The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Bimbofication in the Office

Chapter One — Caught in the Act

Michael sat in the chair in his office, masturbating to the image of his boss, Jennifer May.

He imagined her in bed with him, screaming and writhing, eventually coming to orgasm and cumming everywhere. She was, of course, dressed in a revealing outfit, something a stripper would wear. She whispered lewd things to him, slutty things. His cock was getting harder by the second, filling up with jizz.

Of course, Jennifer would never do something so rude. She was the most stuck-up, sexist bitch a person could ever meet. Her gorgeous blond hair was always pulled up into a tight bun, her beautiful blue eyes hindered by ugly glasses, her enticing hourglass figure covered up by layers of office uniform. She actively revealed as little of herself as possible.

Despite her body’s unimaginable sex appeal, she was a bigger bitch as anyone could ever meet. She constantly abused her power. She was high on it. Employees would be fired for looking at her the wrong way, or a slightly imperfect tie. If she walked in now, he would be fired on the spot. She also favoured females to a ridiculous degree.

Michael turned his thoughts away from the Jennifer that was his boss and focused on the imaginary Jennifer in bed with him. She was nothing like the real Jennifer. She had the same blond hair, blue eyes, and hourglass figure, but her personality was that of a horny, slutty, whore. She whispered to him in a soft, sultry voice, “Need anything?”

Then, with a smirk on her face, she grabbed his cock…

Stephanie Abler, Jennifer’s assistant, walked into the room as soon as Michael’s cum flew everywhere.

Stephanie was almost as big of a bitch as Jennifer. Her red hair and brown eyes stood in contrast to Jennifer, but she was quite the pretty one as well. She stared at the cum everywhere, Michael’s dick, hand still clamped around it, then finally at Michael himself. A giant smile grew on her face. She walked over to him and pulled his tie towards her face, grinning. “I got you, you fucking scumbag,” she quietly breathed into his face. “I fucking got you!”

Michael’s face fell. He knew that the evil duo had waited for this day. He was getting fired. His eyes sunk to the ground.

“Look at me when I’m speaking to you, you horrible, motherfucking waste of a human life. You would have been better off as an abortion.”

This was the sort of language directed at him on a daily basis. He had tried complaining multiple times to the company CEO, but had always been turned down. He suspected that she was just as much, if not more, of a bitch than Jennifer.

Despite himself, he smiled. The CEO, Theophania Fawn. He had only seen her in pictures, but every single time he got an immediate hard-on. He had imagined sleeping with Jennifer more times because she was more of an active bitch to him, but Theophania had had more than a few shares. She had Jennifer’s hair and eyes, but somehow hotter. Her tits nearly bulged out of her suit despite its evident attempts to show as little as humanly possible, ditto for her ass. Her figure almost looked like a literal hourglass.

“Why are you smiling, you piece of shit!?” screamed Stephanie. “You’re not worth anything to anybody. You’re a disgrace to humanity, the lowest of the low. Now, let me call Jennifer, and if you move so much as a fucking inch, I will kill you with my bare hands.”

Chapter Two — Bitches and Blackmail

Jennifer arrived with a grin on her face. “Well, well, well. Look what the shit dragged in.”

“Look, I’m sorry, it was a one-time thing! Just please don’t fire me!”

“I’m not going to fire you.”

“I- wait, what?”

She smiled evilly. “Stephanie, bring down the poster.”

Stephanie returned the smile, and took down the poster that was hanging in Michael’s room. Behind it was a recorder connected to a tiny camera sticking out underneath it.

Jennifer said, “Now, here, I have footage of you masturbating on company property. You wouldn’t want this to get out, would you?”

Michael stared in disbelief. “Are you… blackmailing me?”

“I suppose you could call it that,” said Stephanie. “But you’re not exactly in much of a position to insult us.”

He stared, crushed. He turned to begging. “Please! I- I’ll do anything!”

Jennifer smiled. “Exactly. You will come in tomorrow, at 7:00am sharp. I believe that Stephanie is in need of a new footstool.

Michael couldn’t believe it. They were going to use him as their personal servant, and there was nothing he could do about it.

“I hope you rot in hell someday, like you deserve, but we figure we might as well try to recreate the experience as well as we can for the time being,” said Jennifer. “Now, get the fuck out of my sight.”

Michael left the office with a growing expression of panic on his face.

