The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Blackmail of Calico

By Trent Wolf

Part 1

Willow screeched and ranted at her laptop screen. She’d had enough and there was only one way to deal with this problem. She got up from her bed, showered, put on her sexiest makeup and fluffed up her chestnut curls. Then she put on a cute outfit, nothing too slutty, just enough to catch the eye. She left her condo and headed down the hall to her neighbor Steve’s place. Just from the occasional friendly chit-chat in the elevator, she knew he was an IT consultant who worked from home. If anyone could fix her laptop issues it was him.

She took a deep breath, unbuttoned the top button of her blouse to reveal a bit more cleavage and knocked on his door. Steve answered and his expression turned pleasant with surprise.

“Oh, hi, Willow.”

“Hi Steve, how are you?”

“I’m great. How are you? What’s up?”

“Steve,” Willow began putting on her most helpless pleading voice, “I really need a HUGE favor.”

“Sure, anything I can do to help. What is it?”

“It’s my laptop.”

Steve had to keep from rolling his eyes. He knew exactly what this was about. Anybody that knew him, and what he did for a living, never hesitated to ask him for help with their computer issues. 99 times out of a 100 it was a computer virus.

“Virus?”

“Umm I think so. Every time I try to do a Google search it sends me to some stupid advertising thing. I have no idea why it’s doing that.”

“It’s some Adware that got attached to a spam e-mail most likely. I can rid of it for you, no problem. Let me just grab something,” Steve said. He went to his work bag and took out a pouch filled with software CD’s.

Willow led him back to her place and was thankful she was a neat freak and had cleaned her place from top to bottom the night before. She was a bit embarrassed showing him into her bedroom but that was where the laptop was. Steve noticed her self-consciousness and smiled. She was so fucking hot.

He immediately went to work, slipping in his diagnostic software CD and explained what he was doing as he tapped keys and scrolled the pointer. What he didn’t explain was that the program on the CD was written by him and contained a sneaky little program which would allow him to log keystrokes, harvest passwords and Internet history and even peek into her laptop remotely any time he wanted without her knowledge. He couldn’t wait to snoop through her emails and picture folders to see if there were any sexy self-shots in there.

Steve had no idea what Willow did for a living, but judging by her place she was well off and had excellent taste in art and décor. Whatever it was she had money. She was always dressed up. Maybe she was a high class escort. She did have a boyfriend who would come by occasionally but never seemed to take her out anywhere, probably a married guy who was using her for sex. Then there was that hot red head with the heart-shaped lips that came over to spend weekends with her. He was confident her laptop would reveal the answers to all his questions.

Willow, brow furrowed ever so adorably, asked, “How does it look? Do you think you can you fix it?”

“I already did,” Steve grinned confidently after the software finished cleaning her registry and uploaded the snoop program.

“Oh my God Steve you are a lifesaver! How can I ever repay you?”

“It was no problem. Don’t worry about it,” Steve chuckled as he packed away the CD and started for the door.

“No seriously, I’m going to make you dinner. How does that sound? And I’m not taking “no” for an answer.”

“Hmmm, let me think, a home-cooked meal from a beautiful neighbor. How can I say “no”?”

Willow blushed at Steve’s subtle compliment and said, “Great. I’ll see you Wednesday night then, say seven o’clock? You like Italian right?”

“Italian sounds perfect. I’ll bring a bottle of wine.”

“God thank you so much Steve, I really appreciate this so much.”

Steve smiled and said “My pleasure. I’ll see you Wednesday. Good night, Willow.”

“Great! ‘Night Steve!”

Steve’s heart raced as he headed back to his place. As soon as he logged onto his own laptop he immediately used his snoop program to take a peek into Willow’s computer files. That evening he discovered more than he could have ever imagined. His neighbor Willow Carter was a super heroine.

“What…the…fuck…” Steve murmured in shock as he looked through dozens of private emails with Willow’s best friend, Brenda, who was a super heroine as well. After a detailed search though her archived emails and a private journal he discovered Willow’s heroine identity was named Calico. Her best friend Brenda went by the name “Serenity”. He spent all night reading the journals detailing their adventures. It appeared both Calico and Serenity spent many of their adventures in perilous situations.

Willow was very detailed in the way she described their captures and subsequent sexual tortures. One particular villainess seemed intent on seeing how many different ways she could bind, gag and torture Calico and Serenity with vibrators. It was almost like a game but always ending with the escape from the clutches of the villainess.

Steve found himself stroking his cock through his boxers as he read the erotic scenarios. The one that intrigued him the most was when Calico and Serenity were bound and vibrated simultaneously. Then he hit the jackpot. He found a cache of picture folders filled with cheesecake shots of Willow in her Calico outfit. She wore high-heeled stiletto boots, sheer nylons, a corset, a one piece tunic and opera gloves all color-coordinated in radiant purple hues. The costume accentuated Willow’s voluptuous figure perfectly and it was the sexiest thing he’d ever seen. In another folder was Brenda in her Serenity outfit, which was similar to Calico’s except that her sheer nylon top left nothing to the imagination, revealing a spectacular pair of breasts.

The highlight of his snooping was a folder filled with digital video files apparently confiscated from the villainess who captured them. Each one was sexier than the last. Calico bound in intricate, strict rope ties in a variety of positions, usually gagged with silk handkerchiefs, leather bits or rubber ball gags. Saliva leaked from the gags as she whimpered and moaned in her struggles. Then the inevitable vibrator torment to elicit climax after screaming climax.

The death traps were even more devious, like the rack that stretched out Calico’s gorgeous body each time the vibrator brought her to an agonizing climax, followed by the rescue from Serenity at the last minute. The prize video was both Calico and Serenity, bound to T-shaped frames and ball gagged. They were on their knees facing each other, each with vibrators pressed snug between their quivering thighs, both moaning and squealing behind their stifling gags as their bodies were wracked by orgasms. The video ended before it was revealed how they had escaped.

Steve lost his mind and jacked off into his shorts from all the erotic bondage imagery. After he took a minute to recover, he began to formulate a plan in his mind to figure out how he could use all this to his advantage. He had always had a crush on Willow ever since she had moved into the building, but he never dared approach her for a date once he discovered she had a boyfriend. He did a bit of searching on the guy through their emails and found that his instinct was right. Jeff was married and was basically carrying on a discreet affair with Willow. Willow revealed in her journal that she was mainly interested in Jeff for his oral talents.

