The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Boss Likes Hypnosis

PART 2

“Now John. When I say ‘wake’.” Jack says as he gets close, “You are going to confess to me that not only are you a straight, married man like you always have been. But you will also believe you are in devastating love with my genitals.”

“Yes Jack…”

“Right then.” Jack takes a step back and snaps his fingers “Wake!” SNAP!

Jack blinks awake and glances down and up a few times, “Ahh…”

“Right. So are you SURE you’re not trying to get ahead in your career, John?”

“I-I-I, no of course not!” John answers as his eyes keep darting down to Jack’s package.

“Fine then. No harm done.” Jack smiles and holds up the file, “Here you go. Keep up the good work.”

“Yeah, got it. Work…” John says as his fingers tap on the folder, “Work work work…” He mumbles as he walks towards the door. He pants as his cheeks get pink and warm when his heart begins to pound. He winces as he practically hears that grizzled bush between Jack’s legs practically call John’s name under that polyester and cotton…

“Uhhh, John?” Jack tilts his head. John has been standing at the door, his hand on the knob, but he’s hesitating and squirming on the spot for almost half a minute “Is there something wrong?”

“What? No, nothing wrong, sir, no…” John opens the door a crack before he lets his head down. He closes his eyes and gives a firm huff before closing the door “Can I just… Say something, Jack?”

“Oh?” Jack raises a brow and leans on his desk again “What’s this about?”

“I’ve been working for you… A long, long time.” John says as he gets a little bit emotional, “7 years I’ve been at this company. And I never thought about quitting, and I’ve always been the best employee you could have.”

“Yes, I have always recognized your hard work.” Jack nods in agreement.

“But… I don’t know how… Or when… I don’t know what ever gave me these feelings…”

“Feelings.” Jack gives him a firm and skeptical look.

“I’ve never told anyone this, because… Goddammit Jack, I just can’t take it anymore.” John laments tragically. His gaze then goes to Jack’s crotch, and then looks back at Jack like a forlorn lover in a very cheesy romance film.

“Jack… I am in love with your penis.”

“Ghh… Excuse me?”

“Every night, when I’m tucking my kids to bed, or when I’m making love with my wife…”

“John, you are married!” Jack reminds him.

“I know! I know. But day in… Day out…” John huffs as he keeps looking at Jack’s groin, “All I can think about is your fat thick marshmallow in my mouth.”

“This is… Very unexpected of you, John.”

“I know.” John whines as he nods, “Just… When we’re in the bathroom at the urinals, it’s all I can do to keep myself from going over to you and holding your glorious dong in my hand until you’ve finished. Or even during a conference meeting, I just love knowing how your best man is bundled in a beautiful bulge inside your pants. God, I just want take your meat out on a hot date… Just looking at your crotch now, knowing it’s there and warm and soft and just needs me to… I can’t even, Jack.”

“You’re really smitten with my dick, aren’t you, John?”

“I am…” John nods like he’s about to cry, “God help me, I am…”

“But you’re not gay. You’re married to a woman.”

“No, I’m not gay! Yes, and I love my wife! But just… Jesus Christ, Jack. I’ve never seen a penis as wonderful as yours.”

“Ahahaha, John.” Jack snickers as he puts his hands on his hips and leaned on his leg, “You’ve never actually SEEN my penis before.”

“I-I know that. But… God, I’m so in love with your manhood, I don’t think I can take it. I just, I know it in my heart of hearts that me and your kibbles and bits are meant to be together.”

“So let me get this straight.” Jack then unbuckles his belt.

“H-aaeeellhh” John nearly squeals on his tippy toes as he watches those hands work the button-fly.

“You’re telling me. A married man of 11 years. Two children. Full-time heterosexual.” Jack then pulls down his zipper and bends over to move his pants down. He gets up and sees John nearly trip where he stood from seeing his tighty-whities. Jack pulls up his jacket and places his hands on his hips to really show his round, full pouch on his pelvis “Has fallen head-over-heels for an older man’s dong?”

“Oh Jesus, yeeeeessss!” John whines as his face gets even pinker. “Oh God, please tell me your balls are bigger than your flaccidicity…”

“But I do nothing else for you?” Jack gestures to his own face. “I work out. I’m spry for 56 years, I’d say I’m fairly handsome. But you’ve only got feelings for the boys down south.” Jack asks as he pulls the waistband of his underpants a few times to make his bulge bounce a little.

