The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Binoculation 5

Welcome back, folks.

It’s been awhile, hasn’t it? I know why you’re here, so I’ll just get to it.

Thanksgiving at my house promised to be fun.

I should have known better.

With the Estradas, there would be minimal worries. Keeping the younger kids away from the grown-up things presented the biggest challenge. As you well know, grown-up things would indeed be happening.

Fun fact-Poinsettia is the color lipstick that Lucia Estrada prefers. It’s another fancy word describing a red, almost violet color. I know this because three or four rings are smudged around my cock after she gives me a blowjob. I am officially hooked on those blowjobs.

Rosie’s relationship with her mother was more intense than I thought. Not that I minded. It was excellent that Rosie let her freak flag fly, as it were. Her mother’s growing obsession with her daughter was something I found quite titillating. Listening to Rosie recount their sexual liaisons while I’m fucking either her, Mother, or Julia was a pleasant touch. By now, her stories aroused my mother, whose bisexual urges were intensifying, given the way she treated Rosie and Julia. Concerning Rosie; I see the way she looks at Mother. She is seems deeply smitten. I want to speak to her about it, but I’m content to wait for her to come to me. It’s rewarding and exciting to see them treat each other like newlyweds and hear them talking dirty to each other. It’s straight-up-filthy, and I approve.

I know something Rosie doesn’t. Mother saw me as a husband, and I wondered if she’d ever be able to feel that way about someone else. I wonder if both Rosie and Mother could live with that. If they came to an agreement, I could see them cementing their own relationship.

What Rosie didn’t know was how valuable I now saw her. Rosie made Julia look… obsolete by comparison. Not that Julia was a bust, per se. It was that Rosie was making her look that way because of how fucking outstanding she was. Rosie was my partner-in-crime and my love-slave, and an enthusiastic lover of Mother. In short, she was family.

I would have Ken and, of course, Rosie in my corner, helping me out. She knew what I was up to, and basically had to help, even though I don’t think her heart was in it. I understood. Two hot blonds entering the picture, one of which might be my future wife. There was bound to be some jealousy.

I had an immediate problem, which was three victims and only one pair of binoculars. It was time for me to make a choice. Like most things, while I agonized over whom to concentrate my efforts on, the decision was made for me.

I had just pulled out of Julia after depositing a fresh load into her pussy. My third and I intended to be last of the night. Rosie and Mother were locked in a tender sixty-nine position, which was hot.

“Clean me, Slave,” I commanded Julia, who obediently slurped on my cock, licking and sucking with abandon. It wasn’t quick, but I felt that Julia’s training was coming along. She loved her collar more than Mother and Rosie; I chalked that up to individual differences.

Spent, I laid down, offering an arm to Julia, who readily took it, nuzzling into me.

“Slave-Julia,” I said, “Tell me, who will cum first between Mother and Rosie?”

The frequency of Mother’s moans and the wet slurping noises coming from mouth and cunt told me someone was cumming soon.

“Rosie, Master.”

“Why Rosie, Slave-Julia?” I asked, genuinely curious.

Julia whispered into my ear. “Because she loves slave-mommy.”

Well, that told me a few things. One, Julia was learning more than she let on, which was a good thing. Two, she was sneaky.

I grabbed her ass and squeezed it playfully. She responded by molding her body further into me and licking my chin.

“Did you want to fuck me again, Master?” she asked.

“Thank you for the offer, Slave-Julia,” I said. “You may finger yourself while watching your slave sisters pleasure each other.”

“It feels better when you use your fingers, Master,” she whispered into my ear.

I maneuvered my hand around from squeezing the tight globe of her ass, to between her legs from her backside. Inserting both my index and middle finger, I felt her sigh as she began moving her hips in little circles.

“That’s good, Master. Oh! Rosie’s about to cum, Master. She’s making the face.”

Again, Julia was astute. Rosie had a face she made. It ranked up there with one of the most erotic things one can see. Before we met, she was a barely eighteen, looking forward to college virginal daughter of a tight-knit catholic family who believed several things were a sin.

You know the rest. I believe I explained last entry how incredible Rosie’s cum face is, and it was forming on her even now. It was going to be a close thing, though, because mother was getting louder as she moaned into her younger lover’s eager snatch. It would be close indeed.

Julia was right, of course. Rosie’s face contorted in glee and she doubled down on Mother’s cunt, which caused her to go over the edge. The two women lay on their sides, their bodies contorting against the other, trembling and shaking. Mother half moaned, half sobbed.