More looks into Willow’s journal revealed that she had a long secret crush on her best friend Brenda and was pondering the idea of opening up to Brenda and seeing where it would lead. The one thing holding her back was the fear of scaring her best friend away. She couldn’t bear the thought of losing Brenda’s friendship.

Further looks into her financial files and bank accounts revealed that Willow came from a wealthy family and was sitting on a sizable trust fund. Steve logged off his computer, took a cold shower and then lay in his bed to begin his planning. Wednesday could not get here soon enough.

* * *

Steve knocked on Willow’s door at precisely seven o’clock with a bottle of California red clutched in his hand. Willow opened the door with a smile and ushered him inside her tasteful abode. The aroma of the simmering pasta sauce made his stomach growl. At the same time, Willow in her silk dress and pumps made his cock stir in his slacks.

They enjoyed their meal and Willow made a point of letting Steve know how much faster her laptop was running ever since he had worked his magic on it. Steve smiled sheepishly and then the conversation moved on to films and music and current affairs. They had moved to the living room now with Steve taking a seat on one of the plush chairs while Willow made herself comfortable on the sofa, primly crossing her long sexy legs. Steve could not get over how gorgeous she was and the fact that she was secretly a super-heroine who fought crime excited him even more. As she rambled on about something or other he could barely pay attention as his thoughts were filled with what would be like to have his dick in her mouth or buried in between those amazing legs of hers.

When there was a lull in the conversation, Steve gathered his courage and said, “Willow I have something to tell you.”

Willow looked at him and cocked her eyebrow. “Oh, really? What is it?”

“I know you’re Calico.”

Willow tensed up suddenly but she tried her best not to betray her shock at this statement. Instead she played it as cool as possible and replied, “Calico? What in the world are you talking about?”

“I understand you need to pretend you’re just a regular person and keep it a secret and I don’t want you to worry about me. I think it is so cool having a real super-heroine as a neighbor.”

“Steve, really, I…”

Look, really, I promise I’ll keep your identity a secret. But it would be so great if I could see you in your costume just one time.”

Willow’s mouth fell open. He did know somehow. Suddenly she became very anxious. “Steve…I…how did you…?”

“I just figured it out.”

“I can’t believe this.”

“Look it’s really no big deal. Like I said, your secret is safe with me. I’d just like to see you in your costume that’s all.”

Willow wondered how Steve even knew about her costume. It wasn’t as if she were some heroine who made front page news with her exploits. All of her capers were very secret and she only dealt with a breed of criminals that hid in the shadows and never called attention to themselves, like the dominatrix thief Lady Matrix.

“Steve you are putting me in a very uncomfortable position. Even if I were this Calico, why would it be so important to you to see me in the costume?”

“Aw, it’s not a huge deal. I just think it would be fun to see you in the costume. I collect comics and go to conventions and they have these amazing Cosplayers, you know, girls that make their own heroine costumes. This is my one chance to see a real life super-heroine. It’s kind of sexy.”

Steve was making her very nervous now. “Look, Steve, I’m not admitting anything, but I’m sure that’s just not something someone like Calico would do. Put on her costume just so a guy can get a thrill.”

“Oh come on Willow. I’m a friend…and your neighbor. We’ve known each other for over a year. Wouldn’t it be kind of sexy to put on the costume and have someone really appreciate it? You have an amazing body.”

Willow sighed with exasperation. She did enjoy putting on the costume and the powerful feeling she had when she was in full gear and going on one of her missions. But putting it on just for this perv to ogle her was not what she had in mind for a thrill. But she couldn’t risk upsetting him and risk him retaliating by revealing her identity if she refused his request. There was really no harm but she just had a bad feeling about all of this. How in the world did he figure out her secret?

“Look, I will put on the costume but you have to tell me first how you found out about…Calico.”

“Put on the costume and I promise I will tell you.”

Willow sighed. She really had no choice. She had to go along with his wishes until she could figure out a way to diffuse this devastating situation.

“Okay, wait here and I’ll be back in a few minutes.”

“All right,” Steve said with a barely hidden look of excitement in his eye.

That look reminded Willow of one of Lady Matrix’s henchmen when he was about to tie her up. She knew this was a bad idea but the alternative was worse. She left the room and went down the hall to her bedroom, locking the door before activating a hidden switch. A bookcase section on one wall silently opened to reveal a hidden dressing room. There she stripped down to nothing but her birthday suit and carefully laid her dress, shoes and underwear aside. Then she began the ritual like process of donning the Calico costume.

First she slid on a luxurious pair of silk pantyhose, pulling them up snugly around her shapely hips. She then reached into the lingerie drawer to take out a black satin bra to hold her double D breasts in check. Then she stepped into leg holes of the purple one piece Lycra tunic which was cut high on the thighs and rear to show off her nylon clad ass cheeks. She slipped her arms though the arm top holes of the tunic and smoothed it over her torso. It covered her up to the neck but left open an oval which showed off her bountiful cleavage and a hint of the bra underneath. The corset came next, clasped and tightened around her slender waist and pushing her bosom into an even more bountiful bouquet of cleavage.

She sat on a stool to step into her custom made stiletto heel boots next, which accentuated her long legs and calves. After placing her trusty yellow O-Belt around her waist, she slipped on her opera gloves one at a time. Lastly she put on the dangling diamond earrings her mother had passed down her. She stood in front of the full length mirror to admire the view, but that familiar feeling of power and sexiness was quickly replaced with dread when she remembered who was sitting in her living room.

“I know I’m going to regret this, but I’ll have to figure out what to do about Steve later. I might as well get this over with now.”

Transformed, Calico stepped out of the dressing room, closed the bookcase and left the bedroom to walk back down the hall to her waiting guest, her heels clicking on the wood floor. As expected, Steve’s eyes lit up when he saw her walk in. It did give her somewhat of a thrill seeing his reaction, and so even if she was not entirely comfortable with this situation, she decided to make the most of it and give him bit of a show. Calico stood, legs slightly spread, gloved hands on hips, and tossing her hair a bit as she stood in her most her most heroic pose. She gazed stonily at him as if he were a villain that she was about to dispatch.

“Oh my God you look amazing!” Steve gasped as he shifted in his chair. It was all he could do not to leap out of his chair an across the room to grovel at her feet. Something about a sexy woman in a skin tight costume drove him crazy.

“Well, now that you’ve seen me in my costume, you are now obligated to keep my secret as you promised. Now it’s time for you to tell me how you discovered my identity.”

“Before I tell you could you please turn around for me one time?”

