The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

A Brand New Dawn

(This story is very, very loosely based off Limerick’s A-cid-misson. I borrowed some of the ideas for it from there. Please, if you like this story then definitely take a look over at that story. Standard disclaimer... This story is for ADULTS! 18+ obviously I can’t stop you younglings from reading it, but I’m not getting yelled at for you getting caught looking at porn. Obviously this is impossible, if you believe it is, please seek professional help. Thankyou, and enjoy!

This is an edit to what was originally released on 9-26-09. I got a huge amount of feedback from readers and I appreciated everything they said. I decided to re-write the story a little bit in honor of their helpful suggestions and this is the final outcome, I sincerely hope you all enjoy this one even more than the original.

I wasn’t always this way. I became what I am now, man, mutant, god, demigod, whatever it is I am more than human. I am just... me. I don’t think there are any more like me out there, but what does that matter? I think just having me is plenty it makes things so much more fun. The old maxim about how absolute power corrupts absolutely is true... to a point. You eventually reach an age, or a point in life where you are either so completely corrupted, or maybe so completely powerful that you are beyond the mundane. You no longer find the enjoyment you did in the domination of lesser beings. It is best described as boredom I guess, how can you get enjoyment from creating a complete adoring, slave when you can create stars with a thought and a gesture?

I can travel forward, and backward through time. I can step outside of a moment and slip back into the flow as easily as one steps through a shallow creek. I can witness the birth of the universe -it was truly a spectacular moment, I must say- or watch it’s inevitable demise.

I’ve tried them all. You see, I’ve been alive for a very... very long time now. I’ve switched back and forth between realities like changing clothing, run countries, started and ended wars. I’ve appeared throughout history as major, minor, or irrelevant. But I’ve grown weary of doing such things anymore. Toying with space and time was fun for the first few millenia. I had even started my own solar system or four. Populating them with creatures from my dreams, or nightmares, depending on my mood. Just to watch them grow up.

That is what actually brought me to this point now. The last one I made I had a bit of a revelation. I wanted beauty in life, meaning, something to pass on. Gifts maybe I guess to worlds at large. I was still a human at heart so it was back to Earth I went, traveling the distances of millions of light years in the space between one moment and the next appearing in what had become New York City. It had been a long, long time since I had last been on earth, so I had to do some exploring. It didn’t take long to look around both with senses beyond normal ken, and with those that were still more familiar to me those five I was born with all of those years ago.

While eating a street vendor chili dog -a delicacy indeed!— I considered my next course. What was I going to do? How was I going to start? I had long ago gotten over being so overt that it was shocking to the world around me, I preferred to act more or less like the gods themselves; unseen, unheard, and unremembered. I got involved, but nobody knew what I had done for any length of time after, it made life less complicated for those I... guided.

I stepped out of the moment and let time stand still. The sounds of the City stilling instantly, the rush of traffic both pedestrian and vehicular stopped in mid action. I looked around for a suitable subject, mostly in my immediate surroundings.

I settled my gaze upon a harried looking woman just passing a fashion store. She had dark brown hair, verging towards black but not quite, a splash of very premature gray at the temples, lines creased her forehead and her lips were pressed tight, a cellphone seemingly glued to her ear. Her blouse was a loose white affair accented with a professional business jacket, and a string of nice pearls around her throat and in both ears. Her jacket and pants both were blue with gold pin-striping, on her feet she wore high heels that allowed her some extra height, but gave her enough movement that she didn’t seem to have trouble with the obviously accelerated speed she walked at; her hair flying behind her frozen in place.

She was going to be my first. I had mostly gotten over doing this, but there was such a rush when it was going to be personal, one on one with nothing else.

With but a thought the city disappeared around us and then we were in an artist’s studio. Drawing board on one side, mannequins across one wall, paint brushes, pencils, clay models, a little bit of everything was represented. I wanted the right feel for what I was going to do, if for no other reason than atmosphere.

The woman stood in front of me still, on a raised pedestal, completely nude. I froze her muscles and locked her into place, her mouth was free to move as was her head and neck but nothing more. I brought her back into the time stream and she took only a few seconds to realize something was wrong.

“What the FUCK is going on here?! Who the FUCK are you!? WHAT the FUCK ARE YOU?!” She started screaming at me immediately, as I knew she would, but I took it all in stride, I’ve heard far more inventive invective during my life time.

