The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Bimbo Time

Synopsis: A time when men have made their wives bimbos to serve their every sexual need. Not all women have been made ‘bimbo’.

Part ONE

Maria looked out the window as she hand dried the dishes. She could have washed and dried them in the machine, but she preferred her own ‘touch’. She was a good cook and the kitchen was her kingdom. She took pride in her job.

As she stood there humming Selma walked in wearing her skimpy maid’s outfit. She was obviously in a mood

“These people” she spat

Maria looked at her with concern “Shhh” she said “They’ll hear you”

“But…. I can’t stand…” she began as she tried to pull down the hem of her skirt to cover her ass.

“Do you want to end up like them?” Maria asked concerned

“They wouldn’t dare…” Selma hissed

“Of course they would!” Maria gasped. She couldn’t believe she was still having this conversation. They’d had the same conversation a dozen times already.

A year after the Bimbo Act was passed and Selma was still vocal in her complaints.

“Do you want to end up like one of them?” Maria growled.

“I can’t stand this dress” Selma said

Exasperated Maria took hold of Selma’s skirt and pulled it back up, to reveal more of her ass again.

Selma was 38, but still in good form.

“You don’t think you’re lucky?” Maria asked “That you’re still free?”

“Lucky?”

“Not to be a bimbo!”

“Well…”

“You want your will taken from you…?”

“I don’t think they…”

“Look around!” Maria said. She slapped her forehead.

Suddenly a small light blinked, and a buzzer sounded

There was a board with multiple lights, each representing a room in the house.

The ‘Master’ of the house was summoning Selma… the maid

“What now?” she asked in a huff

“Here…” Maria said handing her a tray of cold snacks she had made

“The Master wanted me to make him some cold cuts”

“Master…” Selma muttered… she couldn’t believe Maria would refer to him as that.

Maria was glad to be rid of Selma for a while. She decided to call up her own daughter Cara. Cara lived with her dad Bob Robinson (many believe Maria had married Bob and got citizenship but Maria was actually born in El Segundo; in fact she was third generation American—but she ‘looked’ Mexican, but her daughter Cara was blue-eyed like her dad so avoided much casual racism)

“Hey baby” Maria said

“Mom” Cara grinned “I’m so glad to hear from you… how’s things there?”

“Oh, you know, same old same old.”

“How come you’re calling? Is everything alright?”

“I just wanted to hear from my baby girl” Maria said. “To hear a friendly voice”

“Oh, yeah… well we’re getting packed now”

“Packed?” Maria gasped “How come?”

“Dad said he told you”

“He’s not told me anything”

“Really?” Cara gasped “But, we’re going in a few days”

“Going?” Maria gasped “Going where?”

“Australia”

“Australia?”

“Yeah, what with these Bimbo cases growing… I mean dad voted for it but he thought it would only be applied to incarcerated females”

“What? No… get back to… you’re going?”

“Yeah” Cara said “Dad thought it would be safer for me. He’s already got a job lined up with his firm—they have a branch in Queensland”

“Briz-bane?”

“Brisbane is like bn- bn” Cara laughed “Not quite Brisbun but even that would be closer” (Cara got easily distracted in this conversation)

“No… no… get back to this moving bit…” Maria said

“Well… yeah”

“This is so…. sudden?”

“We’ve been planning it for months”

“But… will I get to see you before you go?”

“I’ll come by—be one last ride”

“You’ve not still got that horrible thing?”

“Don’t start on that”

“They’re not safe”

“I’m perfectly safe…”

“I don’t like you riding those things… can’t you call a cab?”

“I’m not calling a cab…”

“But they…”

“I’m not having this conversation again, mom” she said “I’ll call you before I come” and she hung up

Maria didn’t like the idea of her daughter riding motorbikes

Selna took the tray and then went out and up the stairs to the main bedroom

She could hear June crying out even before she got to the room

And there she was… June Hammond, the wife of Terry Hammond.

She was naked, on her husband, moaning and crying as she rode him

“Oh, fuck baby” she cried “Oh, fuck you’re the best… Oh, God!” she continued “Oh, fuck you’re the best”

She was naked, except for her control collar that could be seen as she bounced and her long hair flew up each time.

It looked no more insidious than a black lace collar, (but with it’s tendrils buried in her neck, feeding her signals, controlling her will… she was a Bimbo)

“Oh, baby, I’m coming….” she moved, massaging her breasts as she drove her hips up and down on his cock. “God, you’re making me come so bad…”

Selma heard the en suite toilet flush

Lisa Hammond came bouncing out

“I’m all clean now, Daddy” she giggled as she skipped over to her parents

She smiled when she saw Selma “Daddy made my ass leak again” she giggled. She was naked too, except for her control collar too. “My ass made a bit of a mess” she giggled as she pointed to the brown goo on a chair.

Selma winced. She’d have to clean that up

“Your ass is clean?” Terry asked

“Yes, Daddy” she beamed

“Come and sit on my face” Terry said

“Yes, Daddy” she tittered and skipped over to the bed, climbing on she straddled her father’s face

“Oh, Mommy” she laughed “Daddy’s tongue is so good…”

Selma looked around. She was sick of just standing there holding the tray

“Oh, fuck! Oh, fuck! Oh, fuck!” June cried and came “Oh, yesssssssss”

“Oh, yeeessss” Lisa sighed as her dad lapped at her pussy.

June rose up off her husband and holding his cock she shifted a little and sank back down, this time taking him up her asshole

“Oooooooooo” she hissed as she pushed all the way down onto him “You’re so big” she gasped. She rode him a little but his spent cock grew flaccid and fell out of her anus.

Selma put the tray down near the bed and adjusting her skirt (pulling it back down) she left the depravity of the incestuous orgy.

Selma the maid, Maria the cook. Alfonso the gardener. The staff were all disgusted with what had happened… but what could any of them do?

