The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Body, Mind, and Soul

Foreword: This is my first attempt at writing one of these after reading mind control erotica on this site for years. If you have constructive criticism or want me to write more, feel free to email me at .

At the house party, Raven found herself surrounded by people she didn’t know. She only came to support her friend, who had been invited by a guy that she wanted to hook up with. The air was thick with the smell of booze and marijuana. Raven didn’t partake in either, her christian faith demanding that she resists such temptations of the flesh like drugs and sex.

Because of her values, she had trouble connecting with the people here who seemed to revel in hedonism, openly flirting and drinking without a care of what would await them in the afterlife. Even though she wanted to support her friend Kayla, she just didn’t feel comfortable or welcome in this environment. She decided to find her friend and tell her she was leaving.

That was until she was suddenly approached by a gorgeous woman with lust in her eyes, who seemed to move with unnatural grace and purpose. She was tall, with long curly black hair, and brown skin that seemed to glow under the black light. Raven could tell by the way she looked at her that she desired her, and the realization sent a tingle to her pussy. She squirmed as the pleasure shot through her body, trying to suppress the feelings so she would not be tempted by sin. “Woah, what are you doing?” She said in a whisper, her eyes wide as her body reacted to the pleasure. “What does it look like I’m doing?” smirked the mysterious woman as she planted her lips on Raven’s, her tongue invading her mouth.

Raven wanted to scream, or run, or fight back. She wanted to do something, anything, to stop what was happening. But the way this woman kissed her and the hunger in her eyes made her legs turn to jelly. Raven suddenly couldn’t think about anything else except the way her assaulter’s fingers felt as they crept up under her dress.

Her mind was clouded with desire, the throbbing ache between her legs taking her by surprise. Raven’s body betrayed her hesitation as she pressed closer to her attacker, craving more of her touch. The room felt suffocatingly hot as their tongues tangled and saliva mingled, a strange sweetness laced with the scent of lavender filling Raven’s senses. Any observer would see two chicks making out, the smaller bucking her hips against skilled fingers, and think nothing of it. Such a sight was not uncommon at these parties, and they looked like they were enjoying themselves.

But amidst the intoxicating haze of lust, her inner voice in the back of her mind was screaming in panic. Danger lurked in this dark room, masked by the pleasure this woman was providing. Raven started to feel herself forget her vows of chastity, her body reacting to the sensations in ways she has never been tempted with before. She says a prayer in her mind, “God, please give me the strength to endure!”

As the woman’s fingers continued playing with her pussy, Raven’s breath hitched in her throat. She wanted this—craved it even—but her mind pushes back against the lust, gaining strength from her prayer.

“Wait,” Raven finally managed to gasp against the assault of lips on hers, pushing her away slightly.

The woman looked at her quizzically, a mix of surprise and impatience flickering across her face. “What’s wrong?” she asked huskily.

Raven took a deep breath, trying to gather herself amidst the pulsating desire coursing through her veins. “I… I can’t do this, I’m sorry,” she admitted cautiously. “I took a vow.”

A smirk tugged at the corner of the woman’s mouth as she moved forward again, invading her space further. “A vow? To deny yourself feelings like these?” Her hands cup her ass as she kisses her deeply.

Raven hesitated for a moment, her mind getting hazy and sluggish, “Please… I can’t do this. Please…” Her last word in contrast to her earlier pleas, it sounded more like her begging for this to continue rather than stop.

The woman chuckled softly and ran a hand through her tousled hair. “Well now,” she purred teasingly, “aren’t you full of surprises? But no, I’m sorry to say that I cannot stop now.”

The conflicting emotions battled within Raven—raw desire warring with her connection to God. She knew in her soul the path she should take, but her head was spinning with the possibilities this encounter offered.

Raven’s mind swirled with conflicting thoughts and desires. The hunger in her loins battled against her morals. She had denied her urges for long, even turning down advances from guys she thought were cute because she feared they would pressure her into sex. But she couldn’t deny the intoxicating rush that coursed through her veins, urging her to give in to the raw, primal lust that this woman ignited within her.

The woman watched Raven intently, sensing the battle going on inside. A smirk played on her lips as she reached out to brush a stray strand of hair from Raven’s face. “You’re overthinking this,” she said softly, her voice dripping with seduction.

Raven swallowed hard as her touch sent shivers down her spine. Her body yearned for the electrifying sensation of their skin pressed together, but her mind screamed caution.

“Look,” She continued, leaning in closer until their breaths mingled. “We both know how your body feels right now.” Her fingers traced delicate patterns along Raven’s exposed collarbone, sending waves of heat through every nerve ending.

A surge of arousal pulsed through Raven’s core at her touch, catching her off guard. It was an undeniable response that betrayed the walls she tried so desperately to build.

“Anyone can see you want this,” The woman whispered huskily into Raven’s ear, sending shivers cascading down her spine once again. “And despite your vows, there’s nothing wrong with us having a little fun.” Her thumb rubs against her clit, making her squeal.

Her words and touch were like a siren song luring Raven deeper into uncharted territory—tantalizingly dangerous yet undeniably alluring.

“Oh god, I’ve never felt this way before,” moaned Raven, her voice dripping with desire. Her body trembled under her touch, craving more of the intoxicating pleasure.

The woman laughs seductively, a wicked glint in her eyes. “Of course you haven’t,” she says as she playfully twists Raven’s nipple between her fingers. “You just met me.” The sensation sent a jolt of electricity through Raven’s body, causing her to arch against her hand.

Raven let out a soft moan as the pleasure surged through her veins. She couldn’t deny the raw hunger that consumed her thoughts and action. With each passing moment, her inhibitions faded away, her faith in a crisis.

“I think you’re ready now,” The woman whispered seductively into Raven’s ear, sending shivers down her spine. “Be a good girl and follow me.”

Raven felt herself surrendering to her command as if it were second nature. Her mind was clouded with lust and need, overpowering any lingering hesitation or reluctance. In this moment, all she craved was to give in to the primal desires that coursed through her veins.

Without uttering a word, Raven followed the woman out of the room and down a dimly lit hallway. The anticipation built within her like an inferno threatening to consume everything in its path.

As they walked further into the depths of the house party, their bodies brushed against each other with every step—a tantalizing tease that fueled their growing hunger for one another.

Finally reaching a secluded bedroom at the end of the hallway, The woman pushed open the door and gestured for Raven to enter first. The room was bathed in dim candlelight that cast dancing shadows across their approaching forms.