“Hoouuusshhll, fuck” John staggers a bit as a dribble of spit drops from his lips and he has to take a second to wipe his mouth.

“Jesus, are you salivationg??”

“I-I-I’m sorry, Jack. Truly, I am.” John gulps and gives him a pleading look, “I don’t love you. Your cock just…” John gestures and then shrugs with a clueless chuckle, “I’m sorry, but it’s magic.”

“Right. So.” Jack then pulls one sock-wearing leg out of his slacks, and then the other before pushing his pants away. “Who am I to stand in the way of true love?”

“You… You mean it?” John asks with all the shining hope of a bright young boy. Jack chuckles as he hops onto his desk, spreads his legs open, and nods to John.

“How about you stop pretending my balls don’t want to walk you down that aisle?”

“Oh sir!” John nearly leaps to him and goes to his knees. The first thing John does is lay a big fat kiss right on Jack’s round bulge. “Mmchwa! Mmhwa! Mmcchwa!” John kisses and smooches that musky package excitedly. He smiles with fulfillment as he rubs his cheek into that hot cotton orb like a wonderful reunion.

“Awwwww, isn’t this just touching?” Jack laughs casually as he leans back and lets John go to town. John moans as he smears his lips all over Jack’s package. He licks that thickening pouch, kisses it once, twice, then schlorps his mouth right on it. “Whhheeeewww boy…” Jack tilts his head back and huffs. He doesn’t even need his pills for this. John’s devotion and loving attention is hardening his member. John giggles as he slurps and suckles on the slow-developing tent. It’s not long until the front of Jack’s briefs is wet with pre and spit.

“Hm… I wonder…” Jack has a thought.

“Hm?”

“What would you say if…” Jack moves John away from him and Jack gets back on his feet.

“Huh?”

“If your GIRLFRIEND knew about this??!” Jack whips around and bends over and shoots his rump as high as it goes!

“HHH!” John jumps to his feet, shocked and horrified by Jack’s butt. “S-S-S-S-Sweetie!”

“How can you do this to me, JOHN?!” Jack shouts at him from over his shoulder and reaches back to slap at his own booty, “I thought you loved ME!”

“B-Babe! I-I-I swear!” John says with panic and shame as he looks at Jack’s shapely rear in those packed slacks, “This isn’t what it looks like!”

“First your wife, now Jack’s hairy DICK?!” Jack partially yells, marred by his stifled laughter as he reaches back with both hands to bounce and grab his own buttocks around. “How did it come to this?!”

“Sweetie, oh my gosh” John falls to his knees and wiggled to Jack’s bottom, “J-Jack’s cock means nothing! I love YOU!”

“I don’t believe you!” Jack wags his booty around, “Make me as wet as you made his dick!”

“O-Of course! I love you, babe!” John says before he holds onto Jack’s butt and goes in to start licking and smooching every inch of Jack’s ass.

“Pffff, hmhmhmh!” Jack grasps his mouth as he feels that tongue paint his briefs. His hands grab onto those hips and scoop both buns alternatively as he gnaws and graze his teeth across both cheeks. “Ohhhh, ohhh Joohhhnn! I love you, Jooohhhhnnn!” Jack clenches his eyes and pants harshly into his hands as he tries not to laugh. This is both hilarious and highly arousing.

“I love you too, babe…” John says as he continues to slurp at Jack’s whole booty.

Just then, the door opens. Jack gasps as he looks and sees a secretary walk in. “Hey Jack? I have the reports that you aaaAASSKED fooor!” He yelps and looks bug-eyed at John and Jack in the most bizarre scene: the boss bending over his desk with John dragging his tongue and chewing on a wet buttocks and growling like he’s hungry “J-J-J-J-Joohhn??! What… What are-are you doing???”

John then whips his head and gives the secretary the most vicious and angry glare “I’m saving my GODDAMN MARRIAGE!!!” He bellowed “Do you FUCKING MIND?!”

“A-Ahh!” Like a scared bunny, the secretary runs off without a word.

John gets up and stomps to the door and SLAMS it! He turns back around to see Jack is now standing and leaning on his desk, stroking his tent in those damp underpants.

“Now. Where were we?” Jack asked with a grin.