Even 90% of female legislators in the state had passed the Act

Yes, they all wore control collars (except for Representative Macy Gay—who hoped to avoid that fate—(she didn’t, once the Act was passed she and the other Bimbo legislators resigned and returned to domestic duties))

Selma flicked on the tv in the lounge room. She knew she’d have some shit to clean up for she needed to chill out.

Bimbo presenter Katie Fischer, her enlarged breasts almost falling out of her top giggled as she presented the story of fourteen women caught trying to escape into Mexico

One of the would-be escapees was a famous singer Toni Fax.

“I regret my actions” Toni said to camera (her newly acquired collar clearly visible) “I wish to announce my retirement from the business. My brother and former manager Bill Gatto has graciously taken me into his home. He is my Master now. I realise women belong to men. It is the natural order of things. I was wrong to think otherwise.“

“What are your plans for the future?” came a voice of a reporter. As the camera swung round it caught a glimpse of her brother/manager/Master

“I hope I can give him plenty of children.” she smiled “I love my brother so much”

Then Bill lead her off. “That’s enough questions for now” he was heard saying as he lead his sister away.

‘Always good to have a happy ending” Katie said to her co-anchor

“Yes” Chip Braxton said “And, I hear you’re leaving us too?”

“Yes… I’d like to thank everyone here at Channel 11 for their support over the years, but now that I have a husband I want to take care of him and give him everything. It’s my place to be at home and serving him”

“Well said” Chip smiled “I hear he loves your cooking”

“And he loves blowjobs” she said with a scatter-brained giggle

Chip laughed too

“I’ll miss those” he said “In fact all the crew here will miss your head jobs”

“It’s been a pleasure to suck your cock” she said

“I don’t know what I’ll do without you… to be honest”

“You’ll just have to get yourself your own wife then…” she laughed

“We’ll return right after these messages…” Chip said

An add came on for sexy underwear “Do you please your Master?” the female voice asked

Selma turned the remote off

Her phone rang. She drew it out of the small pocket allowed at the side of her uniform.

“Hello?” Selma asked

“Mom, it’s me”

“Juanita?” Selma said

“You… you’ve got to help me”

“Why? What’s happening”

“It’s Michael” Juanita cried

“What’s wrong?”

“He… he came home last night… with a collar”

“Nooooo!” Selma cried worried for her daughter

“He tried to trick me into putting it on…”

“What?”

“Now he’s… I think he’s just going to make me a Bimbo by force”

“That güey!” Selma said “You should not have got involved with that gringo”

“But, I love him!” she cried

“Estás pero si bien pendejo!’ Selma spat.

“Momia!” Juanita cried, “Please….”

“Look, is there anywhere you can go?”

“My friend Rosa… she…”

“Just go” Selma interrupted “You can talk to me when you’re safe”

Selma realised swearing at her daughter wasn’t helpful… even though there was so much she wanted to say

About twenty five minutes later as Selma washed the chair her phone rang again

“Mom” Juanita said “I’m at Rosa’s”

“Good, now what about…” she began

“Oh, no” Juanita cried interrupting her mother “I think I hear him”

There was silence

“Juanita?”

“¡Ya valí madre!” she said and the line went dead

Selma grabbed her coat and her bag

“Where are you going?” Maria asked when she saw her colleague leaving

“I… I have to go…”

“Where?” Maria put her hands on her hips “The Master will…”

“Tell him…. I quit”

“But…” Maria gasped

What could she do?

Selma rushed out to her car.

“Where’s she going?” Terry Hammond asked rhetorically as his daughter ate his ass. He stood on the verandah, naked, holding a beer bottle his wife had just opened for him using a neat trick she had

Selma drove like a maniac to her daughter’s friend’s house

When she got there the front door was open, and off its hinge

There was no point calling the police… they only enforced the Bimbo Act

(The Women as Property Act CA 2022—commonly called the Bimbo Act)

She paced around out front for a while trying to think of what to do.

Then, she decided to track her daughter’s phone. And doing this she hopped back in her car and followed the trail out of east LA back up into the hills.

She came to a large gated property

This was a place she’d never been to before.

She decided to hit the buzzer

“Yes?” came a woman’s voice

“Juanita?” Selma gasped

“Mom?”

“¿Estás bien? ¿Qué te ha pasado?” Selma blurted out

“English, please mom” Juanita replied “Speak English”

“¿Qué?”

“Michale doesn’t speak Spanish” Juanita said. “Speak English, mom, please”

“Are you alright?”

“Yes, why wouldn’t I be?”

“But… you… you… on the phone… you…?”

“Would you like to come up?” came Michael’s voice

“Sí. Sí”

There was a buzz and the gate began to open up

Selma drove in and noticed the gate closing behind her.

There was Juanita smiling, waiting at the open front door.

“Isn’t this place fabulous” she called out…

Juanita wore a pretty floral dress, freshly cleaned and ironed. And she wore a short pink sweater, the kind that ended above the mid-riff

“Mom” she smiled as Selma ran up to her

“Moi chica”

“English, please” Juanita insisted

Selma was just glad to see her daughter

“Won’t you come inside?”

“Are you… okay?”

“Sure, why wouldn’t I be?”

“You sounded… like… and the front door…”

“Oh, that” Juanita snorted as she lead her mom through the impressive double doors

“And what’s that on your face” Selma said as she licked her finger and rubbed the side of Junaita’s mouth

“Oh, that’s probably come” Juanita said casually “Take a look around.. and”

“What did you say?” Selma interrupted

“Take a look around” Juanita continued

“No… what did you say was on your face?”

“Come”

“What is ‘come’?” Selma asked

“Esperma” Juanita said “So, isn’t this beautiful…” she began and then realised her mom had pulled away from her

“¿Esperma?” her mom gasped

“Yes, Michael’s come… I sucked his wonderful huge cock… oh, it’s amazing… and I…”

“What?” Selma gasped again

“Michael’s cock… I came just drinking his jizz”

“Ah there she is” Michael said coming out to join them

“This man.. what he did to you?”

