The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Blackmail of Calico

By Trent Wolf

Part 3

Steve was still in the middle of one particularly erotic wet dream when he was slowly roused from slumber by Willow kissing and licking his neck and ear. He then discovered the dream of being pleasured orally by Brenda was no dream, as her head was really buried in his lap and bobbing gently up and down while she stroked him. He used his hand to finger Willow as they began to tongue kiss. To extend the pleasure of Brenda’s blowjob he began to plan the rest of the day.

First on the agenda was a quick shower with his lovers in Willow’s spacious shower room. Then his girls would prepare a gourmet breakfast while he checked his emails and finalized the last bit of work his consulting contract. The timing of his new relationship with Willow could not have come at a better time. He could dissolve his consulting business and move in with Willow, who would be ecstatic at the suggestion. He would offer to sublet his place for a slight profit to Brenda. Of course the gorgeous redhead would jump at the chance to live close to them. She could be his secret mistress right down the hall whenever Christine was away to visit family, and a phone call away when he and Willow were in the mood for a threesome.

After breakfast they would have a nice workout with Steve on his rowing machine while Willow and Brenda went through their nude yoga routine, with him watching of course. Then some sauna and shower sex since he would be all worked up by then. After the shower he would have his lovers around the dining room table to lay out his elaborate plan to take down their nemesis, Lady Matrix. The last thought that went through his mind before he began to cum in Brenda’s warm mouth was the sexy scenario of the dominatrix thief in the clutches of Calico and Serenity.

* * *

Later that morning Steve began to go over the plan to capture Lady Matrix.

“Over the last few days I’ve broken through Lady Matrix’s firewalls and had a nice long look at her personal files and an even closer look at her schedule, which is very strict as you can imagine with a dominatrix. Every Saturday evenings at precisely 5:00 pm a car arrives to pick her up and take her to a very special client. While she spends most of her time stealing valuables, she does enjoy the weekly session with this client, who makes it worth her while financially.

Here’s where we come in. I’m going to hack her computer to cancel tonight’s car. She will be totally unaware of it of course. Instead a different car will pick her up; a car with me as the driver and you two in your Calico and Serenity guises waiting for her in the back. Since Lady Matrix is very careful to keep her everyday residence and her criminal residence separate, we will simply take her to the place where she had taken each of you many times before. There you can use her own devices against her until she agrees to give up her criminal life.”

Willow and Brenda looked at each other and giggled with nervous laughter.

Willow spoke first, “Lady Matrix’s dungeon is not exactly a place I’d like to go back to, but...”

“I know what you’re going to say,” Brenda chimed in excitedly. “If we do go back it will be so much fun to unleash some well-deserved punishment on Lady Matrix!”

“Yes! Count me in. I’d relish the opportunity for some payback,” Willow agreed.

“…and you know what they say about payback,” Steve grinned.

“It’s a bitch!” both women exclaimed before breaking up with laughter.

* * *

Lady Matrix was decked out in a sleek leather mini-dress dress and patent leather fuck-me pumps which showed off a pair of shapely legs in nylons. At precisely 5:00 pm she checked the text that appeared on her smart phone. As expected, it was from the car service to alert her that her car had arrived. It read: CAR IS WAITING AT YOUR CONVENIENCE. APOLOGIES FOR THE NEW DRIVER. GEOFFERY HAS TAKEN ILL.

“Hmmm. I hope Geoffrey will be okay,” Lady Matrix whispered under her breath. She liked Geoffrey. He was fun to tease. The exotic brunette slipped on a pair of kid leather gloves and a short mink jacket. Then she picked up her shiny black clutch purse from the dresser and headed for the front door. She stepped outside her tony townhome and down the steps to the curb where the handsome young driver held her car door open. The glare from the setting sun combined with her dark sunglasses prevented her from noticing the pair of women inside the car right away. Before she knew it the car door slammed behind her and locked automatically. She gasped when she found herself sitting opposite Calico and Serenity.

“What is this...? How did you…?” Lady Matrix stammered as she angrily removed her sunglasses. She reached for the door and tensed up when she found it locked. The driver had now entered the car, put it in drive and soon they were on their way to who knows where.

“Hello, Lady Matrix,” Calico greeted her with a condescending tone and a raised eyebrow.

“Where were you off too, another jewel heist?” Serenity smirked.

Lady Matrix felt trapped and in near panic, but she would not go out without a fight. She reached into her purse to grab her emergency sleep spray, but before she could use it Calico’s leg shot across and pinned her gloved hand to the back of the leather seat, trapping her wrist between the arch of her shoe and stiletto heel.

“Get it Serenity.”

Serenity joined Lady Matrix and her side of the seats and snatched the canister out of her hand. “Look what we have here, Calico, Lady Matrix’s patented knock-out spray…OOPS!”

