The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Body and Mind Enhancement

Alexia, a young nurse, tries to piece together a mysterious puzzle. Strong women see her doctor for cosmetic surgery and somehow change. Although the surgery is a success, the women seem different. They have changed and all are now extremely docile and controlled. Alexia begins to ask questions about their behavior. Will she solve the puzzle or become a victim?

MC, MD, MF, FF, MA

Alexia looked up as Joanna Barnes walked through the door and into the reception area. Joanna was the editor of one of the leading women’s fashion magazines in the region and a noted champion of women’s rights. Critics called her outspoken, but to Alexia, she spoke truth to power and was a role model for a younger generation of women.

Joanna was one of the newer patients of Dr. Bernard Holloway, one of the best plastic and cosmetic surgeons in the city. She had been referred to Dr. Holloway by Professor Marissa Jones, the head of the Women’s Studies Department at the local University. Alexia checked the room for the Barnes exam and told the receptionist it was ready.

After taking the standard height and weight, Alexia took the vitals and annotated the chart appropriately. “Dr. Holloway will be with you shortly. He is running a little behind schedule today,” Alexia whispered softly so as not to disturb the others in the hallway.

“That’s fine,” Joanna remarked. “I can use a few moments to catch up on my email.” With that, she took out her iPhone and was quickly pecking away at unseen messages while Alexia prepared some notes on the chart. After a few minutes and done with her mail, Joanna looked up and asked, “you are new here, aren’t you?”

Alexia nodded yes and explained: “I moved here to get away from a broken relationship and get a fresh start. Dr. Holloway needed an nurse for both in the office and as an OR assistant when he does surgery. Given my OR background for the last four years, it was a perfect fit for me.”

“So how long have you been a nurse,” Joanna inquired.

“Six years,” Alexia smiled, “and I love every day at the job.”

“Well that is what counts,” Joanna laughed, “too many people get forced into careers or lives that they don’t want. It is refreshing g to find someone doing exactly what they want.”

“Well I would not say exactly what I want. Given a choice, I would have been a doctor, but the deck seemed stacked against me. Somehow my degree from a Woman’s College didn’t count as much as the ones my male competitors had on their resume. I had great grades and MCAT scores, but it wasn’t enough. So, I settled on nursing and am now happy with my BSN.” Alexia looked at Joanna waiting for a reply.

“The system needs to change. I have devoted my life to change, but there is a long way to go.” Joanna seemed genuinely agitated.

There was a knock on the door and Dr. Holloway walked in with a huge smile on his face. “Joanna, I have heard so much about you from Professor Jones. It is a pleasure to meet you.” Extending his hand, he took Joanna’s in his and shook it warmly. “By the way,” he added, “how is Professor Jones these days?”

Joanna smiled answering his question. “She is revamping the Women’s Studies Program at the University and busy. Frankly, I am not happy with some of her course design and faculty selection as she seems to have mellowed in her fervor for equality, but that is just my opinion.”

“Well, we all lose our fire sometimes, but normally get it back,” Holloway answered. “Does she seem happy with the results of the surgery?”

Joanna nodded, “she must, I saw her in a swimsuit at the club last weekend and she looked wonderful. She told me you did an enhancement and lift and she feels years younger.”

Holloway grinned, “I thought her case turned out well and she recovered nicely. In fact, I see her for a follow up next week.” He looked at Joanna, “now, why are you here today?”

Alexia, picked up the chart and prepared to take notes.

“Well, given I am in the fashion world and a publisher, I was thinking of having a similar procedure to Marissa Jones. There is nothing wrong with maintaining a youthful appearance.”

Holloway smiled to himself before answering, “no there is not.” Given all of the Women’s causes you champion, you need to look good as a role model as many look up to you.” He then added, “and of course all of this will be done discretely with no prying paparazzi.” He picked up the chart from Alexia, read the vitals and said, “please disrobe to the waist and let me see what we will be working with.” He added, “I will leave the room for your privacy.

