The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Author’s note: Special thanks for CD for his contribution to the story.

Binoculation 9

Hello, readers.

I’m learning Spanish at an astounding rate, thanks to the binoculars. As a group, we began using the binocs for more than just sex stuff. It was bound to happen. Funny how whenever one of us was using the binoculars, there was always someone around to suck, lick, kiss, or otherwise stimulate the “binoculant” physically. Coming home to see mother barely able to hold the binoculars while Julia licked at her pussy like a madwoman while plunging a vibrator into her asshole was a fun surprise. Another was coming home to hear noises in the kitchen. Once there, I saw Rosie railing Autumn from behind with George. Autumn was clearly ambushed while she washed dishes, as she held onto the edge of the countertop, her legs spread lewdly, her gorgeous ass and hips pumping like she was drilling for oil as she fucked back desperately into the enormous dildo, and Rosie, just standing there absorbing the shock with one hand periodically spanking the blond’s ass while the other was holding the binocs.

It was sexy as hell, and it was going on an awful lot.

Julia was making progress with Summer. On a cool morning in February, I found myself on the back veranda, alone with Julia sucking my cock, slowly and intimately. I am so pleased by her progress and her dedication to both the harem and her identity. The prioritization of the family over her own self-worth galvanized her. It would be trite to just say she became a better person. I think that would understate her own accomplishments. She was also in the early stages of showing her pregnancy.

With Julia, there had always been a sort of emptiness to her affections. Events of the last few months had ignited an intimacy that wasn’t there before. She had blossomed into a woman worthy of marriage. Since the incident with Autumn, my relationship with Julia had evolved into more of a romance.

If mother or Rosie knew, they hadn’t communicated it, and we spoke a lot. Since communication was key, I knew of Rosie’s intent to marry mother, just as I knew mother’s feelings for Rosie were leading her in that direction. It would be scandalous, but she had the backing of both her family and the Thomas household.

Julia’s fellatio technique had shown remarkable improvement, and her newfound enthusiasm added extra spice to the already scintillating proceedings. she had an exquisite body rivaling that of mother herself, but what the yoga instructor lacked was elegance. Her collar was on, and I currently held the chain with one hand, while moving my fingers through her hair with the other.

“Good slave,” I muttered, causing Julia to moan.

Speaking of, Rosie was using the binoculars to help her focus on her studies. It was easy for her to use photos of instruction manuals and such. Memorization was a snap; Rosie was teaching herself anatomy. This would help her out remarkably well with her nursing degree.

Mother had found a romantic partner in Rosie, and spent her energies forging a serious relationship with the young lady. Like any couple, there were problems, but they used the binocs on things they could. For instance, mother was learning Spanish just as I was.

Oh, and during my “Spanish” sessions, I had one of my women give me a blowjob or something similar. Physical touch while looking through the binoculars may sound like an odd thing, but it pressed all the right buttons.

Back to Julia, swallowing my cum like a good love slave.

She came up, and we shared some slow, intimate kisses before we began talking.

“Tell me about Summer,” I asked.

She grinned, kissing me on the chest, snuggling close. Her incredible breasts molded with my body, and I could feel her heartbeat as she draped her leg over my body.

She began tracing circles on my chest with her fingers.

“Summer and I are lovers now, Master. Do you want to hear about how I seduced her?”

“It would please me, slave.”

Julia giggled as her eyes went half lidded. To her, “slave” meant the same thing as “my love.”

“I gave her a massage. We joked about men wanting ‘happy endings,’ and she asked me like, point blank, if she was a man, would I give her one. So, like, now I know Summer is totally coming on to me, right? And she was like, feeling it, you know? We were in the moment, if you catch my drift, master. So I say, ‘if you lie on your back, I’ll show what I would do,’ and she was like, ‘awesome blossom’.”

I grinned. There was a time not so long ago where this would have been annoying, but now it was almost endearing. Trust me, it used to be a lot worse. She gets this way when she’s excited, and I could see the glint in her eye. Maybe it was my binoculating myself that made me more accepting of her faults.

“Exciting,” I said, not lying. “Continue, please.” I was getting hard again.

“So Master, can I give you a hand job while I talk?”

“Absolutely, Slave. Excellent suggestion.”

She began slowly stroking me as she talked, her voice a hoarse whisper. Fuck, but she could be seductive when she wanted to be.

“Summer has a totally bitchin bod,” Julia spoke, “she has a lot of small tattoos, like on her foot, inside of her thigh, and her tummy. Like, ‘My Little Pony’ stuff.

