The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

BimboTech: HCVM

The Sympathetic Devil

Chapter 7

“Drink it all down now, babycakes” Rob prompted. “That’s my good little slut!”

“What e’er you say, lover,” Keri slurred, Rob having just fucked her into a euphoric, accommodating state as he did every night after getting her tipsy. She drank deeply from the bottle of what Rob had come to think of as BimboTech Gatorade. Rob had long since stopped using the feeding tube after fucking her to the point of unconsciousness. That was fun on the weekends but even with the Reload inhalers Rob had to admit that five in a row was his limit if he was going to be worth anything the next day. And Rob needed to keep his job. He wasn’t sure how long Keri could hold her own, even with her blowing her boss, and the BimboTech stuff wasn’t cheep.

Keri didn’t mind the shorter fuck sessions. While she loved Rob’s cock, she also loved her Hungry Cunt Vaginal Modifier. Rob had avoided telling her what the raised initials HCVM on the programming end stood for. He just told her it was from BimboTech, at first saying it was just a sex toy and then later admitting that it was to help her accommodate his big cock better so that sex was more enjoyable for both of them. Once she had fully embraced her slut nature, though, Rob had begun letting her search through the BimboTech online catalog with him. When she had looked up HCVM, she had giggled.

“Hungry Cunt!” she had exclaimed triumphantly. “A Hungry Cunt for my hungry cunt! It all makes sense now!”

A few weeks before, she would have sent Rob to sleep on the couch for a month for calling the notch in her crotch a cunt. The subliminals had worked wonders on her attitude as well as her vocabulary. What they had done to her mind was only rivaled by what the HCVM had done to her pussy. Not only did it fit him perfectly, it could do things to his cock that Rob was pretty sure shouldn’t even be biologically possible. She didn’t really even need the HCVM at this point, but she had moaned and begged when he had tried to put her to bed without it. He had given in, of course, but had reprogrammed the thing the next day to run a maintenance routine. She was just the right size. There was no reason to make her any bigger.

Rob couldn’t believe how well it had worked, how easy it had been. Not only was he getting mind-blowing sex from his formerly frigid wife, she practically worshiped him because of it. Keri was letting him transform her into his own personal porn star with triple D tits and a growing number of skin tags and piercing. A tongue stud had followed her nipple rings, along with a band of lvy around her left bicep whose vines spelled out ‘HORNY’ and the SLUT heart on her right bicep. Now that her tits reached the size he wanted, he wanted those tattooed as well. It was just a question of what with. He salivated at the possibilities.

But the ink that Rob was the happiest about was covered up by the gently throbbing HCVM. Written in curly vertical letters on each side of her permanently-depilated pussy along side the three titanium rings in each of her labia were the words Keri’s Kunt in fine deep-purple script.

They had been in bed when he had proposed it, the night after she had gotten the labial piercing. She was admiring her freshly-fucked pussy with a hand mirror. On a lark, Rob had gone to her make-up table and grabbed an eye-liner pencil. Kerry had giggled and tried not to squirm as he wrote Kerry’s Cunnie, bisected by the landing strip of red hair they had left adorning her twat. When she saw it in the mirror, she had squealed in delight.

“I should so totally get Mack to do that!” she had said. “Or do you think it would look better along here?”

She had indicated the milky white flesh along her swollen, pierced labia.

“I don’t know,” Rob had said. There isn’t a lot of room there. I’m not sure how legible it would be.”

“We could just make it smaller,” his wife had said. “You know, do Cunt instead of Cunnie. And to make it balance, we could always change my name to K E R I.”

That had startled Rob, despite all the other startling changes the BTI products had brought about in his wife.

“You’d really change your name to make it easier to tattoo your twat?” he asked.

“Sure!” she had said. “Why the fuck not?”

And Keri she had been from that moment forward. She had gotten the tattoo the next day, Rob had bought her a necklace with the new spelling in little silver charms. She even signed her name Keri now.

The new name was appropriate. She really was a whole new woman. Rob’s perfect woman. He fell asleep next to Keri perfectly content.

* * *

Keri awoke discontent. Her HCVM had shut down. It had been doing that lately. It just wasn’t giving her that feeling of fullness, of bigness, of…stretchiness that it used to. She would never say as much to Rob, but really, the expansion of the HCVM inside of her was her favorite sensation in the world. Better than fucking. Once she had accepted the fact that she was a raging slut, she could be more honest with herself, if not necessarily with her husband. The HCVM was her favorite lover. But it was letting her down.

She poked at it. There was only the one button but she knew from experience that once it had run through one cycle, it wasn’t going to run again no matter how many times she pushed it. Still, she pushed it again. Obviously it could be reset. Rob reset it every night. But how?

She felt around the thing that both covered and invade her cunt. The reset button couldn’t be on the part that was inside her, could it? No, of course not. Her cunt had become so sensitive, so dexterous, that she could feel every inch of the probe’s surface in better detail than if she was using her fingers. Since Tina had stopped being all bitchy, Keri would sometimes invite her over and they would play a game where Keri would wear a blindfold and Tina would put one of Keri’s dozens of dildos inside her and Keri would then tell her which one it was. Tina was always delighted and amazed, and then she would beg Keri to do the trick she’d recently figured out where she could rotate the dildo slowly inside her using only her cunt muscles. Keri grinned at the memory of Tina’s amazed giggling. Really, the girl had become such a bimbo lately.

