The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

BOUNTY BOUNTIES, CHAPTER 2

Sugar jiggled and shook with pleasure as the will of the wizardess poured into her like nice, warm, ooey-gooey syrup. She tried very hard not to moan again. Mistress didn’t want her to moan again. But gods, it felt so goooood... had to... had to stay quiet... for Mistress...

No. Not Mistress. Sugar corrected herself dazedly. Limini. Limini wasn’t their Mistress, she was a wizardess who had come to the bog to capture them, probably to sell somewhere to a slime girl enthusiast. A wizardess who seemed to quite like watching their breasts. A very pretty wizardess with a fun cowgirl hat who had underestimated them. A yummy girl with pretty blue eyes and lots of soft, smooth skin to caress, to pleasure, to overwhelm her mind with.

A yummy treat who they were going to have some fun with. A yummy... yummy treat...

Sugar stared with quivering adoration at Mistress’s plump lips, her ample, generous bosom. Every inch of her lovely tanned skin yearned to be suckled and kissed, Sugar just knew it. But Sugar had to... to stay still. To be a good girl.

She had let Mistress take her hand. And Mistress had flooded her with magic like an empty, pink vessel. Wonderful, wonderful magic that made Sugar feel soft and wet in a... different way from normal.

She bit her lip and barely held in another miserable whine. The pulses of obedience faded each time, but each time they returned stronger than ever, reminding her of her place. It wasn’t fair. Limini’s lips clearly longed to be kissed. Limini’s massive tits clearly needed to be covered with nice, sucking slime girls’ writhing bodies... and Limini’s horny slime girl pet clearly lusted to make this wizardess squeal for mercy.

But Mistress wanted her to stay very still. She had to be a good pet, and good pets, as the pulses of energy reminded her, stayed nice and still and quiet. Her body obeyed Mistress. Her mind was still confused, but she knew happily that Mistress would fix it soon enough.

No! No no no. Sugar whined silently, pulling Mis—Limini’s hand to her chest as she clutched at it with both hands. Limini stiffened slightly, then relaxed.

Despite her plight, Sugar giggled. Limini was suuuuuch a breast girl. Lucky for her she’d found the slime girls, ’cause theirs were just about the biggest of all! Sugar used her free hand to bounce her breasts slightly, squeeze them, caress them.

Mistress seemed to be trying to ignore her, but this drew her gaze like a flame drew moths. She looked at Sugar, and her eyes slipped almost instantly to Sugar’s tits, and stayed there as if glued. Sugar almost cried out in blissful pride at her look of wonder. Sugar instead pouted seductively and bounced slightly in place.

Mistress’s eyes seemed to widen.

Oh. Oh, she was so, so dumb for tits. Sugar was melting. She loved how weak Limini was, but just seeing her like that was making her horny, and—and she couldn’t—

It was too much. The pleasure and obedience flowing into her—too much, too much. Sugar’s whole body was thrumming with energy, and she only barely held in a long moan as Mistress’s will continued to pour in.

Desperately, barely even thinking, Sugar grasped the hand of pretty emerald-green Slippi and squeezed it for support.

Slippi had been bouncing her breasts with particular eagerness, occasionally planting big, sloppy kisses and licks on them to attract Limini’s entranced attention. Slippi was especially fortunately-endowed, and while slime dryads followed something like a “jello to goop” spectrum, Slippi was definitely on the ‘firm and jiggly’ side of it. Only Lushi was a little bit larger. Sugar and Slippi tended to get along well, and though Sugar wasn’t sure why she reached for her, perhaps it was a tiny spark of resistance guiding her to seek a friend’s support.

But the second her slime contacted Slippi’s, she sensed Slippi go as stiff as a wobbly board. And she felt something wonderful as the pleasure and overwhelming compulsion for obedience—like a river with a lifting dam—began flowing out of her and through into Slippi.

Sugar quivered with relief. The mind control was still flowing into her, but now that she was dispersing it between herself and sweet, wide-eyed Slippi, it was no longer making her brain short out.

Now she could focus on being a good girl for Mistress. And the waves of praise filling her told her that so far she was being a very, very good girl.

A docile, happy smile slipped across her lips. She ran one finger over Slippi’s shaking hand, trying without words to encourage her along.

She couldn’t wait for Mistress to give them permission to moan. She had a lot to say right now.

* * *

Lushi giggled and pouted. “Bounce, bounce, bounce?” she asked, holding her breasts at the ready.

“Nn.” Limini stared at her breasts, blinking rapidly. The cute human woman was practically drooling. “Um. Yeah.”

She blinked again as behind her, a blue slime girl took away her hat with a little titter and put it on her own head. The slime girl clapped her hands excitedly, her hands making wet sounds each time.

“Bouncy-bouncy-bouncy?” Lushi beamed indulgently, leaning closer.

“Mm. Bouncy.” Limini’s eyelids fluttered. “B-B-Bouncy.”

Lushi grinned and obliged, bouncing her breasts together with a coo of glee. Limini’s head bobbed slightly, her lips just slightly parted.

“You loooove my boobies,” she purred. She tilted her head, smiling down at Limini. “Don’t you?”

“Mm...” The cowgirl swallowed and blinked. “They’re... nice...”

Lushi loved it when they blinked like that. They looked so sleepy and confused—and it never helped to blink. If they were weak-willed enough to make it this far, they didn’t need to stare uninterrupted. It was enough to hear the lewd sounds and to watch her jiggle.

“My boobies are soooo nice,” Lushi sang. “Soooo in control.”

