The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Not for those under 17. May disturb some readers. I would like to thank Y2C, Wergor, and David Gee and the others at the MC Forum for the help in designing this story. Thanks.

Braintrust:

Braintrust Verus Whisper

Brian Rust had been an ordinary lad growing up. He appeared to be an ordinary young man. He had black hair and eyes as blue as a baby’s. He was a thin figure of a man, without any defining muscles. The freckles of his pale skin was the only indication of his time in the sun.

Yet he was an extrordinary young man. For Brian Rust was a superhero. A freak accident that happened in his youth had changed the young man into a more powerful figure of a man. He had hightened intelligence that helped him with the design of his superhero gadgets. But that wasn’t the limit of Brian’s power.

Brian also contained mutant mental powers that granted him more power over the people he fought. He had telepathic powers and a psionic blast ability. He could also create a psionic screen that protected him from mental powers of others. He also had resistance to mental control of others. Powers that matched his main powers.

Brian had the power to control minds and place hypnotic commands into the minds of others. He could also use this mind altering powers to create illusions that others would come to believe that was real.

Dressed in his blue and white tight uniform, he became the Superhero that protected the City of Nova from criminal attacks. A hero who could sometimes convince a person to give up their life of crime for something more legal. A hero called...Braintrust.

So far, Braintrust’s crime fighting career was limited but successful. He had dealt with many of the career criminals and gangs that were part of the city’s underbelly. But some of his powers where limited. He could only control a person for as long as he concentrated on them, though he could wipe their memories. And his hypnotic commands were powerful, yet sometimes strong willed characters were able to break themselves out of the commands.

Plus there was the fact that he sometimes used his powers for his own gain. He had managed to convince some sexy women to have intimate relations with him, from time to time, for one thing. It wasn’t heroic of him, yet it was human of him. He mainly used his mindwipe ability or a hypnotic command that it was all an erotic dream to cover his tracks.

But mainly he used his powers for good. He used them to make secret contacts with people in the different layers of society. It was hard to hide crimes from his many eyes and ears. So all crimes, big and small, were cracked with his secret network.

But he needed a place to collect his contacts. Place to use as his base of operations. A place that he could use to fight crime and yet have a place to relax. That place was the New Nova Plaza. It conatined the front companies that formed the hub of his heroing business. It contained three stores. Brain’s Cards and Comics, Rustori’s Pizza, and Mister Rust’s Classic Cuts. The pizzari and the hair salon were the places to which his contacts came to tell of their news. The employees had been hypnotically conditioned to report the news that the eyes were conditioned to tell. The Comics store held his secret headquaters in the back.

It was in the headquarters that Brian was looking over the latest reports that had been gathered by his eyes. It was not good. There was news of late of crimes being committed by people of all walks of life who didn’t usually commit crimes. People who did the crime, lost the loot and were caught. With no memory of the crime taking place. It was evidence of some powerful force controlling those people into commiting those crimes. Someone who must be gaining from those crimes. A new supervillian to enter the “New City”...or new supervillianess.

Elsewhere...

Whisper looked at her latest heist of jewels that had been dropped by the construction worker that she had hypnotised into doing her bidding. They sparked with devious flashes of light. It hadn’t taken her much work to collect these gems. She just had to speak and they did as she told them.

Whisper had been born a mutate, a being born with strange genetic powers. In this case, the power to control sonics and to generate those same said sonics. She could use it to flight, shoot a sonic blast, use a type of sonar, and echo any sound that she had heard. She even had a built in protection from the power of sonics. But the power she used most from her sonic control was the hypnotic voice she had.

Not that she needed her voice to control men and some women. She was one sexy woman. She had a curvy body, with long lucious legs, a tight little ass and DD boobs that were hypnotic in their own way. Her dark, brown skin was light warm chocolate in color. Her eyes were a unique shade of blue as her hair was an unusual shade of silvery white. She tendered to dress herself in revealing clothing like the tight little silver minidress that wore now. She also wore high silver sandals that laced themselves up her shin.

