The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Blood of Canan

Synopsis: Adam Ben Tel died in battle. What happened next changed him forever.

All characters in this story are eighteen years of age or older

The sword struck Adam in the back, near the appendix. The Egyptian soldier drove it in deep and then moved on.

Adam fell. The wound fatal.

Megiddo, Canaan had tried (and failed) to resist the armies of Thutmose III. Despite a coalition of forces; Canaanites, Kadesh, Megiddo, Hurrians, and even the Kingdom of Mitanni, they were not enough.

Adam was surprised when he awoke the next morning. It was still dark… he knew it was night… but the stars… Looking up at them they appeared brighter… like he could see each with its own corona.

He was also surprised to be… alive…

He heard a strange gurgling sound near-by and he sat up.

There appeared to be a woman leaning over a soldier. Was she … kissing him?

She grunted though, like an animal in heat… She almost sounded like she was being pleasured.

The man’s arm twitched and then… it seemed to ‘relax’ and fall limp.

She suddenly dropped the man.

She gasped and wiped her face… though Adam could not yet see it.

A man further away moaned. Her head snapped around towards him and then, quite impossibly she leapt the 10m from her position till she was on him…

She embraced him as she had embraced the other man.

Adam felt a strange burning in his stomach… a great hunger…

He was fascinated by this strange woman, but he slowly reached into a small leather satchel by his side and drew out the remained of the bread he’d bought the day earlier.

She drew it to his mouth and then… Disgust… he spat it away.

The woman spun around, and was on her feet. She’d heard him.

As she gazed at him he could see her features for the first time…

She was beautiful. Pale. But… her mouth smeared in red.

She hissed at him and as she brought her hands up he watched as her fingernails extended out… quite impossibly… into talons.

“What are you?” she hissed.

“What? What am i?” he gasped.

She drew closer to him and he could see her fang-like upper canines.

Adam suddenly felt a strange sensation in his mouth… like his teeth were coming out… he opened his mouth and his two upper canines extended into fangs…

The woman stood up, quite astonished.

“Oh, my!” she gasped.

“What is this?” Adam gasped feeling his teeth.

“You’re… you’re one of us…”

“What? One of what?”

“You are a vampire… like me…,” she said. And as she said that her fangs retracted and her fingernail talons drew back till her hands looked quite normal again.

“What is this?” he gasped “Did you do this to me?”

“No!” she smiled “You… you must have died…”

“Yes… I… now… what?” he gasped and he realised he had died! He felt for the wound in his back… and it was gone…

“What curse is this?” he asked.

“No.. it… it’s a gift…” she said and she took a step closer… but was still wary of him.

Then she turned to the east.

“We… we have to go now…”

“Go? Go where?”

“Quick”

“Why?”

“The sun… it’s going to rise soon…”

“So?”

“If you stay here you will die… the death that is death…” she said.

“What?”

“Come”

“No… I…”

“Come!” she said and took his hand.

She began drawing him away to the town.

“I…,” he began but he allowed her to lead him off the field of battle and into the town of Megiddo.

She kept looking back towards the east… and the warm glow began to transform the darkness.

She lead him through streets—though early—crowded with many wounded soldiers from the recent battle.

“I… I have lodgings here…,” she said. She wiped the redness off her face (which she had covers with part of a veil).

“You live here?”

“No.. I… I followed the army…”

“Followed it? Why?”

“For the battle… the wounded… the feast!” she said as they came to a door.She banged on it “We’re here…,” she said.

He looked now to the east. And he felt it… a sense of dread.

An old woman opened the door a little, and seeing her paying guest opened it with a sudden smile.

“Come in, mistress” she said. (She called her that as a term of respect, nothing else).

“Come! Come!” the paled woman lead him in.

They went to her room.

A woman was there.. and she was startled.

“Mistress?”

“Silence” the vampire said

The woman bowed.

“This is my slave Kalina” the vampire said as the slave opened a very big box… a long box. Like a coffin.

“What are you doing?”

“You sleep in here.. with me…”

He looked at her wryly.

“For today only…,” she said. She was a pragmatist.

“If you fee the need… you may poke me…”

“Poke you..”

“Yes… if you urge…” she said pointing to his crotch…

She turned and got in. “Come…” she urged.

“I… I don’t even know your name…”

“Lilith” she said as she lay down.

“I am Adam…”

“How appropriate” she laughed “Come, you lie on me”

“On you?”

“Not enough room otherwise…” she said. “As I said…you can poke me… I will not mind…”

“Poke you…?” he laughed. This really was all so strange.

He looked at the slave and she seemed equally anxious that he lie in box… quickly

He lay down on Lilith. Then the lid came down.They were no in the dark.

“You hunger?”

“Yes…,” he said.

“Here…” she drew her first across her mouth then bent her arm back to him.

In the dark her blood seemed to him luminous red… and he smelled it. He tasted it… he fed.

It was delicious.

Outside he could hear Kalina as she covered the box and grabbing a small dagger sat on it. She would guard her mistress with her life…

Lilith drew her arm away and tucked it under herself… For Adam… he was feeling a buzz… but he was still hungry…

Lilith moved a little under him, pressing up against him and he grew hard. In the darkness he sensed her invitation and he rose up a little from her. Accomodating him she pulled her dress up. He found her hole… and pushed into her…

“Mmm-mmm,” she sighed appreciatively as he moved in and out of her slowly… deliberately so.

His own cock… felt heavier, fatter. longer… and if it were possible… harder.

And yet as he pushed into her she managed to stretch to accommodate him…

He’d humped women before, but there, confided, in the dark, his cock buried in her body… she felt so much better than anyone he’d ever fucked before.

