The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Blinded Me With Science

Jovan Vlasic rubbed the muscles in the back of his neck. If he’d known the position was going to be this much work ...

Vlasic corrected himself. Being head of the engineering department wasn’t a bad thing. It was just that sometimes, it could be such a pain in the rear, especially when he was doing things that had absolutely nothing to do with engineering at all.

Like this, he told himself. One of his professors had been arrested again for drunk driving. It wasn’t the first time and it most likely wouldn’t be the last. His students thought him eccentric but Vlasic wondered how much of that was eccentricity and how much of it was the fact that he practically sloshed his way into class. He’d already talked with David about his problem. He’d even offered to get him counseling but David had declined. Was now finally the time that they were going to have to do something more serious with David?

His thoughts were interrupted by the tinny voice over the intercom. “Dr. Vlasik,” the voice asked.

Jovan pressed the button. “Yes, Patricia.”

“There’s a Mr. Dalton here to see you.”

Dr. Vlasik looked at the clock. Was it that time already? It was. Oh geez. “Give me a minute, Patricia.”

“Would you like me to bring him to you?”

“Just give me a minute, Patricia.”

“Yes, doctor.”

Patty O’Connell looked at the man at her desk. “He’ll be ready in just a minute,” he told the man. “Can I get you anything while you’re waiting?”

The man shook his head. “No, I’m fine.”

“Yes, sir,” the woman said, and she went back to her work.

Her intercom buzzed a few minutes later. “Yes, doctor.”

“I am ready now,” said Dr. Vlasik. “If you could escort Mr. Dalton back to my office.”

“Yes, of course, doctor.” She looked at the man. He was a sales rep but she didn’t recognize the firm. “If you’ll follow me,” Patty said.

Mark Dalton grinned as he stood. “You lead,” he said, “and I’ll follow.”

Patty smiled wanly as she stood and came around her desk. Like she hadn’t heard that one before. “If you’ll follow me,” she said again.

Patty’s hips swayed seductively as she led the man down the hall. It was a little game she liked to play. Most of the professors and heck, most of the students for that matter, were males, so Patty chose to give them a little hip action just to see if she could get a rise, literally and figuratively, out of them. She’d been doing it for so long that it was almost second nature to her.

This one was easy even if she wasn’t. Mark Dalton’s eyes had seemed to lock in on her butt almost from the moment she got in front of him. Hardly surprising, she told herself. After all, so many guys had told her that she had a great ass that after a while, even Patty had come to believe that it might just be true.

“This way, Mr. Dalton,” the secretary said as she led the man down yet another corridor.

Finally, she stopped and she knocked on a door. “Professor?”

“Ah, Patricia,” Dr. Vlasic said, “Come in. Come in. And you’ve brought Mr. Dalton. Good. Good. Can I offer you something to drink, sir?”

Dalton shook his head. “No, I’m fine.”

“If that will be all, doctor,” the department secretary said.

“Yes, of course. And a little bit of privacy if you please.”

“Yes, of course, doctor.” Patty withdrew from the office and she shut the door behind her.

Patty went back to her desk. There were a couple of letters that needed to be written and Dr. Salzmann wanted her to schedule a talk and there were other tasks that needed doing, too.

Mark Dalton stopped by her desk on the way out. He wasn’t the first one who’d done that, and he most certainly wouldn’t be the last and while he didn’t come right out and say it, Patty knew what the man wanted. He wanted to see if she were available.

She wasn’t. Some guys figured that out sooner rather than later and some others just didn’t care. Patty pretty much figured Mark Dalton was in the latter category. He was a salesman, after all, and he figured the product he was selling, him, was more than enough for Patty. She let the man go on for a bit before she finally told him no. “I have work to do,” she told the man.

“Just give me your number,” the man said.

“Really, Mr. Dalton,” the girl said. “I have work to do.”

“Give me your number and I’ll leave.”

Patty sighed. She hated these kinds. Did he really think that was going to work. “If you ever want to talk to me again, I think you’ll be leaving now.”

The man seemed to sense that he’d lost. He straightened up. “Fine,” he said and with that, he left, stopping just short of stomping away from Patty’s desk.

Patty shook her head. It always amazed her that strong arm tactics like that ever worked with anyone and yet she knew they did. It was just amazing.

Patty watched the man go but before she could return to her work, her intercom buzzed. “Yes, doctor,” she said.

“Patricia, I was wondering if you could join me in my office for a few moments.”

“Yes, doctor. Of course, doctor.”

Patty picked up her pad and walked back to Dr. Vlasic’s office. She knocked on his door.

“You wanted to see me, doctor?”

“Yes, Patricia. Come in and close the door, please.”

Patty did as she was told and took a seat in front of the man.

“Patricia, it has come to my attention that you have been trying to tease some of the men around here.”

Oh crap, Patty thought. Had someone ratted her out. Or maybe it was one of the women. The department was predominantly male but that didn’t mean there were no women around. Maybe one of them was jealous although Patty couldn’t see why. After all, she was just having a little fun, but she wasn’t actually hurting anyone. “I’m not sure I understand what you’re talking about, Doctor.”

The man steepled his fingers. “How do I put this delicately,” the man said. “Hmmm. You like to wear tight jeans, don’t you?”

“Yes, doctor, but that’s not against the dress code.”

The department head leaned back in his chair. “No,” he said. “No, it is not. It’s just that you seem to take a delight in showing yourself off to some of the men around here.”

“I don’t,” Patty lied.

“Yes, well, from what I’ve been hearing, I’d have to say otherwise. You know that some of the men on our staff are happily married men, don’t you?”

“Yes, doctor.”

“I’m not telling you what to do,” the man said. “Not right now. I’m just suggesting that you might want to wear something a little less ... provocative ... from now on.”

“Yes, doctor.”

“Maybe wear a dress instead of jeans tomorrow.”

“Yes, doctor.”

“You do have a dress, don’t you?”

“Yes, doctor.”

“Good. Then maybe we won’t have to have this conversation again.”

“No, doctor.”

“That will be all.”

“Yes, doctor.”

As dressings down went, Patty thought, that one hadn’t been all that bad. There was no talk of personnel files or anything like that. There was merely a suggestion for a change in attire and Patty could handle that. As much as she might want to, Patty wouldn’t be wearing her jeans anymore.

The next day at work, Patty was sitting at her desk when the intercom buzzed. “Yes,” she said.

“Patricia, this is Dr. Vlasik. I was wondering if you could come back to my office.”

“Of course, sir. Right away, sir.”

Moments later, Patty was knocking on the department head’s door. “You wanted to see me, sir?”

“Patricia, yes. Come in, and close the door please.”

Patty did as she was told and she took a seat.

“Patricia,” the man began, “I thought we had an understanding yesterday.”

“An understanding, doctor?”

“About your style of dress,” the man said. “I thought we agreed you were going to dress less provocatively. I thought we had agreed you were going to wear a dress.”

“Yes, doctor.”

“Well,” the man said. “What happened?”

It was only then that Patty looked down at herself. She was wearing a stylish top and a pair of jeans.

“Do you like to flaunt the rules,” the man asked.

Patty shook her head. “I don’t know what happened,” she said.

The department head shook his head. “It appeared you forgot what we talked about yesterday, Patricia.”

“But I didn’t forget, doctor.”

“So you mean you did it on purpose then.”

“No, sir. I mean, I didn’t mean to ... I mean, I remembered, it’s just that ... it’s just that I just grabbed the first thing in the morning, I guess.”

The man shook his head. “Really? You expect me to believe that, that you just didn’t know what you were putting on? Really, Patricia.”

When he said it like that, it just didn’t sound all that believable to Patty. Was it possible the man was right? Was it possible she really did mean to flaunt his will?

The man eased up on her. “I’ll tell you what. If you want to, I’ll let you go home over the lunch break and change.”

“I think I’d better do that,” Patty said.

“Yes,” the department head said. “I think you should.”

It was later that day when Patty came back to work. She’d been rather upset before but she felt much better now and that was when the department head stopped by her desk. The man took one look at her and then he shook his head. “Patricia, will you come with me?”

“Yes, of course, doctor.” Patty picked up her notepad and she followed the man back to his office.

“Shut the door, will you, Patricia.”

Once again, Patty shut the door.

“Tell me, Patricia, why did I let you go to lunch early?”

“So I could change out of my jeans.”

The man snorted. “I thought so but I had to make sure you knew that, too. So tell me, Patricia, if I let you go to lunch early so you could go home and change out of your jeans, tell me, why are you still wearing your jeans?”

“What?”

“I asked you why are you still wearing your jeans?”

Patty looked down at herself. Her boss was right. She was still wearing her jeans.

“You know, if I didn’t know better, I’d almost be thinking you were doing this on purpose.”

“No, I’m not,” Patty protested.

“Oh, come now,” the department head said. “I suppose it almost makes sense. A pretty girl such as yourself wants to get the attention of a more powerful, older man. I suppose I should be flattered, but you know, I’m married.”

And I’ve got a boyfriend, Patty thought, only ...

Only what?

Only why did she feel herself getting wet between her legs?

The department head was looking at her. “So I guess the question is what am I going to do with you now. I suppose I ought to send you home since you are obviously not properly attired but that would leave us short handed here.”

Patty didn’t want to be sent home.

“Do you think you can keep out of trouble if I let you stay,” the man asked.

“I can stay out of trouble,” Patty promised.

“You sure? No more teasing the men in the department?”

“I’m sure,” Patty said.

“All right then. Go back to work.”

Patty gratefully left the man’s office. She wasn’t sure just how she’d gotten herself into this mess but she was bound and determined that she was going to get herself out of it, no matter what it took.

The next day, she was sitting at her desk when the department head entered the office. The man took one look at her and shook his head. “Patricia,” the man said. “If you’ll please follow me.”

Now what had she done, Patty wondered.

The man led the way to his office. “Close the door, would you please?”

Again, Patty did as she was instructed.

Dr. Vlasic put his briefcase down and he turned and looked at his department secretary. “Patricia,” the man said with a shake of his head, “I thought we had an understanding.”

Patty was puzzled. What had she done wrong now.

“Our understanding was that you weren’t going to wear jeans around the office anymore. If I didn’t know better, I’d say it was almost as if you actually wanted to be punished.”

“No, I—”

“No what? Are you saying you really do want to be punished?”

“No, I mean yes, I mean—”

Patty was so confused. She hadn’t wanted to be punished. She was sure of that and yet, when Dr. Vlasic had brought it up, somehow, it almost seemed so right. Maybe that was what she needed to set things straight and them she could start things over with a clean slate.

“I ... I,” the girl stammered.

“You what,” the man demanded.

“I think maybe you’re right,” the girl said. God, she couldn’t believe she was saying this and she couldn’t believe wet her pussy was. “I think maybe I do need to be punished.”

“You do, huh? You think that would put things straight, do you?”

Patty nodded. Why was she agreeing to this, she wondered, and yet at the same time, she knew it was what she wanted.

“I suppose we should make the punishment fit the crime, don’t you think?”

Patty had no idea what the man meant by that but it didn’t really matter. She’d already told herself that she was pretty much going to agree with whatever punishment he wanted to give her.

“Come here,” the man said.

Patty came.

“Bend over my desk.”

Puzzled, Patty once more did as she was told.

“Now, since you seem to like wearing jeans so much, it seems only fitting that we make your jeans part of the punishment.”

Patty was still wondering what the man meant by that when she felt his hand come down hard on her exposed backside. “Ow,” she cried out.

“Silence,” the man said. “I think we both agree that a bad girl like you needs to be punished and that’s just what I’m doing now.”

The girl cried out as the man’s hand once more struck her backside. Oh my God, Patty thought. Oh my God, he’s spanking me. I haven’t been spanked since I was seven years old and I got in a fight with Tammy Brewster at school.

Down came that hand again and again.

Only problem was, as punishments went, this wasn’t as bad as the spanking she’d gotten all that many years ago because there was no doubt about it but the spanking was definitely turning her on.

Once again, that hand struck her bottom and this time, she couldn’t help but moan.

“I don’t want to hurt you,” the man said, “but sometimes, we need punishments like this just so we can learn to do better.”

Don’t let him know, Patty told herself. Don’t let him know just how much you like it, because if you do, he might stop.

Once again, that hand came down on her backside. “Are you listening to me,” the man demanded.

Oh fuck, Patty thought. He was sliding that hand down off her ass and down between her legs.

“Are you listening to me?”

“Yes, doctor,” the girl moaned.

Down came that hand again. “Don’t ‘yes, doctor’ me,” the man said as his hand struck her yet again. “I want to know, are you listening to me.”

The girl moaned again. “I’m listening to you. I’m listening to you.”

“I’m not sure I believe you,” the man said.

“I’m listening to you.”

“Yeah? How about we make sure of that.”

