The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Bitch Boy

November 2008

By the time Daniel decided to move to Philadelphia for the new job, it was long overdue. His old job was an absolute nightmare, he hated living in NYC, and it was far too expensive for him to reasonably afford anyway, even if he loved it. Sure, Philly wasn’t as conceptually glamorous, his family wasn’t as excited to come visit him, and theoretically he’d have a harder time meeting the right girl to settle down with, but honestly that hadn’t been so easy in NYC either. Plus, his six years in NYC after college had been kind of a whirlwind tour of failure. Now it was time to pick himself back up, eat some humble pie and maybe focus less on bedding hot girls and more on saving money and being a responsible adult.

He flipped through the local craigslist listings and found a few candidates for roommates that looked pretty good. One stood out high on the list—in the right area, sounded like a good guy, rent was cheap, place looked spacious. The only potential downside was that he said he was gay. Now, Daniel didn’t have any issues with gay guys. He just wasn’t sure he wanted to live with one, especially if he was really girly.

Turned out he had nothing to worry about, though. He went over to meet up with Stu and he answered the door with a smile and a firm handshake. He was younger than Daniel, 21 and just about done with college, but he was six feet tall, broad-shouldered, dark-haired, with a five o’clock shadow and a voice that was almost gruff. If he hadn’t known from the ad, Daniel would never have guessed he was gay, and said so.

“Yeah, I get that a lot,” he said, smiling sheepishly. “I assume it’s not a problem for you?”

“No,” he said, “Not at all. I was just thinking maybe you’d be more... well, I was a little nervous you might...” He stammered, realizing he could easily say something offensive next.

“... be a little queenier?” he finished, with a smile.

Daniel nodded, sheepishly.

“Nah, bro, I don’t respect the really queer gay guys. I’ll fuck ‘em,” he said, with a chuckle when he noticed Daniel’s slight discomfort, “But they’re just fags, you know? Not real men like you or me. Different breed.”

Daniel smiled and relaxed immediately. Sure, this guy might sleep with other guys, but he was as manly as they come. He already looked forward to watching the game and throwing back a few with Stu. They toured the apartment and it was great, exactly what Daniel was looking for. They shook hands, talked to the landlord, and he moved in the following week.

In a lot of ways, Stu was a great roommate, but he soon found out when he said “I’ll fuck ‘em” about girly gay guys, it wasn’t just hypothetical. He brought them home all the time. At first Daniel assumed it was just someone he was dating, but he soon noticed it was a different guy, multiple times a week. Their bedrooms shared a wall, too, and it turned out it wasn’t very well-insulated. He tried a bunch of stuff. Earplugs, pillows over the head, whatever he could think of. But the rhythmic pounding of his bedframe against the wall and the dialog Stu had with whoever he was fucking that night still made it through. At first it really bothered him, but eventually he decided to grit his teeth and bear it. He sure wasn’t going to move out and there was no way he was going to bring that up in casual conversation.

Daniel also started to suspect that Stu was eating his food. He’d come home or wake up to find cereal bags in places he hadn’t left them, wrappers opened that he swore he’d never opened, just little signs. Again, he was not comfortable discussing things with Stu and to be honest he didn’t notice that he ran out of food any faster, so he assumed he was just picking at it every once in a while and decided to let it pass.

One thing Daniel did talk to Stu about at length was working out. They were both pretty big gym rats. He got him started with a free membership to his gym, which he assured him wasn’t just full of gay guys, and it turned out he was right. It was a real powerlifter gym, and they’d go together, spotting each other for lifts and then discussing supplement regimens afterwards.

The very first day they went, Daniel told Stu how much to put on the bench bar for him and he looked back in shock. “Really, dude? That’s a lot of weight.” He smiled and assured him it’d be no problem, and it wasn’t. His life may have had some ups and downs in NYC, but he never let his body go, and it showed.

When they got home Stu made a big show of deference, insisting Daniel sit down and getting him a beer and turning the game on. They sat and watched and every time he got up for anything other than going to the bathroom he showily insisted he sit. “No way, man, you put me in my place at the gym today! Maybe when I can outlift you by that much, then you can wait on me! Until then, you’re the man, dude.”