“I...” Limini’s eyes fluttered. Lushi knew she was trying to focus, to keep channeling her magic into the three slime girls she thought she’d captivated. Silly girl. It didn’t matter if a slime girl was obeying you—if you were touching her, you were hers. Her hands had to be feeling so nice right now, nestled between their boobies like that. “I, um... I...”

Lushi made sure to give her breasts a nice, plentiful bounce every time Limini started to speak. She swayed back and forth, and Limini swayed helplessly along with her, whimpering. She didn’t even know how lost she was.

Lushi loved it when they found playmates like this. So smart. So clever. Slime girls might not have been so smart, or so magical, but this clever, clever girl still couldn’t beat boobs.

“Silly girls and boys,” she murmured, spiraling a finger around her nipple, “get soooo lost in these boobies when they come out here. ’Cause they’re nice.” She mimicked Limini’s dazed tone mockingly. “They get all silly and bubbly. Don’t they?”

“I... guess...” Limini bit her lip. “But, um...”

“They just get lost,” Lushi gushed, and the slime girls to the left and right of her echoed her words with giggles of their own. “So lost in our pretty, shiny, bouncy-bouncy-bouncy bodies...”

Limini frowned, or started to frown.

Aw. They couldn’t be having that.

“Bouncy-bouncy-bouncy!” Lushi squealed, bouncing her whole body eagerly.

And as soon as Lushi’s gravity-defying tits started to fly, Limini’s frown lost its control, and her expression melted into blank bliss again. “Bouuuncyyy...”

She blinked rapidly, the frown returning. Finally, the wizard tried to turn away. But there was nowhere to turn, was there? Lushi saw that blissful look filtering back into her eyes as she looked around at her captors, admiring their beautiful chests despite her best efforts. The other slime girls cooed and jiggled enticingly, teasing her, trancing her. No matter where she turned, there was a pair of swaying tits for her eyes to settle on.

And like fish on a line, those pretty lost blue eyes were always drawn back to Lushi’s body, newly out of focus.

“That’s riiiiight,” Lushi sang. “My boobies are so nice and sweet, aren’t they, cutie?”

“Mm.”

“Aren’t you just lost in them?”

“Um.” Limini’s breaths matched the rhythm of Lushi’s bounces. Lushi paused, and Limini’s breath caught. Lushi resumed her bounces, but slower—Limini kept breathing, but slow, shallow breaths. “Lost. Lost in your.... breasts...”

Lushi’s wicked smile widened. “Oh, we don’t call them that, silly girl,” she whispered. “We’re too silly to call them that, and only silly girls get to touch them!” She made this sound like the most difficult dilemma in the world. “And you wanna touch ’em, don’t you?”

“Um.” At the mere idea of touching them, a guarded look entered Limini’s eyes. It quickly faded away, though, as Lushi let her stare into the jiggling tits. Lushi was patient. They still had an hour before nightfall. Limini was getting redder and redder as she got shorter on breath—and more turned on by her situation. It was adorable.

“Sweet girl?” prompted the hat-wearing slime girl with a grin.

“Silly sweet?” prompted a green slime girl next to her.

Limini stared helplessly into a perfect trap.

“Touch...” Limini slurred at last, eyes locked on Lushi’s cleavage.

Lushi hummed in ecstasy. She tapped each breast, causing them to jiggle slightly on their own. “Wow. You wanna touch them?” She gave an exaggerated sigh. “Just like all those silly girls and boys that come here! You know you’re just gonna get lost in them, silly girl!”

“Lost,” sang the three other free slime girls. “Loooost.”

It was so easy. Lushi watched Limini melting before their eyes deep-deep down into their ooey-gooey love. But Limini seemed too sleepy to even manage her reply, so Lushi helped her nod her head. Bounce-bounce. Nod-nod. “Good girl! Good, silly girl!”

Lushi clapped her hands in delight as Limini shivered, her lower lip quivering, a moan positively begging for its release. “Just like those silly girls,” she said lightly, putting a finger to her lips quizzically. “Gosh, a silly, silly girl like you can only do one thing once she’s looooost in these pretty bouncy treats.” She beamed and batted big eyes at Limini.

Limini’s eyes drifted shut. This was probably to shut out Lushi’s pretty bounces—to clear her head, to let her try to fully understand what was happening.

But they were having none of it! Giggling, the four free slime girls started cooing and teasing, moaning, kissing their breasts and sucking their fingers, leaning in from all directions to immerse Limini in lewd sounds.

Limini’s expression screwed up in tormented desire. Her fingers, Lushi noticed with delight, were trembling, caught within their slick, kissing prisons. She writhed helplessly, whimpering, as the seductive, sexual whispers and wet, sloppy kissy-noises filled her head. There was no escape. Lushi watched her struggle with liquid pleasure, savoring that growing look of helplessness on her pretty face.

“Bounce, bounce, bounce,” Lushi said, cupping her breasts right at Limini’s eye level. She waited a moment, grinning as she saw Limini’s lips almost mouthing the words. “Bounce, bounce, bounce!” she repeated. Limini gave a soft moan, squirming pathetically.

Lushi leaned in close to deliver the coup de gras in sultry, silly singsong. Her lips almost grazed Limini’s ear as she cooed, “Bounce... bounce...” She pulled back and noisily caressed her slick breasts, raising them to her lips. “... bounce”!

“Bounce...” Limini mumbled, as her eyes slowly opened. She stared in wonder as Lushi calmly let the tits fall. And bounce. “B-Bounce...” Her voice was very small.

