The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

BITTERSWEET MEMORIES

mc, md, mf

Jack reunites with Angela, and now they’re free to explore their old fantasies

“No way!”

“Yes way!”

“You’re kidding me!”

“Here’s the proof!”

Jack proudly showed Angela his certificate. She scanned it, and as far as she could tell, it was the real thing. Jack was a certified hypnotist, with a license for both medical mesmerism and entertainment.

“That’s so amazing!”

“I know!”

“Who was your first victim!?”

“Uh…”

“C’mon, you can tell me!”

“Actually, no one, yet…”

“Then what are you waiting for!!!??? We can go right now, let’s see, what about Sara Banks??? Everyone and their dads were SO drooling over her on high school, or how about Gabrielle? You wanted her SO much or… or we can get Claire!!! Oooooooohhh, she was such a bitch with you, I can’t wait to see her under your power!!!”

“Well…”

“Or what about Aura!!!, y’know the rich girl, she still lives in here…”

“Actually I kind of wanted to hypnotize YOU first”

Angela glared at her old friend. Her hearth felt a mixed rush of fear, doubt, wariness, excitement, joy, flattery, sadness and nostalgia. She remembered when they were in high school, she a very fat, angry girl that everyone ignored, he the typical geek everyone picked on. They grew up together, and hung together most of the time. They spent that time fantasizing about some many things, and one of them was someday getting hypnotic powers and how they were going to use them to get even to everyone that had ever been mean with them. Sometimes conversation deviated on how they would use those powers on each other, and described how they would make each other a favored slave or something.

The truth about those days was that Angela hadn’t been very nice with Jack. He did her homework one too many times, and he was there for her much more than the other way around; and she always rejected him as a boyfriend, even after they had their first sexual experience together.

But things had changed since then. Angela did the unthinkable, getting into shape finally getting popular with the boys during college; and her standards had risen up accordingly. What’s more, she wasn’t naïve, and knew exactly the kind of outcome being hypnotized by an “old friend” would have.

All in all, it wasn’t a wise move, and the truth was that Jack, while certainly not ugly, wasn’t the most handsome man she ever had. On the other hand, he was a hypnotist, and with that came money… and power. On their fantasies, they were each other’s masters, never the slaves, and she didn’t find the idea of throwing her life away just like that. But Jack could now have whoever he wanted, and after these years he came for her, as he always did… he’ll probably have some fun with her, of course, make her do things, but it was very unlikely that he’d rip her life completely apart. Other girls deserved that much more than her, that was for certain. And a tiny part of her, that one that girls try their best to ignore, was really curious about how sex under hypnosis felt like…

“Very well then”, she said matter-of-factly, turning from him and pulling a chair

“Angela—”

“Let’s do it right now, OK? I trust you and kind of owe it to you. Let’s just make this quick, I have an appointment at eight”

She brought the chair noisily and sat aggressively. Typical Angela. Always trying to demonstrate to be in control, no matter the circumstances.

“Very well” said Jack, trying his best control his glee “Just sit down, put your hands on your knees in a comfortable position—“

“Like this?”

“Like that. Now close your eyes—“

“You’re not going to do anything bad to me will you?” she was trying to sound casual, but couldn’t hide her fear completely “This is just for fun, isn’t it?”

“Angela: why in the world would I ever hurt you? I’m even hypnotizing you with your permission, aren’t I?”

“well… yes—“

“Just hush and this will be over before you know it. Now take a deep breath”

sigh

“Very good, now take another”

siiigh

“Very good. Now take a veeeeeery deep one”

siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh

“You’re doing very fine Angela. You trust me don’t you?”

“Yes”

“You know I’m your friend, don’t you?”

“Yes”

“You know that you can trust me, and that when I hypnotize you, everything that’ll happen will be something good for you, don’t you?”

“Yes”

“Now I’m going to count from ten to one. As I count you will become more and more hypnotized, until you are in a very deep hypnotic sleep. Are you ready?”

“Yes”

“Very well… ten… you’re getting very relaxed… nine… so very sleepy… eight… you can’t open your eyes… seven… you’re so relaxed, you can’t even move now…six… entering deep sleep now… five… you going further, so deeply into trance… four… you’re into deep entrancement now… three… going deeper… two… even deeper… one. You are completely hypnotized Angela. How do you feel?”

“Weird. Relaxed. Am I supposed to still be aware?”

“You’re always aware when you’re hypnotized”

“So… you control me now”

“Yes”

“Like, for real? ‘Cause I don’t feel any different”

“Take off your top”

Angela did, with haste and efficiency. What a glorious view. Jack knew those were a C- cup at the very least.

“I- I did it!” she was surprised and giggling “I couldn’t even try to stop myself, I just- ”

“Undress Angela”

“Yes Jack”

She felt his hand groping at her breasts, the other one clinging to her ass. She felt her lips meeting his, and on her ears the hypnotic sound of his voice.

“You are so fucking delicious now Angela. You are so fucking hot now. You are my fucktoy now Angela, you understand that!?”

“Yes Jack”

“You are so mine… and you are so powerless now, aren’t you? So hypnotized… you can’t even begin to resist, can you?”

“No… I can’t!!!”

He took her against the wall. Then he went doggie style, and a third time with him on top. Hard to believe his old friend was such a sexy thing now, so desirable, so beautiful. And now, she was his forever.

They were panting in the carpet, exhausted, but satisfied.

“That was AMAZING”

“Glad you liked it”

“That’s like the hottest sex I’ve had, ever”

“I’m glad I could deliver”

“So what follows next?”

“What d’you mean?”

“Well usually the hypnotist erases the victim’s memory, or implants a post hypnotic suggestion, or makes her a stripper or—“

“Oh, I’m sorry. You seem under the impression I’m done playing with you”

“You… want more? Jack, I’m—”

“Stand up Angela”

“Yes Jack”

“You have balloons tied to your wrists Angela. They’re very big and they’re pulling soooo hard…”

Jack approached smirking to his entranced friend. The party had just started.

“You cannot move Angela”

“No”

“You are completely helpless”

“Yes”

“Utterly vulnerable”

“Yes”

“Even if someone… tickled you”

“NO!”

Angela’s voice was filled with dread

“Please, please don’t Jack, you know I hate tickles please no, no…”

“And you are feeling so ticklish right now”

“No, nonononono. I beg you”

“So very ticklish and vulnerable”

“Jack, please, PLEASE, NO!”

“that with only a touch… you will feel every inch of your hot body poked and tickled without mercy, until I tell you it’s enough”

“Jack I’m begging you, nonononoNONOAAAAAHHHH…”

Poor Angela couldn’t do anything but squirm and laugh desperately at Jack’s assault. Her entire body was tickling desperately, and she couldn’t even move – the nonexistent balloons bound her firmly. And he was pitiless. He tickled her armpits, her neck , her belly, and explored every part of her body, savoring every inch, slowly, as one must do with delicacies.

“You have a vivid imagination, as I well know” he said as he whispered on her ears “You’re body’s so tasty. You’re gonna make such a wonderful slave. For now, that’s enough”

Angela finally stopped laughing. She was exhausted, and for the first time, she was getting angry.

“YOU BASTARD, THAT WAS THE WORST THING YOU EVER DID TO ME YOU MOTHERF—“

“Hush Angela”

Angela stopped, but her anger was still obvious.

“We’re approaching the grand finale, and it would be a shame if your anger spoiled it. So this is what we’re gonna do…”

He caressed her mesmerized but still defiant face with tenderness, and she tried to recoil from him.

“The moment I remove my hand, your anger will be sealed away until you awake. The balloons will be gone, and you’ll be able to move and speak again. Then you’ll be gone to your room and will put on the skimpiest thing you have that can pass for a belly dancer costume, and you’ll be back right here. Then we’ll get to the last part for today; and if you like it as much as I know you will, all the anger from this ticklish episode will evaporate forever; if not, that anger will protect you from me ever hypnotizing you again”

He removed his hand, and without further ado Angela marched into her room. She returned in less than a minute, wearing a pink Arab slave suit that sweetly enhanced her curvilicious body. She was smiling, as if trying to suppress a giggle.

“What’s so funny?”

“Welllll, I tried very hard to be angry, but I couldn’t and… it’s funny, I bought this some years ago, when I didn’t even quite had the figure for it yet, and I didn’t remember until now, and I don’t know how did I manage to go into my room and change into this so quick without opening my eyes even once!!!”

“That’s the power of hypnosis darling. You know this place more than you ever know, and your memories and brain capabilities are ripe to exploit on this state. If you’re impressed with that, you’ll be overwhelmed by the final act.”

Angela heard Jack put something at the coffee table, and suddenly was filled with wonder. She HATED tickles, the first time – and last, before today – that Jack dared to tickle her she punched him on the jaw. He lost two teeth, had to go to the doctor, he lied to his mother on what happened, AND apologized to her. On his knees. She had been too proud to be ashamed of herself. The memory mitigated part of her bottled anger already.

“Do you remember how much you wanted to join the belly dancing class?”

“Huh? Oh yeah, I don’t know what the hell I was thinking—”

“Remember that belly dancer show you took me to?”

“Sure I do!” her expression was full of longing and regret, as she evoked the bittersweet memories “They were so beautiful… I wanted to learn so bad… They even admitted me once at the group, and kicked me out forty minutes later, after I made a fool of myself… I still remember them laughing…”

“I want you now to focus on the belly dancers on the show. See their movements, their style, their rhythm. Are you there Angela?”

“Yes Jack”

“I want you to become them Angela. You’re one of them now. You’re dancing to an audience now, you’re one of the bellydancers now, and people are watching you and cheering you. Do you see that Angela?”

“Yes Jack”

Her face radiated peace and happiness. It was the expression of those whose greatest wish comes true.

”You’re now a dancing girl Angela. You’re now one of the performing girls, your moves are perfect, and sexy, and synchronized. You’re one of them now, and belly dancing is now your passion, your talent and your drive”

“Yes Jack”

“I will give you three post-hypnotic suggestions today Angela. Listen to them very well, because they will define your life from now on. The first one, Angela, is this: whenever you listen to music fit for belly dancing, no matter when or where, you’ll start belly dancing then and there. You’ll be able to move to or away from the music as you wish, but as long as you hear it, the drive will compel you. Is it clear?”

“Yes Jack” she said, denoting small frustration “and it’s really sweet what you’re trying to do here, but even with the figure I have now I’ve tried to take dancing lessons, and do believe me I’m completely hope—“

She couldn’t finish. Jack had turned on the music, and a powerful pull was now in control of her body. She evoked the images of the dancers – so beautiful, so perfect – and she knew, even with closed eyes, that she was performing like a professional belly dancer, and wouldn’t stop even if she could. She found that she could dance away from the music, if she needed to, but that was the last thought in her mind. She could dance now, and she knew that hypnosis itself wouldn’t make her take it away from her.

Jack watched avidly at his entranced friend, as she danced the wildest, sexiest, most wonderful dance he ever witnessed. He knew she had the imagination for this. He always knew she could do it. Hypnosis had been the trick – convincing her that mesmerism could make her do things she would never do was what made her do things, when hypnotized, that she would never do. The undressing and sex were a great start of course – that convinced her of his power, but it was far from something she wouldn’t do under any circumstances. The tickles had been the next big step – if she hadn’t been convinced of his dominance before she would have broken the spell eventually. After that gratuitous incident, Angela’s subconscious had surrendered to Jack completely – even to the point of allowing her to do something she forbade to herself years ago.

And damn if it wasn’t worth it. He could spend days doing nothing but lusting at that perfect body, as it danced with unmatched style and determination; it was the sexiest thing he ever witnessed. Then the song was over, and Angela posed and smiled, to her audience. That was too much for Jack. He took her then and there, and they made love. Yep, they didn’t fuck, they didn’t have sex. They Made Love. It was the first time for both of them, and it was beyond anything they had ever felt.

“This is your second suggestion Angela. You’re mine. You might have other friends, and maybe other lovers, but you’re MINE. DO YOU UNDERSTAND!?”

Angela could only moan in agreement, lost in entrancement and pleasure. They came together, and it was like a bang, louder and more powerful than anything they’d ever felt.

For what seemed the hundredth time, both of them were panting at Angela’s apartment, breathing heavily, exhausted but content. Angela was cuddling at Jack’s left shoulder, her eyes strongly closed, still deeply hypnotized.

“This is your last suggestion Angela. Whenever you even think or try to do something against me, or to displease me, or to betray my hypnotic powers or lifestyle to anyone, the tickles will return, their strength proportional to your intended betrayal. Even if I say ‘That’s bad Angela’ the punishment will start. And they will prevent you to say, write, express or say anything against me, and they will stay until you get my forgiveness, either in person or by phone. Is it clear?”

“Yes Jack”

Angela found herself smiling. Her anger against Jack was completely gone. After this, she even found that tickles weren’t that bad. In fact, she found them strangely appealing, now that she related them with the world of erotic hypnotism…

“Then it’s time to wake to Angela. I will count to ten, and then you will open your eyes, fully awake and fresh, and you will remember crystal clear everything that happened under your trance…”

As it happened, Hypnoerotica had the drawback of leaving a room much messier that you’d think, which is saying something. Some minor decorations were broken, but neither Angela nor Jack were too concerned about it.

“I can’t help but notice you didn’t impose a new way of clothing for me” said Angela playfully “Most mind controllers have their mindless slaves near-naked 24-7”

“I never said I’d never give you more posthypnotic suggestions in the future” said Jack in a mock threatening voice “And anyways, it seems that you kept you word on that respect, so it seemed like a waste of good hypnotic material at the moment”

When they were on their Junior year, on a day they were outing their sexual frustrations to each other, Angela said to Jack that is she were drop-dead hot she would dress to show off as much of her body as possible, all the time, every time. Jack heartedly agreed; they were under the understanding that hot people had an obligation with themselves and the world of showing themselves off. Juvenile, but something Angela lived up for. See-thrus, miniskirts, shorts, bikinis, small tops, cat suits; everything on her wardrobe was meant to display her attributes. Hypnosis could hardly make a better job than she did herself.

“For what I spent in gym money, tears, diets, exercise and willpower, I damn well deserve to show it off”

“You better take a shower if you want to be ready for your appointment” he added “I believe you had something at eight”

“OMG yes I do! Actually, you can come if you want”

“What is it?”

“I’m going to see my sister” said Angela as she drifter to the bathtub “I haven’t seen her in years, and she’s here to visit. I’m sure she’ll be happy to see you. Wanna come?”

Angela’s sister. Jack remembered his teen years, in which the best part of the summer were going to Angela’s house, just for the chance to catch a sight of her sister sunbathing, in all her sensual glory.

“I’d love to”