The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Brave New World

—’Mrs and Miss Davidson? Please take a seat. I am Dr. Sutton. I do not expect that either of you will mind the presence of Stacey Brooke; she is one of our new interns, and just started today.’

—’Of course not. If that is helpful for her.

—’Thank you. Let’s start with formalities. Miss Davidson, eh, may I say Danielle?’

‘All her friends call her Dani.’

—’Of course, Mrs Davidson, and may I call you Doreen?’

—’Of course. Those last names seem so formal’

—’I am glad that you are both here today as mother and daughter. Unfortunately this evaluation will take some extra time, because I will have to digress sometimes, to make Stacey familiar with what we are doing here at the Institute for Genes and Society.’

Of course, that won’t be a problem.’

—Okay, then. These mother-daughter appointments have a long history, all the way back to the first Genetic Enhancement Act. That Act was approved more than a century ago and legalised so-called genetic modifications of the germ line. However, the Act stipulated that the human subject who received such modifications had to be evaluated when reaching adulthood to determine if any adverse impact had occurred.

Which reminds me. I should congratulate you, Dani, with your 18th birthday.’

—’Thank you, Doctor.’

—’I see in the file that it happened about a month ago. I guess you threw a big party, right?’

—’Mommy and I went to the movies.’

—’Great. By the way, I am not boring you with this tedious explanation?’

—Not at all, if it is helpful for your intern.’

—I think it is, isn’t it?

—’It is very educational, Dr. Sutton.’

‘Okay. So when we made the appointment you gave permission to access al the medical records. Let’s see... Dani, you received Anti-Disease Package 37.2?’

—’I guess so, if that’s what the records say.’

—’It’s an upgrade from Package 35.7 that your mother received when she was conceived. I need to digress a little for Stacey again; but the science is really interesting. Doreen already has modified and optimised genes, and the best way to carry them over to her daughter is to take an unfertilized haploid gamete, further optimise the genes that are present, or add new genes, and then double the chromosomes to the diploid amount. As a consequence, the new zygote has two X-chromosomes and is a female. It is possible to create males, but it involves the replacement of an X with a Y-chromosome, which is a lot of work. Health Insurances will pay for the genetic optimisation, but not for the XY replacement. In fact, they actually soon started discouraging it, because of the genetic instability of the Y-chromosome. Therefore we have been seeing for quite some time only mother-daughter couples during these visits.

But I get carried away. Dani, for you the presence of this Package basically means; no single gene mutational diseases like haemophilia; high resistance to infections; little chance of auto-immune diseases. Just to be sure, you feel completely healthy and you’ve never had a significant disease, right?’

—’I guess so, ain’t it, Mommy?’

—’Of course, you never had so much as a cold or a sneeze.’

—’Great, this just confirms what’s in the records. Okay, now, Dani, you also received OptiFit Package 29.12, MentalFit 26.14 and Anti-Aging Package 22.4. These packages are upgrades to those that your mother received. They will protect you against diseases like diabetes and depression. Also, you will in all likelihood age more gracefully. Doreen, you received Anti-Aging 9.4, which included sub-Package SkinTight 10.1. I guess that you are still content with it? I can’t find your Date of Birth right now, but I guess you might be close to 40?’

—’Actually, I am way beyond 40.’

—’Isn’t it amazing? You might easily pass for 25.’

—’You’re flattering me.’

—’No, I am not. It is my job to make his kind of objective assessments.

Okay, let’s continue. I feel that Beauty Package Pro 14.3 is more interesting. Wasn’t it optional, Doreen?’

—’Yes, it was. I had to make an additional payment for it. But the genetic counsellor convinced me that it would be better for Dani, especially because it was a popular package and Dani should not be disadvantaged compared to others. It was a pity that I could not get the IQ-plus package, but she advised me that it was very expensive compared to the benefits.’

—’I understand. So, this Beauty Package includes several interesting features. Dani, could you please undress?’

—’Is it necessary that my daughter undresses?’

—’Yes Doreen, we have to perform this evaluation. And I see that Dani does not have a problem with it.’

—’Okay. I guess you know what has to be done.’

—’So, let’s see, Dani.... You are not wearing any underwear?’

—‘No, Doctor. It does not feel comfy.’

—‘Ah, that is a commonly reported phenomenon. It seems to be a side-effect associated with newer versions of the Softskin and Skintight Packages. Nothing to worry about. Attempts to mitigate this side-effect were discontinued when it became clear that most subjects do not experience it as problematic.

Hmm, your Package came with the options blond hair, blue eyes, natural tan, breast size DD with additional firmness against sagging, modest size for lips and labia.... These modifications are all present.... I see that your armpits and labia are hairless; however, I cannot find the option here.’