Lushi shook her head sadly. “Oh, Limini, are you lost?” She spoke as if so somebody very foolish, very unaware—a beloved pet, a brainless bimbo. Limini swayed as Lushi bounced. “Are you lost, silly girl?”

“Nn... no, I can...” Limini swallowed and licked her lips, swaying as gentle as a breeze. “I can... I’m not...”

“Are you lost, Limini?” the blue slime girl behind her chimed, still playing with her new hat. “Are you lost in those boobies?”

“They’re so pretty,” a green slime girl breathed, still bouncing her own together. “And Lushi has such pretty green mammas.” She smiled flirtatiously at Lushi, and Lushi suppressed a laugh. Everyone knew she had the biggest in the whole bog.

Limini’s lips parted at that word.

Lushi’s grin widened. “And we like them, don’t we?” she asked, leaning closer, giving Limini a nice view. She tapped her breast, letting it ripple. “Are we looost in them?”

The word almost oozed from Limini’s quivering lips, a moan, a sigh. “Lost...”

Lushi licked her lips. “And what does a loooost silly girl wanna do when she gets loooost in my pretty titties?” She bounced her breasts together. “When every jiggle and wriggle—” She swayed her body, and Limini slowly swayed after, “—gets her so silly and dumb for my mammas...”

“T-Touch,” Limini whimpered. She licked her lips. “Please, Mommy...”

Lushi shivered with pleasure. She’d never met the Ward’s holstaur, but silly Senya and cute Kitten, while playing with them, often slipped into mommytalk. It wasn’t usually a slime girl’s thing, exactly, but locking eyes with the others, she knew that they all were positively molten for a good boy or girl who gave in so completely. And wherever Limini was from, it seemed she had a holstaur of her own who’d played with her.

And nobody gave in easier to a pair of breasts than a holstaur’s ex-playmate.

“Touch what, sweetie?” the hatted slime girl cooed.

“Touch whats, baby?” whispered a green slime girl.

“Do you wanna touch something?” a blue girl moaned.

Limini stared at Lushi. Lushi just smiled and waited for her to give in.

“Touch... breasts...” Limini slurred. “She needs to... t-touch...“

“Aww.” Lushi sighed happily. She leaned very, very close, letting her whole body quiver and ripple, drawing Limini’s eyes helplessly. “That’s so sweet! And you can get super sweeter, baby.” She put a finger to her lips in great thought. “But... what does a silly girl call them?”

Silence in the bog. Silence except for the slippery sounds of slime girls touching themselves, caressing Limini’s captive hands.

Limini whimpered something.

“What was that?” the green girl asked, her tone the very essence of innocence. She smirked at Lushi. “What’d she say?”

“Boobies,” Limini mumbled, the words slipping from her quivering lips. “Silly girls... touch... boobies...”

The slime girls were bouncing again, now not in hypnotic tandem but in bubbling excitement. Lushi could resist the urge to play just a little bit more, though, before she finished silly Limini off. “What was that?” she cooed, reaching down and caressing Limini’s chin gently, pulling her with sucking fingertips towards Lushi’s very pert, dark nipples. She made her voice as girlish and sugary as a Thriae in cupid-love. “Speak up for Mommy, now. Mommy wants to hear it.”

Lushi felt pure, unbearable pleasure running through her mind as Limini visibly struggled, practically panting. She couldn’t believe how good it felt to hold Limini like this, totally helpless, totally hers, totally entranced by her pretty, pretty nipples. She quivered with lust as she pulled Limini, still struggling, to her tit.

“Touch me, please,” she whimpered. “please please please—“

Wait, what? The other slime girls were staring at her in alarm and confusion.

Lushi’s eyes drifted over to Limini’s chin.

To her fingertips.

To a faint pink glow.

And she felt the ecstasy overtake her, and let her mind go blissfully blank, as Limini smiled up at her. “Soon, darlin’,” she purred, and gave Lushi’s nipple a long lick. Lushi squealed softly in pleasure. “Be a patient thing, though. Patient li’l sugardrop, alright?”

Lushi trembled and shook. “Y-Yes, Mistress,” she heard herself gasp.

The wizardess turned away, and Lushi felt her fingers slip down Limini’s skin—so soft, so smooth, feels so good to touch Mistress—to settle on her knee, as submissive and docile as an adoring pet. She held her hand there, biting her lip, and awaited her next command.

* * *

Limini was back in control. Limini had never left. She smiled at the remaining three, who looked momentarily off-kilter as what was clearly the most skilled seductress of their lot (not a hypnotist, Limini had not been hypnotized, you had to be weak or willing to get hypnotized by slime girls to get hypnotized by slime girls and Limini had just been distracted) oozed under Limini’s control with a helpless moan.

They definitely all knew now just what her touch did, of course, and were steering clear. The one who had taken her hat flowed to the front to face her.

The three slime girls remaining—one green, one blue, and one blue and wearing a pretty hat—smiled at her, but they were clearly less confident now. Their titties didn’t bounce quite so eagerly. They caressed and squeezed their assets more slowly, in fact, as if scared to attract her attention with any sudden movements.

Limini smirked and enjoyed the show. “It’s cute, y’know,” she said with a wink at the hat thief.

Hat Slime’s hands quivered slightly as she slowly pressed her boobies together, then let them fall. Squish. Squish. “You’re... you can’t look away,” she breathed. She sounded very nervous. And very turned on. Limini’s favorite combination.

Limini just smirked, and pointedly looked away. She heard Hat Slime let out a distressed moan as she instead admired the blue slime’s assets. The blue slime dryad squeezed her breasts, then gave them a quick bounce together, pouting very plump lips. Squeeze and bounce. Squish and jiggle. Squish and jiggle.