Calico’s mouth fell open. “Really?”

“Please?”

Calico rolled her big blue eyes and sighed. With the practiced style of a model, which Willow was in earlier years before she donned the alter ego of Calico, she shifted her boots one over the other and then twirled slowly in one smooth motion to give Steve an eyeful of her perfect backside.

When she faced him again, Steve looked like he was about pass out. He really was taken by her costume. Now was the time to get an answer. “All right Steve, tell me how you found out about Calico.”

“Is it really that important that you know? I already promised that I wouldn’t tell anyone.”

Calico’s blood pressure was starting to rise. She strutted across the room with determination until she was standing before Steve, who was still sitting in the chair but suddenly getting nervous when he saw the look on Calico’s face.

“Look, Steve, no more games. This is serious. Tell me what you know or else!”

“Okay, calm down, there’s no need to get excited. I’ll tell you.”

“Spill it.”

Steve shifted nervously in his chair and muttered under his breath, “Your laptop.”

“What did you say?”

“I “snooped” your laptop.”

Calico stood stunned. “What do you mean you “snooped” my laptop?”

“When you had me clean up the virus, I, um, installed a program that would let me see your laptop from my own any time I wanted to. I did it to keep an eye on your hard drive and files and make sure the virus didn’t come back and do malicious damage. Sometimes they’re programmed to do that.”

“Are you telling me you went through my personal documents and pictures and…?” Calico stopped when she realized that Steve had most likely seen her in many compromised bondage positions in the videos she recovered in her encounters with Lady Matrix. “Oh my God Steve how could you?”

“I’m so sorry Calico,” Steve pleaded, referring to her alter ego now that she was in costume. “I really didn’t mean to go into your files. I thought I might just peek at a few private pictures, you know, because I think you’re so hot, but then I saw the costume stuff and one thing led to another and…I am very sorry. It was so wrong and I’m disgusted with myself for doing that. I know I violated your privacy but I promise I will never tell anyone.”

“I could just…” Calico fumed as she balled her glove fists.

“Look, just hear me out. I was thinking that I could help you. I’m great at hacking and if there are criminals out there using cyber terrorism I can help you locate them and you can take them down. We can be a team. I can do research and search police files and cases. Please let me make this up to you by helping you fight crime.”

“I should beat you to a pulp right now,” Calico exclaimed.

“I’ll be honest with you I would actually find that kind of appealing. I’ve always had this thing about being strong armed by a super heroine. I guess I have some sort of fetish.”

“God you are hopeless,” Calico said, exasperated. “What am I going to do with you?”

“Take me in your bedroom and make love to me?” Steve said, half-jokingly.

“Uggggh! I can’t believe this. I have a pervert for a neighbor who knows my secret.”

“Is it really so bad? I would do whatever you wanted. Anything. I’m not such a bad guy. And I’m not bad to look at. I work out and eat healthy. Just give me a chance. Look I know more about you than anyone. We might as well be lovers.”

“Are you kidding me?”

“No, I’m totally serious. Look, you know I’m crazy about you. I’ve had a crush on you since the day you moved in to the building. I just never pursued you because of Jeff.”

“Wait, what exactly do you know about Jeff?”

“…Other than the fact that he’s married and just using you for sex?”

“Oh God you know about that too?”

“Come on, Calico, dump that idiot and forget him. He doesn’t appreciate you. Besides, there’s nothing he can do that I can’t do. I can give you all the pleasure you want, and more and I would be totally devoted to making you happy.”

“Steve, this is no way to start a relationship. I feel completely betrayed by what you did. There is no way I will go along with this. It’s crazy.”

“I was afraid you’d say that,” Steve sighed. His demeanor slowly began to change as he stood up and faced Calico. “You really leave me no choice Calico. I really want you and I am going to have you.”

“What are you saying?” Calico said suspiciously.

“I really didn’t want it to be his way, but if you don’t go along with what I’m asking, I’m going to have to expose you,” Steve said with look of dead seriousness in his face.

Calico was stunned by Steve’s sudden change. No longer was he the friendly and eager neighbor. Now there was a look of determination in his eyes that began to unnerve her.

“What do you mean expose me?”

“You know exactly what I mean. I could contact the District Attorney. There are new laws about costumed vigilantes as you’ve seen on the news lately. I’ve also tracked own the location of Lady Matrix. Maybe she’d be interested in an anonymous email revealing the true identity and whereabouts of her nemesis. Then there are all those pictures and videos of Calico that might find their way onto the Internet. Some huge bondage web site would pay a fortune for those videos of you and Serenity.”

Calico could not believe what she was hearing. He even knew about Brenda and her alter ego? This was turning into a real nightmare. This could not be happening.

“No you can’t be serious! You wouldn’t dare.”

“You can test me if you want. Believe me I will do what I said Calico. It would have been easier if you’d just gone along with my original offer but now I have some new terms since you’re being so…resistant. Now make up your mind, will you do exactly what I ask or should I start contacting people?”

Calico’s eyes narrowed and she suddenly grabbed Steve by the lapels of his jacket. “How dare you, you little scumbag! I should pummel you right here and now.”

“Go right ahead. I wouldn’t mind taking you to court for assault and battery and making a big dent in that trust fund of yours. Of course when we file charges I will have to state the real identity of the super-heroine who assaulted me.”

Calico was on the verge of going through with her threat of pummeling the arrogance off Steve’s face but slowly reason began to seep in. What would happen when her family, especially Daddy, found out what she was doing in her spare time? And if those pictures and videos came out, she’d never be able to show her face back home. She wished she hadn’t let Brenda talk her into doing those cheesecake shots. Why on earth did she keep them? And as much as she secretly thrilled to watching the bondage videos Lady Matrix shot of her and Serenity, she knew she should have destroyed them the first chance she got. Willow thought long and hard. She had no choice but to go along with this creep. At least for now.

“All right, Steve, what exactly do you want from me?”

“How about a kiss?”

Willow looked at him. She was certain he would have requested something more vulgar. As much as she disliked the thought of kissing him, it wasn’t as bad as what he could have asked for.

“All right,” Calico said. She took a moment as if to compose herself. Then she leaned up to place a gentle closed lip kiss on him.

“I think you can do better than that Calico,” Steve said in mock disappointment.

Willow sighed and kissed him again, this time lingering longer.

This time Steve shook his head, “I expected so much more from such a sexy woman. Is this the way you kiss Jeff? Come on at least pretend you enjoy it. All I’m asking for is one long passionate kiss.”