Before Patty could even wonder just what it was the man had meant by that, he was pulling her jeans down over her little, round ass and suddenly, there she was, bent over his desk again but this time with her jeans down around her knees and with her panties on full display. There was no way she was going to be able to hide it now, she told herself. There was no way she was going to be able to hide just how wet she was.

Down came that hand again and the girl yelped but the truth was he wasn’t spanking her as hard as he had been before and once again, his hand slid between her legs.

“I hope you understand that this is for your own good,” the man said.

Patty moaned again. She was having a hard time understanding anything beyond the fact of how wet her pussy was.

Down came the hand again and once more, it drifted between her thighs. “You do a great job keeping this department running,” the man said.

Patty moaned as the hand came down again.

Once more, that hand slid between her legs. “But you can’t flaunt the rules. No one can.”

Oh God, Patty thought. He had to know how wet this was making her. He had to know how much she needed to be fucked.

“I hope you understand that now.”

Patty moaned again. She’d understand whatever he wanted her to understand, just so long as it meant she could get her pussy off.

“I’m not hearing you,” the man said.

“I understand,” Patty said quickly. “I understand.”

Good. The man gave her butt a couple of light pats and then he squeezed one of her cheeks. “I hope we won’t have to have this conversation again,” the man said. “You can go back to work now.”

No!

“Something wrong,” the man asked.

What was wrong, Patty wondered. Sure, her pussy was wet. Sure, her pussy was needy, but was she really thinking what she thought she was thinking?

“Something wrong,” the man asked again.

Patty shook her head.

“Well then, I think you need to pull your pants up and get back to work.”

Almost in a daze, Patty pulled herself up off the man’s desk. She looked at the department head even as she pulled her jeans back up. He was an old man and she was a young girl. Just what the hell had she been thinking.

“I hope you’ll remember this lesson,” the man said, “and I hope next time you come to work, you’ll do it properly attired.”

Patty staggered out into the hallway. She walked blindly back to her office.

Just what the hell had she been thinking.

The rest of the day passed in a blur. During her morning break, Patty went off to the bathroom and finally got herself off, but even that release did not completely fill her need.

The next morning, Patty was back again at her desk. The events of the previous day had not been forgotten but a good night’s rest had done wonders in letting her put the whole thing in perspective. What had happened the day before was an aberration and it most certainly was not going to happen again.

She was sitting at her desk when the department head entered the office. “Good morning, Dr. Vlasik,” she spritely said.

The man looked at her and scowled. “Come with me.”

Patty felt a momentary twinge of panic. What was wrong, she wondered even as she got up and followed the man but almost as quickly, she calmed herself. The events of the day before would not repeat themselves. Of that much, she was certain.

But still, Dr. Vlasik had told her to follow him so Patty got up out of her chair and she followed.

Jovan Vlasik stepped into his office and then he stepped behind his desk. “Shut the door please,” he told the secretary.

“Yes, sir,” Patty said meekly even as she wondered what was wrong.

“Have a seat,” the man said and Patty sat. The man looked at her and he shook his head. “We seem to be having these conversations an awful lot these days, don’t we?”

Patty shook her head in bewilderment. She had no idea what the department head was talking about.

“Your clothing,” the man said again.

“What about it?”

“You’re wearing jeans again.”

Patty looked down at herself and it was as if she’d seen her jeans for the very first time. She could have sworn she wasn’t wearing jeans when she’d gotten dressed that morning.

“And what’s worse,” the man said, “I can see what you’re wearing underneath.”

Patty looked at the man quizzically.

“I know you’re wearing a thong,” the man said. “I can see it coming up out of your jeans. If I didn’t know better, I’d say you actually wanted people to see what a slut you are. If I didn’t know better, I’d say you actually wanted people to bend you over and fuck you.”

No, she couldn’t be wanting that, Patty told herself, and yet even as she tried to convince herself of that, the image of her being bent over and having some guy peel her jeans off her ass just kept going through her mind and it was making her so hot.

“What about it,” the man demanded. “Is that what you want? Do you want to have some man bend you over? Do you want to be used like some inconsequential little fuck toy?”

Patty knew she should be objecting to that characterization of her but the thing was it was making her so hot to have her boss call her that.

“Is that what you are,” her boss asked. “Are you just a little fuck toy that’s just begging to be bent over?”

No, she wanted to say, but something prevented her.

“Stand up,” the man said.

