The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Blackheath’s Visit To The Clinic.

By The Slaver.

At twenty-five, Henry Blackheath had not expect his life to be in state that it was now in. His career had taken off despite the financial crisis, and the pandemic, and greedy stockbrokers like himself continued to earn a substantial salary. His personal life had not survived the demands of his job, or his constant string of extra-marital dalliances. The Pandemic lockdown had been the last straw. And one day in April 2020, at breakfast, his wife announced the end of their marriage, before walking out on Blackheath. His now ex-wife had insisted on a pre-nuptial agreement, before their marriage; the terms of that agreement were very much in her favour. But however, in the long term, the agreement meant that Blackheath kept the million dollar East Side condominium and practically all of his earnings accumulated during the marriage, and after.

Finally rid of his wife, Blackheath could now pursue his sexual desires at will. He had had extra-marital dalliances in the past. But now, overnight, overseas business trips turned into overnight, overseas sex.—fests, But now in late 2021 Blackheath found himself in a quandary. Of late, despite maintaining his athletic physique, and a healthy living, the over-sexed Blackheath found that now, he could not perform in bed with any women. The Manhattan ladies scene found Blackheath, hot and desirable. But poor Blackheath, could not get it up, or preform for them: so Blackheath found himself home alone most evenings, jerking off.

One Friday night, after work; Blackheath had struck lucky his favourite watering hole. But back at the woman’s apartment, Blackheath could not seal the deal. So he returned to his East Side high-rise condominium. To jerk off watching porn. Blackheath still in the expensive tailored suit he had worn to work and to his favourite watering hole, sat at his desk looking at his lap top. ‘There must be away too solve this problem!’ Blackheath thought to himself.

Suddenly on a whim, Blackheath typed into the lap top’s search engine; “unable to perform in bed / or seal the deal.”, he then hit search. The screen filled with link after link. Blackheath spent some time, rubbing his cock through his pants, while scrolling through the pages of links, until he found a link for a local clinic, that said that they had a 97% rate of helping guys like Blackheath.

Blackheath quickly filled out the questionnaire, that had to be sent with a picture of me, when he had applied of an appointment. Blackheath hit send, shut down his lap lot, stood up, and made his way to bed.

Saturday morning Blackheath opened his eyes, and rolled over onto his side; sunlight poured into the bedroom from the large window. Blackheath pulled back the bed sheets, and climbed out of bed. Naked, and with his simi-hard cock swinging in front of him; Blackheath made his way to the kitchen, to make fresh coffee, and fried eggs for his breakfast. Having made, and eaten his breakfast, Blackheath with a second mug of coffee in hand walked into the open-space living room and over to his desk. Blackheath logged in on his lap top, and then opened his E-mail.

The first E-mail, Blackheath saw was an reply from the clinic, Blackheath took a sip of coffee, jerked his simi-hard cock and opened the E-mail. Which said that he had an appointment 12 PM that day. With Dr. Orlostro, Blackheath looked up at the clock on the wall, still jerking his cock. It was already 11.05, he would have to hurry, if he was to make it in time. Letting go of his cock, Blackheath stood up, and run to the bathroom, were he had a quick shower. After drying himself, Blackheath run a comb through his blond flat top cut hair, then he pulled on a white T-shirt, cotton Jock-strap, and a pair of socks. Then he put on the same suit, that he had worn the day before; and then a pair of snickers. Grabbing his keys from the nightstand Blackheath hurried from the apartment.

It was 11.57, and Blackheath sat in the waiting room of the clinic. Suddenly, a door opened, and a tall man with buzzed hair and glasses, came out and walked over to Blackheath, “Mr. Blackheath, I’m Dr. Orlostro.” The two men shock hands, Orlostro then led Blackheath through the door, into what was Orlostro’s office. There was not that much in the office. Apart from a large desk, two leather chairs either side of the desk, and a file, and a lap top on the desk. Through an open door, in the far wall of the office a bathroom could be seen.