Willow rolled her eyes. She couldn’t believe the nerve of him. She just wanted to get this over with and if passion was what he wanted she would give it to him. She wrapped her arms around his neck, pressed into him and planted her mouth firmly on his. Then she proceeded to give him the most passionate and sexiest kiss she’d ever given to any lover past or present. She slipped her tongue into his mouth and even uttered a sexy moan as she locked lips with him. When she released Steve he was flushed.

“Whoa, now that’s what I call a kiss,” Steve gasped. Without warning he embraced Calico and began kissing her again with all the eagerness and passion a man could have kissing the woman of his dreams, in this case a voluptuous super-heroine with a beautiful face, fluffy hair, full breasts, a perfect ass and legs to kill for.

Calico tensed up at first, and even tried to push Steve away, but he held her firm and soon she found that his kisses were starting to do a number on her, especially when he reached her sweet spot on the part of her neck just below her ear. Any man who was lucky enough to kiss her there was usually in for quite a night. It drove her crazy with lust and that was one reason she kept allowing Jeff back into her bed, other than the fact that he was an expert cunnilinguist. Suddenly that familiar tingle was building between her legs.

“Oh my God Calico I can’t believe this,” Steve gasped between kisses. He stopped and looked her right in her clear blue eyes and stated boldly, “I really want you to go down on me right now.”

“W-what?” Calico asked, trying to clear her head from the passionate make out session.

“I want you down on your knees and….”

“No!” Calico exclaimed when she finally grasped what Steve was requesting. She was tense now, not believing what she was hearing. “Wait a minute…no, Steve. There’s no way I am doing that.”

“Why not…?”

“First of all it’s not something I do…not for you or any guy. Second of all this is all wrong. You’re blackmailing me.”

Steve smirked at her. “Okay let me remind you that you agreed to do what I asked for not exposing your secret. Second of all, I promise I will reciprocate. I’d love to eat your pussy and I promise I’m great at it. I will give you the best tongue lashing you’ve ever had and I won’t stop until I make you cum.”

Calico had to close her eyes for a moment. Other than getting a good stiff dick inside her, there was nothing more she enjoyed than having a guy’s mouth between her legs until he made her cum hard. If what Steve claimed was true and he was better than Jeff…no, what was she thinking. She just couldn’t go along with this!

“Steve, wait, please. Look, I’ll…I’ll give you a hand job…but I won’t use my mouth.”

Steve stared at her as if he were mulling her offer. His subtle plan was working. Ask for something she was unwilling to do and make her offer something she would do even though a hand job from Calico would be an amazing treat in itself. Making it seem as if it were her idea worked so much better in his favor. The blowjob and subsequent sex would come later. This was merely a build-up to getting this gorgeous piece of ass in bed.

“A hand job, hum? Okay, I guess I’ll settle for that,” Steve sighed, feigning disappointment when he was secretly thrilled inside. He sat back down in the comfortable chair and spread his legs.

Calico looked at him with frustration behind her eyes. How in the world had she gotten into this mess? She was a strong, beautiful woman from a well to do family. She donned a costume and took down sleazy criminals. She was used to getting her way with men and using them for her pleasure. Now she was expected to get down on her knees for this perv of a neighbor and jerk him off, while in her Calico costume no less.

“I’m going to change first,” Calico insisted.

“Why would you do that? I’m ready now,” Steve replied, knowing full well the heroine was not eager to debase herself while in her costume.

“Uggh!” Calico exclaimed in exasperation. He was not going to let her get away with anything. With her piercing blue eyes fixed and glaring, Calico slowly knelt down between Steve’s legs and rested her haunches on the back of her lower legs. She despised this feeling of humiliation, the appearance of submissiveness before this creep. “All right, let’s get this over with. Take it out.”

“That’s your task, Calico. I’m going to sit here and enjoy the pleasure of your hands.”

Calico sneered at Steve and without taking her eyes off his; she reached for his belt and began to unbuckle it. Then she unzipped his slacks. She hesitated a moment before reaching into his boxers to take out his penis. Thank goodness at least she had her gloves on.

Steve’s crotch tingled when he felt that initial sensation of Calico’s satin gloved fingers on his cock. And the way she was looking at him was making it harder than the feeling of her gentle grasp on it. He gave her a look as if to say, “I have you right where I want you Calico”.

Calico began to stroke him slowly up and down. It was one thing that she had become an expert in ever since she’d been with Jeff. Since she refused to give him oral sex, he insisted on a hand job at least from time to time and so she had acquired an array of hand and finger techniques that drove Jeff insane with lust and made him forget all about his desire for her “chin on his balls” as he put it so indelicately. She’d never given one with her gloves before and she could imagine the smooth slippery sensation it was causing to Steve’s growing prick.

Steve sighed and laid his head back on the chair. This was one of the most incredible things he’d ever felt. The way she cupped his swollen balls and used her wrist to work him up and down was driving him over the top with lust. She’d obviously had a lot of practice.

“God that feels great. Is this how you do it with Jeff?” Steve asked.

Calico shot him a deadly look and gave his balls a less than gentle squeeze. Steve groaned and went quiet. He decided it wasn’t a good idea to taunt her while his balls were cupped in her hand. And so he closed his eyes and began to fantasize of all the things he planned to do to that voluptuous body of hers. He imagined fucking her in all kinds of positions and shoving his cock in her mouth and when the image of Calico tied up and gagged popped into his head he opened his eyes. His balls were about to explode.

He didn’t want to cum too quickly so he opened his eyes and asked Calico, “How would you like me to lick and suck your pussy for a full hour? Just lie back and let me work my mouth on you? I would take my time and give you so much pleasure.”

Calico blushed at the Steve’s words. She tried not to let him get to her but the thought of his mouth between her legs was making her tingle down there and she just knew she was getting wet. She focused on the task at hand and muttered, “Stop it, Steve.”

“Wouldn’t you just love to let me lick your pussy up and down and around and tease your little clit? I wouldn’t stop until I made you cum hard.”

Calico could feel body getting warmer and she was breathing heavier. She closed her eyes and tried to think of something else but it was no use. Suddenly she had a thought how she could go along with his offer without making it appear that she wanted it?

“If I let you do that, you have to promise you’ll get rid of that program you put on my laptop and delete any evidence of my identity on yours, pictures, videos, everything.”

