked a bit troubled and Marilyn spoke up. “While I just love the changes, I have an issue with cheating on my husband. I’d think he wouldn’t want to share his hot whore wife with anyone.” Josephine nodded.

This time Gladys laughed out loud. She put her hand up and said “I’m sorry dear, forgive me. But you have it all wrong. We aren’t cheating.”

“We aren’t?”

“Oh of course not and I would never suggest something so inappropriate. I make love to my husband. He is the only man I have even made love too. These men I’m just going to fuck. Maybe some blowjobs, spanking, S and M, some 69ing, get my ass pounded by a guy who likes anal or doggie style over a chair. But none of that is making love. Making love is special and only happens between a man and woman who are truly in love. This is just fucking for money or drugs and most certainly isn’t making love.”

Marilyn and Josephine looked at each other and then broke into big smiles. “Oh wonderful Gladys! Thank you for explaining it, I understand now.” Josephine said with a big smile.

“Oh yes! I’m sorry I missed such a simple thing. Confusing making love with fucking, how silly of me. This most certainly isn’t making love.” Marilyn said. And her finger slipped down between her legs and she had a sudden intake of breath.

“Oh my! I do believe I am getting quite, uh, horny! Oh, yes! VERY horny! Gladys, please hurry up. I do think I need to fuck someone very soon.”

“Almost there girls. Now I googled some things. Our services are $150 an hour, or $50 for a blowjob, or a $100 for a straight fast fuck, $400 for three hours, plus any tips. And remember if they pass out on you their cash is fair game.”

The girls all agreed and settled back for the rest of the drive.

Shortly they drove up behind the International Hotel and Gladys drove around to the loading area. A man in a doorman’s uniform was waiting by a dumpster when they drove up. Gladys rolled down her window and she smiled at the man who looked very impressed by what he saw.

“Ma’am. Glad you called. I have several very eager customers who very much want some action. I hope you and your friends can provide it.”

“Oh, we are most certainly able. Where do we park and how do you want to get us up to our customers?” Gladys said.

“Park over there and put this tag in your window. Do you have a long coat?” Jorge asked.

Gladys shook her head. “We have jackets or short coats, but nothing like that.” She herself had a black biker jacket that was nice and tight as did Josephine, while the other two had cheap white fur coats.

“Okay, I’ll have to take you up one at a time in the freight elevator. Have at least $50 handy in case we run into security. Some of them can be pricks.” Jorge licked his lips and said to Gladys “What’s your street name?”

Gladys blinked. “Oh my! I don’t have one. Is that a problem?”

Jorge looked at her oddly. “Well, most girls in this profession don’t use their given names. Street names are easier and usually sexier.”

Gladys nodded and then grinned. “Oh I have the perfect one. I’m Glory.”

Jorge leered at her and eyes her up and down. Glory straightened up a bit and thrust her tits out a bit. “What a simply delightful feeling being leered at. I do think I am giving this poor lad a, oh what was it, oh yes a hard on.” She thought to herself as she licked her lips.

“Oh fuck yeah! Glory, I’ve got the John for you. He loves leather too. What about your friends?”

Agnes smiled and said “I’m Amber.”

Josephine giggled and said “I’m Jacky.”

Marilyn finished touching up her lipstick and said “I’m Mindy.”

Jorge grinned and said “Okay, Glory you first. Remember if you get into trouble just knock the phone off the hook, they will start monitoring after its been off for about 30 seconds. Also, I get 10% finder’s fee from your pay.”

“Agreed, and thank you so much Jorge.” Glory said as she rolled up her window. She drove the car over and parked. She slid on her leather jacket and blew a kiss in the mirror. “Ok girls, now have a wonderful time. Let’s meet up out here at 2am.”

“So late?” Amber asked.

“Well, I texted my husband it was a girls night out and not to stay up. Why don’t you do the same?”

Jacky grinned. “My dear Jonathon is out of town on business. If I am still having a good time I might go work a corner for a bit to see how that works.”

Mindy pulled her phone out and started texting to her husband while Glory got out of the car.