“I ask for her consent if I can touch her bush. In case you’re wondering, Master, it’s blond down there, too. She keeps her shit looking tight!”

“Then what happened?” I asked, breathless as my cock was being stroked so well by my little slave. I put a hand on her tight ass and squeezed it.

A wolfish grin formed on Julia’s face. “Summer totally gave her consent, so I rubbed that pussy, Master. First, I started out slow, rubbing her vulva, but then I went deep, with my middle finger, you know?”

“It was like, so fucking juicy, master. I started sucking one of those ripe titties, and she liked that a lot. Summer, like, wasn’t as vocal as I thought. I pegged her as a screamer and I’m sorry to say she’s more like a soft moaner. When she like, cums, it’s a deluge, though. It’s like, flash flood warning, Master. She’s like, a total squirt queen!”

Her hand around my cock stroked in a steadily building rhythm as she recounted her lesbian conquest of Autumn’s sister.

“What’s funny though, Master, is she invited me into a threesome with her and her husband, Paul.”

Paul Thomas was my father, in case you’d forgotten, readers.

“So, you didn’t find any bruises or cuts on Summer, slave?” I asked.

She jiggled her head no.

“Her skin is immaculate, Master. It’s a lot like Autumn’s. They have good genetics. I’d love to meet their parents.”

I would not tell Julia both Autumn’s parents had died. It wasn’t germane to the conversation.

“You know what my father would do to you, right?” I asked, grabbing her hand on my cock, making her stop momentarily.

“Like, totally, Master. Summer asked if I was like, a masochist, so I changed the subject. Well, kinda changed the subject, if going down on someone like, is defined that way.”

Did Summer get her rocks off watching father hurt other women? Holy shit.

Paul had probably learned his lessons after the incident with mother. His sexual sadism was the main reason for the divorce. The incident had traumatized her to the point of being distant from her own son.

Until the binoculars.

“Julia, don’t join in on the threesome, okay? I’m not sure father would be into it, anyway,” I added.

“Why not, Master?” Julia asked, looking kind of hurt. “I’m good-looking.”

“No, it’s not that,” I said, reassuringly. “And you are great looking, Julia. It’s that I binoculated father into believing you were my property.”

Julia softened. Her hand went back to stroking my cock.

“I like the sound of that, master,” she purred contentedly.

Then we kissed, and the engines roared, and we were off, fucking like newlyweds. Julia both met and exceeded my expectations. She mounted me, and we had dirty, tension-relieving sex. I enjoyed my one-on-one time with her.

It’s time I spoke of Rosita Estrada. The youngest member of the harem also seemed like the busiest, being my sex slave and romancing both hers and my mothers, and now she’d added a Sister from their church to her stable of sexual conquests.

Not that I minded. Lucia was practically a member of the harem. And Lucia was actually losing weight and looking better, now that she had a reason to look attractive. Sister Valentina was being “trained” by Rosie.

And sex with the nubile young lady has only improved. I’ve mentioned it before and mother and I have spoken about it. Even Julia agrees. Rosie has hands down the greatest sex drive of anyone I know. It’s not like her entire life is based on sex, but it’s pretty damn close. There was a day in January where I think she had sex with everyone separately in the harem, including Autumn twice, then had sex with her mama and then had sex with both her mama and sister Valentina. Then came home and had group sex with all of us. Oh, and by the way, she still regularly attends classes, and she’s acing them.

I don’t know what else to say about that. I binoculated a very special woman. Rosie even has her own journal parallel to my own that she’s writing. And she does this all with an enthusiasm that can be both annoying and infectious. I think the short descriptor of Rosie is a “can do” attitude, with a sex drive that is off the charts. But I’ll tell you that’s a grossly understated description of what she does for everyone.

Rosie really touched me with the way she makes mother feel. I’ve given Rosie my blessing but haven’t heard from mother yet. I’m expecting we’ll talk whenever she’s ready to. Rosie makes her happy, and that’s what matters most.

Nowadays, I can’t tell if we adopted the Estrada family, or they adopted mother and me. I hadn’t figured that our families would become so close. Hell, I’m considering talking to Rosie about making Lucia a full-fledged member of my harem. I’m not sure how that would work with Kenneth, though. Mother and Lucia will eventually get better acquainted. I have to admit there was a part of me that wanted to experience that before Rosie did.

Besides, Lucia has earned the right. I consider both Kenneth and Lucia to be like an aunt and uncle.

Having sex with both Rosie and her momma is a fun time.