“That’s a very tempting offer Calico, but I’d really like to keep those pictures and videos. I’ll remove the snooping program though. I know everything about you anyway and there’s no need to peek anymore.”

“I’ll let you keep a few pictures, but you have to delete the videos.”

“How about this? I’ll delete everything from my laptop and reformat the hard drive in front of you to prove I’ve done it. I’ll remove the snooping program and also firewall your laptop so no one will ever get into it again if…”

Calico tensed up. She had an idea what was coming. “If what…?”

“…If you let me go down on you and afterward we spend the night together making love, including a little blowjob action.”

Calico’s mouth fell open and she paused her stroking, stunned. “Are you joking?”

“Would it really be so bad?”

“Yes it would. I would never sleep with you. Not after being blackmailed like this.”

“Come one, you’re really in no position to refuse, Calico, especially when you think of the alternative. Remember you’re not the only one who would be exposed. Think of your best friend Brenda…or should I say “Serenity”.”

“No! Damn you! Leave her out of this!”

“Sorry, Calico, I won’t take “no” for an answer. You play along with me and your identity as well as Serenity’s will remain a secret.”

“You are a complete bastard!” Calico snarled. She was tempted to crush his balls right then and there but she knew if she did she would risk hurting not only her family, but Brenda’s as well.

“All right, I’ll go along with this sick charade of yours but you have to promise you will leave Brenda out of this completely and everything else you promised as far the laptops and computer files go.”

Steve looked at Calico and smirked. “Keep stroking while I consider your proposal.”

Calico narrowed her eyes in fury and worked her fingers on him with renewed determination. She rolled her palm over the engorged head while she jerked him smoothly with the other hand. She wished she could just take control and drive him insane with pleasure until he agreed to anything she said.

“Oh fuck, slow down or you’ll make me cum,” Steve groaned, grabbing her hands to keep her from making him spill his load. He took a few deep breaths to gather his senses and told her, “All right listen, here’s my final offer. I need to make sure I am getting the most out of this as possible, so I need to make certain you are…enthusiastic…about making love to me. If you perform to my expectations, I will do everything I promised.”

“Including leaving Brenda out of all this?” Calico inquired just to make sure there were no loopholes.

“Yes.”

Willow looked at him. She had no idea if this creep would even honor this agreement, but she really had no choice at the moment. She would go along with it and give him more pleasure than she had ever given any man, even going so far as putting his dick in her mouth. She would use all her feminine wiles to turn this around to her advantage and before it was all over she would perhaps figure out how to teach this pervert a lesson.

“Just one little thing I’d like to add,” Steve said.

Flustered, Calico replied, “Ugggh! You are impossible! What?”

“I get to tie you up for a bit during our night together.”

Calico winced. How could this be happening? She was so close. “All right, all right… Let’s just agree and shake on it before you decide you want something else. So help me if you try and renege on this I swear I’ll…”

“No need to get dramatic,” Steve said as he held out his hand to shake hers.

After they shook hands to bind the agreement, Steve said, “Okay now that we have all that out of the way, let’s begin our night of pleasure. Before we go to your bedroom, I would love a quick sample of what you’re going to do to me with your mouth, since you’re already on your knees and everything.”

“You are a total slime ball,” Calico was dying to tell Steve to his smug face. However she did not want to risk him changing his mind so she set her mind only to the task at hand. She only wished she could have a glass full of wine to gulp down before she began. Willow was not a complete prude when it came to oral sex, but she was only comfortable with it when she and her partner performed a sixty-nine on each other. It was equal pleasure. Otherwise, there was that utter distaste for being put in a submissive position by a man, especially when he was standing and she was on her knees. After the one and only time she performed oral in that position on her boyfriend back in college, along with the added humiliation of having his hand on her head like she was a pet to be used, she swore she’d never be put in that position again. The same went for the doggie style position, which allowed the man to be dominant. She was on top or not at all. The missionary position was reserved only for the lover she planned to spend the rest of her life with, and so far she hadn’t even come close to finding that life partner.

“Just remember, I’m only pretending to enjoy this,” Calico said before she gave him one last withering look of disgust. She leaned forward and parted her lips to take him into her mouth. She tried to think about something else as she began to lick and suck him but when she heard him start heavy breathing like a complete pervert and put his hand on top of her head, she rolled her eyes in disgust. This was going to be a long night.

* * *

Later that evening, Calico was squealing loudly and shivering with pleasure as Steve worked his tongue into her slit. She was lying on her back on her bed, knees lifted up and still wearing her costume except for her utility belt, the waist piece of her Lycra tunic was easily pushed aside and the crotch of the nylon pantyhose had been torn open to allow Steve to perform his cunnilingus skills on her. He had been going at it for some time now and she bit her lip and groaned at what he was doing to her. She had to admit he was really performing above and beyond her high standards. He was doing things that she’d never expected or even experienced before. He was literally driving her wild with lust.

“Oh! Oh! Ohhhhhhhhhhhh!” Calico moaned with arousal. To remove some of the stigma of being excited by her blackmailing computer tech neighbor, she tried to imagine it was Brenda eating her out, which was the same thing she did every time Jeff have her oral. God, Steve was making Jeff look like an amateur with his tongue.

“You like his Calico?” Steve asked as he paused to peer up over her heaving chest to see her orgasmic face tossing around on the pillows.

Calico snapped out of her fantasy and gasped in frustration at Steve’s inane question and reminding her of her true predicament.

“Yes!” Calico snapped. “Don’t…stop!”

Steve smirked and went right back to work, using his fingers to spread her pink walls wide to get at the slippery pink pearl within. He thrilled at the way she responded, tensing up and occasionally squeezing her shapely thighs together on his head like a vise, yanking at his hair and urging him on. He loved her taste and he was more than eager to drive her to the edge of climax. After another few minutes of this Calico would be putty in his hands and begging him to make her cum.

“Oh God! Oh God! Oh…my…God!” Calico gasped and moaned. She was practically on her tiptoes now as she lifted her svelte hips off the bed. One gloved hand was now clutching Steve by the hair while the other was squeezing the pillow under her head. “Please d-don’t…ummmmmm….stop!”

Steve put his palms under Calicos firm nylon-covered ass cheeks and squeezed as he continue to slather her soaked pussy with his expert tongue. He thrilled at how she grinded her crotch against his mouth and when she began to quiver he knew she was the verge of climaxing. He paused for a moment and said, “Should I take a break or keep going?”

“No…yes…God I…No! Don’t…stop…damn it!” Calico gasped as she slammed her fist in frustration at being denied release just at that moment.

“My dick is hard as a rock, let me turn around so we can take care of each other at the same time,” Steve suggested as she shifted around and pulled Calico forward until his hips were right above her face with his cock dangling over her gasping mouth.

Steve plunged his cock down and Calico had no choice but to take him in to her warm wet mouth. Soon the pair was fully engaged in the sixty-nine position with Calico’s mouth stuffed with his cock.

“Mmmmmbbblllmmm, Ummmmmmf!” Calico moaned in pleasure as she sucked Steve’s rigid pole. The more he worked his mouth on her cunt, the more eagerly she suckled him. Willow had never had such an intense sex session and her lust-addled mind began to forget that she was being blackmailed for sex.

Steve was enjoying every moment of this. The sensation of Calico’s tongue and lips on his cock as he plunged in and out of her mouth was unbelievable. This served to make him eager to pleasure her even more. He loved the reaction he was eliciting from this sexy super-heroine.

Suddenly, Calico tensed up. She literally could not take the tongue lashing any longer on her now ultra-sensitive pussy and clitoris. She needed to cum and cum hard, to get that delirious release that made her lose her mind. She began to grind her crotch harder and faster on Steve’s face.

Steve knew this was the moment, and used one of his best techniques to drive Calico over the edge. Her entire body began to shiver and writhe as if she were having a seizure. She had to release his prick from her mouth to utter a piercing shriek as she climaxed.

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!” OH…MY…GOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!”

Calico’s eyes rolled up, her mouth gasping, her muscles tensed as her body shuddered with the most intense climax she’d ever had. Willow thought Jeff had nothing on Steve when it came to oral sex. She kept driving her groin against his mouth to wring every last bit of pleasure from him. Then she let out a long sigh and began to relax, every bit of tension released until she was completely limp. The only movement was her firm mounds rising up and down as she tried to catch her breath.

Steve knew Calico was at her most vulnerable. He was hard as a rock and he knew he could have simply slipped between her legs with little resistance on her part but he was in no hurry to fuck her just yet. Instead he did a little poking around in Willow’s dresser where he found some silk scarves. Then he quietly went through her bedside table drawers. He grinned when he saw the pair of stainless steel handcuffs and a pair of vibrators. So she enjoyed a little kinky sex play. Perfect. He took the handcuffs and held them up.

“Okay Calico, you promised we’d have a little bondage play.”

Calico could barely gather her senses after that mind-numbing orgasm. She barely resisted as Steve rolled her onto her stomach and brought her arms behind her to handcuff her wrists behind her back.

“Wait…no…I don’t think this is a…Mmmmmmmffff!” Calico began to protest, but her mouth was suddenly filled with the knot of one of her silk scarves. Before she could even attempt to push it out with her tongue, Steve had cleave-gagged her and tied off the ends snugly behind her neck.

“Errrruummmf! Unnnnnnffff!” Calico grunted behind the gag as Steve continued his bondage fun. Within minutes he had her hips propped up on pillows so that she was bent at the waist with her legs spread apart. Her knees were on the bed and her ankles were tied off to the bed posts at the foot of the bed. She lifted and turned her head to find Steve standing there looking her over as if she were a new prize possession. She was horrified to see him stroking his erection and grinning at her now that she was in this vulnerable position. She thought, “Oh my God why did I agree to this? He’s going to fuck me from behind and there’s nothing I can do about it!”

Steve noticed the recognition in Calico’s eyes with glee as she seemed to realize what he planned to do next. He grinned perversely as she began to twist and struggle in a panic, giving him a hard glare as if to tell him, “Don’t you dare!”

“You look incredibly sexy in that position,” Steve said with pure lust in his voice. He climbed on the bed and kneeled right behind her. “I remember reading one of your journal entries where you said you would never let a guy do you from behind in the doggie style position…something about not wanting to be dominated by a man in that way. Well, Calico there’s a first time for everything and I am honored to be the first to take you from behind. By the time I’m through you may change your mind and see that it’s not as bad as you think.”

Steve placed a hand on Calico’s hip and ran his hand over her firm rump. She loved how she flinched under his touch. The way she squirmed and tugged at her handcuffs really turned him on. He suddenly gave her a sharp slap on her buttocks.

“Unnnnnnhhhhh!” Calico coughed angrily into her gag. Her hands were really flailing now, desperate to free herself and keep this pervert from getting his rocks off by taking her like this. But those thoughts suddenly vanished when she felt Steve insert his fingers inside her and begin stroking her sex. She desperately wanted to resist, but damn it if he didn’t know exactly where her sweet spot was. Soon she was writhing with pleasure and grinding her hips in rhythm with his finger strokes.

“I think you’re ready for this,” Steve hissed and moved his hips forward to guide the tip of his stiff cock toward Calico’s soaked cunt. He rubbed the head up and down the slit until it was coated in her pussy juice. Then he slowly and deliberately began to push it inside her tight walls.

Calico’s blue eyes fluttered as she felt the cock slide in. She expected him to be rough and thrust it in hard, but the way he was moving was causing an altogether arousing sensation inside her. Her pretty eyes started to roll back as he began to plunge her depths with long slow strokes. Never having succumbed to any of her ex-boyfriends pleas of doggie style, Willow was not used to the angle and penetration of this position and she was feeling his cock in a way her pussy never experienced before.

“Ummmmmmmmnnnnggghhhh” Calico moaned into her gag as she felt Steve’s thick cock fill her to the hilt. She could not resist the urge to push back against his thrusts, to take him deeper, to rub that infernal need that was building inside her. She could not believe that after that incredible orgasm brought on by his oral skills, she was once again feeling an overwhelming need to cum again. Even those revolting thoughts of being dominated in this position were ebbing away with each stroke of his cock.

Steve grinned as he watched Calico’s reaction to his thrusts. He enjoyed how her hips met his, the way her pussy seemed to squeeze on his cock and milk him. He had both hands gripping her shapely hips and he was now grunting and panting as he claimed her. He felt dominant and the power of taking this strong and proud super-heroine and having his way with her surged though his body. Her squirming and lustful moans and squeals urged him on to deeper and harder thrusts.

“Oh fuck your pussy is so…damned…tight!” Steve grunted as he picked up the pace. Soon he was slamming Calico’s pussy faster, eliciting gag-muffled grunts and whimpers as he pounded away. Feeling totally in charge now, Steve went so far as to slap Calicos ass while he fucked her.

