The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Author’s Note: The following story is dedicated to Amanda; friend, cohort in coercive creativity, and the girl with a spot reserved on my couch for Zombie Movie night. lol

Brainnnsss!

“You know, I think I love you for your brains.”

I laughed, walking back in from the kitchen. “Sure you do, that’s why the cozy movie night idea. You just want to get closer to my brains, right?”

“No, Mindi, I really mean it. I have always loved that you aren’t just a pretty face. You have substance.”

I rolled my eyes and sat down on the couch. “Sure Brian. You know it’s okay to admit it. I know how guys think.”

Brian looked over at the TV, all set up with the movie and currently paused. It was the only lighting in the room. “Oh you do?” He smiled. “How do we think?”

“Silly, you really want to go through this again?” I giggled a bit, just playing along with the game. This wasn’t new. Brian and I had been debating the reason he had such a strong interest in me for nearly three months, since we first started tentatively seeing each other. I was positive that my measurements had more to do with it than my vocabulary or anything going on behind the scenes.

He leaned back into the cushions and looked at me with a momentarily serious expression. “Yes, I think I do. Prove to me that you think I’m not after your brains.”

I sighed and let a small giggle slip. Rolling my eyes was expected at this point, but I decided to play his game if he really wanted to push. Leaning over toward him, I stroked a finger up over his thigh. I could feel his hidden erection. It jumped slightly, swelling under even my slightest graze. Looking up into his eyes, I made a mock yawn and pulled my hand back.

“There you go. Enough proof for you?”

“Wait,” Brian said. “You can’t say that proves anything. It was a reaction. Any guy would have that reaction, but it’s certainly not based on your outside looks.”

“Really? So you mean if I were a hideous mutant you would feel the same ‘reaction’?”

I knew I had him now. Brian may have been persistent in his arguments but he really wasn’t all that great at winning them. He stared at the TV, then looked over at me and smiled.

“Well, of course not, Mindi. But if you’re going to use a simple unconscious reaction as proof then maybe I can prove something about you too.”

This sounded good, I thought. It was a rare treat to be able to mess with Brian’s head. “Okay, what is it you’d like to prove?”

Brian nodded to the movie. “Simple, I’m willing to bet that by the end of this movie, you’ll show me that a girl with a body like yours is really true to the stereotype.”

I glanced at the TV, wondering what little movie he’d picked for tonight. He had a coy look, as though he’d planned all this. I just knew he was attempting to mess with my head. Mind games like these were not uncommon with Brian, and I had to admit, they were fun sometimes.

“Okay, you’re on, but what stereotype are you talking about?”

He smiled and leaned over towards me, almost as though ready to kiss my cheek. I turned my head and let him in close to my ear. “It’s a simple one really.” He whispered.

His breath felt warm in the rather chilled room. I even breathed a little heavier as he pulled away and spoke normally again. “What is it that makes you think I’d be after anything but your brains?”

That was an easy one. Brian knew just how I felt about my body. “You know that one, silly, it’s this body. I never asked for this.”

“It’s all genetics I guess.” Brian responded. He leaned back into the couch.

“Yes, and having a body like this develop so suddenly gave a lot of guys the wrong impression about me.”

“That’s it exactly.” Brian said.

“What’s it?” I asked.

“That impression, that stereotype that all those guys were quick to believe.”

I shook my head. “Brian, you’re losing me. So what is this bet you have, that I will show those guys to have been right about me?”

“It’s just my own idea.” Brian responded.

I was bothered slightly. “So wait, you really think that way about me?”

He looked hurt for a moment. “No, not at all. But you didn’t believe that I could be mostly interested in your brains.”

I smiled, giggling just a bit as I relaxed back into the couch cushions. “Brian, no offense, but that’s just based on guys in general. I mean don’t get me wrong, you’re a great one. Better than most, I’d suspect. But you just aren’t able to fight what’s in your nature.”

“So I’m predisposed to only wanting your body?”