And so it concerned Daniel when he noticed, over time, that Stu was making more progress than he was. Not really so fast it was unreasonable, but fast enough it made him a little insecure. Daniel’d be spotting him on his lifts and at first when he moved in they’d have to put some more on for him. Over time it got to where they were evenly matched and Stu made some joke, “Guess I caught up—saves time on the plates!” but Daniel felt his competitive streak rise up and he pushed through the lifts faster than usual and just mumbled something about being tired that day.

After a few months more, though, they were taking plates off for Stu after Daniel’s lifts. What’s worse, he was pretty sure his weights were actually less than he was lifting back when he first moved in! Stu brushed that off dismissively. “I never track it over time, dude,” he said, “You go forwards, you go backwards, it’s how it goes.”

When they got home that day, Stu brought him a little MP3 player and some headphones. “Here, man, I feel bad making so much more progress than you because of this, it’s like I’m cheating. But it’s not about winning or losing. Why don’t you give this a shot? It’s a motivational program. You just put it on when you go to sleep and it gives you so much more energy, it’s amazing.”

Daniel was skeptical, but at that point he was willing to do anything to keep up with him, or even just start making any progress again. He put the headphones in at night and the next day he had to admit he felt pretty good.

“Right, dude? Shit really works, man,” Stu shot back, from the kitchen table. “Oh, by the way, I ate the rest of your cereal, I’m sorry.” It was the first time he’d acknowledged eating his food and Daniel felt a flash of anger.

“Stu, that’s not cool, I love that cereal.”

“Oh, sorry dude,” he said, not really seeming terribly contrite. “I just figured since I helped you out with those mp3s you could share some cereal. You can have some of the new stuff I got if you want.” He gestured to the box on top of the fridge. Daniel grudgingly poured some in a bowl, realizing that he couldn’t really complain since he did give him his training program and it did seem to do its job, at least the one night he’d used it. He poured milk in the bowl, sat down, and ate it.

“This shit tastes weird, man. I’m gonna have to get more of my cereal today, I don’t really like this stuff.”

“Nah, man, it’s really super good for you, it puts on muscle like crazy. Here, have some more,” Stu said and poured him another bowl even as he tried to protest. “Come on, bro, I’m trying to help you here. Eat up.”

His tone was unusual, bossier than Daniel’d grown accustomed to, but since he did seem genuinely interested in his fitness, he just mumbled, “Sure, thanks, I guess,” and ate the rest of the cereal.

Nonetheless, even listening to that training program nightly and stomaching that awful cereal every morning, Stu was getting stronger faster than him. Daniel was actually becoming pretty sure he was getting weaker, and felt desperate. Something was obviously wrong, but he didn’t know what, and he was really trying to do everything right. Finally, though, it became clear Stu was significantly stronger than him, when Daniel’d been significantly stronger at first. One day, finally, it was time to bench, and afterwards, when they got home, he noted, “Hey, remember the first day, how much you benched more than him?”

“Yeah, it was like 45, right?”

“Yeah, bro, I just outdid you by 45 too!”

“Yeah, it’s kind of pissing me off, I don’t know what’s wrong.”

“Oh dude, that’s not what I meant. Remember how I took care of you that day, got you your beers and stuff? Dude, now we get to trade! Your turn!”

“Are you serious? Stu, that’s kind of weird. Plus, I’m pretty bummed about my lifting.”

“You know what’ll make you feel better? A nice cold one. Grab me one while you’re up!” He laughed and flexed his arms and grinned at him.

Daniel was a little taken aback by his new demeanor but he just shook his head and went to the fridge and grabbed a couple beers. He brought them back and found Stu splayed out across the couch, his legs spread to take up as much room as possible, his gym-shorts crotch staring him right in the face. He grinned.

“Hey, dude, I want to kind of stretch out here. How about you take off my shoes for me, ‘k?”

“Stu, what the fuck, I’m not taking off your shoes, dude.”

“Come on, man, I did it for you while you were the man, and now look, I’m the man! You’ll get stronger again, maybe, but in the meantime, I think it’s clear who wears the pants in this house.” He smirked at him and stretched out even further.