Patty did as she was told.

“Bend over my desk,” the man said.

Again, Patty did as she was told.

She could feel her boss coming up behind her, one hand on her back even as the other stroked her butt through its little denim covering. “I don’t think there’s any need to spank you today,” the man said.

No, Patty’s mind agreed. No need to spank her today.

“You’re already hot and wet and ready for sex, aren’t you.”

That’s right, Patty agreed. She was already so hot and wet and ready for sex.

As lost as she was in her own feelings, she almost didn’t feel it, the feel of the man’s hands as they pried her jeans off of her ass but she definitely felt it when the man let a hand slide between her legs and she moaned.

“That’s right,” the man told her. “You want this. You want to feel what it’s like to get your pussy fucked.”

That’s right, Patty mindlessly agreed. She needed to be fucked. She needed to feel that dick between her legs.

The man was prying her thong to one side and Patty could feel how wet her pussy was, how wet and how needy. She needed to be fucked. She needed to feel a cock between her legs.

Patty moaned. She could feel the head of that cock being pressed between her legs. This was it, she told herself. This was when she was going to get what she needed.

Patty moaned as she felt that cock being shove up deep inside her pussy.

“Yeah, you like this, don’t you.”

Patty moaned. She knew she shouldn’t like it but she knew it did feel really good.

“You didn’t answer my question,” the man said. “I’ll bet you like this, don’t you?”

Patty moaned again. “Yeah,” she moaned. “Yeah, I like it. I like it a lot.”

“How old are you, Patricia. Twenty-seven is it?”

“Wh-what?”

“I asked you how old you are. Twenty-seven, right?”

Patty moaned. It was getting so hard to think about anything else except that cock in her cunt. Oh geez, that felt so good. The girl moaned again. “I ... I’m tw-twenty-five, sir,” she moaned.

“Twenty-five,” the man said. “That young, huh? I bet you never thought you’d feel a fifty-two year old man’s cock in your pussy, did you, and even if you did, I’ll bet you never thought you’d like it as much as you like this one.”

Patty moaned. She’d never thought it before but now she was wondering why she was thinking it now.

“You’ve got a tight, little pussy,” the man said, “but it’s a very special pussy. It’s a very special pussy that only my cock will ever truly satisfy.”

Patty moaned. That cock was so good.

“You’ve never wanted any cock but mine.”

Patty hadn’t realized that but now that he’d said it, she knew it was true. She’d never, ever wanted any cock but his.

“That’s why you wear your tight, little jeans. It’s for me and me alone. You want to provoke me. You want me to bring you back to my office so I can fuck you good.”

Patty moaned. She hadn’t realized it before but it made sense. That was why she did it.

“And now you’re going to make me cum in your cunt. It’s what you’ve always wanted. You’ve always wanted my cum in your cunt because you always cum so hard when I cum in your cunt.”

The girl groaned. She wished the man would just stop talking and cum in her cunt.

“I hope you’re ready,” the man said, “because here it comes.”

The girl groaned. Stop talking, she wanted to tell the man. Stop talking and just do it, and then she felt the swell of the cock and the grunt of the man and in the next instant, she felt the first splash of the man’s cum between her legs.

After that, it was all about her. Her pussy was cumming and cumming hard. Nothing existed but that cock and the way it made her feel and Patty knew she’d just have to feel it again and again and again.

In time, her orgasm began to fade but even as it did, Patty was hoping they could do it again. She couldn’t wait to cum like that again, but the man had other ideas. “Pull up your jeans,” the man said. “It’s time for you to go back to work.”

“But I want to fuck,” Patty said even as she pulled up her jeans.

The man just smiled as he watched the girl wriggle her ass back inside her jeans. “I don’t care what you want,” the man said. “Tomorrow, maybe, if you can provoke me enough to bring you back here. Is that understood?”

Patty nodded.

“Good. Then go.”

Patty left and Jovan Vlasik reached inside a drawer and he switched off the equipment he had hidden inside. When the military had approached him with the project they wanted from him, when they had told him what they’d wanted, he’d been skeptical, but now ... now he was a believer. The man sighed as he removed the filters that he wore in his ears. In a very short amount of time, he wouldn’t need even those. In time, the commands that the equipment imposed would be second nature to the girl and even as he thought once more about Patty bent over his desk, he couldn’t help but wonder what else he might make her do.

He couldn’t wait to find out.