“Mmm, odd. I just picked my street name and now I can’t think of what I was called before. Glendine? Getty? Well, Glory is a fine name, so I don’t think my husband will mind.” She thought as she took Jorge’s arm and let herself be led like a trophy in through the back door. She strutted past some bellboys and a room service waiter and Jorge got her into a service elevator. He punched the 17th Floor and kept staring at her tits. She looked at him and smiled. She turned to him and shook her chest and giggled as his eyes nearly popped out.

The door dinged before she could play with him anymore and he led her down to a room at the far end. He nodded to a door and said “Call 733 when you are done and I’ll come and escort you out. Or if you are looking for more work to the next room. I gotta a lotta demand tonight and not a lot of girls.”

“Oh you are such a dear. I will certainly take you up on that very kind offer to pimp me out to other men. I’ll call you once I have this john in the bag.” Glory said with a wink.

She turned and struck a pose with one leg cocked out, one hand on her hip, and the other one tracing a line on her cleavage. She knocked and waited a moment. The door opened and an older man in a shirt and tie opened it. His eyes widened as he drank Glory’s body in and his mouth hung open.

Glory smiled and said “May I come in?”

The man blinked and moved back out of her way. Glory strutted in far enough to allow the door to shut. She then pulled the front of her jacket open and looked over her shoulder. “Would you be so kind?”

The man, still unable to form a word, nodded and helped her coat off. Once off she strutted straight ahead like she owned the room and looked about. She turned and smiled. “I’m sorry to be a burden, but can a lady get a drink?”

The man blinked yet again and then finally got out some words. “Drink? Uh, sure! Yeah, of course, the lady needs a drink. Uh, what do you want?” he got out as he opened the mini-bar. Glory giggled and said “Oh a vodka and tonic would be wonderful. Thank you.”

The man made two and gave her one. She held it up and the man was barely able to clink it as his hand was trembling. She took a long drink and the man coughed when he did the same. Strangely she didn’t have any trouble drinking the mostly vodka drink. Normally she only drank wine and would have a coughing fit for anything else. But this time it was like a glass of water.

She set her drink down and strutted up to the man. She traced her red fingernail over his chest and smiled. “Mmmmm, you are quite stately. Very dignified and your body is quite nice. I do believe I will enjoy fucking you. Now be a dear and pay me. Do you want an action or time?”

“Action? Time?” the man stammered and flushed.

“I had better hurry this along or the poor gentleman will likely have a heart attack.” Glory thought. “Yes dear, an action is a onetime item. A single fuck, or a blowjob, or a 69 session, or a doggie style. Once you cum we are done. Time is a flat rate for a set period of time, and we can do anything you want during that time.”

“Anything?” the man was able to croak out.

Glory leaned in, put her arms around his neck and kissed him deeply. She broke the kiss and whispered “Anything.” In his ear.

The man pulled out his wallet and pulled out a wad of cash. He handed it to her and started pulling off his shirt. She counted out nearly $500 and said “This will get you two hours plus a tip for me. Will that work for you dear?”

The man dropped his pants around his ankles and grabbed her. His hands cupped her hot ass and he growled “Yes it fucking works! Now stop teasing me and put the fuck out!”

“Oh I do so love a man with proper manners. Telling me to put out instead of playing with him shows proper understanding of dealing with whores.” Glory thought as the man shoved her back on the bed. He was completely lost in lust. Glory looked into his eyes and noted there was not a single bit of high lever function going on. It was pure lust and the man couldn’t even form words.

Glory however could and she egged him on. “Oh yes, Dear! Hmmmm, yes that’s it! Now be a good boy and pound this fine pussy! Thrust harder. Oh yes, yes, that’s exactly it! “Grunt!” Oh my! Your cock is quite long. Oh lovely, lovely! There we are, yes tear this bitch up! Oh yes! Very good! Oh this is divine!”

The man hadn’t even undressed her, but Glory of course wasn’t wearing any underwear. She just hiked up her dress and the man ravished her. Glory’s pussy had been getting hotter and hotter all day and when she walked into the room it was nice and wet. The john’s cock was rock hard and he was slamming into her like she was nothing a fuckhole.

Glory whispered in his ear and encouraged him. He pounded on her pussy for a good ten minutes and she began to tighten her pussy muscles on him. He grunted as he pumped harder and the slow piston action was obviously driving him to greater efforts. Glory was also getting very worked up. She clawed into his back hard enough to draw blood and the man let out a small cry. He bit down on her neck and sucked hard. Glory laughed and wrapped her legs around him.