When Joanna was out of her blouse and bra, Alexia got Dr. Holloway who after apologizing for cold hands, examined his newest patient. “Well, you are a 34A right now and fighting against time and Mother Nature as age and gravity come into play and take a toll. However, I have no doubt we can help you.” He then took an image of Joanna and superimposed various options. When she saw the look she liked, Alexia made a note. “Perfect,” Holloway stated, “now I will have our scheduler coordinate a good date for the procedure. You will need at least a two week recovery time.”

As Joanna dressed, she looked to Alexia smiling. “I guess I will see you when I come in for the procedure?” Alexia nodded, “it will be fine and he gets good results.” Joanna left with a promise to check her schedule for the best window to get the procedure done.

As Alexia was cleaning up the room, Dr. Holloway was in his office behind closed doors making a call to Richard Ducks, CEO of Ducks Industries.

“Richard, I have another candidate for your device,” Holloway started the conversation immediately getting Duck’s attention. Richard Ducks had a reputation as one of the world’s biggest sexist and exploiter of women and despite some recent flattering newspaper articles, many believed he was still a wolf in sheep’s clothing.

“I am working on Joanna Barnes the fashion mogul and as you know an ardent feminist. She uses her magazines to stir up her base and if I recall has personally attacked you a few times.” Holloway nodded his head listening to Ducks’ reply.

He continued, “she was referred to me by Professor Jones, who you helped with a few months back. I guess your suggestion to the good professor to refer women of like beliefs to me has paid off.” By the way, I hear she visited you recently, may I ask how it went.”

Ducks smiled remembering fondly the beautiful and brilliant middle aged Professor kneeling on his carpet and giving him a great blow job as he sipped a scotch. “The treatment on her was totally effective,” Ducks commented. “In fact, I would go as far as saying the Professor is well on her way to abandoning her feminist ways for a more hedonistic lifestyle filled with fucking and sucking.”

Both men laughed at this comment.

“Well Joanna mentioned that the professor seemed to be softening her positions and changing in small ways.” Dr. Holloway paused after making that statement and then added, “given the drugs released from the implant, her changes will accelerate over time but she won’t even realize she is being changed. To her, everything remains normal.”

Ducks asked if Joanna wanted a similar treatment to which Holloway answered, “yes, larger breasts and an uplift to keep her young looking.” He then discussed the size implant with the corporate magnate. Ducks laughed, “isn’t it funny how personal vanity brings down each of these women and delivers them into our hands? The irony is not lost on me.”

“Well, you were a genius in developing the drugs that change their personality making them more open to suggestion, mailable, while increasing their sexual needs and desires. They cannot fight their own bodies.” Holloway was genuinely impressed with Ducks’ work as he made the statement.

“Adding it to the implants and embedding microscopic valves that allow the drug to flow into the body on a regular basis or whenever the phone app is activated added to the irony of the situation. The implant becomes the delivery method and the instrument of their downfall. It took awhile to get it just right, but it seems to be working perfectly right now,” Ducks added. “A few more field tests with you and then we can commercialize it to select buyers.”

Holloway laughed, “marketing on the dark web will be great. I can see the tag line now....’turn a bitchy wife into a trophy wife’.......or simply ‘bitch no more.’

Ducks laughed. “I will have two of my early projects while I was developing the drug combination work on marketing. Both Candice and Julia have great marketing skills along with some new talents.” As he said this, Ducks smiled as Julia was under his desk pleasuring him with her warm mouth and tongue.

“Yes, you speak highly of them and I hope to meet them one day,” Holloway added. “Now when can I expect shipment and delivery. I’d like to get Joanna scheduled as soon as possible.

“The package will arrive within the week.” Ducks answered. “I will use the same courier as before.”

As he hung up the phone, Holloway opened a file looking at the pictures of the women he had treated with what he called the Ducks’ Implant.

