The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Bimbofication in the Office

Chapter Eleven — The Ending Begins

“What do you mean, I have a lot of explaining to do? I’d say you have some yourself!” said Michael, shocked at Theophania’s sudden appearance. “What’s all this about you being the one that designed the app?”

“I designed that app to control men! So that us women could take over the world and use you pigs as servants! I designed it on my computer, then put it on the app store so that I could download it onto my phone. I made it so that it could only be downloaded once, but then you got to it first! And look what you’ve been doing with it, you ugly sack of shit!”

Steffi turned to look at Theophania. “Hey, you’re, like, being a real meanie-head to Master!”

Theophania rolled her eyes, then snapped her fingers and said “Bitch!” Stephanie opened her eyes and slapped Michael in the face. The shock of the blow caused him to fall onto the ground, splaying his phone across the floor.

“No!” he yelled, and lunged forward towards it just as Theophania picked it up. She pulled up the app, aimed it at Michael, and tapped “CONTROL”.

Michael went blank as his stats were pulled up.

  • Name: Michael Davis
  • IQ: 102

Theophania laughed and brought Jennifer out of the chair. “It’s a good thing I installed those emergency notification center onto your watches. I would have had no idea that this degenerate was running loose with unworthy power in my company!” She edited the name and IQ:

  • Name: Slave
  • IQ: 70

Theophania began to edit the “Thoughts” section with a gleefully evil smile on her pretty face.

Chapter Twelve — Blank

Michael was blank. He couldn’t think. There wasn’t a single thought in his head. Nothing was going on in his head, not a single thing. He just couldn’t think.

Then a thought popped into his head:

You are a slave to all women.

Then another:

You are especially a slave to your beautiful mistresses, Stephanie Abler, Jennifer May, and especially Theophania Fawn.

Thoughts continued to pop into his head like bubbles.

You worship your mistresses.

You believe that your mistresses are not just women, they are goddesses.

Divine beings deserving of your every waking hour.

You do not deserve to be these Mistresses’ slave.

You do not deserve a single thing on planet earth.

You are the luckiest slave in the entire world to be allowed to serve your mistresses.

You obey every command immediately.

You adore your mistresses.

They are the most beautiful, kind, intelligent women to ever exist, and you do not deserve to eat their shit.

Michael woke up and stared as his three mistresses. His goddesses. His divine rulers. He began to walk up to them.

Theophania screamed, “Stop right there, shitface. You don’t deserve to walk towards us. You crawl.”

“Of course, Mistress,” said Michael, and began to crawl. When he got to her, he said, “Anything you need, mistresses?”

“Actually, yes,” said Theophania. She pulled her high heel off and took a piss inside of it. Then she handed it to Michael.

“Drink this until the very last drop, and you’d better love it, too!”

Michael grabbed the shoe and began to gulp down the piss, slurping up every single individual droplet as Stephanie, Jennifer, and Theophania laughed hysterically him.

“Let’s make this fucker pay!” yelled Stephanie.

“Let’s make him dress up like a cheerleader and cheer in front of the whole office!”

“Let’s get him blackout drunk and piss himself in front of the employees!”

“Let’s make him fucking pay!”

Theophania evilly smiled. “Well, all we have to do is just edit these thoughts.” She pulled up the “Thoughts” section.

She began to write everything down, every single tiny detail and trigger phrase that would make Michael pay, embarrass himself. She would take over the world with this. Be given everything she’s ever wanted. It was just one button click away.

But, as she began to press her thumb down, she realized, almost in slow motion, that she was about to click an unfamiliar button that she hadn’t added to the app. Even though time seemed to move at an exponentially slow pace, she couldn’t stop herself. She was about to seal her fate.

Theophania Fawn accidentally tapped the “REVERT” button.

Michael opened his eyes and looked around. When he realized where he was, an expression of extreme anger and hate appeared on his face.

Theophania tried to react, tried to tap the “CONTROL” button, but the phone slipped out of her hands as Michael, acting as quickly as possible, yelled. “SLAVE!”