With a little yip she rolled the man over on the bed and ended up on top of him. She began to hump him and bounce up and down fast. She reached behind her and unzipped her dress and then eased it off leaving her naked except for her boots and cheap jewelry.

“Oh my! Getting that tight dress off while fucking a man is quite a feat. I’ll just have to share that with the girls later.” She thought as she humped away. Finally after another ten minutes the man tensed and Glory tensed along with him. His eyes actually crossed and he let out a shout.

Glory shrieked in pleasure as she felt his hot jizz blow up into her pussy. She tightened down on him hard and pulled up slowly, milking him for all he was worth. The man’s shout died slowly in his throat and with a huge gasp he flopped back onto the bed. He babbled something, gasped and then his eyes rolled up and he passed clean out.

“Oh the poor dear. And he’s paid for another hour and a half yet. Well, let’s see if I can wake him up, I wouldn’t want him to not get his money’s worth after all.” Glory said and she eased off the man. She quickly went to the bathroom and washed up. She touched up her makeup and then headed back out. The man was lying on the bed snoring where she had left him. His penis was very much deflated and he looked so adorable sleeping there she was hesitant to try and wake him.

“Oh, no helping it. Sir? Oh sir? Dear? You paid for two hours with me, if you pass out it still counts against you. Sir?” Glory gently shook him, and then gave him some slaps. She then gave him a rather hard slap and all it did was leave a mark.

“Well, that’s that. Poor thing, well, he had a good time for a while at least.” Glory tucked him into bed naked and kissed his cock. She giggled at the big lipstick mark on the tip of his cockhead and then covered him up. She dressed and then dialed the number.

“Jorge? Yes, its Glory. I’m all done. Oh, the man had a wonderful time but he passed clean out so I tucked him in. I’m ready for the next one if you have another customer waiting.”

Jorge did and he came up shortly and took her down the hall to another room. She struck her pose and knocked and another man, somewhat younger and darker opened the door and leered at her.

“Damn, you ARE a hot bitch! I asked for the best one and you definitely look it. Mmmmm, oh that ass is going to be FUN to tap!”

“Oh you flatterer! Compliments will get you nowhere but cash will get you everything. Now, time or action?”

The man wanted time again and gave her $400 for two hours. “I’ll hold off on the tip until I can see if the product matches the presentation.”

Glory immediately set to work to show him that it did indeed.

Glory strutted in and unzipped her dress. She kept strutting forward and slid it down slowly and let it simply fall on the floor. Naked except for her boots she moved in past the bed to the desk area. There she moved the chair to the side and bent over. She turned her head and looked over her shoulder with an evil grin.

“You my dear sir seem to me to be someone who like to fuck his whore’s doggie style.” She said as she wiggled her ass. She then gave it a sudden “SMACK” and the man started. “Dear, do get over here now. This glorious ass won’t fuck itself.”

The man lunged across the room and shoved Glory up against the desk with a grunt. He pulled his pants down and shoved his cock right into her lubed up pussy. She gasped and then growled as the man, much stronger than her first john began to work her like the whore she was.

He reached around and grabbed her tits and rubbed them. Glory moaned and then he pinched her nipples and she sucked in her breath hard and fast. He pounded on her for a good fifteen minutes and then with a growl from them both came hard.

Glory gently pushed back onto his deflating cock when he pulled out. She stumbled back a bit and her grabbed her arm and spun her around. He locked his lips with hers and they kissed hard. The man turned around and tossed her on the bed. He moved up to her and said “No, not yet. Get on your fucking knees you slut and blow me hard. Then I’m taking your ass.”

“Of course dear. That would be lovely. And thank you for the nice compliments; it’s always nice for a girl to hear herself called a slut.” Glory responded with a smile. She slid to the floor and took the man’s cock in her hands before he could respond. She tugged it a bit and then gave it a nice lick from tip to his balls and then back. She licked him nice and clean and then put her moist lovely lips around it.

The man grunted when she did that and his eyes seemed to lose focus a bit. She worked him slowly, in and out, and then a bit further in, and slowly out. She soon had him hard again but he didn’t seem to mind when she kept at it. She decided that she really should deep throat him to make sure he enjoyed it and she was able to shove his whole cock down her throat. The man grunted again and Glory felt his cum pump into her stomach. She carefully gulped it all down and then eased his cock out. The man was obviously a bit overwhelmed by the blowjob as once his cock popped out he simply fell back onto the bed with a sigh.

