The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Boytoy

Normal warnings here… if you are under 18 do not read. Please do not post anywhere else without my permission.

I am not really sure how it ended up this way. It didn’t come out the way I had planned.

She is a cute little blonde named WildChild. I had seen her online for a while now. We had sent a few messages and had chatted a bit in a chatroom on a website we both frequent. She had always been pleasant and a bit flirtatious. She had a photo of a cartoon as her profile, so I it was up to my imagination what she looked like.

So one day I received a notification in my email from a name I didn’t recognize on Fetlife for a friend request. I checked the email on the website and I was excited it was from her. So I accepted it and I was able to check out her profile. I was pretty excited to see her interests and some of her photos. I have to say they were much better than the visions I had in my mind.

As a switch she definitely had my attention. Her profile was definitely a dream for a Dom. Sexy blond hair with a sexy body to seemed to love sex. On her profile she said she found smart guys sexy. I have to admit I have a weakness for smart sexy women.

So one day I decided to start to increase my flirting. I sent her a message with some hints of NLP trying to get her juices going. We sent some messages back and forth and had a little flirtation on both sides. I was really looking forward to getting a chance to get into a chat with her.

So one day I got my wish. I had a chance to get on yahoo messenger with her. I had asked her a question leading question, “I walk into a room with a shirt and tie, how long does it take for you to get me seduced out of my clothes so you can play with the yummy hard thing you want to play with?”

Then the conversation got interesting:

“You walk into the room, you’d be out of your clothes before hello because I would have your mind long before that!” She replied.

I was quite taken back as I shot a question back to her. “You would have my mind eh? How do you plan on doing that?”

“LOL all I’d have to do is flirt and send some more pix. You’d be putty in my hands and add in a few nlp phrases.”

This definitely came out of nowhere. I had never seen her in a Dominant mood. It definitely switched my thought process. She had flipped the script and the conversation was going from me being in control and trying to seduce her to her being in control and guiding the conversation. I was having some thoughts in my head about what she could be capable of doing. I was determined not to let her know what was going through my head.

However next thing I knew she was coming quickly with some NLP. I had forgotten that that she was studying NLP and was getting quite good at it. The next thing I knew I was telling her the thoughts in my head. She seemed kind of surprised by the fact I finally caved in and told her the thoughts in my head. She then started talking more. Then things got kind of fuzzy. I found myself in my bathroom emailing her a photo of my hard cock. Then things after that went blank.

When I came back she was telling me she had to go and that I had pleased her. It felt so good to know that she was happy and pleased. I suddenly found myself sending photos of my cock several times a day after that.

Then one day I got a message from her that she was in town for business and she wanted to meet. I was super excited. She told her me the hotel she was staying at. I was planning on meeting her in the lobby. Being that I am married I was just looking forward to a nice dinner with a beautiful and smart lady.

I arrived at the time that we had arranged and I had texted her that I was there. She replied back and told me that she was ready, but was on a work call and that I should come up to her room.

So I went up to her room and knocked on her door. She opened it and I think my eyes almost fell out of my head when I saw her. She was wearing a low cut black top and a extremely short mini-skirt. She smiled as she opened the door and motioned me to come in while she was talking on the phone. As the door shut behind me she quickly hung up the phone. She smiled and walked slowly over to me. She never broke eye contact as she approached me. She smiled as she ran her hand through my hair, over my shoulder and ran her finger down my chest and started to play with my tie. She gave me a sly smile as she cupped the back of my head and brought my head down to her mouth as she blew softly into my ear.

“I am going to have so much fun with you tonight.” She whispered into my ear.

“Wait I can’t do this. I am married and I can’t do this with you.” I replied.

“But you want to please me don’t you?” She said with a seductive tone in her voice. Her hand sliding down my chest and running her hand over my now hard cock.