“Seriously, Stu, you’re actually going to make me—you seriously want me —”

Stu just smirked and pointed back at his shoes. Daniel shook his head in disbelief but pulled each of his sneakers off, one by one, and dropped them near the door.

“Ahhhh,” he sighed, pleasantly relieved. “Great. Now let’s watch the game.”

Daniel squeezed into the tiny end of the couch he wasn’t occupying and even then Stu made a point of digging his foot into his thigh as they watched. Every time his team scored Stu hooted and cheered and kicked Daniel against the side of the couch even as he protested.

“Dude! Cut it the fuck out!”

“Shut the fuck up, bitch, I’m celebrating! Drink up with me!”

He just sat there, miserably, drinking his beer and trying to eke out a little more room on the corner. Finally he just ended up sitting on the floor. When Stu finished his beer Daniel felt the can hit him in the back of the head and heard him belch loudly.

“That means get me another, bitch!”

“I’m not your bitch! Stop calling me that! You’re being a real asshole, Stu.”

He just grinned and belched again. “Come on, bitch! Bitch bitch bitch! Get me another beer, bitch!”

Finally, furious, Daniel stormed into the kitchen and grabbed him a beer, shook it up, grabbed another for him, and brought it back in. Stu gave him a knowing smirk and waited long enough to open it and drink it. Daniel kept going to the bathroom and when he came back he’d find Stu rubbing his beer can against his crotch or something and laughing. When Daniel’d get mad he just sneered at him.

“Oh, come on, little weakling can’t take a joke?”

“Stu, I really don’t appreciate you mocking me for my problems at the gym, I already feel bad enough about it as it is!”

He just parroted his words back mockingly, holding up his arms and letting the muscles go limp. “Stu, I weally don’t appweciate you mocking me!”

Fuming, Daniel lunged at him, trying to punch him, but found that when he connected, it was with little more than his fist gently thudding against his stomach. Stu just laughed and then reached out to grab him in his big arms.

“See, this is why I’m the man now, because you’re a little weakling and I’m big and strong. Got it?”

Daniel struggled in his arms ineffectually. For some reason he felt much weaker than usual.

“How’d you like that beer, dude?” he said, and laughed.

“What? What the fuck? Did you put something in my beer?”

“That doesn’t matter, dude. What matters is that you’re going to say, ‘Stu is the big strong man of the house and I’m just a little pussy boy.’ Come on, say it! I’m not letting you go until you say it!”

“Fuck you! I’m not going to say that!” And with that, Stu started to squeeze. Daniel felt his arms close around him and it began to hurt a bit. “Dude, Stu, cut it out! Come on, this isn’t fucking funny!”

“Say it, say ‘Stu is the big strong man of the house and I’m just a little pussy boy.’ I’ll let you go as soon as you say it!”

“Stu is the big strong man of the house,” He blurted out, livid but in quite a lot of pain. But he stopped there. Stu smiled and suddenly squeezed harder. It felt like he was crushing him. He screamed in pain and finally gave in. “and I’m just a little pussy boy!”

“Say it all together, and loud!” He was breathing heavily and grinning ear-to-ear now.

“Stu is the big strong man of the house and I’m just a little pussy boy!!” He screamed, and he felt Stu’s vice grip release and fell to the ground, wheezing.

“Good boy. Now get me another beer, and get yourself one too.” Beaten, Daniel crawled to the kitchen and grabbed two beers and crawled back into the den. Stu opened them both and made a point of showing Daniel, this time, the pill he dropped into his.

“Drink up, ‘bro’,” he said, and laughed. Daniel took the beer and, as Stu watched expectantly, downed the whole can.

He woke up the next day, naked in his own bed, and was incredibly sore but had no memory of the previous evening. He got up and went to his closet to put on some clothes. But his closet, he found to his horror, was completely empty. The only things around were lying on his also-empty dresser, but they were a pair of the gayest underwear he’d ever seen, shiny lycra stretch briefs that looked way too small, and a t-shirt that just said “BITCH BOY” on it in big letters.

Just then he heard a knock on the door, and Stu poked his head in. He dove for his covers but Stu just laughed. “Whatever, dude, just wanted to let you know I want a beer so you should get dressed and get your bitch ass out here so you can get me one.”

“Stu, I don’t have any clothes, what the fuck happened?”

“Yes, you do, right there,” he said smiling, and closed the door.

Daniel just sat back down on his bed and crossed his arms, trying to figure out what to do. There was no way in hell he was going to put those on and then get Stu a beer. So he just resolved to sit. What was he going to do, anyway?

HE found out about 20 minutes later. Stu burst into his room, his face tight with anger. “I TOLD you I wanted a BEER, and I don’t want your sissy ass walking naked around the house, so PUT THOSE ON!” He grabbed the stretch briefs and t-shirt and threw them at him.

“FUCK YOU!” Daniel shouted back, and tried to run past him and out the door. Instead, Stu caught him around the waist and lifted him up with one arm. How had he gotten so strong? Or how had he gotten so weak? He blushed a deep crimson as Stu carried him back to the bed, grabbed the briefs, and slid them onto his legs himself as he flailed around trying to escape.

As Stu slid them up over his ass, Daniel felt his hand linger on one of his ass-cheeks and then give it a squeeze.

“Dude, I am NOT gay, cut that shit the FUCK out!” He yelled. In return he felt Stu squeeze him around his torso with his holding arm until it hurt.

“You’re whatever I want you to be, because I’m the man of the house, you little bitch!” And with that he grabbed the t-shirt and yanked it over his head. He struggled and fought with him and eventually tore the t-shirt but he got it on anyway, but with it already being too tight and far too short, the rip just made it look even more pathetic and queer.

“Mmm, just what I like, a little fucking fairy,” he said with a smirk, and patted him on the ass again.

Daniel was shaking and inside was so angry he wanted to kill him, but didn’t know how. Stu really was significantly stronger than him. He had no idea why, but he was starting to suspect all Stu’s seemingly-sincere desire to help him get stronger hadn’t really been quite as authentic as he thought. He brought Stu a beer, trapped in his predicament, and Stu made him drink one too and sit next to him on the couch while he watched the game, and groped him as he did. To his horror he started to get hard inside the tight shiny stretch briefs, and it didn’t go unnoticed by Stu.

“Looks like my new little bitch roommate’s maybe not so manly as he claimed, huh?”

“You fucker, this is something you did to me, I’m straight and I used to be strong and now look at me, I know I’ve lost a ton of muscle and now I’m getting horny and it’s all because of shit you did.”

“Looks like somebody’s finally catching on!” Stu gave him some mock applause. “I’d offer to let you suck my dick as a prize, but I guess you’re not ready for that. Well, time to accelerate the program, then.”

With that, Stu hefted him onto his shoulder and carried him, kicking and screaming, into his room. He laid him down on his bed and tied his hands and feet to the head and baseboard. Then he took out the little mp3 player he’d loaned him, put the earbuds in, and hit play.

Daniel had never listened to the “training program” while he was awake, but now he heard flood into his ears all sorts of static, but intermingled with the static was Stu’s voice reading a litany of horrible things about how submissive Daniel was and how weak, how every time they went to the gym he’d find it harder to lift the weights and have less and less energy. Daniel started thrashing around and screaming.

“This was what you gave me? You fucking asshole, you’ve been screwing me over this whole time?”

Stu just laughed and took out one of the earbuds so Daniel could hear him as he spoke just inches from his ear. “That’s right, roomie, the day I met you I knew you’d be a good cocksucking pussy boy. And this whole time I’ve been putting hormones in your food and brainwashing you with this shit while you sleep. I can’t tell you how hard it made me every time we went to the gym and you were just getting weaker and skinnier. Did you ever look in the mirror? You were such a fucking idiot. ‘Oh, Stu, I think maybe I’m not making much progress!’ Are you fucking kidding me? You lift so much less than you used to it’s pathetic. You’re such a sissy little bitch now it was all I could do not to just finger your little twinky asshole every time I saw you bend over in the locker room.”

“You’re a fucking MONSTER!” Daniel shouted, and kept thrashing, getting more and more desperate. Stu just laughed, slipped the earbud back in, and started kneading Daniel’s hard cock through the shiny briefs even as Daniel broke down and started to cry.