Glory smiled and she smiled broader when she realized he was not passed out. He looked at her and then pointed to a drawer. “Open that and bring me the little compact.”

Glory did and he pulled himself upright a bit. He rolled over and cleared off the nightstand. He then opened the compact and poured out some white powder. He then took a razor blade and made some lines. He was rolling up a dollar bill and looked at Glory with expectant grin.

“Care for some cocaine? This stuff is straight from Colombia and uncut. Best stuff you will ever have. One line of this and you will perk right up.”

“Oh, how thoughtful, sharing your cocaine like this. You really didn’t need to, but if you don’t mind I’ll do a line.” Glory said with a smile.

“Oh what a nice man, sharing his drugs like this. And he isn’t even trying to buy more sex with them! Such a dear.” Glory thought as she picked up the dollar after the man did two lines.

She put the dollar to her nose and plugged the other nostril and then snorted two lines.

Glory leaned back with an “Ooooooooooooohhhhhhhh” and felt her body pulse with energy. Her brain seemed to be electrocuting on something and the top of her head felt like someone had just blow it off. She put her hand to her nose and sniffed hard to make sure she had it all and then giggled.

“Oh my! This is the icing on the cake for a nearly perfect day. This cocaine is just so wonderful! I need your dealer’s name so I can get some.”

The man grinned and said “I got plenty. I’ll hook you up with a dime bag when we are done. But now I’m ready for round two. Get on this bed and get that ass up. I’m going to tear it up!”

Glory bounced onto the bed with squeal and the man got behind her. She was rocking back and forth slowly when she got a cool feeling around her asshole.

“I’m lubing your ass. I’m putting my finger in now so don’t be alarmed. I did this once to someone who wasn’t expecting it and she jumped forward on the bed and knocked herself out on the headboard.”

“Thank you for that. You such a kind man warning me about a finger in my asshole. Please do lube me up and let’s get my ass torn up!”

The man rubbed the lube around her ass and then slowly worked his finger into her hole. She gasped and breathed sharply as he slowly worked his finger in and out. There was a pause and then a much bigger and harder thing got shoved in there.

Glory gasped and then let out a loud moan. “Oh my Dear Lord! Oh your cock is so BIG! You are such a wonderful man to fuck me in the ass like this!” Glory shouted out and the man swatted her on her ass hard.

“Quiet you! Just enjoy it and ride the cock to Glory, Glory.”

Glory giggled at the joke, but cut off as he thrust again. She leaned forward and bit down on the pillow and felt her anus stretch. The man didn’t last as long as earlier but he shot a full load into her asshole and she squealed into the pillow.

The man rolled off her and she got to her feet unsteadily. She staggered to the bathroom and took a shit. “Oh that was quite the experience! What a wonderful customer! Free drugs, my first ass fuck, and that lovely doggie fuck on the desk. I really must be sure this gentleman is taken care of.”

She cleaned herself up a bit, touched up her makeup and went back out. The man was drinking a beer and handed one to her. She took a big gulp and smiled. He patted the bed next to him and she lay down and snuggled up next to him.

“You are by far the best hooker I have ever had. How long have you been at this?”

“Oh not so long. I have to say you are best customer I’ve ever had. I’ve never been fucked in the ass until tonight and it was such a fun experience. And this cocaine is simply divine!”

“Divine? Heh, you know the way you talk is really a weird thing.”

“Oh, how so?”

The man took a pull. “Just like that. “Oh, how so?” So proper, so formal. You don’t talk like a streetwalker. You speak like you have a degree in English and are an old lady. Like someone who would be at the club playing bridge with her friends while her husband plays a round with his buddies. But it’s actually really fucking hot. Almost like you are a stern mother type who won’t tolerate any nonsense. But with that voice and those eyes and that hair? FUCK ME! You are sex on two fucking legs.”

Glory rolled over and kissed him deeply. “Oh you dear man. How sweet of you to say such nice things! I really do appreciate it and it makes me feel that I have done the right thing. But, you have paid for two hour and you are now down to about an hour left. My customers get what they pay for, so allow me to take care of you.”

