The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Branded

Chapter 2

Ashley rolled over and felt somebody’s body. That’s weird, she thought groggily, I don’t remember coming home with anybody last night. As a matter of fact, she didn’t remember coming home at all. As her faculties returned to her, she began to remember yesterday. That has to be a nightmare, there’s no way that was real. She looked to her stomach to confirm, and discovered to her disappointment that she was still tattooed. And naked. She looked over to the other person in her bed. Oh, god… did I hook up with somebody last night? The other person in her bed was a woman. Also naked. Ashley was unnerved, what with her being straight and all. She shook the woman awake. The other woman rolled over. It was Jen.

Jen opened her eyes as she rolled over. She saw Ashley staring at her and jumped out of bed. “What the fuck? How… Why… WHAT THE FUCK?”

As Jen got out of bed, Ashley got a look at her body. Jen kept herself in good shape. There was hardly an ounce of excess fat on her body. She had a classic form (but Ashley knew that), and she kept herself well groomed. But most importantly… she had a tattoo of a diamond on her stomach.

“Jen…” Ashley stuttered, pointing at Jen’s stomach. Jen looked down. “I’ve got a tat… I’VE GOT A FUCKING TATTOO!” Jen cried hysterically. “You did this! You dragged me into this shit, and now I’m stuck! Oh my god, oh my god, what am I gonna do?” Jen started pacing around the room, muttering to herself.

Ashley’s stomach was raw, so she looked down at her own tattoo. It was different from yesterday. It had been subtly altered in a way that made it appear shinier. It appeared… wet. There were also some water droplets falling from the bottom of the padlock, like it had just been dipped in water. She looked at Jen’s tattoo, and it had the same wet quality to it. This was not good.

Ashley gathered herself. She didn’t remember getting home, she didn’t remember sleeping with Jen. Did they sleep together? “Jen, what do you remember from last night?”

Jen had calmed down a little. “I, um… nothing. Nothing at all. The last thing I remember is going into the tattoo parlor. Nothing after that.” She flopped into the bed.

Ashley had the same problem. Neither of them could remember anything. “My tattoo changed. They must have done alterations on it. I don’t know what it does.” At this point, it was pretty clear to both of them that the tattoo was making Ashley do whatever anybody else said. “Raise your right arm,” commanded Ashley, just to verify. Jen glared at her, but her arm remained at her side.

After her arm didn’t move, Jen’s face brightened. “Hey, maybe they fucked mine up. Or maybe it’s not the tattoo at all!”

Ashley was unsure of that, but as she opened her mouth, her phone vibrated. She grabbed it from her nightstand and saw a new text message. She opened it and saw a dick pic. Gross! A fucking dick pic. How do guys think that this shit works? There was text below it: Come get some. -Chad” followed by an address.

Son of a bitch, an order. Ashley felt a familiar compulsion come over her as she moved towards her wardrobe, but she also felt a wave of heat pass over her body before settling into her pussy. She felt her nipples harden. That was new, and very not good. She went into the bathroom to get ready.

Ashley tried to call out Jen, help! I’ve been ordered to go have sex with the creep at the restaurant yesterday! No sound came out. Of course, trying to get out of the order would contradict the order. Instead, she called out to Jen, “We need to figure this shit out. You can still go outside, so you should go to Jim’s to try to learn more. Whatever you do, do not go to the tattoo parlor until we know more.”

Of course, the part of me that’s trying to follow that order knows that the best chance is to get rid of Jen. Ashley tried desperately to call for help, but nothing happened. She helplessly started up the shower. She needed to sex herself up if she was going to get some.

“Good idea. What about you?”Jen called back as she reached for her clothes from yesterday. They were strewn about the room.

“I’m going to stay here and start researching. See if I can find anything about them,” Ashley lied. I’m not going to do that! I’m going to go over to a sleazeball’s home and sleep with him, and probably tell him everything! HELP! She grabbed her razor and started shaving.

“Okay. I’m going to head out right now. Try not to leave your apartment! If you have to, wear earbuds and try not to draw any attention to yourself!” Jen answered, followed by the door closing.