Raven hesitated momentarily at the threshold before stepping inside. She bit down on her bottom lip, feeling a mixture of excitement and apprehension swirling within her. But as the woman’s eyes locked onto hers with an intensity that sent heat pooling between her legs, Raven knew there was no turning back.

As Raven stepped further into the room, her hazy mind slowly became aware of their surroundings. The dim light revealed a dark and brooding figure sitting in a leather chair, radiating an undeniable aura of dominance and intent. His eyes bore into her as if he could see every secret desire she harbored.

The woman’s voice trembled with submission as she spoke, bowing her head before the mysterious man. “My lord,” she said, her voice laced with both obedience and anticipation. “I hope that you find this slut pleasing.” A shiver ran down Raven’s spine at these words, mixed with a tinge of excitement as her body anticipated what awaits it.

The man remained silent for a moment, his gaze shifting between both women. It was as if he were assessing them both—testing their willingness to submit to his command.

“You’ve done well, Marisol,” he finally spoke, revealing the name of her attacker, his voice deep and commanding. “Bring me her friend.”

Raven’s heart skipped a beat at his words. She glanced over at Marisol, searching for any sign of hesitation or reluctance in her eyes. But all she saw was eagerness—an eagerness to please this enigmatic stranger who held so much power over them.

Marisol nodded obediently before turning towards the door to fetch Kayla, leaving Raven alone with the dominant presence in the room.

As Marisol disappeared from sight, Raven felt a strange mix of excitement and pure primal fear wash over her. Something deep in her DNA, no, her very soul, screamed for her body to run from this man. But her body was sluggish and hot, her pussy a fire that was consuming her mind. She couldn’t deny the magnetic pull that drew her towards this man—even though everything inside screamed caution.

He rose from his seat slowly, towering over her like a predator closing in on its prey. His movements were deliberate yet filled with raw sensuality that sent shivers cascading down Raven’s spine.

“Come closer,” he commanded in a low growl that resonated through every fiber of her being.

Raven’s body moved forward automatically, as if it had already been conquered by this man’s very presence. She took a step closer, her heart pounding in her chest. The room seemed to shrink around her as the air thickened with anticipation.

“Oh God, please,” she whimpered weakly, tears welling in her eyes. Her voice trembled with a mix of fear and desire, unsure of what lay ahead. But something about his dominance called to the darkest corners of her soul, awakening a hunger that she didn’t know existed.

He watched her approach with an intensity that made her pussy twitch. His gaze pierced through the layers of her being, leaving no room for pretense or false bravado. It was as if he could see every hidden desire, every secret fantasy that haunted her dreams and tested her faith.

As Raven stood before him, she felt exposed—vulnerable in a way that made her insides churn with both trepidation and excitement. The silence between them stretched on, heavy with unspoken words and unfulfilled promises.

Finally breaking the silence, he spoke again—his voice like velvet dipped in sin. “You came here willingly,” he said softly but there was an undercurrent of command laced within his words. “But are you truly ready to surrender?”

Raven’s breath caught in her throat as doubt clouded her thoughts once more. This wasn’t just about physical pleasure anymore; it was about giving up control—surrendering herself completely to this enigmatic stranger who held all the power.

“No… Please, my vows” she stammered weakly. Her voice wavered with hesitation and reluctance as conflicting emotions battled within her mind and body.

His eyes narrowed slightly at her response, then a flicker of curiosity crossed his face before he hid it behind an impenetrable mask of dominance.

“Interesting. A shred of resistance is rare to see for someone this close to me,” he said with a sly smile, his eyes flickering towards the cross hanging around Raven’s neck. It acted as an anchor for her faith—a symbol of her fading morality but giving her the strength to endure, at least slightly.

“Ah, I see the times are changing,” he continued, his voice dripping with sarcasm. “I hadn’t expected a slut dressed like you to be a believer of the faith.” His fingers traced along the delicate chain before gripping it tightly. With one swift motion, he ripped the pathetic artifact from her neck and tossed it across the room. “The arrogance of humanity astounds me. As if he would protect those that adorn themselves with the method of his death.”

Raven’s eyes went wide as her thoughts grew sluggish, her mind becoming a thick fog of arousal and desire. The absence of the cross left her feeling exposed—vulnerable in ways she had never experienced before.

He towered over her, his presence dominating every inch of space between them. “Do not worry, child,” he sneered, mocking her innocence. “You are in the presence of an Angel.”

A shiver ran down Raven’s spine as she struggled to comprehend his words. Was this man truly an angel? Or was he something far more sinister? Her thoughts are slow and fade from her mind quickly.

Her body may be surrendering to this man, but her soul still resisted, giving her mind the strength to continue her struggle, torn between surrendering to this enigmatic figure or fleeing from him altogether. But deep inside, a thought bubbles to the surface, that there was no escaping fate—no denying the magnetic pull that drew her to him.

As if sensing her internal battle, he smirked knowingly and took a step closer until their bodies were almost touching. His breath tickled against her skin as he whispered two simple words: “Kneel.”

Raven’s heart races in her chest as her body drops to her knees with no hesitation. She looks up at him with tears in her eyes, but her body tingled with anticipation, her mind being consumed by the war in her head.

“Your body already obeys me,” he taunted, his voice dripping with arrogance. The room seemed to shrink around Raven as her trembling body knelt before him. She couldn’t deny the magnetic pull that drew her closer to his throbbing cock, but a wave of disgust and fear washed over her like a cold shower.

His hand reached down and slowly unbuttoned his pants, revealing a cock that seemed impossibly big, hard, and throbbing in front of her eyes. It encompassed her vision, making it impossible for her to look away. She felt horror creep into her mind as she realized just how much she craved this divine rod.

“No need to rush this experience though,” he sneered sarcastically, relishing in the control he held over her. “You may start with your lips and tongue only.”

The mix of fear and desire swirled within Raven’s conflicted mind. Her body leaned forward involuntarily, drawn by an insatiable hunger that she couldn’t understand or resist. Her tongue flicked out instinctively, wetting her lips in anticipation.

As the tip of his cock brushed against Raven’s parted lips, a surge of panic shot through her veins. This was it—the point of no return, she thought. But despite the terror clawing at the edges of her consciousness, there was an undeniable excitement building within her.

Her tongue tentatively grazed the sensitive head of his shaft as if testing its potency. A moan escaped from deep within her as pleasure radiated throughout her entire being.

Raven’s mind raced with conflicting emotions—disgust warring with a primal hunger that threatened to consume all rational thought. But as she continued to explore him with hesitant strokes of her tongue, something shifted deep inside.