Something triggered in my head. I don’t know what happened. I let out a soft moan as my breathing picked up. She took my hand and guided me to her bed. She once again cupped the back of my head and ran her fingers through my hair as she guided my head down and kissed me passionately. As much as I wanted to pull away I found myself returning the kiss to her. We continued to kiss as she slowly unbuckled my pants and let them fall to the floor.

I was able to regain my senses for a minute and looked at her.

“I can’t do this hon.” She smiled and hiked up her skirt revealing that she had no panties on. She sat down and spread her legs wide open. My eyes watched her fingers as she ran her nails up her thighs showing me her freshly shaven pussy.

As this point I wasn’t sure what to think. I have to admit sometimes I have issues with my body and here was this extremely sexy woman coming on to me.

“I really don’t think I can do this. You are so sexy, but I can’t cheat like this.”

“It would please me if you tasted my sweet pussy. You do want to please me don’t you?”

Everything got fuzzy at that point. I couldn’t resist what she was saying to me. I slowly made my way down to my knees and kissed my way up her thighs and inhaled deeply taking in her sexy smell from the sexiest pussy I had ever seen. I flicked her swollen clit and sucked it into my mouth. I licked faster enjoying the taste of her sweet pussy. I sucked and licked her swollen clit as I slid a finger inside of her and rubbed on her G-Spot. Her fingers running through my hair as she moaned in pleasure.

“You are pleasing so much my boytoy.”

I felt a wave of pleasure as those words escaped her lips. It encouraged me to lick faster. I then could feel her grab my hair harder as her thighs squeezed my head as she thrusted her hips into my face as she thrusted her hips into my face as she let out a scream of pleasure.

Her moans and screams just encouraged me more. I continued to lick and suck as her juices ran down my face.

She pulled my head from her thighs and grabbed my tie and pulled me up to her and kisses me deeply tasting the sweetness from her pussy on my lips.

She then undid my tie and unbuttoned my shirt. Kissing and licking her way down as she took off my shirt. She then moved me around and pushed me back on the bed. She straddled me and kissed me again. She then licked her way down my chest and stomach and ran my her tongue over the tip of my swollen cock. She then moaned as she sucked my cock deep into her mouth. She moved her head up and down all the way up to the tip of my cock and then slid her head down taking all of my cock into her mouth. My eyes rolled back as she did her magic. I had lost all form of resistance to what she was doing to me. I could feel my balls fill up and I couldn’t hold it anymore. I moaned out loud as I felt my balls empty into her mouth. She took it all and didn’t let a drop spill out.

I felt my eyes roll back as I laid there to catch my breath. She wouldn’t let go of my cock though. She kept it in her mouth and sucked me again until I got hard again. She smiled as she slide up and straddled me. The beads of sweat shining in the light off her incredible breasts. She lowered herself down on my stiff cock. She let out a slight moan as she rocked back and forth riding my cock like she owned it. She raked her nails down my chest as she rode me. I reached up and played with her perfect tits as she went to town on my cock. I moaned and groaned as her perfect pussy gripped my cock milking it.

“Cum inside me my boytoy.”

I couldn’t help but obey as I screamed out as my balls emptied inside her pussy. The waves of pleasure filling both of us.

I wanted to move, but I couldn’t. Her pussy gripping my cock and getting it hard again. She looked down at me.

“I want you to fuck me from behind.”

I was so tired and drained. However her pussy was so good I needed more of it.

I moved behind her and she backed her sexy ass into me sliding my hard cock inside of her. She grinded her pussy hard against my cock as she moaned in pleasure. I ran my hands over her perfect ass as I grabbed her hips and drove my cock deeper in her. I loved the feeling of her pussy. She moaned and groaned as I could feel her cum over and over milking my cock. I couldn’t’ hold it anymore. I had to unload into that sweet pussy.

I collapsed and laid on the bed. She moved next to me and kissed me passionately.

“I love your pussy. I can’t get enough of it.I would do anything do have more of it”

“I know you do. I told you that I would take you and that you wouldn’t be able to resist. I warned you when we talk that I would take you and would make you addicted to my pussy and I would make you my boytoy.”