The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Braxiatel And New You Changes.Com.

By The Slaver.

The two lovers lay on the bed next to each other, spent, enthralled, just piles of Cum, sweat and flesh. Carlo Taylor, the stud, college jock and work place top, glowed with post-coital bliss. Braxiatel Smith, on the other hand, was not such a handsome specimen of manhood like Carlo was. Braxiatel was fit, with the potential for six-pack abs, and spent time at the gym. But Carlo, on the other hand, in a burlap sack, would garner endorsement money from fashion houses.

The two had been a couple for some time now: for nearly two years in fact. But one of them was finding the relationship stale, he wanted a change, something new.

“That was great.”, Carlo cooed as he came down from the orgasm after he had Cum for a second time, over Braxiatel, he then rolled over onto his side with his back now, facing Braxiatel . “Yeah, whatever!”, Braxiatel replied, once again he was disgusted that Carlo had not reciprocated and allowed him to fuck and also have some release, Carlo was the top in the relationship, and as such Braxiatel was never allowed to top, he had to be the sub, the bottom.

Braxiatel climbed out of the bed, as he stood be the bed, Carlo rolled over onto his back, he seemed to be asleep. Shaking his head, Braxiatel headed for the bathroom, to wash away Carlo’s money shot: which slowly dripping down his chest to his groin, as he walked to the barroom. He walked into the shower, turned on the water, and began to scrub away at his chest and groin, removing all trace of Carlo’s cum and leftover lube from his body.

While taking his shower, Braxiatel thought that he could hear the sound of movement coming from the bedroom. Braxiatel finished his shower, towelled himself dry, he returned to the bedroom, only to find that while he was showering, Carlo had dressed and darted out of the apartment, for the gym, and then to his office, without a bye, or leave. “You fucking son of a bitch!”, Braxiatel screamed, “The cunt didn’t even have the decency to stick around after I sucked his cock.”, he muttered, shaking his head in disbelief, Braxiatel would not now see Carlo until the evening. Where after dinner, Carlo would fuck Braxiatel sensless: after which he would just roll over and go to sleep. “Something, or someone will have to change in this relationship!” Braxiatel moaned.

Braxiatel stood near the empty bed and stared at the dishevelled sheets; Braxiatel noticed several wet spots on the bedding, several doses of Carlo’s Pre-cum and Spunk. Braxiatel stared at Carlo’s spurge on the sheet, for some time. Then he seemed have made a decision. Turning from the bed Braxiatel walked over to the chair and table on the far side of the room. Braxiatel sat at the table in the chair, and fired up his Lap-top; then he logged onto to a search engine and began searching for the Web-site he wanted. Twenty minutes later, he had found the site. Braxiatel clicked on the Link and read the intro page.

“New You Changes.Com. Are you tied of your relationship, at the moment? Do you want a different position in your relationship? Do you want to had to not have to worry about what sort of sex you had? Do you long for change? If your reply to one or more of these question is YES. Then we’re the people to help. WARNING: BEFORE ENGAGING OUR SEVERCIES THINK ABOUT WHAT YOU WANT US TOO DO! ALL CHANGES, ONCE MADE; ARE NON REVERSABLE!

Braxiatel read through the page; and taking no notice of the warning, clicked to enter the site. The site open, with yet another copy of the Warning; without read the warning Braxiatel clicked on NEXT. A questionnaire flashed on to the screen. For the next twenty minutes Braxiatel filled in the questionnaire, which seemed a standard sort of form, apart from the last question. “Are you and your partner on any sort of DNA data base, other than that for Law-enforcement?

After reading the question a few time, Braxiatel answered that both he and Carlo’s DNA was on a data bank the used DNA too trace your family tree; he gave the name of the site, Braxiatel then clicked send. “Well, lets see what happens!” Braxiatel said, as he stood and walked over to the bed, he pulled the bedding off the bed, took it too the laundry room and flung it into the washing machine.

When he returned to the bedroom, with clean bedding. There was an Email for him from New You Changes.Com. Braxiatel opened the Email and read it. It read. Dear Mr. Smith. We are delighted to tell you that your request for our services as been approved. However, owning to the extremely high number of requests for our services, there will be at least a six to eight weeks delay. New You Changes.Com.

Braxiatel rolled his eyes as he read the Email, ”Maybe this was not such a good idea as I thought!”, he said to himself as he logged out.