“UMMMMFFF!” Calico grunted in shock. Normally a man slapping her ass during sex would bring a sharp rebuke, but the way Steve was handling her, it only served to arouse her further. She could not believe she was getting so turned on by him taking her like some porn star or sex slave.

Even more emboldened by Calico’s obvious arousal, the way she turned her head to gaze at him with pure lust, Steve suddenly seized her by the hair, taking a handful of her silky curls and yanking her backward until her back was bowed. He licked the side of her neck and face as he pumper her hard.

Calico winced and groaned, but this new show of domination was turning her on more than ever before. She was desperate to scream at him, “Fuck me! Harder! Fuck me harder!” but her mouth was gagged an all she could do was bite down hard on it as she grunted and groaned into the cloth.

“UNNF! MMMMFFF! MMMMP! UNNNNH!”

Steve took his sweet time taming the gorgeous heroine, slamming his cock deep one minute and then changing the pace to drive her insane with slow deliberate strokes, working every inch of his cock inside her ultra-sensitive crevice. He also took advantage of her helpless position to fondle and grope her breasts through the Lycra top.

Calico squirmed with every touch of Steve’s hand. It felt as if he was playing her like an instrument, wringing every bit of pleasure from her sex-starved body. Steve had no idea how sensitive her nipples were and when he pinched them through the slick material she felt like she was about to have another orgasm. “God what is he doing to me? I can’t believe his. I want him to fuck me forever. I’ll let him do whatever he wants, please just don’t let him stop fucking me until I cum.”

Steve could not hold out any longer. The sensation was overwhelming and so he began to thrust hard and fast. He grunted through clenched teeth, “I’m…going to…cum in you…Calico! AAAAHHHHH!”

When Calico heard and felt Steve’s impending climax, she began to shudder and seize up with an orgasm of her own. She bit down on the silk knot and screamed into her gag. The release came simultaneously for both of them and a fit of muscle contractions and flailing hips.

“FUUUUUUCK!” Steve groaned as he finally released and spilled his load deep inside Calico’s womb. This was without a doubt the greatest sex he’d ever had. It far surpassed his masturbatory fantasies of simply bedding his neighbor Willow. Now he was actually having kinky sex with a stunning super-heroine. Physically exhausted now, he dropped forward on top of Willow’s back, driving her into the pillows and sheets. Even as he was spent, he could not resist a few more deep thrusts inside Calico.

Calico winced with each one of those last few thrusts, gasping for air, her nostrils flaring, and her body flushed and warm. Then she let out a long sigh of relief and satisfaction. She hadn’t been fucked that good in probably ever. Steve was far more than she expected. She barely even minded when he unceremoniously pulled out and gave her an appreciative swat on the ass before he got up and went to the bathroom to shower, leaving her alone on the bed still handcuffed and gagged.

She started to get anxious after her head cleared and had just started to squirm and struggle when Steve returned freshly showered and toweling off. He wrapped the towel around his waist and leaned over the bed to kiss Calico on the cheek. Then he removed the gag and then the handcuffs. Calico sighed with relief when he untied the last scarf from her ankle. She turned over and stretched out her gorgeous boy and gazed lovingly at him.

“God, Steve, you are incredible. That was the most amazing sex I’ve ever had. I really don’t know what to say, except I’m still kind of upset about the whole blackmail thing.”

“Yeah I really feel bad about that,” Steve admitted. He paused for a moment as if he were really pondering his guilt. “What if I told you there was a way I could make it up to you.”

“Oh, really? Even though I just had the best sex ever, I don’t think that would be possible. Remember, you more or less tricked me into having sex with you. It’s practically rape if you think about it.”

“I know and I am so sorry. But just hear me out. Give me ten minutes and I promise by the end of it you will barely remember anything upsetting ever happened.”

“Are you joking?”

“Look, all you need you to do is take off your costume and take a nice long hot shower. Then come back to bed and I will take care of the rest.”

“More sex?” Calico inquired with a smirk.

“…No, something even better. I swear.”

Willow had to admit she was intrigued. Better than the most amazing sex she’d ever had? And even though he was a blackmailing pervert he did prove his claim of giving the greatest oral sex. “Ha. This I have to see. You’re a blackmailing pervert but I’m going to accept your challenge.”

Calico cocked her eyebrow insouciantly and added, “I’ll be back in fifteen minutes.”

* * *

Thirty minutes later Willow was completely nude and covered with warm soothing massage oil. The only light in the room was from an array of scented candles that Steve had hurriedly retrieved from his place while she was in the shower. He brought them out for special occasions when he had a special girlfriend over. These particular candles released a scent which put anyone in the vicinity in a completely relaxed state. Steve told Willow her they were aroma therapy candles to simply relax her while he gave her a sensual hot oil massage. It was working perfectly. After their session of intense sex, followed by the hot shower, and now the deep relaxing massage, Willow was now delirious and her mind was barely functioning. She was practically in a state of euphoria.

This is exactly where Steve wanted her. As he rubbed and kneaded every inch of her perfect body he spoke to her a soft soothing tone. “You are so relaxed now Willow… You are barely awake… Every inch of your body is completely relaxed… You are lying on a field of soft fur blankets… My voice is soothing and comforting… You have nothing to worry about except being totally relaxed… You want to relax… You want to sleep… You are so sleepy you cannot open your eyes… You are so relaxed… Let your mind go… Just let your dreams take you away…”

And so it went as Steve used words of induction to put her in a complete hypnotic state. After he made certain she was indeed under hypnosis, he began to feed her instructions. He seeded her mind with thoughts and feelings that would benefit him the most and also removed other thoughts. He also made certain to install a trigger phrase so that he could make Willow sleep any time he wanted to. Then he continued with his hypnotic suggestions.

“Willow I want you to forget that Steve ever tried to blackmail you…You will forget about the snooping program Steve installed on your laptop…You have no memory of that…It’s gone…”

“Gone…” Willow murmured softly and Steve grinned. The gorgeous brunette was highly susceptible to being hypnotized and accepting his commands without question.

“You love Steve…You love him so much…so much that you have decided to share your secrets with him…You have even told him that you secretly fight crime as Calico…you are so happy that he is so supportive of you… you love how he helps you…his support makes you love Steve even more…”

“I love Steve,” she sighed like a school girl with a deep crush.