Dr. Orlostro sat behind his desk, and watch as Blackheath slid into the other chair; Orlostro opened the file and read it for a few seconds; smiling. Blackheath was just the sort of person that Orlostro wanted, oversexed, and now unable to perform in bed. Dr. Orlostro closed the file and looked up at Blackheath. “I am sure that I can help you, Mr. Blackheath.” Orlostro said smiling at Blackheath. “Now tell me What type of female do you like to have sex with?” Asked the doctor, Blackheath replied, “They must be, young, fit, and hot.” And then after a few seconds, Blackheath added, “I have a leaning towards brunettes, where ever possible.”

“And finally, do you like Anal sex?” Burster thought it odd that Orlostro had asked the question that way; and not, do you like fucking female’s in the arse? But he still answered the question. “Yes, I like giving anal sex; especially, if the bitch don’t want cock up their arse.” Dr. Orlostro smiled at that reply.

The doctor opened the lap top, and typed for a few minutes, before he stopped and looked up at Blackheath. “I think that your problem, stems from being to up-tight, and stressed out about Sex.” Orlostro said, Blackheath open his mouth to speak, but the doctor cut him off, “It’s a common enough problem, most men suffer from it, but only a few suffer as badly as you do!”

Blackheath looked blankly at Orlostro, “Is there anything that can be do, about it?”, he asked. “Oh, yes there are treatment that can help. First of all you must learn to relax more.” Said Orlostro. “I have a Video here for you to watch, that will help you to relax, after which we can start on a cause of treatment!” Orlostro said placing the open lap tap in front of Blackheath, and pushed the F1 key. The screen of the lap top spung into life, it filled with a spinning black spiral, over bright yellow flashing lights. Blackheath’s eyes instantly become locked on the spinning spiral and flashing lights, he could not look away.

Slowly, Blackheath became entranced, his mind shut down, parts of his brain turned to mush, drool started to run from the corners of his mouth. Orlostro smiled at the mind-fucked Blackheath, “Yes my friend you will do very nicely!”, Dr Orlostro said, as he moved round from behind the desk, and placed wireless ear-bods in Blackheath’s ears. “After a day or so of this video, you will be ready for your treatment.” Orlostro laughed, as he leaved the office, but the entranced Blackheath said nothing, drool still running from his mouth, his cock twitched in his pants.

Sunday morning, Blackheath now completely naked, was still sitting in the leather chair in Orlostro’s office; Orlostro entered the office and walked over to the naked and entranced Blackheath. “I see that you are now ready to start your treatment?”, Orlostro said stroking Blackheath’s blond flat top, before removing the ear-bods from Blackheath’s ears. Blackheath said nothing, he just stared, blankly, straight ahead at the blank screen of the lap top. Dr. Orlostro reached out and pushed the F2 key on the lap top. “In a moment your treatment will begin.”, he told Blackheath. As Dr. Orlostro reached the door of the office, the lap top screen lit up. The first of Blackheath’s treatment videos began to play as Orlostro left the room, closing the door behind him.

On the video, two young blond studs, their hair cut the same as Blackheath’s, were kneeling, facing away from the camera, their tight little wholes glistening for the camera. A beautiful brunette, stood by the two, with a huge double-headed dildo, in her hand. The brunette slowly began to play with the two blond studs’ asses, with the double-headed Dildo, all the while the brunette was saying, “You know you so want this.” As Blackheath watched the video, without knowing it, he reached out, and grabbed the dildo that was beside the lap top, he greased it using some lotion that was also by the lap top, and then he slowly began to play with his ass. Blackheath spread his legs wide, he positioned himself so that he could watch the video, while playing with his ass.

All the time the brunette kept saying, “you know you so want this”, the tone of her voice changing as the music and aural patterns of the video likewise changed. The feeling of the vibrating dildo in his tight little whole, soon became too much for Blackheath. Blackheath lay on the chair, legs wide open, and up in the air, the dildo vibrating inside him, as he stroked his rock hard cock. He grew harder and harder until he could no longer hold back his passion. Blackheath shot his load directly at the screen of the laptop, his jizz dripping down the screen.

Orlostro came into the room with some paper, to wiped down the lap top screen. All the time, the dildo still vibrated in Blackheath’s ass. After he had cleaned the computer screen, Orlostro left the room. Blackheath still lying down in his chair, began to watch the video, again. Blackheath watched and listened to the video as the brunette continued to play with the two blond stud’ asses, and the two stud’s pleased themselves. Blackheath watched intently as the two blond men pleasured themselves, as the brunette, played with their wholes, with the Dildo.