Glory took a swig of her beer and set it down. She kissed the man again and then slowly worked her way down his chest to his cock. She gave him a nice slow blowjob and got him nice and hard again. She then mounted him and slowly road him to a gentle orgasm. She then got off him and began to kiss and fondle him. He was ticklish and they ended up just fooling around for the rest of the time. They showered together and Glory let him have one quick fuck on the house while showering. She then got dressed, touched up her makeup and gave the man a nice sloppy kiss. The man tipped her $500 and said “Goodnight Glory. You are the best whore I’ve ever had.”

Glory was nearly skipping down the hall she was so happy. “Such a gentleman. It’s almost a shame I am married, a man like that could certainly make a whore a happy wife. Ah, now the next room.”

It was midnight when Glory finished with him and she then moved on to another short job. The man only paid for a fuck and she had him fucked in five minutes. He even passed on the bed and wet himself. Glory tisked and left him with an empty wallet as he had just paid the minimum, tried to haggle it down, and “didn’t tip”.

The last event was an hour hire with Jacky. The man paid for two leather and latex beauties to come in and give him a show.

“Glory? Are you sure about this? I’m a hooker and have done some lovely sex acts tonight but I’ve never done anything with another woman before.”

“Now dear, the customer is always right. And this man is paying us $250 each for one hour plus a tip. I have an idea on how we should do this. I’ll be the dominant and you just do as I tell you. You are a very smart girl so you will pick up on my plan after a bit.”

Glory knocked on the door and a young man opened it with a neutral expression. Glory didn’t smile and just pushed past him with Jacky following. Glory looked around with a look of disapproval and sniffed. She turned and sat down on the office chair with her legs crossed. The man looked at them with a puzzled expression. He opened his mouth and Glory cut him off.

“You will speak when spoken to young man.”

The man blinked and Glory drove on. “This room is a pigsty. I’d have expected better from a grown man, but you certainly are not acting like a grown man. More like a little boy. Is that it? Are you a man? Or a boy…”

The man opened his mouth and Glory gave him a stern look and he closed it. She nodded and uncrossed her legs. She looked at the man and noted he was sweating a bit.

“Well, you hired not one, but two hookers. But I don’t think you can handle one, much less two. Seriously, do you sir think that you are enough of a man to enjoy THIS pussy?” Glory said as she spread her legs and gave him a lovely view of her fine pussy.

“I’m tempted to tell you to keep your money. I do this for pleasure, if you can’t please me, you sir can keep your money.”

Glory sniffed again and looked at Jacky who was keeping her face neutral but obviously enjoying her comments.

“Seriously, this pussy is the finest you will ever see, much less have. I only allow fine upstanding men to fuck me. I’ll bet you can’t even please me as well as a woman can. Well, can you? Answer me when I speak to you!”

The man started and then flushed. He stammered “I’m a man! A real man, I’ll show you how good I can fuck! I’ll…”

“Enough! I do think that you are not capable of doing what needs to be done. After all can you do this?”

Glory snapped her fingers and pointed at Jacky. She motioned her forward. Jacky strutted forward and then knelt when Glory motioned to her. Glory eased down into the chair and draped her legs over the sides and exposing her pussy and part of her lovely ass to full view.

Glory looked Jacky in the eye and nodded slightly. Jacky leaned forward and gave Glory a nice lick on her pussy. Glory arched and sighed.

“Oh, that is soooo lovely. THAT is someone who understands how to treat a nice pussy. Someone who appreciates it and can serve it.”

LICK!!!

“And enjoy it…”

Jacky eased her tongue in and swirled it around and Glory gasped and moaned. “Mmmmmmm, and worship it.”

Jacky moved her right hand up and slowly slipped a finger in and began to play with Glory’s clit. Glory moaned and looked at the man who was now trembling.

“Young man, open your pants and take out your cock.”

The man stared and Glory cut him off. “I said take out your cock NOW, young man.”

The man blubbered a bit and then unzipped. He pulled out his cock. While it was a fairly normal sized cock and was hard Glory tisked and put a finger to her lips.

“As I suspected. Small, unimpressive, and simply not up to my high standards. And you even stained your pants. Don’t you shake your head at me young man! I can see the stain right there. This simply won’t do. Strip. Now.”