“As to the first, I may explain later. As to the second you may call me Drass. As to the third... I am pretty much a god...” I responded with a grin. My eyes all but shining with joy. It had been a very long time, but it was still such a satisfying feeling sometimes, childish maybe like a bully picking on a little kid, but so much better.

She started yelling again, then she started crying, then she tried to move, then more crying, and a little more yelling. Eventually she had exhausted herself to the point where she was ready.

“Are you done?” I asked calmly... I get a little sadistic when I am one on one, I know but I just can’t seem to help myself.

“You... fucking... bastard. Rot in hell.” She gasped out. She was very tired physically from fighting my control; futilely of course but she fought none the less.

“Good, I see you are. Let’s get started then, shall we?” I asked cheerfully as I stepped back from her for a moment before deciding on how better to pose her for the full effect of my changes as I made them. I had her move one arm so it was akimbo. The other arm was allowed to hang free. One leg was straight supporting her weight while her other leg was thrust forward. She looked very similar to those poses the lingerie models are always in, just... she was nude instead of wearing underwear.

“What is your name?” I smiled at her as I posed her to my liking.

“Laura.” She ground out through clenched teeth.

“Not anymore...” I whispered with a devious smile, she looked confused until a whole new set of memories, and a whole new reality was written for her.

She was four years old, and there was a crash. She winced to herself, oh no! Mom’s going to kill me! She was frozen in terror, teetering on the chair she had pulled over to the counter from the kitchen table. She had managed to get the jar of Oreos all the way to the edge of the counter and when she tried to take the lid off she found out that Mom had gotten a new lid, it stuck to the jar before pulling free with a POP and she lost her grip on the jar of cookies. Now, there was a pile of glass and cookies spread across the floor of the kitchen.

“DAWN LYNN COSTA!” Her Mom’s voice echoed in the house. There was a lot of hardwood, so sound carried very well and she knew she was doomed as she heard her mother come in from the living room.

“What have you done?!” Her mother bellowed out, Momma Costa was probably once pretty good looking, but now she had aged, she was sagging a bit around the mid-section and her breasts drooped from the stress of having chosen to breast feed Dawn when she was still a baby.”

“Noffin’! Honest!” It was a bald faced lie and Dawn knew it, but she couldn’t help herself she was trapped, obviously in a corner with no way out so the most obvious choice was flat out denial.

Her mother moved slowly across the kitchen, her face like a brewing thunderstorm and Dawn knew she was going to get a beating...

“What is your name? Answer honestly now, I know when you lie to me...”

“Dawn.” She ground out through clenched teeth, she had tried to lie the first time. Feeling so much like that time when she was four, and she was caught by her mother after breaking the jar of Oreos. She felt trapped, but even more powerless than she had been so many years ago, because at least then she could’ve tried to run, now even her legs wouldn’t work, apparently because of this mad man’s “powers”.

“Now, Dawn... tell me. Have you ever been uncomfortable about an aspect of your body? And don’t be afraid to tell me all the sultry details.”

She looked at me with hatred even as she began to speak her mouth acting of it’s own accord, “Well I’ve always felt I was too short, I would have liked to be taller, and I thought my titties were too small, and I could never get as fit as I wanted, I always had this little layer of fat that I never could get rid of. I always wanted sex to be more exciting too, more sensitive I guess. Maybe it was just the guys I was with, but I can probably count on both hands how many orgasms I’ve had in my life, most of the time I just faked it so that it would be all over with. It just bored me and I did it just to get my boyfriend to shut up.” I once again smiled sweetly at her. Her eyes held a rage that her mouth couldn’t express. She was telling me things she hadn’t told anyone, some of them she had not even admitted to herself.

Once again I stepped backwards through the flow of time, modifying things as I went along. Some of them I was changing because of what I wanted others because of things she had claimed she wanted from deep inside her own darkest part of her mind she wanted them.

I was in both places at once, modifying her history and her family tree and watching her change before my eyes, an artist had to be able to see his work to make the proper adjustments

I went back through her family history and made every single woman in her family tree well endowed. None of them was ever smaller than what was now measured as a D cup. Dawn herself would now measure at a traffic halting G, but because of her family history of being well endowed she had chest and back muscles that were practically steel cables. Her breasts would never sag and her back would never hurt, it was almost as if they were barely there.

