The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Bisexual Brainwashing By Beth

(F/f, hypnosis)

Beth was bi herself, and looking for a relationship. She was frustrated at the number of women who were bi-curious, but didn’t seem able to get started. She had just learned erotic hypnosis, but she decided to try developing a training course. There is a learning curve there, but it can lead to enjoying the nice sort of curves!

Chapter 1: Who Bells The Pussy?

“There are so many of them!” Beth fumed to her Web friend Andy. “Every time I look at the FetLife groups where women loving women is an interest, I see three more posts like that. These are women who are erotically interested in other women, but have never Had An Experience and don’t know how to get started. For every hard core lesbian, there are probably ten or twenty women like me, who can go both ways, but at least half of them are homoerotic virgins. How can I help them find each other and break the ice? Is there any wisdom from your gay male perspective that might carry across?”

“Not a lot!” Andy laughed. “Same sex relationships do seem to be somewhat culture-bound, but in our culture at least, the guys have bright line boundaries around their orientations. The experts I read claim that one out of thirty men is hard core gay, like me, and we outnumber the men who are seriously bi, possibly three to one. Most of both knew they were funny that way before they got out of high school, at the latest, and few ever change in either direction. You can get into definition problems by crossing culture boundaries; in ancient Rome, the Irrumator, the guy getting a blowjob from another man, was a bit raffish and not quite respectable, but definitely straight; in fact, macho. The Fellator, on his knees before him, was derided as queer even if he was the first man’s slave and this was not his choice. Some of that carries over into modern Hispanic culture, I’m told, but who knows? Everybody lies about sex!”

“So there are fewer bi guys, and if they don’t mind dating men who are strictly gay, they don’t seem to have so much trouble finding somebody to start them off. To some extent, that does carry over, but I’ve met two lesbians who got really tired of breaking in green beginners, curious straight girls, who then dropped them like a hot rock. Apparently they just wanted the Bi Merit Badge, and an ongoing relationship and coming out as officially queer was never on the table. So, to keep the lesbians from being unfairly badgered for beaver, I need some way to get inexperienced bi-curious women to experiment with each other, and become Friends With Benefits if they like it. Do you think a hypnosis MP3 training course might help?”

“I imagine that it would, but there would be a huge marketing problem. You’d need to develop a reputation based on initial successes and listener testimonials. Then things might snowball, both successfully reoriented women and controversy. Expect plenty of that; there are people out in the fever swamps of the internet these days who hate everything and everybody. I would urge simply staying away from the big corporate social media sites, so that your project won’t be damaged much when they cancel you.”

“That sounds too bitter, but I’ve seen several people disappear from those sites for mild dissent that looked harmless to me. OK, I’ll stay away from them. What other issues do you see?”

“Since we took the same erotic hypnosis training course, I claim the privilege of pointing out that you are not yet an experienced hypnotist! We have traded trances often enough that I know you have the root of the matter in you, but it might be a good idea to arrange mentoring and script review from somebody who has been doing this for a while.”

“Good idea; I’ll ask our instructor, and maybe a couple of the people who teach the 101 Intro Hypno classes at the conventions, if they are not too busy. This is important to me, so I guess I’m willing to pay for script review, especially from people who do hypnosis for a living.”

Chapter 2: Sitting On The Fence Is not Comfy

Based on the advice she got from her mentors, besides clarifying and sharpening up her language, Beth broke up her training into three MP3 files, posted for free download on the TwistMyBrain site, so that people could pick what they wanted most. The first simply encouraged women to be aware of how pretty other women were, and how much they wished they could express their attraction physically. The second was for women who shared the awareness of this attraction, urging them to meet up in person when possible, talk over their feelings and experiences, and engage in mild erotic play. “Back when the hypno conventions were meeting in person, I went to two of the Femme Flirt sessions,” she told Andy. “We had some good conversation, but most people were not even ready to sit on each other’s laps and hug and kiss! When in person meetings are once again a thing, if a few of the women at a Femme Flirt have listened to this MP3, it will be easy for them to set a good example, at least at that level.”

The third file was more ambitious. “I figure there is plenty of basic sex ed out there; I don’t have to tell other women how to help each other get off. The real sticking point seems to be at the level I’m at myself right now. When a woman has had a pleasing experience or three, and knows she is bisexual, how does she seek more queer relationships? She might want quantity, going the slut route; or she might want quality, finding a bestie who will be the home base she always circles back to, and for whom she can fill that role too. That might even develop into a roommate situation! I admit that is my yearning. Dating men is fun, but there’s always a certain tension. It would be so relaxing to partner up with a woman so we can be each other’s special sweeties. Either way, I need to find a way to motivate bi women to take the initiative in reaching out to possible partners.”

“So you want to develop a girl-girl version of Game?”