* * *

When the sun began to set Lilith stirred. He woke, and realised his cock was still hard, and inside her. “You can get off me now…,” she said… There wasn’t a hint of acrimony in her voice.

As he pulled up out of her Kalina began opening the lid.

Adam drew up off Lilith and tucked his cock back. Lilith straightened her dress out as she stood.

“You will need to fee now…,” she said.

He turned and looked at Kalina.

“No!” Lilith snapped and sprung out of the coffin “This creature is mine!”

“I… I need to ask you so many things…”

“Feed first…,” she said “Questions later….”

“But…”

“Go…,” she signalled to the door “The town is there for you…”

“But… I… I don’t….”

“Let it happen…,” she said “It’s in you… you will know what to do…” She was calm and re-assuring.

He watched as Kalina moved in front of Lilith, her back to her. She tilted her head and brushed back her hair, exposing her neck. Lilith smiled and, as she did, her canines extended into fangs.

“Go!” she said.

And she snapped her head forward and bit into Kalina

“Oooooo!” Kalina gasped as if having sex.. “Oh, yesssss” she sighed.

Lilith supped on Kalina and Adam felt a burning hunger… He wanted to join…

He turned and left for the evening dimness…There was still light in the sky, but the sun was not touching the earth directly. He learnt something already. Indirect sunlight was not harmful. But… it was uncomfortable.

He passed through the marketplace as people began to set up for the day.

He paused. The sensations were over-whelming. He could smell their blood.

He heard a humming and looked up a side-alley to a woman washing herself. Something about her drew him to her… of all the people he’d seen already she seemed to stand out to him.

Then, he realised… she was on her period. She was cleaning herself because culture said she was ‘unclean’ at this time of her cycle.

She looked up when she noticed he was there.

She drew a smile when he suddenly leapt at her.

He drove her backwards, turning her neck. He didn’t even feel his canines extend into fangs. He twisted her head exposing her neck and bit into her.

His razor sharp canines pushed through her skin and suddenly blood welled up into his mouth. Blood. Delicious. Warm. Coppery.

Something about this moment… she could not cry out. She had never felt anything like this kind of penetration before.

Something spoke in her mind “Still!” and her whole body relaxed. Even as he lay uncomfortably on her partly bent back body.

He sucked. The huger

Oh, that hunger was so strong….

And she never fought against him…

Not that he noticed. He was so ravenous.

Only afterwards as the liquid dried up and he found himself sucking on a husk did he realise where he was.

He rose up, like he was suddenly embarrassed…But it was more than that… It was the awareness of what he had done, and the desire to make sure no one had seen…

The woman’s dress lay empty… except for a large pile of dust.

He suddenly noticed someone standing there in the doorway, mouth open, shocked.

It must have been the woman’s daughter.

At first he thought she was going to scream.

His eyes bore into hers and he realised he was holding her gaze.

“Go!” he said in her mind.

She turned, went back inside and closed the door.

He returned to Lilith… a journey that seemed to take seconds.

He found her in bed her face between her slave’s thighs, lapping away. And, he realises she was still feeding (though she had only taken small sips at a time..)

She realised he was there and she rolled over and sat up.

“You have questions now?” she smiled… a bloodied red smile (as she did this Kalina reached over to the side and took a cloth and pressed it against her wound).

“What…? What are we?”

“We are vampires…we feed on the blood of these creatures…”

“Creatures.. but.. humans they…”

“You think you were one… once…?”

“Yes”

“You were never one of them…”

“What?”

“You were always one of us… your father… he must have…”

“I never knew my father…”

“But he must have been a vampire…”

“But… I never needed this before…” he said gesturing towards Kalina and the two fang marks there…

“We transform into our true selves after… puberty usually…” she said and realised that his transformation had somehow been delayed.

“I… I died..”

“That must have been the trigger…” she said

“That wound… what was it… a sword?”

“Something like that”

“It could not kill you… only a wooden spear tot he heart, or the sun…”

“Do… do I have to kill to…?”

“No.. obviously not… “ she said as Kalina, quite eventually was not dead… and was now on her feet fixing her clothes.

“You must take a slave…,” Lilith said “Like I have… and then you can feed a little at a time… or, you can feast… it’s up to you…”

“And… that woman…”

“What woman?”

“I… I fed.. and she…”

“You drained her?”

He could only nod…

“What about her?”

“She… she never screamed, or cried out…”

“You have a power to control their minds…” Lilith said “You would have exercised that… even if you did so unconsciously…” she added “Eventually you will learn to use it as and when you wish to use it..”

“Will I… always be like this?”

She laughed. What a strange question. She rose up however never answering that.

“You should go now…” she said.

“Go?”

“Yes… go… find your own place in the world… you like I… we cannot hunt in the same places.. this is… this is my ‘territory’” she said.

“But… I…?”

“You want to… lie in me again?”

He nodded.

“Yes… I will allow it… but then you must go… do you understand?”

He nodded again.

She pulled her dress up, turned around and bent over, till her elbows were on the bed.

He gazed at her sleek, glistening slit…

She was all that he found to mean ‘pleasure’. They copulated for an hour.

He left the town. With him was Rebekah… his slave. A woman he’d simply picked up on his way out to the western gate. She’d dropped the basket she was carrying and turned and walked behind him… kind of in a daze… aware she was following him out into the countryside but not sure why she was doing so.

At the next town he fucked her and she was his for life…(her life). She cried out his name, and her eyes seemed to glaze over as her will was subsumed.

He fed. He fed from her, and from a prostitute. He spared them both.

Over time he got used to his new way of being. He went north to the Kingdom of Asok… and there he dwelled for the next millennia feasting on the blood of Canan.

The End