Chapter Three — The Strange App

The past week had been the worst of Michael’s life. He had been subjected to every cruelty and embarrassment imaginable, and the two bitches had continually come up with remarkable new methods of embarrassment. He had, of course, been informed when payday came up that scum like him didn’t deserve salaries. His landlord had been on his case for the past few days to pay up. Now, he miserably walked home, wondering how he was going to scrape together the money.

Today, he had been forced to dress like a baby at work, complete with a rattle, bib, pacifier, and diaper. He then was forced to shit into it and keep it like that for the entire day, all while Jennifer and Stephanie mocked and derided him. Jennifer had bought a whip, and would use it every time he broke down in tears. Every day, they took turns with him, with the other occasionally coming in to abuse him more. Today had been Jennifer, the worse of the two.

As he had walked home, shit in diaper, rattle in hand, pacifier in mouth, and rent on mind, he realized that he now despised the two with all of his living being. He had disliked them before, sure, but he hadn’t realized that they would and could stoop this low. His sexual fantasies from before had turned into embarrassment fantasies, and sometimes murder fantasties. He imagined them being the ones shitting their pants, except in front of the entire office.

When he got home, he changed, took a shower, and started scrolling his phone. “Damn…,” he thought to himself, “If only I could somehow control them. Then, those fucking bitches would pay.”

Then, as if God himself had said, “Here, fucking go for it,” he came across an App while scrolling through the App Store. It was simply titled ‘Mind Control’. There was no description. It looked like a scam. It probably was a scam. He was most likely about to download a virus onto his phone.

He clicked on the button to download it anyway. He wondered if he was the only person in the world desperate enough to download the most obvious virus in the entire universe onto his phone. He even hesitated a couple of times, but then gave up, figuring that he had nothing to lose. The app finished downloading and, surprisingly, did not ask for any vital information.

“Huh. Weird,” said Michael out loud to himself. He opened the app. The instructions told him to point at a person and tap the big red “CONTROL” button in the centre.

Suddenly, there was a loud knock on the door. “Michael, are you in there?” It was Michael’s landlord.

“Yes, Mr. Davidson.”

Mr. Davidson was a tall, heavyset, and extremely ill-tempered man. He was the sort of person who nobody really liked, but everyone dealt with anyway when he came up. Davidson pointed an angry finger at Michael.

“You’d better have my fucking money today, Michael, or so help me God, I will kick your ass out of this house faster than you can say “Just one more day, please!”

Michael stared at the app on his phone. “Well, now or never,” he thought to himself. He pointed the phone at Mr. Davidson.

“What the fuck is—”

Michael tapped the “CONTROL” button. Mr. Davison’s face immediately went blank. His arms fell to his sides, and he just stood there, staring nowhere in particular, an expression of slight drowsiness on his face. It was as if there was a little man inside of him that had just flicked a switch that turned him off.

It took a second for Michael to register exactly what was happening. He just looked at Mr. Davidson oddly. Then he looked at the phone, then back at Davidson, then it hit him. When he realized, he nearly screamed with delight and relief. It had worked! He had somehow, someway, managed to find a way to make those bitches pay. He grinned evilly, thinking of all the ways he would make them embarrass themselves.

First though, the problem at hand. He looked down at the app. It said the following:

  • Name: John Davidson
  • Age: 52
  • IQ: 110

Place thoughts here:

He noticed that both the name and IQ were editable, which he noted for later. “Place thoughts here:” had a large box below it, presumably for typing in thoughts. He typed there. It now looked like this:

Place thoughts here:

Michael doesn’t have to pay rent, ever.

Satisfied, he clicked the “SET” button. Davidson blinked, then looked around. “Um, why am I here again?” he asked. Michael shrugged, trying not to smirk.

“Okay. That’s strange.”

“Hey, Mr. Davidson?”

“Yes, Michael?”

“Do I have to pay rent?”

“What? No. Of course not.”

He left.

Immediately after his landlord left, Michael pumped his fist up in the air and jumped around giddily, like a child on Christmas morning. He was going to have a good time with this.

He began formulating a plan. He went out of the apartment and down to the Adult Costume store nearby. After realizing that he had no money, he used the app to convince the cashier that he had already paid for it and given her a rather generous tip, then left.

He could hardly sleep at night, too giddy thinking about how much fun he would have.