Flowing backwards again I made some more subtle changes that would lead to her being taller, she slowly grew before me to 5′10. I thought that was plenty and nodded in satisfaction at my work so far.

Dawn was still very young when she first noticed the change. She woke up one morning and felt a bit odd, like something was off about her body something wasn’t right. She noticed when she stripped off her father’s old T-shirt, the one she wore to bed, it was enormous on her. Her father was a tall man at almost 6′9″ so he wore like 4XL shirts, and when he didn’t want them anymore she stole them to wear to bed, it was so much cheaper than getting Pajamas and more comfortable since they were like dresses on her.

She looked over into the mirror and she saw her profile, a tiny bump had appeared on her chest, barely noticeable, but to the young Dawn it was a sign of things to come. She had known about her family history of course, all she had to do was look at her grandmother, on both sides, and even her mother to know that she was doomed to have boobs some day. She had just hoped that they would wait for a little while! She had only turned thirteen a week and a half ago, it was like they were on timer waiting to start ballooning out of her chest.

“NO! NO!” She wailed and grabbed up her night shirt and jumped immediately back into bed. Covering herself with her blankets, trying to hide, thinking that she must still be asleep, no way it could be happening, it had to be a nightmare she was going to be the exception! She wanted to be a Doctor! Nobody would take a doctor seriously if she looked like her mother!

Her mother was hurrying down the hallway even as she thought of her, and burst into her room chest heaving in her robe...

I addressed her complaint about sexual excitement and modified her family history for sexuality. The females were all very promiscuous; consistently dressing to display their fantastic assets to the maximum that the time period allowed. Their immune systems were well-nigh impervious to viral or bacterial assault so never even considered anything about diseases. I also cranked up her sexual sensitivity to super human levels, all of her erogenous zones had a direct line to the pleasure centers of her brain, it would play havoc with normal activities but she had wanted it. She just didn’t say exactly how much, I smirked to myself as I watched her history re-write itself...

Dawn was 16, and she sat on the doctor’s table. Her shirt and bra off with her mother standing next to her with a concerned look on her face. “Dawn, honey... I can understand why you would want a reduction, but it’s not like they are stopping you from anything...” She said quietly. She worried about her daughter but was supportive of her even if she didn’t agree.

“Mom! I’ve talked to you about this before, and Dad too! If I want to become a doctor, I can’t look a milk cow, it’s absurd! I mean, I’m sixteen and I’m almost as big as you...” She gestured sharply to her mothers impressive chest. Mary Costa wore an E cup and could have easily been a porn star in her youth but she had be a college teacher instead. She easily kept the attention of the student body through a subtle use of clothing and a willingness to meet with students after class for... special meetings. Most of her students aced her course even though it was one of the hardest offered at the college.

“ Doctor is there anything you can do about how sensitive they are at least?” She looked to the doctor who seemed to be losing his medical detachment and was now simply staring at her chest. She couldn’t help it as it happened, she felt herself flush slightly under his gaze, she didn’t want him looking at her like that but she just knew he was undressing her completely with his eyes, fucking her senseless with his hard cock. She shook her head to clear it of the sexual thoughts, thoughts which had been assailing her with an increasing consistency. Just shaking her head sent a small tremor through her mighty mammaries and broke the doctor’s concentration on her breasts.

“Huh? What was that Miss...?” Both of the Costa women looked down at the very obvious bulge in the poor doctor’s pants and smiled to themselves, both knowing what he was doing. Mary was even considering coming back for a check up from this delightful young doctor on herself, she may need to get a breast exam just to check for anything suspicious...

“I asked if there is anything you can do about the sensitivity? It’s very distracting, and I think it might effect my academics soon.” Her nipples were bullet points to her statement now, and she was having trouble concentrating on anything other than the tent in the doctor’s pants.

“I don’t think so Miss Costa. We’d have to run a few tests to determine the cause and with your body still developing I am afraid that anything we do may become a detriment to your further development. You still have a minimum of two years still left to develop, and even after that your body may still change for a few more years after that. On top of that if you continue to develop as you have been a reduction may be completely useless, we can only go so small and with your body still maturing it might prevent you from getting much larger than you are, but you still may return to your current size.”

Dawn pouted to the doctor, she was getting a bit over whelmed in his presence, he was very handsome... probably in his late twenties, early thirties and just out of med-school it seemed.

