The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Boyfriend Project

Part 1: Basic Obedience Programming

Author’s Note: Hi all! This is a 3-part story, and all 3 parts will be posted under this title. So here’s part one! Hope you enjoy!

* * *

In all honesty, he hates that this is such a damn cliché. It’s not like him, to be so uncreative. It’s not like him one tiny little bit. Some things just require a bit less thought, is all.

Jason isn’t mad. He’s by no means some kind of wicked scientist, moping around with a hunch in his walk and a glint in his eye. Alright? He’s not... he’s not weird, alright?

He’s a perfectly normal student. Well. A perfectly brilliant student, but that’s to be expected! He’s in college. People in college are smart. Strike one on the cliché board.

And yes, okay? There’s a football team. And he’s got a stupid, dumb stupid crush on the quarterback. So they’re a nerd and a jock, and that’s strike two.

But they’re not like, enemies or rivals or anything. And he’s not even some socially awkward little lab mouse. He has friends and dreams and specific sexual fantasies starring the stupid, handsome quarterback. And usually that’s enough.

He just also happens to have a very specific kind of science project. And the football team happens to be really, really perfect to test it on. So sue him, okay? Sue him for falling pray to his silly crush.

But please don’t sue him for this next part. Because that’s the real, actual law-breaking stuff.

So. Okay. Not to be that guy but. Jason something of a super-star engineer. Something of a major genius. He may or may not have been downplaying that. It’s a modesty thing. No one likes a show off.

Which is why he went for a slow, subtle project. Nothing major. No ray guns, or giant machines. No speeches about bullies or any bullshit like that. Because quite frankly, the football team is made up of pretty nice guys, when push came to shove.

Jason, on the other hand, is something of an asshole. And honestly, recognizing that about himself is really half the battle.

Because only an asshole would put nanites in the sport drink supply.

Whoops. He went there.

It’s a simple, painless experiment. Neural links through contamination and subsequent infection. He’d actually successfully gotten most of the team, and the coaches, and a couple of the cheerleaders. And all are valuable subjects, sure, but this is a small experiment. An off the record test before he takes his project to a real, respected lab.

Or at least, that’s mostly what he tells himself.

He might be. Well. This is embarrassing, he supposes. No more embarrassing or incriminating than the experiment itself, though.

This is very, very hot to him. Like really, could not be more erotic. In later, recorded tests, this will all be purely scientific. Of course. He’s going to change lives with this. He’s changing lives right now, even.

And he’s starting with his quarterback.

* * *

“Yeah I uh- I figured since you said you needed athletes for the study, it’d be a good idea to sign up.”

He types something into his tablet. There is no study. The study is a myth. The study was a test of the nanites, to see if Teddy could be convinced to sign up.

So far, so good.

“It means a lot,” he says. “You know, we don’t get a lot of sign-ups and I’m sure you’re very busy, so—”

Teddy grins, and Jason feels his mouth go dry. The fool is really just so... handsome. Just so utterly perfect in every way. Quite frankly, it’s like he’s the one in control of Jason’s functions. Every time Teddy’s nearby Jason feels his heart palpitate.

God. He’s going to fuck that boy raw as soon as he can. It’s like. He needs to. Or else science, all of science, is for naught.

Put that on a damn lab report.

He pulls up the code on his tablet, knowing full well that Teddy won’t understand a single part of it. “So,” Jason starts. “This is the program I’m going to start running, which will be monitoring your body’s chemistry. I’m going to hook you up to some monitors and we’ll give you the test fluid and get you going, alright?”

A nod. “Sounds good.”

“You’ll need to- um—” Come on, Jason. If you’re living the cliché, you might as well get your shit together. “I need you to lift your shirt. Just for a moment. Sorry. I mean- The monitor, and—”

Teddy gives a lackadaisy sort of grin. Utterly terrible. “Sure. No problem.” And he just tugs the damn thing over his head like it’s no big deal.

God. God fucking damn it this boy is making Jason a terrible, dominating person. If he wasn’t so handsome, Jason probably would’ve gone about this whole thing ethically.

He picks up a couple of the monitors and laughs to himself. That’s absolutely false. If it wasn’t Teddy, it would certainly be someone else.

“Something funny?”

Jason swallows the rest of his giggles. “No, no sorry. Just a video I saw online.”

