The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Birthday

Synopsis: Karen is born (or rather re-born today). Now she has a new purpose in life

All characters in this story are eighteen years of age or older

The first thing Karen realised was there were muffled tones.

She opened her eyes,

She was surprised. Everything seemed… opaque.

There were shapes moving inches in front of her. Shapes with voices. Voices she couldn’t quite make out..

It was then she realised she was in a cocoon… filled with a thick liquid. It was warm against her skin. A tube ran into her mouth, allowing her to breathe.

She realised the shapes were people.

People opening her cocoon.

As the outer shell was cracked the liquid poured from her. She blinked again as her face was now exposed to the air. And could see them… faces like hers…

They were women. Young. Their eyes totally black.

As she looked at them she realised she could see them in a way she never had experienced before… her eyes were different now too…

“This drone is ready for birthing,” one of the women said.

Her face was familiar.

Yes.

She recognised her.

In another world this was Sandra, her sister.

Sandra…

Sandra had disappeared for two days. Karen and her mom Linda had put in a police report… and then gone into the hills themselves to look for her.

They had found her… and…

Yes.. Karen remembered now. Sandra bit into Karen’s neck. She felt a sharp pain and then a burning sensation and looked as a dark matter coursed through her veins… poison.

She didn’t remember anything from then to now.

Had she been unconscious?

She supposed so.

Sandra and the other woman reached in and began pulling the tube from Karen’s mouth. It was unpleasant to feel it being brought up her throat… much like the sensation of vomiting.

“You are one of us now…,” the other woman said.

Karen smiled. She understood this… and… it felt good. It felt right.

She went to step forward but something was holding her. She looked down…

Another tube…

Another tube inside her.

This one was in her vagina.

“Steady now,” Sandra said “You can’t go anywhere while the breeding tube is inside you..”

Karen looked down again… the tube was long, black and wet. It was plastic-looking, but was of biological material… the same as the pod she was in. She saw a large ball shape travel up the tube and she smiled, watching it as she knew it was a parasite-master going through it into her.

“The master is entering you now…,” the other woman said.

“Yes, I feel it…,” Karen smiled.

“When it has connected to you, the tube will be removed…,” Sandra said.

The women were naked. Both Sandra and the other had a small paunch… the belly showed that they held a parasite-master inside of them.

Karen wanted nothing more than to host one… she’d been modified inside the pod, conditioned to want one. Her body changed to better suit.

Her body would protect, and feed a parasite-master, and make her fully a slave. She wanted nothing more than to serve.

“Oh, yes!” she gasped as she felt it squirming inside her vagina. It was moving up towards her uterus. She gasped in excitement.

Suddenly she felt it connect to her.

“You are host,” it said to her.

“Yes,” she smiled gladly.

“I am your master”

“Yes… you are my master.”

“You will love, serve, protect and feed me.”

“My body is for your use…,” Karen smiled “I live to serve…”

As the parasite-master nestled inside her she felt an irritation between her legs and she started to pull the tube from her… it was irritating now because it was no longer needed.

Sandra and the other woman had moved to another pod opposite her and were cracking it open… in the same way Karen had been born.

Karen stepped free of the pod. She looked again to her stomach. It was not yet noticeable but she knew that within a month the parasite-master, on feeding from her would grow and she’d have a ‘paunch’ like the others. She’d proudly have that sign of her submissive status.

The parasite-master would not grow too big. But, she knew she’d have to be eating for ‘two’ now.

As she stretched out and shook out her limbs she noticed the fluid rush out of the cocoon that had just been broken. As it opened she saw it was her mom Linda.

Linda looked so beautiful. Her skin slick with the fluids from the pod. The tube in her mouth, and in her pussy. She opened her eyes. Black… totally black.

She blinked a few times and then drew the tube from her mouth now able to breathe without it.

She smiled when she saw Karen there. They had a moment of unspoken recognition. A mutual understanding that they were both now slaves.

Karen watched the tube in her mom’s pussy as it expanded and she knew that a parasite-master was travelling up it and into her mom’s cunt.

Karen shook out her feet to get feeling back into them and she turned and left, knowing her mom was now host too.

Karen passed a dozen pods. She heard a screaming and she turned to see a woman struggling as she was dragged towards a chamber.

“Please… oh, God!” the woman cried. She was naked. Karen recognised her too… it was a woman… Jane Compton… Karen recalled.

Jane pleaded with the two black-eyed slaves as they dragged her towards an open, fresh cocoon.

“Please, someone!” Jane cried “Please, help me!”

“She’s like you were…,” Sandra said coming up next to her sister.

“I don’t recall that part,” Karen said.

“You fought… they all fight… but in the end we all end up the same…”

“We are host.”

“We are host,” Sandra said.