“I mean, they don’t seem to be causing you any physical discomfort as yet which is astonishing considering their size, but your mother informed me that a large bust runs in your family. But as I said, we would need to run a few tests to determine what could be done for you, then actually consult a surgeon as to the reduction itself.”

Her eyes were starting to glaze a little as he talked, his voice thrumming through her. She was starting to lose control and she didn’t know what to do, so she just took the doctor’s hands and placed them on her breasts, his hands barely able to cover her tits. She couldn’t think of them in medical terms at this point, they were tits, jugs, hooters, fun bags, sweater puppies, headlights, they were there for her pleasure..

“Please...” She didn’t know what she was asking for, but from the look in her eyes the hapless doctor could easily guess. He leaned forward and lock lips with the overheating medical miracle that was Dawn Costa. Mary Costa looked on with a vague smile on her face, her baby was growing up and she was here to watch!

Leaning back to breathe from the force of the kiss she pulled the doctor’s head towards her right boob and he immediately latched on to the nipple suckling, biting, and swirling his tongue around her aureola. Dawn looked to her mother, “A little privacy please?”

With a pout that turned into a proud grin Mother Costa left the doctors office even as Dawn had the first orgasm of her life from another person and not just masturbation. Momma Costa made sure to lock the door behind her...

Dawn flushed slightly as she was hit with the memory of Doctor Andrews. She never did get her breast reduction, after the experience with him she was convinced that her tits were her best bet to getting into med school. She did extremely well in school, both academically and socially, despite how hard it was to pay attention sometimes because of how sensitive she was, she still managed to learn everything she wanted to... and more. Of course the fact that she was fucking all of the male faculty and a few of the more attractive women she ensured that any slip-ups were quickly over-looked. She shook her head clear of the memory and continued to glare at the man before her, she felt vulnerable in front of him, on this pedestal, even if she was used to being nude. It was just that he seemed to be seeing things she couldn’t...

Another step back in time and I adjusted a few other things, her hips grew wider more womanly, even as her stomach grew taut and toned with a just barely visible six-pack. Her waistline itself slimmed and sucked in so that she had a dramatic and very womanly figure of a full hourglass. It was gorgeous to behold with her there nude, posed in such a dramatic fashion. With a quick glance and a slight genetic mutation on the line, her pubic hair fell off an instant before vanishing as if it never existed.

She was only 17 but she would go to the gym every day. She liked the act of working out. It wasn’t because she needed to exercise, she had always had a very fast metabolism so she could eat like a pig and never gain an ounce... except of course in ‘the girls’ but they barely counted as they’d been swelling regardless of how much she ate. Since she had her appointment with Dr. Andrews she had gone back many times, almost once a month to the darling young doctor to get a special breast exam; he was so very talented with his hands! Because of her other appetites though she was even more fit than she was when she was younger, her body fit and trim, even if she sometimes felt a little bit like a barbie doll with her hour-glass figure and hairless pussy.

Her mother always said it was a good thing to look like they did, that they were lucky when it came to having kids because they just slid right out without a fuss. ‘Child bearing hips’ Mary Costa would always call them even as she pinched Dawn’s hip in ‘the Spot’ which would inevitably have Dawn gasping and glaring at her mother at the same time, it was so unfair, Momma Costa knew that Dawn hated when she did that, it made her horny for days...

Dawn felt a lot less tired, her stamina suddenly went through the roof. I watched as she renewed her futile fight against my control her face flushing red as she tried to move her arms or legs, a life time spent in both the gym and very strenuous sexual activity gave her very impressive staying power; she could easily wear out three or four partners in a given night if she was feeling particularly frisky.

“Now, Dawn... tell me. Have you ever been uncomfortable about an aspect of your body? And don’t be afraid to tell me all the sultry details.” I repeated myself after stepping back to a few moments before, once again compelling her to speak the truth.

“Well, I’ve got this fantastic body. I mean, look at these tits, and this body, and this ass? I’m pretty much perfection but I always wished I could be a bit more exotic looking. You know? I mean, I know that if I went somewhere else I would be plenty exotic, but I want to look truly exotic, maybe something with flair, like Latin and Asian, or Asian and Black, or something like that... I think that would be totally hot...” She got a sense of deja vu, like she had been asked that before, but it passed quickly replaced by rage at how she was being played like violin.

I stepped backwards in time and began a bit of match making, modifying family lines as I went along, always keeping an eye on my prize before me as I made each change. Physical changes were one thing when I was doing it as complicated as I was, but appearances were a whole different animal. Especially when it relied on wildly different geographic locations.