A week later, Blackheath awoke, his chest and hands drizzled with his cum. Blackheath rose, on unsteady feet from his chair, and made his way to the bathroom, and proceeded to shower. As he came out of the bathroom drying himself, Blackheath was jumped on by several large built, shaven headed orderlies. He tried to fight off the orderlies, but it was pointless. In no time, the men had gaged, and trust Blackheath up in a Leather straight-jacket. He was then placed back in front of the lap top, on which another treatment video had just begun played. Once again Blackheath was taken deeper into trance, as the video played. Blackheath’s attackers quietly left the room.

On the new video, the entranced Blackheath watched as a brunette haired guy fucked a blond guy’s wholes, Blackheath moaned softly, as he watch the video; he so needed to stroke his cock, but was unable to because he was bound up in the Leather straight-jackets, his arms were bound across his chest. All the time the brunette guy on the video kept saying, “You know you so want this.”, in the back-ground the moans and please of the blond guy could just be heard. Also Blackheath could make out a spoken message. The soft voice, kept saying, “you know you so want this.” The video, the music and the soft spoken message spun a web that Blackheath could not escape. As he lay in his chair, staring at the brunette guy as he fuck the blond guy without mercy. Blackheath was oblivious to the nanosecond flashing words, “relax”, “submit”, “obey”, that flashed across the screen.

Blackheath, lay in his chair, revealing in the images, the sounds, the seductive voice, and the nanosecond flashing words. Blackheath let out a moan; as he Cum and Cum and Cum, inside the Leather straight-jacket, without his cock even being touched. Blackheath watched the video for weeks, the sights and sounds of the video allowed him to relax and enjoy the images of one guy fucking another guy, without mercy. As Blackheath enjoyed the now pleasurable scenario of the video, he continued to Cum and Cum and Cum again, without touching his cock. Blackheath was dimly aware, of the build-up of his Cum, inside the Leather straight-jacket.

Some Weeks later, Blackheath woke up to found himself back in his own home, with no memory of what had happened to him, it seemed that he had somehow last at least three weeks, but strangely, this did not seem to matter to Blackheath. A thought, to surf the net, in search of a shop that sold sexy female lingerie, and adult novelty sex toys flashed into Blackheath’s head. Naked, Blackheath sat at his desk, opened his lap top, and logged on to his search engine, and began looking for such a store. Half an hour later, he had found store chain, that had a local outlet. The store was about five blocks away from his apartment. Blackheath dressed quickly, he did not know why, but he had suddenly decided to go to the store and see what they had to offer; images of cock rings and female lingerie, briefly, flashed into his mind.

Blackheath walked to the store; as he entered the establishment, Blackheath noticed that the front of the store, only displayed, all types of sexy female lingerie, from the typical to the risqué, Blackheath blushed as he walked round the many displays. After Blackheath had been walking round for some time, a young blond male employee approached Blackheath and said, “That would look cute on your girlfriend. Is there anything special that you are looking for?” Blushing even redder, Blackheath leaned in and whispered, to the guy “I’m looking for … cock rings, and suspender belt with stocking.”

The employee smiled and said, “Really, I must say, you don’t look the type! But follow me, and I’ll see what can be done.” With a broad smile on his face, the employee led Blackheath to the rear of the store, too an area discretely hidden away, in which was all sorts of adult novelties. With the employee’s help, Blackheath found exactly what he wanted: a leather Snap-On cock and ball harness. The employee said with a smiled to Blackheath, “I think that you should try a matching leather collar, with that Harness.” The employee said, retrieving a leather, studded collar from a shelf and showed it to Blackheath. I don’t know.”, Blackheath hemmed and hawed, blushing red again.

The employee stepped nearer to Blackheath, and whispered into Blackheath’s ear, “you know you so want this.” Blackheath fell into trance; and his eyes glazed over. And then without a further word, the employee led the entrance Blackheath towards a door marked, “Employees Only.” Once through the door, the employee led the now docile, and obedient Blackheath to a dressing room and told him, “Take off your clothes. And then put on the harness and the collar.” Blackheath followed the employee’s command, without a word. Once Blackheath had removed all his clothes; Blackheath placed his hardening shaft into the cock and ball harness. He then strapped his low swinging balls and his thickening cock tightly, into the harness.