Her eyes betrayed her fear as she licked the base of his shaft, feeling the weight of his cock pressing against her face. The taste on her tongue sent a jolt of pleasure straight to her pussy, nearly bringing her to orgasm right then and there. But Raven’s mind fought against the overwhelming sensations, desperately clinging to the shreds of freedom that remained, doing her best to recite passages of her faith.

He chuckled darkly, relishing in her internal struggle. “Oh, you’re doing such a good job for someone so innocent,” he taunted sarcastically. “But we both know you want so much more.”

Raven’s surrender was evident in every movement, every stroke of her tongue along his length, no matter what battle was still being waged for her mind and soul. She couldn’t deny the arousal coursing through her veins or the way her body craved his touch.

The man gripped her hair as he guided her head forward, allowing her to take him deeper into her mouth. Raven’s body complied obediently, her mouth opening almost impossibly wide as he stuffed it with the head of his cock.

“Such a good little slut,” he growled approvingly. “I knew you had it in you.”

The mixture of dirty talk and dominance filled her mind with shame as her body pulsed again in pleasure, her cunt dripping through her panties. Her mind screamed at herself for giving in so easily while another part revealed in the sinful pleasure coursing through every fiber of her nervous system. For the first time her mind thinks that surrender might not be that bad; the taste of his cock beginning to break her faith.

As her mouth continued to suckle on him with enthusiasm, her moans grew louder and more primal. The sound reverberated through Raven’s core, igniting a fire within that threatened to consume her.

But just when she felt herself teetering on the edge between surrender and resistance, he abruptly pulled away from her grasp.

“Now now,” he chuckled darkly. “We can’t have you finishing so soon.”

Confusion clouded Raven’s mind as she looked up at him with a mix of frustration and need, her fear being replaced entirely. Her body ached for release, her pussy throbbing with unsatisfied desire.

“Please,” she begs, the words flowing from her mouth automatically, as if her body is at war with her mind and soul. “I need release. My body needs to cum, sir.”

The words come from her body’s own anger at her years of denying her natural urges, driven by a desperate desire to be completely subjugated. Her mind may still be wrestling with hesitation and resistance, but her body is determined to push forward, craving the sweet surrender that lies just beyond her reach.

He chuckles darkly, his voice dripping with sarcasm. “Where would be the fun in that, my little whore?” he taunts, relishing in the power he holds over her desires. His dominance only fuels the throbbing ache between Raven’s legs as it grows stronger.

“We will wait for Marisol to return with your friend,” he continues casually, leaning back in his chair. A wicked smile plays on his lips as he watches the internal struggle unfold within Raven’s trembling form. “You may pleasure yourself while we wait, but you will not cum.”

Raven’s eyes widen at his command, a mix of frustration and longing reflected in their depths. The taste of forbidden pleasure lingers on her tongue as her hands immediately start assaulting her pussy and pawing at her tits; her body trying desperately to fulfill this burning need that consumes it without reaching that ultimate peak of satisfaction.

Her hands tremble with need, almost like a junkie getting their fix, as they graze over her clit and a finger enters her pussy, teasingly inching closer to the orgasm her body craves. The air around them thickens with anticipation as Raven tries desperately to find release while his command denies that final moment of bliss.

His eyes never leave hers as he revels in watching her any hint of struggle disappear from her face. He knows that every touch brings equal parts ecstasy and torment for Raven’s tortured mind.

Raven’s body writhes in a desperate dance of pleasure and denial. Her fingers move with an urgency fueled by her need for release, teasing her swollen clit and plunging in and out of her wetness. But each stroke is met with frustration as she fights against the invisible barrier that keeps her from reaching that ultimate peak.

Her eyes dart towards the door, anticipation prickling through her as she sees it swing open. Kayla walks into the room, her expression dazed and vacant. Raven’s heart sinks at the sight of her friend, knowing that she too has fallen under his spell.

Marisol follows closely behind, dropping to her knees in supplication before him. Her voice trembles with reverence as she speaks, “Glorious master, owner of my soul. I present to you your prey for the evening.”

A wicked grin spreads across his face as he looks down at Marisol with satisfaction. “You’ve pleased me well, my slave,” he purrs, his voice dripping with sadistic delight.

Marisol’s body shudders uncontrollably as waves of pleasure wash over her. Her pussy explodes in a gush of juices that spray onto the floor beneath her. She moans loudly, lost in the ecstasy of complete surrender.

“Now go,” he commands Marisol breathlessly after catching his breath. “Find your own mortal to corrupt for the evening.”

As Marisol scurries off to do his bidding, Raven’s eyes lock onto Kayla’s glazed stare. A mix of excitement and arousal flicker within Kayla’s vacant gaze—a reflection of what Raven herself had experienced not long ago.

“Kayla,” Raven whispers urgently, hoping to break through whatever trance has ensnared her friend’s mind.

But Kayla remains silent and motionless, oblivious to Raven’s pleas for escape from this twisted game they have been thrust into.

“Raven,” his voice pierced through her haze like a knife, her lust induce mental fog lifting completely. “Strip your friend and then yourself.” The words hung in the air, heavy with a sinister command that sent shivers down Raven’s spine. Hesitation and reluctance gnawed at her as she glanced at Kayla, still lost in the depths of her trance.

But the alluring pull of submission tugged at Raven’s clit, urging her to obey. Her fingers trembled as they reached for the hem of Kayla’s shirt, slowly peeling it away from her body. The sight of Kayla’s exposed skin ignited a primal lust within Raven that she couldn’t ignore.

Her hands moved with an eagerness that betrayed her own desires as she stripped Kayla naked before turning to undress herself. The room felt suffocatingly hot, every breath laced with anticipation and uncertainty.

“When mortals take my holy seed,” he taunted, gloating over her as she obeys, his voice dripping with sadistic delight, “they are corrupted and their very soul becomes mine.” His words slithered into Raven’s ears like venomous whispers, fueling both fear and an unexplainable arousal deep within her core.

“You will guide Kayla’s head,” his voice dripped with wicked amusement, “as you make her fuck my cock with her throat until I release my black cum.”

The words hung in the air like a dark cloud suffocating any remaining shred of resistance within Raven’s mind. She knew what he desired—what he demanded—but a part of her still fought against this twisted reality.

Raven’s heart beats once, twice, three times, expecting her body to have already started moving. But she stands still. Her face shows her emotional journey, confusion, longing, surrender, and defiance flashing in her eyes. “Oh, worry not. I’m not affecting you with my presence at the moment,” he taunts her with a sinister smirk. “Care to guess why?”