Her plans were coming closer to beginning. She had already collected enough money to reinvent herself as a visiting member of the upper crust. One of the lesser known members of the nevo riche. She had the cash she needed to put up an introductory image of a newly riche young woman. An image she would only need to create for a while. Till she could use it to get introduced to the wealth and powerful. Then she just had to whisper her desires into their ears. And she would get what she wanted.

Back at New Nova Plaza, a few days later...

Brain had moved into his hub of information. Mister Rust’s was the plase to get your hair cut if your were one of the powerful women of Nova City. The uppercrust and the city officers when to this salon for the treatments. Treatments that were equal parts hypnosis and hair styling.

One of his greatest contacts was Mrs. Vanderberg, one of the elderly wealth women that had been a victum of the mind controlling crimes that had been hitting the city. She had been released on bail and had come to relax by getting her hair done. She had been moved to the back room for the “Special Treatment”.

Brian kept a few hair cutting rooms hidden in the back of the salon. For info extractions and the occation tryist between him and one of his sexual conquests. He kept up the secret by placing an illusion on himself as a disguise. He made himself look like a more handsome version of himself. He did a similar thing when he became Braintrust. Only he wore a mask, and looked closer to his usual self. So he had no fears of discovery, even if the elderly woman was to enter Brian’s Cards & Comics and see him.

So he was looking into the mind of the elderly woman as she was getting her hair shampooed looking in her memories for the image of the person who had gained control over her. He was sorting through the memories, when he came across the image of a new woman in the world of the rich. A sexy black woman with weird hair and eye colouring. A woman who dressed in sexy clothes and furs. A woman that had convinced Mrs. Vanderberg that she was a member of rich society that had always been part of the scene. A woman was, in reality, brand new to the scene.

She caught Brian’s attention, not just because she was the major suspect in the game of superhero and supervillian. She was a drop dead sexy woman. She was certainly someone that he could possibly have a sexy little tryist with. But he gerted himself for the task at hand. He would have to investigate this woman to see if she was the villianess that he was looking for. The mastermind behind the crime wave that had rocked the city. He would need to look at her deeply, even if it took him days to figure out her plans. He would have to check out her abilities and powers. And see if he could counter them somehow. For the good of the Nova City.

But he had to figure out his next move. Go in disguise or go as Braintrust? Which one would be the best move to observe her moves? He decided to go in disguide as a a lower upper crust nevo riche himself. He hope that she wouldn’t expect him comming like that. Then he could check out and see what powers she was using. Using a simple illusions, she shouldn’t be able to see him as he was. And his businesses had afforded him the money that he would use for the sting. He just needed a time and place to find the girl. And he had the perfect place to start.

A few nights later, at the Vanderberg’s....

Whisper had entered the party with shocking style. She was dressed in a silvery ball gown, with silver opera gloves and silver high heeled shoes. All of the male heads turned her way before they had stop due to date and/or spouse pressure.

Whisper was ready to make her moves on the rich people who had the things that she had only dreamed of owning. People who held the seats of powers that she desired to sit upon. And this was her chance to make her dreams and desires come true as she used her sonic powers over the poor snobs that made up this uppercrust society. As usual it was all the same people she had seen before. Even some of the rich she had used as her criminal army, like Mrs. Vanderberg herself.

But she was feeling a little horny and was looking for a quick fuck that could satifiy her cock tooth. So she looked around for something that could please her. She had had her way with most of the sexy looking rich men in the room, through her previous trips to the rich men parties.

But then she was introduced to the latest novo riche, Richard Simon. Calling himself Rich, he was a fairly attractive man although a little on the thin side. But he had many more things to offer her. He was rich, new and looked to be a good fuck. He would be perfect for her hunger. She just needed to talk to him, alone.

She manipulated things with a little taste of her voice so that she was close to him. So it was just her and him. Alone in a corner and they were getting ready to talk. And once that she opened her mouth, he would be hers.

