The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Synopsis: An alien invader from another comic book dimension confronts the Moon Girl and her two entranced superheroine hypno-slaves

Black Kat, Miss Fury, Moon Girl, and The Violet Sapphire

by A Nony Mouse

Two months had passed since Moon Girl had subjugated and entranced The Black Kat. The beautiful Asian Goddess and her slave had moved to New York where Moon Girl had exercised her considerable powers over Miss Fury as well ,Fury had been a former victim of Black Kat, so fell easily under the spell of the Asian Princess.

Moon Girl , in her secret identity of Clare Lune, had taken over the Park Avenue Pent House of Miss Fury’s alter-ego , socialite Marla Drake , and resided there with actress Linda Turner, Kat’s alter ego. Both Drake and Turner were hopelessly addicted to Moon Girl’s power and sexuality.

While The Black Kat had preferred highly public robberies of museums, banks, and gold depositories the Moon Girl approached the super villain role more circumspectly. She tried NOT to be so public in her thefts. She would dress up in conservative business attire and go to the offices of bank presidents , powerful CEOs and millionaires and expose them to the psychic power of the combined Cat’s Eye ring and Moonstone necklace and soon they would be mere servants groveling at her feet BEGGING her to take their wealth ( which she most often did).

Evenings, she would retreat to her upscale Penthouse, overlooking Central Park, and have Miss Fury and Black Kat serve her in every imaginable way ( and because of their highly trained, athletic, bodies, some ways that were PREVIOUSLY unimaginable).

Little did she know that her low key take over of the financial capital of the U.S. was being observed by a REAL villain of the 7th dimension. The Violet Sapphire, regent of Zamoria, a world in a universe parallel to our own, had developed a viewing device to observe earth and it’s inhabitants, and Moon Girl’s clandestine plan to take over the wealth of the world’s richest nation was a scheme that The Sapphire thought she could co opt for her OWN profit and power. Sapphire often watched the Moon Girl in her criminal ( and sexual) escapades. She felt that the Clare would be no challenge to her, because she was merely a heroine that had been corrupted by power. She, on the other hand, had been a villain from youth, stealing the throne of Zamoria and murdering the previous queen, The Violet Sapphire felt herself to be evil incarnate.

Sapphire was an amazingly exotic beauty. Her queenly costume was a form fitting purple bodysuit and matching fishnet stockings. She wore high leather boots and a wide, dominatrix style belt emblazoned with a large purple star. A high , wide, golden collar accentuated her erotically sensual face. She wore a tiara in which a flawless Violet Sapphire was centered as a symbol of her regency.

Although she was the epitome of evil she did have a grudging respect for Moon Girl, for enslaving the two sensuous beauties, Miss Fury and Black Kat. She felt a certain erotic tingle as she thought about dominating the two super heroines, and The Moon Girl, herself.

It was near sundown as Clare Lune walked across Central Park, headed to her Apartment . Her day had been highly successful, having taken over an oil company before noon and a steel manufacturer after lunch. . She was hurrying home, thinking about her two hypno-slaves, planning a highly charged erotic night with Marla and Linda .

She glanced toward the evening sky and was surprised to see a large elliptical object appear before her eyes. The object had a large door on one surface with a huge purple-blue star emblazoned on it. The ship floated gently to the earth in a grove of trees nearby.

When she had been a super-heroine such an occurrence would have made her hurry to the grove , but now, in her new role as a master criminal, she merely continued on her leisurely stroll toward her home.

When Moon Girl arrived at her high rise apartment , she turned the key in the lock and was met by her two adoring slut slaves. Both were dressed in their super heroine ,costumes yet docilely knelt at the door to await her entrance . As she entered they placed their hands on the floor in front of them and touched their heads to the ground in abject subservience to the mufti-clad woman.

“Welcome Goddess,” they chimed in unison.

Moon Girl smiled, she could still not get over the fact that the two were TOTALLY hers.

“Help me undress, my pets” she said in her softest, sexiest voice as the two crawled to her removing first her shoes then her business suit, kissing every inch of soft flesh as they exposed it.