Juanita ran her arm around behind Michael’s back and kissed him

“I love you” she said

“I love you too…”

“What did you do to her?” Selma’s voice rose in anger

“What didn’t I do to her…” Michael laughed

“You didn’t fuck my ass” Juanita said “You said you’d do that to me…”

“Soon baby”

“Oh, I bet it’s gonna hurt” Juanita smiled excited

“If it’s your first…”

“Yes it will be” Juanita said “I want you to be my first in all my holes”

“This… talk…” Selma gasped incredulously

“Oh, we’re getting married” Juanita said excitedly

“What he did…?”

“And, he’s got a present for you too…” Juanita said

“Here” Michael said and he pulled out of his pocket a small black band—a choker

“We can be a family again” Juanita enthused

“Noooo!” Selma cried “¡No! ¡Esto está mal!”

Michael looked at Juanita

“Mom says she’s not too happy”

“She’ll change her mind in a minute”

“Yes, mom” Juanita smiled “You’ll appreciate Michael in just a minute, as soon as you put his on”

“No… stay back!”

“Here you put it on your mom for her” he said handing it to Juanita

“Yes, Master” she grinned, eager to do as she was told.

“Come, mom” Juanita said “Try it on”

“No… what happened to you?”

“I realise I’m meant to be owned”

“You don’t have to do this…”

“I have to put it on you mom, I obey Michael now…”

Selma turned and as she did the door shut and an audible click showed it locked

Suddenly Michael grabbed her

“Let me go! Bastardo!”

“Quick” Michael said as she fought against him

“Tu hijo de puta” Selma cried

“It’ll all be over soon, mom” Juanita said “Just give in to it”

“No, please, baby… don’t do this” her eyes widened as her daughter drew closer, holding the black ribbon up

“I have to obey, mom” Juanita shrugged “And you’ll obey too…”

“Hurry” Michael urged as Selma thrashed about

“I love you mom” Juanita said as she reached around her mom’s neck with the band

“Please…. baby… no… I…..” and then Selma was silent. She was still.

“She’s done” Juanita said. She couldn’t see the tendrils digging into her mom’s neck, connecting to her nervous system, but she knew what was happening

“How about if I fuck the two of you”

“Oh, yes, baby” Juanita smiled

“Take off your clothes” he said

Juanita began to undress

Selma stood there like a statue

“Undress your mom” he added when he saw Juanita was naked (she hadn’t been wearing any undies)

Selma was soon naked.

Juanita wrapped her arm in Michael’s arm and the two eagerly watched

Suddenly Selma took in a big breath

She moved, blinking

“How do you feel?” Michael said

“Wonderful, Master” she smiled

“Good, let’s go upstairs and fuck”

“Yes, Master” she grinned

Juanita broke from Michael and wrapped her arm in her mom’s and they went upstairs side by side

“I told you you’d be better in a moment”

“You were right” Selma grinned as she squeezed her daughter’s arm excited

“I can’t wait to feel him inside me” she added

“I love you mom”

“I love you too, baby” Selma said as they went into the bedroom where Michael was already naked lying on the bed

“Look how beautiful his cock is” Juanita said

“It’s so beautiful” Selma gasped “Can I suck it?”

“Sure” Michael said

“Thank you, Master” Selma grinned as she climbed up onto the bed

“You’ll have to shave your cunt later on” he said as she grabbed his cock and went down on him

“Hmm-mmmm” she murmured as she sucked his cock.

Juanita was so happy to watch her mom obey Michael.

This was going to be a hot afternoon….

Meanwhile….

Maria saw the ‘maid’ light buzz and she panicked—her boss “Master” Terry would not have known that Selma had quit

The buzzer sounded again.

“Oh, dear” she said and she decided to see what the Master wanted

She heard Lisa crying out as she approached the bedroom

“Oh, Daddy! Oh, Daddy! Oh, Daddy” Lisa cried as her dad pounded her doggy style “Oh, fuck…. I’m commminnnnnnngggggg”

It made her ill to hear it. Maria took a swallow—she hated seeing the family fuck.

She went in and to her surprise Alfonso, the Gardener was there, his cock hanging out his pants.

June was masturbating him, a little hunched over as she did

“Ahhhh!” she smiled as she found him orgasming. She caught his cum in the cup of her hand “Good… you’re here” she said looking up and seeing Maria

She stood up and then slurped up the semen she’d collected.

“My husband and Master has decided on a little re-organising of the household

“I have to let the Masters know” Maria said “That Selma has just quit”

“Well… it’s perfect timing then” June smiled as she slithered up to Maria, still licking her hand.

“I understand you have a daughter” June said

“Yes, Cara”

“Well she can come here and take over the role of maid”

“I’m sorry to say… but she’s heading overseas”

“You’re not listening” June said “Your daughter is coming here to serve in this household… we were going to have her take over in the kitchen, but as Selma has run off—as you’ve just said she can have that job”

“No… my daughter…”

“And, as a reward” June interrupted—she didn’t like servants talking out of turn “As a reward to Alfonso here we’ve decided to give him you”

“Sorry?”

“You’re going to be his… in exchange he’ll continue to work with us…”

“Excuse me?”

Terry pulled out of his daughter and turned around to look at Maria

Lisa got off the bed and went over to a small blue box that sat on the bed-side table.

She opened it.

“You don’t understand” Terry said “You’re going to be owned by Alfonso and you’re daughter’s going to come work in the kitchen”

“My daughter is…” Maria began when’s he saw Lisa holding a small black control choker

She looked around “Nooo… you’re not…”

“But we are” June smiled “You’ll be a slave like we are…”

“Noooooo” she began when Alfonso suddenly grabbed her

“Stay still” he said “I’ve wanted you for so long”

“No… please… God… don’t do this”

“You’ll love being a slave” Lisa grinned as she went over to Maria

“And then you’ll get your daughter to come over and we’ve got a collar for her too” Terry said

“No!” Maria cried in horror at the realisation of what they wanted to do to her daughter as well.