“God, Rosie, you are getting so much better at eating cunt,” Mother said.

“I must have had a wonderful teacher,” Rosie said, moving her sweaty body around until both women were cum-soaked face to cum-soaked face.

“You smell like me,” Mother said, before sticking out her tongue. Rosie dove for it with her mouth, and the two tried to devour each other passionately. I personally loved the chemistry they shared. They were clearly happy together and I would not do a damn thing to change that.

Mother finally noticed an audience and moved up to nestle in on the other side of me. She moved her head over my chest, sticking her tongue out again towards Julia. It was Mother’s new power move, and it worked wonders. Julia automatically moved, opening her own mouth, bringing it around Mother’s tongue, enveloping it, tasting Rosie’s pussy, while mother got a taste of my cock. Once I knew they were finished, I stuck out my tongue, and Mother obediently took my tongue in her mouth.

“I love you, Mother,” I said, after the kiss.

“I love you too, Casper,” she said, looking deeply into my eyes.

I woke up a few hours later to an unfamiliar sound. Checking the bed, I noted Mother wasn’t in it. Rosie and Julia both slept soundly.

It was the sound of mother crying. As soundlessly as I could, I crept towards the bathroom. We really didn’t close and lock the bathroom door anymore when it was the four of us. There was no need. However, the door was both closed, and I will bet, locked.

I’m not the usual emotional sort, but the sound of my mother softly crying struck an emotional cord in me that made my heart ache for her. I stood there for some time, wondering what I could do to help her.

I heard her moving around and run some water, and used the opportunity to retreat to bed. I heard her come back, getting in and moving into me. I embraced her, kissing her on the neck, cheek, and forehead.

“Casper?” she asked, her voice low.

“Mother. Is there anything I can do for you?”

“You heard that?”

“I was by the door for some time. You know you can tell me if something’s bothering you, right?”

“Your father,” she said, her face pressed into my chest. “Is not a nice man, Casper.”

That made sense. She wanted to help me but what I didn’t catch was how terrified of father she was.

“Mother, I don’t know what he did to you, and if you ever want to tell me, I promise you I’ll listen. I don’t want you any less. I want you to know I consider you as a mother and wife. Never forget that.”

She trembled in my arms, and I wondered what kind of mind-fuckery my father employed to reduce Mother to such a state.

“Mother, we’ll take his mind first,” I said. “I’ll make him someone you’ll never have to fear again.”

“You will?” She asked.

“For you, anything, Mother.” I kissed her soft lips.

“I love you, my son-husband.”

The next day, I was home in the early afternoon. Mother completed the thanksgiving day menu with Lucia. The Estradas loved Thanksgiving and planned to pull out all the stops to make our dinner memorable. It was going to be that, no matter what.

“Casper, I would like to show you something,” Mother said, leading me to the garage. For a second I thought she was going to start some love-play, but I knew her well enough to know she wasn’t giving off that vibe.

She pointed to an old chest. “Pull that down for me and look inside. But remember that once you see, you won’t be able to unsee.”

When I opened it, I examined the chest’s contents. For what felt like a minute, I stared before looking at Mother, standing with both arms wrapped around her. The tears in her eyes reflected my own.

“They’re your dad’s things,” she said. “I was too scared to get rid of them, then I forgot until just the other day.”

It sounded like a confession. I choked back bile in my mouth.

“These are his things?”

A sob escaped her. She wasn’t coming over because she couldn’t look in the box. It was clear he’d used these things on her. I closed the box, put it back up on the shelf. When I turned around, mother was there to embrace me.

We hugged each other as mother and son. She had a good cry. My tears quickly turned to anger and rage.

“I know I don’t have the right to ask you this Mom, but we need to make sure he won’t be able to do that again.”

“It’s possible he stopped,” she said. Mother wanted to believe that was true.

“It’s possible,” I agreed. “you’re probably right.”

I was walking on eggshells. If Mother was wrong, Dad was a sadist. Suddenly, the rift between mother and I made perfect sense. How did she put up with it? She probably put up with it for me.

Oh god. She was afraid it would happen to me. I bet she stayed up at nights thinking about that.

“Mother, I want you to know…”

“… I know, Casper. You’d never hurt me like that.” We locked eyes in complete agreement. She offered a hopeful smile, brittle as it was.

“Thank you for sharing. I know it wasn’t easy,” I said.

“I wanted you to know. I should have told you a long time ago, but it’s the kind of thing you try to forget.”

I’ll fucking say.

“You don’t need to say anything else unless you want to. I’ll always be here if you want to talk about it.”