The red-haired heroine grinned with glee as Lady Matrix gasped from the full blast of spray she took to the face. Her eyes went wide and she tried to hold her breath, but eventually the potent spray entered her lungs and quickly worked its way into her nervous system. Her eyes began to flutter sleepily as she struggled to fight the effects, but it was no use. Her head dropped forward and she began to slump in her seat with a soft sigh.

Calico released her foothold on Lady Matrix’s wrist and reached into a satchel they brought for this occasion. The costumed heroine brought out a bundled coil of white rope and grinned mischievously at Serenity, who returned the smile. Both heroines were practically rubbing their hands with glee at the prospect of tying up the villainess who had bound them up so many times before. And they were not about to show any mercy either. Calico took delight in stuffing Lady Matrix’s mouth with a fat ball gag while Serenity strapped it on extra tight.

By the time they reached Lady Matrix’s secret hideaway, which Steve had located through his snooping of Lady Matrix’s financial and property records, Calico and Serenity had done an expert job of tying the villainess into a nice little bundle. Steve lifted her out of the back seat and carried her over his shoulder while the two heroines escorted him like bodyguards.

Calico and Serenity both shuddered a bit when they entered the familiar lair of Lady Matrix. They passed by the bondage table and pendulum that almost cut Calico in half. In the “Trophy Room” Calico cringed at the sight of the wooden bondage chair with the built in vibrator where Lady Matrix had chained her up and activated the devious contraption with a snap of her fingers. Her pussy tingled at the thought of how many forced orgasms she had endured that day.

Even Serenity became uneasy when she spotted the wooden platform with the pair of steel T-bars mounted on it where she and Calico were bound on their knees and forced to watch the torment of the other by a pair of vibrators mounted against their tender crotches.

“Okay, ladies, where shall we start with Lady Matrix?” Steve asked.

“I’d love to put her in the Chinese rope torture, but you’ve been though more of these contraptions than I have Calico,” Serenity said. “What do you think?”

“I think she deserves a go in the bondage rack, first,” Calico said, eager to put Lady Matrix through the paces.

Steve saw where Calico was looking and promptly set Lady Matrix on the waist high wooden table which had cuffs and chains located at each end where the victim would be secured by the wrists and ankles. “How does this work exactly?” Steve asked.

“We chain her with the cuffs and then mount a vibrator to that clamp where her crotch is going to be once we get her arms and legs in a spread eagle position.”

“We should wake her up now,” Steve suggested. “Do you know if she has any smelling salts?”

“I remember when she made me pass out with her…um…she woke me up with an ammonia packet. Maybe they’re in the supply cabinet. I’ll check,” Serenity said.

“Calico lets untie her and put her in the cuffs, I’ll do her wrists and you do her ankles.”

“Ab-so-lutely,” Calico replied enthusiastically as she went to work undoing the elaborate knots. In minutes Lady Matrix was free, but that freedom was short-lived as Steve and Calico cuffed her securely to the bondage rack. Just then Serenity returned with an ammonia packet and a vibrator as well.

Calico took great pleasure in securing the vibrator to the mounting bracket between Lady Matrix’s legs. Now the head of the device was pressed firmly upon the silk panty covered crotch of the villainess. She gave Steve the thumbs up and he snapped open the packet under Lady Matrix’s nose.

The villainess gasped and coughed into the ball gag that was still crammed between her teeth and woke up instantly as the pungent ammonia hit her nostrils and stimulated her senses. When she realized her new predicament, her eyes went wide as she panicked at the thought of having one of her own devious devices used on her. The chains rattled as she yanked hard at the cuffs but she knew instantly there was no escape out of this. Then she chastised herself for getting so worked up in front of her captors. She fixed a glare on Calico and growled in frustration into her gag before clamming up for good.

“What’s the matter, Lady Matrix, aren’t you comfortable?” Calico taunted the dominatrix, who had done the same to her countless times.

“UNNNNGGGGGHHHHH!” Lady Matrix snapped back angrily. There was not a feeling more distressing for a dominatrix who realized she was helpless and about to be sexually tormented. ‘Oh when I get out of this I am going to make you all pay,’ Lady Matrix was dying to tell her captors.

“You’re not nervous about a little payback are you?” Serenity chuckled with satisfaction.

“Well, let’s get started shall we?” Calico said and activated the automatic bondage rack.

Steve watched intently as the vibrator buzzed to life and Lady Matrix tensed up. She immediately began screaming into her stifling ball gag, seemingly more embarrassed than physically bothered at what was happening to her. But what he could tell that attitude would change. He marveled at the ingenuity of this device. There were sensors attached to the vibrator, and when the buzzing monster brought Lady Matrix to an orgasm, it would activate the mechanism that began to wind the chain a few inches at a time. In essence, Lady Matrix would be stretched by the wrists and ankles every time the vibrator made her cum.

