The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Brain Wave

* * *

Warning: The following is an erotic fantasy, which includes references to Mind control and some Homosexual Sex. Not to be read by individuals under the age of sexual consent in your country. This article may be published unaltered electronically, or via paper provided it is ‘Not for profit’. publication via charging media only with the express permission of the author. No alterations allowed to this document, including this message.

Keywords: [MC MM NC hypno mindcontrol hypnosis M/C M/M]
* * *

“Comfortable Glenn?". I ask the young man.

“Yes Professor.". He replies.

Glenn is led down on a modified dentists chair in my office. A young man in the prime of life, he has long blond hair and sparkling blue eyes. He obviously works out and has volunteered to take part in this psychology experiment to earn some money to help finish his studies. He is showing signs of being very nervous.

“Don’t worry Glenn. I know you haven’t been told what will happen in this experiment, but you wont recall it as being unpleasant. Not a single man who has took part in this experiment, has had any complaints about it afterwards.".

The boy noticeably starts to relax.

“Now Glenn, before we begin I need to ask a few questions, ok?".

I take his nod as permission to continue.

“Your aged Twenty Three, resident in the college halls and live alone?".

Again the boy nods a reply.

“You have a girlfriend?.".

“Yes we plan to get engaged soon.".

“That’s nice.". I reply “If your on any medication, or suffer any form of medical condition you are required to notify me of it. If you are not free for the next eight hours we will have to postpone this experiment. Do you understand?.".

“I understand Professor, there are no such problems unless you plan to use drugs, I’m terrified of injections”.

“Good, no problems then, we shall begin.".

I dim the lights and illuminate the chair with a bright light.

“Glenn, this device here is a feedback monitor.".Indicating the ‘Laurel Wreath’ like object I have in my hand. “It will give me readings during the tests.".

I place it on Glenn’s head and secure it to his scalp. Once he is wired up, the computer turns on, showing his brain-wave pattern. The computer also starts the overhead projector.

“Right Glenn this is the experiment, I’m going to show you images on the screen and I watch your readouts. Just relax and enjoy the pictures. Try not to think of anything but the pictures for the next few minutes.".

Yet again Glenn nods his approval, so I start the show.

The pictures are a mixed bunch, the first series are everyday items, but the later ones will be pornographic. The measurement of his brain-waves and heart rate will tell me what he really likes, and also see if he is susceptible to any of the subliminal messages, shown in between the pictures...

* * *

[10 minutes Later]

The slide show ends.

“Ok Glenn relax, that’s the first half over with.". I say.

Carefully I examine the results. The computer is quite clear, Glenn is a suitable subject, he didn’t find the male/male porn pictures repulsive and his response to the male/female pictures was weak. He obviously is just on the heterosexual side of bisexuality. The subliminals also had a recordable affect on his mind.

“Glenn, did your girlfriend object to you coming here tonight?” I ask.

“She doesn’t know, I didn’t tell anyone I was coming.". Glenn answers.

Inside I cry ‘Yes!’ this answer means I can use him.

“Ready for the next part?” I ask.

“Yes Professor, Very ready.". He replies confidently.

“Place your arms on the arm rests and lie still please.".

He obeys and I press the button, Metal restraints click into place around his ankles, wrists and neck.

He lies still, saying nothing. He is frozen by the shock of suddenly being shackled.

“Yes my pretty boy you are helpless, now for the second stage.". I say getting out the large syringe, and showing it to the boy.

“NO!!!..". He screams as he sees the needle, little good this scream will do him, this is a soundproofed room.

Vainly he struggles against the restraints, panicking more with every passing moment. He is completely terrified.

I wait until his panic reaches maximum, then plunge the syringe into the base of his skull and inject its contents directly into his brain.

Immediately he stops struggling, and starts to spasm.

This is working fine. The boy is having a fit as all the hormones in his body are reacting with the drug. The terror he had of injections meant I never had to threaten him with a knife, for the drug to work I needed him to both become relaxed, then to experience real terror.

Endorphines from his recent relaxed state, adrenalin from his even more recent terror and my added drug. All combined inside his brain to form a new compound. A compound so toxic it disrupts mind functions.

The boy is having a kind of stroke, disrupting all his thought patterns, disrupting his brain waves.

There is a small amount of risk, he might die if his brain has a weak blood vessel. That’s why I had to certain no one knew he was here, just in case something did go wrong. With young subjects this risk is extremely low of course.

The disruption of his brain activity is not a problem, the feedback device on his skull is feeding a new set of brain-waves directly into his brain. The ‘Laural Wreath’ does much more than just read brain-waves. It can induce such patterns directly into a subjects brain.

The boy gives one last spasm and then lies still.

Examining the monitor I see he is still alive, and has a new brain-wave pattern. As indicated by the prior tests, his brain accepted the programming. His old brain-wave pattern has been destroyed, replaced permanently with a new one of my own devising. The brain inside his skull is the same, but the old personality of Glenn has been removed from it.

“Hello Glenn, how do you feel?". I ask.

Glenn opens his eyes, and looks at me. “Both calm and submissive, Professor.".

“That’s Professor SIR!” I correct him.

“Sorry Professor SIR!” he responds.

“What do you exist for boy?” I question him.

“To serve you, my master SIR!” He exclaims, staring with pure adoration towards me.

As I look down at my new gay slave boy, I imagine the fun we will have tonight. Not to mention the fun I will have in the future with him as another addition to my expanding harem.

Its a shame for his girlfriend, he will jilt her tomorrow of course...

[The End?.]