The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Disclaimer: Do not read this if you are under 18. Do not try this at home. Not to be reposted at another site without permission.

Synopsis: Tom gets the birthday party of his desires when he shows an unusual ‘gift’ to the hostesses.

Birthday Presents

Tom glanced at the clock as he put two more pizzas into the oven. Almost midnight, he thought to himself. I’ll have to get out of here shortly to have enough time before the party starts. Debbie took the two pizzas he had just boxed and put them on the delivery rack for the next driver to take. As she took the order slips for the past hours business Tom followed her back to the office.

“Debbie, can I talk to you for a moment, privately?”

“You want to punch out and go over to Joan and Marta’s so you can start partying, right? I told you to forget about leaving early if we were busy.”

“No, that’s not it”, Tom replied as he closed the office door behind him.

“What’s up,then?” Debbie turned around and faced him.

“The slave listens to her master.” Tom watched the tall shapely blond respond to her trigger. Her face went slack and her eyes glazed over. The order slips she was holding in her right hand fell to the office floor as her arms hungly limply at her sides.

“Yes master, I must listen and obey.” Debbie replied in a monotone.

“You will forget what you told me about leaving early. It is perfectly all right with you that I do leave now. You want me to get an early start on enjoying my birthday.You want me to help Joan and Marta get ready for the party. The store is not that busy and you can handle it until close with the crew you have. This is what you will believe when you awake. As always you will forget this conversation when I awaken you. Do you understand my commands?”

“Yes, master.”

“Good, then. On the count of three you will awaken with absolutely no memory of hypnosis. You will be awake and aware. One..two...three. Debbie..look! You spilled the slips all over the floor. How’d you manage to do that?”

“Wha—? Ohh shit.. I don’t know.” Her mind was now occupied by the immediate distraction.

“Can I get an early start on my birthday party?”

“Yes”, Debbie replied. “It’s perfectly alright with me if you leave now. I’m sure Marta and Joan will need your help getting ready. We’re not that busy and I can handle it with the people I’ve got. See you there.”

Tom punched out and walked to his car. His success with Debbie had given him confidence that another fantasy of his would become reality.

“Tom, Debbie must have let you go early.” Joan said as she let him into the off-campus apartment she shared with Marta.

“She wasn’t going to at first, but I finally convinced her. I thought you might need a little help.”

“No, there isn’t much to do. Just wait for everybody to show up after they get out of work.”

“Okay, but I did bring some reinforcements for the liquor supply.” Tom pulled a fifth of white rum out of a brown paper bag and set it on the kitchen table. “Marta, is there anything I can help you with?”

“No, we’re all ready,” Marta was in the living room area sorting through the album collection.

“So, the party’s all planned. I guess that leaves me with nothing to do but plan for the party after this party.”

“You’re having another party after this one?” Joan asked.

“Yep, and you and Marta are invited.”

“That’s nice, but I’ve got a lot of classwork to catch up on tonight and Marta’s got an admissions exam for graduate school she has to study for...” Tom held up his hand. “No,it’s not tonight. This little party is going to start immediately after this one is over.” His pulse quickened as he reached into the left pocket of his jeans and envisioned what would happen in the next few minutes.

“Marta, why don’t you come over here for a minute. I want to show you and Joan something I got recently.” Tom sat down at the kitchen table. “Joan have a seat across from me. Marta can sit next to you. You’ll both want to see this.”

He pulled the gold chain out of his pocket and held it up for them to see. Attached to the chain was a small golden globe, several stars of different colors and a spiral disc.

“What is that?” Joan looked puzzled as Tom dangled the chain from his hand and held it up for them to see.

“You’ve never seen anything like this before, have you. Well, I hadn’t either. It’s not your everyday birthday gift. There is a strange explanation to it though. Quite strange.” The stars glittered and the globe shone in the light from the swag lamps above the table. The spiral disc began turning very slowly. The two women looked at it with curiousity.

“It’s very shiny and glittery, and those swirls are staring to move.” noted Marta.

“Yes it is. Why don’t you just look at all the little trinkets on here. See how shiny those stars are. The way they reflect the light. And don’t forget the disc.” Tom turned the chain so the spiral was facing directly at them. " If you look right into the center of it you think it just goes on forever and ever. It’s kind of strange at first but I have found it to be very relaxing.”