Ashley was left alone as she finished her shower. Her hand very nearly shaved her whole bush, but she managed to convince herself that she would get laid without that. If somebody is seeing that, I’m already guaranteed to get laid. That seemed to be good enough logic for the part of her that was following orders. She hopped out of the shower and did her makeup. Her hands, outside her own control, put on the sluttiest shade of makeup she had. By the time she was done, she had cats eyes that matched her brown eyes and black hair perfectly. She brushed and curled her hair, then went over to her wardrobe and picked out her short black dress, the one she reserved for dates where she most wanted to go home with the guy. She put it on and skipped out on underwear, which she never did. She finished the ensemble with a garter belt and some stockings that just barely went up to the bottom of the dress, and some deep red lipstick that drew in attention. She grabbed a long coat that covered the whole set and texted back Chad: “omw”. The whole time she did these things, her pussy throbbed ever so gently and her nipples stayed hard, showing through the top of her dress.

As she was leaving, Ashley had an idea. I can’t do anything that overrides this order, but I can leave clues in case I get into trouble. She left a note on the door.

Jim heard a knock on his door. He was on his couch, watching TV. He put on some pants and checked the peep hole. He was surprised to see Jen there. He opened the door. “Jen! Hey, how’s it going? Come on in!” She gave him a hug and greeted him. “Jim, great to see you! I needed to find out some stuff about that tattoo place you recommended.”

“Yeah, sure, totally. Have a seat. You could use a drink. Beer, Bloody Mary?”

Now that he mentioned it, Jen could use a drink. “Yeah, a Bloody Mary sounds great! Thanks!” As she answered, she felt a wave of heat come over her and settle into her pussy. Her nipples hardened. It felt good.

Jim ran off to the kitchen and pulled down a few things from his cabinet. “So what’s on your mind?”

Jen got to investigating. “I was wondering what you knew about the place. How did you find out about it? Do you know people who have gotten tattoos from there? Do you know the people who work there?”

Jim came back in with her drink and handed it to her. “I learned about it a few months ago from a guy who came into the bar. He had some of the most intricate tattoos I’d ever seen, so I asked him about them. Why, did Ashley end up going there the other night? You’ve been asking about this a lot.” He sat down in the recliner.

Jen thought for a moment, then decided that she could trust Jim. He had been their friend for a long time. “Yeah, she did… and so did I. Thing is, neither of us remember getting them. Ashley started acting really weird yesterday, and we thought there might be something in the ink.” Jim scoffed a bit at that. “We went to the place yesterday afternoon, and we don’t remember anything between walking in there and waking up this morning. Now I have a tattoo.”

“Really? Can I see?” Jim leaned forward.

Jen lifted up her shirt just enough to show off the diamond tattoo that had appeared on her body yesterday. Jim stared for a moment and nodded. “They really do nice work there. That’s a really impressive tattoo. You’re proud of it and want to show it off more.”

Jen realized that he was right. Even if she didn’t like how she had gotten it, it was a really nice tattoo, and it was a great one to have as her first. Another wave of heat fell over her and intensified the weak feeling of arousal she already felt. “Thanks! I really do like it a lot, and I think I’ll take your advice!”

“Sure, no problem. It does really suit you. Man, sure is hot in here.” Jim leaned back and stretched. “My air conditioner is busted. Sorry.”

Now that he mentioned it, it was hot in there. Jen felt another wave of heat come over her and felt even more aroused. This wasn’t just back-of-the-mind arousal now, this was legit. She shuffled around a bit and realized her panties were a bit damp. “Yeah, I guess so.” She took off her cardigan and put it next to her jacket. It never occurred to her that she had her jacket because it was cold outside and no air conditioner in the city would be running today. She was still hot, though.

“So yeah, I’m sorry I can’t help you with that tattoo shop. That’s really all I know about it,” Jim stood up and removed his T-shirt.

“Whoa dude, what are y—” Jen began.

“Relax, this is completely normal,” Jim cut her off.

Jen calmed down. This was completely normal, she thought as another wave of heat came over her body. She reached down subtly and felt her pussy through her jeans. Ohhh, that felt good. She might have to do something about that after she left here.

“As a matter of fact, nothing I do while I’m at home seems out of the ordinary at all. I’m not like other guys. If you feel like doing something that you wouldn’t regularly do while around anybody, it’ll be just fine to do it around me.”