She chuckled, trying to make lighten things up. “How did you get to be such a nice young man?”

“I had a beautiful woman to make me honest.”

She moved further into me, pecking me on the lips. “Let’s go back inside.”

And that was how Dad got on my shit list. I wasn’t just going to take his wife; I was going to take his fortune, too.

Summer and Paul, my father, had been married for the last three years. After seeing his “Kit” in the garage, I wondered exactly how intimate the two were. I was curious; was she doing it for money, or was she a kindred spirit? She was a well-known socialite who ran in high society circles and met my father at one of the many soirees they attended. She was a party-girl on par with Paris Hilton, except possessing a hotter body, with a generous bust that screamed D cup, if not larger. “Housewives of Anaheim” apparently was filming in a few weeks, and Summer had auditioned for the reality TV show. Ugh. I don’t think I’m alone in hating that kind of shit. I tried remembering back to see if she had any marks or bruises on her body and I couldn’t remember.

Autumn was physically akin to her older sister, except for a rounder bottom and less jewelry. Also, her arms were more muscular, legs thinner. A wavy bob hairstyle distinguished her from her older sister in that it was less flashy. The shorter hair, darker shade of blond, was a poor attempt at a nondescript look that didn’t work, at least where I was concerned. I could see how it could work in theory. Summer was loud to the point of being obnoxious, while Autumn was quiet and earnest. Content to let her older sister steal the limelight, Autumn, a professed animal lover, pursued an interest in veterinary sciences. She seemed to be the genuine article. I liked her.

“I hate her,” Rosie muttered. She helped study up on our unsuspecting guests.

I offered her a grin. “You hate her because she’s beautiful. Trust me when I say you’ll love her.”

Rosie crinkled her cute nose. “I’m going to try not to.”

I grinned, deciding to change the subject. “Are you in love with Mother?”

Caught off-guard, she sputtered. “Why do you ask?”

“Because I want for her to be happy,” I said. “I think you could make her happy. Do you think you could make Mother happy?”

“I could make Slave-Mommy so happy,” she said, hope in her voice. “Do you think she’d be happy with me?”

Rosie was cautious over my line of questioning. A wise choice.

“Well, if you play your cards right, Slave-Mommy could end up being Slave-wife.”

Rosie’s face could have lit up a coal mine.

“Slave,” I said, “swallow my cum.”

“Yes, Master,” Rosie beamed, going down on me with relish. There were still lipstick rings around my cock from Julia’s earlier blowjob, but Rosie didn’t miss a beat.

After she’d swallowed and we were both standing again, I was still recovering when it was her turn to catch me off-guard.

“Is Shari okay, Casper? She seems scared about something.”

So attentive and smart. “She’s afraid of her ex-husband, my father. All I can say is the divorce was warranted. We have our plan, but no doubt he has a counter-plan.”

Rosie nodded.

“Do you like your father?”

I looked at her. “No, Rosie. No, I don’t like him.”

She nodded. “Good.”

“We’re going to take Summer and Autumn from him. We’re going to use the binoculars to make the sisters want to fuck each other.”

“That’s hot, but what about your dad?”

“Him we binoculate first, Rosie. We binoculate the shit out of him.”

Now, I know some of you are wondering what he did that was so bad? After all, look at what the hell I’m doing. The word that comes to mind is hypocrisy. That might be fair, but I saw what was in that chest. He actually used some of those items on my mother.

I gave a lot of thought over what images I wanted to send him. I was thinking of an image of Mother, sad, but that might actually spur him on. The word GUILT over one of his torture implements? It was worth a shot, but maybe it would be better to get him enjoying the binoculars.

I had to share what I saw in the garage with someone, and I landed on Jim Roqueford.

“You’re describing a sexual sadist,” he said. “If you’re inviting him to dinner, I’m glad we’ll be there, because you want as many good people around as possible. Do not back down from him. It’s not hyperbole to say you’re inviting the wolf into the henhouse.”

I shrugged, inwardly hoping Jim was correct. If dad fancied himself that way, he might not see he was in the den of another wolf. By the time he was aware of it, the wolf would be de-fanged.

“Things seem to have a way of working out for you, Cas. You’re the luckiest or scariest kid I know.”

I could only grin. Jim turned out to be more a father figure than my own.

When Thursday came, it was all hands on deck. The Estradas came over early and quickly the kitchen became the nerve center of the sizable operation. At its head, Mother and Lucia Estrada were at the top of the food chain, with Mother doing the arranging and Lucia doing the kitchen work.