“He’s trying to hypnotize us and make us go to his party.“Joan said as she looked at Marta in surprise.

Marta chuckled. “Yeah. Maybe he’s going to make us walk around like this.” She looked up towards the ceiling in a frozen stare and stuck her arms out in the classic zombielike pose and stood up, walking stiffly. She ran into the refrigerator and spun around walking towards the living room. She ran into the back of the couch and returned to the table. Tom couldn’t keep himself from laughing.

“Who said anything about hypnosis?” Tom shrugged. “You two have overactive imaginations. I just wanted to show you this nice gift .” Marta had returned to her chair. He could see they had relaxed some and let their guard down.

“If you take the time to look at the stars you will see that they twinkle just like the stars out in the dark night sky.” He held the chain out as he stood up and adjusted the dimmer switch for the overhead lamp. The red, blue and silver stars sparkled brightly. The bright red spiral spun lazily, it’s rotation increasing so slowly that neither young woman was aware of it.

“Now it is easier to focus on the sparkling stars and the disc. The globe reflects the light, too. All your previous thoughts are just distractions and you can ignore them. Just ignore them so you can focus on all the amazing objects on this chain. They are simply amazing, aren’t they? That’s why I wanted to share them with you. Just watch these objects and focus on my voice. And if you look right into the center of the spiral you will see that it really does go on and on, on and on. And as it spins you find yourself looking for the end. It is like a long endless tunnel, but there has to be an end, and as you focus on my voice just look for the end of the tunnel. Look right into the center of the swirling circles for the end of the tunnel. It is so easy to do. Just focus on my voice and look right into the center of the swirling circles, look right down that lonnng endless tunnel. So easy to concentrate, just focus on my voice. Focus on my voice and go farther down the tunnel. Just concentrate on the spiral and listen to my voice. I will explain how you will be part of my little apres-party and you will be quite eager to join me.”

Tom smiled as he observed them staring into the center of the spiral, totally oblivious to the effect it was having on them, just like Debbie was when he showed it to her. The spiral’s speed had increased considerably, which created the illusion of increased depth that completely engulfed their vision.

“Look into the center of the loong tunnel, Joan, it is the most fascinating thing you have ever seen and you must look at it. It is the most fascinating thing you have ever seen. You cannot take your eyes off of the circles. You must look into the center of the swirling circles. You cannot resist.”

“Oohhh yes” sighed Joan. “I must.. look at it.” Tom got an immediate erection.

“Focus on my voice and look into the spiral, Marta. It is the most fascinating thing you have ever seen and you cannot look away from it. You cannot resist. You cannot resist. Look at it, Marta. Your eyes are locked on the swirling circles.”

“Yess.. can’t take my eyes offf.. it” Marta responded in a faraway voice. " Can..not resist... I must look at it.”

“Of course, you have no choice. It is the most fascinating thing you have ever seen and you must look at it. And as you concentrate completely on the whirling spiral you begin to relax, just relax. A feeling of deep relaxation is spreading through your entire body. All of your muscles are relaxing starting with your toes and moving up through the muscles in your feet and legs and thighs. A wonderful feeling of deep relaxation, moving up through your waist ,stomach, chest and shoulders, moving down through your arms to the tips of your fingers. More and more relaxed. Deeply relaxed. The relaxation is flowing into your back muscles. The tension is flowing out and relaxation is flowing in. Relax, rrelax. It feels so good. A wonderful feeling of deep relaxation, total relaxation, now moving up into your neck muscles and the back and sides of your head. All of your muscles from your neck down to your toes are becoming more and more relaxed. Now this feeling of deep deep relaxation is spreading into your face. All the muscles in your jaw, around your eyes and up to the top of your head are relaxing, becoming more and more relaxed. Totally relaxed. Every muscle in your body from the top of your head to the tips of your toes are relaxed. Soo deeply relaxed. Going down deeper. Deeper and deeper. Follow the spirals doown deep. Deeper and deeper. You’ve never been this relaxed before and it feels sooo good. The more you look into the endless tunnel the more relaxed you feel. It feels so good, soooo good. Such deep relaxation. Focus on my voice. It is the only thing you hear. Focus on my voice and follow the swirling spirals into deep, deep relaxation. Deeper. Still deeper. Now you are so relaxed you are just drifting.. drifting deeper into relaxation.. you feel as if you are floating on a cloud. Just floating along in a deep blue sky. You can feel the warm sun on your face and the more you float along on this soft fluffy cloud the more relaxed you become. Twice as relaxed as you were. The more you drift along on the cloud the deeper your relaxation becomes. Ten Times as relaxed. There is only my voice. You hear nothing else. You see nothing but the swirling circles. Go deeper , still deeper. Deeper and deeper. Sooo deeply relaxed. It feels soo good.”

Joan and Marta were motionless, staring into the rapidly swirling hypno-spiral, their eyes glassy, faces slack. Joan’s arms hung limply at her sides. Tom shifted in his chair so he could be more comfortable with the raging hardon he had.

“Listen to me” he continued, “You were right about my intentions but that will do you no good now. You are now totally and helplessly hypnotized. You are helpless slaves to my will. You will listen and you will obey. You are my slaves. You will listen and obey. Tell me what you are and what you will do.”

“I am your slave. I will listen and I will obey. I am your slave. I will listen and I will obey” Joan and Marta chanted in a sleepy monotone. Their eyes never left the hypnotic circles. They would keep repeating the words all morning, Tom realized. They were under as deeply as he had hoped.

“Stop”,he told them. “I am your master and you are my hypnotic slaves. You are throwing this birthday party for me and I am very grateful. But you want to do even more. You want to give me a private party after this one, just the three of us. This is our secret, no one else is invited and no one else needs to know. You will breakup the first party earlier than usual so our colleagues can leave. You will drink alcoholic beverages sparingly so you will be in good shape for our private party. You want to make this the best possible birthday that I can have. You will have an irresistible urge to do this. You will listen to me describe the kind of party you will give for me and when everyone else has left and it is just the three of us you will feel this irresistible urge to give me that kind of party.” Tom put the chain down on the table and began giving the them the script he had thought out over the past 24 hours. When he finished he gave them a posthypnotic suggestion that they would be unaware they had been hypnotized nor have any conscious memory of what he had told them. Then he woke them up .

“Those are some pretty trinkets.” Joan was admiring them. Tom held the chain up again for both of them to see.

“Marta, how did you possibly think I could hypnotize you with these?”

“ You sounded like that was what you were trying to do a minute ago, but I know you couldn’t do that.”

“Of course not, that’s just a foolish fantasy.” He smiled as he returned the chain to his pocket.

Chapter 2

Tom glanced at his watch as the last bunch of partiers left the apartment. It was just a few minutes after seven. He smiled to himself as he recalled Debbie and a couple of other people joking with Joan a few minutes ago about giving Tom some special ‘favors’ for his birthday. Joan retorted that she was going to take off her bra as a present.

“Did you hear that, Tom? You’re going to get ‘lucky’ for your birthday.” Debbie had said, totally unaware that she had been quite generous with her ‘luck’ to Tom over the last few nights. Marta had started cleaning up as Joan shut the door and locked it.

“I want to thank you both for giving me such a good party.”

“Oh, you’re welcome, Tom.” Joan sat down beside him at the kitchen table. Tom slipped his arm around her and gave her a light kiss on the cheek.

“I can’t think of any better birthday present I could possibly get. Could either one of you think of anything better?”

Joan began to feel a strange desire. Perhaps the party she and her roomate had thrown for Tom was not enough. The more she thought about this the more she realized how true this was. She began to focus on the remark she made to Debbie and the rest about removing her bra. The thought just wouldn’t leave her mind. Tom softly caressed her shoulders and smiled at her. Then he turned to Marta.

“Can you think of anything better to give me for my birthday, Marta?”

The slender brunette looked confused for a moment, then her eyes became glassy.

“How about another party? I’ll change into something more comfortable” she said as she walked slowly into her bedroom.

Joan’s urge was becoming stronger by the second. If she didn’t send Tom home soon she was afraid she would not be able to resist it. Yes, it was time for him to leave too. They still had to clean up and there was a lot to do today. She turned to him and took his hand.

“I could take off my bra so you could look at my boobs.” She blurted.

“Joan, if that’s what you really want to do you will get no argument from me.” Tom smiled.

