The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Booth-tender, Chapter 1

AN: This story is intended to be enjoyed as a fantasy by persons over the age of 18—similar actions if undertaken in real life would be deeply unethical and probably illegal. © MoldedMind, 2021.

Lucy was attending a tech conference as a reporter. She had been given an early access pass to begin with; today was a showing for insiders and others like her who had been granted the privilege, but she was sneaking in even earlier than that. Today’s more private floor showing would not kick off until 10 o’clock that morning, but she was sneaking in now at 8:30 a.m.

She’d staked out the conference center and waited for some workman to carry a set of supplies in through a backdoor, and she’d slipped in after them without their notice before the door could close back to locking.

She went down the hall, parting ways with the workmen who had been her unintentional way in, and reached the showing floor of the main conference. Since it was still setting up time, there were not many people out, but the girls who were slotted to staff every booth were all there.

The ones who noticed her when she came in smiled when they saw her—they seemed accepting of her presence, and willing to talk to her. They’d give her some blurbs for her story if she asked them.

It was weird to her that so many of them were already here, ninety minutes before conference start and with almost none of their booths setup. Almost none of their booths setup and they were all just… waiting. Why have them waiting if nothing had been setup yet?

She reminded herself that they were girls, but there was really nothing to call them but babes—booth babes. They all wore different uniforms, specific to their particular non-setup booths, but each uniform had a lot in common with the others. They were all composed of miniskirts, and knee-high kick boots, and midriff baring tops that still cheekily covered each babe’s breasts entirely. The only difference was the span of the rainbow a particular uniform might happen to be located in—and if the short capped sleeves of the tops were flared or not.

Lucy moved toward a booth babe at a nearby empty booth. “Hi there,” she said. “What’s you’re name?”

The booth babe grinned blindingly. “Hello there, I’m a representative for Tech Solutions! Ask me about our new line of products, or our customer service roll out!”

It was strange to her that the babe had not provided her own name.

“Can you tell me what led your company to hire girls like you?”

The booth babe blinked. “Would you like to hear about our new software line?”

Lucy tried a few more questions, but the booth babe left many unanswered, and always seemed to steer the conversation back to her given scripts.

Lucy tried speaking to a few other booth babes, too, but she was left with a similar impression. They couldn’t provide any inside information on the companies they represented. They knew just enough to make their sales pitches, and that was it. They could not deviate from their prepared comments.

Finding no help in speaking to the booth babes, Lucy wandered off from the center of the conference floor to its periphery; she walked until she found a door that was marked staff only. If the booth babes could not give her an inside scoop, maybe she could find one herself in the off-limits area. Its delineation as such did not throw her; she’d already snuck into the conference an hour and a half early. She went in.

There were a series of rooms to move through, off of hallways that winded on backwards labyrinthine. Eventually she found a room that looked to be a locker room.

This caught her interest enough to entice her to enter. Judging by the racks of hanging uniforms—midriff baring tops, miniskirts and boots—it had to be for the booth babes.

Out of curiosity, she riffled through the hangers of uniforms; she recognized the one for the company Panavision—their uniform was sky blue.

She actually knew a lot about Panavision—she’d written several articles on them before, had done a lot of research into them. They were a good company, as far as the tech sector went.

She turned away from the uniform rack.

The locker room also contained a projector manned by a computer—it was open, and displaying a video file list. Each one was only named for the company that had produced it—she filed down the list until she found the Panavision video.

She double clicked it once, out of further curiosity, wondering what kind of video it was, and if it would contain anything reporting on. And then the projector was displaying it on the wall.

When it started playing, she knew she was Lucy—where she was, what she was doing: getting her story. She wanted to see the Panavision orientation video.

But what played now wasn’t even a video, just an image, on first glance static. Wait… it was moving… waves of color… something else continually slipping out of view.

There was no dialogue; narrative; yet she felt she was learning something crucially important. Her mind was first cleared to make way for her lesson.

She had sat down knowing. Didn’t know anymore, her name, her place, who she was; all lost. Her name was an L-starting name, but otherwise a mystery. She wracked her mind to remember, tried to feel concerned that she couldn’t.

But in her worry, she found the video waiting to comfort her. She could focus and learn what it wanted her to know. It could tell her who she was now.

It was the most engrossing thing she had ever seen, actually. Yet she couldn’t seem to follow what was happening at all. As she stared on, she thought she saw the afterimage of a circular spiral when she closed her eyes to blink. That was the slipping thing that kept escaping her sight.

Even her blinking slowed down and became laborious. She was hyperaware of everything. There was a word for what was happening to her that she couldn’t remember. She’d realized too late.

At video’s start, she had known herself, then had forgotten, and been taught her identity all over again.

At video’s end, she once again knew herself. She was Lu. She belonged in her beloved company uniform. She would always strive to make Panavision look good—she was exactly who they needed her to be: their booth babe.

She was wearing the wrong clothing for that, though. She was still only in her civilian clothes. She needed her uniform.

She sought it on the uniform rack and pulled sky blue top and miniskirt on with glee, then sat down on a locker room bench to pull up the matching pair of sky blue boots.

Once dressed, she could finally go out onto the conference room floor to work where she belonged.

She found the Panavision booth out on the conference floor, and took her place there with the other Panavision babes. There was one too many at their table, but none of them noticed that all the other booths had two and theirs had three. They were there to serve Panavision and it was all they could think about.

The booths were all set-up now, and it was after ten o’clock so attendees were starting to file in droves.

When she looked out at the other booth girls, the only thing that Lu felt was joy—she belonged with them; they all had a common purpose, they all looked so cute in professional in their uniforms.

They were making a great impression on behalf of each one of their companies—this was the most important work in the world.

Yet she knew in her heart that Panavision was the best company at the whole conference—which meant she and her two fellow Panavision booth babes were the best ones there. She glowed with pride.

Conference attendees came frequently to the Panavision booth with their questions.

Some were easy to answer. “When will the next software patch be out?” “Where do you manufacture your hardware components?”

Lu answered the easy questions with a proud grin that set her questioners at ease. Easy questions were acceptable. Attendees deserved fair answers to them—they reflected well on the company.

But there were also inappropriate questions, about company scandals, about private financial details—no attendee was deserving of the answers to those. Lu knew when a questioner was hostile to her beloved company—looking for information that could harm it.

Lu sharply steered the conversation away from inappropriate questions, back to acceptable topics. Wore a friendly smile, became the paragon of politeness, but made sure Panavision’s image was protected, and any threats to it were preempted.

Lu left questions unanswered when they were too difficult. She had to. She was limited in what she was capable of saying. She could not reason confusion out—she was not thinking at all, only reciting things she knew would make Panavision look good. And with hard questions, there was no information like that to recite, so she could only blink until a better question was asked, for which she could provide a positive answer.

After some time, a member of the conference staff came to the booth and told her that she had been chosen for a closed showing.

The using of the phrase triggered understanding—she had known all along what a closed showing was, but had forgotten until it was said to her and she had been given permission to remember.

She left her booth and went with the conference staff member. Only a few other babes had been chosen beside her, and when they were all collected, they followed him in a group.

He led them all back to the clients only area—down a hallway of rooms, and finally through one of their doors.

“This is the client that requested a Panavision rep,” the employee dismissed her, and then shut the door behind her to lead the other babes to their clients.

“Hello,” she said. The man was sitting on a lowbacked circular couch that was centered in the small, private room. “I’m your Panavision rep. We’d like to make sure you are totally satisfied with the services we offer.”

The man looked pleased. “I’m from a consultant group. We’d perhaps like to contract through Panavision. Can you tell me a little more about your company?”

“Well,” Lu said, as she walked to where the man was on the couch. “Customer service is our highest priority, second only to Customer Satisfaction.”

The man exhaled—she had guided him down with her hands to be lying on the couch, and now she was working to free him of his pants. “Tell me more.”

She had gotten him free—now she lowered down on to him.

Lu rocked on him. “We care so much about our customer’s happiness that we’re pleased to offer liaisons like this with other reps like myself. Panavision wants you to be happy, with our products, with our service; but happy even beyond the tech support we provide. Happy for happiness’ sake, beyond the bounds of our professional activities—to transform your company’s environment. Satisfied employees are productive employees—”

She lowered and raised herself along him again. “So Panavision hopes that after my presentation to you today, your performance will be so optimal that you can make the right decision for the future of your company.”

Lu squeezed him harder between her thighs as he pumped into her. “Just off the record—if I can be a little unprofessional for a minute—for entirely selfish reasons, I hope your performance today will be optimal too. So far I am finding it to be entirely satisfactory.”

The man seemed satisfied by her too. Lu continued her recruiting spiel.

“We will do anything, day or night, to make sure you always get the service you require—that the equipment—“ She clenched on him, pulled slightly off of him before sinking down again. It was convenient that booth babe uniforms did not come with underwear.

“And the software—are functioning at optimal capacity and performance, and if there is any variation, any deviation in this performance, we will work round the clock to resolve the issue for you. We don’t care how hard the work will be, how punishing—we only want to make sure that you, as our client, get exactly everything you need.”

Lu felt so joyful as she thrust on top of him. She felt the client swelling larger inside of her—he didn’t have the best angle, but he was still getting quite a lot of thrusts up into her, and when he did, she took them as directive, and undulated her body to better move with them. He was breathing much heavier now, and thrusting in much more erratically.

“We only want to provide the very best service we can, so that you will be a very happy customer. And that’s Panavision’s guarantee. Tireless work ethic, round the clock availability, and happy, satisfied customers to show for it.”

She had finished her spiel—she was happy. She had achieved her purpose in life, at least for just now. She had perfectly represented Panavision to this future client of theirs; she had reflected on them so well, and they were the best company in the world as far as she was concerned. And they would be so proud—she had done so well for them, done the most important thing at all, and satisfied a customer to bring them more business.

The man thrust once, twice, thrice more, and then she felt his seed warming her. “Yes!” He exclaimed. “Our group will definitely be contracting through Panavision!”

She was so happy she orgasmed.

When the conference ended, each company representative moved onto the conference floor, moving to their company booths. It was their job now to deprogram all the booth babes and send them back to their normal lives, and that was what they were talking about with each other as they walked; and the booth babes heard these conversations, but understood nothing.

And when Panavision’s rep came to the Panavision booth after closing, he found three babes, not two.

He looked at Lu perplexedly, then looked down to go through his files and find her. He searched and searched, but there was no trace in the system of the girl who called herself Lu.

There was simply no record on her. And the company reps could only hypnotize a girl back if they knew what her original identity was. So the only possible solution was to leave Lu as a permanent booth babe from now on.

They explained this to her in simple language that she would be able to understand, and said it as if they expected it to be hard to hear. But it wasn’t—she loved to be a booth babe. She had found her life’s purpose and could serve it always.