The villainess, as much as she was familiar with such things, was no match for the throbbing vibrator. As hard as she tried to resist, she succumbed to her first climax after five minutes and groaned in ecstasy. She shuddered from the orgasm for a full minute and then relaxed. This was followed by a loud clacking sound as the sensors in the vibrator sent a signal to activate the chains, which began to automatically wind. It wasn’t so bad being pulled this first time, but lady Matrix knew it would only take another climax or two to start feeling the pain of having her arms and legs pulled.

Calico and Serenity looked on with glee as the dominatrix grunted and struggled in her restraints. Meanwhile, Steve explored the room a bit and located a switch that activated the room’s digital monitoring system. From several points around the room, unobtrusive High-Definition digital cameras recorded the action from four different angles. He thrilled at the sight of the sexy brunette in her leather mini-dress and heels cuffed and gagged as Calico and Serenity looked on. His cock began to harden in his uniform trousers.

The rest of the evening was spent putting Lady Matrix in one contraption after another. By the time they had the ravaged villainess strapped into the bondage chair, Calico and Serenity were getting very worked up. Steve suggested that they go make out on the leopard skinned sofa, where Lady Matrix usually sat taunting her victims. This time it was Steve who taunted her.

“I’ll bet you never imagined yourself in this situation, have you?” Steve asked lady Matrix, who shot him a furious look. She grunted some reply into the gag that was still crammed in her mouth. Steve was curious to hear what she had to say so he unbuckled the strap and removed the rubber ball.

“Ugggghh!” Lady Matrix gasped in relief and disgust at the drool that dripped down her chin. She snarled at Steve and hissed, “Just you wait until…”

Before she could finish her threat, Steve snapped his fingers to activate the built in vibrator that was pressed against Lady Matrix’s crotch. She immediately began to groan from the intense stimulation on her already tenderized pussy. Steve snapped his fingers again and the vibrator stopped.

“From now on you will only speak when spoken to, and when you speak you will add “sir” to the end of it,” Steve informed her. “

When Lady Matrix opened her mouth to issue an insult, all Steve had to do was make a motion to snap his fingers and the villainess closed her lips tight.

“Good girl, you learn fast,” Steve said condescendingly, eliciting a hateful glare from his captive. Steve smirked back at her and continued, “You’ve been a very naughty girl, and now that you’ve been on the other side of your little bondage games, I think you are going to re-think your future endeavors aren’t you?”

“May I speak…sir?” Lady Matrix asked, galled that she had to address him as “sir”.

“Go ahead,” Steve said.

“I have money…lots of it. Let me out of this and help me get those two over there and I will share everything with you, sir.”

“I have news for you darling, I already have your money. And those two heroines over there will do anything I ask them to, with a snap of my fingers.”

SNAP!

BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.

“Oh! You bastard!” Lady Matrix snarled as the vibrator came to life again. “You’ll…UNNNNH…pay for this…OOOOOHHHH!”

“Now, now, Lady Matrix, you forgot to say “sir”. If you don’t obey we’ll leave you here all night like this and come back tomorrow for more fun and games.”

“Please…stop…UGGGHHH!...sir!” Lady Matrix groaned. “Just tell me…AAAAAHHHHH…what you want!”

Steve snapped his fingers and the vibrator paused once again. “Okay, listen carefully, because this is how it’s going to play out. While Calico and Serenity keep each other entertained, I’m going to give you another dose of your own sleep spray. After a while I’m going to wake you up but not quite all the way. While you’re in a semi-sleep state I’m going to hypnotize you just like I did with Calico and Serenity. Except with you it’s going to be a little different. You see, they are totally unaware I’ve hypnotized them into falling completely in love with me. I don’t really think you’d be interested in that. After all your years of being in control and dominating your partners, I think you need a change of attitude. You need to be tamed and put in your place so I’m going to hypnotize you into being my little bitch.”

“What? You can’t do that! I’ll resist!”

“Resist all you want,” Steve smirked at her. “In fact, I’d prefer it. It will make it that much more fun when I have you on your knees begging to suck my cock.”

For the first time there was real worry in Lady Matrix’s eyes. She hated showing fear but when she saw how Calico and Serenity responded to Steve’s words earlier, she knew deep down he could do exactly what he said he would.

“You’ll get used to it eventually,” Steve told her. “I promise I won’t let the girls treat you cruelly when you start your new life as our live-in maid. It won’t be all bad. You’ll get to wear a cute French maid’s with all the ruffles and stockings and everything.”

“Please…” Lady Matrix whispered as a tear slid down her cheek.

“Time to sleep, my dear,” Steve said as he sprayed Lady Matrix’s face with the knockout spray. He was aroused by the surprised expression on her face, followed by the fluttering eyes and soft moan before her head dropped to her chest.

It would be awhile before he could bring her out of the heavy sleep so Steve turned his attention to Calico and Serenity, who were really getting each other worked up with kissing and fondling. He joined them on the couch and the grateful heroines turned their full attention to him. As Serenity mounted him and Calico kissed him deeply, Steve’s thought drifted to all the pleasure and riches he was about to receive.

THE END