Raven’s mind races as she tries to make sense of his words. The conflicting emotions within her battle for dominance—lust warring with fear, desire clashing against self-preservation.

“I-I don’t understand,” she stammers hesitantly. “What do you mean?”

His laughter echoes through the room like a haunting melody. “Oh sweet innocent Raven,” he drawls mockingly. “You’re so eager to please me and yet so reluctant to fully embrace your desires.”

Her eyes narrow in frustration as she struggles to comprehend his cryptic words. It feels like a twisted game where the rules keep changing without warning.

“Tell me,” he continues with a wicked glint in his eyes, “Why do you think I haven’t graced your mouth with my cum already? Why am I denying myself the pleasure of taking what is rightfully mine?”

Confusion clouds Raven’s expression as she searches for answers within herself. Every fiber of her being longs for his touch while simultaneously recoiling from it.

“Because… because it’s part of your sick game?” she finally responds tentatively.

He chuckles darkly and steps closer until their bodies are almost touching but not quite. The heat radiating off him sends shivers down Raven’s spine.

“Well, I can’t say you are wrong,” he muses with a devilish grin dancing on his lips. “But there’s more to it than that.”

Her breath catches in her throat as anticipation begins to mingle with trepidation deep within her core.

“You see, Raven,” he says, his voice dripping with a mix of amusement and malice. “When a mortal drinks my cum, they become my thrall, but they are just a husk for me.” A shiver runs down Raven’s spine as she processes his words. Her mind races, trying to make sense of the twisted logic behind it all.

“For me to gain a true servant,” he continues with a sinister smile dancing on his lips, “loyal and resourceful like Marisol, a mortal must corrupt their soul completely before I claim it.”

Raven’s heart pounds in her chest as she grapples with the implications of his statement. The realization dawns on her that this game goes far beyond mere physical pleasure. It is an intricate dance of power and submission, where every action has consequences that reach deeper than the surface.

Her hesitation grows palpable as she contemplates what lies ahead. The lure of forbidden desires tugs at her relentlessly while her mind screams for self-preservation. But deep down, beneath the layers of doubt and uncertainty, there remains an undeniable curiosity—an insatiable hunger to explore these uncharted territories.

“Are you ready to surrender completely?” he taunts mockingly, watching her internal struggle play out before him like a captivating performance.

Raven takes a deep breath, steeling herself against the rising tide of fear and arousal that threatens to engulf her, the echoes of the pleasure that consumed her just a moment ago. She can’t believe what she is hearing. She can’t possibly do this, to give her friend’s soul to him, it’s out of the question! But then her pussy throbs, remembering who it belongs to even when not under his influence. She lets out a deep moan, then clenches her fists.

“Fuck you” she finally says defiantly, taking every ounce of willpower she has to not immediately move to corrupt her friend. Her pussy throbs in desire again, another moan escaping involuntarily.

His lips curl into a smirk that sends shivers down Raven’s spine. He steps closer until their bodies almost touch again—close enough for heat to radiate between them but still keeping that maddening distance intact.

The heat coming off his cock feels like it’s going directly to her pussy, making it positively burn with need. Her mind remains perfectly clear though, the only true temptation is the imprint that his influence has made on her. “Very well then,” he says to her complete shock as he takes his seat again, quiet amusement in his eyes. “You can absolutely walk out that door, leaving your friend to her fate without your involvement. But of course, your pussy knows who it belongs to. It will never forgive you, never let you feel the faintest ounce of pleasure again.”

Raven gasps as the heat of her arousal completely leaves her, her mind reeling from the sudden change.

“What… What are you doing?” she stammers, confusion and desperation lacing her voice.

He chuckles darkly and leans back in his chair, a twisted smile playing on his lips. “I’m giving you a choice,” he replies casually. “A choice between surrendering yourself fully and willingly to corruption or forever denying yourself the ecstasy that only I can provide but maintaining your purity.”

Her heart pounds in her chest as she struggles to comprehend what is happening. The power dynamic has shifted so suddenly—from being under his control to having agency over herself once more.

“I don’t understand,” she whispers hoarsely, fighting against the remnants of desire still lingering within her core.

His eyes gleam with wicked delight as he watches Raven squirm under his gaze. “It’s simple really,” he taunts mockingly. “If you choose not to participate any further in our little game tonight, if you refuse me now and walk away from all of this. then consider yourself banished from ever experiencing true pleasure again.”

Raven’s mind races, torn between the weight of her desires and the fear of eternal denial. The room feels suffocating as she tries to make sense of the impossible choice before her.

“But trust me when I say, that is not me punishing you,” he says with a business-like casualness. “I do not care one way or the other. But like I said, it’s your pussy that will hold this grudge forever.”

Raven’s heart skips in her chest as she contemplates his words. A surge of anger rises within her, fueled by his nonchalant demeanor. How dare he toy with her like this? How could he expect her to choose between sacrificing her own pleasure and turning her back on God and her vows!?

“Fuck you,” Raven spits out defiantly, a fire burning in her eyes. She refuses to let him manipulate her any longer, refusing to let him control the very essence of who she is.

He smirks at her response, unfazed by her defiance. “Ah, such spirit,” he chuckles darkly. “But remember this: once you walk away from all of this, there’s no turning back.”

Her mind races with conflicting thoughts and emotions. The allure of forbidden pleasures still lingers within every fiber of her being while self-preservation pulls from the center of her consciousness.

The room falls silent as Raven stands tall against him, determination etched across every line on her face. She takes a step towards the door, thinking that she is free of this game, She would of course choose God over earthly pleasure! But as she gets to the door hesitates for just a moment—a moment where doubt and longing mingle within.

His voice cuts through the silence like a blade slicing through the air.

“Are you sure about this?” he asks softly yet mockingly. “Are you truly willing to deny yourself what your body craves?”

The battle for her soul rages within her mind, torn between the weight of her faith and the fear of eternal denial of all sexual pleasure. The room feels suffocating as she tries to make sense of the impossible choice before her.

Raven’s breath catches in her throat as she turns to face him one last time. Her gaze meets his intense stare filled with both amusement and challenge. Her pussy suddenly sends a pulse of undeniable pleasure, and she takes an involuntary step towards Kayla.

A subtle change happens in her as her pussy plays with her emotions and influences her mind. Her resistance failing against the feelings, it tricks her mind into coming up with what she believes is a third option, a smile curls on Raven’s lips as she locks eyes with him. “Oh, you think you’ve got me all figured out, don’t you?” she retorts, her voice dripping with defiance. “But let me tell you something, asshole. I’m not some weak-willed plaything for your amusement.”

