The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Book of Phi Iota Mu

SYNOPSIS:

This sorority’s hazing leaves marks—not only on the body, but on the soul as well.

AUTHOR’S NOTE:

Not a direct tale from the web of The Weaver, but probably connected because someone had to write the book. Enjoy the work? Want to support and see more? Have ideas for this world you want to see realized? Please consider my Patreon.

DISCLAIMERS:

  • This story is a work of fiction; any apparent resemblance between the characters in this story and any actual persons living or dead is purely coincidental and unintentional.
  • Do not read this story if you are under the age of 18 or if explicit sexual fiction is illegal in your jurisdiction.
  • This story contains mind control and explicit descriptions of a sexual nature. If any of these concepts disturb you, please find something else to read.
  • This story is a work of erotic fantasy. It is not meant to reflect real life, nor should it be read as an endorsement of the actions and attitudes contained within.

Sadie Thompson paces the line of six anxious girls even while Autumn Anderson stands off to the side, glaring, arms crossed and studying each of them. They are clearly cut from the same cloth—Phi Iota Mu cloth—but Sadie is the one to break the silent judgment. “You’ve made it this far, pledges.”

The complete and utter disdain in the way she says “pledges” makes four of the six girls involuntarily shudder.

Autumn chimes in. “You’ve made it to your final judgment.”

“This part is simple,” Sadie says.

“So simple,” Autumn adds.

Sadie nods solemnly. “You simply have to tell us who you are and why that makes you Phi Iota Mu material.”

Sadie’s statement is met with a collective sigh. The girls came here, their final night, expecting the worst. That feeling doubled when they saw that only Sadie and Autumn we’re there to pass sentence. Raven-haired and almost twins, Sadie’s nickname is “Sadist Sadie” and Autumn is associated with the phrase “Now is the Autumn of our discontent.” The pair are the heavy hitters within the sorority—what they say is true. What they say happens. They lead and everyone else follows. It’s almost fear-based and Sadie and Autumn share the pinnacle of the fierce pyramid.

Sadie points at Charlotte White. “You. Go first.”

Charlotte steps forward. Not taking into consideration how tired she looks from such a long week of studying names, interests, hobbies, and histories of all her future sisters, Charlotte has soft gentle features, sandy hair, and pale freckled skin. Both her clothing and her demeanor are modest, her voice soft and melodious. She’s the kind of girl that you know will keep any secrets you tell her safe and unspoken. “Thank you, sisters. My name is Charlotte White. I’m a Sophomore. I make my own clothes—“

Autumn chirps, “It shows.”

“—so, I’m resourceful. Handy even, especially if you have a tear or the like. Dress. Shirt. Dress shirt. You name it, I can fix it. I was raised right and proper, so I will uphold the values of Phi Iota Mu like no one can.” She starts to step back into line, and Sadie is about to speak, when Charlotte adds, “Oh. And I’m a legacy.”

“Of course, you are.” Autumn groans with an eye roll.

Sadie points at Chloe Wilson. “You.”

What Charlotte seemingly lacks in self-confidence and poise, Chloe more than makes up for. Despite the rush to appear before Sadie and Autumn, she somehow pulled herself together to look elegant. Her dark brown hair is neatly pulled together. Her hazel eyes are clear and focused. “Thank you, sisters. My name is Chloe Wilson. While I may only be a freshman, I was valedictorian of my high school class. I started taking college courses at my local university when I was only thirteen. I bring a maturity beyond my years to Phi Iota Mu and, as the only girl in a family of five siblings, a longstanding desire to be a part of a real, true sisterhood.”

Sadie points at Natalie Miller. “You.”

Natalie steps forward. She wears glasses and a comic book mashup tee. She takes a deep, deep breath, unaccustomed and more than slightly freaked out to speak in front of anyone. She’s clearly rehearsed this speech in her head a hundred or more times. “Thank you, sisters. I know what you’re thinking. You’re thinking, ‘How is this girl going to make our sorority better?’ Let me tell you something. Nerds are now cool. If you need to know what happened in issue 47 of a series you’ve never heard of to impress a guy, I’m your girl. And, like Chloe, I was also top of my class—“

Autumn tosses in, “Oo, Sadie, we got ourselves a bunch of brainiacs this class.”

Jarred, Natalie continues, “Please remember that I will diligently support my sisters in any and every way I can. Thank you.”

Sadie points at Aubrey Garcia. “Now you.”

Aubrey sets her strong jaw. “I’m Aubrey Garcia. I’m not much for speeches. I let actions do my talking. I’m at the University on a scholarship for track, so if you need someone to show you around the gym, I’m cool with that.” Charlotte clears her throat and Aubrey continues, “I’m a little rough around the edges and maybe you can help me with that, too. You know, mutually beneficial and shit.”

Sadie points at Savannah King. “Your turn.”

Savannah steps forward gracefully, her lovely blonde curls immaculate as the rest of her. She is the best dressed of the bunch, looking like she’s ready to walk some Hollywood red carpet and not just pledging for sisterhood. When she speaks, it’s through a heavy Southern drawl. “My name is Savannah King. I’m a three-time Sugar Festival princess. No one else has ever even won the title two times. My talents include singing, dancing, gymnastics, but my main asset is my smile.” She smiles wide, revealing a spectacular smile indeed. “And my belief that with the right attitude and maybe just a little bit of elbow grease, anything is possible. Thank you, sisters.”

Sadie looks up and down Paisley Lee, the only girl in the line not in some form of a dress, even if Aubrey wears hers like a sack. “Guess you’re last but not… Guess you’re just last.”

Paisley steps forward in her jeans and tee combo. “I’m Paisley Lee. My stepmother was a Mu. She thought this was a good idea, so my father thought this was a good idea. So… I’m here since they pay my cell phone bill and keep cash on my commissary card. I’m not into girly stuff. I’ve never had friends who are girls. Honestly, I can’t believe I’ve gotten this far.”

Sadie laughs while Autumn exits the room. Sadie gets real close to Paisley’s face. “You’ve got one more step yet.” She looks back down the line. “You all have one more step yet.”

Autumn returns carrying a sizable book. Its cover is thick, almost like full planks of wood. The pages inside look equally weighty. It looks old. Older than time itself. If someone told any one of the six girls in line that this was the first book ever made, they would all immediately believe that to be true. It thunks down onto the podium, still closed.

“It is Phi Iota Mu tradition, since this book came to the sorority, that each pledge who made it past the last step of the process would open the book to a random page and recite aloud what is written there. This is how you become a Phi Iota Mu.”

Paisley raises an eyebrow. “So I’m in?”

Autumn answers, “After you’ve read, you’re in.”

Autumn puts her right hand on the book. Sadie does as well. They chant in unison, “When the book is opened, everyone knows, but it’s all the more real when the book is closed.”

If it hadn’t been a week of strange occurrences, maybe a couple of the girls in line might have found this odd or alarming, but since they were tired and ready to finish their journey into Phi Iota Mu, none of them questioned this at all, thinking it merely theatrics.

Sadie motions for Charlotte to approach, then gestures to get all the other pledges in line behind her.

Charlotte opens to a random page, then reads. “The Porn Star. Lights. Camera. You. Nothing turns you on like the opportunity to perform—with boys, with toys, or with girls. You’re proud to be a moaning, dirty talking slut and think it’s the best way to make a living. You can’t imagine anything else.”

Charlotte shakes her head and clears space at the podium for Chloe to step up and read. She finds her own page. “The Brat. No matter how old you are, you’ll never mature. You have the mindset of a stuck-up, spoiled teenager and you’ll do anything for attention—act out, whine, cheat, steal, undermine—whatever it takes for people to notice you.”

Chloe scrunches her face in disgust at what she’s read, clearing room for Natalie at the podium. She reads, “The Party Girl. You like your gatherings to mirror yourself—loud and full of booze. You are first one there when the keg is tapped and the very last one to leave… the morning after. You keep your BAC higher than your GPA because, after all, life is one big party to you.”

Natalie mumbles, “Yeah. Right,” under her breath as that couldn’t be farther from how she sees herself. Aubrey gives her a big-eyed look indicating she’s also confused by what they’re doing. She reads, anyway, “The Sugar Baby. You like the finer things in life, but have no desire to work for them. You keep yourself looking good to make sure you have admirers ready to lavish you with gift after gift. The only jobs you’re willing to work at are blow jobs and hand jobs, but only with something shiny coming your way directly after. You’re nothing without a Sugar Daddy.”

Aubrey, a self-appointed jock, laughs out loud.

Savannah, sensing an off-putting theme to the text, takes a deep breath so that she can muddle through this last test. “The Goth. Your favorite color is black. Lips. Nails. Hair. Clothes. Black. You may or may not worship a dark lord, but you want people to immediately assume it based on the way you act and appear. Schadenfreude is one of the few things that can actually make you smile.”

Savannah purposefully smiles as she walks away, in defiance of the text. She continues to force a smile as Paisley reads, “The Tomboy. You’re just one of the boys. More at home on the field or in the garage than you’ll ever be in the kitchen or shopping. You still like boys, but feel no need to lure them in with any girly characteristics, preferring to go the route of buddies with benefits.”

Paisley tilts her head to the side a bit. Of all the things the girls have read, hers actually seems surprisingly accurate.

