The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

A Box of Chocolates

“What’s this?”

Sarah noticed something a little different about the kitchen countertop in her downtown apartment this morning. Normally it’s the same drowsy schlep from bed to coffee machine to bed and back again once she heard the “ding” that triggered a nearly pavlovian response in her. But something vibrant had caught her eye. Laying on the counter was a box glowing with a rosy pink and red hue, with a similarly dyed decorative bow adorning the lid. The lid was unladen of any label or words outside of “For You, My Love” , elegantly embossed in gold cursive.

“Did Evan get me this?”

Sarah queried to no one in particular, being alone in her apartment. Evan, her boyfriend of two years had never been one for gift-giving, much to Sarah’s chagrin. He never failed to make a romantic evening of Valentines and Anniversaries, but there was always a catch. The typical agenda would involve dinner at a three-star restaurant, high-class liquors back home, and the concluding flourish; intercourse by candlelight. It was sweet the first time, until it became clear it was all just a bargaining chip that Evan would try and use to convince Sarah to explore more adventurous sexual acts that she had no interest in performing. She sighed as her fingers approached the box, sure that this was yet another favor that Evan would use for leverage. However, something about the box itself continued to strike her as odd. She opened it, and was greeted with a weirdly obtuse key for the treats inside. There were only four chocolate pieces, and the menu described each with a single word.

Sweet

Sour

Savory

Bitter

Without too much more hesitation, Sarah tossed the one labeled ~Sweet~ into her mouth and began to chew. The flavor was intoxicating. She always fancied herself chocolate sweets, but the richness and fullness of flavor almost brought her to her knees. The rush of sensation started in her mouth, but as she swallowed it ignited her sex. Chocolate had occasionally acted like an aphrodisiac for Sarah, but this one was sending her libido off the charts. She collapsed on the kitchen tile, bucking her hips and rubbing her mound through her bedtime sweatpants as she felt her body surf a wave of pleasure that seemed too big to safely crash. Blood pooled in her cheeks and lips, and the heat was dizzying. She’d never felt such a rush before. Sarah rubbed harder and harder, eventually sticking her hand under her waistband in the hopes that penetrating herself would bring her to climax, but she never came. After 15 or so minutes of furious frigging, she picked herself up off the floor a sweaty, sticky, frustrated mess. The heat still radiated wildly inside her. Sarah never had much of a sex drive, which played a role in her consistent denial of Evan’s deviant requests. However, in a state like this she felt liable to do anything. Blissfully, she had the day off and this little surprise was sure to keep her inside all day. Evan wouldn’t be home until the evening, and Sarah hoped her sexual hunger would subside by then.

Sarah finished her morning coffee, cleaned up her bedroom, and did her best to make it through a shower without crumbling to pieces. Even getting dressed teased her. She threw a comfortable blouse over her top and as the fabric coasted across her pert, C-cup breasts, her nipples quickly stood erect. She pulled on a pair of jeggings and her dampness spread as her vulva met the seat of the leg-wear, the seam sensually digging its way between her soft, squeezable buttocks. Nothing she did or thought would free her of the arousal. It buzzed in her groin incessantly. Minutes felt like hours, hours felt like weeks, and when the clock struck 12, the sensation became intolerable. Spiraling down the depths of pleasure had an effect on Sarah’s mind. She laid on the couch rubbing her temples to distract her from rubbing her “temple”. Thoughts began to creep into her mind and sweetly whisper notions that she’d never humored before. She assumed she’d never be able to return to work in this condition, or really focus on doing anything except treating her pussy to undivided attention. Maybe she’d start doing porn, or even prostitution. Morbid sexual scenarios flickered in her imagination like an erotic clip show, and the shame and anguish she felt towards each one only amplified the humidity suffusing through her pubic area. There had to be a way to help it. Sarah was struggling for an answer when her thoughts turned back to the chocolate box. Perhaps there was a flavor in there that could reverse the effects of the first piece. She paced back to the kitchen and trembled over the still-open box, the empty space in the tray a stark reminder of the swollen fullness in her abdomen.

“Sour’s the opposite of sweet, right?” Sarah said helplessly, unable to judge the coherence of her reasoning. She picked up the piece and thoughtfully looked it over.

“Maybe just a small bite?”