“No, that isn’t what I meant. I just mean a guy has certain desires that can never be fully hidden. They’ll show up eventually and you’ll be all dominant and stuff, wanting me to submit to your whims.”

I knew I had him now. His argument was a nice one. And on some level I knew he wasn’t the same typical chauvinist I often had dealt with in life, but it still wasn’t possible to fight how the male mind was programmed.

He grinned. “Okay, then you won’t be afraid to take on my challenge.”

I looked at the TV again. Paused as it was, I could only see the very beginning credits and that wasn’t enough to tell the movie title or theme. “So what is this challenge?”

“It’s a simple one really. Tell me first; what do most men think when they see you? Or what do you suspect they think?”

“Easy,” I said. “They see a girl with large breasts; they assume I’m not very bright.”

“And?” He pushed.

I smiled, playing along with his little game. “And they assume that because I have wide hips and large breasts that I must be a horny little bimbo. Is that what you wanted to hear?”

He placed a hand on my thigh and rubbed slightly. “Not at all. I mean, I told you Mindi. I love you for your brains. And despite you having that rich auburn hair and not being a bleach blonde, what you said is probably the stereotype. Men are pretty thickheaded sometimes. I admit we are a flawed creature.”

“You sure are.” I joked. I reached over and punched him lightly in the arm.

“We are, but still, you were the one who said you can’t fight what’s in your nature. So if I’m predisposed to be a dominant male only interested in one thing with a girl, doesn’t that mean you’re just as predisposed to be a rather dim horny bimbo?”

I looked at him with a flash of annoyance. “Now you know it doesn’t work that way.”

“I’m sorry, Mindi. I wasn’t trying to insult, only getting to my little bet for the night. You know my active imagination.”

“Yes,” I smiled. “And you know mine is better, so before I imagine a chainsaw and imaginarily remove what you’d like to keep, let’s move on.”

Brian gave a mock gulp and looked to the screen. “The movie?”

“Of course,” I said. “Let’s get to the movie. This is giving me a headache.”

Brian chuckled a bit. “Well, we have been talking all serious like. Maybe your poor brain is having trouble processing that.”

I glared at him and he backed down. “Kidding, just messing with you. I love your brains just the way they are.”

“The bet?” I said, no longer hiding the eye roll.

“Oh yes,” Brian replied casually, picking up the remote control. “It’s a fun one really. Think of it like a drinking game but every time a word is said you won’t be drinking.”

I looked at the TV, leaning back and wondering if Brian had even noticed I wasn’t wearing a bra tonight. Sure, I knew the typical male response, but he was sometimes hard to read and it only made me enjoy teasing him more. And this had not been intentional. Laundry day seemed to always sneak up on me and this month had been no different.

“So what will I be doing?”

“Simple, Mindi. My bet is that every time you hear one particular word during this movie, you will give in just a little more to your own nature.”

“Huh?” I asked.

He grinned. “You’ll become more of a horny bimbo.”

I laughed. “Really, Brian, that’s your bet? You really are being silly tonight.”

He leaned over and kissed my cheek. “Always silly, you bring it out in me. But still, it should be an easy challenge for you then. After all, I know I love you for your brains. So I know you can fight this. But you’re the one who said you can’t fight what’s in your nature.”

I folded my arms, giving him an icy stare. “In your case I don’t think you can. Have I mentioned the male mind comes up with lame little games like this?” I laughed and Brian joined in.

“Okay, okay, I admit it’s not the best in the world. But trust me, I still bet that if you’re right every time you hear one little word during the course of this movie you will get just a little bit less intelligent and just a bit more horny. We’ll need to see if you can control yourself until the end of the movie. If you’re still the bright and highly intelligent girl I am most attracted to by then, well you win the bet.”

I grinned. “And what do I win?”

“Whatever you want. It’s your call.”

“Even if I want some of those really expensive chocolates you said were a waste of money, the ones from the Chocolatier in the mall?”