“Stay still” June said “It won’t hurt as much”

“Let me put this one” Lisa said

“No… please…” Maria cried thrashing about but Alfonso held her with all his might

And then Lisa circled the collar around Maria’s neck and put it into place

Maria was suddenly still

Maria stood there like a statue

“How long will it take?” Alfonso asked as he let her go

“Only a minute” Terry said as Maria was undressed by June and Lisa.

Suddenly Maria took in a big breath

She moved, blinking

“How do you feel?” Alfonso said

“Wonderful, Master” she smiled

“Oh shit” he gasped “This is amazing. What do I do?”

“Anything you want to” Terry said “Feel her up”

“I…?” Alfonso gasped. He was hesitant

“Look at her…”Terry said “She wants you to use her”

“Yes, Master” Maria smiled “I live to serve you”

Alfonso felt her breasts. She didn’t object. She had a small smile on her face

He moved a hand down her body, unable to believe he could do so. He put his hand between her legs

“Is she wet?” Terry asked as his wife and daughter went to him

“She… she’s moist” Alfonso said

“Put a finger in” Terry suggested

Alfonso did and was still surprised that Maria stood there smiling and not objecting as he felt inside her cunt.

“Do you … like that?” he asked

“Yes, Master” she said “I love it when you touch me”

“Oh, fuckkkk” he gasped as he drew his finger out and examined the moistness on it

“Feel her ass” Terry said

Terry looked at his wife and daughter on either side of him and embraced them. They all watched eagerly

“Here, Master” she said as she turned around and bent over presenting her ass “You can feel inside me if you desire…”

He gazed at her hairy crotch

“You can make her shave” Terry added

“Shit… this is too much” Alfonso gasped as he ran a finger around her asshole. He pushed in

“Phew….” he gasped at the smell

“You should get her to clean her ass out first” Terry laughed

Alfonso looked at the brown not he end of his finger. He looked at Terry and his family who laughed.

“Shit!” Alfonso gasped

“Yes, indeed” Terry laughed

Maria stood back up “Let me clean that for you, Master” she said and she took his finger in her mouth and sucked

“You like that?” Alfonso asked

“I will do anything for you, Master”

“But … I mean.. the taste?”

“It’s awful” she said… “It’s a terrible taste”

“But… you’re sucking my finger”

“I will do anything for you, Master” she repeated

“You two should get to know each other…” Terry said “I’ll let you have the afternoon off… just this once” he added

“Thank you, boss” Alfonso said “I mean… thank you for….this…”

“No problemo” Terry said “But you will have her call her daughter okay… as we agreed”

“Yes, boss”

“Good, then we’ll add Cara to our little family”

“We’re going to have a really hot new cook” Terry said to his wife and daughter

“Yes, Master” June said

Maria called her daughter.

Part TWO

Bob Robinson called his daughter Cara.

“Daddy?” she answered

“Honey, where are you?”

“I’m with my Master” she said

“What…? What are you talking about?”

“Oh, it’s so wonderful, Daddy” she laughed, “I can’t believe how he makes me feel…”

“Honey… where are you, exactly?”

“The Hammond Estate” she said

“Cara, who’s that?” Terry called out in the background

“It’s my Daddy”

“Hang up” Terry said

“No… don’t hang up” Bob pleaded

“Yes, Master” Cara said and the phone went dead

Bob went to re-dial and found the call was now blocked.

“Fuck!” he spat

Bob rang up his pal Gerald Haymes-Pilbury

“Gerri?”

“Don’t call me that” Gerald said in his clipped British accent

“Sorry, pal… Gerald”

“Yes, what is it?”

“Can I suck your cock now Master?” a woman said in the background—she had the same British accent

“Just a minute, Libbie” he said a little annoyed “Don’t speak when I’m on the phone”

“Sorry, Master”

“Hello?” he asked

“Yes, I’m still here pal”

“What can I do for you?”

“That job”

“The one you turned down to go to—where? Australia?”

“Yes” Bob said, restraining himself “Is it still open?”

“Yes”

“I’d like to come work for you”

“Oh, sure… when can you start”

“ASAP”

“Okay, come see me tomorrow” Gerald said, “Now if you excuse me I’m having family over at the moment”

“See you tomorrow” Bob said

-click

The phone went dead

Bob remember meeting Gerald’s sister Elizabeth when he was doing his post-grad in Oxford. Gerald called her “Libbie”. “Is everyone abnormal?” he asked himself at the thought his old pal fucking his sister…. But, Bob had profited too.

Bob went to the American HQ of RabТеch (it’s full name was Раб Технология—Rab Tekhnologiya)

When the Russian tech company was listed on the New York Stock Exchange Bob had taken a punt at $.084 a share. Now $192.43 a share it had made Bob rich.

He and Gerald were tech experts who had seen the technological aspects of the company as something worth investing in.

And Gerald had been so attracted to the company that he’d gone to work for them. A little more than a year ago the massive European company had decided to open a brand in south California and Gerald was now head of its entire North American operations.

Despite Bob’s moral qualms he still owned stock, and now he was going to work for the mind-control company.

He drove up to the gate and without even being stopped was let in by the guard. Bob didn’t know that his car’s plate was read and already checked and passed.

Bob went up to the reception. A woman sat there with a 60’s ‘bob’ like the actress Barbara Feldon (Agent 99 in the tv series). She wore a choker

“Yes, Sir” she said as he approached “You’re expected… please follow the red markets to the elevator”

“I…” he began

“You’re expected, Sir” she smiled and pointed

He looked at the floor. Red arrows were illuminated there and lead away and around the corner.

Bob followed these and an elevator was already waiting

Inside, there were no buttons, but only an emergency panel.

The doors shut and he was lead up to the top floor

The doors opened and a skimpy woman stood there waiting for him.