Joan jerked back in shock at what she had just said. What was happening? Those weren’t the words that she wanted to say. Or were they? What was it that she was going to say to Tom?....she couldn’t remember. Now she was thinking of what she would do to Tom after she took her bra off. It was something she had never done to a man before...but it was what he would really want for his birthday wasn’t it? Ohh.. this couldn’t happen. She was a virgin and even though she liked Tom and they were friends she wasn’t about to do what she was thinking of. She had to get him to leave. She would try again. The right words would come out this time. She put all of her will into it.

“I know what, l’m going to make you come all over my boobs. Wouldn’t the sight of your hot sticky come spurting all over my hard nipples make a great birthday present?” This was not what she had wanted to say at all but Joan didn’t care anymore. She totally forgot about cleaning up ,asking Tom to leave or whatever sort of plans she had for the day. The only thing that mattered was giving him the best possible birthday present that she could. Her fingers moved to unbutton her shirt. She could not fight the urge any longer. Tom leered in total delight as he watched Joan unbutton her shirt and take it off, revealing the white brassiere underneath. Joan reached around her back and undid the rear hook. She pulled the straps down and Tom got his first look at her tits as the bra joined her shirt on the floor. They had wobbled slighly as her bra slid off, heavy, round and quite firm. She really did not need a bra, even though each tit was a decent mouthful. She stared straight ahead at the wall while she removed her bra, like she wasn’t even thinking about what she was doing.

“Tom, do you like my boobs?”

“Yes, Joan, your tits are absolutely amazing. Play with them.”

“Yes.” Joan began to caress her fat brown nipples and rub her boobs with her hands. Tom undid his belt buckle and pointed to her. She got down on her knees in front of Tom’s chair and helped him pull his jeans and shorts down. His hard cock popped free just a couple of inches from Joan’s face. Marta returned from her bedroom.

“Oh, I see you’ve decided what to give Tom for his birthday” she smirked. Tom glanced over at her. She was wearing a cotton bathrobe tied very loosely and only panties underneath. Following the script exactly, he noted.

“Joan, save some, I want him to come all over my boobs, too.”

Joan took Tom’s stiff cock in her right hand and slowly stroked it. She kissed the tip, making Tom shudder and groan in pleasure. “Mmmm, I don’t think either one of us is going to have any control over how much sperm I save for you.” He put his hand on Joan’s head and began playing with her dark brown hair.

“Ohh, that’s it Joan, now just circle the head of my cock with your tongue before you take it in your mouth.”

Joan was feeling more relaxed than she had ever been before and followed Tom’s suggestions without any thought. She made slow lazy circles with her tongue on the head of his hard cock.

“MMpph,ohh Joan, yeahh, suck my cock” Tom groaned with pleasure. Joan made it disappear into her warm,wet mouth, her head bobbing up and down.

“Oohh, yeah” Tom caressed her hair and looked over at Marta, who sat in the other chair, watching them intently.

“Mmm, Marta, you may pleasure yourself, if you like.” He gasped. Her right hand reached into her bathrobe and down into her white panties.

Joan sucked Tom’s cock with a slow, steady rythym. He could feel his orgasm building.

“Joan, stop for a moment and listen. When I say go, you will start to suck my cock again. When I tell you I am going to come you will grasp the head of my cock between your fingers for a few seconds, firmly but not too hard. You will then continue sucking my cock. You will do this twice when I tell you I’m coming. The third time I tell you I’m coming you will take my cock out of your mouth and rub it on your tits. This will give you great pleasure.”

Tom pointed at Marta. “Marta you will continue to play with yourself. Your pleasure will grow and grow, but you will be unable to reach climax. You will not come until I tell you to come. Your pleasure will grow to a level higher than you’ve ever experienced before, but you will not come until I tell you to. When Joan starts sucking me again you will be unaware that I gave you this suggestion. Joan, go.”

She put his sex organ back into her mouth and started sucking.

“Ohh, Joan, yeah, suck it,...oh..ohh yeah.. it feels so good...ohhh...ohh yeah..uhmmm...oh yeah... OHHH...ohhahh.. Joan I’m gonna come.” She pulled his cock out of her mouth and firmly squeezed the head.

“Uhh, uhmmm,” Marta gasped. Tom looked at her. “It feels good to rub your pussy like that doesn’t it?”

“Ohh yes” she gasped again.

“Marta your panties are soaking wet. Why don’t you take them off?” She slid her panties down her legs,stood up and kicked them off. Tom stared at her light brown mound of pubic hair that was slick with her wetness as she sat down and continued to massage her clitoris. Joan put his cock back into her mouth and resumed sucking.