Clare slowly walked to a large, throne like chair in the middle of the room and sat down as the two helpless heroines continued to worship her beautiful body. She directed them first to her breasts, then to her glorious cunt and they responded sensuously, kissing and licking her as directed.

After the evening concluded, Clare directed her sex slaves to their cell like rooms where they spent every night, while she retired to her large round bed. As her eyes closed, and she fell asleep, she was enveloped in a dream of a violet cloud . The cloud surrounded her and she felt herself weaken, then fall to her knees. Try as she would she could not escape from the purple mist which seemed to sap her of all her strength. She awoke with a start in the middle of the night, covered with sweat. Sweat from fear, the nightmare had terrified her. She didn’t sleep for the rest of the night.

The next morning she awoke and again dressed in her secret identity of Clare Lune continued her conquest of the financial world. At promptly 9:00am she entered the office of the president of an investment firm. By 9:30 the company was hers, lock, stock, and barrel.

She thought she would go home for lunch, responding to the tickle in her pussy. Black Kat and Miss Fury would eat HER for lunch, she thought with an naughty smile.

The short walk to Park Avenue was a pleasant one, as she noticed several men ( and a couple of women) stare at her in a way that confirmed her erotic beauty. Little did they know that had she wished they would have been on their hands and knees on the sidewalk licking her high heeled shoes, had she wished it. But she was lusting for her two SPECIAL slaves.

She threw open the door of the apartment, expecting to be met by her kneeling minions.

But she was aghast to see her hypno-sluts kneeling before a violet clad woman sitting in HER chair. The exotic beauty was directing a purple ray from a jewel in the tiara she wore, into the eyes of the two slaves, entrancing them. She could tell by the vacant eyed stare the two displayed as they knelt before the beautiful female, that they had been fully hypnotized by the sensuous woman.

Miss Fury ,in her black leopard skin costume ,knelt on the woman’s right and gazed seemingly helplessly into her eyes. The yellow lenses of her mask no defense in resisting the purple glow of the sapphire in the woman’s tiara any more than the red tinted lenses of Black Kat’s cowl appeared to be , as that sexy heroine also was kneeling to the violet woman’s left.

Clare glanced at her right hand to re assure herself that the Cat’s eye ring was on her finger ,then she lightly touched her neck, to feel for the moonstone necklace, this looked like it would be a mighty struggle.

“Who are you? " she asked.

“I’m the woman of your nightmare, I’m The Violet Sapphire, don’t you recognize your new ruler?”

“ Ruler? I don’t think so. You may have the power to entrance Linda and Marla, but I am a different breed of cat. I’m The Moon Girl!”

“Oh I KNOW who you are, dear. I’ve been watching you for some time. Your little planet offers many interesting pleasures for me. The wealth you are accumulating, and the life style you have created BOTH intrigue me, I’d enjoy spending some time here on Earth with the three of you as my servants. On Zamoria I am a queen but frankly, the women there don’t come NEAR the erotic beauty of you three. I’d love to experiment with you earth women. And I’d like to visit the Automat for a corned beef sandwich as well. We don’t eat food on my planet and it seems so... sensual.”

Moon Girl raised her hand toward the woman to focus the power of her ring into the woman’s eyes. She tightly grasped the Moonstone with her other hand. As she did so the beam of purple light which had previously been directed at The Black Kat and Miss Fury re directed itself into HER eyes. Moon Girl was stunned by the power of the violet light and it clouded her vision, filling her mind with the violet mist she had seen in her nightmare , the previous evening.

“Pretty good, Sapphire, but not good enough.” she said as she stepped to her right, avoiding the beam. She stepped closer to focus the power of HER talismans into the Purple Queen’s eyes.

Sapphire too, took a step toward Moon Girl and moved the beam back into her eyes.

“I can resist this feeble attempt to control me Sapphire,” she laughed. But the closer the sexy queen got to her the more she felt the effects of the jewel in the tiara. Her only hope was that her spell would take effect BEFORE Sapphire’s. " Look into my eyes, my pet.” Moon Girl whispered in her most seductive voice.

Both Marla Drake and Linda Turner, kneeling, helpless, near the two struggling women were visibly aroused by the psychic struggle taking place before them.