—’That wasn’t necessary, because I was one of the first women to get this one.’

—’Thank you Doreen, for this clarification. Let’s check, you indeed had Smoothbody 3.0. It has hardly changed after that, I believe we apply now version 3.7.’

So, are you happy with these optimisations, Dani?’

—’Well, you know, it’s like...’

—’You do not know any different, right? Doreen, are satisfied with your choices?’

—’Yes, very much. Dani is beautiful.’

—’I agree, in unscientific language, Dani is what you might call a stunner.

Okay, there are two final modification that I want to evaluate. Both require some background for Stacey to understand. The first is the NODD or No Oppositional Defiant Disorder modification. It is now included in the MentalFit package; however, I think Doreen was one of the first to receive it, right?’

—’Yes, and my own mother was soo happy. My older sister was really a pain in the ass, especially when she grew up and reached puberty. She was stubborn, always started arguments about stupid issues, always attracted trouble, ran into difficulties with teachers, and ran away from home several times before she was placed in a foster home. My mother was afraid she couldn’t afford a second child, but her counsellor offered her the NODD for free, because it was still in its trial period.’

—’The records indeed state that you received NODD 1.3. An excellent option to evaluate this modification again; would you describe yourself now as social and cooperative?’

—’Very much, and that’s what colleagues and friends have always been telling me.’

—’Of course this modification was further improved, but I am glad that you feel your version is satisfactory. You know Stacey, NODD really revolutionised society. People carrying the modification are more social and cooperative, and much less prone to all kinds of selfish, criminal, or otherwise disturbing behaviour. It is no surprise that it became a mandatory modification approximately 5 years ago, although it was hardly necessary to impose this requirement. Most mothers, schools and counsellors already strongly preferred this modification because it made education much more manageable. Dani obviously received such a further improved version, the records state NODD 4.12. Doreen, in your view as Dani’s mother, do you indeed feel that it made her more social, and that it helped you in educating her?’

—’O yes, Dani has always been such a good girl. I never had any trouble with her. She always did as she was told, made her home work and school assignments on time, and she never did anything stupid or dangerous.’

—’That’s really great, isn’t it? This is real progress, don’t you think Stacey?’

—’It is.’

—’Now, there is one final modification that we need to evaluate. Dani, you received Pleasure Package Basic 17.2.’

—’I guess.’

—’Doreen, I see you want to add something.’

—’Unfortunately I could not afford the Pro version. But my counsellor offered the Basic package for free because I had taken the Pro version of the Beauty package.’

‘I’m glad you took it. Although basic, it includes intensity enhancing modifications like SensiPlus 6.37, and PelvicFloor 5.12. However, the core modification of this Package is SexOrientation 3.11. This modification gives the subject an unequivocal lesbian sexual orientation. Although the modification was developed only recently, it is a huge success and it’s now included in the MentalFit Package. In a society with mainly women, a heterosexual orientation is impractical and therefore undesirable. Some of my colleagues now believe that problems encountered in the past with young women like Doreen’s sister were actually caused by sexual frustration due to lack of fitting sexual partners.

So, Dani, could you please tell me: Do you consider yourself a lesbian?’

—’Well, uhh, I dunno.’

—‘Okay, let’s be more specific. Do you have regular sex with women?’

—’Not really.’

—‘Did you ever have sex with women?’

—‘Well, eh, not really.’

—’Do you think that women are attractive?’

—‘Well, yes.’

—‘You like to watch other women?’

—‘Of course, that’s natural I guess.’

—‘But you never flirted or tried to seduce someone?’

—‘Well, you know. Nobody really told me.’

—‘Told you what?’

—‘That I could do that.’

—‘Okay, Dani, do you masturbate?’

—‘How d’you mean?’

—’Do you finger yourself?’

—‘Well, you know..’

—‘There is no need to be ashamed. You do masturbate, right?’

—‘Sort of, yeah.’

—‘And if you masturbate, you fantasize, right?’

—’Eh, yes.’

—’About women?’

—’…’

—‘Don’t be ashamed, this is a scientific evaluation and I have to know. You do fantasize about women?’

—‘More or less.’

—‘What do you mean with more or less? Do you fantasize about a specific woman?’

—‘Sometimes.’

—‘Who is she, if I may ask?’

—’Well...’

—’I see that this is difficult for you, but we have to know, as part of this evaluation.’

—’I fantasize about Mommy...’

—’Oh, I understand, that this is difficult. I am proud you told me. Doreen, I really need your cooperation on this. Could you please undress too?’

—’Do you think it is necessary?’

—’Yes, this is necessary for the evaluation, but I am of the opinion that it will also help Dani.