The employee then placed the leather, studded collar around Blackheath’s neck; then the employee led Blackheath down a long, dimly lit hallway. Blackheath and the employee reached a door. The employee opened the door, and he and Blackheath were welcomed by a man wearing leather chaps and a leather jockstrap into a larger maroon-lit room. As Blackheath entered the room, the man, easily 6′2″, broad shoulders, with a sculpted chest, incredible physique, and brunette hair approached Blackheath. This was the guy from the video! The brunette haired guy then attached a chain to Blackheath’s collar. The man led Blackheath to a secluded darkened corner of the room, there he kissed Blackheath on the lips; the guy forced his tongue down Blackheath’s throat.

The brunette guy pulled away from Blackheath and said to Blackheath, “you know you so want this.” All at once Blackheath’s inhibitions sailed out of his head, and his cock became rock hard. The leather-geared, brunette guy then forced Blackheath to his knees. Blackheath knew exactly what the guy wanted him to do: suck his beautiful 9″ mushroom head cock; which was swinging happily before Blackheath. Blackheath sighed, and began licking the man’s shaft slowly, Blackheath then played with the man’s dick head. The man became rock hard quickly.

Blackheath’s tongue serving the brunette guy well, as soon as he was solid, and diamond hard, the man forced Blackheath onto his hands and knees and quickly shoved his rock hard 11″ cock into Blackheath’s quivering, virgin whole. Blackheath gasped with the pain, as he was penetrated for the first time. Still gasping, Blackheath managed to grab hold of his cock and began to stroke himself rock hard, in rhythm to the guy fucking him, thrusts and grunts. The employee who had been standing watching, was approached by a man, clothed in tight studded leather. The man whispered in the employee’s ear, “You know you love it.” The employee fell to his knees, and his eyes rolled up into his head.

Without a word the man dropped his leather studded pants, freeing his 10″ diamond hard cock, He lined up his hard cock with the employee’s lips, and pushed gently forwards. The employee let out a low grunt, as his mouth opened wide; and the man thrust his cock down the employee’s throat. Without being told, the employee went to work on the diamond hard cock filling his mouth.

After many, many minutes, the brunette haired man and Blackheath shot their loads, cum oozing and dripping all over Blackheath’s chest and from his whole. The brunette haired man grabbed Blackheath by his hair, and pulled him to his feet, and then by the leash the guy led Blackheath out of the chamber. The studded leather guy continued to fuck the employee’s mouth. Suddenly, without warning, the guy exploded Cum down the Employee’s throat.

Blackheath had been led back to the dressing room. There, Blackheath was instructed to remove his gear, shower and then redress in his gear, and then wait for the employee to join him. By the time, Blackheath had done as he had been instructed, the employee had joined Blackheath. Unlike Blackheath the employee was now out of trance, and had no memory of what had just happened to him. He did not even seem to notice the dry Cum around his mouth.

The employee led Blackheath by the chain attached to his leather collar, into a dim lit room, that seemed to be filled with still silent figures, all dressed just like Blackheath. “Welcome to your new home, and life!”, the employee told Blackheath, “You and these other guys are now nothing, but fuck-toys for the city’s rich gay community. You like these other guys wanted endless sex, well now you will have it. Only it’s with an endless supply of horny, old men, and not with the hot young women, you thought you were going to fuck!”

The employee led Blackheath over to a space between two guys, who stood by the far wall of the dim lit room. The employee then picked up an metal ribbed cage, and placed and locked it onto Blackheath’s junk. Just like all the other men in the room, Blackheath’s cock would remain permanently encased in the cage on his cock. The employee, himself was locked into a cock-cage; but had no memory of being so, nor did he think it was odd that his cock always felt like in was in a vice all the time; when the employee looked at his cock he could not see the cage that was locked tightly, around it.

In his office in the clinic Dr. Orlostro smiled as he closed his lap top. He had watched everything that had happened to Blackheath in the store. “Yes, I was right, you were just the sort of guy we needed. It seems that you know you so want this!” Dr. Orlostro smiled.

END: