The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Brandi, the Protector of the Gateway: Season 2

by Pan

Chapter 32:

“And, of course, we need to work out what’s happening,” Niles said, adjusting his cock.

He’d hoped that the group of teens wouldn’t notice—he’d intended it to be a subtle motion—but the British man had failed to account for the fact that most of them were completely sex-obsessed, and all but one of them were specifically fixated on cock.

Niles tried not to think about how easy it would be to remove his pants, and order the group of teens sitting in front of him to worship his cock.

They deserve to be taken, he thought angrily, and it was only by closing his eyes and breathing deeply that he managed to chase the thought—and the fury—away.

It had taken him a while to recognize that something was different, something had changed. It was after he’d coated Rita with a load of cum and sneeringly ordered Duncan to eat it off her that he’d realized he was perhaps acting slightly out of character.

He and Duncan had sat down and nutted it out (taking occasional breaks for Duncan to eat his ass out, as punishment for whenever the black teen said anything particularly stupid or unhelpful) and decided that his dominant tendencies probably weren’t new, but his explosive anger certainly was.

“Of course,” Brandi agreed, her boobs bouncing as she nodded. Niles tried desperately not to stare at them, but it was a real challenge—they were new, of that he was sure. He would have noticed his protege’s breasts being larger than her head.

Wouldn’t he?

That was the trouble with supernatural memory meddling—it was hard to tell which thoughts were new and which weren’t.

Niles knew that Brandi—as the Protector—was immune to having her memory altered…but then, she should have been immune to her faculties being lowered as well, and it was becoming increasingly clear that the blonde teen was now as dumb as a bag of rocks.

Dumb rocks.

For instance—and Niles felt his anger rising towards her, even as he knew that it wasn’t her fault—it was clear that Brandi wasn’t really listening. Her eyes had glazed over as soon as Niles had moved a hand towards his pants, and she was probably now imagining kneeling in front of him, her mouth gaping open stupidly as he stroked his hard cock until he coated her with cum…

Niles coughed, an attempt to distract from his second attempt to subtly adjust his crotch, but it didn’t work. Everyone in the room except Michael was now openly staring at his hardness, threatening to burst out of his pants.

He could have them all. He could get them all to strip, to bend over, and fuck each of them, one by one. They could all be his…

No, Niles told himself, blinking twice and trying to get the idea out of his head. This isn’t helpful.

But it sure would be fun…

As Niles got lost in his own thoughts of complete sexual domination, Brandi crossed her legs slowly, completely aware of the attention that the motion drew from everyone else in the room.

God, she thought despairingly. They must all be totally grossed out by how much skin I’m showing.

She hadn’t been able to help it. Even as she’d known that she should wear something to hide her disgusting flesh, Brandi had been uncontrollably drawn to her favorite brown boots and the white miniskirt she’d found among her mother’s clothes. Her hair—unusually for Brandi—was in a ponytail. She’d discovered the hard way how hard it was to wash cum out, and so her long mane was tied it back in preparation for the inevitable.

Before the school-day ended, she was sure she’d have received at least one load to the face.

* * *

“Mom!” Brandi had gasped, walking in on her mother and lover a few days earlier. Kristine and Michael’s heads had both whipped around, but Brandi ran out before she could see the contrite, guilty looks on their faces.

They got dressed and chased after her, but by the time they hit the streets she was long gone. Kristine called Niles, and he’d arrived at their house less than half an hour later, bringing Duncan with him. Lily’s phone had gone unanswered, and so Niles had gone to fetch her while the others split up and started searching the Protector’s usual haunts.

When the Mentor had found Lily, naked alone in her room, the smell of cum thick in the air, he’d been furious.

“You,” he’d growled, and Lily’s eyes had opened in fear. She’d just finished showering, managing to bring herself to a fatigued orgasm just reliving the memories of what had just happened, and her body desperately needed sleep.

Niles began explaining the situation, but Lily’s eyes kept drooping closed. Finally, Niles couldn’t control himself any more—he’d grabbed Lily by the arm, thrown her over his knees, and spanked her until his hand was sore and tears were rolling down her face.

Despite her tears, Lily found something deeply erotic about the Brit’s obvious anger, and she managed to drag her aching body off the bed and drop to her knees in front of him.

“More,” she rasped.

“Punish me more.”

And for the next hour and a half Niles had done exactly that.

When he was done with her, she’d passed out from exhaustion, his cum leaking from each of her holes. Which was unfortunate, because she was the only one who could have reasonably guessed where Brandi was.