The most intense barrage of heat yet rolled over Jen. She moaned as she felt her blood rush to her nipples and pussy incredibly quickly. Jen decided that she didn’t need to wait until after she left to take care of herself. It’s completely fine to do this around Jim, he’s not like other guys… plus, I’m not sure that I can wait to get myself off, I’m so horny. She unbuckled her jeans and reached beneath them with one hand, while reaching under her shirt to massage her breast. Her finger grazed her clit and she swore that she could hear the angels sing.

“I’m sorry for being so, ungh, rude!” Jen cried out breathlessly as she pinched her nipple and clit simultaneously.

“Hey, don’t worry about it! Once you get turned on enough, you really can’t help yourself, no matter where you are. I understand. What I’m really concerned about is how you managed to leave the house in such itchy clothes,” Jim grinned as he undid his belt and dropped his pants, revealing his throbbing dick.

Jen realized that he was right as another wave of heat washed over her. She started to see stars and she put a finger inside herself. Her clothes were incredibly itchy… how did she not notice before? Through sheer force of will, she tore her hands away from her pussy and breast and quickly pulled off all her clothes. She continued with the task at hand, which was ever more enjoyable. She rubbed her clit and began to see stars. She was nearly ready to come.

“What are you doing? You can’t come in this apartment until you swallow some of mine, you know that!” Jim scolded her as he sat back down in his recliner. Another wave of heat came over her. Normally, that wave of heat would have pushed her over the edge, but Jen realized that Jim was right: she couldn’t come until she swallowed some of his. That was how it had always been.

Desperate, she crawled over to him. His dick reeked of sweat. It didn’t matter. She needed his come more than she had ever needed anything in her entire life, she knew that.

Jim held her head back a few inches from his dick. “Jen, that’s rude… you always beg me, call me ‘sir’, compliment my dick and talk about how desperate you are. Where are your manners?”

Embarrassed and horny beyond thinking, Jen knew that Jim was right. “I’m sorry, sir… Please, sir, may I have the privilege of swallowing your magnificent cock? I need it… I need it more than I’ve ever needed anything in my entire life! Please…”

“Oh, all right. Go ahead.” Jim leaned back as Jen swallowed his cock without so much as a second’s hesitation. Jen was ravenous. She was horny beyond belief, and it showed in her technique. She focused on getting Jim off with a determination that anybody rarely showed in anything, while at the same time alternating with one hand between her own pussy and breasts. After a few minutes, Jim grabbed her by the head and held her head close to him. “Here I…” Jen was caught off-guard by the flood of jizz that entered the back of her mouth, but she abruptly swallowed. The second she did, stars overwhelmed her vision as she felt the beginning of the most intense orgasm that she had ever had in her entire life, possibly the most intense orgasm that anybody anywhere had ever experienced. She convulsed on the floor as her pussy’s muscles clenched around her still-entrenched finger, and she felt herself squirting around it. She lost track of time, space, thought…

She eventually came down. She was panting and lying down on the floor. Jim watched her hungrily as he buckled his pants back up. “I hope you feel better, Jen. Did you get your fix?”

“My… fix?” She breathed back as her heart rate began to slow.

“Yeah, don’t you remember? You need to come in my apartment every three days or you feel like you’re about to die, although you prefer to do it every single day. That’s the way it’s always been. You lie to your friends because you don’t want them to take me away.”

Despite the volcanic orgasm that Jen had just experienced, she felt another heat wave wash over her body. I’m never this horny, what is up with me today? “Oh yeah… I don’t know how I forgot about that. Anyways, thanks for the update. I should head out and get in touch with Ashley and tell her what I learned.”

“Yeah, I’m sorry about that. You learned nothing of importance here and nothing out of the ordinary happened. It’s a dead end.”

Jen shuddered as yet another wave of horniness washed over her. She started to get dressed, but as soon as she touched her shirt, she remembered just how itchy it was. She decided that despite how itchy her clothes were, she would just have to put up with them until she could get home and change… hopefully into something that showed off her awesome tattoo a little more. She gave Jim a hug and thanked him again, then left the apartment. She texted Ashley: “Jim’s was a dead end. He doesn’t know anything important.” She left out the blowjob… she had to make sure that Ashley would never take Jim away from her.