“Ohh, ohyeah that’s it Joan, suck it good. Run your tongue up and down the underside and give my balls a nice lick too.” Joan did as he instructed.

“Now put it back in your mouth. OHH, honey, you are great. Ohhyeah, oooh, oo ohh Joan Imgonnacome” She withdrew his cock a second Time and grasped the head.

“That’s good, Joan, it softens my hardon just enough so the pleasure can be prolonged. That’s a nice trick that you will remember without any prompting from now on. Suck my cock some more, Joan.”

She reinserted it and Tom became fully erect again almost immediately. Tom looked at his hard shaft, slick with her saliva, as it moved in and out of her mouth.

“OHHH, ohhh...ohhh... ohyeahh..uhmm...mmm..oh...OH!..Joan Imgonnacome..I’m.. she pulled his hard cock out of her mouth for the last Time and began to slowly rub it against her tits. Tom yelled sharply and bucked his hips as he came, his hot semen spurting and spurting all over her tits as she rubbed his cock against her swollen left nipple. Joan sighed with pleasure as she looked down at the load Tom had spilled on her.

“Oh shit..oh Jesus” Tom was spent and felt as if he would slide out of his chair and on to the floor. He pulled himself back up, reached down and caressed Joan’s hair. Then he bent over and kissed her .

“Mmm, Joan, words can’t describe what you have done for me. This is the best gift I have ever gotten. You really enjoy sucking cock, don’t you?”

“Yes.”

“Look at all the come I spilled on your boobs, Joan. It feels so good doesn’t it?

She gazed down at the rivulets dripping off of her right nipple and smiled. “Ohh, yes.”

“Joan it gives you so much pleasure to suck my cock, you will do it again whenever I command you.”

“Yes.”

“Very good. Sleep. Deep deep sleep. You’ll hear nothing but my voice when I tell you to get up.”

Joan shut her eyes and her head fell onto her chest. Tom watched his sperm trickling down her stomach and dripping off her firm boobs and onto her jeans. He put his hand on her right shoulder and gave her a shove. She fell over on her left side, her head resting on her arm. Tom got up and went over to the couch, his pants still down around his ankles. Marta was still rubbing her clit and groaning softly. The scent of her sex filled the apartment .

“Marta you’re still pleasuring yourself.”

“Yes, but I can’t come.”

“Really, and why is that?”

“ I...I don’t know..I get so close...but I can’t.”

“Sleep, with your eyes open. When I touch your shoulder you will come out of your sleep and still be as hot and horny as you are now. You will also be ready to give my birthday present. Do you understand my suggestions?”

“Yes.” Her head sagged onto her shoulder as she gazed blankly at the floor, her hands limp in her lap. Tom pulled his pants and shorts off,sat down on the couch and looked at his two sleeping subjects. He felt his energy returning so he got up and touched Marta on the shoulder.

“Take your bathrobe off” Tom kneeled down in front of her as she removed her bathrobe. He watched intently as she spread her outer labia and revealed her bright pink inner lips,still slick with moisture. Her fingers delved into her light brown pubic hair and gently rubbed the hood covering her clitoris. Tom felt his erection returning as he took in the sight and scent of of Marta giving herself sexual pleasure.

“Are you ready to reach orgasm now, Marta?”

“Yess” Marta groaned.

“ Come over and sit with me on the couch.You are feeling hotter and hornier than you have ever been and now you will give me your pussy for my birthday. The only way you can come is by riding up and down on my big hard cock, Marta. Straddle me and face away from me so I can get deep into your pussy.”

Marta’s firm, jaunty tits swayed gently as she walked over to Tom and sat on him as he instructed. He cupped them in his hands and played with her light pink nipples, which were hard points of desire. She took the shaft of his erect penis in her hand and slowly inserted it into her dripping wet snatch. She let out a soft groan as she slowly sank down.

“Ohhh, Marta” Tom grunted as he felt her slippery warmth envelope his cock. His hands moved back and forth between her tits and hips as she rode him with a steady rythym.

“UUHHNGHH!OHH!” Marta gasped and groaned .

“Ohh, faster Marta, you’re getting closer to your release you are about to come. Ohh, you’re gonna come...” Marta rode Tom like he was a bucking bronco. The couch creaked with the force of her thrusts.