Brian bit his lip. He seemed to be barely restraining a smile. “Of course. I’ll get you one of their finest boxes every week for the next month if you win. Just remember though, if you win, then I win in a way. Because that would prove I can love you for your brains.”

I couldn’t believe he was agreeing so quickly. This would be the easiest chocolate I ever got. “You have a deal, weirdo,” I said, giggling.

He pointed the remote at the screen and hit play. The music started up. It was some fancy rock ballad that sounded custom written for the movie. The style of the score wasn’t all that impressive and immediate gave me the impression of a B-movie.

“Hey wait,” I said. “You never told me the word.”

He smiled. “Oh, you’re right, I didn’t did I? Sorry, the word is simple actually. Brains.”

“Seriously, that’s it?”

“Yep. Every time the word brains is said, I bet you become a little more like the stereotype you feel others see in you.”

I laughed. “But how often is the word brains even said in a movie?”

He rolled his eyes; even in the dim flickering light from the TV I could see it and the irony of him doing that to me wasn’t lost. “Oh, you might be surprised.” He pointed and I looked over as the title flashed up across the screen, big special effect scripting and fancy lettering still not hiding the low-budget appeal.

“Zombie Girl?” I read, looking back at Brian. “Seriously?”

“Yeah, I know how much you like cheesy zombie movies. This one is the worst. I read it has zero plot and mindless characters.” He paused and got the goofy look he always gets when about to make a pun. “Hey, mindless, I guess that’s fitting for the bet, huh? We could call you Mindi Mindless.”

“Funny, real funny. Still, your bet isn’t going to actually work, you know?”

He leaned back and put his arm around me. “I don’t know, Mindi. You just can’t fight what’s in your nature sometimes.”

We both laughed and grew silent as the movie started.

It wasn’t until ten minutes into the movie that the word was first said by anyone onscreen. Now I knew it was impossible that anything Brian had suggested might actually happen. Sure, he had a point about not fighting human nature, and I’ll even admit there was always a fascination with my seemingly overnight transition from thin stick to voluptuous vixen. But the idea that any one word could make my mind dumber and my arousal heightened was far more than just ridiculous.

It was only the power of suggestion, I thought, feeling that first twinge of warmth in my gut. It was a tingling that built as the zombie girl on screen cried out for “brainnnsss”. I crossed my legs and leaned in next to Brian, refusing to even give him the benefit of a change of expression.

Chocolate, I thought. Just keep thinking about the chocolate.

Still, there was definitely something there. I first noticed that much a few minutes later when several converted zombies along with the zombie girl were roaming a small town street, moaning at the top of their undead lungs. “Brainnnsss! Brainnnsss!”

It was a horribly cheesy movie and Brian hadn’t been cracking nearly as many jokes as he ordinarily did. I almost wondered whether he was drifting off to sleep on the couch. But I just couldn’t turn and look at him.

The reason was simple.

I was horny.

It just seemed to happen. I could feel the fluttering desire in my belly, the twinge of want inside me. I bit my lip as the horribly costumed zombies on screen kept repeating that word.

Again and again they said it. I’d never realized how overused the word really was in B-movies like this.

“Brainnnsss!” Came the combined groan on the screen yet again, this time louder than ever.

I closed my eyes, something I was proud of the fact I never did during gory movies. But this time is wasn’t the gore that was getting to me. It was that damn word. I knew it had to be the power of suggestion. There was no way Brian was right about what was happening to me.

As the word echoed inside my head, it felt like my thoughts were slowly fading. I tried to distract myself with thoughts of boring or tedious tasks, things like doing the laundry or even school work. Nothing was working. It was just too hard to concentrate. I began to have trouble even maintaining a coherent thought beside picturing myself doing something I knew I’d never ever do.

I looked over at Brian as I shifted on the couch.

That was my first mistake. I saw it almost immediately. I not only saw it as I shifted away from him for a moment but I felt that unmistakable bulge in his pants. Just the slight outward crinkle of his jeans was enough to make my mouth water. I shook my head a little, looking briefly up into his face.