The woman was turned around and pushed backwards into the pod. Immediately a tube snaked its way up between her legs.

“Oh my God!” she cried as she felt it press against her vagina. And then another tube shot out and went down her throat, gagging her cries.

The tube between her legs pushed up into her and suddenly her body stopped struggling.

“She’s going to be one of us now,” Sandra said.

“Yes,” Karen smiled as they saw Jane submit… fluids entering her body sedating her.

The pod was closed over and began filling up with the birthing fluid.

“Come, let me take you to your new home,” Sandra said and she took Karen by the hand.

The two naked sisters walked past another two women struggling against their fate…

“This is our dorm…,” Sandra said leading her into a room where there were a dozen double beds.

“You’ll be partnered with Ginger…,” Sandra said.

“I was hoping to be with you…”

“We can still fuck..,,” Sandra said “But you will sleep with Ginger..”

“Yes,” Karen nodded compliantly.

“But first, you need to shower…” Sandra said. “Wash that birthing fluid from you…”

“I kinda wish I could … you know…”

“Yeah, the slickness makes you look so sexy….”

They went into an amenities where showers were open… on the other side a bank of toilets. No partitions. There was no sense of privacy now. And, no embarkment either.

One woman sat there having a shit and she continued to do so as they entered.

Sandra lead her sister to a shower nozzle and stood her under it. She turned it on. It was cold… but it no longer bothered Karen.

Sandra took some soap and lathered up her hands and began rubbing them over her sister.

“You are so beautiful now you are host…” Karen smiled again admiring her sister’s paunch. She wanted one too.. to show her parasite had grown in her body.

As Sandra’s hands moved down Karen’s body Karen shivered. “You enjoy this?” her master asked.

“Yessss,” she sighed.

“I feel it too…! Proceed!”

“Thank you Master…”

Karen felt her clit engorge… it was sticking out an inch… like a micro-penis.

She saw her sister’s one was sticking out too.

Sandra laughed when she saw Karen’s ‘erection’.

They pressed closer together, rubbing their clits against each others.

“Oh, fuckkkk!” Karen gasped.

“It feels great!” Sandra smiled.

Karen had no sense of the wrongness of this… getting off with her sister.

They ground against each other and they both started coming.

“That was an interesting experience” the parasite-master said.

“Yessss,” Karen gasped.

“I would like you to do this again…”

“Thank you, Master” Karen sighed.

The sisters dried themselves. Then they moved to the food hall.

There must have been forty naked women in a large room all in line. They were all lined up to receive a small cup of a green paste. Sandra handed her sister a cup and Karen compliantly took it and got into line.

The paste was a food source and had next to no flavour that Karen could discern. But she ate it dutifully as did her sister.

They both sat at a table with about half a dozen women there (including themselves).

“Are you new?” a tall black woman asked Karen.

“Yes, sister”

“Welcome” she said. She offered her hand “Our name is Letitia”

“Our name is Karen,” Karen smiled.

“Happy birthday, Karen” another woman said.

“Thank you…”

Another woman came over to them. “Is there a Karen here?”

“We’re Karen!” Karen said.

“Come with me…”

“Yes”

Karen followed the woman.

“We’re Martha,” the woman said as they walked.

“Hi”

“I understand you have another sister, is that right?”

“Yes we do…”

“We would like your help in luring her here to be inseminated…”

“Yes,” Karen said “We will add to the collective.”

Karen was lead to a room that had a phone. This was the only room that had one. Karen was given a script and she called her sister.

“Marjorie?”

“Karen?”

“Yes…”

“Oh, my God… we’ve been looking for you.. where’s mom…?”

“She’s here…”

“Here?”

“Yes… I’ll tell you in a moment… but some great news….”

“What?”

“We found Sandra…”

“Oh, my!” she gasped “That’s… that’s terrific…”

“Okay, I’ll come and get you…”

“Come and get me?”

“Yes, and … you need to come here.. mom and Sandra need to see you….”

“Why can’t they come here?”

“Please…, we’re… never-mind I’ll be there in an hour, okay…”

“Um… yeah… okay…”

“Good” Karen smiled and she hung up.

“Well done…” Martha said.

They went to another room where there were clothes.

Karen didn’t like putting them on… they made her skin feel itchy… she preferred being naked now.

Karen, Martha, and another woman, Ellie drove to get their newest recruit…

Karen even helped force Marjorie into her cocoon.

Karen stayed only long enough to watch as her sister becalmed once the tubes were inserted in her body and the drugs took effect.

Karen left, happy in the knowledge that soon her sister would be impregnated with a parasite-master…

Slowly they were building their numbers up.

Now they had almost a thousand women… each hosting a parasite inside of them.

There would be more to add to the collective…

The End