* * *

“You want a job?” the rat-faced man behind the bar said, and Brandi nodded dumbly. Her brain had been completely overloaded by what she’d seen that day, and she just wanted to escape from it all. She had walked and walked until she’d come to a familiar sight—the bar that she and Lily had delivered the strange package to.

No, not bar. Club.

Strip club.

She knew it was a long shot. Someone as unattractive as her was unlikely to ever be hired to take their clothes off…but she had to try.

The owner looked her up and down, and a sneer began to spread across his face.

“We have a strict audition process…”

“I’ll do anything,” Brandi begged, and with a deliberately reluctant shrug, the owner had brought her backstage and watched as she’d slowly and (she knew) awkwardly begun removing her clothes.

To her surprise, that had only been the first part of the audition process. The club’s owner fucked her twice and—hearing her begging for it as she came—blown his third load onto her face and tits.

He’d pointed her to the shower, and once she was cleaned up she’d spent the night on the stage.

To her surprise, and against all odds, the audience had loved her routine. There hadn’t been much to it—she’d just gotten up on-stage and (as she had for the club’s owner) slowly removed the skimpy outfit which had been provided for her.

What Brandi hadn’t realized was that being the Protector had given her a natural elegance and grace. Her stripping was smooth and coordinated. Her new body—despite her implanted opinion on it—was flawless. Huge and perky tits; long, smooth legs; a face that just screamed “dumb slut”.

The club owner had explained her duties. And then he’d explained it twice more. Brandi wished she wasn’t so stupid, but by the end of the third explanation, she understood what she had to do.

Get on stage, strip, then put some panties and pasties on and get people to take her into a room for a private dance.

Once she had them alone, she had to…damn it, what were the rules? Something about touching.

She had to touch them? That couldn’t be a rule. Could it?

Brandi was so focused on trying to remember the rules of a private dance that she hadn’t realized—more than half of this particular bar’s clientele was made up of demons.

And one of them had recognized who she was.

* * *

While Brandi had been stripping for demons, her friends had reconvened at the school.

“Something’s going on,” Niles had growled, and the rest of the gang had just nodded in response. Duncan was trying to quash his wish for Niles to dominate him again, Nicolette was trying to avoid eye-contact with Michael, Kristine was wishing that Niles was just five years younger, and Michael was feeling awful for what he’d done…and fighting his desperate desire to do it again.

Inside the school, so close to the counsellor, their implanted commands were stronger than ever, and each of them was finding it a serious effort to refrain from just stripping off and fucking. As Niles began to talk about the changes he’d noticed in Lily (carefully avoiding mentioning the fact that he’d just come from fucking her throat, cumming in her ass, and tying her up and taking her from behind), everyone began to tune out.

Kristine imagined Duncan and Michael double-teaming her, Duncan imagined Michael and Niles double-teaming him, and Nicolette wondered if there was some way she could flirt with Michael without Duncan noticing.

Their reveries were broken when Niles slammed his hand down on the desk.

“Damn it!” he shouted, and suddenly everyone was paying attention. “This is serious. Something’s happened to Lily, to Brandi…to all of us.

“We need to work out what it is.”

“Everyone’s exhausted,” Kristine pointed out quietly. “Why don’t we all come back to my place, sleep it off, and we’ll come up with a plan tomorrow?”

“Why yours?” Niles asked, and Kristine hesitated, unable to come up with a reasonable answer.

Because then I can coax Michael into bed with me again, she thought truthfully, but before she could devise a convincing lie, Nicolette had spoken up.

“We shouldn’t split up,” she said. “Whatever this is, we need to fight it together.”

* * *

Despite what Kristine had said during the meeting, no one got much sleep that night. As Brandi’s mother had hoped, Michael was easily convinced to join her in bed.

“This is to help Brandi,” she gasped as he pumped another load of cum between her legs.

“Of course,” he said, and she only needed to spend a few minutes kneeling between his legs before he was hard enough for a second round.

The two of them had no idea that Nicolette was at the door, fuming with jealousy as she watched the demon—her demon—take Brandi’s mother in every conceivable position, bringing her to orgasm after orgasm.

What is it about the Winters? she asked herself, furiously rubbing her clit as she came. She played with herself all night as she watched her rival’s mother receive pleasure that she felt was owed to her.

Meanwhile, Duncan had sneaked into Niles’ room. He knew what they were doing was wrong…a fact that Niles quickly seized upon as an opportunity to punish him.

