The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Bored

Bored. That was how James started his afternoon at home. There was nothing new on the television to watch, no new interesting content on YouTube. He could just play the same games he’s played for the last 3 years. James wanted something interesting to happen, perhaps he forgot that one should be careful what they wish for.

James was what most people would call the definition of normal. If you were to search for the word normal in a dictionary, you may find a picture of him. James was 18 years old having just graduated from Highschool. The issue being that for the last five years of his life, he’d done nothing of importance or significance.

What started as an interesting first day at school slowly turned into weeks, then months and later even years of the same boring system. The same boring teachers and the same boring students that he saw every day. Nothing exciting ever happened, James had already done his morning routine of brushing his teeth. He had showered then come out to see if his family had left yet. Upon noting they were gone he decided now may be a good time to grab some lunch.

While James was searching his house for something to eat, his parents having left for the afternoon, he spotted his beautiful neighbor Courtney outside. Courtney was someone known throughout the town as the epitome of beauty. At just 19 years old she radiated kindness with a warm smile to all who greeted her. Beautiful shoulder length blonde hair framed the sides of her heart shaped face. Wonderfully toned legs and a bust any man would love to get his hands on.

Normally had James seen her outside perhaps he would have stared a while as she went about her business. Maybe he would even burn the image of her to his memory to think of later on during the night. Except this time something different happened. On the way to her car, Courtney stumbled and fell, hitting her head on the pavement as she was making her way to her car.

Immediately James rushed out of his house to help her—Forgetting the fact he only saw her fall because he had been staring at her. Her house was next to his so a quick jog over and he managed to make it over to her. He noticed instantly something wrong with the situation. Courtney was staring straight ahead, almost as if she hadn’t even noticed James.

Odd, James thought, she did just hit her head and take a nasty fall. Maybe I should take her to my house and see if she needs to go to the hospital.

With his plan in motion he tried to speak to Courtney.

“Courtney can you hear me?”

“Yeah...” Courtney trailed off, sounding spacey and confused.

James knew he couldn’t leave her here like this, he had to get her medical attention. He also didn’t want to leave her just sitting on the concrete waiting for an ambulance.

“Hey why don’t you come back with me to my house, you took a nasty fall.” James tried to coerce her off the concrete and into a more comfortable location.

Courtney stood up and started walking towards his house. “Sure...”

Weird, I’ll have to talk to her about it once we get inside.

Upon realizing Courtney had almost made it half way to his house he decided to hurry after her. Walking next to her he was able to notice a few things. The spacey look hadn’t left her face, she had yet to even greet him. She was also walking a bit sluggishly but that was expected from someone who just fell. Once they reached his home, he opened the door for her and ushered her inside.

“You can sit down anywhere you’d like.” James said as he went to grab her a glass of water to drink. When he finished grabbing the drink for her, he decided to head back to the living room and try to talk to her a bit. What James saw was as shocking as it was confusing.

Courtney sitting on the floor staring blankly ahead, the same spacey look in her eyes as before. Instantly James knew something was wrong. Maybe she hit her head too hard, maybe she was shocked or dazed from the fall. Either way he had to do something, he had to help her!

James walked over to her slowly and sat down on the floor. “Can you hear me, Courtney?”

“Yeah...”

“Do you remember what happened before you got here?” James asked trying to see how much she could remember. If she even remembered she fell at all.

“No... Sitting outside when you came to get me.”

This was wrong. Courtney was a very intelligent and happy woman. For her to be speaking like this, to not remember what happened set all kinds of alarms off in James’ mind.

“Do you know who you are?” James asked hoping she would at least remember that. She had to remember something.

“No...” She trailed off, expressionless with the far off look in her eyes.

Just then, a sinister idea gripped James’ mind. A horrible, wicked idea. An idea so bad he couldn’t believe he was even entertaining it. Yet here was the most beautiful woman in the entire town confused and unable to remember anything. He thought of taking advantage of her, but quickly banished the idea.

Even if he did take advantage of her now, when she was able to remember what happened he’d promptly be arrested. James needed something more... Permanent. He’d read a lot about hypnosis online before. He even knew where to find videos of the stuff, not that they ever worked for him. In the state Courtney was in though, maybe they’d affect her differently. He knew his parents wouldn’t be home for at least 3 more hours. Could he really do this to sweet, innocent Courtney?

The answer came as he looked at her beautiful heart shaped face. Her blonde her perfectly brushed down to her shoulders. He wanted her and he knew with a little luck, she’d want him as well.

“Stand up and follow me to my room.” James said as he waited for her to get up. After she was off the floor, he guided her to his bedroom. Thoughts racing a mile a minute inside his mind. What could he program her to do? In the state she was in, he could make her think and feel anything. Another wave of guilt and shame washed over him.

Was this right? Taking his neighbor who obviously was now not mentally well into his room, to hypnotize and potentially brainwash her permanently. It was wrong, so wrong he felt disgusted with himself. Seeing her walking with him though, he couldn’t stop himself from what he was about to do.

They made it to his room without issue, James pulled out his computer chair and instructed her to sit down. “I’m going to put some videos on for you. Make sure you watch and pay full attention to everything they show to you.”

“Okay...” Courtney answered.

Just moments before her responses made him nervous and fear for her safety. Now her responding like that was making him excited. Maybe it could work, maybe she’d really be hypnotized. He thought about what kind of videos he’d like to put on. So many options but time was limited, his parents coming home and he wasn’t even sure where Courtney was headed to before she fell.

Eventually he settled for a simple brainwashing video. Meant to completely blank out the viewers mind and leave them open for suggestions. After that a video to lower her inhibitions and help her relax even further. The final video was meant to have her become a slave to the next person she saw, regardless of who it was. With his plan set in motion and feeling it too late to back out, he started the first video.

A short while later after observing Courtney, she seemed to have been brought into a trance by the videos. Now it was time to see just how effective they were. He slowly walked over to her and turned the chair so she was facing him. Instantly the expressionless look was replaced with one of pure devotion and submission.

“How may I serve you, Master?” Were the first words out of her mouth.

James was in a state of shock, he had hoped it would work but he never imagined it would be this effective. He knew that hypnosis was only temporary and to keep her this way, it would require multiple sessions reinforcing her triggers and behaviors.

“You’re going to become my slave, my pet for the rest of your life.” James spoke, feeling a bit of a power high wash over him.

“Yes Master.”

James knew she would still have memory problems from hitting her head earlier so he elected for a simple plan.

“You’re going to go the hospital and tell no one of what has happened here. No matter what happens you will use Courtney as only a mask to wear. Deep inside your mind you know you’re my slave, owned only by me. You will come see me after your visit to the hospital.”

“Yes Master.” A perfect response from a perfect slave. James wanted to have fun but knew with time becoming limited he needed to get her out of the house. With the only thing left to do James decided to call 911 reporting his neighbor had fallen and hit her head, with the ambulance on its way to get her, he knew one thing.

Life wasn’t going to be so boring anymore...