The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Book of Phi Iota Mu: Home for the Holidays (Part 2)

SYNOPSIS:

Because of a fraternity prank, a college student brings the book of Phi Iota Mu home—where his mother and sisters can read from it.

AUTHOR’S NOTE:

A continuation of The Book of Phi Iota Mu.

Please let me know what you think.

Enjoy the work? Want to support and see more? Have ideas for this world (or one of my other ones) that you want to see realized? Please consider my Patreon.

DISCLAIMERS:

  • This story is a work of fiction; any apparent resemblance between the characters in this story and any actual persons living or dead is purely coincidental and unintentional.
  • Do not read this story if you are under the age of 18 or if explicit sexual fiction is illegal in your jurisdiction.
  • This story contains mind control and explicit descriptions of a sexual nature. If any of these concepts disturb you, please find something else to read.
  • This story is a work of erotic fantasy. It is not meant to reflect real life, nor should it be read as an endorsement of the actions and attitudes contained within.

(Part 2)

Clad in latex and a bustier, Mia starts her evening at the house next door, the Book of Phi Iota Mu clutched against her chest. She’s not sure who lives there currently as she never really paid any attention to the neighborhood during her sporadic visits.

If it’s a man, he’s of no use to her.

If it’s a woman, however...

Claire Martin answers her door, perturbed by the disturbance. Her open door reveals a girl who she thinks is some sort of Goth-Mormon mix, with a large antique-looking book in her hands. As a longstanding and very proper Christian, this girl has nothing to offer Claire. There’s only room for one book in her life.

“Can I interest you in the good book?” Mia asks tapping her hand against her book, immediately sussing out Claire’s more puritanical leanings.

“No thank you,” Claire says and tries to shut the door on her, but Mia sticks a booted foot in, keeping it propped open.

“Oh,” Mia says, shoving the door back open. “I insist. It’s just that good a book”

Mia thrusts the Book of Phi Iota Mu into Claire’s hands. She mechanically opens the book to a random page and begins reading, “The Milf. What you lack in youth, you make up for in experience and an openness to experimentation. You are the mom on the block that all the teenage boys fantasize about. You do everything in your power to keep it that way through words, wardrobe, and wantonness.”

Mia watches the changes begin as Claire starts awkwardly twisting her crucifix, her vacant eyes coming back with a brand new focus. Mia thinks that this block is about to get a lot more interesting... And that was only door number one.

At door two, sixteen-year-old, top of her class Violet Baker reads, “The White Trash. Your life revolves around car races and red solo cups. Education is of little importance to you. Your wardrobe of choice consists of short shorts that leave your cheeks visible and shirts you can tie above your waist to keep your belly button exposed.” She immediately starts pulling uncomfortably at her Capri pants and long-sleeved baseball tee, sensing immediately that they’re not right for her. Not right at all.

Door three produces bookish Hazel Lewis. Conservative, tightly wound, and nearly a shut-in, despite her youth, she nearly slips away from Mia, but is caught just inside her doorway and reads, “The Homewrecker. Nothing turns you on more than a man in a relationship—with someone else. You’ll do anything to lure them in. You enjoy keeping the relationship a secret for as long as it suits you and then letting it slowly slip out into the open to watch the sparks fly.” Mia sees a strength of conviction start to build the moment she stops reading.

“Now this,” Mia thinks, “This is the kind of neighborhood I’ll be happy to visit.”

Mia enjoys the door-to-door service she’s providing to make the neighborhood a much more interesting and, in her opinion, better place. She basks in the power ready to deal another life-changing result to the contestant behind door number four. Unfortunately of her, it opens to reveal Sophia.

“You were maybe expecting someone else,” Sophia quips, posing in a full-on superhero stance.

“But—" Mia starts.

“I followed your path of madness. I couldn’t let it go on any longer. It’s over, Mia,” Sophia says.

“No. Not while I have—” Mia says, lifting up the book to strike, but Sophia’s reflexes allow her to snag it from her sister before Mia can fight her off.

Sophia opens the book and reads, “The Slut. You live for sex with anyone at anytime. It’s your central preoccupation. You don’t care how the world views your acts because it makes you happy. You and the lucky many who come across your path... And then cum where ever they want.”

As Sophia reels back from her reading, Mia retrieves the book from her hands. “Wow. No one else can read the book twice. It would seem your attempts to stand in my way not only reveal your weakness, but I think you’ll be a little too preoccupied going forward to spend any time trying to thwart me and my little fun work.”