Before I had started my fiddling she was a very pale woman with that dark hair turning gray. At first as I started, she began to darken, changing slightly as I added some more Asian lineages into her family history moving farther towards the yellowed tan. Then she began to darken even further as I combined a mixed heritage of both African and Hispanic into her genetic tree.

I finally settled on a deep cinnamon color, neither too dark nor too light. She was a delightful mix with milk chocolate colored nipples and vivid green eyes that I slipped in with a few choice additions of Irish heritage making it a recessive trait that she just happened to have. Her lips a delicious red color that remained even when she wasn’t wearing makeup, her eye brows were thin and arched over a pleasantly structured face; with high, sharp cheek bones and a strong jawline.

Looking carefully over her again, I made a few small changes through her family history to ensure that her eyes had that soft almond shape of her Asiatic heritage providing some more of that allure of the exotic that she had wanted so badly. I also altered her hair slightly, it was still dark, but instead of a dark brown, it was a deep silky black with natural oxblood highlights streaking through that were only barely noticeable normally but shone obviously in the right lighting another recessive trait that I had slipped in a few times through her family history.

She was twenty-three. The newest, biggest thing in all of Hollywood. She was a singer, a dancer, an actress, and a model. Everything she was in was almost guaranteed to be a success. Any movie she appeared in was always sold out, even if she only had a small role in it. The audience would pay to see the movie, then leave once her part was over then buy another ticket to see her part another time. If her face graced the cover of a magazine it flew off shelves nearly as fast as they could be put up. She had been in men’s magazines across the world and her Playboy spread had nearly given Hugh a heart attack.

She modeled lingerie for Victoria’s Secret and Fredrick’s of Hollywood. She had become Victoria’s biggest Secret, if she modeled a particular bra or panty or anything it was going to be hugely popular. Fredrick’s even managed to make a few television ads and had gone from the ‘dirty underwear’ to increasingly popular. Mostly due to them being bought by husbands and boyfriends and given to wives and girlfriends as gifts in the hope that they might look even vaguely like Dawn Costanaria.

If she endorsed it, then people seemed to check their brains at the door and just bought it because she was there.

Men wanted her, women wanted to be her. She was more popular than Oprah, and more influential and the President of the United States himself. There were rumors that if she ran for presidency it would be a complete landslide victory and that nobody would vote against her.

Her fan club was larger than some national armies and she made a special effort to go around the world visiting some of the branches and show them some of her personal appreciation for their devotion. Often exhausting up to 10 members at at a time before she herself couldn’t keep going. Even though the clubs always were willing in spirit, if not in body...

She could move! A little bit, but she could move! She smiled sweetly at this mad man, she knew that few could resist her beauty, it was a force of nature and even a “god” wasn’t immune to it. She practically glowed as she turned up her charms, putting on her best smile showing perfect, white teeth, her eyes sparkling in that indefinable manner that the cameras always seemed to home right in on.

It was definitely more rewarding to work on an individual scale rather than on a much larger scale, you lose all sense of the work when doing a planet. Compared to my Dawn... nothing I’ve done to that point could really compare.

I looked into her brilliant green eyes and smiled right back. She thought that I had released her from my control, that she was free now. She had no idea what I was doing and I felt so good, I had started off simply wanting to bring beauty into the world, but now... now I had figured out what I wanted. What I had needed to do, what I was created to do, I was created, given my powers to create my Dawn.

I let her go physically and she stumbled for a second, rewarding me with a spectacular view of her tits doing an amazing series of gymnastics before she settled herself.

“I knew you didn’t want to harm me, sexy... I knew you just wanted me for yourself. Now, come to me, and we’ll forget this ever happened.” She whispered in a husky voice that made my dick twitch response, she was everything I had wanted and more.

My smile changing from sweet to shadowed, a hint of menace playing across my features, I knew it because I was enhancing the effect. “As much as I want you, we need to set some ground rules; You are mine. Body, soul and soon, mind. Originally I had set out to create beauty... I succeeded, but I have decided to keep you myself. You are going to be my consort and instead of going it alone, we are going to create beauty in the universe... together.”

“I don’t believe you! I won’t I refuse! You can’t! I’m... I’m...” She trailed off and her eyes glazed over as I once again began to change her.