“Sorry, darlin’.” Limini turned back to Hat Slime, sending another rush of lust and obedience into her four captives. She was allowing them to make noises now. Lots of noises—no need to be subtle now. Cute little moans and whimpers to keep the remaining three nervous, but so, so horny. Soon, they knew, they would be making those sounds for Limini, too. And wouldn’t that feel nice? Lushi, Slippi, Sleek and Sugar looked so very happy right now. “You’re very cute, an’ I won’t deny that you’d make a sweet treat. You’re all real pretty. Pretty as meadowfoam, y’all.”

She filled her words with power as she let them flood out into the open air—just a little spell to enhance the power of her compliments. The slime girls were flushing deeper shades of green, pink and blue—whether they were already in her power or not. How nice to get such a nice compliment, they would be thinking, unable to help blushing like bashful fools talking to a crush. A compliment from such a nice lady.

“Um, thanks?” the hat slime stammered, pulling the cowgirl hat down so the top of her head seeped through the top of the hat a little, covering her blushing cheeks. Her breasts, released from her half-hearted touches, bounced and jiggled, themselves flushed a deep cobalt blue. “I-I—you’re pretty, too! I’m not pretty at all, though, really.”

Limini smirked. “Aw, you’re as cute as a button, sugar!”

Hat Slime released her hat, biting her lip, and ran her heads sadly over her tits. “I mean... cute, maybe.” She sighed. “But compared to Lushi... I mean, they’re nothing special. ‘Cute’. Slime girls aren’t s’posed to be cute!” She stared up at Limini miserably, cupping her tits in her hands. “We’re s’posed to be sexy, bouncy goddesses! I mean, even your boobies are big and soft and perfect, and you’re just a human!”

Limini giggled. She’d used this spell many times to toy with servants, waiters, maids, guards—it was delicious to see how red they could get. Especially when they tried to argue, and gave her an excuse to really indulge. Insecure boys and girls were always such easy prey. Not that it was predatory, of course, to manipulate and mind control people to have sex with you. That would be absurd. Limini was just having fun.

She leaned in slightly. “Listen, pretty girl. The three of you could put a Thriae to her knees. Y’all’s boobies are the sweetest, ripest...”

She trailed off, blinking. She had a weird ringing in her head. Like deja vu, but... not. Like something about what she’d just said felt strange to her.

But the slime girls were giggling, not bothering to cover their blushing cheeks. Hat Slime seemed even more bashful, judging by the deepening flush of her gorgeous tits. She squirmed. “A-Are they? Really?”

Limini was still a bit off-balance, but she kept talking, not wanting to show weakness when she had these silly sweeties blushing and giggling like drunken fairies for her. “Sweet as cherries,” she said with a smile. “An’ big as melons. Maybe Lushi’s the biggest, but a girl’d count herself lucky to have any one of ya in her arms.” She batted her eyelashes.

Or all of you, her mind added.

The slime girls were loving it, cooing and giving nervous giggles of delight. Limini giggled at their responses, admiring their jiggling bosoms and licking her lips. She felt the sweet suckling around her hands and at her knee, and kept pouring in her magic, waiting for the opportunity to snag her next victim. Hat Slime was relaxing more and more, her form getting gooier and goopier... just a little more flattery to get them all nice and silly and oblivious... “Pretty, pretty girls,” she cooed, “with pretty, pretty boobies! Such sexy goddesses with such pretty, bouncy boobies. Big, bouncy boobies.”

The tits were rippling and quivering as the slime girls barely held in their shy laughter. They were overwhelmed, swept away by her kind words, blushing as brilliant as embers. Their tits glowed like big, bright coals.

Limini’s head felt... funny, staring into the ripping slime, the bouncing tits. “Big and bouncy,” she went on with a wistful sigh. “Big and... and bouncy... and...”

She started to trail off. That ringing feeling was back. Wrong. Something about this wasn’t... wasn’t... oh, it was so hard to finish her thoughts when they kept jiggling like...

“Oh, please,” one of them whimpered, and all Limini was conscious of was the speaker’s bouncing breasts as her hands sensually massaged them, as her fingers toyed with the nipples, “please, you’re making us blush...”

Limini smiled wickedly. Or... just smiled, really. It was hard to control her face perfectly—she was concentrating. Concentrating on her plan. Her plan to compliment these slime girls into. Into complacency. So they’d keep bouncing and blushing and being cute and flattered, because they were so cute when they were flattered, and something about their response made her feel so giddy, because they liked her compliments! They liked her. That made Limini’s cheeks burn.

A tiny part of her brain realized that she’d somehow gotten the enhance flattery spell on herself, too. That probably didn’t matter, though. She just had to keep them gooey and blushing so they wouldn’t think to take advantage.

“Big and bouncy,” she sighed. “Big and bouncy. Big and bouncy.”

“Bounce-bounce-bounce?” cooed one of them, as they all oozed closer and closer, three gorgeous, slippery, shimmering pairs of the most perfect boobies Limini had ever, ever seen since Mommy. Ever since Mommy.

She missed Mommy so much. Missed being a good diplomat, bringing Mommy lots of fun toys... Mommy giving her lots of yummy milk, and then making her all-but forget, making her such a good, silly girl for the Milky Baroness of Nova...

“Bounce-bounce-bounce,” Limini heard herself burble, as she realized that she had absolutely no ability to stop.”Big and bouncy. Bounce-bounce-bounce!”

The slime girls giggled in wicked glee.