It was with some surprise, about six weeks later; having forgotten all about New You Changes.Com. Than late one Friday evening just as Braxiatel had got home from work; that he found himself stared at two men clad in tight black compression gears, with the ‘New You Changes.Com.’ logo on their right chests. The two men stood on Braxiatel’s doorstep, waiting. “Oh, sure, come in.” He said in a quirt voice, he looked over his should towards the living room, checking that Carlo had not heard anything.

The two black clan men carried in a large strong looked box and placed it on the floor in the middle of the hallway. The two men carefully opened the box, once the box was open, like Aphrodite rising from the foam, a well-built, naked, handsome, studly figure rose from the box. For a moment, he stood as if securing his bearings. Braxiatel studied the new delivery, his new partner, to Braxiatel in the face the man looked like Carlo. But in the body and build he was nothing like Carlo. The man had the most perfect ass, dimply buttocks, tanned bronzed skin, toned physique and handsome gait.

“Where’s the pick-up?”, one of the man asked. “What pick-up?” Braxiatel asked with a puzzled look. “The guy that your delivery is replacing. You didn’t think that we would leave your unwanted partner laying around here did you?” Braxiatel looked blankly at the two men for a moment, “I … I didn’t know.”, Braxiatel stammered. “Well, you do now! The pick-up is here?. Braxiatel just nodded his head, and pointed towards the living room.

The two men nodded at Braxiatel, and moved silently towards the living room. Carlo was sitting in a leather chair in the living room, he seemed to be asleep. “He’s still dressed.”, one of the men whined, “That’s not a problem.”, the other replied. “what the fuck?” Carlo shouted, jumping out of the chair having heard the two men, he advanced towards the two men. Both the men pulled out strange looking guns, and fired them at Carlo; there was no gun shot, but a hiss of air, as two darts struck Carlo in his neck.

The darts were quick acting, Carlo had barely taken a step before he crumbled to the ground in a heap. Between them the two men carried the limp body of Carlo, out into the hallway. “Okay. Let’s just pack him in the box.”, one of the man said to the other, who nodded. Braxiatel wanted to help, but the two men shoved him away. Carlo was dropped on the floor, stripped naked, a Dildo gag was locked in place in his mouth, his hands were cuffed behind his back, a plug was forced into his whole, and then his cock was encased in a metal cock-cage. Finally, the two men secured the bound Carlo in the large strong box; sealing it shut.

One of the two men approached Braxiatel’s new partner, the man grabbed the guy’s cock and give it a couple of hard jerks, then he slapped the guy’s balls a couple of time. The guy jerk as if he was waking up, he turned and smiled at Braxiatel. “His name is Szaratak.” Braxiatel was told, Braxiatel smiled, he loved the guy’s name. As the two delivery men were about to exited the condominium, one of the men told Braxiatel that the sum of $347,000 had been taken from his bank account in payment for the services of ‘New You Changes.Com.’

As the two men walked down the hallway of the condominium, towards the elevator, one of them turn and said to Braxiatel, “Have fun, Mr. Smith.” Braxiatel replied that he would, and shut the door behind the two men.

Braxiatel turned and looked at his new partner, Szaratak. Braxiatel walked around his new partner, he gazed in amazement at Szaratak. Szaratak’s rear had been stunning to look at; but his front was awesome: he had a sculpted, cobbled physique, strong legs, and a cock that dangled to his mid-calf, flaccid. Braxiatel rubbed his cock through his pants, it sprung to life, thick, hard, blood-filled, ready to fuck Szaratak, Braxiatel smiled at his new partner. Braxiatel, at 26 could have had either Carlo, or Szaratak’s body, with hours of hard work at the gym, but he choice not too. Szaratak was taller than Braxiatel, but that did not disappoint Braxiatel, after all the main purpose of Szaratak being Braxiatel’s partner, was so that Braxiatel could take out his needs, and frustration, and fuck Szaratak’s brains out.

“Come to the bedroom with me!”, Braxiatel said, Szaratak smiled at Braxiatel but said nothing. Braxiatel took Szaratak by his erect member and led him into the bedroom, just as if he was leading a dog on a leash. Braxiatel quickly stripped out of his dress suit, and reclined naked upon the bed, hopping that Szaratak would serve his cock. At that moment, all Braxiatel wanted, was his cock in Szaratak’s mouth., Braxiatel fondled his cock, wiggled his massive member and said, “Damn! I’m so….”, Braxiatel started to say, but he never finished what he was going to say; Braxiatel had become instantly entranced, by Szaratak’s dark eyes, that seemed look deep dark pools to Braxiatel, that seemed to drag his mind into them, sapping his will.