Ashley felt her phone go off in her bag. She ignored it. It could be a text from Jen with a contradicting order, so she knew she couldn’t read it. She got to Chad’s apartment and removed her earbuds. She wanted to run and hide, but she knew she couldn’t. She knocked on the door with a sense of dread. She heard the TV on, but it went quiet as she knocked. She heard voices, then footsteps. Fuck, there are other people there. Chad answered the door and looked her over. “Damn, girl, don’t you look like the most expensive hooker in town! You want it bad, don’t you?”

Disgusted and insulted, Ashley gave him a sultry look. “You have no idea. Didn’t you have something to… show me?”

Chad opened the door all the way and let her in. “Oh, hell yeah! It’s in my bedroom, come on.”

With the order, Ashley felt another wave of heat. What the fuck is that all about? She followed him into his bedroom.

Chad was a slob. He had clothes scattered around his room and posters of women in bikinis on the wall. His bed was on the floor. He didn’t have a boxspring. She could see a single sock by his pillow that was welded into shape. That’s probably his cum sock… this guy is a loser!

Ashley decided to get this over with. She walked up to him, put her arms around him and started kissing him. He pulled back. “Damn, I don’t want to kiss you, I want to fuck you! Get on the bed.” She felt another wave of heat. She was starting to get pretty worked up, and a part of her was glad she was about to have sex. She leaned back onto the bed and gave him her best ‘come hither’ look.

Chad could not believe his lucky stars. He figured that dick pics would eventually work, so he kept trying, but he never thought that a woman this incredibly hot would be in his bedroom practically begging to fuck him. He didn’t know what she wanted, but he did know that he was going to push this as far as he could until she said ‘no’. “I’m not that easy, girl. You’re gonna have to work for it. Let’s see the goods.”

Ashley spread her legs to show off her pantiliess pussy. Her hair was matted from how wet she was, and the new heat that passed over her didn’t help. She legitimately needed it. She reached down to touch herself.

“Nuh-uh. That’s mine. I’m taking it. Don’t touch yourself,” Chad said in reaction.

Ashley whimpered as more heat passed over her. She was so turned on, it nearly hurt.

Chad looked down at her pussy and frowned at the hair. “What the hell kind of mess is that? Wait here.” He left the room.

Oh, fuck, what have I gotten myself into? Why the hell am I so turned on right now? I’m doomed, thought Ashley as she pinched her nipple and stifled a moan. She couldn’t touch her pussy, but she could do other things.

He walked back in with a shaving razor, a towel and some shaving cream, and tossed them at her feet. “Clean yourself up. I’m not gonna fuck you until you do.”

Ashley reached for them as she felt another wave of heat. She could barely think, she was so horny. She lathered herself up and got to work.

Chad was rock hard. As he pulled down his pants, he asked her “What is your deal, girl? Nobody’s this submissive.”

Think of something… his ego! “I just find you so incredibly sexy, I just can’t help myself,” she replied in the most seductive voice she could manage.

“Nah, that’s not it. Tell me the truth.” Chad was a slob, and an egomaniac, but he was a smart slob and egomaniac.

The new order ramped up Ashley’s heat some more. Even if she didn’t need to follow orders, she might be desperate to follow them just to get Chad inside her now. “I got a new tattoo that forces me to follow every order anybody gives me,” she replied. Fuck fuck fuck! I need him to not believe me! She finished shaving and put the supplies to the side. She was positively glistening.

“Fine, don’t tell me the truth then. See if I care. But I want to see how far you’re willing to take this. Hold your breath until you pass out.”

FUCK! This is bad! Ashley took a breath and held it. She got even hotter as she held her breath, helpless to do anything about anything. Chad reached down and pulled the straps on her dress to the side, revealing her breasts. Her nipples were like bullets. He grabbed one and pinched the nipple. She cried out in a mix of pain and pleasure—or at least tried to. She was still holding her breath. He pulled back the nipple as she began to turn blue in the face. She nearly came from the pain alone.

