The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

If you are younger than 18 years
If sex is taboo to your neighborhood peers
If offended by words full of sexual sleaze
Do us both a favor and skip this please.

Please ask permission before posting this story elsewhere.

It’s probably a good idea to read at least one of the precursors to this story, “A Small Case of Overkill,” “Deity Savant,” or “Reverence and Destiny.” This story assumes some familiarity with Julia, although it should stand on its own.

And, finally, a great deal of thanks to Eye of Serpent for excellent feedback and inspirational ideas during the writing of this story.

- Sara
* * *

Blasphemy

by Sara H

Part Two

Dr. Salyer sat in his control room, working to adjust the programming he had placed in Julia Shelton’s mind. He had been working all night and, looking at the time, realized the sun would be coming up soon. He wished he had a window, just to break the mood of the incredibly stressful work.

Apparently, she had been much closer to succumbing to his conditioning than he had estimated. He had wanted to merely make Julia a more willing and totally compliant subject, but she had passed that mark to become a mindless suckwhore. While her skills as an oral automaton were hard to resist, she possessed no intrinsic value in her current state. All he could hope for was that he had not burned out part of her that he most wanted to study and emulate: Her innate ability to control others.

Finally satisfied after countless simulations, he typed in a command and hit the enter key. Grabbing a remote keypad and placing it in his pocket, he returned to Julia’s quarters.

“Hello, Julia,” he said as he entered the room. Julia’s eyes immediately popped wide open and her tongue ran around her lips, moistening them in a wonderfully lewd gesture. She made a light pout as she pressed them together, her cheeks subconsciously hollowing inward as her programming subroutines initiated phase two of her mission.

She literally leapt from the bed, walking saucily towards the doctor, her eyes lit brightly with maniacal obsession, her body oozing single-minded seduction.

Dr. Salyer, after a moment’s hesitation as he resisted the temptation of her unholy charms, pressed a button on the keypad.

Julia staggered and fell. Her breath gasped out of her, and she clawed the floor briefly before regaining her composure. Then she was up on her feet again, approaching the Doctor. Just as she was about to kneel, he touched the keypad again, this time keying in a short sequence.

Again she fell, her head banging against the floor so hard that it made the doctor wince in empathy. As before, she clawed and reached for purchase on the floor, and her whole body shivered as if in the early moments of epileptic convulsion. Then, making the first sound since her conversion, she groaned and brought herself to her knees, her mouth still pouting in invitation to pleasure.

Dismayed, the doctor went over the new programming in his mind. She should be responding better than this, he thought, considering a return to the control room to check the results. It seemed that it might be important to assess his first attempts to partially restore Julia’s ability to respond—at least respond to more than overtly sexual commands.

But then he heard a sound, and looked back at Julia. Her lips were forming words; her breath was hissing out something so softly that he could not hear. He walked over, and leaning down to the struggling woman, he put his ear to her lips.

Last chance,“ came the rasping, painful words, ”last chance... last chance...

He told himself again that he should not indulge his sexual needs until she was restored, but this was so plaintive, so desperate, as if she feared losing her mindless euphoria. He saw quite suddenly that it was only merciful to acquiesce. He had done so much damage to this woman that he owed her the benefit of fulfilling her request. It didn’t help his judgment that his cock was straining inside his pants, longing to feel her satiny, glorious mouth again. Jesus, I’m beginning to sound like one of her followers, he thought, cynically.

He pulled his cock out, holding it before her worshipping eyes. Her mouth raised slightly and slid down it in one long, slow movement. His eyes rolled back into his head as the sensations poured into him through the millions of nerve endings in his swollen prick. “God, it’s fu-u-cking b-better each t-ttime-m,” he stammered.

As the stimulation increased, his mind began to fall into a hotly erotic hallucinogenic dream. With his eyes closed, Julia’s mouth on his cock created a sticky, humid sensory overload...sliding up and down, increasing the pressure... he could feel the pleasurable sparks affect his hearing and his sense of touch... almost like the feedback his computer had sent to Julia...

His eyes popped open in surprised panic and comprehension. The words she had spoken had been a warning... or a distraction... or maybe something she saw deep in him that would draw him out...

It was inconceivable, even as he succumbed more and more deeply to the flowing sensations, that she had managed to start transferring her “program data” to him! He tried to push her head away from his hotly jumping cock, but his hands betrayed him as they guided her up and down, up and down, even faster than before. As he realized the reality of what was happening, he tried again in vain to break free—but by the time the thought worked past his growing sexual frenzy of nearly constant orgasmic delight, it was already too late.

He could feel his mind as it sagged and broke under the white-hot lust that was taking over his mind, the warmth of Julia’s tongue bathing his body, her mouth surrounding him in wanton rivulets of lust beyond love, need beyond simple desire... his body stiffened... he was a cock... all cock... suck the cock...

Something only a Goddess could do... his brain repeated, over and over, burning into his mind as his entire body exloded in rapturous ejaculation in unison with his cock, the last tattered vestiges of his brilliant mind bent and twisted into the form of a female cockslut, but he was a man... no, a man-slut, a sick fuckfreak of worship for (YES) Goddess Julia...

