The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Bonded

Synopsis: A creature feeds off sexual energy

All the characters in this story are at least 18 years of age.

The clock said 3:30pm. Janet was keen to get home.

Bill was standing beside her trying to get her to go out on a date. She had once felt something like an attraction for him… but now she was with something better.

Bill sulked away, annoyed Janet was pretty much ignoring her.

“Why’d you do that?” Letitia leant over and asked

“What?”

“Ignore Bill”

“Huh?”

“What’s got into you lately?” Letitia asked

Janet smiled

“You let that rich dude walk away…?” Letitia asked

“If you want him…” Janet began

“Hey, for one thing he’s white…” Letitia said

“So?”

“I only date guys with big cocks…” she said.

Janet snapped out of it at hearing ‘big cocks’.

“Really?” Janet asked

She looked at Letitia. Letitia was shorter than Janet, and the black woman straightened her curly hair out. She had just let it return to its natural colour, having gone three months as a blonde.

“I’m happy with what I’ve got” Janet said

“You got what?” Letitia said before quickly retuning to her word processing as Bill returned.

Bill, their boss passed them by pretending to ignore Janet. He wanted to show her she was no great loss to him.

Janet didn’t notice him not noticing her.

She was too busy waiting for 4pm… and freedom.

Friday afternoons seemed to run extra slow.

Janet took a bottle of water from the fridge… freshly opened she downed the entire lot in one go…

She peeled her dress off and kicked it onto the back of the couch. She took her heels off and then headed to the basement door.

She punched in a code and the door opened automatically.

In her underwear she made her way downstairs.

“Uh! Uh! Uh! Uh! Uhhhhh!” Lisa moaned… as Janet approached…

Lisa was on all fours, naked except for her bra…

The creature was fucking her….

The creature…

From another world

It was a large flesh covered mass.. almost like a very large pudding.

From out of it ran three tentacles. One wrapped around Lisa’s left leg, and then ran up into her ass. Another drove straight in and out of her sloppy wet red pussy.

The third wrapped around her other leg and also pushed into her ass.

“Oh, God! Oh, God!” she moaned as the creature fucked her… She was near exhaustion, having fucked for two hours

She came… and in that moment her sexual energy coursed down the tendrils and into the ever-hungry creature.

In a corner Anne sat chained by the heel. She was emaciated… having fucked the creature all morning.

She managed to see that Janet had come in.

She tried to sit up.

As she did Lisa collapsed onto the floor and the tentacles drew out of her body. She lay there whimpering, come oozing out two of her orifices

“Please…” Anne’s pathetic voice rasped; dry. She was parched.

Janet ignored her and took off her panties and bra. She got down next to Lisa.

“Fuck that was amazing” Lisa gasped

“My turn” Janet smiled and she lay back, spreading her legs as tentacles drew out of the creature and went to her.

“Oh, fuckkkkkk” Janet gasped as she was penetrated.

“Please… help me” Anne reached out weakly

Lisa managed to get to her feet. She was unsteady. “I’ve gotta go sleep” she said to Janet “Will you be okay feeding him?”

“Oh! Oh! Oh! Yesssss!” Janet moaned as another hole was penetrated.

“Please, help me” Anne cried

“You’ll be getting used to this… “ Lisa smiled “We both did…”

“No… I….”

And then she saw a tendril snaking its way towards her.

“No… I….” she cried but she opened her legs and relaxed as it pushed into her. “Ooooooo” she sighed

“I told you” Lisa smiled

“Don’t… oh. oh, oh…..” Janet said “Forget… ohhhhhh” she continued “…to wash”

“I know” Lisa smiled and made her way unsteadily to the basement stairs. She stopped and looked back.

“Have fun girls” she smiled.

”Fuckkkkkkk” Janet moaned.

“Oooo” Anne cried out and came…

Lisa smiled seeing Anne in paroxysms of pleasure

It would not be long before she too came to realise her purpose.

Lisa wobbled and grabbed the stair’s hand-rail and steadied herself and then made her way upstairs

Her pussy was sore from all the fucking… but it was so amazing… like an addiction.

She was weakened by all the sexual energy the creature had drawn from her… with every one of the five orgasms it had given her.

She was ‘addicted’ to it… it was called being bonded. She had been like Anne was now… a reluctant sex-doll… but that changed, as it would with Anne.

Soon Anne would be a willing meat-puppet just like Janet was.

Janet… lying in the basement taking tentacles in her mouth, ass, and pussy. Tendrils even tormenting her nipples… pushing against the opening there, and then… invading her breasts.

Her orgasm was intense and… she fainted.

The creature then concentrated on Anne—who found herself orgasming from anal penetration—something she would never have thought possible.

Janet began to come to, only to have the creature send her into orgasm once more…

Feeding…

Draining them…

Janet stumbled into the shower several hours later. She got into bed with Lisa (who was soundly sleeping). Sleep fell upon Janet quickly.

Her body was exhausted.

She woke at 10am, Saturday.

Lisa was not there. Janet slid out of bed went downstairs and had a protein shake. She trembled as she felt the creature calling her to feed it.