Autumn and Sadie look at each other with a “huh,” then put their hands on the book and chant again in unison, “When the book is opened, everyone knows, but it’s all the more real when the book is closed.”

They close the book and a wave of what could best be described as energy sweeps through the room, sending shivers up and down the spines of everyone inside.

“Woo! We’re Mu’s!” Natalie blurts to the room. It’s louder than she can ever remember being in her life and has to fight the urge to jam a hand over her rebelling mouth.

“Can I sign the book before everyone else? I want to be first.” Chloe proclaims.

Savannah rolls her eyes at the childish statement accompanied by a loud “ugh.”

Aubrey raises her hand. “Questions. When do we start having mixers with fraternities and which ones have the richest members?”

Charlotte rubs her thighs together. “Do any of you have a really good camera on your phone?”

The room seems off to Paisley. These girls she’s gotten to know through the trial by fire process of pledge week seem… different. Increasingly so with each passing moment. Savannah’s characteristically blonde curly hair is straighter and looks more brown than blonde. Her white sundress looks faded, almost dingy. Charlotte’s dress shows significantly more cleavage than Paisley thought she possessed. Aubrey is using her phone to preen. Paisley has never seen Aubrey preen in the whole time she’s known her. Natalie’s normally intelligent eyes look a little dulled and hazy. Chloe’s shoulders slump forward as she stares at her feet.

“I need a drink! Who’s with me?!?” Natalie yells to the room, then at their hosts. “Where’s the booze, bitches?”

Paisley swears Natalie was wearing a bra when they got here, but her hard nipples now tell a wholly different story. Her dress and makeup look more slapped together, like she was in a rush to get somewhere.

“This place blows,” Savannah says with no semblance of her Southern accent. Her hair is completely straight and also completely black. She has dark eyeliner around her eyes and blood red lips. She wears a dark purple corset, a long black skirt, and army boots. She looks nothing like the pageant queen that walked into this room. “Sororities blow.”

“You blow!” Chloe says to Savannah, first shoving her and then sticking her tongue out at her. Savannah is unfazed by the acts, quick to shrug it off. Chloe’s look is now a tilted mirror version of what she arrived in—it’s the same clothes and makeup, but instead of the previously put-together version, she looks off, more slapdash like a kid who raided her mom’s makeup and closet.

Aubrey compliments the little black dress she now wears with a very expensive looking diamond earrings and necklace combo.

“Alright! You know it’s a fucking party when someone’s got a finger up their snatch!” Natalie yells at her new normal ear-splitting volume.

Paisley had lost track of Charlotte for a good minute or so, but follows the sound of Natalie’s voice to a corner of the room. There she finds Charlotte wearing some sort of red latex dress, if you could call it that. It barely covers the fake tits that Charlotte now has bolted onto her chest. It may have previously covered some of her pussy, but it’s been hiked up to show that she’s completely waxed. She has her cell phone in one hand, recording as she fingers herself.

“Yes. Oh, yes,” Charlotte moans, alternating the phone footage between her face and her slit. “I wish you were here with me to take care of this needy pussy. I wish everyone watching this was here with me, taking turns fucking me until I can’t stand.”

Chloe whines, “Why is everyone paying attention to her?”

Nonplussed, Savannah answers her. “Sluts always get a lot of attention.”

“I can be a slut, too. Look at me!” Chloe lays down next to Charlotte and starts to mimic what she’s doing, rubbing herself through her dress before hiking it up and revealing her white cotton panties. “Look at me. Ugh ugh ugh. I’m a slut.”

Charlotte slides closer to Chloe. “You want everyone in my feed to see you?”

Chloe looks beyond excited as she says, “Yeah!”

Charlotte starts to deeply kiss Chloe, grabbing a perky breast with her free hand and yet somehow always keeping the both of them in the frame.

“Yeah, girls!” Natalie yells. “Make out party!”

Natalie grabs the back of Savannah’s head and surprises her with a kiss.

Savannah shoves her off and to the ground. “Do that again and you’ll burn.”

“Be that way, witch. When the boys get here, they’ll be all over the girls who make out with other girls,” Natalie says and Aubrey immediately pins her to the ground with a fierce make out session.

Savannah speaks to the heavens, “Goddess, why am I surrounded by dumb sluts?”

A shocked Paisley approaches the lead sisters. “Okay, none of this make sense. What’s going on? What’s happening to all of them?”

In response to Paisley’s question, Autumn and Sadie only chant, “When the book is opened, everyone knows, but it’s all the more real when the book is closed.”

Realization dawns on Paisley. “They’re becoming what they read? And I just lucked out because I already am what I read?” She pauses, then asks, “So what did you two read?”

“The Bitch.” Sadie and Autumn reply in unison.

“Yeah…” Paisley says, “That seems accurate.”