Chapter Four — Steffi

Michael walked into the office that day wearing his best suit, against the wishes of his bitchy superiors. He held a large sports bag in his hand. He cockily stepped into Stephanie’s office, phone out and app raring to go.

Stephanie immediately began insulting him. “You piece of fucking worthless shit! You can’t even wear your uniform correctly!”

“Okay, bitch,” said Michael.

“What the fuck did you just call me? Do you have a motherfucking death wish? Because…”

She noticed the phone in his hand.

“What the hell is tha—”

Michael pointed the phone at her and tapped “CONTROL”. The same blank stare came over Stephanie. Her stats came up on his screen.

  • Name: Stephanie Abler
  • Age: 26
  • IQ: 115

He smiled and began to edit. First, he decided that his new slut should have a fitting name. He thought for a moment before deleting her last name entirely and replacing her first name with “Steffi”, which would fit her much better. Next, he brought her IQ down a couple of notches. He considered for a moment before writing “70”. Next, he jotted down for a while in the “Thoughts” section. The screen now looked like this.

  • Name: Steffi
  • IQ: 70

Place thoughts here:

You are not an office worker, you are a slavegirl. You always have been.

You are a slut.

You are a whore.

You are a bimbo.

You exist only to sexually pleasure your Master.

Your Master is Michael, but you may only refer to him as “Master”.

You worship your Master.

You would do anything for your Master.

Every time he gives you a command, you obey instantly and without question. Master always knows best.

Master is your god.

You are an airhead.

You know almost nothing about anything.

You speak like a Valley Girl because you grew up in California.

You are always bubbly, always eager to do whatever Master wants, because what Master wants, you want to do more than anything in the world.

You are always horny.

You are always sexually suggestive.

Your boobs can only be referred to as your “tits”.

Your butt can only be referred to as your “ass”.

You vagina can only be referred to as your “pussy”.

You always dirty talk while having sex.

You love anything sexual.

You love giving handjobs.

You love giving blowjobs.

You love titfucking.

You love being fucked in the pussy or the ass.

You can no longer walk normally. You can only gratuitously strut, shaking your hips and ass to and fro.

You love dancing sexy.

You love twerking.

You love shaking your titties.

You love grinding against Master’s big, fat, cock.

You love Master’s big, fat cock.

You are addicted to Master’s cum.

Master is the sexist man you have ever laid eyes on. Your pussy twitches just thinking about him.

You want to serve him.

You want to worship him.

You want to fulfil his every desire, sexual or otherwise.

You are a slutty, horny, submissive, bubbly, airheaded, dumb, Valley Girl bimbo sex slave.

Satisfied and horny, Michael clicked “SET” and waited in anticipation.

First, an exaggeratedly dumb, confused expression came over Steffi’s face. Then, she looked at Michael and a wide, bubbly smile came over her face. “Like, hi Master! I’m Steffi! giggle”.

Michael stared at the face and body that once belonged to Stephanie, but was now occupied by her new alter-ego. He couldn’t believe that this was actually happening. He regained his composure and smirked at Steffi.

“Now, why don’t you be a good slave and loosen up that outfit a bit?”

Steffi looked at the tight bun, unflattering glasses, and ugly suit. This would not do for her Master. She let her hair down, flipped it around, and ruffled it up a bit, then slowly, suggestively, pulled her glasses off. She took her blazer off to reveal a button-down shirt, and unbuttoned it entirely, but left it on, revealing Stephanie’s bra. Then, she took her pants off, revealing Stephanie’s panties. She leaned up onto the desk and spread herself wide. “Like, is this better?” She gave him a suggestive look.

Michael had a full boner at this point. He pulled out the makeup kit that he had bought in preparation and ordered her to put it on. Steffi excitedly grabbed it and immediately began heavily applying bright red lipstick, before applying eyeshadow. Having finally finished, she checked herself in the mirror. “Like, OMG! I look sooooo slutty. But I think I could be even sluttier. Am I slutty enough for you, Master?” She gave him a hopeful look.

Michael had, at this point, lost all of his composure and was about to explode with horniness. Stephanie had been pretty, but Steffi was the sexiest thing he had ever seen. He wondered how hot she would be in a couple of the outfits he had picked for her. Then he wondered how hot Jennifer would be, considering that she already was a knockout despite actively trying to look as sexually unappealing as possible.

He turned back to Steffi, and answered her question. “Um… yes, for now. But first, a little pop quiz.”

Steffi was disappointed for a second. She wasn’t very good at quizzes. Then, she realized that Master was telling her to do it, and instantly became excitable and bubbly again.

“Like, OK Master! I’ll try my best!” she giggled.

Michael looked at her and, with a smirk, asked, “Who was the first president of the United States?”

An unbelievably dumb expression came over Steffi’s face, and she thought for a couple minutes, one finger on her chin, the other twirling her hair. Then, she excitedly said, with absolute certainty, “Like, Britney Spears!”

She was perfect. Hot, horny, submissive, and dumb as a pile of rocks. The anti-Stephanie. He stuck his hand in his pants and stroked his cock a bit. He decided it was time.

“Correct, Steffi. Good girl. Now, I have a little reward for you for being such a good little slut.” He opened the bag and pulled out a revealing schoolgirl costume.

Steffi began jumping up and down in excitement, her tits bouncing all over the place. “Ohmygodohmygodohmygod, is that, like, for me!?”

“Yes,” said Michael, who threw the costume at Steffi. Seffi exclaimed, “Thankyouthankyouthankyou Master! This is like, the sluttiest thing ever!” She wiggled out of the room and into the closet to put it on. As she closed the door, she turned, kicked her leg up backwards so that it touched her ass, then closed the door. Michael sighed in contentment. He was going to have a fun rest of his life.

Chapter Five — Steffi’s Striptease

Out came Steffi, with makeup all over her dumb, slutty face, wearing the schoolgirl outfit. Michael just about had a heart attack.

Her hair was tied up in pigtails with blue ribbons, tied into a bow. Her top was less of a top and more of a piece of cloth tied together, just barely covering her nipples and showing as much of the rest of her tits as possible. Her skirt was so short that it might as well not have been there, but made the outfit all the more sexy as it was. There was a tie tied around her neck, coming down in-between her tits and stopping just underneath them. She was also, of course, not wearing any sort of bra or panties.

“Sooooo, Master?” asked Steffi. “How, like, sexy do I look?”

“God-fucking-damn,” said Michael. Steffi took this as a ‘very’, and she bounced in excitement.

“Uh, anyway,” said Michael. “Dance sexy for me.”

“Yes, Master!” chirped Steffi, and the dance begun.

Steffi immediately dropped to the ground and began to crawl towards Micheal, then slowly went onto her knees. On her way up, she licked Michael’s cock, still in his pants. She grabbed ahold of his tie and pulled herself the rest of the way up. When she got to eye level with him, she made out with him for a few seconds. Then, she turned around and started grinding up onto her Master, making sure his cock was touching her ass. She grabbed his hands and brought them up from her ass, through her hips, up to her tits. She placed his hands firmly on them and continued to grind him.

Eventually she got up and twirled around, bringing her skirt up and making her hair whip. She repeated this a few times before turning back around to have him face her ass. She started twerking, her ass cheeks jiggling. Michael hesitantly raised his hand, then affirmed that is was okay and confidently slapped Steffi in the ass. Steffi let out a squeal of delight at this and twirled around again.

Michael, not being able to take it anymore, unbuttoned and unzipped his pants, brought his cock out, and began masturbating intensely. This obviously pleased Steffi. He then ordered her to start doing a striptease.

Steffi happily began to oblige. First, swaying her hips back and forth, she untied her top and revealed her rack. She then began to shake them back and forth, back and forth, a cheesy grin on her face. She threw the cloth to the side.

The skirt required little effort. It was ripped right off and thrown to the floor. She was now completely naked, save for her tie. Her pigtails were still firmly in place.

Michael began grunting and saying “Oh, fuck. Oh fuck!” loudly. Steffi knew what was coming, or, in this instance, cumming. She hungrily crawled up to his cock.

Michael jizzed directly into Steffi’s mouth and all over her tits. She licked the rest of it up and smiled up at Michael, who was breathing heavily from the best orgasm of his life.

Michael stared down at Steffi, who said “Would you like a titfuck now, Master?”

Michael stared up at the ceiling. “Just give me a sec, okay?” Steffi nodded as Michael blissfully closed his eyes. It was heaven on Earth, and it was only just beginning. He wondered when Jennif-

Jennifer burst into the office.