His smirk widens as he leans back in his chair, clearly enjoying the verbal jousting between them. “Oh, trust me,” he replies smoothly. “I’ve never underestimated your spirit or determination.”

Raven’s hesitation wavers for a moment before her resolve strengthens once again. She squares her shoulders and takes another step towards Kayla, the lure of forbidden pleasure growing stronger within her.

“You may have awakened desires within me that I didn’t even know existed,” she says through gritted teeth, feeling the heat building between her legs once more. “But I won’t let you manipulate me any longer.”

He chuckles darkly and nods appreciatively at Raven’s display of resistance. “Ah yes,” he muses softly, his eyes glinting with unspoken promises of ecstasy yet to come. “The fire burns bright within you.”

Raven clenches her fists by her sides as frustration mixes with desire inside her like a volatile cocktail ready to explode.

“But here’s the thing,” she continues, taking another defiant step forward towards Kayla who is now waiting patiently for her decision, feeling her pussy reward her with burning need. A wave of reluctance washes over Raven but is quickly replaced by an overwhelming urge to explore this twisted game further.

“I choose pleasure over denial,” she declares boldly, locking eyes with him once more. “And I choose to corrupt my friend’s soul willingly, on my own terms.”

“Then you know what to do,” he says, his cock twitching with anticipation as Kayla unconsciously licks her lips. Raven’s declaration hangs in the air, a potent mixture of defiance and desire that fuels the smoldering tension between them. Her heart pounds in her chest as she takes a step closer to him, feeling the heat radiating off his body like an intoxicating flame. The weight of her decision settles on her shoulders, both exhilarating and terrifying at once. She can’t help but pause for a brief moment, questioning if this is what she really wants.

But then she remembers the throbbing ache between her legs, the insatiable hunger that has been awakened within her since their first encounter. It’s a constant reminder of the pleasure that awaits—pleasure that only he can provide. The temptation is too strong to resist.

A smirk plays on his lips as he watches her internal struggle unfold before him. “I had a feeling you’d come around,” he remarks casually, his voice dripping with satisfaction.

Raven suppresses a shiver of anticipation as she reaches out to touch him, tracing her fingers along the length of his hardened shaft. The sensation sends electric jolts through her body, fueling her desire even further.

“I hope you understand what you’re getting yourself into,” he warns with mock concern etched across his face. “Once you cross this line, there’s no turning back.”

She meets his gaze head-on, determination burning bright in her eyes. “I’m well aware,” she retorts sharply, tightening her grip around him and relishing in the way he twitches beneath her touch.

He chuckles darkly at her response before leaning in closer to whisper seductively into her ear: “Good girl.”

Raven’s heart races with excitement as her pussy cries out in need. The pulsating waves of pleasure and heat radiating from her clit intensify with his praise, fueling her desire to take control. She tightens her grip on him, feeling the power surge through her veins.

A mischievous smile plays across Raven’s lips as she slowly guides Kayla towards him. Her friend looks up at her, her eyes lidded with pleasure but there is a hint of awareness there. Raven can sense Kayla’s hesitation rise from somewhere deep within, but she knows that deeper still, they both crave this forbidden pleasure.

“Kneel,” Raven commands in a low, sultry voice. Kayla’s body complies without hesitation, sinking to her knees in front of him. The anticipation hangs heavy in the air as Raven positions her friend’s eager lips at the tip of his throbbing cock.

The room is filled with an electric tension as Raven takes a step back to observe their twisted tableau. She revels in the power dynamics shifting once again—now it is not just about submission and pleasure but also about taking charge and corrupting another soul. Raven watches intently as Kayla obediently parts her lips and takes him into her mouth. A moan escapes his lips and he closes his eyes momentarily, savoring the sensation of being engulfed by warm wetness. It is an intoxicating sight for Raven—witnessing how easily Kayla succumbs to their desires.

“You’re doing so well,” Raven purrs seductively from behind her, relishing in the control she wields over both of them now. “Take more of him.”

Kayla eagerly complies, bobbing her head up and down rhythmically while maintaining eye contact with Raven. The scene before them is raw and primal—an exploration into their deepest desires without shame or inhibition.

Kayla’s moans and whimpers mix with the sloppy sounds of her surrender. Raven uses her foot to push her throat down around his cock, reveling in the control she holds over both of them. “I know you’ve sucked on plenty of cocks before, you little whore,” she taunts in sadistic pleasure. “I know you can go deeper than that!”

A mixture of humiliation and arousal washes over Kayla’s face as she struggles to accommodate his size. Her eyes water, but she doesn’t dare pull away. The taste of submission fuels her desire even further.

Raven smirks down at Kayla, enjoying every moment of their twisted power play. She feels a surge of dominance and power coursing through her veins as she is driven to take control. This is what they both craved—a dark, erotic dance of pleasure and submission.

“You like being my little slut, don’t you?” Raven sneers, pressing harder against Kayla’s head with her foot. The pressure restricts her breathing momentarily, intensifying the sensations flooding through her body.

Kayla nods and moans desperately, unable to form words around the thick intrusion in her mouth. Her eyes plead for more as she tries to show Raven just how willing she is to submit to their forbidden desires.

Raven chuckles darkly at Kayla’s eagerness before releasing the pressure on her throat, knowing that despite her eagerness her body still needs to breathe. “That’s it,” she purrs mockingly, relishing in the control she has over Kayla’s every ministration.

With each thrust into Kayla’s mouth guided by Raven’s foot, pleasure intertwines with pain in a wicked symphony that echoes throughout the room. They teeter on the edge of ecstasy and torment—a boundary they are all too willing to cross.

Raven’s sadistic smirk widens as she watches Kayla struggle to take him deeper. The sound of his cock hitting the back of her throat echoes in the room, mingling with her muffled moans. But unbeknownst to both Raven and Kayla, something truly sinister is happening beneath the surface.

As Kayla is pushed beyond her limits, a strange sensation washes over her. The pain and pleasure blend together into an intoxicating haze, completely clouding her senses. Her body shudders involuntarily as the edges of her vision darken, like ink spreading across a canvas.

Raven’s eyes narrow with satisfaction as she notices a subtle change in Kayla’s submission. A wicked grin tugs at her lips as she realizes that their forbidden desires have awoken something dark within them both.

“Fuck,” Raven breathes out, unable to contain her excitement. “You’re taking it like a champ.”