“Ick! That is so manipulative, even though it often works until every woman in the singles bar can sing all the verses in the shower. I’m hoping to deepen that bi woman’s awareness of how uncomfortable it is to be left sitting on the fence. If she focuses on helping out other women who have yearnings, but are nervous about making the first approach, that might distract her from the butterflies in her own tummy, and help her keep striking up one more conversation with a stranger when she has been shot down three times this evening.”

“So you want to teach bi women the masculine role?”

“That is sort of true! I think it may also become an acceptable part of feminine behavior, at least between women. Traditional sexual politics tell a woman to wait to be approached and persuaded, which is fine if she wants to meet a man. If all the potentially bi girls are waiting for somebody else to make the first move, not much is going to happen! Besides, both my best boyfriends were socially timid men I made the first approach to. Maybe I’m training bi women to be brazen hussies like me!”

“I can testify to that! Remember that time we went out cruising together, and we were both hitting on the same cute shy technonerd? You very nearly pulled him away from me, even though he turned out to be mostly gay.”

“I guess my personality does have a masculine element in it. Lots of people are a bit of a mixture!”

Chapter 3: Field Testing The Training

Five local women met at Beth’s apartment one evening a few months later. All of them had done the second MP3, and the first if they felt they needed it, and a few were eagerly looking forward to working with the third as soon as Beth posted the finished version. Beth’s recommendation of listening ten times to each had been generally followed, so her guests enthusiastically joined in a hypnotically augmented Femme Flirt to begin their party, rotating around the room as each woman at least snuggled with every other woman there. Then Beth served refreshments, and they talked about their experiences so far and the challenge of Beth’s third file.

Beth explained, “I’ve thought through what can happen when one of us comes on to a woman in a public space with no idea whether she is interested. In fact, I drew up a flowchart, but I’ll spare you that! Basically, the only downside is that the woman you approach is not even bi-curious. That results in a few minutes of embarrassment, and that’s about the worst thing that can happen. If you guessed right that this woman has bruises on her bottom from the fence she is sitting on, all the outcomes leave her better off, so by approaching her, you are doing your good deed for the day! She might slip down off the fence on the other side, which is not what we want, but it’s still a benefit to her. I imagine her saying, “I thought I was curious about other women, but now that the rubber has met the road and you’re giving me a chance to try it out, I realize I don’t really want to do that. I needed to know that about myself, so thanks for approaching me!"”

“The next mode of limited success would be the woman who responds, “Girlfun sounds like an excellent idea, but this is not a good time for me. Thanks for asking!” She might mean just that, or she might just not find you very attractive! No accounting for tastes, and maybe an hour later she will leave arm in arm with another member of this group!”

“Of course, the response we are all hoping for is, “Really? I’ve always wanted to try that, and you are so cute!” Even then, that might lead to a pretty nice one night stand with no followup. “That felt really good, but every time I see you around the office I blush down to the waist! I need to process this for a while and decide if I can deal with the social overhead of being out as a bisexual. I’m not ready for that now."”

“The only other problem situation would be too much success! If you want to flit from flower to flower, while your new girlfriend is thinking in terms of a committed relationship and even being monogamous, there needs to be some relationship negotiation. You are all used to that from dating men, although the problem there is usually your boyfriend wanting only casual sex or a probably temporary FWB pairing, while you had more in mind. Personally, I’m open to commitment eventually, but I think the bi women who have lots of casual partners are helping the fence sitters the most.”

Chapter 4: Beth Scores a Goal

As the guests began to leave, a petite Southeast Asian woman asked Beth, “May I stay for a while? I have some issues I would like to talk out.” Beth readily agreed, because she had been stealing glances at April all evening, and noticing that these were often returned. As April helped clean up, she remarked, “I was new to hypnosis, and I thought at first I wasn’t really going into a trance. I stuck with it, because listening to these files was relaxing, and your voice is so convincing! Then I noticed that I was doing exactly as you had instructed me to; that took time to notice, because it felt so natural! Maybe I am a good subject after all.”

“That’s not an issue, that’s an opportunity!” Beth laughed. “If you would like any special suggestions, I’d be glad to hypnotize you one on one.”

“Oh yes, please, a bit later! My issues may turn out not to be serious. They have to do with power relationships and ethnic prejudice. My family came from a small mountain tribe that wandered between Laos and Thailand. The lowland people, Lao, Thai, and Chinese, were prejudiced against us, telling stories about our savage inferiority, which I think I am still reacting against. Growing up in America, I soaked up the attitude toward white people of many Asian Americans; nice folks, but so many are lazy! I also discovered there is a stereotype among men here that Asian women are submissive, which is only sometimes true, and when an American boyfriend expected me to act as his servant, i did not take it well.”

“I can imagine! How can I help you with all this?”