He sticks the first monitor right above Teddy’s heat. The second on the opposite side. It’s completely farcical, and this absolutely not the right way to put these on. Honestly.

The only two that really matter are the actual programmers he sticks on Teddy’s temples.

“For brain activity,” Jason tells him. Which isn’t entirely untrue.

It seems that while the nanites could receive and process signals from afar (see: Teddy showing up for the experiment) they couldn’t make major changes. And while Jason would certainly work on that in the future, for now, he wants to try up close and personal reprogramming.

Okay. Okay fine. He wants to make Teddy drool. Wants to watch him change under Jason’s command. He wants to free that cock from Teddy’s jeans and watch it grow painfully erect, and then he’s going to put the damn thing in his mouth.

Some may call that supervillainy. Jason certainly disagreed.

For one, there’s no such thing as supervillains. There’s only him, a brilliant college student, and the stunning beautiful boy he is going to bend to his whims.

Well. If he puts it like that, he can hear it. Okay. Point taken.

“Drink this,” Jason says, and hands Teddy the most inoffensive cup of soda in all of human history.

“What’s in it?” Teddy says.

Jason smirks to himself. “You probably should’ve asked about that before signing up.”

“Fair.”

“It’s a new focus supplement that’s been in production by one of the major pharmas. As an undergrad, I just have to test the results. It’s as much a study to help me as it is to help you.”

“Oh, awesome.” Teddy takes the cup. “Whatever’s good for the team, you know?” Idiot beautiful perfect athlete.

“Of course.”

He swallows down the soda. “Can’t even taste it. That’s nice.”

“I’ve gotten that a few times.” Jason checks the hardware on Teddy’s temples once more, with a solid tap. “Okay. So. Give it a few minutes to kick in.”

“Sure thing. And then you want me to... run? Or something?”

“Or something,” Jason replies. “Let me just double check my notes.”

He’s not checking his notes. He has notes, and he’ll be writing this down later, but he’s really just flat lying at this point.

What he’s doing from here is the basic beginnings of a rewiring. The process will become more in-depth over time, but today is just a little, tiny, not a huge deal obedience session. The more obedient he can make Teddy, the easier the rest of this will go.

Hopefully, he’ll be able to do this in one go once he figures out the steps to it. But that will just be for testing purposes.

There’s no one else he really wants to fuck, if he’s admitting it to himself. There’s really only one reason he’s felt the need to do it.

And he’s sitting on the lab table, staring off into space, waiting for some imaginary drug to take hold.

He taps in the first set of commands.

Teddy winces, hisses in pain.

“Sorry, sorry,” Jason says. “Migraines are a side effect they’re trying to work out.” He overrides one of the more invasive commands. This is just moving his thoughts about. Just bringing more pleasant thoughts to the surface. “Do you feel a little better?”

Teddy gives a woozy nod. Okay. Maybe too many pleasant thoughts at once. Jason’s new at this. He’s never programmed a person before.

[br][br]

[OVERRIDE. OBEY.]

“Okay, looks like testing’s ready to start,” Jason says. “This is going to seem a little off color, but I’m sure you’ll do well.”

[COMMAND. LISTEN TO ME. LISTEN TO ME.]

Teddy rubs his palm against his forehead. “I’m listening.”

“We’re going to look at how well you pay attention to me,” Jason begins. “If you can listen to everything I say without trailing off.”

[COMMAND. YOU LIKE THE SOUND OF MY VOICE.]

Teddy blinks slowly. Like he’s trying to regain his composure. That migraine hadn’t been intended, but it seemed like that was just a side effect of the program scrambling his thoughts.

Now Jason just had to make sure Teddy didn’t put them back together.

[COMMAND. ONLY LISTEN. DO NOT THINK.]

“I want you to just picture the two of us under a tree,” Jason says. “We’re just having a nice day. You and I.”

A small smile. “Like a date?”

Jason feels himself flush. [COMMAND. DO NOT THINK.]

“We are sitting together. We are the only two people there, and I’m talking to you.”

“You’re talking to me,” Teddy repeats.

“You can only hear the sound of my voice,” Jason says. “There’s no one else around.”

“Only you.”

[COMMAND. OBEY.]