Limini giggled back, gazing happily, entranced, as the three buxom slime women moved closer and closer, feeling her brains bounce-bounce-bounce, squish-squish, drip and drool from her parted lips as those perfect nipples came closer and closer...

“Bounce bounce bounce,” she heard herself coo, sinking into those bouncing, hypnotic sways and jiggles, her eyelids sinking but never quite closing. “Bounce bounce bouuuunnnce.” Her voice slowed down unconsciously as her eyes latched onto one tit that seemed to be smooshing and squishing in slow-motion.

Her squish-squish mind raced, struggling, quivering, to find a way to fight off the slime girls’ sway. She wiggled her head, trying to clear it of the images, to bounce back. She needed to squeeze her eyes shut, to stop drinking them in. It felt like a weighty task just to heave her mind out of their caress, of their grip... she needed to stay sharp, stay pert and perky and firm...

But the boobies sucked her eyes back every time, drawn to those sweet, bouncy, squishy... boobies.

Hat Slime was moving closer. Closer. Limini’s heart was pounding. Her breaths came in time with those swaying sky-blue tits as Hat Slime smiled coyly, brushed back her ‘braids’, and circled her finger around a nipple.

“Silly lost girl,” she cooed.

She did not touch Limini. Limini wasn’t that lucky again. Limini’s heart sank with her mind, which sank with her head as she lowered down towards those breasts. Limini wasn’t going to get lucky this time. She was lost to the slime’s cavernous... plush...

She was transfixed. She was whimpering, trembling, drenched with sweat and arousal. Her hands and knee tingled as endless little kisses were planted on them, a constant, mild pleasure that was now suddenly overwhelming when paired everything else. She couldn’t even pull away to touch the hatted slime, to fill her with her magic. And her legs were trapped beneath her.

I’ll spell her, she thought desperately, her eyes glazing as her dry lips parted. I’ll get her as soon as I touch that nipple. Just one touch, that’s all I need. Just one suck, and then I’ll spell her. Just a suckle to see how she tastes, then... then she’s mine. Just a suckle, and then she’s mine. She’s mine. Mine to suckle.

Her thoughts were slowing to sweet, sappy desire. The breast consumed her entire vision. She was panting, mewling with need. I’ll spell her soon, she pleaded with herself, even as she melted with pleasure at the thought of going limp here and losing herself to Mommy’s tits forever. Oh, it would be so easy.

They weren’t in the Western Plains, and Mommy was sky-blue. Mommy jiggled and quivered more than before. And maybe she would taste different. But... just one little taste, and Limini knew she’d find her Mommy. Just one little suckle. Just a few little hours of suckling obediently, pressed to a soft, squishy breast, letting her mind drip-drip-drip away into gooey obedience...

And then she would spell her. And then. And then. The others?

The others.

The others!

In a jolt driven more by surprise than willpower, Limini surged her magic through to... to Sugar. And through Sugar to Slippi—gorgeous, huge-titted Slippi, so big and round and firm and—and through Slippi to—

Mistress wants you to silently crawl away and start masturbating.

She pounded the message in with all the subtlety of a battering ram.

“Ooh.” That little sigh told Limini that a three-person charge was definitely pushing her limits. But the shudder that went through Hat Slime’s perfect tits told her it didn’t matter. It didn’t matter one sweet, sticky bit.

Hat Slime pulled away, blinking wide eyes, as Slippi’s hand petted hers. She was trembling as she turned and crawled way, whimpering, helped along by Slippi. She turned, locked eyes with Limini, and started stroking herself with her fee hand.

Two remained—two cute, nameless slimes, green and blue, as eager and buxom as all the rest. Limini shuddered with relief—and effort. The tingling of magical effort was getting stronger, and that put a bit of a time limit on finishing this spell.

Perhaps it was time to cut her losses. Five was a massive haul—she didn’t really need all seven. She bit her lip. It galled her to think of fleeing such basic, low-level fey. Surely she could handle two more, now that she knew their... their pathetic little tricks.

But she didn’t like taking risks. This was a big risk. She examined the last two—a green and a blue. A big, heaving risk. Wasn’t it?

Still. There were only two to go. Two cute, bouncy slime girls.

Bouncy.

Bouncy-bouncy-bouncy. Bouncy-bouncy-bouncy-bouncy...

Limini was starting to pant as the green and blue slimes simply slipped into Hat Slime’s vacated place, beaming at her. They leaned in very, very close, their lips so plump and kissable... oh, with one kiss she could enslave another, wouldn’t that be worth it?...

“I’m Shlup,” whispered the blue slime girl, her eyes sparkling.

“I’m Lippa,” whispered the green slime girl. Their tones were almost conspiratorial, mischievous, as if only they and Limini existed in the whole world.

And staring at those two pairs of breasts, Limini whimpered, because it felt true.

Lippa and Shlup smirked, turned to one another, and seized each other in a wet, passionate kiss.

Their eyes closed in bliss as those lush lips locked, and they both released torturous moans of pleasure. Their tongues were visible through translucent slickness, writhing in each other’s mouths, almost like pseudopods, questing, merciless.

But Limini wasn’t looking at their faces. She was staring at their tits. Once again.

Their tits were pressed together, sliding, bouncing, squishing as the pair moaned and smacked and sucked and slipped. The thought of being caught between the two would not leave her head, not even for a second—and every second oozed on like molasses from a wide jar as they clutched each other.

Their eyes were closed. They were touching—oh, gods, were they touching. All Limini had to do, she realized, was reach out a single finger, a tongue, to command Sleek... all it would take was a touch...