“Oh, my love!” John’s tone flutters as his Romeo-mode takes over as he goes down like a devoted lover and forces the hard rod onto his cheek. He hums and smiles with glee as he nuzzles the penis-shaped hard-on against his face.

“What?” Jack smirks as John lovingly slurps and suckles on the thick tent, “I thought you told your girlfriend that my dick means nothing to you.”

John breaks off with a wet pop as he stares at Jack, “How do you know about that?”

“I was there.”

“You were??”

“Gh, yeah. About a minute ago? Your girlfriend found out about your devotion to my cock, and you told it my dong means nothing to you?”

“Look, just don’t tell her, ok?? I can’t let go of your cock.” John shakes his had as he slurps on the jutting bulge again, all of his saliva making the fabric transparent around his meat.

“So” Jack puts his hand on John’s head and pushes him down, making the employee moan and suck on his balls. His member oozes pre as that mouth guzzles on his cotton-protected testicles, “Not only are you a married man. But you have a girlfriend on the side. And you’ve been in love with my genitalia ever since you started working for me.”

“Uhhllhhh-huullhh” John nods as he drools nonstop.

“Heheheh, oh boy, Dr Phil would have a field day with you.” Jack grins as he wags and boops John’s nose with his brief bulge.

“Hehehehehe…” John giggles and smooches that tent and licks it and kisses it once, twice, three times before engulfing the whole thing in his mouth.

“Hoooooo boy” Jack moans as he leans back and spreads his legs as he feels that mouth and tongue lather all over his manhood. He can’t remember the last time he got a blowjob with his underwear still on—it is a major kink for him, and it feels AMAZING to finally have it done. Most men don’t care for the taste of fabric, but he’s got John almost addicted to it!

John passionately slurps down to Jack’s balls. His eyes blink close as his lips glue and suck in the round pouch of testicles in there to tickle and entice them. “Ooohhhhh God yes, there it is, there it is…” Jack moans as he tilts his pelvis forward a bit, “Oh Jesus, that’s wonderful, ohh, oh, oh” The round summit of his tent gets even oozier as Jack gets even more aroused “Now… How about you put some of that cock flavor in my mouth?”

“Jack, I’m sorry.” John says mid-lick along Jack’s nuts, “I’m not in love with you, I’m in a committed relationship with your pork hammer. Isn’t that right, honeyyy~” John coos as he smooches the rod-like shape in those undies.

“Oh yeah? What if I told you with just a few snaps of my fingers, I can make you into my personal slut?”

“Jack, for the last time. I am NOT into men.” John protests before his tongue goes to tickle Jack’s penis bulge again. “I’m married. I’m not going into that gay bar for you.”

“Uh-huh.” Jack hold his fingers next to John’s head “Sleep.” SNAP

John’s body complies as he stops his worshipping Jack’s erection and falls back into his trance.

“Hmhmhm” Jack grins as he strokes himself “Okay John. From now own, you will always say your name is Cumdumpster. You will know its wrong, but you can’t remember what your name is, but your mentality will go right back to Cumdumpster. Yet every time I call you by your real name, you will deny it, try to correct me, only to get it wrong.”

“Yes Jack…”

“And the more you try to prove your straight, your body will seduce me as if to contradict your point.”

“Yes Jack…”

“Furthermore. When I snap my fingers and tell you a command, your body will do the command, but you will be fully aware of it and not know why you’re doing it.”

“Yes Jack…”

“Good. Wake!”

SNAP

John blinks awake and he looks around and sees his boss’s underwear clad arousal oozing pre from within. “W-Whoa! Okay, um,” John gets up. “Look, I don’t know what’s going on here, Jack. But… Was I just…”

“Falling in love with my penis?” Jack gloats as he opens his legs and strokes his tent “Please go on.”

“Oh my God, we’re doing this again?” John huffs as his own hands yank off his office jacket and tucks it between his legs. Jack raises a brow as he watches John floss his thighs as he rolls his pelvis seductively, “Jack. I am not into men’s privates! Let alone yours!”

“Then why are you dancing like stripper, John?”

“Wait, that’s not my name.” John says as he drops his jacket and one hand gropes his crotch and rolls his package around wildly and he raises a finger to correct Jack, “It’s cuh… Um… Wait…”

“I’m sorry?” Jack smirks as he crosses his arms

“My name. It’s not ‘John’. It’s cum… Wait, no.” He says and stops touching himself, a bit embarrassed.

