The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Bleeding Power

This story was inspired by two things: 1) a quote from ‘ACID OF THE MIND’, a story I enjoyed the first part of:

“But what if he could fulfil these fantasies, however fleeting? What if he could make the girl stop and strip and bend over so he could admire her behind? What if he could make a sexy schoolgirl jump into his lap on the bus and make out with him until her stop? Better yet, what if he could transform any ordinary schoolgirl into a teenage sexpot and have her fuck him on the bus in front of everybody. What if he could instantly fulfil all the selfish, base, lustful desires that float around in the bilgewater of everybody’s unconscious mind? What would become of him then?"”

I thought it would be very interesting if he did not know that he was doing it, at least at first And 2) a porn photo in which three Japanese schoolgirls lift up their skirts revealing their panties, all acting as if nothing very special was happening. Enjoy!

* * *

Suddenly, everything changed.

Of course, Jake himself sensed nothing wrong, but none the less, the world became a far different place. Jake was a young man of 22, and he was looking for a job. He had not got a girlfriend and this led to him becoming very frustrated as the days wore on. He had a rich fantasy life, but somehow that did not satisfy. However, that was about to change. He was sitting in a café when it happened.

Marie, the waitress, brought his bill over, and waved it under his nose. “Payment time” she said. She was a tall girl with dark hair, large breasts, long slender legs and a nice ass. She was a cockteaser and made all the men who came into the shop pant when they saw her. Today, she was wearing a low-cut top

‘Bitch’. Thought Jake as he paid, ’ I wonder what she would look like swinging her ass’ as he turned back to collect his stuff. Jake really should have looked round as Marie was swinging her bum in an exgraorated stripper or prosituite manner. Marie had snapped out of it by the time Jake had finished, looking slightly embarrassed at her behaviour, and she sneered at Jake as he left. ‘Ha’ thought Jake ‘I bet she goes behind the counter and fucks herself with a salt shaker.’

As he left, Marie went behind the counter, lay down, spread her legs, and started to shove the salt shaker in and out of her fanny. Her moans attracted the attention of the customers, who came over to look, and they all laughed. Marie snapped out of it and was shocked. She fled the shop with her panties down around her ankles.

Jake walked down the street and came to the park. A Tall girl went jogging past, swinging her hips, while her boyfriend panted along behind, watching, like Jake and every other red blooded male in the park, the girl’s ass. ‘God, look at the ass on that’ Jake thought. Much to the delight of him, and every other boy, the girl started to swing her ass back and forth. ‘Why doesn’t she pull down her joggers and show everyone’ much to her surprise, the girl pulled down her joggers, not her panties, which were white and very sweaty, and tried to run on like that. Her boyfriend was gasping, and then he grabbed at her, she shook lose, unaware that anything was going on, and tripped over her joggers.

For those of you who don’t know, joggers are jogging trousers. They are very tight when worn by girls for some reason.

“What the Hell are you doing?” shouted the girl’s boyfriend at her. Jake wondered if he had something up his ass as he was in such a state.

“What do you mean?” shouted the girl, then she realised that she was showing her panties and legs off to the crowd gathering around “and what are you doing?!” Somehow, without his knowing, his fingers were poking up his ass and were covered in stuff that should not be mentioned.

Jake would have liked to stay, but he had an appointment with the three geisha’s in sixteen minutes, so he had to leave. He walked past the girl, now lying on the ground crying, as the crowd laughed at her and her boyfriend continued, as in a trance, to explore his bum. ‘They should all be helping for the next twenty minutes’ though Jake as he left. As he had gone, he did not see what happened next. It would have saved a lot of trouble if he had, but he did not. Just after he left, the watcher broke into two groups, and one straggler. The boys all went to help the girl, while the girls ‘helped’ the boy by stuffing vibrators and didlo’s up his bum.

All except one girl, Kelly, who, after what was an obvious internal struggle, and very aroused, left and followed Jake. Just as she got to the gate, she turned to look at the screm. The boy had realised what was happening and was screaming out loud, while the girl was being butt-fucked by every boy, one after the other. She looked at them all very hard and they all fell into a deep sleep.

Meanwhile, Jake was waiting impatiently for the three geishas. They were three young Japanese schoolgirls about the same age as Jake, who did everything together. They wore long skirts and it was a common joke about them that the only boy who had seen their panties was turned to stone. Many boys wanted to get into their leader, Kayo’s, Pants, but none had every done it. Jake was wondering what it would be like if they all held up their skirts so he could see their panties when the three of them came.

Hardly had he thought that when the girls turned up, as they approached, they reached down and pulled their skirts up. Jake could see their panties! He felt a brief spasm of fear, the story had sunk in deep, but he was still human and the girls were still coming towards him. They were not moving like they were trying to seduce him, but like they were completely unaware of what they were doing. ‘What on earth is going on’ thought Jake. “We’re here to work on the damm project” said Keiko, the smallest of the three, “what are you gaping at?” Then she looked down. She gasped out a sentence in Japanese and the others looked down too, to see what their traitor hands were doing. They all squealed out loud and pulled their skirts down quickly.

“Jake, what on earth is going on?” Kayo gasped, “You had better not tell anyone”. ‘God, I’d love to get into her pants’ thought Jake. “Here Jake, would you like to try on my panties” said Kayo, taking them off and holding them out to him. The other two girls gasped in horror. Jake took the panties and sniffed them. They smelt wonderful and Jake was aroused.

Kayo realised what she had done and the three girls ran out the room. ‘I bet she stops behind the door and strokes herself’ thought Jake, annoyed by them having done no work. Although that had been made up for, a little, by him seeing what no boy had done before (he was a star trek fan), he had to present their work in on Monday, and there were only four days left.

His musings were interrupted by a slight moan from outside. He opened the door and looked into the next room. Kayo was leaning against the wall, holding her skirt up, her panties down around her ankles, stroking her fanny with two fingers. ‘Oh God’, thought Jake, ‘what is going to happen next? Will she offer to fuck me if I don’t tell anyone’

“Jake,” Kayo said, and her voice was light and breathy, “if you promise not to tell anyone, you can fuck me till you drop.”

Like any other red-blooded male, Jake took the offer like a shot. He unbuckled his belt and pulled out his very hard cock. He did not completely undress, as he was very aware that they might be discovered at any moment. He pushed her down on to the floor and she spread her legs and hiked up her skirt. He sent his hands roaming up her shirt, her nipples stuck out and he caressed her breasts. She moaned from deep within her throat. Her fanny was very wet and he glided in. She was a virgin and she gasped as he broke her maidenhead with his cock, but then the pleasure took over and her pain was forgotten. As she kissed him passionately, Jake realised that what had started for her as a desperate bid to prevent everyone discovering that she was no ice maiden had turned into a desperate need for a good hard shag. He pushed in and out of her fast and soon she came and came. He then poured his cum into her. It was the best, also the only, shag of his life.

They lay there in each other’s arms for a while then Kayo seemed to realise what had just happened. She was shocked and told Jake never to tell anyone, then she cleaned herself up with a hanky. Jake hoped that she would lick the remaining cum off his dick, much to his surprise she did, then she left, her face burning with shame.

“I hope that you made her as happy as you did” came a girl’s voce from the door. Jake scrabbled to his feet and looked round. There he saw a tall blonde girl with lovely huge breasts and long slim legs in very tight jeans. “Do you know why that happened?”

Jake said that he did not, while wishing that she would pull down her jeans, bend over, and show off her ass to him.

“You’re a controller with a great deal of raw power” said Kelly, while bending over, pulling down her jeans and showing off her tight ass to him. “You can even control me, another controller, for some time. However, not only do you not know how your powers work, but you caused a lot of trouble. Did you know what happened in the park. Your power has been bleeding out of you.” She had straightened up at this time with a very angry look on her face. “Don’t not try to make me do anything ever again. Are you responsible for the mayhem at the school on the other side of town?”

Jake was about to answer no, then he felt icy-cold tendrails probing along his mind, he wondered if he could do that, given time. “No,” Kelly said, “you weren’t. You have the power to make people do whatever you want. Be very careful, Jake, be very careful. I have to stop, perhaps, a girl named Claire from hurting a lot of people. Now I must go.”

Kelly left then and Jake wished that she would give him one last flash of her bum. “Nice try” she called out, Jake found himself wanking helplessly and he could not stop till after his dick was very sore and he had come three times.

Later, Jake stood on a hill and watched his city, as he began to test his power properly. He let his power move out over the city and tried to summon some people. Marie, the girl from the park and the three geishas turned up. Jake wiped their memories, aside from Kayo’s, and sent the others away.

As Kayo began to undress, Jake thought about how much better life was going to be,

The End, for now.