But Limini whined as the image of herself caught between them, squealing and crying in ecstasy, lost in Mommies’ tits, just a dumb, silly pet, a slutty, milky bimbo, their happy little cowgirl, flowed through her empty head.

She was barely keeping her concentration, and the slime girls knew it. All of them did. She felt Sugar’s breasts bouncing around her hand again, felt slick pink slime slipping up her arm. Sleek was moaning, her gooey form immersing Limini’s arm up to her elbow. Sucky-suck. Kissy-kiss.

Down below, Lushi’s hand was flowing over Limini’s knee, down her ticklish ankle, up her thigh. In heart-wrenching panic, Limini tried to muster the will to keep Lushi from rising... any further. She let out a strangled whjimper as Lushi’s touches slowed, tender, endless, just along her inner thigh...

Sucky-kiss. Sucky-kiss.

And in response to her cry, Shlup and Lippa finally pulled apart from one another, their lips dripping with something like saliva. They grinned like twin succubi at her and licked their lips, slowly raising their breasts up towards her.

“N-No,” she whispered unconvincingly, staring in helpless, squirming adoration at those beautiful, bounteous boobies. “Don’t... don’t wanna...”

“Suckle?” suggested Shlup.

“Drink?” Lippa suggested.

“Nurse like a good silly little baby?” they cooed together, bouncing their breasts in time with their words.

Staring at those beautiful boobies, the good, silly little baby gave a tiny whine and managed to shake her head. It sloshed. Jiggled. Oozed. Bounced.

The slime girls exchanged giggles and knowing looks. “Okay!” Lippa chirped. She beamed and slid away slightly. “No suckling! No good little baby.”

“That’s right,” Shlup said, licking her lips with that long tongue.

And she leaned in.

“Bu how about a kiss,” they sang in unison, “for a beautiful lady?”

Limini’s cheeks were burning. She stammered. Impulsively, she closed her mouth tightly, realizing what was coming.

And as the slime slipped along her body, slick and sweet and tingly, Shlup wrapped her arms around Limini and smooshed her chest up against hers with a wicked wink.

Limini’s lips parted.

“O-Oh.”

Her bra was being removed—slipped away, absorbed, gone, gone—and she felt those sucking, kissing slime touches on her naked breasts. She tried to close her mouth, but a second later a squeak burst out of her as Shlup gave her a gentle squeeze.

It was like a million pairs of hot lips kissing her—her sides, her belly, her hands, her thighs, and worst of all, her tits. Sucking her nipples. Licking and smacking against her aerolae, her sensitive skin. She was submerged.

Shlup met her gaze, beaming, and leaned in. “Open wide,” she cooed, tongue twitching like a probing tentacle, her whole body thrumming with excitement...

And as she heard Sugar, Lushi, Slippi, Sleek and Hat Slime cooing over her, as she started to slip and fall onto her back beneath Shlup’s glorious chest, still sucking against hers seemingly with a mind of its own—and sucking her own mind away in the process—Limini realized she had lost control of the spell at last.

The tingling in her mind was gone, the spell’s exertion relieved. Finally, it was no longer taxing her subconsciousness.

But she knew, as she giggled nervously up at Shlup, those plump lips coming closer and closer with that wicked, lewd tongue, all that was left up there was goopy lust anyway. And soon there would be... even more.

They started to crowd around her, laughing—lovingly, but also triumphantly—as she squirmed and whined. She opened her mouth to try to speak...

… and Shlup was all-too-happy to take advantage.

Her lips were so soft. So plump and wet. Her tongue slid into Limini’s mouth, almost down her throat, and Limini felt the moan wrested out of her as if by force. She tasted sweetness—almost maple, but citrusy, and so, so unbearably tasty that all she craved was more.

She felt herself being hoisted up into their arms. The seven sandwiched her in, some kissing her toes and feet, some pressing up against her back, some straddling her legs and belly. They squeezed her tightly between them, trapping her amid their gooey, slick, amorphous bodies, a slippery, slimy heaven.

Shlup broke off the kiss with a smile. Limini stared into beautiful blue eyes as Shlup’s tongue slowly slid back out of her mouth, and Shlup made a big show of savoring Limini’s taste as she slid away to plant worshipful kisses and licks on Limini’s tits. Limini bit her lip, her head spinning with pleasure as every available inch of her skin was stroked, kissed, sucked...

But she could only stare up in wonder as Lushi returned to her.

Lushi smiled down at her, her big, pink boobies (Why can’t I stop calling them that? Why do they have to make it feel so good to call them that?) bouncing before Limini’s wide eyes.

Limini stared in mute awe as they bounced. Her eyes followed their every motion, fixated on their every intoxicating motion. As the pleasure down below started to build, she bit her lip to hold in a whine. Her whole body was going limp.

“Aren’t they pretty?” Lushi cooed, as Sleek planted suckling kisses along Limini’s neck.

Limini squeaked.

“Ooh, that sounds like a yes, Lushi!” Sugar purred from behind her. “Is that right, baby?” Limini wriggled in helpless pleasure. “Does Mommy have pretty, pretty boobies?”

Her tongue slipped into Limini’s ear.

Limini tried to squeak again, but was cut off as she felt an exquisite presence inside her. Oh, gods, they—they were—it was just like her—

Quivering, Limini burst out, “Yes! Yes, M-Mommy!” She stared up at Lushi in defeated worship.