The man didn’t even hesitate and started pulling off his clothes. Glory reached down and gently pushed Jacky’s face deeper into her snatch and sucked her breath as she worked her tongue some more. “Very good Jacky. Please continue as this young man in is need of some serious instruction. Young Man! What are you doing leaving your clothes in a pile? What kind of upbringing did you have? Fold your clothes neatly and put them away! Young man, don’t make me get up and interrupt this lovely eating out I am getting.”

The young man picked up his clothes and folded them neatly and put them away. Glory nodded once and then said “Stand over there.”

The man did was obviously sweating buckets. His wild eyes darted between Glory’s stern look and her lovely pussy getting a wonderful treatment from Jacky. Glory snapped her fingers once and the man’s eyes locked on hers.

“Young man, it is obvious to me you cannot fuck me tonight. And very likely never. Jacky finish me off, you wack off while you watch. Do try to learn something, and when you cum shoot it over on your bed so tonight you can sleep in your own mess. It’s what you deserve for wasting my time.”

The man spit on his hand and began to pump vigorously while Jacky sped up her licking and finger motions. Glory’s breath increased rapidly and she was moaning and shifting on the chair. Her hands reached down and pushed Jacky’s face deep into her sopping pussy and she gasped as Jacky slurped them up. She would stare at the young man and he would flush deeper every time and his jerking motions sped up. Soon Glory was gasping and twitching.

“Oh dear! Jacky! Here it comesssssss!!!” Glory screamed as she came. Jacky got out a slurping gurble sound and then began to giggle. She pulled her other hand out of her own crotch where she had been fingering herself and licked her fingers.

Glory caught her breath and looked over at the man who had cried out and was now on his knees gasping.

Glory spun the chair and stood up. She straightened her faux leather dress and wiped her snatch with part of the bedcover. She walked past the man who lay gibbering on the floor and took his wallet off his nightstand. She counted out $500 and then took another $200.

“You owe me that much for wasting my time. Young man, you need to get yourself squared away. Do not call me again until you can provide me with a real fuck. Good evening.” Glory stated in her stern tone and without a glance back strutted to the door and exited. Jacky was close behind her and when she turned Jacky grabbed her and kissed her on the lips.

“Oh Glory Dear! That was masterful! You took charge and just like you said all I had to do was follow your lead. I can see why you are the head hooker of our group. Just a masterful performance.”

“Oh thank you dear Jacky! I was hoping that worked out all right. Your pussy eating abilities are superb! We simply must do this again. Maybe even on our own time.”

Jacky and Glory giggled at that and met Jorge at the elevator. It was nearly 2am and Amber and Mindy were already down by the car smoking cigarettes.

“Ah just in time. Care for a smoke? These cigarettes are quite good. One of my customers had a smoking fetish and now I am quite hooked.” Amber said with a smile.

Glory and Jacky both lit one up and the girls compared notes. Everyone had cleared over $1000 after cutting in Jorge for his take and most had scored something else. Amber had a pack of smokes and gold lighter. Mindy had a large dildo that one of her customers had shoved up her ass while fucking her pussy. Jacky had a couple of ties that were stained. She had tied a man down, blindfolded him and pretty much done anything that had come to her mind. She left him passed out and lying in his own sweat, cum and even shit but kept a couple of the ties for later. Glory had the compact with cocaine and a dollar bill for snorting.

She was explaining the wonderful cocaine and how she was now certain that she was fully addicted to it when she noticed something.

“I just realized my wedding ring is gone.” Glory said as she looked at her finger. She wondered it might have fallen off and shrugged. “Well, I suppose that isn’t really a problem. A wedding ring would likely not be an asset in our profession. Better it’s gone.”

“Oh! Mine too!” Mindy said and Glory started to laugh when she realized they had all lost their rings.

“Oh enough of this! Time to go girls.” Glory got them into the car and headed home.

Glory pulled into her driveway and got out. She took a deep breath and looked around. She frowned and looked at the car parked next to her Lexus.

“This is most peculiar. Dears, do any of you know anyone who drives a large Cadillac convertible? With Tiger strip seats and fuzzy steering wheel?”

The other girls crowded around and tittered. “No, but I must say this would be a wonderful car to be pimped out from. I can just see us getting out of this car and strutting up to a party or a street corner.” Amber said.