The other situation I’m currently managing are Autumn and Summer. I had to lie to Autumn about binoculating her to learn French. Well, more of a half-lie. I mean, learning French was something she wanted, so the image was French to English phrases, but I didn’t tell her about the second image. Three thirty-minute French sessions in and three successively more erotic pictures of her sister were in the second image slot.

It was a week before February fourteenth, everyone’s favorite holiday, Valentine’s Day. While I had never been a fan, unfortunately I had neglected to binoculate dislike into my harem women, especially Autumn. They all loved Valentine’s Day and were looking forward to it like a goddamn second Christmas.

If I could growl right now, I would, but they’re my women and I’ve been binoculated three times by now. Each time I get binoculated with the around the same image, except this time Rosie and Autumn wanted to add another woman to the image.

“I wanna add momma,” Rosie requested. I knew that was coming. I think the precocious youngster (I know she’s only a couple years younger than I am at eighteen) wanted to integrate Lucia into the harem proper. I was close to that myself, so I checked with the other women.

“Adding your mom?” Autumn asked. “That would be hot. Lucia’s got a nice pair of tits.”

“Don’t forget her ass,” Rosie purred sexily. “Momma’s ass is to die for. And it’s been trained. We should train your asshole next, Autumn.”

My sexy blond girlfriend’s eyes lit up. We already had an appointment made to pierce one nipple and her belly button.

“Lucia’s earned the right. And she’s getting into shape, too. She’s going to look even better,” mother said. I noticed her and Rosie holding hands. Mother called her just Rose. I think that was the sort of intimate name Rosie seemed to love. God, they were cute together.

I incorporated chains into sex more. Julia loved it when I grabbed her neck while fucking her. Not squeezing too tightly, though. I knew I was my father’s son, and didn’t want to go that direction.

“I’m all for it,” Julia spoke. “Should we be adding one more?”

Her question held in the air for a few seconds before Autumn cleared her throat.

In case you were wondering, we were having dinner. Rollie was begging at Rosie’s side, waiting for any scraps she was going to give. I loved our dog. So did the Estradas. About the only person who was even a little standoff-ish about Rollie was Julia.

I knew she was helping me nail Summer, and she asked specifically to get Autumn to do what she was about to do.

“Two things, everybody. First, I wouldn’t mind starting my butt exercises?”

The table chuckled, except mother, who was smiling, but offered, “Your anal training, Summer? We can get started on that after dinner.”

“We can make it part of our dessert,” Rosie spoke, her voice somewhat husky. She was so transparent. She was thinking probably thinking about her own mother’s asshole besides Autumn’s.

“Um, the other thing,” Autumn began, “was maybe adding Summer to the images? Would that be okay, Casper?”

Since we weren’t in bed or otherwise engaged in some hardcore sex, I wasn’t about to request she use the term “master.” Plus, I like it when she calls me “sir.” I think “Lord” would be a good title. Not like god or anything, I’m thinking more like feudal times, when they called Knights “Lords.” Maybe I could binoculate someone in England into making me an actual knight! That might be worthy of a trip to the United Kingdom.

Nope. Looked it up. You need to be a citizen of the Realm, and I don’t have time for it. I guess “sir” will do. Besides, I don’t want to whip up some kind of biblical misunderstanding with the Estradas. I’m way too into them to want to cause any friction.

I looked at my blond girlfriend like I was surprised and looked at the other women. Rosie was transparent; she used a napkin to wipe drool from her lip. Her arm reached over under the table to mother’s lap.

“I think,” mother spoke, spreading her legs under the table. She wore a Capri pants with an elastic waistband to dinner most nights to give full access to her sex fiend of a girlfriend. “Adding Summer would be a great idea. What do you think, Casper?”

I took the cue, looking Autumn in the eyes with a sexiest stare I could. “I thought you’d never ask, Autumn. Was there a picture of Summer you wanted to add?”

Autumn grinned. “I think you should ask Julia about that, since she’s Summer’s masseuse?”

My sexy girlfriend was also intelligent enough to put two and two together, so the word masseuse was over-emphasized. She either knew or suspected Julia had a few sexual encounters with her sister.

“I… guilty as charged, Autumn. I may have already taken some photos.”

Autumn looked from Julia to me, with a smoldering look that I knew only too well. Her engine was lighting. My cock started getting hard. I saw mother’s face flush, and I knew Rosie’s fingers were inside her cunt.

Before I took a long drink of water, I said, “Add the sexiest one you can to the imagery. Autumn, did you want to start binoculating Summer?”

What Autumn didn’t know is that we were already binoculating Summer with imagery of Autumn’s hot body, along with the others.

“I’d like that, Casper. I’ve been talking to her again lately. She actually got ahold of me.”