And then, Emil Salyer was no more.

* * *

Julia rocked back in the chair of the control room, laughing like a child in unfettered delight. She looked at the white-haired man in the monitors who stared into space, drool dribbling out one corner of his mouth and down the side of his face. He had not seen the room for two days now.

The ploy of using an assistant for remote communication had been a good idea, and it had nearly been successful in giving her no escape—but the fact that his emotions and reactions came through despite the assistant’s lack of presence had been Dr. Salyer’s undoing. Within a few hours of beginning the “interview” (which was longer than she usually took, to be sure), she had all the information that she needed to keep him occupied until he completely lost track of reality.

When she knew and could feel inside that he was weakened and tired, she guided him into asking her to convert his assistant. The girl’s seduction was more outwardly apparent than usual, for the benefit of Julia’s audience... convincing him of how dangerous the girl would be. Then, after faking the assistant’s death at his hands (which was the trickiest part) by convincing him that saline solution was actually a deadly poison, Julia let her “resurrected” slut take revenge on the doctor.

Already less and less able to tell the difference between Julia’s suggestions and reality, poor Emil was taken completely by surprise as he was neutralized and given his own set of special “moles.”

Of course, none of that was even the tiniest part of his reality now.

The greatest irony of all was that as he toiled over the computer, visualizing the program that would triumph over Julia, he was creating his own enslavement ritual. From the moment he started the program until now, he had been little more than a receptacle for the whims of the Goddess and Her Divine Perversions Made Manifest.

Sighing, she pushed away the slurping, hungry tongue of Zoe, the recent assistant born newly to adoration of the Goddess of the Path, and looked into her glazed, worshipping eyes. “There is much work to do, slut,” she tenderly said to her subjugated slave. “Dr. Salyer still has to report to the Board.”

The two women smiled in unison as they thought of the havoc that would soon come...

* * *

The Chamber of the Board of Eleven looked much as it had for over two hundred years. It had been a stage for the best and worst in humankind. It was home to both honor and corruption, often at the same time.

The dark, heavy, mahogany table sat and listened, as it had always listened. For the first time in history, it was hearing something alien. It was the voice of a woman.

“Mr. Ten, please show Mr. Two your shiny black cock.” Mr. Ten, eyes waxing, pulled his revolver out of its shoulder holster. He held it out at arms length towards Mr. Two’s face. “Suck me,” smiled Mr. Ten.

Mr. Two, a look of fear and revulsion on his face, stiffened as he tried to resist the pressure in his brain, urging his twitching lips forward to the cold metal peni... no, gun. “You fucking bitc...” he started, almost finishing the blasphemy.

“Aw, Mr. Two, you wouldn’t want to displease your Goddess, would you?” teased Julia. “Your resistance is admirable... you have lasted much longer than any man has ever lasted before, even Dr. Salyer. For that, you have my respect.” she finished, casting a laughing glance to Dr. Salyer, who stood in the corner, a stiff, six foot totem of erectile servitude. Doc Cock, perfect name for him, she thought as she let her laughter darken.

Her voice turned suddenly earthy and low, dripping with sexual promise. “Now, be a good boy, and suck the black shiny cock and make it cum into your mouth, Mr. Two,” commanded Julia.

Mr. Two, his neck muscles still straining in resistance, engulfed the barrel in his mouth and began sliding it in and out. At Julia’s continued bidding, he began to move faster, and then faster, breaking his teeth on the barrel, deeply cutting the inside his mouth. Feeling suddenly that he needed the big black gun... no, cock... to cum into him. He felt his own cock grow erect... closer and closer to the edge... closer... closer...

Mr. Ten, his own shaft sending pleasure directly to his brain, felt the turgid member jerk, and as he reached the point of no return, the spasm went from his cock, into his arm, through his hand and to the finger that exploded the .357 phallus into Mr. Two’s begging, sucking, slurping, bleeding mouth.

As his own cock exploded he remembered that he had done this nine times before, to everyone but himself and Mr. One, who had somehow managed to escape the room. That only meant one thing to Mr. Ten. There was only one more person who needed to suck the black shiny cock.

Placing the beautiful, wonderful, cold black steel cock into his mouth, he squeezed its balls, and fell to oblivion.

The room was motionless and silent for a very long time.

Julia stepped over the bodies scattered on the floor around the table. There was a new look in her eye, and somehow, it was less playful. Sometimes being a Goddess is too fucking GRIM, she reflected, sitting in the chair at the head of the table.

Looking to the female consortium she had assembled to go with her to confront the Board (and to present them with Dr. Emil Salyer version 2.0), she felt a need rising within her loins. She was slightly surprised, but quickly accepted the feeling of arousal the violent scene had begun in her. Coupled with the release of tension from the past days, her need finally burst the worn fences of her restraint.

She looked at Lindsey, Elizabeth, Jesse and Zoe, her beautiful Collegium Cunnilingula, her closest worshippers... and felt the heat flow through her and into her cunt as if she had never felt desire before.

Opening her legs to reveal the naked pussy under her long, black silk slit skirt, she pressed a finger into her folds and quietly said, “Time for communion, my sluts.

“Happy are those that are called to my supper...”

* * *