“I’d love to my dear. And feel the power of MY mind as I do so.” Sapphire responded in a voice no less erotic.

For a moment the two stood face to face, motionless, silent. Then Sapphire began to speak, her voice reminding Moon Girl of the mist that had enveloped her in her nightmare . She was struggling to break through the mist, but, as in her dream , she remained motionless, in it’s center.

“Feel the power of my mind as it calls to you... beckons you... draws you into my control... you are merely wielding the powers of your two magical stones, MY power comes from within me, the Sapphire in my tiara simply focuses my energy. Feel my power over you grow as I speak. FEEL it.... FEEL MY POWER...”

And Moon Girl DID feel the power. She marshaled all her considerable mental faculties to resist the purple beam but felt herself slipping away as the seconds passed. She stopped trying to overcome the beautiful alien and contemplated methods of escape. “Should I run, can I avert my gaze, can I close my eyes ? What can I do?” she thought.

But, as if she had heard Clare’s thoughts , Sapphire spoke, " There’s NOTHING you can do my dear. not run, not look away, not close your eyes. Nothing you can do can help you to resist my power. You will soon be mine, just as the two women here on the floor in front of me. Black Kat and Miss Fury fought me as well but no earthling can resist my mental powers. Look into my eyes and fall under my spell.”

Still resisting, Claire tried to withdraw into herself using a trick she had been taught by a mystic in her home land in the mountains of Samarkand. But still the violet ray penetrated deep into her brain.

“Quit fighting it my dear, it is inevitable that you will be my slave... look into my eyes... fall into my eyes... falling ... falling .... flailing under my spell... deep into my eyes...”

Moon Girl DID feel as if she were falling. Spinning uncontrollably into the violet woman’s eyes. Her mind was slipping away.

“That’s it... soon you will surrender to me totally dear... it’s coming nearer... you can feel your surrender coming nearer as you keep looking into my eyes ... surrender ... surrender....”

“No...no.... nnnnnoooooo...” Clare responded, even now weakening before the onslaught of the queenly vision before her.

“ YES... YES...YESSSSSSS .... SSSSURENDERRRRRR ....” responded the sensual regent.

The word seemed to echo in Clare’s mind. Much was happening there as she struggled to resist Sapphire’s gaze. Her thought patterns were becoming fuzzy... her mind almost seemed to tingle... to vibrate. She felt a piercing headache, then a wave of relief as her thought processes again became clear. Crystal clear.

She DID want to surrender to the exotic beauty. The Violet Sapphire was HER Queen. She was the most powerful woman in the universe. She was the most sensual being in creation. She was her Goddess. She had to surrender, it was OBVIOUS.

Her lips slowly moved to form the words, “Y..y..y..essss....surrender... give in ... I am yours....”

“Are you my slave, Clare?” The purple vixen laughed.

“YES ! YES ! I am your slave.”

“Will you obey me in all things, my slut slave?”

“YES...YES....”

“Then get with Fury and Kat....ON YOUR KNEES...”

Then with all resistance drained from her mind Moon Girl took her place with Sapphire’s other two super slaves and the three knelt together.

The exotic Queen, tugged at her purple costume, undressing herself then lay on the carpeted floor. She pointed at each breast and at her sexy pussy and snapped her fingers. Kat crawled over and licked her left breast, Miss Fury sucked at the right, then Moon Girl feasted at her pussy, all three enslaved by the regent of Zamoria.

“Do you love me slaves?” she laughed.

“Yes, oh yes, mmff mff,” the suckling trio tried to respond so lost in lust and obedience that they could hardly speak.

“OOOHHHH.... OOOOHHHH, " the Queen finally shouted as the earnest attacks of the slave girls finally reached it’s desired result, " THAT was NICE!”

In her mind The Violet Sapphire cataloged the pleasure she would have on this helpless planet. Riches, slaves, sexuality, anything she desired. NO ONE could resist her. She wondered if Eleanor Roosevelt would be a good pussy slave.”

She sat up, bolt straight, " Let’s go to the Automat and get a corned beef”, she ordered. " On rye.”