Sophia speaks through gritted teeth. “I’ll stop you, Mia.”

“Only if you can stop yourself first. Care to place a wager? Think you’ll be able to keep those legs closed for very much longer? No? Toodles.”

Mia pulls the door closed, leaving a confused Sophia standing in someone else’s living room waiting for the foreign thoughts to appear and then become rooted in her consciousness.

Sophia swiftly retreats back to their house and up into her room. She stares at herself in her mirror and tries to battle the invading twisted thoughts. “I’m a heroine,” she thinks, “and as such, it is my duty to stand against all the evils of the world. These thoughts of fucking and sucking are evil because sex is bad. ...But sex isn’t bad, really. It’s natural. It’s pleasurable. It’s the ultimate physical expression of love. Sex is good. Sex with strangers is bad. ...But don’t strangers also deserve the happiness and release as much as anyone else. People get sad or angry when they don’t get sex and that Is bad. So sex isn’t bad. Anyone, friend or stranger, not getting sex is bad. Keeping that orgasm, keeping that cum inside the body is bad. As a hero, I must liberate those orgasms. I must free that cum. This is my duty as a force for good. Though I don’t have to look like a brazen hussy to do this. ...But it would give pleasure to many for me to showcase my body... And pleasure is good. Body shaming is bad. Denying anyone the sight of my incredible body is not only bad, it’s selfish. Spreading happiness is good. Spreading my legs is even better. Showcasing my fuckable body is the best because it lets people know that I can provide the relief they so desperately need. My super body is built for sex and pleasure. My calling is clear. Fighting the urge to fuck would be wrong. That would be villainous, and I’m no villain. I’m a hero. A force for good... Sex. Great... Sex. Supersex!”

Sophia nods at her reflection, embracing her identity as a superslut. Her jumper has transformed. While still pale blue, it’s now a painted-on latex one piece with booty shorts that come only halfway down her ass, tight enough in front to clearly outline her thick, ready, needy pussy lips, and two straps that barely hide her areola, wrapping around her neck to meet and leave her back uncovered. She can mentally retract the entire outfit into a blue collar, so she’s always ready to be naked with just a thought. She reaches out with her “sex sense” and doesn’t have to extend her awareness out too far to find someone frustrated and in need of the sweet release only a superslut can provide.

Liam passes his mom in the hallway. Nora wears only underwear and minuscule, barely-there stuff at that. She strikes a pose as he passes, thrusting out her assets to better display them, leaving her son confused and aroused… and confused by his arousal. He’s barely to his bed and pulling off his pants to take a hold of the situation when there’s a knock at his door.

“Busy!” He calls out but the knock persists, more urgent the second time. Inside he chants, “Please don’t be mom. Please don’t be mom.” He tucks his erection up into his band of his boxer briefs in the hope of making it less noticeable and opens the door to see Sophia. A lot of Sophia. Nearly all of Sophia, really. This does nothing to ease his hard-on and he wonders what exactly is going on with the women in this house.

Sophia sees the enraged cock trying unsuccessfully to hide in Liam’s pants. She doesn’t even need to be a superslut to notice that. She steps forward only for him to take four steps back, greatly increasing the distance between them. She realizes Liam’s looking at her like family and not the slam piece she needs him to see if she ever hopes to free him from his frustrations and built-up cum. He’s aching for relief as much as she is. Not accepting her as a sexual option just won’t do. She focuses inward in order to concentrate her powers and extend her sex aura to encompass her step brother as well. His demeanor shifts completely as his confusion is replaced solely by lust.

“Get naked, you hot piece of ass,” he commands and, in response, Sophia retracts her uniform up into the collar. “Shit. I thought you looked good in next to nothing, but stripped bare, you’re even better.”

While she likes the compliment, and that kind of talk turns her on, she doesn’t need to get any wetter. She’s already dripping and ready. ”Less talk, more cock,” she says literally tearing his pants off to release his one-eyed monster. A monster that this particular slutty heroine is well-equipped to confront.

She pushes him back onto the bed then leaps up into the air. Her descent is controlled, almost hovering, until her box is perfectly aligned with his rigid meat and only then does she let gravity bring her all the way down, but achingly slowly so that he feels her grip on every single millimeter of his large, hard dick. Only when it’s all the way inside her does she release in the slightest and allow herself to float/grind back up it. He grunts reaching up to maul her tits with both hands. She moans in response, throwing her head back.