“Everything okay?” Brian asked.

For a moment I simply giggled, and not playing this time. I actually almost didn’t even realize I was doing it until I saw him grin.

“Um... yeah... fine. Just a little lightheaded.” I quickly said.

He grinned even more and reached over to brush some hair behind my ear. “Uh oh, not lightheaded,” he laughed in mock surprise. “It must be the words in the movie affecting you!”

“Ha ha,” I said. “Very funny. I’m probably just still hungry. I missed lunch today you know?”

Brian sat up. “Well, why didn’t you say so? I’ll go make us some popcorn.”

I reached for the remote. “Want me to pause it?”

He stood and smiled down at me. “No, you keep watching. Prove me wrong because I think the zombies are only just warming up on screen.”

Warming up, he said. I just couldn’t get my own thoughts under control. Every single moan in the movie, every cry of that one word was warming part of me up until I felt like I might actually lose control. I had to distract myself. I had to find some way of keeping my thoughts focused.

I waited until Brian was around the corner in the kitchen. As soon as I heard him hitting the buttons on the microwave, I brought my hands up and squeezed my breasts. I lightly ran fingers down over swollen nipples, realizing just how bad my luck was with not having done laundry.

As my hands wandered, my thoughts seemed to pop away, simply fading and fading until ‘pop’ no more. And the worst part was that it actually felt like once they popped they no longer even existed.

If I could only satisfy myself a bit, making it to the end of the movie would be a cinch. I just needed a little relief. He may have gotten into my head with all his talk and suggestions, but I was determined not to give in. Even if I was having trouble remembering my own address.

As the microwave ran and I noticed Brian was remaining in the kitchen, I looked back at the TV, still fondling my chest, rubbing just lightly down over my belly. This was good I thought. I can give myself this one little thing, just a bit of relief and then get through the rest of the movie.

“I want your BRAINNNNNNNNNNNSSSSSS!” The zombie girl growled on the screen. The volume wasn’t even that loud but the word brains simply chopped right though my own skull and burrowed directly into my thoughts.

I moaned. Luckily it was not loud enough to be heard in kitchen, not with the movie playing and the microwave beeping that the popcorn was ready. Still, I lost some of what little control I had been holding onto. And again ‘pop’, there went my professor’s names in school.

How was it possible? I just couldn’t understand the sheer power of suggestion and how Brian had wielded it so successfully. Sure, we played our little games, getting into each other’s heads. But this was just too far.

I was out of control with lust and was beginning to feel more than slightly dumb. And feeling that way, I did something that I knew probably wasn’t the best idea. I only had moments before Brian walked back in the room. Lifting up off the couch, I quickly reached beneath my skirt and slid off my panties.

They were already soaked from my amped up desires. I couldn’t believe just how badly I was wanting it right then. It was more than I had ever wanted anything in my life. It felt like I was becoming a zombie myself, but my craving wasn’t exactly the same as theirs. No, I thought, tossing my sodden panties quickly back behind the couch, no I desired something much more.

“Salty snack?” Brian asked, barreling around the corner.

I stuttered a bit, crossing my legs and pushing back into the couch cushions. “Um, yeah, just what I wanted.”

He sat down next to me, looking at the movie. “So, did I miss anything good?”

Again I almost couldn’t form the words. Even beyond the smell of the popcorn I could smell his body. He had that manly scent that I knew was mostly a combination of hair mousse, cheap body spray, and probably a bit of sweat. But it made me almost melt when trying to speak a coherent word.

“No, nothing too much.” I muttered. “Zombie girl went after some policemen in a park.”

Brian laughed. “All right, zombie cops. Cool!”

I giggled a bit, but simply couldn’t force myself to turn and look at the screen. I leaned back and looked over at Brian, rubbing my legs together, one crossed over the other.

“Brainnnsss!” Came the familiar moaning on the screen.

I shivered all over, momentarily glaring at the TV. How many times had the screenwriter simply written that word into the dialogue? It was way overused. But the effects on me were instantaneous. I felt silly almost, nearly unable to focus.