Szaratak leaned over to the nightstand and found a bottle of lube, Braxiatel loved the taste of flavoured lube, when sucking cock. Szaratak know this free the information that Braxiatel had provided New You Changes.Com, with. Szaratak slowly spread the flavoured lube on his cock, he then stroked his member working in the lube, then he forced his semi-hard member down Braxiatel’s throat, and began face-fucking him, faster, and faster. Braxiatel looked into Szaratak’s eyes, they still seemed to hold his mind in some sort of mindless daze, as he continued sucking Szaratak’s aroused cock, all Braxiatel could think of was Szaratak’s cock. Braxiatel let out a muffled moan. “Music to my ear, bitch.”, Szaratak said, his voice was low, flat and empty sounding; a shiver went down Braxiatel’s spin that was the sort of thing Carlo would have said. Carlo loved the sound of a noisy blowjob.

“Yeah, bitch, I love your mouth.”, Szaratak moaned, in the same low, flat empty voice, again that was the sort of thing that Carlo would have moaned. Before Szaratak climaxed, he looked into Braxiatel’s eyes and said, “I want that ass.” Braxiatel had always bottomed, but Syaratak was here for Braxiatel to fuck, not the other way around. Szaratak pulled his cock out of Braxiatel’s mouth, Braxiatel gasped for air, as Szaratak’s cock slid out of his mouth. Something in Szaratak’s eyes enticed Braxiatel’s mind to explode with an unknown feeling of want. Braxiatel felt compelled to explore this unknown feeling of want, moaning, he rolled over on the bed, knelt on all fours; still gasping for air he waited for Szaratak to plough into his ass. some small part of him wondered if even he could manage Szaratak monster cock when it was fully erect, and rock hard.

Szaratak opened the nightstand drawer and found another tube of lube. He drizzled the lube on his cock and then spread the lube on Braxiatel’s whole, Szaratak slid first, one then two, and finally three of his fingers into Braxiatel’s whole; stretching and greasing Braxiatel’s whole properly, ready for his rock-hard monster cock. Braxiatel moaned loudly as his whole was prepped for Szaratak’s cock. Suddenly, the fingers were pulled out; and slowly, Szaratak inched his foot-long beefy erect monster cock into Braxiatel’s ass. Braxiatel’s body tingled with a strange electric sensation. “That feels so … different.” Braxiatel moaned as Szaratak’s cock slowly moved back and forth, inside Braxiatel’s whole. Strangely, Szaratak’s cock fucking him felt nothing like Carlo’s cock, fucking him.

Szaratak’s fuck seemed fuller, and somehow painful, but pleasureful at the same time. Braxiatel, suddenly felt Szaratak rocking his hips faster and faster. Braxiatel felt his cock getting hard. He tried to balance himself on one hand so that he could stroke his cock, but found that he could not, something deep in his own mind was not allowing him the pleasure he so needed. Szaratak fucked Braxiatel faster and faster, deeper and deeper.

Then for no reason, Szaratak suddenly stopped, his cock buried deep, up to his balls in Braxiatel’s anus. “Why you stop.… “, Braxiatel tried to say, but he froze mid-sentence. The expression on Braxiatel’s face turned blank and empty; Braxiatel’s body froze in place. From Braxiatel’s phone on the night stand beside the bed; a loud, buzzing noise filled the bedroom. Slowly the life in Braxiatel’s eyes disappeared, and his memories and personality were slowly wiped clean. The more time passed, the more distant the empty look on Braxiatel’s face, become.

After an hour with his cock buried deep in Braxiatel’s ass, Szaratak pulled out; and he then rose from the bed, he then walked to the front door, and opened it. The same two men from ‘New You Changes.Com’ were standing at the threshold of the door. “He’s primed, and ready!”, Szaratak said. The two men followed Szaratak into the condominium, and then into the master bedroom. Where the two men found Braxiatel frozen, kneeling on all fours, his eyes seemed empty and lifeless.