“If it makes sense for you, I would like us to get into a relationship, starting with FWB and then maybe going further. I admire the creative work you are doing with this bi hypnosis project. And besides, your creamy pale complexion, red hair, and lovely green eyes take all my skeptical feelings about white people and turn them upside down. I know I want to be your girlfriend, because you are so nice, and so beautiful! Beyond that, I have a fantasy about how things might go, but it depends on how well the hypnosis goes, and also, of course, on what you want.”

“What I want definitely includes being your girlfriend! Can you tell me about the fantasy? I might be into it!”

“I am too embarrassed to talk about it. Maybe you could hypnotize me into telling you about it?”

“You’re on, girlfriend! Come sit on my lap on the couch, and look deep into my eyes, and slide deeply into trance!”

April obviously went deep, and Beth noticed signals that it was her unconscious mind she was interacting with. She gave April post-hypnotic commands to stand up and strip naked, then sit back down on her lap while she told Beth all about her fantasy. As soon as April came out of trance, she stood up and stripped, while Beth took her own clothes off too. Then, as April sat down on Beth’s lap and Beth began to stroke her breasts, April said, “Wow! I hoped something like that would happen. I looked deep into your eyes, and I fell in, and the next thing I knew you were telling me to wake up. Obviously there was a good trance session in between, and I like what’s happening now! I feel so safe with you I can tell you about my awful fantasy, but please do keep on groping me!”

“All part of the service!” Beth said, nibbling April’s earlobe.

“My parents missed some things about the old country, but many of their stories sounded grim. One item that made an impression on me was the villagers who settled their family debts by turning a teenage daughter over to the moneylender, who would then sell her at auction. That’s where most of the whores in Southeast Asia come from. I rationally thought that was terrible, but every time I play with myself, I imagine being sold to some powerful stranger who would then work their will on me. My fantasy would be to have you hypnotize me to remember that you bought me at the auction, so now I am your slave for as long as you want me to be. That’s dream logic, it wouldn’t really work across borders, but as a hypnotic delusion I think it would be fun. What do you think?”

“Thanks for telling me, honey! I think I could get into that, with a couple of ground rules. One, if this becomes unpleasant or boring for you, you will tell me so, and we will renegotiate our relationship. Second, I will hypnotize you frequently, maybe once a week, partly to reinforce your slave trance, but partly to find out what problems or irritations you are finding, or what opportunities you see to make things even better. You won’t be able to hold anything back, so this dodges the usual power exchange problem of getting the submissive partner to communicate. I want us to spend the rest of the evening finding out how our bodies get along. Then after breakfast, if you still want to do this, I will convince you that you are my slave. Does that sound like a plan?”

“Yes! I do have one special request already. I feel a part of your personality that has a masculine energy, like the best boyfriend I ever had, only better! To celebrate that, would you allow me to call you Master?”

“I was just wondering if you would! Let’s get more comfortable in my bedroom, and start practicing the girlfun thing.”

“Yes, Master!”

Chapter 5: A Lasting Resource

Beth posted her finished third file, making a few revisions based on feedback from women who had worked with it and followed the suggestions. She heard from a number of women around the world who had been led by the earlier files to set up local Femme Flirts; she created a FetLife group, so they could all rejoice in the successes and learn from the fiascoes. The third file was becoming notorious, with dozens of women learning to take the initiative in setting up a relationship and having deserved success. This caused a social media controversy, as Andy had predicted. He remarked, “You’ve got people asking for what they want and getting it, without having to make a revolution first and then have Social Services issue them a girlfriend. Some people seem to find that spiritually offensive, but I talked it over in my gay circles and the consensus there was, “You go, girl!"” Beth concluded that she had provided a small but lasting resource for bi-curious women who wanted to go farther.

April turned out to be just about what Beth was hoping for, a bestie with whom she could have an intensely satisfying sexual relationship. She and Beth both moved, into a nicer apartment they could share. Beth had worried that her slave role might make April so compulsively obedient as to cause blowback, but April advocated for what she wanted in their pairing to the point that Beth laughed, “You’re a sassy slave girl! Lucky thing that’s the kind I like!” After discussing each situation where they wanted different things, Beth made the decision, and April accepted it. Then Beth hypnotized April and convinced her that she wanted what her Master chose for her.

Initially, Beth took April out cruising for men once a month. After a while, this cooled down into a couple of relatively long-term relationships. They also learned to enjoy swapping parties with two other female couples in their area, often all getting together in a girlpile on a comforter spread on the living room floor. April bragged, “I’m gradually converting you, Master! I figured I was really about three quarters lesbian, and falling in love with you has raised that estimate. Of course, when you trance me and tell me I want to have sex with a man, I do, but that just shows how powerful you are!”

Beth hugged April and told her, “I figure it shows you off as the most wonderful slave ever!”

The End