Brian, disguised as Richard Simon, was getting ready to meet with a mysterious woman who was the main subject behind the whole mind control crime wave that was crashing through the city. Turning ordinary citizens into minor criminals. All under this woman’s control.

And he could see why they might be manipulated. She was just as sexy in person as she was as a mental image. She moved throught the crowd, speaking to this person and that till she was all alone with him.

“Hello, I’m Circe Silver, of the Silver Family.” She said, mentioning a famous rich familiy. But it could just have likely been made up to make her sound like a rich woman. But the voice itself was mildly hypnotic. It was as smooth as silk, with a sexy purr to it that hinted of forbidden pleasure. “I’m glad to meet you, Mr...”

“Simon, Richard Simon. But you can call me Rich. A pleasure to meet you, Ms. Silver.” Brain said as he took Circe’s hand and kissed it gentley as he brought it to his lips. It seemed to thrill Circe as she looked at him. She brought her hand back slowly.

“How pleasent.” Circe said, as Brain felt a charge of pleasure surged through his body as she mentioned pleasent. “I want to tlak to you alone. Perhaps we could go somewhere more private to discuss things that might interest us. Perhaps a private bedroom.”

Brain was overcomed by the urge to find a bedroom so that they could talk to each other. He couldn’t explain the urge except that she was somehow bringing him under her control. He hope that his mental resistance to mind control would protect him from the worse of the effect of this woman.

She lead him upstairs to one of the Vanderberg’s spare bedrooms. He walked into the room, trying to figure out this woman’s next move. She spoke suddenly, “Strip, now.” Her voice taking on a more commanding tone, yet still with that hypnotic quality. He quickly did as she asked, his mind focusing on her command. As he undressed, she slipped off her dress, gloves and shoes. She was wearing ametallic silver bra and panties set.

She moved to lay on the bed. “Now you are under my control. You live to give me pleasure. My pleasure is your pleasure. My commands are your laws. You are horny for me and willing to do anything I tell you so that you may cum for me.” She tossed him a condem. “Put it on. And get ready.”

Without a thought he placed the condem on his erect cock. Brain was having a hard time controlling himself from the hypnotic power of this woman. He was aready honey and willing to do what every she said so that he could cum for her. He came towards her.

She removed her panties and bra. She moved him so that his head was above her pussy. “Lick me so that I have some lubractaion.” He started on his job, slowly licking and teasing her pussy lips. His tongue move softly over her clit, nudging it around to bring her to pleasure.

Brian was in a devious trap. He was under this woman’s power for now. His mind was stuck between two points. Wanting to fuck Circe and keeping up his disguise. Most of the resistance he had against her power was working on the latter. Except for that small part of his mind, his head was in a fog of sexuality. His work on her clit was starting to get result.

“Oh, yeah. Oh, God. OH, Fucking yeah. Whisper likes what you’re doing baby. Keeeep it up, up, up.” Circe said as she came, her juices pouring from her pussy. It would make the love making much more easier. “Alright, time to fuck. Ride me baby.”

Brian quickly moved on top of the villianess, thrusting his cock into her hole. It was moist and willing. Brain then moved to caress her breast and nipples. Licking the latter, even playfully biting at them. He then started to thrust in and out. In and out.

“OH GOD. FUCKING RIGHT. GIVE WHISPER YOUR BEST. FUCK ME UP.” She screamed as she got more and more of the love making that Brian had learned with all of his practice with those beautiful women that he had seduced before. He put all of his effort into the fucking. He even moved his mouth to Circe’s lips to keep her quiet.

Brian could feel her comming closer and closer to climax. She was building closer and closer to the edge of esctasy. Then he felt her come. It was an explosive moment. Moving her lips from his she said, “Cum for me. Now.” And Brian came. Filling up the condem. “Roll over.” He did as she command. “Stay.”

She got up and dressed herself. “You will forget all of this except as an erotic dream. How ever you will want to give five thousand dollars. You will get dress and clean up after I leave and them leave this room, remembering nothing.” She said, and then she left.