Suddenly Glory’s phone buzzed. She pulled it out and looked at it and saw a text.

“Come inside now. Bring your friends. Your husband.”

Glory looked at the front door and frowned. After a moment she shrugged and said “Girls, my husband wants us all inside. Let’s go. I am afraid this will take some explaining.”

Glory strutted up and opened the door. She walked into the living room and stopped dead. Jacky bumped into her and the other piled up. All of them stopped and stared when they saw what had caused Glory to stop.

Dr. Roger Brooke was standing there. But he had changed. He was now nearly six and a half feet tall, heavily muscled, had a much darker skin tone (Mediterranean), was bald and had a goatee. His fingers were decked out in expensive gold and diamond bling rings; he had a gold watch, and was smoking a cigarette in a holder. He wore a tailored purple suit with tiger strip inlay and a broad brimmed hat with a tiger strip band around it.

“Good evening my lovely wife. Good evening ladies.”

“Dear! What happened? You look so, so…”

“Hot? Studly? Fuckable?” he said as he moved up to her and grabbed her by her leather jacket lapel. She gasped and he kissed her hard. He shoved his tongue down her throat and his hand squeezed her ass.

“Um, yes dear, all of that.” Glory said with a gasp as he released.

“Very simple my dear. I came home early and had a cup of your lovely tea.” He said as he moved over to Jacky. Jacky smiled at him and spread her legs slightly and stuck out her chest. He looked her over and rubbed her tits. He gave her a kiss and then smacked her on the ass.

“It turns out that by a very odd series of events I accidentally brought home a mixed experimental chemical and it was mixed with the tea.” The good doctor continued as he moved behind Amber and felt her tits up and then nuzzled her neck.

“I had a cup and started having these wonderful changes. I grew in size, muscle, cock size, sexual drive, and so on. I just had to get some new clothes and as you can see I found the perfect suit.” He said as he slid his finger between Mindy’s legs. She gasped and he kissed her tits.

“While I was buying a gun I realized that I was really a pimp and just hadn’t known it for all these years. It was such a relief to finally realize it too. All that time wasted on medical school and research.”

He strode back to Glory and put his arm around her and pulled her close. She smiled at him and licked his ear.

“I just knew you had had some tea too and probably had figured out that you were really a hooker and maybe your friends had too. So I emptied our bank account, traded the Lexus for that caddy out front and waited for you to come home.”

“I’m Big Roger now ladies. All of you drop your phones in the garbage, give me your earnings for the evening and then move your stuff to the caddy. We have a long trip ahead of us and we need to get on the road.”

“Certainly dear. But please remember, we are not ladies. We are your bitches.” Glory said with a smile.

“Oh how silly of me, of course. Bitches, toss your phones and let’s hit the road.”

Glory tossed her phone without a second thought. Big Roger picked up a small suitcase, a thermos of tea, and herded them outside. He opened his caddy’s trunk and put his suitcase in and the girls all loaded their bags of clothes in. Big Roger then put Jacky, Mindy, and Amber in the back.

“Glory, if you would be so kind to get into the front. Thank you dear. Now, you are the right hand hooker, I’ll need you to help keep my other bitches in line. Isn’t that right ladies?”

“Of course Big Roger. It only proper to have an assistant to keep the regular bitches in line.” Amber said.

Big Roger counted the money they had given him and nodded. “Oh I am very pleased dear, but of course, I did notice you took some money from the safe so you girls don’t get a cut until you pay it back. But one more night like tonight and it will be fine.”

“Splendid dear, simply splendid. Now where are we going?” Glory asked as she slid up close to her pimp.

“Las Vegas. I spoke with some very nice gentlemen who in exchange for the Lexus and some blank signed prescriptions made some phone calls and introduced me to some very successful men in the same business there who for a small percentage of the first year’s profits agreed to help me get on my feet. And with some proper use of this tea I can help a few other ladies realize that they really are whores and get a proper sized stable set up.”

“Oh dear, you always think of everything. Well, let’s get going then.” Glory said. As her pimp backed out she lowered her head and began to suck his cock.

Glory’s last thought as they drove away from the house was “My, what a lovely day this has been” as she bobbed up and down on her pimp’s massive shaft.