“Pinch my nipples like you want to hurt me,” she says through gritted teeth. He complies, pinching with all his might as he thrusts into her tight, wet pussy.

Liam is deep inside of Sophia when Mia comes into his room.

“No!” She exclaims. “He’s mine. You can’t have him.”

“He was a man in dire need of release and I did what any hero would do to help him out,” Sophia responds.

The enraged anger slides off of Mia’s face as Sophia’s sex aura extends to include her as well. She licks her lips at the sight of the two naked bodies in front of her and quickly strips to join them in the buff. She sashays towards the bed and Sophia lifts her up with one arm, spinning her so that she’s facing Sophia, with her pussy perfectly positioned above Liam’s awaiting mouth.

“Ugh. No fair,” Mia says between groans. “I wanted his dick. His dick is mine.”

“Sharing is caring, sister,” Sophia says, “but if you can’t learn to share, you’ll be punished.”

Sophia grips and twists Mia’s right nipple. Mia shudders and returns the favor, but with both hands on Sophia’s. Sophia reaches the brink of cumming.

“You really are a dirty slut, aren’t you?” Mia asks.

“Not dirty,” Sophia says, starting to orgasm, “just slutty.”

Sophia concentrates on her quivering pussy and sends a pulsating, undulating motion that triggers Liam’s dick to shoot his load up inside her. His moans, reverberating up into her pussy, send Mia over the edge and the trio cum together.

As she comes down from her orgasm, Mia regains control of her faculties and her resentment returns in spades. She runs out to the hallway and returns with the Book of Phi Iota Mu, tossing it towards her sister. Sophia catches it, for fear that it would impact Liam and cause him injury. She immediately opens it and reads, “The Punk. Rules mean nothing to you. You live your life loud and out of control. Conventional thinking leaves a bad taste in your mouth and that doesn’t sit well with your pierced tongue. Or any of your other piercings. Anarchy and nonconformity turn you on. Viva the revolution!”

When she’s done reading, she throws the book to the ground, like it’s going to burn her hands. “Crap” is all she can muster in response to what’s just happened.

Mia smiles, naked and proud of the moment. “Looks like you are going to be a dirty slut, after all. Maybe even a dirty, nasty slut. Well, one can hope…”

Sophia rolls off of Liam, her uniform expanding out from the collar. She points at Mia as she exits, perhaps protesting too much as she says, “This isn’t over.”

“No,” Mia calls out after her retreating form. “Not in the slightest. Looking forward to meeting the new you, sister!”

She turns her attention towards Liam’s naked form, a sight she’s wanted to see for so long. “You’ve been a bad, bad boy, brother. Lucky for you, bad boys are a huge turn-on for me. Let me know when you’re ready for round two. I’ll be waiting for my turn to ride on that cock.”

She blows him a kiss, leaving Liam alone in his room, a little bit sticky and very much bewildered.

Inside her own room, Sophia curls up on her bed, yet again at war with old and new thoughts. “I’m a sexual heroine. I do what I do because it’s the right thing to do… Right is so arbitrary though, it’s something they try to beat into you in school so that you’ll conform. The man wants us down so that we’re subdued, feeding us mass produced sedatives in the form of medicine and media. I don’t believe in anything. The only true statement anyone’s ever said is ‘I’m cumming.’ Sex is the only true thing in this world. Everything else is bullshit wrapped up with a pretty bow. And pretty is overrated at that. If you’re not angry, you’re stupid. I’m not going to be some sheep of a person, doing what I’m told for no reason other than I’ve been told to do it. I’m a strong powerful sexual woman. I will break people free of their rigid mindsets, using everything in my arsenal from my mind to my powers to my body.”

Walking across her room, her mirror displays her newly rewritten form. Ripped fishnets extend up from military boots and show a lot of her perfect calves and thighs. They tuck into a black and purple corset that lifts up her breasts, but does nothing to hide the large piercings in her thick, always protruding nipples. It doesn’t show her pierced clit, but she can feel it tingle as she walks. Her collar is black with spikes. Her face—an angry sneer painted in wine-colored lipstick and eyes capped and outlined with thick mascara. Her tongue is pierced. Her eyebrows are pierced. Her ears—pierced in many places. She looks at herself over her shoulder to see the Angel and Devil tattoos dueling on opposite shoulders. It’s all capped by a dark purple Mohawk. Her sneer breaks momentarily for the words to escape her lips. “Time to fuck some shit up.”