“Huh-uh, no coming. As a matter of fact, you can’t come without permission.” With that, he reached his hand down and started feeling her pussy. “Damn, you’re so wet!” He rubbed his finger against her clit. If Ashley could come, she would have right then and there. Stars filled her eyes from the combination of the incomprehensible pleasure and the lack of oxygen to her brain. She was climbing a mountain of arousal, and instead of reaching the familiar peak, she just kept on climbing. She couldn’t take it. The stars started to overwhelm her vision and blackness began to close in around her.

Ashley came to in a chair the living room. Her dress was gone, but she was still wearing her stockings and garter. She looked around to see five guys staring at her. Chad spoke up. “Don’t get up, don’t speak. Just listen. I’m a good guy. I believe in sharing. So, you’re going to pleasure my friends as well. Just know that none of their orders can override mine. I’m in charge and you answer to me, but barring that, you answer to any of them. Here’s how this is going to go: You live here now. You’re going to spend your time servicing us and giving us exactly what we ask for. Don’t ever lie to any of us. You will refer to my friends as ‘sir’ and me as ‘master’. You will refer to yourself as ‘this girl’ and think of yourself in the third person. Forget your name. If you ever try to think of a way out of this, or loopholes in orders, or really anything bad about any of us ever, feel ashamed. The more you think about it, the more ashamed you will be, and the shame will become unbearable for more than a few seconds. The shame only goes away when you tell one of us about it. Every time you hear one of us say ‘good girl’, feel pleasure and pride. Any time you hear one of us call you a degrading name, feel pleasure and pride. Around the apartment, you will spend all of your time cooking, cleaning, or trying as hard as you can to seduce any man who is here. Any questions?”

This was a barrage of orders, and the girl felt it. She was still a little horny from the previous experience, but this was a wave unlike she had ever felt before. She gasped. “No, master! Please, master, may this girl come? This girl needs it so bad, this girl will do anything you want…”

“Yes, you will do anything we want. That much is clear. Play with yourself, but you may not come yet. And thank us any time any of us gives us an order.”

“Yes master, thank you master…” This girl responded as she furiously dug her finger into her cunt. She was on fire, and she was desperate. Just like that, she was back to climbing the mountain in search of a peak she could never find on her own.

“Now does anybody know you’re here?” Master asked.

The girl thought for a moment. This girl doesn’t know for sure that Jen found her note yet… as soon as she thought that, she began to feel deeply ashamed. She had tried to find a loophole in master’s orders, and she should never do that. She answered. “Master, this girl tried to think of a loophole. This girl is so ashamed, please don’t be mad at this girl, she doesn’t know any better, she just wants to please you, please don’t be mad…” the girl sobbed. As soon as she told master, though, the shame went away.

“I’m very disappointed in you, cunt. Stand up and stop masterbating,” Master ordered. The girl stood up and removed her hands from her pussy. She felt a swell of pride and pleasure from him calling her cunt. “Yes master, thank you master,” the girl babbled as she followed his order. She was dripping down her thigh from her juices.

“As punishment, feel a thousand tongues on your tits. This feels so good that it would drive you to orgasm if only you could come. The feeling goes away when you touch your tits, but you may not touch them. Tell me why you hesitated with my question.”

The girl immediately felt sensations on her breasts that she had never before imagined. It really did feel like a thousand tongues were tasting her skin all at the same time, and it felt heavenly. She nearly came on the spot, but master had forbidden her from coming without permission. The girl’s eyes rolled into the back of her head as she began to lose herself in the pleasure. “Master, this girl left a note on her door with master’s address on there just in case this girl’s… ooh… friend came back and saw her missing, just in case this girl needed rescuing… OH GOD, PLEASE MASTER, THIS GIRL IS SO CLOSE, PLEASE MASTER, MAY THIS GIRL COME? OOH!” The girl tried desperately to grab her breasts to make it stop, but her stubborn hands simply wouldn’t move.

“No. You did badly. You may not come. Go to my room and lock yourself in my closet. Do not touch yourself, but continue to feel these sensations. Feel them on your cunt, too. If my friends come into the closet, do not fuck them. I get first go.”

“Yes master, thank you master.” The girl walked away slowly, moaning, sobbing and begging all at the same time. She went into master’s room and shut herself in the closet.

Chad looked at his friends. “I need to get that note. If her friend finds it first, we could be in some trouble.” He put on his coat and left.