The idea was simple, find one vain feminist leader and treat her with the implant. Get her under control to refer others and pretty soon, Ducks and a string of affiliated plastic surgeons would undermine the feminist movement. In fact, many of the feminist leaders would be recanting their past sins to the national media undermining Women’s Studies Programs across the country. Holloway reflected on how Ducks sold him the idea by having a noted feminist mouthpiece strip and have incredible sex with him in front of potential investors. He became an immediate believer and after three divorces and large alimony payments, he had no problem with the morality of what they were doing. In fact, Holloway was already working on how his “ex’s” could be treated bringing about an end to his monthly money drain.

On Monday, Joanna called the office and said that the following week would work for the procedure. A date was selected and Alexia sent her the standard pre-op instructions. When the implant arrived to from Ducks Industries, Dr. Holloway handled it himself telling Alexia that it was a new type of implant and he needed to insure some safety protocols were followed.

Opening the box in his office, Holloway pick up the implant. It looked like a standard saline implant and was packaged in a nondescript sterile wrap. The only difference one could see were two small wires for transmission. and reception of data two and from Holloway’s phone app. These wires were microscopic and would easily be hidden deep within the dense breasts tissue. With the app on his phone, Dr. Holloway could set the release dose and timing from anywhere in the world where there was internet or cell phone coverage. Given three drugs were involved, the Ducks’ implant had three distinct chambers indistinguishable to the human eye. With mild sedation administered during any routine checkup, the implant could be refilled quickly and was designed to last 5years before any refill was required.

Dr. Holloway put the implant away, made a few notes in the chart and left for the day. Unknown to the doctor, Alexia was still in the office and as she was getting ready to leave for the evening, she went through the various offices insuring all file cabinets were locked for the day. As she entered, Holloway’s office, her eye immediately went to the file on his desk. “How careless,” she muttered. Reaching down she grabbed the file and as she did a picture of Joanna fell onto the desk. Given the file was unmarked, she thought the picture being there was strange. When she opened the file, her eyes went large. Inside was a listing of prominent women who all had been patients of Dr. Holloway. Glancing quickly, she saw each one had been referred by an earlier patient on the list. She recognized some of the names; many were previous feminist. Previous was the key word she thought, as now a few of the names were founders of a growing movement called “feminist no more.” Its core philosophy was seeing to the destruction of the feminist movement.

“Wow,” Alexia again muttered, wondering how all these women got treated by the same doctor. As she instinctively flipped through the notes, she saw references to Ducks Industries, experimental procedures, and drugs whose names she did not recognize. Again she whispered, “this must be some clinical trial,” and moved to lock up the folder making a mental note to mention it to Dr. Holloway in the morning. Little did she know, all of her actions and responses were being recorded by a closed loop video system.

The next morning, Alexia mentioned to Holloway about his lapse in security and gently reminded him that medical privacy was a big issue. Holloway smiled, thanked her and silently cursed himself for being so stupid. He was not upset that he exposed patient information, but that he left that specific file on his desk. He quickly pulled the security footage up on his desk confirming his worst fears. He watched his young nurse flipping through the file, examining the notes, and then carefully returning the file to the cabinet. He was unsure what conclusions she drew, but he was a cautious man and immediately called Richard Ducks.

Ducks was not happy. “That was extremely careless on your part, Dr. Holloway, you might jeopardize all we have accomplished so far. I don’t need an inquisitive nurse poking around in our business.”

Holloway nodded his head and answered simply, “I understand.”

“If she shows the slightest curiosity in your work or patients, you know what to do,” Ducks said in a stern voice. He added, “she will just become another patient and a satisfied one at that.” The call then ended.

Everything seemed fine in the office until Marissa Jones arrived for her checkup. Alexia was left alone with the professor and going over her chart asked routine questions. After getting answers, Alexia asked some pointed questions.

“Professor Jones, “how have you been sleeping?”