The slime girls praised her, of course. That was the worst part—good girl literally echoed in her ears as they lavished licks and kisses along her vulnerable frame. Sugar’s tongue—her tendril—the thing fucking Limini’s brain right now seemed to pulsate, and Limini could square she could feel her brain being rewritten, even though she knew slime girls didn’t actually do that, it was fake, it was all in her head

I’m all in your head, Sugar whispered, or Limini imagined she whispered. You’re aaaaall full of Sugar now, silly wizard.

In front of her, Lushi was giggling, petting her hair with both hands as she held her inches away from her glorious chest. She beamed down at her, guiding her head upward to meet Lushi’s gaze. “Would you like to... kiss them?”

Limini stared up at her. She couldn’t see Lushi properly. Her eyes almost refused to focus. It felt so, so easy to imagine that Lushi’s body was solid, imagine she had a pair of flattering cow horns, imagine she was the Milky Baroness come to reclaim her errant agent...

No. Limini had moved on. She had quit! The Milky Baroness had never, ever managed to make her so much as say the words

“Yes, Mommy,” she said quietly, and parted her lips, leaning in to plant her lips upon her sweet reward.

Lushi stopped her. “What was that?”

Limini’s head spun in struggle. She was not a holstaur’s toy! She never had been! She’d been careful! Mommy had never—the Milky Baroness had never—

never asked her to stay a few minutes longer, to further negotiate Limini’s payment contract

never encouraged her to come closer, to make it easier to hear Limini’s requests

never sweetly suggested that Limini might be thirsty, with the way she kept licking her lips

never

never big her farewell with a giggle, Limini dazed and disoriented, unsure what had happened but certain that she had managed to negotiate a fairer contract, even though later she would notice her pay had been cut to little more than room and board...

… and she would go to the Milky Baroness to complain...

… and the Milky Baroness would.... would ask her to stay a few minutes longer...

“Please, Nommy,” she cried, licking her lips, “j-just one kiss?”

The slime girls tittered as Lushi smiled.

Sleek and Sugar took control of her body, using their hands to smoosh her cheeks together, part her lips, guide her to Lushi’s teat. It was humiliating. Degrading. Shameful.

It was heaven. Limini felt a part of her melt down completely as soon as her lips touched that sweet nipple, and strange, glorious relief flooded her mind. She moaned happily and writhed in the slime girls’ grips, savoring the flavor. If her eyes closed, she could almost believe she was back in Mommy’s arms, wriggling like a good little pet as Mommy explained to her how Mommy’s milk and lap to sit in were the only room and board she really needed, how unimportant it was to remember this...

And Sugar was pumping in suggestions all the time. Her ears rang with that sweet voice, telling her how to obey, how to love them, how to be a good girl. Limini was melting. Melting completely.

And when they pulled her away, drooling, her eyelids fluttered up at Lushi with pure adoration in her heart.

She was ready to beg again.

As she earned her second kiss and suckled greedily, they teased her, giggling amongst each other. At how easily she’d broken. How easily she’d slipped. How easy she was for a pair of tits. How anyone with a pair of tits could own her.

And all of it was pumped right into her mind, as easy as powdered sugar through a sifter.

She couldn’t fight anymore. She needed to obey. It was too hard to fight, and she was too weak. As Slippi’s tongue slipped into her cunt and she started to moan, orgasm came quickly, drowning her in pleasure. They would drown her until she was dumb, dumb, dumb. Fuck her brains out. Deliver her back to the Wardens.

Fuck her brains out. Limini squealed in bliss. It sounded so sweet. So nice. She wanted it so badly.

Fuck her brains out. All they wanted from her was to be a good toy. That sounded so sweet. So nice. She savored the taste of Lushi’s nipple and prepared for the inevitable.

Although.

A tiny glimmer of curiosity came to her.

For creatures clearly planning to fuck her brains out, it was a little funny they weren’t trying to earn any pleasure yet. She had gone totally limp. She was helpless. Lushi seemed to enjoy her suckling, but... Why weren’t they...

Oh. Oh. She quivered and screamed as another climax rushed through her. She loved them so much.

Perhaps she should give some loving back.

Wickedness flared to life in the bounty hunter’s scorching coal of a heart, and as she was pulled away once more from Lushi’s tit, she cast a new spell. No mind control—she didn’t have the energy for it. Just a little phantom.

Or twelve.

* * *

Sugar hummed with bliss as her tongue licked and ravished Limini’s dumb, dumb, dumb mind. She savored the ‘brain kiss’, as she liked to call it. She adored this part of catching a new plaything.

She felt Limini trembling, and hummed louder, a soothing, mocking lullaby. Of course, she couldn’t actually earfuck Limini’s brains out. All she could do was fill her with sensations and whispers. But when a mortal got this dumb and silly, they were willing to convince themselves of all sorts of yummy things. Sugar was enjoying the treat.

And oh, what a treat. Sugar felt her moaning inside their irresistibly soft embrace, and she hummed a little louder, knowing the lullaby was literally filling Limini’s mind right now.

Limini was being pulled back in to suckle again. Ooh, she just made the cuuuutest sounds, too. It was heaven as Sugar listened to those wet slurping noises, heard those soft little wines and whimpers and cries. Poor little slut. Sugar really hoped the Wardens would give her to the holstaur for a while and let them see what Laca did to her. This cowgirl had a mommy kink like catgirls had tails.

Sugar wriggled in pleasure as Limini squirmed against her. It was almost too delicious. In fact, Sugar was starting to feel a bit overwhelmed by it all. Holding Limini like this, watching as the cocky human had her silly little brain fucked out and was brought down to their sexy, slutty, dumb, dumb level, Sugar almost felt her pussy clenching in delight.