“This way, Sir” she smiled

“I’m…”

“You’re expected, Sir…”

Bob was lead towards two large double doors. These opened as he approached and Elizabeth Haymes-Pilbury stepped through, wearing only a mini-skirt. Her chest was quite small. Her whole figure was waif. Her skin looked flawless despiser being in her 30s she had no wrinkles

She was wiping a white cream off her chest as she walked through.

She saw Bob

“Robert, darling!” she smiled

“Elizabeth”

“Call me Libbie, everyone else does”

“I thought you hated that name”

“Please, call me Libbie” she repeated

“Okay, Libbie”

“Please excuse me if I don’t hug you, I’ve got my Master’s semen all over… I must look a state” she said

She turned and looked at a woman at a desk

“You…?”

“Carol”

“Yes, whatever, do be a dear and come and lick this sperm off me”

“Yes” the woman said, rising from her work station

Bob watched as Carol just started licking Libbie’s front.

“Oh, the Master’s expecting you…” Libbie said “Do go straight on in”

Bob side-stepped them and went to the door—one of the few non-automated things in the office

He pulled the door open and inside was a very large office

Gerald was standing there with another woman. He wore only a business shirt. He was wiping his hands on a large towel

“Bob” he smiled as he saw his pal “So good of you to come…”

Bob went to him to offer his hand

“I don’t shake hands anymore” Gerald said as he threw the towel at the woman and walked back around behind his impressive desk.

“Sit! Sit!” he said seeing Bob stranded in the middle of the room.

Bob had watched the woman who’d been treated with such contempt. She took it in her stride.

Bob sat

“I am so glad you could join us” Gerald said “I’m making you head of Division 7… you’ll start right away…”

“I…well.. I don’t know what to say”

“Say ‘yes’” Gerald said “I know what a brilliant mind you have…”

“Er… what can I say? Yes” he smiled

“Good! Good!” Gerald said and he relaxed

He hit a buzzer.

“Master?”

“Send the candidates in” Gerald said

“Yes, Master”

A moment later five young naked women walked into the room lead by Gerald’s secretary.

Each woman had a control collar on.

“Well?” Gerald smiled as the women all turned to the right, to form up nearly shoulder to shoulder

“Well?” Bob shrugged

“Which one do you want?”

“What?”

“One of these will be your personal assistant”

“They’re all fresh and clean” the secretary said as she stood perpendicular to the line “All virgins, I can assure you…”

“I…”

“State your names” she snapped

The first stepped forward “LeToya” the tall black woman said and then stepped back

“Rei” the next, short Asian stepped forward and announced before stepping back

“Susan” the next, a blonde flat-chested went

“Monica” a medium sized, slightly olive-skinned woman with C-cup breasts said

“Hanna” said the next, a more plump one with massive “EE” cup breasts

They all stood in line

“You can inspect them if you want” the secretary said

“Or, if you want you can… well you can have them all if you want” Gerald admitted

“I … I don’t know what to say”

“Do you want to try them out… see which ones you like fucking?”

“I… I don’t…”

“Well… choose I haven’t got all day” Gerald said raising his voice a little.

“Rei and Monica then” Bob said.

Gerald nodded and the secretary lead off Hanna, Susan and LaToya.

“Send my sister back in” Gerald called

“Yes, Master”

He looked back at Bob “Excellent choices” Gerald smiled

“Er…?”

“Well. go on… take them… they’ll show you where to go”

“I… well… I don’t know what to say”

“Take them to your office and fuck them…” Gerald said “And then I’ll except you to get down to work right away”

“Ah, okay”

“Go”

“Yes, thank you” Bob said and he rose up from his chair

“Girls” the secretary said “This is your Master”

“Master!” they smiled. They suddenly seemed to come alive, and no longer just act like robots

They went to him and touched him “Oh, Master” Rei said “I want to please you so much”

“Me too” Monica said “Oh, you’re so handsome…”

“Go on…. go!” Gerald said

“This way, Master” Rei said “I have all the plans memorised”

Each girl took a hand and they lead him out the office.

They headed back to the elevator. Bob noticed a sign pointing to the doors saying “Lift”. He smiled. Obviously Gerald had changed the sign because they called Elevators ‘lifts’ in England.

“Oh, Master” Rei purred, “I want to suck your cock so bad”

“Me too” Monica said, “I want to taste your come and feel it shooting into my mouth”

“Let’s just get to my new office, first” he said

“Yes, Master” the said in unison.

He looked at Monica and she reminded him a little of his Hispanic wife. She noticed him noticing and she blushed, warmed by the attention of his gaze

“You’re making me wet” she giggled

They made their way to his office and he wasn’t interested in fucking them. He began at work to study the collars as he thought only of rescuing his daughter

Cara… he thought about her. She’d been a virgin too… but no doubt that had been taken from her

The whole afternoon Monica and Rei offered themselves to him. He had a mission and would not be distracted. When they looked upset he said to them to fuck each other—that would amuse him. They were delighted to do something to please him and they got down on the floor of his office, grinding their crotches together and moaning with pleasure as they fucked.

Rei was a little upset when she noticed he wasn’t watching

“Master?” she asked

“Just keep going” he said

“Yes, Master” she smiled and soon they were licking each other’s pussies

Monica and Rei went home with Bob. They familiarised themselves with his house. “Do you like Mexican or Japanese food, Master?” Rei asked

“Mexican” he said

“Monica will cook for you then” Rei said, “If you want, I can suck your cock, Master?”

Monica smiled at having something to do for him and she went to the kitchen.

“No, I have to study this material” he said

“I can suck it while you study” she smiled

“Oh, very well” he said

“Oh, thank you Master, you won’t be disappointed”

He sat down at his home office’s desk. Rei slithered under and unzipped him

“Oh, Master” she gasped when she saw his cock. She was salivating. She was so delighted to see it she began rubbing his cock over her face, savouring his smell

He grew hard and her mouth went over him. She took delight in running her mouth up and down on him. She only regretted not seeing his face as she would have wanted to gauge what it was she could do that made him the most happy.