Steffi and Jenni perked up. Michael yelled “Pin her against the wall! Stop her from getting that phone!”

The two sluts happily complied, pulling a screaming Theophania against the wall as Michael leaned down and picked up the phone.

“No! Please!” begged Theophania. “Please, I’ll give you anything! Money! Power! Just please, don’t turn me into some airheaded slut!”

Michael smirked. “Beg all you want, bitch. It won’t change anything.”

“NO!” screamed Theophania as Michael tapped the “CONTROL” button. He panted as Theophania’s expression went black.

He smiled. Some serious payback was in order for this bitch.

His screen lit up with her information:

  • Name: Theophania Fawn
  • IQ: 150

First, he looked at the name. He tried changing it to “Theo”, but that wasn’t very slutty, while “Theei” just sounded fucking stupid to day. “Fanni” was a bit better, but still not great. At one point, he realized that he had never heard the name “Theophania” before, so he traced the name. It was the name of a character in Greek mythology or something. That didn’t matter. What did matter was the English short form of the name: Tiffany.

Her name was changed to Tiffany. Then to Tiffani. Then, finally, to Tiffi. The perfect name for the world’s biggest slut.

Next, the IQ. What would be the proper IQ for giving payback to this fucking bitch? 70 certainly wouldn’t do. He briefly considered 50, because although she was a huge bitch, he had suffered more active abuse from Jennifer. Then it hit him what this lady had tried to do: make every man in the entire world her slave. He would have been one of them, was one of them.

The IQ was set to 30. He almost copy-and-pasted Steffi and Jenni’s instructions, before deciding not to. She needed her own.

By the end, it looked like this:

  • Name: Tiffi
  • IQ: 30

Place Thoughts Here:

Tiffi is a slut.

Sluts don’t think.

Sluts fuck.

Sluts don’t think.

Sluts fuck.

Sluts obey Master.

Sluts suck cock.

Sluts bounce their titties.

Sluts wiggle their ass.

Sluts are horny.

Sluts don’t think.

Sluts obey.

Tiffi obeys. Tiffi is a slut.

Tiffi don’t think.

Tiffi fuck.

Tiffi don’t think.

Tiffi obey.

He tapped “SET”. Tiffi looked around, then looked at Michael. She said, barely managing to get out the complex sentence, “Master want fuck Tiffi? Tiffi like fuck!”

She wasn’t just a normal bimbo. She was the dumbest, sluttiest, horniest bimbo every to be seen by humanity. The evil, bitchy genius Theophania Fawn was no more, replaced with the epitome of everything she despised. Michael loved it.

First, he told her to loosen her outfit up a bit. Tiffi took this command differently than Steffi and Jenni had. She let down her hair with as much speed as possible before tearing her glasses off and throwing them to the side, breaking them. Then, she unbuttoned her top, threw it away, took her pants off, after which she removed her bra. She was just about to take off her panties when Michael told her to stop. He pushed the makeup kit towards her and told her to apply it. She eagerly obeyed, then flipped around sensually.

She was so fucking hot that Michael nearly died. He had developed quite the resistance to sexiness in the past few days, but he jizzed his pants nonetheless. Her f-cup tits swayed around as her curvy body squeezed itself into her panties. Her long hair fell around her, and her lips were caked in bright red makeup with eyeshadow. She was the hottest thing to ever happen to the world. She could have been a sex icon. The next Marilyn Monroe, but even hotter (and far dumber).

Speaking of dumb, Michael realized that he had yet to try out the question. He explained to her, “Master’s first command for Tiffi is for her take part in a little quiz.”

Tiffi looked dejected.

“Now, Tiffi,” said Michael. “This is a real hard question. I want you to think before answering it.”

Tiffi shook her head. “Tiffi no good think,” she explained.

“Don’t worry,” said Michael. “Master won’t be mad if you get it wrong.”