One of the two men moved behind Szaratak, he slid a finger into Szaratak’s butt, and pressed a fleshy sort of mound buried deep inside Szaratak; Szaratak let out a grunt, his cock gave a twitch, and he too froze in place, the look on his face looked like he was sleeping. In about two hours, the two men had delt with both frozen men; first they packed Szaratak in a non-descript box ready for delivery to another ‘customer’. The two men then prepped Braxiatel the same way as Carlo had been. Braxiatel was gagged, hands cuffed behind his back, butt-plugged and his cock was encased in a metal cock-cage; before being packed in a blue box ready for deliver to ‘New You Changes.Com.’ for processing and shipment. “See what happens when you don’t read and understand the warnings?”, one of the man said to his workmate.

Some days later, Braxiatel opened his eyes. The sun was invaded his bedroom, a small box room with not much in it. He rose, rubbing his hand over his bold shaved head; Braxiatel walked into Master’s bedroom, Braxiatel looked about the room, but did not see his Master. When he looked to the clock, Braxiatel smiled and nodded ‘yes’. “Master is already at his office.”, he muttered to himself. Braxiatel returned to his own small room, were he donned his house uniform, which Master said he had to wear at all time in the house, when not being fucked by Master. The house uniform was a tight black compression jockstrap that hugged his groin and packaged his caged cock, nicely. Braxiatel then sauntered down stairs, and into the kitchen.

From outside the kitchen window the sound of the sea could be heard. Braxiatel paused for a moment, in the middle of the kitchen; and grabbed the back of his neck. “These headaches first thing in the mornings are getting on my nerves.”, Braxiatel said to himself. “Why won’t Master, let me see a doctor?”

Braxiatel heard a ringing sound, at first he thought it was in his head. Then he realised that it was the telephone on the wall of the kitchen. Braxiatel shook his head to clear it, then he answered the telephone, “Yes, Master! Yes Master. I’m just making myself a cup of coffee, Master. I know, Master. Yes, yes, Master. Yes Master, I know. Yes, Sire. I’ll talk to you later, Master.” Braxiatel felt his cock twitch, he let out a loud moan, his cock was trying to harden on hearing Master’s voice speak. Braxiatel’s cock twitched again in the cock-cage that encased it, the spikes on the inside of the tube of the cage began biting into Braxiatel’s semi-hard cock.

Master, AKA Carlo Taylor ended the call, he smiled as he thought of the pain; Braxiatel went through every time he heard his Master’s voice over the phone. Carlo did not need to keep Braxiatel in line when in his presence; as most of that time, Master’s cock was buried deep in one of Braxiatel’s wholes.

In their old normal relationship, Braxiatel had never asked Carlo how he made his money. And Carlo never offered any information about his work. The fact was that Carlo had created, and now owned and run ‘New You Changes.Com’. For the right price; through a mixture of Nanotech, DNA manipulation, ultrasonics and special drugs, Carlo could create the perfect, lover, boyfriend, slave, or drone; to suit the person paying the high price, no question asked.

Braxiatel had been well piss, when he had come into his office one day, and found Braxiatel’s request for the services of New You Changes.com. In changing his partner. Then and there Carlo decided to reshape Braxiatel in the image that Braxiatel had wanted Carlo changed into, and charge Braxiatel for his own down fall, into the bargain. While Braxiatel was being processed, Carlo had sold their condo, and bought a beach-front mansion on the coast outside of town, with Braxiatel’s money. He had then cleaned out what money was left in Braxiatel’s bank account, as well as his off-shore account. Carlo had then erased all trace of Braxiatel from the World. It was as if Braxiatel had never existed.

The two delivery men, had not been in on Braxiatel’s plan, they had only been told that when they delivered Szaratak to Braxiatel, that the pick-up was not to be ass plugged. For the fact that the two delivery men, had not followed orders, and had plugged Carlo’s ass. Both of the two delivery men, were now themselves waiting for processing and shipment. No one puts anything inside Carlo’s whole. After processing the two men would be shipped to Carlo’s mansion to join Braxiatel. In a few days’ time when they arrived, Carlo was looking forward to ruining their whole, with his monster cock, as well as the mouths.

Carlo know that Braxiatel would not read any of the warnings on the web-site, making his down fell all the more easier. Carlo closed his eyes and pinched the bridge of his nose, as he thought of the mega Fuck-fest, over the Weekend that he was going to put Braxiatel’s wholes through, not to mention the tight bondage he would put Braxiatel into at night. And there was also, on Wednesday of the next week, there was the delivery of the two processed delivery men to look forward to!

:END