She pricked her ears up to hear him and she had a hand under his knee, feeling his heart beat. Her whole being was there to pleasure him.

She tried cupping his balls but he didn’t seem to like that. If he wasn’t sitting like he was she would have fingered his anus.

Rei was gasping with joy when a short while later hot cream filled her mouth.

“Mmm-mmm-mmmmmmmm” she purred gulping down his saltiness. She came just eating his jizz.

“Fuckkk!” he grunted as she finished him off. But his exclamation came because he believed he’d found a way to get his daughter back.

“Did you like that, Master?” she asked “I loved your come… it tasted wonderf…..”

“Leave me” he said, “I need to concentrate”

“Yes, Master” she said “Is there anything you would like me to do?”

“Ah… yeah… um… go clean the bathroom or something”

“Yes, Master” she smiled at being given something to do for him.

Bob drew out a small took kit and took some wires out of the bottom draw of a cupboard.

He decided he needed a quick pee first and he went into the bathroom to find Rei on her hands and knees licking the toilet seat

“What are you doing?” he asked

“I smelled your scent” she said “I love the taste of you…”

“I need to pee”

She turned and opened her mouth wide and threw her head back

“What are you doing?”

“You… you don’t want to piss in my mouth?”

“Noooo” he growled and he went up to the toilet and went to pick up the seat

“Let me” Rei said and did it herself

She rubbed her clit as she watched him pee

“Let me, Master… please” she said and her mouth went over his cock

He pissed in her mouth and she sucked it down.

“Oh, Master” she sighed “Thank you”

“Er… yeah… that’s okay”

“Did you want to take a shit, Mastyer?” she asked her head looking down, but her eyes were up; submissively

“I can lick your ass out…” she added

“No… um… look go and check on dinner” he said

“Yes, Master” she grinned and got to her feet

“Shit” he gasped scratching his head

He went back to his desk, which had a drawing board next to it and he began working on a new circuit.

About 20mins later Monica came to the room

“Excuse me, Master” she said

“Yes, what is it?”

“Your dinner is ready”

“Uh, yeah… sure… okay” he said and he had the willpower to peel himself away from his work. He knew that collapsing was not going to help his daughter

He went downstairs and there was a set table and Rei was standing there.

“Your meal is ready… “ she said

“Okay” he said and he sat down. There were tacos, salsa, cheese, salad, a bowl of minced meat, all set out.

“This is delicious” he said as he tried a taco he made up

“Thank you, Master” Monica said “I studied cooking so I could be a better slave”

“I can cook too, Master” Rei said without any jealousy

“We have trained hard to be better able to serve you” Monica said

“If you want some milk” Monica said “I can take tablets so I can lactate…”

“Ah… no that won’t be necessary” he said

“Master?” Rei said

“Yes?”

“Would you like me to chew your food?”

“What?”

“Some like it…”

“What?”

“Yes…” Monica supported Rei’s statement “We will chew your food and give it back into your mouth”

“No… this is…fine”

“Yes, Master” they said in unison

“Say…why don’t you two sit down, or something?”

“Yes, Master” they said and they sat down on either side of him. Both sat slightly on an angle. They watched him with an intensity… so ready to serve him

“Master?” Monica asked

“Yes?”

“Will you take my virginity tonight?”

“Ummm…””

“Please, Master… I love you so much”

“We only just met”

“I love you so much” she repeated

He looked at Rei. She nodded “I love you too” she added

“Can I ask you a question?” he turned to Monica

“Anything, Master… I am yours”

“Uh… when did you…?”

“Yes, Master?” she asked “You can ask me anything. No subject is taboo between Master and slave”

“Well… that’s just it… uh… like when did you become a slave?”

“Two months ago, Master” she said

He looked at Rei “Eight months, Master” she said

“And what were you before… um, becoming a slave?”

“I was nothing, Master” Monica said

“Nothing?”

“Yes, Master” she said “I am nothing without being your slave. I was nothing before. All that I am is to serve you Master”

“You must have had a life… a family… ?”

“I was nothing before I became a slave” she continued

“And your family…?”

“I was nothing before I became a slave, Master” she reemphasised

He looked at Rei

“I was nothing before I became a slave, Master” Rei said

“Will you take my virginity, Master?” Monica said

“You know… you look a lot like my daughter…”

“Is she a slave too?” Monica said looking around “I would love to meet her…”

“No, she’s not a slave… well…no.. she’s not my slave”

“And would you like me to help enslave her, Master?” Monica asked “I can do that if you wish it”

“You’d help me enslave others?”

“If you wish it, Master” Monica said “I would do anything for you… I love you”

“Ah-ha” he said and he sat back in his chair

“Have you finished dinner, Master?” Rei asked

“I think so” he said

Rei jumped up and started clearing the table.

Monica too got up to help

“Monica?”

“Yes, Master?”

“When I said you look like my daughter… I don’t mean to offend…”

“Oh, I wasn’t offended, Master” Monica smiled. She placed a hand on his shoulder “If I were your daughter, I’d still want you to take away my virginity”

“Ahh…” he said

He leaned back and she took in a short breath of air, excited when she saw his crotch “Would you like me to suck your cock, Master?” she asked

“Yeah, okay” he said

He pushed the chair out a little and she got down onto her knees.

He relaxed. Rei continued to tidy up and Monica moaned with delight as she feasted on his dick cream.

Bob went back to work and continued till 2am

Rei and Monica carried his sleeping, exhausted body to the bed. They undressed him

They lay on either side of him, embracing him under the blanket. They slept.

Bob went to work without his two slaves. He found them too distracting. But even then, at work, a secretary Louise came to him with some correspondence and as he read through them she gladly sucked his cock.

Bob returned home and his two girls ran to meet him.

“Welcome home, Master” Rei laughed—so happy to see h I’m

“Welcome home, Master” Monica said

He looked at them both… so eager to please him.