I got another round of Lucia sucking my cock while her daughter railed her in the ass with George, the nine inch strap-on.

Lucia’s E cup breasts were slender, her freshly pierced nipples along the bottom gave the illusion of pointing straight down. The piercings led me to the observation the mother was completely under the thrall of her daughter. Her large breasts dangled furiously as her daughter’s powerful hip strokes hollowed out her sphincter. It made her humming around my cock wonderfully sloppy. Lucia brought a lunch-pail blue-collar work ethic to the ideal blowjob, while her daughter worked just as diligently to bring her to orgasm. I sprayed her mouth, lips, and face with my personal baby batter. I wanted to give Rosie something to lick off. I loved watching mother and daughter share my cum together. I wondered how Lucia squared this up with the “Man Upstairs,” but decided that was between her and the Almighty. It certainly didn’t seem to influence her lovemaking.

“Lucia, I want to see you fuck your daughter.”

“Do we have enough time?”

“Mama, we have enough time,” Rosie said, inserting both index and middle finger into her mother’s gooey snatch, pulling her closer so they could resume tongue kissing each other, which eventually involved Lucia laying on top of her daughter, using George on her daughter’s needy pussy. It took her very little time to work up a pleasant rhythm.

It was then I noticed the tattoo on Lucia’s meaty ass. “World’s Best Mama.” Holy fuck.

I pushed the dynamic. Lucia didn’t resist when I entered her pussy.

“Casper! Why are you fucking Ah! me, you shouldn’t Ah! be fucking me, I’m a Oh! Ugh! Oh!”

“I wanted to fuck the World’s Best Mama,” I said. “Is that okay, Lucia?”

“Don’t stop! Please don’t stop, Casper!” she grunted.

For a mother of six, her greasy cunt felt great. I looked over and saw Julia by the door, fingering herself, watching the debauchery unfold. She smiled seductively when I locked eyes with her, BROODMARE on her collar as she leaned on the door, grinding her hips erotically into her fingers. She was such a brazen slut; she knew what I liked. I couldn’t see Rosie under her mama, but I knew she was enjoying herself. I could tell both were used to being sneaky, because neither made much noise aside from their heavy breathing, soft whimpers, and the wet, slapping noise of skin on skin.

I motioned for Julia to come in and she moved up beside me and I got to sample her gorgeous mouth, tongue, and lips. Lucia finally noticed the extra company and started, but I held her hips in place.

“Don’t worry about it, Lucia,” I said. “Pretend like she’s not here. She likes to watch.”

I made Julia watch as I pulled out of Lucia, inserting my cock between Mother and daughter’s lips. I could tell Rosie saw Julia as a bit of a party crasher; Lucia was her territory, and me fucking her mother may have pushed the boundaries a bit too far.

Excuse me for feeling proprietary about the Estradas. Plus, I wanted to give Lucia a gift for cooking what I knew would be a tasty Thanksgiving dinner.

Speaking of tasty, I gave both mother and daughter another helping of my own special gravy, straight from the tap, into both of their dirty mouths, with my balls substituting for stuffing. I could tell Rosie forgave me. Before I went back, I grabbed Julia for a quickie. The things I do for my harem. Sigh.

Jim and Maverlene visited next, but I didn’t get in a good tit-fuck by the time the main event arrived.

Summer arrived, dressed in a floor-length sequined dress that would have looked great at the Oscars, but it was Thanksgiving. Still, holy shit, her body was incredible. Even Julia was envious. Autumn wore a classy red dress with a high neckline, her solid D cups still visibly delicious through the red fabric.

My father was next in a nice three-piece suit. It appeared Autumn’s fiancé wouldn’t be arriving until later. I was crushed; he said sarcastically.

The kids claimed outdoors, Rosie’s seventeen-year-old sister Abigail, taking up babysitting duties for the two younger children. In case you’re wondering, yes, she’s a cutie. And yes, the day she turns eighteen, the Thomas harem will be +1.

The women claimed the kitchen and dining room, while the men claimed the living room. Having Jim, Ken, Ignacio (Ken’s son), Father, and me in a room watching football was interesting. Thank Christ Jim was there to facilitate conversation. Knowing what I knew, he was really something.

Prior to the Thanksgiving day meal, Autumn got 20 minutes of binoculars, but Father wasn’t biting. Everything Jim warned me about was true. I began realizing he may be there to see if Mother was interested in rekindling something.