She strides out of her room. Her stepmother makes the mistake of crying out to her, “Look at me.”

Sophia closes the distance between them in the blink of an eye. “No, bitch. Look at me,” gripping Nora’s hair and dragging her back into the master bedroom by it. “You’ve been enslaved by the man, little Suzy homemaker. You’ve been denied your right to rebel. Don’t worry. I’m here to fix that.”

Sophia shreds what little clothing Nora’s wearing off of her, tossing her like a rag doll down onto the bed. Nora’s eyes immediately dart to her mirror hoping to catch a look at herself, but Sophia, standing over her, reaches down to slap her face hard enough to leave a red mark. “No, bitch. Eyes on me. I’m breaking you from your servitude.”

Sophia takes two fingers and starts to piston them in and out of Nora’s wet hole. She takes one from her other hand and starts to gently circle her butt hole.

“No. Not there.” Nora pleads.

“That’s the voice of conformity speaking through you,” Sophia says, thrusting that finger up. “You need to embrace the sweetly sour beauty of rebellion.”

Sophia starts to angrily piston her fingers into both sides of her stepmother’s body. Nora doesn’t break eye contact until she involuntarily thrusts her head back. When she brings her head back up, it’s no longer covered in blonde hair. That’s been replaced by pink. Her makeup is harsh and haphazardly done. Also gone is the person who would plead or worry… or stop anyone from giving her some ass play. Instead, she cries out, “Break me, Sophia! Break me and remake me!”

Sophia hits Nora full blast with her sex-rebel aura and, intimately entwined in it, they both shudder to a climax. A heavy dose of Sophia’s rebel punk overwrites Nora. Her hair is now shaved on one side to frame a face painted in dark pinks and purples. Underneath her right breast is tattooed “Good mom” and underneath her left “Bad girl.”

Sophia looks down on her newly minted creation. “How do you feel?”

Nora licks her lips with her pierced tongue. “Fucking great.”

Sophia pulls her in by the back of the head and their tongues fight and flick against each other.

Mia hears enough of the exchange to raise some red flags and when she sees the pair of them exiting Nora’s room, her concern grows. “She spoiled my perfectly good exhibitionist and now she’s got a lackey. Two against one just isn’t fair,” Mia thinks. “It’s time for my dear punk-slut-heroine sister to catch another dose of my book and maybe finally be out of my way for good.”

“Yo, sis!” Mia calls out after the two walking down the staircase.

“Shut your hole, Mia!” Nora yells at her stepdaughter, flipping her the bird.

Sophia spies the book in Mia’s hands. “No. Those are the words of the fucking man trying to put a tight box around women so that they can be controlled and pacified.”

Sophia sends wave after wave of her sex-rebel aura at Mia, but this time Mia Is prepared to fight off the power. She wills herself to not change. This works, for the most part, though her hair does take on a few blue streaks and a fire tattoo now adorns her shaved pussy.

“You say that, but all I hear is ‘I’m a whiny, frightened baby afraid of some little book.’”

Challenged, Sophia responds, “I’m not afraid of anything.”

Mia dangles the book in her outstretched hand. “Prove it.”

Sophia defiantly steps back up the stairs and takes the book in her hands. She smile-sneers at her sister, but then, despite all of her strength and powers, her gaze is pulled back to the book. She opens it to read, “The Goddess. You’ve moved beyond the mortal in both looks and power. You are the stuff of myths and legends. You bestow your boon upon any who would follow you. Rules no longer apply to you.”

Upon hearing that, all Mia can say is “Well, crap. That sounds a little too formidable.”

Even as she embraces the new aspects of her identity, namely more power and worship, Sophia feels the book press up against her hands again. She’s able to mutter out a small “no” before being compelled once again by the power of the book. “The Ditz. You have a hard time paying attention. You’re more than a bit flighty and all over the place. It’s hard for you to concentrate. People don’t give you a lot of credit and their opinion is pretty well-founded. Additionally, there’s little to no filter between your brain and your mouth.”

“Yeah,” Mia says with a smile, “now that sounds like fun.”

Mia hoists up the book. “I’ll be out causing mischief. You two have fun in here. Don’t wait up.”

Mia exits.

Nora steps up to Sophia who looks up at her with a smile. “Like how would you feel about… like… worshipping me with like your tongue?”