She opened her mouth slowly and the heat in her body started to play at her lips, seemingly in anticipation. She brought it between her teeth, and as if by reflex, her wrist flicked the whole piece in her mouth and she began chewing to her demise. Almost instantly, the shocking tartness of the treat assailed the soft tissue in her mouth. It felt as though every taste bud was a firecracker erupting endlessly, and the sensation forced her mouth into a tight pucker. The “sweet” flavor had already made her feel the blood pumping in her lips, and now it seemed to work in tandem with the “sour”, her mouth becoming an erogenous zone that seemed to dwarf the already unbearable heat in her crotch. Her face seemed frozen in that puckered state. Panicking, she reached up to it to manually pull her lips apart, but instead stuck a finger in and began sucking it with incredible force. Her other hand drifted below and entered the lips there, and Sarah could do nothing but writhe as an electrical arc coursed through her body from one pair of lips to the other, leaving her undulating against the fridge. The pleasure was overriding any sense of self-control Sarah may have had. Thoughts tumbled in her head like starved animals fighting over food; looking for a way to stop, but mostly looking for the way to climax. She couldn’t shake images of phallic objects that she suddenly felt obsessed with putting in her mouth. Bananas, cucumbers, carrots, popsicles; the last one triggered a memory. In the freezer she had a box of sugary fruit popsicles that had remained nearly untouched through the winter season. She arched her back off of the fridge and flung open the door to the freezer partition with the hand that was just probing her mouth, grabbed the box of popsicles, slid one out of its plastic sheath and pierced her lips with it, pressing all the way to the back of her throat. She slurped and sucked it hands-free, while she tore her blouse away from her breasts with her free hand, the other hand still hungrily digging in her vagina.

That evening, Evan had just opened the door to the apartment to see the gift he had left Sarah opened and tasted, and he smiled to himself.

“Honey, I’m home!”

He said, poorly disguising his sarcasm. He stepped forward to see his beloved girlfriend on the floor, legs spread wide, toying herself unabashedly. She looked like a complete wreck. Her hair was frizzed, melted sugar from the popsicles had left sticky, colorful streaks down her chin, chest, and some of it had found its way to the floor among the drips from her vagina, which she still desperately stabbed at. The once-full box of popsicles lay empty beside her, accompanied by the spent sticks and wrappers. Her mouth still puckered and sucking the sugar off of her hand, she looked up at Evan with an expression that seemed to reveal some shame, but mostly insatiable hunger.

“I see you enjoyed my Valentine’s gift. I have a feeling you won’t hesitate to reciprocate this year.”

Evan tossed his coat and bag aside and walked up to the countertop to see the last two pieces still in the box.

“You still have some left!”

Evan reached down and pulled Sarah’s hand out of her mouth and stuck his own finger in there. Without any strength of his own, he lifted her to her feet, her mouth keeping a vice grip on his digit.

“Oh I can’t wait to test this out with my dick, but first thing’s first.”

He reached down into the box and grabbed the “savory” flavor, pulled his finger from Sarah’s mouth, and replaced it with the chocolate piece. Before, Sarah was compelled to suck any and all phallic objects, but now only one dominated her mind: cock. She dropped to her knees and quickly pulled Evan’s belt off, unbuttoned his slacks, and freed his penis, making it disappear in-between her lips almost as soon as she’d unveiled it. Sarah unflinchingly pulled the head right to her throat, slashing at the glans with her tongue upon each thrust. His flavor was like a drug that she badly craved, the sweat and musk swelled her feelings of pleasure just as her ministrations had swelled Evan’s member. Sarah wanted nothing more than the feeling of his hot spunk coating her uvula, but Evan had other plans. He pushed her off of his now fully-erect dick, and she looked up to see him holding the final chocolate piece.

“Time to swallow the bitter pill, as they say!”

Evan joked to himself, knowing Sarah was reduced to nothing more than a mindless fuck toy at this point. He pushed the “bitter” piece into Sarah’s puckered, vacuum-like mouth. Swallowing it whole, she couldn’t even taste it before its effect began to take hold. Her rectum quickly became as needy as her other holes. She reached back with her saliva slick fingers, her other hand having never left her pussy, and dug into her ass to explore the exciting and mind-numbing pleasure it now delivered. She knew that wouldn’t be enough, and without order she stuck her ass in the air, offering it to Evan for his pleasure.

“You better clean up your mess, you filthy slut. Lick all your juices up while I pound your ass, and maybe you’ll earn dessert.”

Evan slapped her firmly on the right cheek, and spared not a second directing his penis into her winking, inviting asshole. Sarah immediately did as she was told, licking and sucking at the sugary liquids and quim that stained the kitchen floor, her face periodically being driven against it as Evan pounded her ass from behind, bringing her closer and closer to the climax she’d been chasing all day. Right around when she felt she couldn’t get any closer, Evan drew out of her ass with a tight “pop”, pulled her up on her knees by her hair, and repositioned himself in front of her. Under her nose lied Sarah’s final chocolatey treat. Evan’s dick was slick with Sarah’s sugary saliva and her sloppy anal fluid, and she gobbled it up until she was practically kissing his balls. It tasted like bliss to her. Richer than any of the chocolates or popsicles she plied her stomach with that day, she savored it for every second that it lasted. Before long she felt Evan’s penis twitch, and her orgasm was finally granted to her as his semen filled her mouth. Her pussy spurted some more of its own fluid, and her legs completely gave way as her body shivered and twitched from the ecstacy that was racing across every nerve. Evan squeezed his cock to coax the last bit of cum out and placed it right on Sarah’s lips.

“Happy Valentine’s Day, sweetie.”