Jen laid down on her bed, delighted to get out of her itchy clothes. She had just barely made it home before the itch became unbearable, but she did. She dialed Ashley’s number again; no answer. That was worrying. There were any number of things that could have happened. She dressed herself up in a cute crop top and some low riding jeans (she really wanted to show off her wonderful tattoo) and called another Uber.

When she got to Ashley’s apartment, she knocked on the door. “Ashley, open up! It’s me! Let me in!” She figured that orders would be good enough. After a moment of no answer, she used the spare key and let herself in. She looked around and couldn’t find Ashley anywhere, or any clue to where she might have gone. Ashley wouldn’t be stupid enough to leave her apartment right now, that’s why she sent me. Lucky she did, I needed to go to Jim’s anyways. There was one piece of good luck: Ashley had left her computer unlocked. Jen sat down and opened up Facebook. Maybe I’ll get lucky and she does text messages through Facebook like I do… Fortunately, she did. She saw a text from that morning… after some quick mental math, she realized that she had still been at the apartment when Ashley had gotten it. She lied to me… bitch. But she’s probably in a whole heap of trouble, who knows what that pig found out. Jen closed Ashley’s computer and started out.

The girl was lost in mindless ecstasy. She mewled loudly as yet another imaginary tongue swept over her nipple while another imaginary mouth sucked on her clit. She truly would have given anything just to come. The closet door opened and one of master’s friends was standing there. “Oh, sir, please, please may this girl come? This girl is so horny, and… ooh… so desperate… please, sir!” The girl could only hope that sir would take pity on her. She knew that she had been bad.

“Kneel, bitch” sir commanded. The girl happily did so as (she couldn’t believe this was possible) more heat passed through her, along with pride.

“Yes sir, thank you sir!” The girl eagerly dropped to her knees as more heavenly sensations passed over her breasts.

“I want you to suck me off, but that’s not an order. I will give you permission to come after you’re done, though. Your choice. You have to beg me to let you suck my dick if you’re going to.” He unbuckled his pants and took out his dick.

“Oh, yes sir, please sir, please may this girl have the joy of sucking your incredible cock? This girl wants nothing more in the world… Please, sir! This girl is begging you… OOH!”

Sir’s dick hardened. “Kiss it.” The girl leaned forward and stared at sir’s dick. She kissed it gently, and kept staring. “Yes sir, thank you sir.” In her state, she realized that it really was an incredible dick… or was the girl just incredibly horny? Did it matter?

The girl stared up at sir pleadingly. Sir was clearly enjoying making her wait. After a few moments, sir said “Go ahead,” and the girl took sir’s dick all the way in and began the most enthusiastic blowjob she had ever given. The girl was really, truly enjoying this. Sensations continued to run up and down her body as she continued her ministrations.

The door opened and master walked in. “Dude! What the hell are you doing? I said no fucking her until I got back.” Master turned to the girl. “Pet, if his dick isn’t out of your mouth in five seconds, bite it off.” The girl felt a familiar swell of pride pass through her as she dripped even more, dampening her stockings along the thighs. Sir’s dick immediately withdrew from her mouth, but he grabbed it and started jerking himself off. It didn’t take more than a few seconds before he exploded on the girl’s face. He turned around and walked away, glaring at master.

The girl called out after sir. “Sir, you told me I could come after I was done…” but sir was gone.

Master remained. “Stand up, slut.”

The girl quickly got to her feet, eager to please master so that he might let her come. She felt proud again that master had called her a slut. “Yes master, thank you master! This girl has been very… ooh… good for you, master, may this girl please come?”

“That depends. Have you given any thought to trying to escape since I left?”

The wonderful feelings on the girls body were back in full force. “Oh, no master… ungh! This girl has only thought about… ohhh… how good it feels… and how to please master to try to make him… ooo… let her come!”

“Good girl,” complimented master. The girl felt more pride from that. “Come with me into the living room, pet.” The girl was so incredibly proud of her status as pet… and so incredibly wet.