After a night of taboo orgasms, the gang slept through most of the morning, only awakening when Lily arrived, cheerfully carrying donuts and coffee.

“Come on, everyone!” she chirped as they filed into the kitchen. “Niles came around yesterday and filled me in.”

The librarian awkwardly coughed at her wording, but everyone was too bleary to notice the innuendo.

“Brandi didn’t come home last night?” Kristine asked, guiltily wondering what would have happened if she had. Encountering a very similar scene to the one that made her run off in the first place probably wouldn’t have helped the situation.

I’m doing it for Brandi, she reminded herself.

Brandi hadn’t come home—one of the patrons who’d enjoyed her dance had requested a dance, and after leading him into the private room, she’d been shocked to find him lowering his trousers and revealing what she’d immediately recognized as a demon cock.

Did the private dance rules cover demons?

Her Protector instincts were to slay the demon, but she knew that would get her in trouble with her boss (on her first day, at that) and so she’d decided to act as if nothing was amiss, a plan that her demon client was not helping with.

“Do you recognize that, missy?” he asked, and she shook her head and smiled.

“No sir!”

“Do you recognize me?”

When Brandi had shaken her head, he’d angrily transformed himself.

It’s rare for a demon to take their true, demonic form in the mortal realm. Brandi had encountered it a few times in the past—some demons were more powerful in their true form, some did it in an attempt to intimidate.

“How about now?” he hissed.

“I’m sorry, but I really don’t,” she said apologetically, and to her surprise the demon paused.

“Oh. Really?”

“Really.”

The demon seemed to shrink slightly at that, and the two sat in silence for a few seconds as he thought. Brandi felt bad—clearly the demon had put more stock into their last interaction than she had. And she knew that it was her job to make the clients happy.

Without thinking, she blurted out something she thought might make the demon feel better.

“Do you want me to suck you off??”

* * *

In their natural form, a demon’s orgasm is enough to destroy a mere mortal.

But Brandi was no mere mortal.

For the first time since her appointment with Mr. Foster, she felt like she was completely in charge of her faculties. Using her advanced reflexes and skills, she managed to pleasure the demon’s cock and swallow down his seed without suffering any damage at all. (Even in her pleasure-focused stupor, she wasn’t stupid enough to take a blast of demon cum to the face.)

He’d originally been intending to kill her, as revenge for what she’d done the last time they’d met…but the feeling of her mouth over his cock, combined with the knowledge that he was being pleasured by the Protector herself was better than any revenge slaughter could ever be.

After reconstructing his human form and staggering out of the private room, he couldn’t resist boasting about what had happened in there.

A human girl who could take a demon cock was unheard of, and the chance to use the Protector to get off was something that no demon could pass up on. Brandi spent the rest of the night on her knees.

When the club finally closed at 5am, Brandi was so worked up from her efforts that she grabbed one of the human clients. It had been easy to convince him to take her home and blast her with cum until they were both too exhausted to stay awake.

* * *

“So what can we do?” Lily asked, trying desperately to resist the urge to reach out and fondle Kristine’s perfect orbs. Her hands were twitching—she genuinely wanted to help her friend, and obviously she wanted to stop whatever foe was messing with the group, but her desire for experimentation was spiraling out of control.

After being beaten black-and-blue by Niles the previous day, she’d realized that even as she ran out of new sexual positions, there was a whole world of fucked-up relationship sex to explore. Her best friend’s mother?

God, she thought. That would be so hot.

Before coming in, she’d snorted another line of the white substance that Greg made so much money selling, and so the room was shimmering slightly as Niles responded.

“I’m not sure what we can do,” he said thoughtfully. “Not until we find Brandi, anyway.”

“I’m sure she’ll be at school tomorrow,” Duncan added. “She has to be.”

“We have a meeting scheduled,” Nicolette said, ever the prepared one. “She’s never missed a meeting before.

“She’ll be there.”

“Well,” Niles said thoughtfully, “I suppose that’s our answer. When she comes into the meeting tomorrow, we’ll see how she’s feeling…and go from there.”

* * *

Mr. Foster smiled. He could see through the portal he’d created, see into the Realm of Power—and he could feel the power leaking through.

Just a few hours now. Just a few hours, and he’d be able to complete the ritual, draw the power into himself, and do it.

He’d be able to tempt the Protector into his office. And once he had, he’d slam the door…

…and she would become his key.