The audio was unavoidable, though. Something about all the static and buzzing was getting to him, and he started to get a really bad headache the more he concentrated. Finally the pain and buzzing was so bad, so loud he couldn’t keep focusing on it, and he just slipped into a trance. Mouth opened, eyes glazed over, drool trickling down the side of his face.

He didn’t know how long he laid there. When he came to, it was as Stu took the plugs out of his ears. He looked at him and for a minute didn’t recognize him, but then the thought popped into his head, “Duh, silly, that’s my husband!”

That thought shocked him a bit, since it was such an unfamiliar voice. Daniel opened his mouth to speak, and found his voice sounded just like the one in his head. “I, like, guess I used to be big and strong?” he said, quizzically, at Stu, who just smiled, “But, like, I’m totally your sissy slut boy now!” Daniel giggled as he said it, and found that he was getting hard inside his stretchy little briefs. God, he thought to himself, those briefs were hot as hell. He hoped Stu would tear them off, soon, though, to use him like a real man should.

“That’s right, you sissy bitch,” Stu said, grinning as he untied Daniel’s arms and legs, “And right now I could really use a blowjob from you, my girly-boy slut. In fact, I think I’ll just call you my little bitch wife. That’s what you’re good for, servicing my manly needs and doing everything I say, and being a little sissy cunt.”

With that, Stu reached over for a makeup kit he’d brought in and painted a little eyeshadow and blush onto Daniel’s face. He pulled out a bright fire-truck red shade of lipstick and painted Daniel’s lips with it. “Good, now you look like a real fucking sissy. Remember when you moved in here? All talking about how much you couldn’t stand fairies? That’s why I liked you, that’s why I chose you. And you know all those little sissy boys you’ve been watching him fuck over the months? They all used to be just like you, big manly homophobic straight guys. God, it gets me so hard watching you big straight boys eating up those hormones, it works every time, losing all that muscle, coming crying to me when you end up all weak, until I finally show you your place as a little sissy slut serving me. You all want to be real men, but look how you really end up. Well, you might not be able to BE a real man, but you can at least have one inside you!”

With that, Stu dropped his pants and his big, hard, hairy cock flopped out. Daniel felt his mouth begin to water.

“Oh, Stu, you big manly stud, can I suck on your big cock? I want to taste it so bad.”

Stu smiled and nodded, and Daniel, his formerly straight macho new roommate, slid his cherry-red lips down the shaft of the large, thick cock. It wasn’t long before Stu pumped a load right into Daniel’s mouth, and the fresh little queerboy sucked down every last drop with a smile and a giggle.

“Now put on that jockstrap so I can see your little sissy butt, and come get me a beer.”

Stu still brought Daniel to the gym with him, but Daniel never lifted another day in his life. Instead, he’d go in the ultra-short gym shorts and tiny tank top Stu dressed him in, and stand there feebly attempting to spot Stu in his increasingly heavy lifts. The members noticed, as they always did, Daniel’s descent from big, strong straight boy into increasingly waifish sissy twink. Eventually Stu made Daniel do his makeup before going to the gym, which embarrassed even the brainwashed Daniel a bit, but also made him inconsolably hard in his little shorts. Several of the gym patrons were only too happy to let Daniel suck their cocks in the locker room while Stu watched approvingly.

“It’s awesome watching you do that to guys, Stu,” one of them said, “Every time you show up with some new big straight hunk I love watching him get weaker and weaker and more and more frustrated over time until you finally break him. And then, man, you rear some good little sissies. This one sucks like a Hoover!” And with that, the man pumped a big load of post-workout jizz down Daniel’s eager throat.

At home Daniel mostly wore just an apron, or just a t-shirt or jock strap so his bubble butt was always accessible to Stu, who bent him over the countertops in the kitchen at his whim, fucking him senseless. At first, Daniel cried out in pain at the intrusion of another man’s big cock inside his previously-virgin ass—the old Daniel would have sooner stabbed you than let you fuck him in the ass—but as he got used to it, the new Daniel, the brainwashed weakling sissy slut, grew to crave it, and felt empty when he didn’t have his big strong man’s cock buried to the hilt inside him.