Pop, pop, pop went all my thoughts, simply zapped away like the kernels of popcorn in the microwave.

I grabbed a handful of popcorn and shoved it in my mouth. It was good. I realized the taste of the popcorn was helping. But it just wasn’t the right thing. As the zombies on TV kept multiplying, growing in numbers, demanding more brains, my own inner bimbo seemed to be taking charge. I felt flushed and embarrassed.

Here I was sitting on Brian’s couch no longer wearing any panties, having been forced to risk not wearing a bra, and all I could think about was him messing with much more than my head. It was becoming too much to handle. The salty treat he’d prepared felt good sliding down my throat, but what I really wanted was something much bigger.

I grit my teeth, only occasionally parting my lips for some popcorn. The movie seemed to drag, as most cheesy horror flicks do at some point or another. Brian leaned back and let me take over the bowl. As I felt his arm wrap around my shoulders I almost came just from the contact.

Pop, another series of thoughts, these related to my job and where I worked, simply faded into oblivion.

The movie was getting to me. Those stupid repeated moans on screen were getting to me. It was impossible to ignore. And then, probably not fifteen minutes until the end of the movie, I lost my cool.

“Brainnnsss, brainnnsss... more brainnnnnnnnnnsssss!” The wandering mob of creatures on TV shouted.

That was it. I couldn’t help myself at this point. I tossed the popcorn bowl to the carpet, spilling some remaining unpopped kernels on the floor.

“Hey, what’s the meaning of that, Mindi?” Brian asked.

I looked over at him, hungry look in my eyes. I realized Brian couldn’t see me quite as well since the movie was the only source of lighting in the darkened living room. Still, I saw him go silent, and then as a bright flash on the screen illuminated the room, I knew he could see how I looked.

I was no different from the zombie girl. I had a hunger and it needed to be fed right now. I no longer cared that I’d lose the bet. I no longer cared about being a dumb horny bimbo. I didn’t even care that Brian had a rather dopey grin on his face as he looked me up and down. Most of all, I couldn’t have cared less about chocolate.

What I wanted shoved down my throat wasn’t sweet. It was salty.

“Mindi?” Brian said. “You in there?”

I nodded. “Like, yeah. You better fucking believe it. Just sit back and enjoy the movie.” I giggled.

Without any hesitation, I grabbed at his bulge. I slipped my fingers up to his shirt, tugging it loose and quickly unzipping his jeans. I felt my heart pounding more and more as I pulled his jeans open, fighting for only a second with his boxers.

His cock was very hard. It was harder than I imagined it would be. And I knew just why. Somewhere behind all my dim thoughts, beyond all my crazed hunger, I could feel the old me. She was suppressed, muffled, and sitting passenger at the moment. But she was there.

I looked him in the eyes, giggled, then opened wide.

I nearly gagged on the first dive down, cramming the length of his cock way back into the back of my throat. I couldn’t get enough of it. I had to have it. I wanted him inside me as far as possible. I wanted his brand of butter shooting down my throat and covering the popcorn I’d already eaten.

Brian leaned back, making little moans. His hands lightly ran through my hair but otherwise he made no effort to lead me. This was all my doing. I was in charge and I was acting like a ravenous bimbo slut. It’s all I wanted to be at that moment. I simply couldn’t control my actions.

Worse still, the TV blared behind me and clearly the word brains was going to be used frequently until the credits. With every repeated word, my throat clenched slightly, my tongue licked up and down his shaft more and more, and more of my normal intelligent self popped away. I worked his cock in and out, further and further, savoring every taste, feeling all my thoughts simply cease.

I wanted more, more of him inside me, more of his body against me. I needed him as much as any of those zombies on screen needed brains. It was my very survival. I felt his cock begin to swell. His hands left my head and fell to the couch as he let loose some grunts. I knew exactly what was happening.

“Oh... unghhh.... Oh Mindi!” Brian shouted.