Tiffi nodded, slowly, trying to prepare herself for the unimaginably difficult task ahead of her.

“Now, Tiffi,” asked Michael. “Who was the first President of the United States?”

For one solid hour, Tiffi sat down and desperately tried to think about the answer. Eventually, in a moment of clarity, it came to her.

She stood up and announced, “Titties! Bouncy bouncy bouncy! Tiffi wanna suck n’ fuck!”

Michael laughed out loud, a full on erection in his pants. Holy fucking shit. How this bitch would react if she saw what she’d become.

He needed to keep going, create the antithesis of everything Theophania stood for. “Now Tiffi, follow Master up the stairs. Steffi and Jenni, do what you want here for a bit.”

“Like, O.K. Master! We’ll be real good sluts!”

Michael left, Tiffi in tow.

The two arrived on the top floor. Home of the all-female board of directors. Feminists. Bitches. Thirty-one of them. He walked into the meeting room before explaining, “Now, Tiffi, I need you to sound as smart and boring and mean as possible.”

“Aww, but Tiffi wanna be slut!”

Michael promised Tiffi that she could be a slut soon, she just had to say the following: “Could everyone please come to the meeting room for a very important meeting?” He repeated it twenty times exactly so that Tiffi could absorb it.

“O.K.,” said Tiffi. Michael pressed the intercom button and nodded to Tiffi to say it.

She said, in as cold of a voice she could muster, (which was not much of one) “Could, like, Emberly-wun please cum down to the meat-beating room for a very imporpant meat-beating?”

Michael grabbed the intercom and spoke into it, “Er, Ms. Theophania merely had a quick slip of the tongue. She means, ‘meeting’. He then told Tiffi her instructions. She was to wait in the broom closet on the side of the room until Master said the words, “Alright, everyone, let’s get started.”

She would then burst outside and masturbate as intensely as she possibly could, screaming at everyone how much of a slut she was and desperately trying to get them to fuck her.

She happily walked into the broom closet and waited as all thirty-one members of the board of directors filed into the room. Most shot a look at Michael along the lines of “What is one of YOUR kind doing here?” He ignored them. They would have much more to look at soon.

When everyone was seated with a confused look on their faces, Michael said, “Alright, everyone, let’s get started.”

Tiffi, one tiny pair of panties away from being completely naked, wiggled out of the room and plopped herself on the table. Several of the board members legitimately screamed, then screamed more after recognizing who it was. One board member yelled, “Theophania! What is wrong with you?”

Tiffi stuck her hand in her panties and began to masturbate. “WHAT THE HELL!?” yelled a member.

“Please fuck Tiffi!” she screamed. “Tiffi is, like, the biggest, dumbest slut in the entire world!” She moaned.

“Theophania, control yourself!” yelled a member. “What’s gotten into you?” Many still stood on the sidelines, shocked.

Tiffi turned to look at the member. “You want fuck Tiffi? Tiffi luuuuuuuvs being fucked!”

One of the members made the fatal mistake of trying to grab onto Tiffi to stop her. Tiffi turned around. “You want fuck Tiffi!? Please fuck Tiffi! Tiffi is such a dumb slut!”

She grabbed the board member and pushed her face into her tits, before bringing her head lower. She pulled down her panties and politely asked, “Now can you please suck on Tiffi’s big wet pussy?”

The member pulled her cum-covered head away and screamed, “Theophania Fawn, you are fired from your position at this company! Collect your things and leave immediately!”

Chapter Thirteen — The Rise of Michael

Theophania Fawn was fired from her position as CEO of the company on the grounds of sexual harassment. Lower-level corporate employee Michael Davis offered for her to stay at his place. She accepted, and was never seen again.

When the all-female board of directors tried to find a person qualified enough to become the new CEO, Michael requested that he become the new CEO. The board of directors had a unanimous decision, 31/0, for Michael, despite his lack of credentials and experience and their bias towards women. The board of directors went missing soon after as well, and no-one at the company ever seemed to care enough to hire new ones.