Kayla’s eyes roll back in her head as waves of pleasure surge through every fiber of her being. Unbeknownst to either woman, ancient symbols begin etching themselves across Raven’s skin—markings that hold unimaginable power.

“You want more?” Raven taunts with sarcastic delight, gripping Kayla’s hair tightly and guiding her movements with precision. “Take it all.”

Kayla lets out a guttural moan mixed with pain and pleasure as she feels herself being pushed further than ever before. Every inch he thrusts into her tight throat fuels the fire within her, igniting a hunger she never knew existed.

“What do you think, Raven?” he grunts, his voice heavy with desire. “Has this whore earned my cum?”

The ancient symbols etched across Raven’s skin grow darker, a blackness swirling in her eyes. A sense of power emanates from her as she gazes at Kayla with a sinister grin.

“What do you think, little whore?” Raven whispers into Kayla’s ear, her voice dripping with dominance. Kayla responds with pleading eyes and seductive moans as she continues shoving the monster cock down her throat.

“I think she wants it, sir,” Raven turns to face him, her eyes almost completely black now. The darkness within her seems to mirror the depths of their depravity. “Cum for us,” she says in a tone that borders on command.

A smirk plays on his lips as he watches the scene unfold before him. Raven tightens her grip on Kayla’s hair, using it to guide her movements even more forcefully.

“Take her soul,” she growls commandingly. “It belongs to you.”

Kayla’s body convulses with pleasure and pain as those words echo in her mind. With her last vestiges of awareness she feels herself teetering on the edge of oblivion—of annihilation—a place where pleasure and darkness consume her completely and forever.

But amidst all this hedonistic ecstasy, a flicker of hesitation flits across Raven’s face. The last semblance of doubt creeps into the corners of her mind like a persistent whisper—the last remnants of her uncorrupted soul reminding her that there will be consequences she cannot fathom.

For a brief moment, Raven hesitates—caught between the emotions driving her or pulling away from the abyss that threatens to consume them all. Memories of her faith flash in her mind, threatening to tear her away from this pleasure, this power.

But then her pussy punishes her for the thought, taking away the pleasure it has been feeding her. The emptiness leaves her desperate, her mind immediately thinks back on corruption and power and is rewarded once more—an insatiable pleasure that overrides any lingering reluctance or caution. In that moment, she chooses to embrace the darkness without reservation or remorse.

Raven leans forward and takes hold of Kayla’s chin, forcing her to meet her gaze. The intensity in Raven’s eyes is palpable as she surrenders fully with a mix of authority and seduction.

“You want his cum, don’t you?” Raven sneers, her voice dripping with a sadistic delight. Kayla’s eyes widen in anticipation as she nods eagerly, desperate for the release that both women have been craving. Raven tightens her grip on Kayla’s chin, forcing her to look the man in the eye.

With a sudden surge of dominance, Raven shoves Kayla’s face forward so her nose is pressed firmly against his skin. The pressure on her throat distends it to an impossible amount, but Kayla doesn’t want to pull away. She can feel the heat of his divine seed building within him, ready to explode down her gullet, and she whines and begs around his cock.

The man grunts and groans above them, lost in the throes of pleasure as he releases his load deep into Kayla’s waiting mouth. The influence of his essence fills her senses and fuels the fire burning within both women.

As he climaxes, Raven’s eyes turn completely black—the darkness consuming any remnants of hesitation or reluctance that may have lingered within her soul. It is a transformation that electrifies the air around them and sends chills down their spines.

Simultaneously, both women explode in an orgasmic crescendo—their bodies convulsing with pleasure as they succumb to the depths of their darkest desires. Moans mix with gasps as waves of ecstasy crash through them like a tempestuous storm.

The ancient symbols adorning Raven’s skin flash with a dark power, completing her corruption, her soul now changed forever. Kayla suffers a different fate, her eyes becoming completely blank as a symbol of his ownership burns itself above her cunt.

As Raven recovers from her explosive pleasure, a devilish grin spreads across her face. She revels in the newfound power that courses through her veins, relishing in the fact that she doesn’t feel an ounce of submission anymore. The darkness has consumed her, transforming her into something entirely different.

But as she basks in this twisted euphoria, a deep voice cuts through the air, bringing with it a commanding presence. The man approaches Raven, his towering figure casting a shadow over her weakened form. His dick leaks a small amount of his black cum—evidence of her betrayal.

“Now, my newest pet,” he says with an air of authority. “It’s time for me to claim your soul as well.”

Raven laughs mockingly at his words, defiance shining bright in her eyes. She meets his gaze head-on and smirks.

“Oh, you think you can still dominate me?” Her voice drips with sarcasm and confidence. “I chose this path willingly, and I can feel the power coursing through my veins.”

The man raises an eyebrow at Raven’s audacity but does not waver. He steps closer to her until their bodies are almost touching.

“You may have chosen this path,” he growls lowly, his voice tinged with both desire and dominance. “But remember who holds the true power here.”

Raven’s smirk widens as she locks eyes with him once more.

“Is that so?” she taunts playfully while tracing a finger along his chest provocatively. Her mind no longer clouded with lust is instead clouded with power and pride, telling her that this is a battle of wills that she can win. “Well then, show me just how powerful you really are.”

“I relish this fire in you, my pet,” he says with confidence. He takes a deep breath through his nostrils, savoring the scent of their combined power. “Ah, yes. I smell your power. I admit it is impressive.”

She looks at him with a confident smile, her eyes glittering with defiance. “But. you are still newly reborn,” he retorts, his voice dripping with authority. “I walked this Earth long before God lost his love for humanity.”

He raises his hand, and she feels herself being lifted into the air by an unseen force. A mixture of fear and excitement swirls within her as she hangs suspended in mid-air.

“Let me show you just how insignificant your power is compared to mine,” he growls, his voice filled with commanding authority.

Raven’s smirk widens as she meets his challenge head-on. She revels in the opportunity to prove herself against this dominant force that now holds her captive.

“Is that so?” she scoffs, her voice wavering slightly while floating effortlessly in front of him. “I will not submit to you”

The man chuckles darkly, amused by Raven’s audacity but also intrigued by the spark of defiance that ignites within her eyes.

“My newborn pet,” he purrs condescendingly, circling around her as she hangs hopelessly in the air, like a predator stalking its prey. “You think your embrace of the darkness that you had vowed to deny makes you invincible? You think it will protect you? I do not fault you for your arrogance. I will merely show you how misguided your beliefs are.”

He moves in front of her to meet her gaze, “I’ll let you know something about beings that fall from grace. The strength of their power at the point of creation is determined by the extent of their fall. Your vows were strong, and your fall was not insignificant,” He pauses to build up her fear and anticipation. “But I have said no lies tonight my pet. You are in the presence of an Angel.”