She was twenty-five. She was wealthy beyond measure, but she was growing bored of all the adoration. She wanted something more... something else. Disentangling herself from the mass of limbs and bodies on her bed from tonight’s entertainments she slid out onto her balcony. The night was warm so she wore nothing, her perfect body on display for anyone wanting to see it, the moon reflecting off her made her seem almost angelic.

“I... just wanted something else. What’s wrong with me? I have everything anyone should ever want but I just don’t feel like I have what I really want. Money, influence, beauty, power...” She sighed and looked out to the moon and felt a single tear running down her cheek. She reached up and collected it on a finger staring at it confused, “I guess the old saying is true; It’s lonely at the top.” She whispered to the lost tear drop.

“If only you knew exactly how lonely it really was...” A male voice whispered from behind her.

She gasped and turned around suddenly her hair flying, and her tits bouncing. “What?” She gaped, confused. “I don’t recognize you... were you one of those in there?” She always remembered the faces of her toys, maybe not the names but always the faces.

“No, I wasn’t one of those. It was very interesting to watch, I didn’t know people could twist that way.” The unknown man smiled to her.

His easy charm put her at ease and the smile was a little disarming, she felt herself flush again slightly. He was certainly attractive, in a generic sort of manner. Taller than her, but otherwise of average build, average brown hair color, average brown eyes, just... sort of normal looking but he just gave off this feeling of absolute pure confidence that sent her nerves tingling.

She faced him completely, all of her luscious body on display. Every feminine inch in it’s most spectacular grandeur for display, accented by the full moon overhead, and the pale glow it cast across her form. A lesser creature would probably have been reduced to gibbering helpless lust, but the unknown man resisted her charms which intrigued Dawn, she wasn’t used to being resisted.

“What did you mean before? I’m pretty familiar with the top, and I know how lonely it is.” She sighed and took a step back from the man, moving with the grace of a hunting cat, her back against the railing she should’ve felt vulnerable, instead she felt perfectly at ease.

“I mean that there is somewhere even higher. I’m there... that is why I am here. You are the most beautiful thing I have ever cre—” He halted for a moment, the ghost of a smile touching the edges of his mouth. “The most beautiful thing I have ever seen. I have seen many beautiful things too, so I have come to you with an offer. Would you like to hear it?”

His voice was penetrating, it sounded so normal but somehow she felt like it was vibrating through her body, resonating inside every space in her, she could feel herself respond. Her nipples hardening despite herself, her blood pumping faster and a deep flush spreading across her chest. “Ye...ye... yes.” She had trouble speaking, who was this man? This Adonis that could make her react so just from talking? Nobody had done this to her since Dr. Andrews, and that was so very long ago.

“I want you to join me. I want you to give yourself to me wholly, mind, body, and soul and we will disappear. You will come with me wherever I go, and we will never be lonely again. You will want for nothing.” The smoldering look in his eyes gave her the impression that he meant more than just money. “I can give you things that nobody else can. In ways you can only dream. All you have to do is say ‘Yes.’ and I will give you an escape from your loneliness.”

His voice was vibrating through her now, she was becoming hyper stimulated, her nipples were singing with her breasts themselves doing a backup chorus. Her super sensitive clitoris was hitting high notes that she had never experienced before with her pussy pulsing like a bass drum. She couldn’t think, it was getting so hard to think, she was gasping for breath holding onto the railing for support. “Oh... oh my...”

“Well, is that a ‘Yes?’?” The stranger asked with glitter in his eyes.

She lost control, it suddenly felt like a thousand hands were exploring every inch of her body. Hundreds of mouths were working over her nipples and breasts. A dozen tongues were licking her pussy at the same time. It drove her insane, she couldn’t hold back even if she had wanted to, the sensations were too strong, there were too many. With how overheated she was from the strange man talking she had no real chance against this sudden attack by phantom limbs.

“Oh! Oh! Ohmygod, YES! YES! DEAR SWEET HEAVENLY FATHER, YES!” She lost most control over her words after that and was reduced to incoherent shrieks of purest orgasmic bliss.

“Excellent, I was hoping you would say that. Now, join me my dearest Dawn, join me and we will make the most beautiful of love.” His words penetrated her orgasmic haze as the phantoms left her body one by one and her eyes locked onto his, the words ‘Join Me’ bouncing around inside her hazy mind like an angry wasp in a glass jar, it was all she could think of, all she could recognize. “Join me Dawn... Join me... Join me... Join me... Join me...” It just kept repeating, she felt herself mouthing the words as she came down from her orgasm her eyes unfocused.