His cum flooded my throat. I nearly choked but managed to pull up slowly and let it fill my cheeks with thick creamy seed. It was delicious. Every touch of it on my tongue felt like an electrical charge straight to my brain. And it seemed like my brains he supposedly loved so much were shorting out. I felt all apprehension vanish.

“Mmmmmm...” I moaned, swallowing, then wrapping my lips tight around his still surprisingly hard cock.

I sucked up and down, making sure not to miss a single drop. I wanted every last bit of that delicious cum inside my belly. I wanted to be his cum guzzling little bimbo. It was all I could think about. And the flavor was more addictive than any I could have ever imagined.

“Oh wow, oh geez, Mindi, that was incredible!” Brian moaned.

The voices on screen behind me were building up into what I imagined had to be a climactic final battle of zombies versus good guys. I no longer cared about how lacking in plot it was. I only cared about the dialogue and as I leaned over, licking at Brian’s cock, slurping up and down his hardening shaft, I knew exactly what word I was waiting to hear again.

“Shoot them in the brains!” One of the good guys shouted. The zombie girl seemed to duck a shot, sounding angry as she lunged across screen, her voice clearly traveling from speaker to speaker. “Brainnnnnnnsssss!”

As soon as the screaming started, I pulled my head off of Brian’s cock and looked up into his eyes. I continued jacking his cock up and down, stroking my fingers over it, making it get even harder. Our eyes met and I could see he was more than ready for what I had in mind.

“I want this inside me right now!” I shouted.

I jumped up, straddling his lap and lifting my skirt. As soon as he saw I wasn’t wearing any panties, Brian seemed to regain full erection. It was even larger than before and I had to have that thickness filling me up. I needed it like a bimbo needed air in her head. In fact, I needed it exactly like that.

I grabbed it, moved in over it, and pressed it just inside my opening. Looking straight into Brian’s eyes, I smiled.

“So Mindi, are you saying you are a brainless horny bimbo?”

I nodded and pulled my hand out, slamming my full weight down and impaling myself on his cock. “Ohhh fuckkkk!” I shouted. “That’s exactly what I’m saying. Come on stud, fuck my freaking brainnnsss out!”

I rocked up and down, slapping my hips onto his lap, letting my pussy simply swallow up every last inch. I couldn’t get enough. It was filling me fuller than I’d ever felt before, making my mind blank with the power of instant orgasm. I’d never felt so out of control, never felt so horny, and never in my life felt so unbelievably slutty.

Brian grabbed onto my hips and helped me as I rode him. I did most of the work but he certainly seemed into providing assistance. I heard the music in the background and realized the movie was ending. I’d lost the bet. But I no longer cared. I needed his cock inside me. I needed it to fill me up. And I wanted him quite literally fucking my stupid brains out.

“Oh fucckkkkk!” I shouted as the lyrics to whatever cheesy rock song the movie ended with contained many repeated harmonies of the word brains.

The thoughts still popping away in my head weren’t even important ones at this point. What the color yellow looked like, what my cat’s name was, what color car I drove; all popped into the unknown.

Every time a chord was struck, my belly twitched in climax. It was like one long repeated orgasm as Brian fucked me. He reached up and pulled at my shirt, loosening it a bit and stretching the neck hole. I let him go ahead and ruin it. Whatever he wanted to do, I wanted to let him.

“Ohhh... unghhh... damn...” Brian growled as he stretched my shirt down, letting my tits loose out the top.

They flopped up and down with my efforts, my frantic, uncontrollable pace only growing as the song continued playing throughout the entire credits. I bounced up and down, up and down, sending his cock so far inside me I felt him punching into the deepest recesses of my pussy. I wanted him only deeper. I needed him inside me. It was all I could even imagine at this point.

As the movie ended and went back to the main DVD menu, I came violently, squeezing Brian’s cock so hard he erupted inside me with the largest climax he’d probably ever had. Again and again, he spurted deep into me, filling me until I felt it escaping between my thighs.