“And you find it so easy to listen to me go on and on and on, because you like the sound of my voice. And you like me. Don’t you? Nod if you agree. Because all you’re doing is listening, not thinking. So just nod.”

Teddy’s beginning to slump. The act of nodding seems difficult for him, like he’s just too focused on other things to really move.

Excellent. Perfect.

[EMOTION. AFFECTION.]

“We’ve been going out for a while, in this scenario. And it’s such a nice day out, and your heart is just swollen with affection for me. Positive, loving affection.”

[EMOTION. ADORATION.]

“It’s kind of silly, our relationship. A nerd and a jock. But this is college, and we’re not our tropes, you know? We’re just a couple of guys, madly in puppy love.”

[EMOTION. LOVE.]

A big, dopey smile breaks off across Teddy’s face all at once. Fucking hell. It’s like someone turned the sun on in here.

[EMOTION. LOVE.]

“You look good, baby,” Teddy says, shifting back onto his elbows. His eyes are wide open, glassed over. Seeing exactly what Jason is telling him to see.

Jason is currently trying to pretend Teddy calling him “baby” wasn’t the highlight of his week. Soon. Soon soon soon. But not yet.

“We can do anything we want. Anything at all. What do you want to do, Teddy?”

[DO NOT THINK. DO NOT THINK.]

[SPIKE. AROUSAL. X5.]

“You want to be played with today. Just laying out in front of me. Because you’re realizing, as you lay here, that you’re so fucking horny you can barely breathe. Feel it build. Feel it grow in your belly, and work it’s way into your thick, pretty cock. You’re getting really hard, aren’t you? Yes.”

“Yes,” Teddy gasps, suddenly writhing his hips. “Oh God, yes.”

[SPIKE. AROUSAL. X5.]

“And you know I know how horny you are, and that just makes you hornier. Even the fabric of your underwear against the head of your cock is driving you wild.”

A whimper.

[COMMAND. OBEY.]

“You want me. You want me so bad, to fill you up. You want my hands all over your body, you want me to make you come like a slutty little boy.” Okay. Well. Jason slipped into character rather quickly there.

Again: Oops.

[COMMAND: OBEY.]

[SPIKE. AROUSAL. X2.]

He doesn’t want to risk it by taking it hirer, yet. Teddy literally looks like he’s going mad with pleasure, so Jason figure’s he’s about saturated.

“You’re all mine. You’re all mine, Teddy. Say it.”

“I’m all yours, babe.”

“Your body is mine to play with.”

“My body is yours to play with.”

“Your cock is mine to suck.”

“My cock is- Oh, oh fuck—”

“Your cock is mine to suck and fuck and play with.”

“Please,” Teddy whines. “Please, my cock is yours, it’s all yours, let me touch myself, please I have to it hurts, I’m so hard—”

Good news! So is Jason.

“Jesus christ, Teddy,” Jason says. “Take off your pants. Take them off. Just get fucking naked.”

[IT FEELS GOOD TO OBEY.]

Teddy practically weeps as his cock springs free, and honestly, so does Jason. It’s the best cock he’s ever seen. Long and thick and cut, oozing precome and flushed pink.

He should’ve fucked Teddy’s mind like, last year. As soon as this project started.

Jason has to suck that boy off right now. So help him.

[EMOTION. LOVE.]

“All you want to do is touch yourself. All you want to do is drown in pleasure. But only I can touch you. Only I can give you what you need. Because you’re helpless. You’re just a helpless, horny boy.”

[EMOTION. LOVE.]

“I’m so horny,” Teddy whispers, near incoherent. He stands there, swaying. A drop of droll rests in the corner of his mouth, and Jason’s never been so happy. “I’m so horny Jason, please, please pleasure my cock, it’s yours, I’m yours—”

Jason gently rests the tablet on a free table. Control. This is about control.

And then he gets another glimpse of Teddy, so much taller than him, standing there like the perfect, hypnotized plaything. His muscles. His beautiful face. His thick patch of pubic hair.

Teddy might be brainwashed, but Jason can feel his head swim.

“All mine,” Jason says, shoving Teddy back against the table. “You’re all mine, babe.”

He sinks to his knees, ignoring the throbbing of his own cock. With a sigh of content, he licks the precome from Teddy’s slit.

Teddy gasps in pleasure.

Jason is going to suck this boy fucking dry.

And they’ve barely gotten started.