Then everything stopped and she looked at the stranger, who was no longer a stranger. She knew him now... knew that she had just given herself to him entirely... that she was now his. She moaned in anticipation as he moved in closer his hands making their way up the sides of her body to her breasts... “Oh... oh Drass... my god, yes.”

We were no longer in my artists studio, instead the scenery had changed. We were in a bedroom, lavishly appointed with an enormous four poster bed set up on a raised dais in the center of the room. Tapestries and paintings of some of the worlds and creatures I had created decorated the walls. There were no dressers, and no mirrors, nothing else but that bed and four windows; one on each wall.

“Dawn? Is something the matter my love?” I asked trying very hard not to smile.

“Nothing! Nothing is the matter my love, I was just remembering when you came for me. Even now I feel like it was yesterday, even after all of these years...” To her it felt like hundreds of years, even if it was only barely seconds. “I want you Drass... I want you, I want you right now... Please...” She said the last with the same pleading expression she’d had during her experience with Dr. Andrews.

I motioned towards the bed and as we walked she removed her dress. It was a gauzy affair in deep crimson, barely there but still so very enticing because it put her form on display but hiding the most interesting curves of her body in the crimson shadows. Throwing it towards a corner she slinked up the stairs, her hips moving almost hypnotically. It was only three stairs but I was already proven in my gifts as an artist, she was beauty incarnate.

She sat on the bed and slipped backwards and lay out, her entire form on display, her arms back above her head, one leg slightly bent up and the other pointed out she looked positively ravishing. Her tits on full display I was impressed by even my handiwork at how perfect they were despite their size.

“Come... take me, my love.”

I walked up the stairs my own clothing simply disappearing when I touched the second stair and bent down and locked her in a passionate kiss, one hand playing with her breasts while the other ventured to her burning pussy. I entered her with a single finger without delay and she gasped and arched her back, in a small orgasm at the rapid intrusion. I pinched her clitoris between thumb and forefinger and gently rubbed it up and down. She began to respond with moans and panting, in seconds she was overcome by another orgasm still small, but only the first of many.

I leaned down and latched onto one of her breasts and began to suckle and bite at her nipples before kissing all across one then down her chasm-like cleavage then back up and across her other breast. My dick was rock solid, and I angled myself, pulled her legs apart and thrust deep inside her viciously. Her only response was a shriek of delight at the forceful taking. I began to pump in and out of her, she was cumming almost non stop, screaming for more and more, and more, and I obliged.

I flipped over and she mounted me and rode me like a horse, her fantastic tits bouncing wildly in every direction, I reached up and grabbed at them to keep them under control and she demanded that I play with her tits.

“Play with them! Mash them, bite them, scratch them, they’re so lonely and they feel soooo good! Please Drass, don’t deny them!” I grinned at her voraciousness and obliged leaning up and biting her nipples sending her into another shrieking orgasm, I mashed them together and bounced them around. I just generally had fun with her... well... fun-bags.

We fucked for days. I had been so aroused by my handiwork that I could not stop, it had been so long since I had experienced the feel of a woman that I had almost forgotten what it was like, I had a lot to make up for, I wore her out many times, we needed no sleep, we didn’t need to eat, so we just kept going. If she was too exhausted to continue then I energized her, refreshing her in a mere breath.

When finally I was satisfied, many, many days later I stood up from the bed and drifted towards one of the windows. Looking out I looked into a view of the rising sun over the ocean, a grin took my lips. “Indeed, it is a brand new dawn..”

She drifted up behind me, nude as she most often was her gravity defying globes pressing into my back. “What was that? Did you say... Oh, my god! It’s beautiful!” She said seeing the sun rise. The sky looked like it was on fire, purples, blues, pinks reds and yellows, mixed and reflected off the glass like ocean, everything coming together like a tapestry of nature’s sheer splendor.

Sometimes Nature can do things that rival even me. I looked over to the enraptured face of my Dawn and smiled tenderly, “Yes... yes it is. Absolutely beautiful.” I leaned down and gave her a kiss while gently grasping one breast which lead to a gasp and a soft moan of need, and leading her back to the bed, maybe I wasn’t entirely done with her my goddess, my Dawn.