“It is funny you should ask, but ever since the surgery, I have had vivid dreams, very vivid dreams.” Marissa paused for a moment as if thinking and continued while blushing slightly. “The dreams are very sexual and that has never happened before.”

Alexia made a mental note and nodded adding, “anything else?”

“Well, my mind seems sharper. For example, I immediately realized the courses I proposed were flawed and I revised them accordingly.” Professor Jones stopped and simply said, “how could I have been wrong all of these years?”

Alexia looked up surprised wondering to herself, “what has happened to the passionate firebrand.”

Dr. Holloway, unknown to Alexia, had been watching it all on a video monitor and was immediately alarmed by what he saw and heard. Walking in, he greeted the professor and immediately checked his work. “I must admit, your breasts turned out wonderful. How do they feel?”

Marissa looked down almost submissively and whispered, “they feel wonderful, you have made me a new woman.”

Holloway looked at Alexia and saw the look of shock on her face. He lightened the moment by saying, “another satisfied customer.” Everyone gave a nervous laugh.

When the appointment was over, Holloway retreated to his office and called Ducks with the news. “There is only one thing to do,” Ducks said, “I will send a new set of implants designed for your inquisitive nurse. I will also send a nurse from my staff to assist you while yours is in recovery.” Holloway just nodded his head.

“Don’t worry Doctor, in a few weeks you will be enjoying the benefits of a very friendly nurse and assistant.” Ducks then ended the call.

The following week, Holly Burwell arrived at the facility and met with Dr. Holloway. Following the meeting, she was introduced to Alexia under the guise of refreshing her skills under Dr. Holloway. Alexia was asked to show her around and familiarize her with the OR suite. She did it all with a friendly and helpful attitude unaware that Holly was at the office to assist in Alexia’s demise. At the end of the day, Holloway reminded everyone of tomorrow’s procedure.

At exactly 630 AM, Alexia entered the office heading down to the OR wing. She checked on preparations and then looked for Holly who she found near the coffee machine. “Would you like a cup of coffee,” Holly asked while pouring herself one. Alexia nodded and said “yes.”

“I’ll bring it to you in a minute. Holly called to her.

Holly poured a second cup, added cream and sugar, and then put a premeasured dose of Midazolam into the drink. Given it was a syrup and sweet in nature, Holly knew the sugar would disguise any taste. Walking down the hall, she found Alexia and handed her the cup. As Alexia sipped, Holly smiled. Even though she had done this tens of times for Ducks, she never got over the thrill of drugging someone without their knowledge. Now, she thought, we just need to wait for about 30 minutes. She joined Alexia in preparing the OR for the upcoming surgery.

By 715, Alexia began to feel a little faint. Barely noticeable at first, the feeling became more and more pronounced over the minutes. By 730, she told Holly that for some reason, she was light headed and needed a short break, Holly helped her to a nearby gurney and had her lay flat. Within minutes, Alexia was asleep under mild sedation.

Immediately, Holly directed the OR Techs on what to do. Alexia, she added, was now the patient. With precise and practiced movements, the staff soon had Alexia out of her scrubs and into a hospital gown, started an IV and completed all preparations for surgery. When finished. Alexia was left in the room with Holly who would be the OR nurse.

Holly looked to the clock noting the initial sedative, which was short duration, should be wearing off. Almost like clockwork, Alexia’s eyes fluttered. Holly said in a soothing voice, “welcome back, dear, we are just about ready to start.” She reached up to the IV line and injected a clear drug smoothing Alexia’s hair and whispering, “that will keep you relaxed until anaesthesia time.” Her mind confused, Alexia tried to say “there is some mistake, something is wrong,” but it came out mumbled.

Looking down with a comforting face, Holly just shook her head. “It is not unusual that patients get last minute jitters. I am sure you have seen it in your OR before. That is why the sedatives are so nice. I can see you relaxing again.” She then walked over and picked up the chart flipping papers commenting “and I see your signature right here for the procedures.”