“Marta, you’re gonnacome..gonnacome..NOW”

Marta squealed as she released all the pentup sexual tension. She fell back onto Tom, groaning and shuddering as her orgasm coursed through her like aftershocks of an earthquake. Tom’s cock slipped out of her, he quickly reinserted it and had his own orgasm seconds later.

“OHHH!Ohhohh”his pelvis thrusted his tool into her as he gave her what sperm he had left.

Marta was sprawled out on the couch, her body covered with a glistening coat of sweat. Tom looked at her and smiled.

“Thank you, Marta. There’s nothing like a good fuck for a birthday present.”

“Mmm.. yes. After everbody else left we just had to give you a special party.”

“I certainly appreciate it.” Tom went over to the sleeping Joan and touched her on the shoulder.

“Joan, open your eyes and get up now. Follow me into the bathroom. Marta , come with us.”

Tom had them take a shower together. He sat and watched as they soaped each other up and took turns massaging each other with a large bath sponge. Afterwards they sat down on the couch in their bathrobes, gazing up at Tom as he stood before them. Total forgetfulness of this after party when he awoke them was part of the script. He reinforced this suggestion and gave them a few more. He brought them out of hypnosis, thanked them again for a great party and left.

“Tom, you survived your birthday. Are you coming to work tonight with a hangover?” Debbie greeted him at the door of her apartment.

“No, no hangover. But it sure was nice to have the day off, spend some time at the old alma mater and see some friends.” Now he was ready to have some fun with Debbie before work.

“So, how’s my swinging tit pizza maker?”

“What did you say?” Debbie looked at Tom increduously. He just smiled and said nothing.

Tom watched as Debbie’s face became flush with anger.

“Just what the hell do you...you.....” her mouth formed an ‘o’ and her eyes widened in surprise. The anger was replaced by a blank stare. A few seconds later this was replaced by a silly grin.

“My tits are swinging just fine, Master Tom.” Debbie laughed and shook her upper body. “Want to see for yourself?”

“I sure do.” Tom stepped behind her and put his hands underneath her dark T-shirt. He caressed her stomach and back, enjoying the feel of her soft skin before he reached up and unhooked her bra.

“Yeah, I had a great birthday. Especially after the party at Marta and Joan’s.”

“Oh, did you get lucky?”

“I sure did. I hypnotized them just like I hypnotized you.” Tom slipped his hands into Debbie’s bra and began playing with her tits.

“I love being your swinging tit pizza girl when I’m hypnotized.”

“You love it because I commanded you to love it. When you are awake you have no memory of it.”

“Yes, Master Tom. Did you make them your obedient slaves like me?”

“Of course. You should’ve seen the load I spilled all over Joan’s tits. Marta and I enjoyed a terrific fuck. And I’ve got Joan thinking that my birthday is next week. She will be eager to give me a ‘present’".

“Hmm, would that ‘present’ have anything to do with her admitting she’s a virgin at my last party?”

Tom unzipped Debbie’s jeans as she pulled her T-shirt off and tossed her bra on the floor. He pulled her jeans and panties down and then unzipped and pulled his pants and shorts down.

“It’ll have everything to do with that. I couldn’t think of a nicer gift.” He put his hands on Debbie’s hips as he entered her. She bent over the end of the couch and groaned.

“Mmm. Make my tits swing, Master.”

“Yeahh, I sure am.” Tom grunted as he slowly thrust in and out of her.

Tom finished putting his shirt back on after their shower. Debbie had finished dressing and was staring blankly at the door.

“Debbie, when I snap my fingers twice you will wake up and have no memory of hypnosis. You will only remember that we had a short visit.”

“Yes master.”

Tom snapped his fingers. “Well, Debbie, I’d better get going. I’ve got a couple of things to do yet this afternoon.”

“Okay,see you at work.” She closed the door behind him and glanced at the wall clock. An hour had gone by since she had answered the door yet Tom had only been here for a few minutes. She shrugged her shoulders, puzzled how time could have gone by that fast.

Tom still had a smile on his face as he drove off. Perhaps he would have Debbie invite him back to her place after work so he could improve her oral technique. Or he could let his anticipation build for his upcoming ‘birthday’ celebration with Joan. It was great that he could make such choices, thanks to the hypnospiral.