“You love him so much you want to please him in any way he wishes…especially oral sex…you love to give Steve oral because you love how it pleases him…you love how it makes you feel to please your man…you want him to be happy and satisfied…”

“Mmmmm yes…happy…”

“When Steve wants sex you will give it to him…you will let Steve have sex with you in whatever way he wants…his pleasure…his needs are the most important…”

“Important…”

“That’s right…Steve’s needs come first…his satisfaction…and his satisfaction will make you happy and content…his pleasure will excite you and arouse you…you will cum when he cums… even when you make Steve cum with your mouth you will cum with him…”

“Aaaaah…cummmm…” Willow sighed and bit her lip. She was squirming in her hypnotic state. Steve was nearly done.

“A few last things Willow…You will call Steve every night to invite him over for dinner and sex…It’s up to him if he accepts…on those evenings when Steve doesn’t accept for whatever reason you will still fantasize about having sex with him…when you go to bed on those evenings you will play with yourself…and use your vibrator’s and only fantasize of Steve…”

Willow gasped, as I she was already fantasizing about him, “Oh…God…”

“Jeff is no longer a part of your life…you will tell him so the next time he calls…if he persists you will warn him that you will tell his wife…you no longer want or need Jeff do you Willow?”

“No…don’t need…Jeff…”

“That’s good Willow…you are doing so good…you are a very good girl…”

Willow blushed and shifted on the bed as if she were so proud of herself.

“There is one final thing I want you to keep in the back of your mind from now on…you will fantasize sometimes about what it would be like to have a threesome with your new lover Steve and your best friend Brenda…you will try and think of a way to approach Brenda…you will be subtle…telling her what a wonderful lover Steve is… how great he makes you feel…how you would love to share him sometime…”

Willow was breathing heavily in her trance state. She was primed for the finale. Steve reached between her legs and cupped her pussy. He began to massage her oiled crotch and whispered, “I’m going to wake you up soon Willow…you will remember all those things I told you about Steve…and you will forget about those things that bothered you before…you have already forgotten them in fact…are there any things that Steve has done to upset you Willow?”

“No…I love… Steve…”

This was working better than he ever imagined. Her mind was completely programmable. He stroked and massaged her more intently. “I’m going to count to ten Willow…with each number you will grow more and more aroused…the closer I get to ten the more aroused you will get…you will feel like having an orgasm…when I say “ten” you will release all your tension and cum hard…It will be the most intense climax you’ve ever had…When you wake up all you will know is that we had dinner and one thing led to another…earlier we had the best sex you’ve ever had…you were completely fulfilled sexually…and afterwards I offered you a relaxing massage… Do you understand Willow?”

“Yesssss,” the buxom brunette sighed.

Steve marveled at how stunning Willow looked sleeping there in the soft glow of the candlelight with her silky curls all around her face.

“Okay Willow…here we go…one….two…three…”

Willow was already beginning to squirm, clenching her thighs around his hand. Her nipples were starting to swell into plump nubs of pink.

“Four…five…six…”

Now she was arching her back, her head thrown back, mouth open, sighing.

“Seven…eight…nine…”

“Aaaaaaah!” Willow panted, breasts rising and falling rapidly as her body began to shudder.

“Ten.”

“OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHH!” Willow moaned loudly, her eyes shut tight as she was racked with a powerful climax. She squirmed and twisted and then went rigid. Then her pretty blue eyes opened and for a moment she looked as if she had lost her mind. She blinked a few times to gather her senses and soon she started to refocus.

“Oh my God, Steve,” Willow gasped in stunned relief. “That was the most…incredible…oh God…oh God…fuck…you killed me.”

“I told you I give great massages,” Steve grinned with satisfaction as Willow slowly changed her expression. She stared at him as if some new realization had come over her.

Willow fixed her eyes on Steve and said, “Oh my God you are the most amazing man I’ve ever been with. You’re an amazing lover. I want you so bad it hurts.” She rose up from the bed and embraced him and locked her lips on his, giving him a deep sensual kiss. She could not get enough of his mouth. When she finally came up for air she gasped, “God I love you! Is there anything I can do for you darling?”

Steve gave her a bemused smile. “I could really go for a long wet blowjob right now.”

Willow’s eyes lit up with arousal. There was literally nothing she wanted more at that moment than to get Steve’s cock in her mouth and pleasure him with the greatest oral she’d ever given.

“Your wish is my command, sir! I am going to give you the longest…sexiest…mouth-watering blowjob you’ve ever had. I promise,” Willow said with a demure look in her eyes. She pushed him back onto the bed and planted another huge kiss on his mouth before she began to move slowly down his neck and chest, pausing to lick and bite his nipples, then gently kissing and licking his stomach. She lingered on the area just above his pubic area. By this time Steve was growing hard as her firm breasts brushed against his erection.

Willow looked at the swelling cock and then looked up at Steve to smile at him with the naughtiest of intentions. She could not believe this. She’d never been so eager to suck a guy off. What was it about him that was driving her so insane with lust? She took his cock and gave it a teasing kiss on the tip. Then she moved to the base and licked up the entire length and felt it jump in her hand.

“I love you,” Willow said before parting her moist lips and taking him deep in her mouth. She then proceeded to use every oral technique in her arsenal to drive Steve crazy. She loved hearing him moan and thrash around on the bed as she worked her lips and tongue on him. She loved that feeling of giving him that ultimate pleasure. She just wanted to suck his dick all night long.

Meanwhile Steve was going insane with pleasure. He loved watching how enthusiastic Willow was sucking him off, like she could not get enough of him. The hypnotic suggestions worked perfectly. His dream girl was now totally in love with him and would do anything he wanted just to please him. What was even better was that she was a super-heroine, his ultimate fantasy. And he could offer to give her his “special massage” at any time to fine tune her any way he wished.

As Willow pleasured him, his mind began to wander at all the things he could do with her; some roleplaying where he would be the villain who captured her. He would delight in delivering some sexy tortures while he had her all tied up and gagged. He could shoot some sexy strip tease videos of Calico. Of course she would agree to anything, even wearing her costume for some home movie sex, for private viewing of course.

Then there was the prospect of that threesome with Brenda. The thought of fucking both Calico and Serenity in their costumes at the same time made his toes curl, as well as Willow’s expert tongue at the moment. Once the opportunity arose, he was certain Brenda would also make a nice subject for his hypnotic massage. The possibilities were endless with having a pair of hot heroines at his beck and call. Then there was that little matter of Lady Matrix. That sexy dominatrix was due to have the tables turned on her by Calico and Serenity, with his help of course. Someone had to make sue the cameras were correctly pointed and focused.