With that, the gurney was pushed into the operating suite and all Alexia could do was stare up at the ceiling as a feeling of relaxation washed over her. She felt her arms being pulled out on surgical boards and her gown being undone followed by a warm drape covering her body. She heard muffled voices and then heard Dr. Holloway. He leaned over the table, smiled down at her and simply said, “you should enjoy your time on the other side of the table and the new you that emerges.” With that he nodded nodded, a mask was placed over Alexia’s face, a syringe was emptied into the IV port, and the young nurse’s world collapsed in darkness.

Five hours later, Richard Ducks received a call from Holloway. “Thanks for sending Holly, everything went smoothly and my nurse is resting comfortably in the recovery suite. We will keep her here for a few days.”

“Have you tested the phone app and dosage yet,” Ducks asked.

“Yes, Alexia received her initial dose immediately after surgery and is now on the constant flow program. If all works out, we should see the results when she awakes.” Holloway waited for a response.

“Good,” Ducks commented. “I don’t want anything left to chance. If need be, send her here and we can do an inpatient treatment before sending her back.”

“I don’t think that will be necessary,” Holloway answered. “I have things under control.”

“Do you plan on keeping her there,” Ducks laughed wondering what Holloway intended for his nurse.

“Yes, she’s smart, beautiful and sexy. After treatment, she will even be sexier and so controllable, why would I give that up?”

“That’s why I like you,” Ducks laughed, “you are a greedy bastard.”

Seventy-two hours later, Alexia opened her eyes and tried to remember where she was located. Looking around, she saw that she was in the clinic and her first thought was ‘why am I here?’ As she tried to move, she felt a tightness in her chest and some discomfort and looking under the sheet saw familiar bandages over her breasts. Before she could do anything else, Holly entered the room beaming at her, “well, hello sleepyhead. How are you feeling?”

“Let me be the first to tell you everything was a success and turned out just the way you wanted. You will look stunning when healed.” Holly looked into Alexia’s eyes and she saw the nurse trying to process what she was told. Before anything else was said. Dr. Holloway walked in and checked the chart.

“Alexia,” Holloway started talking to his nurse. “You were the perfect patient and will love the results. Now you know the recovery drill perfectly, so follow the same advice you give patients. Given you live alone, I will keep you here for about two more days until the drains come out and then you can go home. I don’t want to see you at work until a full two weeks has passed. Holly will cover until then.”

Alexia found herself nodding her head in agreement as everything Dr. Holloway said made sense. Both Holloway and Holly inwardly smiled as they watched this result. Alexia accepted what had happened as normal and was now too docile to ask any questions.

Holloway walked up to the IV and inserted a syringe in the port. “This should help you relax and heal,” he said. He nodded to Holly leaving the room and she followed as soon as Alexia’s eyelids fluttered.

“Please use the app and increase the dosage on each drug by twenty percent. We need to maximize her time here before we send her home.” Holloway looked at Holly as she made the note in the chart. Holly then picked up her iPhone, pulled up the app and using the dosage tab, increased the dose twenty percent. Deep in Alexia’s breasts, the Ducks Implant received the signal and allowed an additional twenty percent of the prescribed does to leak into the surrounding breast tissue and then into the bloodstream. She looked to Holloway, “this technology is amazing.”

As Alexia slept, she had multiple dreams, each more vivid then the first, and all of them sexual in nature. Dreaming was not new to the young nurse, but sexual dreams were. However, because of the drugs, nothing would ever seem amiss to Alexia. Her new reality was whatever Holloway presented.

At that moment, Holly was bent over Dr. Holloway’s desk where she pressed her tight pussy back onto his hard cock. Holly was an early victim of Ducks, but given the success of the protocol, never thought anything was wrong. Now she not only helped implant others transforming their lives, but pleasured Ducks and selected associates whenever asked. All Holloway mentioned was he could use some excitement and Holly immediately stripped in his office. One thing led to another and within minutes, the doctor and nurses were fucking on his office desk. As he slid is cock in and out of his replacement nurse, Holloway smiled knowing this was the new norm. When Holly left, Alexia would take her place.