She trembled—with excitement.

She went down into the basement. Anne was there, and Lisa had released her from her bonds

“Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh!” Anne moaned as the creature fucked her ass and pussy at the same time… two other tentacles sucked on her nipples.

Janet could see that Anne had bonded and she knew that was the reason Lisa had released her… there was no desire in Anne to escape. She wanted to feed it.

Janet smiled.

She went over to Anne and then got on all fours. She kissed Anne. “Oh, fuckkkkk” Anne cried as she came… feeding the creature

As she did, the creature pushed out other tentacles and they soon probed Janet’s two back holes.

“Oh, fuckkkkk” Janet gasped as she was penetrated.

She smiled at Anne who returned the ‘knowing’ gaze of acceptance… They shared that notion.

Meanwhile Lisa hurriedly dressed as she had to answer the door

“Fiona!” she gasped seeing the fifty year old woman

“I need you to tell me to my face…” she began

“I tell you, I’ve not seen your daughter”

“I know you’re lying” Fiona said

“No… honestly”

“Anne wouldn’t just up and vanish” Fiona said “I know you know where she is….”

“No, honestly…I…”

Suddenly Anne appeared behind her.

“Anne!” Fiona cried seeing her daughter and she pushed in past Lisa who was still pretending she had no idea where Anne was

“Mom” Anne smiled

“Annie, where… ? Where were you?”

“I’m fine mom… that’s all that matters…”

“But…?” Fiona began. Then she turned and scowled at Lisa “Lying bitch!”

Lisa just laughed “Fuck you!”

Fiona turned and slapped her

Lisa laughed still

Fiona was enraged.

She went to slap her again when Anne caught her mom’s wrist

“Don’t” Anne said

“Let go of me”

“You will go now, and leave us alone” Anne said

“No.. you’re coming home…” Fiona said

Anne looked at Lisa. Lisa nodded

“You leave me with no other choice then” Anne said and she thumped her mom on the top of her head…

Fiona woke up… in the basement… her ankle chained…

She tested it. She also realised she was naked.

She heard a moaning sound.

She took a moment to focus.

She saw Lisa, and…

“What?” she gasped aloud

She couldn’t believe what she saw with Lisa—a large flesh-coloured blob, with tentacles probing out into Lisa’s every orifice

Fiona screamed….

Anne came down with Janet

“Oh, mom” she smiled “You’re awake”

Anne was naked. She went over to Lisa and got down on her back, ignoring her mom now as she opened her legs for the creature to feed

Fiona watched as tendrils appeared from the creature and snaked over to her daughter.

“Fuckkkkkkk” Anne cried as she was penetrated

Then to her horror two tendrils slithered over towards her.

Fiona kicked out at them, but the wrapped around her ankles

In moments, despite her efforts her legs were prized apart. She was lying there, her sex exposed….

A larger appendage slithered out towards her sex. Fiona screamed… she fought to get away. She lifted her thighs up at the last moment to avoid it…

But it pushed against her, into her.

“Nooooo!” she cried in horror as one, two, three… inches, more and more, pushing into her, and then it was against her cervix

She cried in pain as it also seemed to inflate, becoming wider, filling her pussy.

And then another one she had not seen, pushed against her anus. She shrieked in terror as it pushed into her

Finally another moved to her mouth. She twisted her head away

Instantly smaller tendrils shot out and seemed to ‘grab’ her throat, holding her steady. She closed her mouth, almost biting down hard as the tentacle pushed against her. But the tendrils around her neck contracted; squeezing her throat.

She opened her mouth to gasp and the tentacle pushed into her, down her throat

She wanted to gag

But then she heard a voice in her head “Enjoy”

She suddenly felt the tentacles in her ass and pussy were like thrusting cocks… she felt her clit burning, erect…

She wanted to moan, but the one in her throat… and then she realised it was ‘coming’ in her, feeding her some kind of salty goo

And she ate it… it was… delicious

“Mmm-mmmm-mmmm” she sighed.

Fiona writhed in pleasure as orgasms rippled over her… and the tentacles and tendrils inside her drew on the release of female sexual energy.

She had a moment of clarity where she looked over and saw her daughter Anne standing there watching her, as a tentacle thrust up and down inside Anne’s vagina.

Anne smiled at her mom.

“I knew you’d enjoy it” she said

Fiona felt a wave of maternal guilt but a moment later her clit burned with desire… and she found herself shaking so hard with orgasm she looked almost like she was vomiting.

Anne felt the tentacle draw out of her and she felt lethargic,,,, tired.

She left her mom there to be conditioned by the alien… a process that had only taken Anne 18hours to submit to

She found Janet just leaving the shower. Anne was sticky with alien sperm seeping out her ass and cunny.

She gave Janet a smile. No words. They were both so tired.

Anne showered and then returned to find Janet already asleep with exhaustion

It would only be a short while before her mom was also bonded, and she would willingly also feed the creature…

Anne slept soundly next to Janet knowing her mom would soon be joining them…

The End