Michael decided to create an immense amount of restructuring in the company, eventually transforming the company into a massively successful strip club/bar called “The Suck n’ Fuck”. Conveniently, thirty-one employees had already agreed to work there, the crown jewel of which was Tiffi. She was pumped so full of plastic, dye jobs, and implants that nobody recognized her. Her hair was platinum blonde, her tits were k-cups, perfectly round and never saggy. Her ass was the size of a beach ball. Her lips were so full of injections that she made a permanent duck face.

Several feminist protesters and police officers objected to the objectification of women and the questionable legality of such an establishment respectively, but the former always disappered shortly before a new employee appeared, and the latter always left without asking further questions.

Eventually, the club’s employee numbers skyrocketed to the hundreds, and the club became a massive success and major tourist attraction. Michael became a multi-millionaire, at least partially due to his collecting of each stripper and waitresses tips every day.

Two years after he was a low-level employee in a corporate office, Michael Davis was one of the most powerful men in the world, and he owed it all to the biggest bitch in the entire world.

Chapter 14 — The Bar

Paul, Tom, and Jeff stood at the doors to the world-famous strip club. It was Paul’s bachelor party, and his two best buds had gone all-out on making this night his best ever.

“God, if the rumors about this place are true, this is gonna be one hell of a night.”

Tom turned to Paul, who was the one who had spoken. “Oh, really? What rumors?”

“Dude, you were the one who rented this place.”

“I know, but it was Jeff who did all the planning. I just suggested the idea that we take you to a strip club, ya horny bastard.”

“Well, people talk about how this place ignores the law. Doesn’t care about it. You can get blowjobs and handjobs from the waitresses if you tip well enough. Any and all physical contact is allowed and encouraged. You can touch the strippers all you want. They’ll give you blowjobs if you tip them enough. It’s insane.”

They were directed to their table by a busty usher. Paul took in the place as he sat down.

The club was 500x700 metres, and the entire place was filled to the brim with platforms, most with poles on them, of the girls doing their thing. There were clusters of tabled surrounding each platform, with around four or five tabled round each one. There was a massive stage in the middle where the big events of the night were presented. There was also a massive variety of different costumes and girls, although all of them were sexy, stupid, and slutty. A hot waitress strutted up to the bar. She announced, “Hey, y’all! Ah’m Staci, Ah’ll be yer waitress this evenin’!”

The waitress uniforms were made up of extremely low-cut, see-through crop tops and extreme short skirts with easily-visible thongs. A beer bottle was placed between their tits, inside their thongs, and in their hair like a curler. Paul’s dick was already hard.

“A round of pints for everyone, Miss,” said Tom.

“Please, call me Staci.” She winked at the group and gratuitously wiggled her ass as she walked away.

“God-fucking-damn,” said Jeff. “What a place. Where did whoever runs this place find all these girls?”

“Heaven, probably,” was Paul’s answer.

Staci quickly returned with the pints, the tray strapped around her tits.

“Here’s y’all’s pints. I hope y’all ’r havin’ a good time.” She gratuitously unstrapped the tray and placed it on the table.

“Hey, wait,” said Tom. “There are six pints on this tray.”

“Yup,” said Staci. “Waitresses are required ta drink un pint fer every pint a guy here orders. It helps loosen us up a bit, if ya know what ah mean.” She winked at the group before downing three pints with a “Hoo-wee!”

“Here’s a tip,” said Paul, pulling cash out of his pocket. “Put it here,” said Staci, pulling her tits out and opening them up.

Paul hesitated, then placed the money in-between Staci’s two massive tits. He casually fondled one of them while his hand made his way out, which Staci responded to with a little giggle. She strutted out as Jeff slapped her in the ass.

Tom looked at the program that had been placed on the table, which showed all of the many strip shows that they would be seeing at the stage near their table. An act would perform, then take a fifteen-minute break before moving to the stage on their right.

“First up, at 10:30, we got Jessi and Emmi, Slutty Cheerleaders,” he announced. “That’s in… five minutes.”