“Cumdumpster. Right?”

“NO! That’s not my name either! That’s sick!” John protested. “My name is… juh… Cuh? Dump… Dump… Cum… Uhhh…”

“Cumdumpster. John Cumdumpster.” Jack reminds him.

“Dammit stop it!” John scolds him angrily as he turns around, bends over and starts to twerk his rump in his business pants “My name is not Cumdumpster! I am not gay!” He says as his butt dances for his boss.

“You sure? You’re very much acting like this adorable Japanese twink I once let live with me for a while.” He chuckles and rubs himself while John’s booty gets funky right before his eyes.

“Jack, for God’s sake!” John says as he goes up to Jack and then hitches his foot right onto the desk to wiggle his crotch onto Jack’s bare thigh as he starts to dance like a go-go boy “I. Am. Married. To a woman I love VERY much!” John then puts his hands behind his head and thrusts his pelvis, “I don’t know why you keep insisting on hitting on me when you know I will report you for Human Resources for this!”

“Interesting” SNAP “Say your name.”

“Mr Cumdumpster.” John says. He blinks and shakes his head as he steps back, “NO! My name is Cum… Cum…” He tries to remember, but his mind only brings up the block on his parking space reading [C. DUMPSTER]. Or the nametag on his desk a few floors down. Or how when he and his wife got married, she took that name. Or thinking back to his high school yearbook, right under his picture is the name CUM D. UMPSTER “Wait, I got it.” John whips out his wallet and opens it up to show Jack.

“HERE! See??!” John tells him, “My name is Cum Dumpster!” He practically shoves his I.D. into his face. Jack looks and just shrugs and chuckles. “CUM. DUMPSTER.”

“I’m sorry, but all I’m reading here is Cumdumpster.”

“Wait what??” John looks at his license. Sure enough, the name JOHN HOWL is imprinted on the card, but his mind forces him to believe that the words CUM DUMPSTER are on it “No… This, this can’t be right. It sounds—”

“Gay?” Jack teases. John fumes at him and his hands go to his jacket. Jack raises his brows as John suddenly RIPS his shirt open, displaying his fuzzy muscles and letting his office shirt flap as he raises his arms up and starts dancing to an unheard rhythm.

“Jack stop saying that! I am not a FAGGOT! I’m STRAIGHT!” As John dances, his index fingers go to circle his nipples before his hands feel his athletic torso up and down before one arms anchor down behind him and his pelvis does several hard pumps in the air, “If you tell me I’m a goddamn queer one more time, I’m reporting you for sexual harassment!”

“Sexual harassment?” Jack snickers, “You’re the one who was making out with my nutsack just a few minutes ago.”

“What the FUCK!” John barks as he goes to Jack and starts grinding his polyester lined booty onto Jack’s wet tent. “I’m Cum-Fucking-Dumpster!” He angrily rants as he arches his back and wiggles his rump on top of Jack’s member “I don’t suck men’s dicks, you disgusting asshole!”

“Speaking of which. You never did put that musky mouth on me.”

“That does it.” John says angrily as his ass sits right on Jack’s tent and practically fucks himself onto his boss, “I’m going straight to H.R. and having you—”

SNAP “Slobber on my junk.” Jack says after snapping his fingers. John stops talking and kneels down to those damp undies.

“What the fuck, nooALMP!” His mouth glues onto the thick tent. His eyes widen as his brows angle with anger. His mouth and tongue move on their own as he slurps and snorts around that tent. “Mmpp! Rrmmpp!” He irks as his tongue lathers and slurps around Jack’s nether region.

“In fact” Jack chuckles “How about you take off my underpants… With your teeth.” John frets as he sees Jack’s magic fingers next to his ears.

SNAP

“Haeennh!” John then shoves his face right into Jack’s perineum. His jaws snatch and yank at Jack’s briefs as he yanks at the bottom. He winces as the male scent gets ingrained into his nostrils as he pulls that wet underwear off from his legs.

“Good boy.” Jack grins as his briefs leave his thighs and go to his ankles. John then gets ready to chuck the underwear when Jack snaps again “Freeze”

“Kgghh” John stops in place with Jack’s underwear dangling from his teeth. Jack smirks as he gets up, half naked and bending down to take his moist briefs, and then pushes it into John’s face. “GHHH… RRRGGHH…” John irks and grunts as his body refuses to budge.