Dani, please look at your mother. I fully understand that you fantasize about your mother because she is a very fit and attractive women. Please show me what you fantasize about.’

—’May I? Really?’

—’Yes, you may.’

—’Mommy?’

—’Yes sweetheart?’

—’I want to lick your pussy.’

—’Please do, if that makes you happy.’

—’Doreen, I think that Dani is also showing her gratitude to you. You have shaped her into the woman she is now. It would be good if you both enjoyed this experience. I suggest you use the couch and satisfy each other through soixante-neuf.’

—’Ooohh, yes. Yes! Yes!’

—‘Okay, This seems to finalise the evaluation of Dani. Stacey, I’d like to point out the strong side-effect of the NODD modification. Doreen and Dani will happily execute any task given to them, because of their cooperative genes, but especially Dani displays little initiative of her own. Even sex has to be stimulated, although as you can see they are now both highly aroused and pleasuring themselves. A society which consists only of women like Dani will come to a standstill because nobody would do anything. Luckily, several modifications are now available to counter this effect, and rare exemptions to the mandatory use of the NODD modification are now granted. I guess that you are familiar with this, because you would not be accepted as an intern in this Institute if you carried the NODD modification. Stacey, may I ask you a personal question?’

—‘Of course.’

—‘Stacey, which Package did you receive? One of the Leadership Pro Packages? Or the Thrillseeker?’

—‘No, but I did receive the Dominatrix modification as part of the Pleasure & Control Package. You know, actually my mother is not really the controlling type. She is very artistic and therefore chose the Creative Pro Package for me, in addition, she was so smart to realise that such a Creative Package would not go well with the NODD modification. I’ve heard that it led to some tough discussions with the genetic counsellor, who was adamant that life would be easier if I got it. Well, maybe, but I would not be the artist that I am now becoming.

This scientific internship here at the Institute is just a mandatory requirement at College; I mainly did creative courses and I’m currently majoring in film. I am continually looking for women with whom I can execute the zillion ideas that I have. I think Dani is very suitable for some of them.’

—’Well, please take control of the situation.’

—’Okay, Dani, please stop with what you are doing and come here.

Very good, do you see the stupid white coat I have to wear here? Unbutton it and undress me. You see, I also got the Softskin Pack together with the Lesbian Pack and I hate wearing underwear. Now, my nipples are very sensitive too, lick’em. Very good.. Lick my clit. Ohh, yes.... You’ve got talent.

I will use you in my film project. You will have the opportunity to work and have sex with other very hot girls. I got this exciting idea about a girl, Jane Savage, who has been living in the desert and is suddenly discovered by civilisation. She will then start a journey of sexual discovery through our modern society. I have so many naughty ideas....

And Dani, look at this beautiful tattoo on my belly. It is a sun with my belly button in the centre. My mother herself decorated me. Dani, and she is now teaching me how to be a tattoo artist. I need living canvas to practice my skills, and to unleash my creativity. My first inspiration is to decorate both you and your Mommy with identical tattoos, big flowers, I think. They will symbolise the bond between the two of you.’

—’Oh, thank you, Stacey, that would be so nice.’

—’Doreen, spank you daughter.’

—’Why?’

—’Just do it, a nice firm slap on her ass. Very good. Now Dani, do the same to your Mommy. Harder. From now on, you will address me as Mistress, never as Stacey; and you will be spanked if you do not comply.’

—’Yes, Mistress.’

—’Yes, Mistress.’

—’Fine. Next Saturday, you will both come to my studio; here’s my business card with the address. I think I’ll start with some body painting. We’re gonna have fun... Anything to add, Dr. Sutton?’

—’Not really Stacey. I am glad that this evaluation not only addressed Dani’s modification Packages, but also confirmed that Dani will be a productive member of our society. Dani, Doreen, you are dismissed, and do not forget to get dressed again.’

—’Well, Dr. Sutton, why should they bother? The weather is fine, Doreen and Dani do not need clothes. Dani hates underwear anyway and they will get used to showing themselves and my creations in public.’

—’Of course, Mistress. We will be at your studio on Saturday.’

—’So, Dr Sutton, let’s talk about my evaluation.’

—’Well Stacey, you displayed strong dominating skills today. You immediately took control of these two women when the opportunity arose. No small feat, given that Dani is genetically submissive, but her mother is only genetically compliant. But Doreen immediately punished her daughter at your command. I’ve had doubts in the past whether the Creative Packages could ever be compatible with a , but you’ve confirmed this to be the case. Now, let’s see. We can have a short coffee break, before we will perform the next evaluation. Personally, I care little for art, but the next subject has a number of non-standard options from the Beauty Package that, I hope, will stimulate your creativity...’

—’Well, thank you. I look forward to it...’