He picked Monica up and she wrapped her legs around him

“I’m going to fuck you” he said

“Oh, yesss…. please, Master” she gasped so excited

Rei followed, carrying his brief case

Both women helped him undress

Monica then lay back on the bed, opening her legs

“You’ve not shaved” he said

“No, Master” she smiled as her bristles were beginning to show. She had studied his profile and he liked women au naturale

She had a pink pair of moist lips between her legs and he was rock hard looking up her.

“Use my body for your pleasure, Master” she purred

He moved between her legs and lay over her. They kissed

“I want you to enjoy me” she whimpered

“This will hurt…”

“I don’t care, Master” she said “This body is for your enjoyment”

He caressed her breast and her back arched a little and she sighed her pleasure.

Her legs came up at the knees

He looked around at Rei who was caressing her rock hard nipples

Monica took hold of his head and turned it back to face her “You want me, don’t you, Master?” she sighed

“Yes”

“Then put yourself inside me” she purred, lifting her hips up to rub her slit along his shaft “Please, Master” she whimpered

He pushed into her. She bit her lip as he broke her

He pushed in harder, and deeper

Her feet came around his ass and pulled him in harder drawing him into her further

“Oh, fuck….” she cried… “Oh, this is so wonderful”

“It’s not hurting”

“Not now, Master. No”

He grew faster and she cried her joy with each thrust. His humping body spasmed and he spilled into her

“Fucckkkkkkkk” she cried out in her own orgasm as she felt his sperm pulsating into her cunt.

“Oh, Master” she gasped kissing him passionately on the face, their tongues meeting, hers invading his mouth

“Oh, Master” she gasped again

And his cock subsided inside her

He pulled out of her immediately

“Clean that” he said to Rei

“Yes, Master” she smiled and climbed on the bed

She began lapping at the pool of juices on the bed, and then moved up to the source, the open red wet slit of Monica’s steaming cunt

“Did you enjoy me, Master?” Monica asked almost crying like she was worried he wasn’t pleased with her

“You.. you were great” he said

She felt a huge wave of relief wash over her

“Oh, thank you, Master. Thank you”

He felt some guilt of it all. He was a man with needs.. . he rationalised and he wasn’t forgetting about his mission.

“I’m so happy, Master” Monica said “I will continue to live now, to serve you”

“What do you mean ‘continue to live’?”

“If you rejected us” Rei said “We have no reason to live”

“We would have killed ourselves”

“What?”

“Yes, Master” Rei said

“We only live to serve you” Monica said “If you do not want us we have no reason to live…”

“Fuck” he gasped

They were of course serious. Had he not fucked them they’d have died

* * *

Maria sighed as her Master, Alfonso, humped her doggy style by the pool.

Her tits swayed back and forth beneath her with each thrust.

Cara was also nude, and wet. She walked by her mom as she made her way from the pool. Terry her Master stood on the balcony.

He’d watched her swim. He enjoyed watching her graceful lines

Cara was going to go inside to their gym now to workout. She pushed herself hard. She wanted to keep taught and fit for her Master.

Lisa was already there on a treadmill, running. Her naked body glistened with sweat.

Cara joined her on a treadmill besides her

Cara thought that she should have jogged first, pooled second, but her Master wanted to see her swim and so she swum.

Bob watched his ex-wife through a scope. He could almost make up her moaning “Fuck my ass! Fuck my ass!”

He thought about how she’d never done anal with him… well to be truthful he’d never considered it. His first time was only that morning with Rei.

His slaves were back at his car, keeping watch.

Bob had a small satchel over his shoulder and he put the scope into that

He moved on through the garden, keeping low and moving from bush and tree.

He could see through the glass doors two girls running naked on treadmills.

One of them he saw instantly was his daughter. The other girl got off and towered herself and then left

Cara got off and turned around and grabbed a towel

It was the first time he’d ever seen his (adult) daughter naked

She was stunningly beautiful… even he had to acknowledge that.

She turned suddenly and saw him

“Daddy?” she smiled and though nude walked casually out to him

“Baby” he said “I’m… I’m so glad to see you”

“What are you doing here?” she asked “Does the Master know?”

“I…”

“If he doesn’t…” she began to turn around

“Of course he does” Bob said “He asked me to fix his cable”

“We don’t have cable”

“And that’s what I’m here to fix”

She looked around and past him “You… where’s your tools”

“All I need is this one little tool” he said and he drew out a very small box from his satchel.

When I describe it as small I means small

In length it was less than half an inch

It was oblong and black

“What’s that?” she asked

“Is that a spider?” he asked

She looked around “Where?” she asked

He grabbed her and pressed the small block against the back of her choker

It pushed into the material immediately

“What?” she gasped “What did you do?”

She tried reaching around behind her head to grab it when she suddenly went limp

He grabbed her to stop her from falling

“Oooofff” he gasped because she was not a small child

He ended up moving around behind her and looping his arms under her armpits and dragged her out

He stopped and hit a small device in his pocket

Moments later Rei and Monica joined him

“Carry her” he said

“Yes, Master” they said in unison and they helped him take his naked slippery (from sweat) daughter out to his car

They were back at his house quickly

Terry stood at a bank of security screens wondering why they’d all gone blank when they suddenly all re-booted. He had no idea that his prize slave was gone.

Bob stayed by his daughter’s side. She lay in bed. Rei and Monica came by every now and then to clean her.

“How long will she be like this, Master?” Rei asked as she wiped a damp cloth across Cara’s ass

“I… I’m not sure”

“Will you fuck her now?” Rei said

“What?”

“Her ass… it’s clean for you…”

“What…?”

Rei didn’t understand his hesitancy

“She’s my daughter” he said

“Yes” Rei said “She is yours”—that’s how she understood it

“No” he gasped

He went downstairs

Monica went to him and embraced him “Good morning, Master” she said “Can I suck your cock?”