Enter Summer Thomas. Center of attention, alpha chick. Every time I thought Father suspected something wasn’t quite right, she was there to derail his thought process with some inane, annoying banter. It also turned out funny that Summer and Julia turned out to be kindred fucking spirits. I should have fucking known. It was like game recognizing game. The person having the least amount of fun was Mother, but I promise you I wasn’t far behind listening to those two talk and talk and talk. It was challenging trying not to clue Autumn in that I knew she was eye fucking me.

The other interesting thing playing out at the table were Rosie and Lucia. I think it was Summer sucking all the attention her way during the meal, but mother and daughter were finger banging each other under the table.

It wasn’t until after dinner that I got Father out on the veranda with the binoculars.

“Dad, those binoculars can see things from low orbit even in the sunlight. Give it a shot.” I suggested.

Maybe it was the wine, but he took me up on my suggestion. And wouldn’t you fucking know it, Julia of all people flirted with Dad, convincing him to look through the binoculars for a solid ten minutes. After that, it was like a flip got switched.

Dad got a generous helping of obedience towards me and attraction to using the binoculars. I wasn’t sold on my guilt images.

In the end, I got to hit him with 30 minute’s worth of binoculation. Autumn got 30 minutes of obedience and attraction, and her fiancé never showed up, which worked out well for me.

There was a bit of a creepy moment when in the evening after pie I lost track of Father, finding him in of all places in my kidnap room.

“Son, I won’t lie to you. I treated your mother poorly, thinking you were a bit of an albatross. I may have mishandled that whole situation, and for that, I apologize. If you like, I’ll check with HR at my company and see if we can hire you on in some capacity.”

Well, wasn’t that generous!

“Thanks, Father, I appreciate the generosity.”

“You seem to do alright for yourself. Also, I wanted to ask you about your mother. I want you to tell me if she’s currently seeing anyone.”

Yeah, you fucking cocksucker, I’m fucking the shit out of her daily. I’ll be cumming inside her tonight, so she is currently seeing someone.

“She is seeing someone, Father. I’m not sure who.”

I figured I’d play coy and see how it goes.

“Dad, give me your cellphone so I can call you.”

“Oh, of course. Do you take that Julia woman down here?”

“Yes, Dad. I take her down here.”

He nodded like we were both in on the same joke.

“Does she like a bit of the slap and tickle?”

I smiled, nodding knowingly.

“Good. A bit of advice. Get them trained to enjoy being tied up. Once they like that, you can do anything you want to them.”

Great. Super. Loved the fact he stopped referring to my girlfriend as who and started referring to her as more of a what. Jim’s advice was more helpful.

“Ask your mom about any of the old tools. She’ll know what you’re referring to if you refer to them as your Father’s old tools.”

He got this look on his face, like he was immensely pleased with himself.

Getting my father to confide in me was step one. I didn’t see any guilt yet.

When folks were leaving, I had time to say goodbye to Autumn.

“It was nice meeting you. Hope you had a bit of fun,” I said, trying to be a sport.

She was on board, nodding. “I had a bit of fun. Sorry if my sister was overbearing.”

I laughed. “She was, but it was okay. She livened up the usual Thanksgiving.”

“Yeah, I especially liked the Estradas. They’re good folks.”

“You don’t know the half of it, Autumn. You should come over sometime to spend more time. We’ll make it another group outing.”

Autumn wanted to say no, but couldn’t. It was cute.

“Okay. Can I text you?”

“Yeah, in fact, I want you to text me,” I said, making it a command, but in a friendly way. “Text me and we’ll get together soon, okay?”

She nodded, making the sort of eye contact with me that made me go rock hard with anticipation.

“See you soon!”

I waved as my quarry departed.

“You definitely will,” I muttered to myself. I couldn’t wait to see Autumn again.

Gradually, everyone else left. I never got to tit fuck Maverlene, but you can’t have everything. Instead, I had to settle for Julia, Rosie, and Mother. Life sucks, right?

Mother was relieved the night was over. Bless her kind heart, she soldiered on, being a great host and showing off both her elegance and resilience. Autumn and Mother became fast friends, and Rosie wouldn’t admit to it, but I know she liked her, too. The entire Estrada family liked Autumn. If I were to give out an MVP award, I’d have to give it to Julia. She outdid herself, delivering great first impressions to both Father and Summer.

I fucked Julia, then fell asleep with Rosie and Mother. The morning saw her as more enthusiastic. A group shower and the ladies’ favorite “game” was a centerpiece of the morning.

Let’s wrap this session up with me taking my harem Black Friday shopping. As long as I get to fuck at least one of them in a dressing room, I’m on board.

To be Continued…