I nodded. That made sense. Tensions between Autumn and Summer had been present since we made our relationship public. I mean, her sister was banging her son-in-law. It was sort of scandalous when you thought about it. Thanks to Julia and that New Year’s party, most of father’s inner circle no longer cared, and were paying Julia top dollar for her yoga sessions.

“We can talk about how you want to proceed exactly later. Huh. I seem to have dropped my fork.”

After I mentioned that, I dropped it. I abandoned my chair and went under the table, easily spotting Rosie’s fingers darting into mother’s frothing cunt.

That looked inviting, but my target was Autumn’s crotch, and I went there before she could do or say much of anything.

“Casper, are you going to eat my pussy at the dining room table?”

I heard Rosie squeal, and Julia’s voice add, “So hot.”

“Yes, Autumn. I’m going to eat pussy until you cum.”

Her sexy legs spread even further to accommodate me. I took that as a definite yes, and settled in. She wasn’t wearing panties under her dress, so getting to my prize was a simple matter.

The instant my tongue began licking the folds of her labia, my girlfriend switched to the proper speech.

“Oh yes, that’s good, Master,” she purred.

“Make sure to clean your plate, Autumn,” mother said, her voice husky as well.

Rosie, mother, and Julia had their collars on. Julia never took hers off and rarely moved the “BROODMARE” engraving these days, with very little exceptions. She was damn proud of it, which is yet another reason I was falling in love with her.

Rosie and Autumn had this fun little game they loved playing. They were both strong givers, and Autumn took Shari, and Rosie took Julia, and they had a competition to see who they could make cum first.

“Oh, that’s good, Rosie,” Julia spoke, leaning into mother. They were sitting shoulder to shoulder on the couch with their legs spread wide, allowing the blond and brunette full access.

“There you go, Autumn, use your tongue side to side,” mother cooed, her hips moving. Her ripe tits jiggled softly, her pierced nipples gleamed in the soft romantic light. The filament between her piercings made a slight rustling metal noise.

The wet slurping noises got slowly louder, as did mother’s encouragement. I loved how she was so vocal.

I sat in the love seat with a glass of scotch. My cock was hard, and I was slowly, softly stroking it. I was careful these days; I wasn’t superhuman. Given the Viagra I used to keep my sexual stamina up, I had to use aloe and other lotions to keep my cock in good working condition.

Tonight, the scene played out for 26 minutes and change, but really it was over in about ten minutes because I know for a fact that mother came first. That fact was ignored by the harem as a group. Julia consoled mother by kissing her hungrily while Rosie and Autumn continued to be focused on their task.

While they kissed, mother looked over at me and winked playfully. I love her SO much. A few minutes later, it was Julia’s turn to orgasm.

“I got second place!” Rosie chortled, licking her lips. The others chuckled.

“Switch?” Autumn asked.

“Okay!” Rosie answered. While the girls switched, the blond traded tongues with the nubile latina. Watching Autumn and Rosie kiss was erotic as hell. Both their mouths and chins were a smeary mess of their own saliva and cum, and they reveled in that fact while they voraciously sucked on each other’s tongue.

Autumn attacked Julia’s pussy while Rosie feasted on her favorite cunt.

At the 26-minute mark, both mother and Julia were on their way to their second orgasms. Would the girls go for a “best 2 out of 3” thing?

Mother orgasmed first again, but was it any wonder? It was Rosie between her legs. I think there was a definite bias. Clearly, the girls weren’t keeping track. I had to smile.

“Julia, I think Master should have his cock sucked,” Autumn suggested, wiping her mouth with the back of her hand.

“Sucked and fucked,” Julia agreed. “Is that okay, Master?”

I responded by standing up and taking off my boxers.

Julia and Autumn came to my area, and both started sucking my cock. It had gone half-hard, because I didn’t want to masturbate myself into an orgasm. I was saving myself for my ladies.

With half the couch vacated, Rosie moved up and mother accommodated, the pair fitting snugly into a sixty-nine. Julia sucked on Autumn’s tongue and licked cum off her chin before they both started tandem sucking my prick.

It didn’t take long for me to get fully hard.

Julia and Autumn were both on their “A” game tonight, working in harmony with each other, which hadn’t always been the case. I think between my harem, Autumn and Julia were the two who needed to work the most to accommodate each other.

There were a couple of reasons for Autumn to be hesitant about Julia, the main one being her discovery that it was Julia who had a sexual relationship with Summer. I hadn’t expected Autumn to be a little jealous about her sister already having a lesbian relationship, but there it was.