They walked into the living room. “Okay, slut. Fuck me.” At that, the girl practically jumped master, frantically tearing at his belt. Master sat down on the couch. The girl exposed master’s dick and immediately lowered herself onto it. She began humping him like her life depended on it. As far as she was concerned, it did. “Oh, yes master, thank you master, OH THIS FEELS SO FUCKING GOOD! MASTER, YOU”RE SO BIG! PLEASE LET THIS GIRL COME, MASTER, THIS GIRL… UH… ONLY WANTS TO PLEASE YOU… OH!” Master reached out and grabbed the girl’s breast, rubbing her nipple. Master’s hand felt so good. He finished quickly, overwhelmingly turned on by this incredible hottie that he had complete control over. He lifted her off of him and stood up. He buckled up his pants and looked at her. “For the next hour, you may come whenever you make somebody else come.”

The girl got to come! “Yes master, thank you master!” She crawled over to the nearest sir she could find. “Please sir, may this girl suck you off? This girl wants nothing more in this world than to feel your dick inside of her.” Sir lowered his pants as two more sirs grabbed her from behind. The girl was in heaven as she felt two sirs enter her, one in her pussy, one in her ass. She didn’t even care how much the dick in her ass hurt. After a minute, she felt a sir withdraw his dick from her mouth. He immediately came on her face, joining the come that the first sir had already left there.

The second he came, she felt her muscles clench up and the stars align. This was what she had been waiting for. She nearly blacked out as she came. Orgasm was too weak of a word for what she felt right now. She felt like her body was being torn apart and surrounded by the sweetest of sweet feelings, she lost track of all time and space. Just as she felt herself floating back down to her body, another sir came in her pussy and she started the whole heavenly process over again. During this, yet another sir stuck his dick into her mouth, and she eagerly went to work.

This continued for a time until all the sirs and master were spent. The girl was a sight: twitching on the floor, devoid of all thought. Her face was so well covered with cum, there might not be a single spot that didn’t have any. One of her eyes was crusted shut. More cum dripped out of her pussy and ass onto the floor. Her garter had long ago been removed, thrown across the room. The sensations had stopped on her body… she was pretty sure anyways. She couldn’t feel much of anything right now, or even think much of anything right now. She struggled for breath. She was saying words on repeat, but she had lost track of their meaning: She was pretty sure they were her purpose. “Yes master, thank you master, yes sir, thank you sir, yes master…”

As the afterglow began to fade, the girl noticed that master and the sirs had disappeared. She seemed to remember something about Taco Bell. She got up and went into master’s bedroom and got dressed. What is this girl doing? Master didn’t tell her to do this. Where is this girl going? Stop trying to escape, master might be displeased! STOP! The girl screamed at herself in her own mind, but continued to put on her dress, coat and shoes. The girl grabbed her phone out of her bag. The girl ignored the fourteen missed calls from Jen and ordered herself an Uber. She entered the address on autopilot and walked out of the front door, the entire time begging with herself not to do it, not to upset master.

Jen was halfway to Chad’s when she remembered. She had set up a tattoo appointment for tonight! She needed to get her magnificent tattoo touched up, and she had set an appointment for 7:00! Fuck, how could I forget that? But I need to rescue Ashley from whatever terrible fate she’s suffering… But I NEED to make this appointment. It never crossed Jen’s mind why it was so important to make this appointment, or that she would be getting to the tattoo parlor at the exact same time as last night. “Hey, can I change my destination?”

The girl’s Uber pulled up to the address and she hopped out. She had no idea why she was here, only that she couldn’t stop herself from going. Another car pulled up and Jen got out. “Jen! Oh, this girl has missed you! This girl has had the most wonderful day!”

“Ashley… you look like shit. What the hell? Why did you lie to me!?” Jen responded, noticing the dried cum on Ashley’s face.

The girl paused. Who was Ashley? Was that her? It occurred to the girl that she didn’t actually know her name. She hadn’t considered it important. “Is… is this girl Ashley?” She asked hesitantly.

Jen looked her up and down. “Damn, he must have done a number on you. Um… stop obeying his orders!”

As soon as Jen said that, Ashley’s demeanor changed. The memory of her name came rushing back, she remembered exactly what had happened to her. She blushed as she took a napkin out of her bag and started wiping down her face. “Damn… That was hellish. I can’t believe I let mas… Chad do that to me. I need to stay safe.” Ashley immediately took out her phone and blocked Chad’s number. She reached for the door of the tattoo parlor and opened the door. They went inside.