“Smell that? It’s how a man smells, Cumdumpster.” Jack says lowly. He encloses John’s nose and mouth around the scent of saliva and penis sweat and presses firmly. John starts to shake as his nose is filled with the scent of Jack’s male odor as the back of John’s head is held to press his underwear into John’s face.

“You say the word ‘faggot’ around me again, and I will make you eat this underwear and make you wear nothing but a diaper until you shit these briefs out.” Aggressively, Jack yanks his underwear from John’s teeth and smacks it against John’s head before he throws it to the side.

“Now.” Jack then goes and sits his naked butt his desk again. Still frozen, John winces internally as he sees the patch of grey and silver pubic hair with a drooping cock and some healthy hanging balls in the air “I believe you were going to…” SNAP “Suck on my balls.”

John crawls forward like a dog and his mouth automatically rolls those nuts into his mouth. John whines and sloshes those loose nuts around in his lips and presses his tongue all around the sac.

“Yeeaahh get those baby-makers in there, mmfff” Jack’s cock starts to inflate with arousal as John gulps and tosses the testicles around in his mouth before Jack moves to click his fingers again. “Now suck my cock.” SNAP

“Haallhhhll” John’s mouth goes up slurps down his hard, throbbing member. John groans and irks as his mouth pries open around the erect penis and goes right down on it.

“Ohhhhhh yeah” Jack moans as he puts both hands onto John’s head and forces him down. John irks hard and jerks a bit as his face gets buried into Jack’s bush of thick pubic hair, “Hold it. Hold it in…” He forces John to deep throat for several more seconds before he lets him bounce and bob his head again on his cock “Oh god, fuck yes, suck it good, ohhhhh”

John recoils in disgust as he tastes Jack’s salty precum as his mouth keeps sucking on that cock. But no matter what he thinks or tries to fidget, he just can’t stop blowing his boss! He is literally doing exactly what Hector from accounting bragged about doing to get promoted! He is polishing Jack’s cock with is tongue, like he’s addicted to the man’s penis!”

“Alright, John. Oops, I mean, Cumdumpster.” Jack smirked as he held his thumb to his middle fingers. John irks and glances up. “I want you to fuck my mouth with your tongue and get my flavor in me.”

SNAP

After another spurt of pre, John’s mouth drools openly as he suddenly gets up. His pants are sporting a large tent right before he leans forward and smushes his mouth right onto Jack’s! “MMMRRRMM!” Before he can control himself, his tongue dives right into Jack’s mouth! Jack just moans and grabs onto John as the straight man makes out with him.

“Mmmfff, mmpphhh, oollmmpphh” Jack moans nonstop as he feels John’s hypno-triggered boner push into his naked crack. His own cock oozes pre like crazy John’s penis-flavored mouth slurps and every inch of his pie-hole. He enjoys this hot moment for a whole minute before his hand goes up again.

SNAP

“Stand back, and take your pants off.” Jack commands.

John takes a step back, and begrudgingly undoes his trousers—which the crotch his already damp with his own pre. “You’re fucking disgusting Jack.”

“Oh don’t give me that look, Mr Cumdumpster.” Jack snickers as he looks at John still wearing his office shirt, tie, and jacket, but his pants are gone. “No, keep your boxers on.” He tells him just when Jack was about to take them off “Wouldn’t want your ass to get cold.”

“You’re finished, Jack. Soon as I get out of here, YOUR ass is getting indicted for violating me!!”

“Okay, just for that.” Jack chuckles, “I’m going to make you into a stupid fucking bimbo on the job.” Jack gets up and walks to John, with his own erection coming to boop John’s crotch. “I’m going to make you the office whore and suck off 10 cocks every day and get your buttfucked at least once a night.” John starts to fume and seethe with anger at his boss “How does that sound, Mr Cumdumpster?”

“That’s NOT MY NAME YOU FUCKING SHIT” John throws a hard punch forward.

Jack catches John’s fist in his hand SNAPS his fingers “Sleep! Sleep.”

John stumbles forward a bit as he falls right back into a trance, glossy-eyed and his mouth staying open just a bit.