“Oh, man, that’s great timing. You guys know I have a thing for cheerleaders.”

“Well, yeah, duh. Your future wife was one.”

Five minutes passed with casual banter between the trio before Jessi and Emmi strutted on stage with an excitable, “Like, heeeeeeeey guys! You’re all looking, like, suuuuper hot today!” This was accentuated with a giggle.

They held pom-poms in both hands and their long hair was tied up in matching loose ponytails. They wore no top, but there were frilly pom-poms scotch-taped over their nipples. They also, of course, wore tiny skirts, except completely lacking panties. Unbelievably hot.

With the attention of every guy in the room, Emmi announced, “Feel free to, like, masturbate n’ stuff. It makes us feel,like, reaaaaaally slutty!” With that, they began the cheer.

“Sit back, relax, and have a beer

While we show you our sexy cheer!”

They leaned over and wiggled their tits back and forth, the pom-poms wiggling with them.

“We’ll do anything you want

Here inside this restaurant!”

They grinded up against the pole suggestively.

“People often say we’re sluts

I mean look at our big tits and butts!”

On this line, the pom-poms were ripped off, revealing their incredible, perky tits, and asses were wiggled.

“Our tits and ass bounce when we walk

We love sucking massive cock!”

Jessi demonstrated this by strutting back and forth while Emmi pulled out a banana and pretended to suck on it.

“Find us when we’re drunk as fuck

You catch us then, then you’re in luck!”

They winked at the audience and let their hair down smoothly before shaking it around.

“We’ll grind our asses onto your lap,

Feel free to give it a big hard slap!”

Both girls grinded against the pole erotically, with Emmi slapping Jessi’s ass whist saying the line relating to it.

“Our heads are air, we’re dumb as rocks!

We love being fucked by cocks!”

The duo demonstrated this though miming their pussies being fucked while still grinding up against the pole. There was lots of exaggerated moaning involved.

“So even though we’re super dumb,

We hope we made your big cocks cum!”

They stood to attention and bowed as most watching, including Paul, followed the duo’s instructions and came. He noticed a bucket underneath the seat labeled “CUM”, and assumed that was where he was supposed to empty himself. He made a mental note to use that every time he came for the rest of the night.

As the night wore on, cocks were emptied and buckets were filled. Each of the men at the table individually received blowjobs from a blackout drunk Staci before collectively recieving a blowjob from a blackout drunk Staci, stuffing all of their cocks into Staci’s gaping mouth at once. After this, Staci fell unconscious, and the three were informed that Staci had signed a contract to the effect that she was perfectly okay with being used sexually while unconscious, and as such they had what was essentially a living sex doll for the rest of the night.

By around 3:00 in the morning, each guy was completely sexually exhausted yet ready for more. Paul had entered a lottery having no idea what the prize was, yet was excited to find out.

He noticed several of the extremely drunk waitresses grab the cum buckets and pull them away.

The music died down as two girls wearing matching Playboy bunny outfits that were about two sizes too small. “Like, hi everyone! I’m Jenni, and this is Steffi! We, like, hope you’re all enjoying the night!”

Jenni: “Now, it’s, like, time to announce the lottery winners! Which hot guy will get the opportunity of a lifetime: to fuck Tiffi! Come on out, Tiffi!”

Tiffi walked out wearing a teensy skirt, a thong, an exaggeratedly dumb, slutty expression and nothing else whatsoever. Her tits were the size and shape of beach balls, and her ass wasn’t far behind. Her lips were massive and pouty, perfectly created to suck dick. She was caked from head to toe in makeup.

Most notably, her massive tits were completely covered with the cum from each tables cum buckets, with each lottery ticket stuck on.

“Now, Tiffi, which ticket do you think had the hottest guy attached to it?”

Tiffi thought for a moment, before realizing that she wasn’t supposed to think. Thinking was silly. She was supposed to get fucked. Sluts don’t think. She tapped a random ticket and said, “Tiffi wants to fuck this one!”