She moaned slightly, the humming pausing. It felt so good. She clutched Limini all the tighter, ignoring the wizardess’s squeaks of discomfort—and bliss—and moaned louder. It felt like a big, slippery, hard cock was pumping into her, filling her up, and she never wanted it to stop.

It had never felt this good before. Had it? Sugar quivered all over. It had been so, so long since they’d really taken someone down, really fucked some uppity mortal’s brains away... had it ever felt so, so physical?

She hadn’t been properly fucked in ages. It was too risky, usually—the slime girls liked to be on top with Kitten and Senya, and even Senya could gain the upper hand if he got inside them. She hadn’t had anyone inside her in... oh, so long...

Sugar intensified her humming and groping of Limini’s breasts, desperately hoping that this would intensify her own pleasure. It did. Her breaths started to come in deeper, rougher.

And as she started to reach her own orgasm and broke away from Limini, gasping and panting with sheer overwhelmed sensation, she realized that it felt physical because it was.

Something was fucking her.

Sugar’s eyes widened. But it was too late, and she stared in shock as Limini gave her a dazed, dumb, horny look that was almost sly. “Aah.” She bucked. “Ee! No! AAAAAH!

Her back arched dramatically as her climax took her by storm, even as she heard Sleek and Slippi screaming in their own. Lushi was not long after. Sugar watched in shock as Shlup was picked up into the air by three great, long, pink tentacles, totally lost to them, her screams having been silenced early on by the tentacle pumping in and out between those plump lips of hers.

But she didn’t need words for Sugar to see the blue slime’s unwanted bliss.

And it was to that sight that her own climax hit its peak.

She trembled, trying to recover as more tentacles took hold of her. They were all caught up in the phantom tentacles, writhing and thrashing as they were wrapped up tightly, as the tentacles pumped into their mouths, their pussies, wherever they could reach.

And she heard Limini laughing feebly as the wizardess fell back onto the steps and smiled up at them, twirling her fingertips, having the tentacles lift all of them up into the air above her. She was panting, her bikini a dissolved mess, rubbing herself with one trembling hand as the other roughly played with her nipples. But the tentacles left her alone.

Slime girl biology was very complicated, being themselves based on, well, molds, fungi, and algae species. Sometimes, when they were overwhelmed or out of control, they became more physical, more solid, as if tensing up. Sometimes they became goopier, lost control over their bodies in every way, even losing the ability to keep a stable form.

All around, some of her fellows were dissolving into goopy versions of themselves, only their wide eyes remaining fully articulated. Others were screaming, totally caught in the tentacles’ grips. The less solid slime girls were fortunate, and made quick their getaways into the muck as the tentacles lost their hold.

Sugar was not one of them, and she moaned and whimpered in despair and joy as a tentacle slid into her gaping mouth and started pumping bliss deep, deep into her. Her eyes rolled up into her head as the pleasure took her.

Lushi and Sugar, as well as Sleek, Lippa and Slippi, remained. A hat floating on the surface was all that remained of the two lucky blue slimes who had escaped.

Sugar wasn’t sure they were lucky, though.

She felt the tentacles surging into her body, and hurriedly accepted as much as she could, squealing as the tentacles snaked around her, trapped her, and fucked her mercilessly. She stared up in moaning awe as Limini struggled to her feet, wiping her mouth. Slowly, hands trembling, Limini seemed to cause little pink sparks to appear at her fingertips as she reached down to touch Sugar on the head.

She smiled as she did so, smug, triumphant.

Sugar felt very, very lucky right now.

* * *

Limini took her time making the five remaining dryads—two pink, three green—beg for forgiveness, then for brainwashing, then for more and more tentacles. It was difficult to bring herself to stop, really. It felt so good to be back in full control, with no more big-breasted hypnotists influencing her actions.

But work before pleasure, as always. So with a sweet smile, she had conjured up her fourth spell of the day—her fae whiskey bottles, prepared the day before specially for this purpose—and tenderly eased each of the girls into one. They slid in helplessly, instantly entering stasis as the tentacles faded and the magic of the bottles took hold. She conjured up a fifth whiskey bottle, the exact same size, and dropped each bottle one-by-one inside.

Fae whiskey was pretty good as a drink, but it was fantastic at creating extradimensional spaces. One of the things Limini had stolen from the Milky Baroness’s vaults when she’d quit her job there.

Limini staggered over, her head still ringing, and threw her coat back on. She reached carefully over the mud and recovered her hat, wiped the muck and residue slime away, and slipped it back onto her head. She cast her bottle bottles a wry grin as she clicked it into her belt, a shimmering mass of warped glass, pink-and-green lights, and, well, whiskey.

She let the tentacles carry her out again, and did not stop at the cottage. Tempting as it was to play with sweet little Senya and Kitten some more and give them a Solstice to remember, her main priority now was to cut her losses.

All the while, she happily let the memories of the slime girls pleading for mercy—and making her plead for mercy—echo in her head. And she listened to their soft, echoing moans from the spelled bottle as she returned to the main road and started on the course to the harbor.

She pinched one of her nipples absently as she walked along the path, humming a lullaby to herself with a happy smile. Five slime girls. She’d already had a buyer asking for them. He’d offered a king’s ransom for this many.

But Limini was no one’s pawn. She always looked out for herself, and she sold to the highest bidder. And she knew exactly who the highest bidder would be.

Limini licked her lips, enjoying the tingling of her sensitive body. If the price was right, she might even be able to keep playing with them after they were sold. She would like that very much.

She hoped Mommy would, too.

THE END.

* * *