I kept right on riding him, coming down slowly, but still feeling as dumb as ever and filled with constant arousal.

“Ohh... oh wow...” Brian moaned. “That was amazing. You were incredible!”

I slipped up off his cock, not even wasting a moment before coming down between his legs and licking him clean. I had to have every bit of that delicious cum inside me. I couldn’t get enough. I even grabbed his cock as I was sucking and slapped it on my big titties, letting him leave little spatters there.

Brian grinned his dopey smile the whole time, simply staring into my eyes. As I rolled over onto the other side of the couch and opened my legs, I began scooping what cum had leaked from our fucking up and into my mouth. I pulled my fat and now very creamy tits up to my mouth, licking at every inch I could get to.

He stood up, tucking his cock back in his jeans and smiling down at me as he reached for the remote. I knew just how I looked, and I knew just what he was going to say before he said it.

“Maybe you were right after all, Mindi. I guess you can’t fight what’s in your nature.”

I nodded and continued feasting on my own nipples, licking, thrusting a finger down into my freshly fucked cunt. I could already feel my desires taking hold again. It was insane but I felt like I wanted to fuck forever, to be a mindless sex zombie, a bimbo for him to play with.

“So, I guess you didn’t win the bet, huh? You’re just a big-titted bimbo, right?”

I spit out my nipple and moaned. “Ohhh, yesss, yes it’s all I am. I’m a fucking bimbo. I like totally have no thoughts outside sucking your cock and getting filled with cum!”

He smiled, and I realized it wasn’t an arrogant smile. He was smiling as sweetly as he ever had. He then held up the remote and pressed eject. The screen went blank and as soon as I heard the DVD drawer slide open, my mind seemed instantly clear.

I felt my heartbeat slowing back down, my desires returning to my own control as I leaned back, letting my feet drop to the floor. And the thoughts and knowledge which had popped away all seemed to spring back into my head.

Everything seemed slightly spinning, my head feeling odd, but unbelievably good. I realized I remembered everything that had happened, every sensation, every last bit of my self-control slipping. It was amazing. There was simply no other word to describe it. The afterglow of being such a slutty uncontrolled bimbo was more pleasure than I’d ever even fantasized about.

Brian stood there, holding the remote. He waited until I looked up at him. My mind felt whole again, but I realized he’d taken charge for a little while, used me as his bimbo. Somehow I felt good about that. It only made me smile up at him.

“I told you, Mindi. I love you for your brains. The rest of you is merely a bonus.”

It was the way he said it. I knew he meant every word and I knew that while he may have messed with my head more than usual that night, it didn’t mean he was any less truthful in his claims.

“You... that was... how did? That was amazing!” I stammered, trying to pull my shirt out and let my breasts go back into cover. As I lowered my skirt and felt tingly all over, I let Brian sit next to me. He leaned in close and kissed me on the cheek.

“It’s just a little trick I learned. I was saving it but movie night suddenly seemed like a good place to try it.”

I couldn’t believe just how intense it all felt. It was such a thrill, more than I’d ever experienced. And I realized I wanted to only experience more of it. I grinned, maybe even blushed a little as I looked into his eyes.

“You think we could make zombie movies our regular weekly fun?”

He pressed his forehead against mine and smiled sweetly. “Of course we can. Anything you want. But remember, I really love you for your brainnnsss!” He stretched the word out, mimicking the zombie moans.

I giggled and leaned in next to him, feeling the heat inside me very slowly cooling.

“And you’ll still get some expensive chocolates every week.” Brian said. “You may not have won the bet, but it was sorta rigged so I owe you that much.”

I’ll admit it, I was tempted to pop that DVD back in and watch the whole cheesy movie over again that night. But Brian didn’t let me. He insisted he wasn’t after a brainless bimbo. They were fun to play with but not to stay with. He truly did love me for my brains.

Needless to say though, movie nights since then have been more thrilling than ever and I hope that much never stops. After all, you can’t fight what’s in your nature and we both needed to exercise out some kinky predispositions once in a while.

The End