Raven’s confidence wavers for a moment as realization creeps into the corners of her mind. The weight of uncertainty presses upon her shoulders once more as she struggles to move under this unseen force. The doubt fuels a thought; she has bitten off more than she can chew.

“Ah, there it is,” he sneers, his voice not hiding his superiority. “Your doubt. It smells delightful; a sweet addition to the intoxicating smell of your power.” He smiles a wide smile, relishing in the uncertainty that flickers across her face.

Raven bites her lip nervously, feeling the weight of his words sinking into her very being. She can’t help but question herself—has she truly underestimated the extent of this dominant force? The seed of doubt takes root within her, threatening to unravel all that she has become.

But as quickly as uncertainty creeps in, Raven’s defiance resurfaces like a wildfire fighting against his dominant influence. She meets his gaze head-on, refusing to let him see any sign of weakness.

“I can’t deny you seem confident,” she retorts sarcastically, a hint of nervousness seeping into her voice. “But I assure you, taming me won’t be as easy as you think.”

The man smiles darkly at her words, enjoying the challenge that lies before him. With a wave of his hand, Raven feels an invisible force moving over her body. Her legs are lifted effortlessly and contorted so her feet are behind her head, her cunt seemingly begging for him to use it.

She gasps at the sudden movement and tries to resist or struggle against his power. Instead, she finds herself completely immobilized in this incredibly vulnerable position—one that exposes every inch of her glistening pussy to his gaze as she is held by his power, floating above the ground at the perfect height for his cock.

Her heart races with a mixture of anticipation and apprehension as he steps closer to examine his handiwork. The air crackles with electricity between them as their eyes lock once more.

“You’re right,” he taunts playfully while tracing a finger along the curve of her thigh provocatively. “Taming you might just be my most enjoyable challenge yet.”

Raven’s eyes narrow as she stares defiantly at him, her body still contorted in accordance with his power. She can feel his gaze burning into her, his dominance radiating off him like a palpable force. But she refuses to show she is intimidated.

With an unconvincing smirk, Raven arches an eyebrow and cocks her head to the side mockingly. “Oh please,” she scoffs, her voice dripping with sarcasm but also betraying her mix of fear and desire. “As if I would surrender to you willingly.”

The man is clearly amused by her audacity. He takes a step closer, his hand lingering just inches away from the delicate curve of her exposed ass. “We both know resistance is futile,” he says softly but with an underlying tone of authority.

Raven’s heart pounds in her chest as doubt creeps back in. She hesitates, unsure if defying him is truly worth the consequences that may follow. But then she remembers who she is—a woman unafraid to face any challenge head-on.

Her defiance resurfaces like wildfire within her veins as she meets his gaze once more. “Try me,” she challenges with a sly smile playing on her lips.

The man smirks back at her, clearly relishing the game they are playing. Slowly, deliberately, he trails his cockhead along the seam of Raven’s exposed cunt and ass—teasing and taunting her relentlessly.

“Now I ask you,” he purrs seductively while smearing a small drip of his black cum on her sensitive skin. “By which hole would you like to surrender from?”

Raven’s breath catches in anticipation as desire coils low in her belly. The choice before her feels both thrilling and terrifying all at once—each option holding its own unique temptations.

She bites down on her lower lip, contemplating for a moment before her defiant mind discovers the third option.

“I don’t surrender,” she says, her voice laced with a mixture of defiance and arousal. “I conquer.”

“Very well. I will choose,” he growls, his voice a low rumble. He grabs her hips firmly, positioning himself in front of her as he lines up his cock with her tight asshole. Raven can’t help but feel hesitation and reluctance deep within her core. She knows what awaits her—the pain, the discomfort, and the surrendering of control.

But even as doubt grows and gnaws at her being, she refuses to show any sign of weakness. With a defiant smirk playing on her lips, she braces herself for what’s to come.

He takes his cock, still slick with saliva from his earlier conquest, and enters her ass in one swift motion. The tight ring of muscle gives way with no resistance as if it exists solely for his pleasure. A sharp gasp escapes Raven’s lips as she feels the initial sting of penetration mixed with an undeniable wave of pleasure.

Her stomach distends from the fullness as every inch of him fills her completely. As he begins to thrust into her relentlessly, Raven can’t deny that there is a certain twisted satisfaction in being taken so thoroughly by this dominant force.

But amidst the physical sensations coursing through her body, her seed of doubt blossoms into a dark flower deep within Raven’s blackened soul. Every stroke pushes against the boundaries she thought she had set for herself—testing not only her limits but also challenging everything she believed about power and control.

Yet even in this vulnerable position, Raven holds on to a fragment of resistance. Her defiance shows in small ways—a clenched fist and a defiant look.

As ripples of pleasure radiate through her ass like electric shocks, Raven can feel herself losing control despite all efforts to resist. Her ass tries desperately to milk his cock for every drop of his dark cum—betraying any semblance of resistance left within her.

He continues to thrust with unrelenting force; any pain she would normally experience instead is pure bliss radiating from her eager hole. Her face starts to betray her inner struggle as she lets out an involuntary moan, her eyelids fluttering. She catches herself, shaking her head out of the bliss that is consuming her.

“Is this all you got?” Her voice weak and quieter than she intended.

The man smirks, his grip on her hips tightening as he increases the pace of his thrusts. “Defiant until the very end!” he laughs amusedly, his voice filled with sadistic delight. “You will surely be one of my most powerful slaves.”

Raven’s resistance flickers for a moment as waves of pleasure crash against the walls of her mind. Doubt is seeping into her heart, threatening to rule her consciousness—was she capable of resisting such a dominant force?

She clenches her fists and digs her nails into the palms of her hands, the pain giving her focus as she is determined not to let him win. With gritted teeth, she forces herself to speak through gasps and moans.

“You think this is enough?” She manages to breathe out between thrusts. “You underestimate me. You arrogant fuck.” She tries to spit at him but it comes out as a glob of drool that drips down to her tits as they bounce wildly from his thrusts.

The man’s eyes narrow with amusement at Raven’s attempted defiance. He senses her resolve weakening with every thrust. A sadistic smile curls on his lips as he leans in closer, his breath hot against Raven’s ear. “Oh, my sweet little rebel,” he whispers huskily, his voice dripping with both amusement and authority. “You think your resistance is noble, but it’s futile. Your spirit will break just like the rest.”