“No… just get me a coffee”

“Yes, Master” she said “Are you going in to work today?”

“No… I told Gerald I’m working from home”

“Very good, Master” Monica smiled

He sat down as Monica wriggled her ass about as she made him his beverage. She did so because she wanted him to desire her and use her again.

“Master!” Rei said rushing into the kitchen

“What is it?”

“Your new property has woken up”

He leapt up “You mean my daughter”

“That is what I said, Master” she said confused as she raced on after him

Cara was sitting up in bed, pulling her pyjama top off

“Daddy!” she grinned as she saw him

“No, don’t get up”

“Yes, Daddy” she said

She threw her top off and then started on her bra

“What are you doing?”

“Just undressing for you, Daddy” she smiled “I hope you like what you see…”

“No… wait…! What?”

She threw her bra off and then reached under the blanket to take off her undies

“What are you doing?”

“Undressing” she giggled that he would ask her again

“No. Stop”

And she did. She sat up, at attention in bed.

“Are you okay?” he asked

“Yes, Daddy”

“And, Terry Hammond… he’s …. not your Master?”

“No of course not, Daddy” she laughed. He sighed with relief

“You are” she added

“What?”

“You are my master, Daddy” she giggled “Do you want me to suck your cock?”

“No… ! What? No…..!”

“You want to fuck me?” she asked pulling the sheet off to reveal her shaven cunt.

“Cove yourself back up”

“Yes, Daddy” she said

“I’m pregnant, Daddy” Cara admitted

“What?”

“I’ll kill it if you want, Daddy” Cara said “I want you to be happy”

“Fuck.. no… what?” he gasped

His daughter just sat there smiling

“No… I want you to keep it”

“Yes, Daddy” she said instantly accepting it as his decision

He got up and went over to the window. Rei, concerned went and stood by him. Monica looked at Cara with daggers. Her only thought is how could this girl be rejected by her dad—what was wrong with her?

“Don’t you want me anymore, Daddy?” she asked

He turned and looked at Rei

“Do you want her to die?”

“No… what?”

“If you don’t want me I have no reason for living” Cara said

She rolled over and grabbed a knife that was on the bedside table

He gasped “No. Stop!” he said as she held it in both hands with the blade aimed at her chest

“Do you want me, Daddy?”

“Put the knife down”

“I’m your slave, Daddy” she cried “If I can’t serve you with my body, what is my point?”

“I…”

She pulled her arms out at full length as if she was drawing them out to make a long lunge at herself

“No… stop… I love you”

“Do you want to fuck me?”

“Yes… of course I do” he said

She laughed and threw the knife away “Oh, Daddy” she gasped, pulling the bedsheets back off her

She lay back opening her legs “I only want you to enjoy me, Daddy”

“I….” he began

“Let me help you, Master” Rei said to him “Check her” she said to Monica

Monica slid onto he bed

“She’s wet, Master” Monica said as Rei was undressing him

“Taste her…” Rei said “Make sure she’s clean”

“Yes, I was going to” Monica said annoyed

Cara opened her legs for Monica who got her face down between them

“I’m healthy” Cara said “I’ve been monitoring my health”

Monica flicked her tongue against Cara’s vagina

“Mmm” she said sitting up “She’s clean”

“Of course I am” Cara continued to protest “I want to be a good slave”

“You’re nice and hard now, Master” Rei said as she stroked his cock

“Come to me, Daddy” Cara said, “Put yourself inside me…”

“Go on, Master” Rei urged

“She’s yours to enjoy” Monica said

“Please, Daddy… fuck me….”

Bob went to her. She was indeed beautiful. As he mounted her he told himself it was to stop her from destroying her life—and especially now that he knew she had another life inside of her.

He put his cock head against her warm slit and she immediately thrust up onto him, to impale herself on his shaft

“Oh, yesssss” she gasped “Come inside me, Daddy… please”

He pushed down as she thrust up harder and soon she fell back onto the bed drawing him down with her

He began fucking her

Monica and Rei masturbated as they watched their Master enjoy himself

“Oh, Daddy” she cried “Oh, God! You feel so good in me… fuck me, Daddy. Fuck me”

He humped her but stopped. Looked into her eyes

There was a wave of consternation that washed over her… her immediate thought was that he wasn’t enjoying using her

“I love you honey” he said

“Oh, Daddy” she laughed relieved “I love you sooo much”

He began sliding in and out of her again. Her pussy felt so tight (she’d been forcing herself through pelvic floor muscle exercises)

“Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!” she gasped

“Oh, honey, you’re so tight!” he cried

When he came he looked in his daughter’s eyes. Tears welled up in them

“You’re crying?” he asked

“Yes, Daddy” she sniffled “I’m so happy”

“So am I baby”

“Thank you, Daddy” she purred and she kissed him “For your come”

This wasn’t exactly what he had planned

But he could live with it.

Monica moved up on the bed behind them ready to catch the leavings that were going to leak out of Cara’s pussy

And Rei was already kissing his ass, licking his butthole as he lay onto of his daughter

“Daddy?” Cara asked

“Yes, baby?”

“Are you going to enslave mom too?”

“Fuck that bitch” he said “She’s the one who got you into this”

“Yes, Daddy” she smiled (if her dad didn’t want her, neither did she) “Fuck that bitch”

They laughed.

“Welcome to the family” Monica said

“You can clean that up” he said as he rolled off his daughter

“Yes, Master” Monica said as her mouth went between Cara’s thighs

“Rei?”

“Yes, Master”

“I need to go do that shit now” he said as he got up

“Yes, Master” she clapped her hands as she got up and followed him into he bathroom

He stopped and looked at his daughter who harassed Monica’s head as the woman lapped at her cunt

“I love you baby”

“I love you, Daddy” she said as she stroked Monica’s head.

He turned to see Rei lying on the floor with her head resting inside the bowl, and her mouth hanging open ready for his load.

He smiled. Yes, indeed. He could live with this.

The End