Three days later, Alexia went home unaware of what happened. In her mind, she requested the surgery and Dr. Holloway was kind enough to perform it. Over the next two weeks, her dosage was controlled by the doctor who looked forward to her return to the office. He now thought of a million good reasons why having a nurse who underwent his procedures would be good for business. Finally, the day of her return arrived. Both doctor and patient were nervous.

Alexia was in the office by 8am and met Holly. Alexia was ready for work, but she was also a patient scheduled for the first followup appointment of the day. Holly escorted her into the exam room, had her disrobe and left her for Dr. Holloway. As he walked in, Holloway looked to Holly saying, “make sure we are not disturbed.”

As the door shut behind him, Holloway walked over to his young nurse who was sitting on the exam table. “How are you feeling now,” he asked with a smile.

“Fine,” Alexia answered, “everything is healing nicely.”

Holloway grinned internally as it was clear Alexia was not questioning why she had the surgery done. It now seemed like it was her idea.

“Stand and let me have a look,” Holloway asked, and as she did, he had another request. “Please remove the rest of your clothes, I want to look how everything blends in.”

Alexia, immediately stepped out of her skirt and then her panty and was soon naked standing in front of her employer and surgeon. Holloway walked around her inspecting his work and allowing his eyes to roam the rest of her youthful body. He then made a few suggestions.

“Alexia, I think you would feel much better if you kept your body waxed and smooth, don’t you agree.” The young nurse nodded her head.

Holloway continued, “you have a spa appointment later this week for hair and nails, given your interaction with patients, we need you looking your best at all times. You will change your hairstyle into something shorter and sexier.” Alexia nodded her head.

“Finally Alexia, you will upgrade your lingerie. Given your treatment, you will be a walking advertisement for patients about what is possible and I will ask you to show yourself so they see the possibilities. You must look sexy, alluring and sensual.” Again, Alexia nodded.

“Look at me Alexia, do you like having my eyes on you?” Holloway asked his nurse directly.

Alexia stood there and without hesitation nodded and whispered “yes, it feels good.”

Holloway smiled knowing that Ducks and his program had nothing to worry about. “Well, you are now a 36C and look wonderful. You should feel sexy and sensual.” The doctor almost knew how she would respond.

“I owe it all to you, Dr. Holloway, you work miracles and I am so grateful.” Alexia seemed sincere when she made the statement.

“Well, Alexia, why don’t you show me how grateful you are.” Holloway slowly unzipped his pants freeing his cock as he finished the sentence. He watched as Alexia’s eyes were drawn to his crotch and he detected both passion and a growing hunger. It now seemed that the young nurse knew exactly what to do.

Alexia slowly got to her knees and could not take her eyes off of the growing cock inches from her lips. She felt arousal, need, and the desire to please this powerful man who helped her so much. With no hesitation, she parted her warm lips and engulfed his warm flesh. As she did, a small moan escaped her lips as Holloway whispered “good girl.” For the next few minutes, she pleasured his cock in every way possible taking him deeper and deeper with each thrust of her lips. Nothing seemed wrong to Alexia, what was happening seemed normal and everyday. When she felt Holloway’s cock throb, she knew he was about to explode. Instead of pulling away from him, she swallowed him deeper and was rewarded with spurt after spurt of hot cum flowing down her throat. Holloway could not help but smile. These results after two weeks were remarkable. He could not wait to tell Ducks.

When Alexia finished, she dressed and was soon ready to assist other patients. Before she left, Holloway handed her some pod casts and he asked her to listen to them each evening for the following week. Nodding her head and smiling, Alexia said she would and then finished, “is there anything else I can do for you?” Holloway smiled and thought of all the things she could do, but did not want to rush things, so he said “no, we have to see to the patients.”

To Be Continued