Raven grits her teeth, a mixture of anger and arousal coursing through her veins. She refuses to let him see the tidal wave of doubt that is assaulting her mind as a small voice whispers in the depths of her subconscious, telling her not to give in.

But then she feels a presence beside her—Kayla, or rather what remains of Kayla after being transformed into a mindless puppet by her dominant master.

“Thrall,” he says to the puppet formerly known as Kayla. “Break her spirit.” The husk obeys without thought or emotion. “Yes master, I exist to obey.”

Kayla stands next to Raven, their bodies touching. Her eyes are dull and lifeless, devoid of any spark that once identified her as an individual.

With a seductive smirk playing on her lips, Kayla slowly begins rubbing Raven’s clit while whispering in her ear with sickening sweetness. “Sweet Raven,” she murmurs enticingly. “Just give in. You know that you chose this path willingly.”

Raven’s body betrays her as pleasure starts mingling with confusion and reluctance deep within her core.

“He has gifted you this power,” Kayla continues softly, each word laced with persuasion and temptation. “This opportunity. And you squander it by defying him? Why fight? Why struggle?”

The sensations coursing through Raven’s body threaten to overwhelm all rational thought as she battles against herself—against the desires that claw at her consciousness.

“You know that you belong to him. That he owns you by right just as he owns me,” the thrall continues seductively, her voice dripping with twisted desire.

Raven’s mind is a battlefield, torn between the pleasure coursing through her body and the lingering fragments of her defiant spirit. The waves of ecstasy crash against her resolve, threatening to break down the walls she had once considered unassailable.

“Why am I fighting this?” The thought bursts to the forefront of her mind, and no answer comes to her as another wave of pleasure overwhelms her senses. Her body trembles, aching for surrender to the tormenting desires that consume her.

Sensing Raven’s impending surrender, Kayla moves in closer, her lips brushing against Raven’s before capturing them in a searing kiss. Their tongues entwine passionately as moans escape both their mouths—a symphony of pleasure and surrender.

Raven’s resistance crumbles as Kayla takes control, guiding their bodies with expert precision. Each touch ignites sparks of sinful delight within Raven’s core; every thrust pushes her further into submission.

The man watches intently, his eyes gleaming with sadistic satisfaction at the sight before him. He revels in their struggle—relishing in their reluctant acceptance of his dominance over their bodies and minds.

As Raven moans out in pleasure, unable to resist the sensations overwhelming her senses any longer, she feels a mixture of shame and exhilaration bubbling within. Her body tries desperately to buck against his cock but remains held firmly in place by this man’s power.

Kayla breaks away from the heated embrace for a moment, locking her dull eyes with Raven as she smirks knowingly. “You can’t fight it forever,” she whispers seductively before claiming Raven’s lips once more.

“Oh God!” screams Raven, her voice filled with a mixture of pleasure and frustration. “You’re right. I don’t know why I fight. God, this is bliss.” Her blackened eyes roll in her head as the overwhelming sensations consume her.

The man laughs darkly, his sadistic delight evident in his tone. “You can secure this pleasure and more for yourself,” he taunts, his voice consumed with arrogance. “All you need to do is beg to be mine. Beg for me to take your blackened soul from you.”

Raven’s body tenses at his words, a flicker of hesitation crossing her face before returning to blissful surrender. The last bit of independence left knows that giving in completely means surrendering not only her mind but also her sense of self, and maybe something even more profound.

But amidst the whirlwind of desire coursing through her veins, a part of Raven craves the release that only submission can bring. The allure of being owned by this dominant force completely eats away at her resistance like a plague of locusts, tempting her to abandon the concept entirely..

She takes a deep breath, finally ready.

“I. I want it,” Raven says hesitantly but resolutely. “I want you to take my soul. To own me completely.”

The man’s grin widens as he leans in closer, relishing in Raven’s vulnerability and newfound willingness to submit.

“Say it louder,” he commands softly.

A shiver runs down Raven’s spine as she feels his dominance asserting itself over every fiber of her being. She knows there is no turning back now—no escape from the path she has chosen.

Summoning all the courage she can muster, Raven looks him directly in the eyes and repeats herself, louder this time:

“I want you to take my fucking soul! Own me, you bastard!” She screams out, bliss evident on her face.

“I accept your terms,” he says with a devilish grin. A contract suddenly appears above her head and the arcane symbols fly from her body onto it, her request itself a binding agreement. The air crackles with electricity as she explodes in orgasm, her very core consumed by bliss.

Her body writhing against his overwhelming power as he releases a stream of dark cum, spilling out around his cock as he remains deep inside her. She feels an ethereal part of her become part of him now as she is bound to him forever.

Raven’s mind reels with overwhelming bliss. What had she just agreed to? Was this the right choice? But before her doubt can continue, pleasure floods through every fiber of her being once more, washing clean any reservations or concerns.

His grip on her hips tightens as he pulls out slowly, savoring the sight of his cum dripping from Raven’s well-fucked asshole. He smirks down at her, his eyes gleaming with both arousal and triumph.

“Well done,” he purrs seductively. “You’ve made the correct choice.” His voice drips with satisfaction.

Raven’s breath hitches in her chest as she realizes the strength of their bond.

“Master, please forgive my arrogance! I should have prostrated myself before you instantly Master. I should have worshiped the seed that spills to the floor after using your slaves. I should have known that you owned me from the moment God first conceived of me and chose a vessel for my soul.” She says with reverence in her eyes, her body still contorted under his power, dark cum leaking out of her ass.

“There is nothing to forgive my little slave. Tonight was carefully planned and orchestrated according to my designs. You only had the illusion of choice. " He smiles at her with satisfaction. Her pussy purrs at the news that this was destined, sending more ripples of pleasure.

“Now, I know you feel and revel in the power you hold, and your desire to dominate remains as strong as your desire to serve me. Do not worry my pet, you have only given me that which you had no use for.”

She smiles broadly as his praise, pleasure evident on her face.

“Oh great and wise Master! I am overcome with joy that I played the part of the resistant victim to your standards my lord.” The truth of her statement is plain to see, her pussy quivering and dripping in her sexual desire as his cum pools underneath her.

“Now slave, I want you to test your power. Take this husk and collect the souls of the people here. You may feed yourself on the souls of the men, but present the souls of the women to me. If you encounter strong resistance or pure souls in any of the women, bring them to me to break personally.”

Raven’s dark mind filled with anticipation and desire. She carefully imagined all the dark opportunities that her new life would afford her in her eternity in service.

With a devilish smile she huskily says, “Your wish is my command Master.