The other was that Autumn was still trying to figure out Julia’s actual function in the harem. She knew and accepted mother and Rosie. I think she saw Julia as competition, despite discussion to the contrary. Knowing she was pregnant with my first child was yet another emotional wound for her.

More on that later, because after watching both women, each sucking a side of my cock, meeting their lips along my glans slowly and wetly, got me to announce that I was cumming, soon. The two were looking eye to eye more than at me, which was reassuringly erotic.

When I came, Julia held my cock into Autumn’s mouth while I spurted my ropes of cum. Julia changed the angle slightly, a generous dollop landing on Autumn’s cheek, lower lip, and chin.

Autumn sucked on my glans, taking more of my cum into her mouth, then locked lips with Julia again to share the bountiful harvest with her fellow harem-member.

Not to be outdone, mother and Rosie were writing on the couch in their super-sexy sixty-nine. Sure, I’d seen them many times before, but you know what? Until I grow old and senile, it’ll never become a boring sight. The rest of the night went about the way you’d imagine. We split off, with Rosie and mother adjourning to her room while Autumn, Julia and I stayed in the guest room.

Soon after, I could hear mother’s vocalizations play out. Those two were just voracious lovers. All my women were.

Autumn’s anal training began. With one of her breasts and belly button pierced, a collar would have to be added. I was waiting until I proposed to her, because I wanted it to read “WIFE.” Yeah, I was fixing to propose, and that right soon. Proposal date was February 14th.

With her back in the fold, Autumn keyed on mother as a secondary sexual partner. She and Rosie became fast friends and eager lovers. I’m in favor of a quick engagement, so the wedding I have arranged for July 22, the reception will be at the Del Mar track, the first day of racing this year. The honeymoon will be two weeks in Ibiza. I paid for eight round-trip tickets. I figure it’s better to have extra than not enough. Besides, there may be a few extra additions by then.

I wasn’t really into adding any more women to the harem, but I thought it was only fair to use what I called the “Rosie rule.” If Julia wanted to start her own harem, she certainly could. When I told her, she got that wolfish grin again.

“That would like, SO AWESOME!” she yelled, way happier than I thought. It was obvious she was at least envious of Rosie’s status. It revealed that she held those feelings inside, and that moved me.

“Simmer down, cupcake,” I spoke. “I’m not averse, but you have to make sure you’re careful. I trust you to exercise good judgement. Run things by me first, like Rosie does.”

When I looked into those intense blue eyes, it was tough to resist her. It was obviously something she wanted.

“Of course, Master!” She hugged me. “I love you!”

Aww, that was so cute. She seemed surprised she said it, even blushed, and Julia didn’t blush for anything. Really.

I pulled her in close. “I love you, too,” I said, before kissing her passionately.

Things got intense after that, of course. It was a good thing we were at home and not out on a date, because she would have attacked me no matter where we were. And given the way she looks, there would be little defense for me.

Oh, I had been busy as well. I binoculated father into viewing Summer’s relationships with other women as the equivalent of friendships. When Summer eventually becomes mine, father will see it as a sign of positive progression, and he’ll respect me even more.

Could I do this quickly? Maybe, but my experience with Autumn taught me that slow and easy wins the race. If a hiccup develops, I can formulate an alternate plan.

I can tell you how Autumn and Julia finally bonded. It was over a visit to the animal humane society. I mentioned before that Rollie, my doggo, was a positive addition to the family. Well, Rollie needed a playmate, so Autumn suggested we rescue another dog. I decided it would be a good idea to take Julia with. She jumped at any chance to spend time with me, so it was quickly decided, despite the hesitancy I read from Autumn.

Did you know American Bulldogs get lumped in with Pit Bulls constantly? I hadn’t until my blond girlfriend let me know. We found a beautiful bulldog named Sheila. They take a lot of work, but I have part-time staff, gorgeous women, and the Estrada kids to keep the doggos busy when I wasn’t there. Besides, having them as guard dogs would be fantastic. I brought Julia into the decision-making process, and in the end had both ladies agreeing to Sheila.

What really tipped the scales was Julia suggesting we foster dogs. You could have knocked me over with a feather! That was the moment Julia and Autumn started becoming friends.

It was no actual surprise that Summer agreed to come over for our Valentine’s Day party without father. We also were getting Lucia without Kenneth. It was coined as being “Ladies Only,” and I was to stay under wraps until they needed a stripper. I was going to come in wearing a three-piece suit, then do a sexy strip-tease. I had all four of my women help me out with the strip-tease dance, with mother and Julia adding the best ideas.

I’ll let you know how that went next entry.