“We, like, have a winner!” announced Jenni, pulling off the card. “Would, like, you do the honors, Steffi?”

“Like, totally!” she said, giggling and excitably grabbing the ticket. “The winning number is: 6-21-3-11-13-5-8-1-18-4!” She read the number again as each gambler checked their own personal tickets. Paul stared at his number; it was a match!

He stood up and announced, “That’s it! That’s my number!”

“Well, it looks like we have a winner! And a hottie too!” announced Jenni. Paul blushed at the hot slut’s compliment. “Come on up here and claim your prize!”

Paul walked on stage before Jenni and Steffi escorted him and Tiffi backstage. “You’re pretty cute, y’know,” said Steffi. “I’m happy that you got the prize.”

She kissed his ear and then left him alone with Tiffi.

As Paul fucked the slut as hard as her incredible pussy would allow, he thought to himself, “This is heaven.”

Chapter Fifteen — Heaven

“This is heaven,” thought Michael to himself the next morning, as he woke up in his memory-foam, king-sized bed in his massive mansion, surrounded on both sides by hot sex slaves.

“Like, good morning master. Did you sleep well?” giggled one of the slaves.

“Yeah,” said Michael sleepily. “Give me a back massage please.”

The slave obliged.

Michael then turned to face another slave and ordered her to get under him, to which she happily agreed to.

They began to make out, writhing against each other as Michael’s back was expertly massaged.

Steffi and Jenni walked into the room. Michael briefly turned around from the slave that he was making out with to greet them, before going back to the makeout session.

“Here’s your money,” said Steffi, before emptying out her and Jenni’s Playboy bunny outfits of the cash stuffed into their every crevice, before wheeling out the rest of the money. It totaled to around 7,000$, an average night.

Michael thought of something, then ordered all of his slaves to leave the room, aside from Jenni. They obeyed. Michael then began to edit Jenni’s “Thoughts” section.

Place Thoughts Here:

Whenever Master says the word “Slut”, then snaps his fingers, you will instantly burst with horniness.

Imagine the horniest you have every felt in your entire life, multiply it tenfold, then multiply that tenfold. That is how horny you will be.

You will desperately attempt to seduce me in any way possible, in order to

You will still do whatever I say, but much less eagerly if it doesn’t help you release your horniness.

Instead of your valley girl voice, you will dirty talk me in a soft, sultry voice.

He tapped the “SET” button as Jenni woke up. He then snapped his fingers and loudly said, “Slut!”

Jenni immediately assumed a much less bubbly, more erotic expression as she strutted over to Michael slowly, allowing him to relish in her perfect body, her bunny outfit tightly wrapping itself around her. She climbed up onto the bed and pulled herself on top of him, breasts on his chest and faces almost touching.

“Hey there, hot stuff,” she breathed into his face. “Wanna fuck?” She ran her finger down his shirtless body.

He pulled her to his face and intensely made out with her, which she initially reacted to with shock before gleefully accepting it. Eventually, they pulled their faces away from each other.

“Oh, yes baby!” she moaned. “This slut needs a good fuck.”

She pulled her outfit off, leaving her naked. He felt his hard cock entering her already wet pussy as she moaned loudly and exaggeratedly.

“YESSSSSSS!” she screamed as he fucked her over and over again. “Fuckmefuckmefuckmefuckmeeeeee….”

Then she orgasmed, screaming “FUUUUUUUUUCK YEEEEEEEEESSSSSSS!” as loudly as she could, before collapsing onto Michael and moaning softly. Michael completely took his underwear off as Jenni grabbed his cock. “Need anything?” she quietly whispered to him.

“This feels familiar,” thought Michael to himself as he came all over Jenni. It reminded him of the days when he was just an office worker fantasizing over his hot, bitchy bosses.

Well, who was the boss now? Now those bitches were sluts. Bimbos. Slaves existing only to please him and him only. He was on top of the world.

In heaven.

END