But the point was, Keri’s cunt told her there were no buttons on the inside, so the reset must be on the outside. She probed and prodded with delicate fingers until something shifted. A panel! She felt with her fingertip beneath the little plastic gateway. No button.

Frustrated, she got out of bed and went to the bathroom. She got up on her knees on the sink so that she could see the end of the HCVM in the mirror. She giggled. It was a USB port. Of course!

With the HCVM still inert inside of her, she padded barefoot and bare-assed down to Rob’s home office. Sure enough, a USB cable was extending out from Rob’s tower as if waiting for her. She typed in Rob’s password: Tits&@ss, which he had told her the last time she had been riding his cock there in his office chair to a TTFuque MP3 when Windows had downloaded and update and done an automatic reboot. She giggled at the memory, so happy that Rob thought of her every time he typed in his password.

There was an HCVM icon right there on the desktop! She double clicked it and plugged the end of the USB cord right into her vaginal modifier. The device gave a little buzz inside of her. She squealed! Her favorite toy was awake and ready to play!

One of the pull-down menus was labeled ‘capacity’ Keri clicked on it and it revealed the options: one-size-fits-most, big, XL, horse, monster. Big was currently selected. Rob was certainly big. But as she had been exposed to more and more porn, Keri realized that there was bigger out there. Horse. Monster. The names intrigued her.

She clicked on ‘Horse’ If it was good enough for Catherine the Great, it was good enough for her. She looked through a few other menus. There was something called ‘Gang Bang Special’ that piqued her curiosity, but she figured she should only change one thing at a time. Horse it was, then. She clicked upload. Her cunt clutched at the HCVM as she impatiently watched the bar go from white to pink, the LED on her HCVM blinking slowly off and on. At last, the bar reached 100% pink and the computer asked ‘Would you like to run the new program? Yes / No.

“Oh god yes!” Keri exclaimed, and clicked the button. With the USB cord still connecting it to the computer, the HCVM began to hum, then throb, then pound. Keri moaned. This was the sensation she remembered, the sensation she missed, the spreading, the molding of her cunt. The slow, inexorable growing of the HCVM inside of her. “Bigger!” she cried out. “Bigger!”

She put her bare ankles up on Rob’s desk, leaned back in the chair and grabbed hold of her nips, pulling on the rings.

“So big!” she muttered as her mind melted in orgasm and she shuddered in rhythm with the pounding device inside of her.

* * *

It was Sunday afternoon and Tina and Dillon had come over to see Keri’s new tats and nipple rings and watch porn. They ooed and awed over the brilliant job Mack had done, He had put big, permanent titanium rings through her nipples, which Keri was currently hanging little amethyst charms from on a silver chain she had got from her mother between them.

Mack had drawn out green vines from her areolas that twisted and curled about the tremendous mounds her titties had grown into. From the vines sprouted lush, cunt-shaped purple flowers with thick yellow stamens/clits. Tina sniffed the flowers and giggles, exclaiming that they smelled so real. Keri wasn’t sure if Tina meant they smelled like flowers or they smelled like cunts.

Having showed of her titties, she turned to show Mack’s Masterpeice. Across her entire back was a tattoo of Keri herself as Eve, sprawled out beneath a tree, biting down on an apple in ecstasy as a huge python penetrated her pussy head-first. As Keri waggled her hips back and forth, the python seemed to squirm inside the tattooed replica of her cunt.

“Tina likes! Tina likes!” her blonde friend exclaimed. “Tina wants one!”

“We’ll talk about it, Tina,” said Dillon, goosing her and making her squeal.

Keri loved it when they came over. Tina was still her best friend, though they didn’t really talk much anymore. Once the poor dear had finally gotten the stick out of her butt, all the sex seemed to have just blown her mind. Dillon seemed to have literally fucked her brains out. The formerly sassy journalist had become a giggling blonde bimbo of the first order.

But as dumb as Tina had become, Keri could really connect with her blonde friend on a sexual level. Tina was up for everything anyone suggested. And since Keri had upped the setting on her HCVM to the largest setting, Gang Bang, Keri needed more than Rob could give her. She had found a BimboTech product that was helping, N-Gorged, which she was slipping in his morning coffee. She felt a little guilty about doing that, but she had needs. Overwhelming needs. She needed bigger cock. And the N-Gorged was definitely making Rob bigger and more randy, but not enough for Keri.

Luckily, she had Tina. And thanks to the porno they were always watching, Keri had discovered fisting.

As much as the HCVM had expanded and strengthened her cunt, she couldn’t really handle a big ham like Rob’s hand, as much as the idea titillated her. But Tina’s hand wasn’t much bigger than her own. And soon, there in their living room, Keri was squirming on the floor with Tina inside her half-way to her elbow.

Rob and Dillon looked on, sipping bourbon, having temporarily sated themselves down Tina’s throat and between Keri’s newly tattooed tits respectively. Keri squeezed Tina’s forearm with all her might and screamed out in ecstasy, wiggling her ass on the floor and pulling on her nipple rings. She loved Tina’s hand inside of her, but she also wanted to put on the best show she possibly could for Rob and Dillon.

She sooo wanted to try double penetration. She had seen it several times in movies, but Rob and Dillon just never seemed to be willing. Keri just kept hoping that if she could only make them horny enough, they’d give in.

She might have had a chance with Marvin and Jim. She had talked them into doing her from both ends in Jim’s office, Jim’s small package in her mouth, Marvin’s more satisfying prick in her cunt from behind. After getting them used to that, she probably could have talked them into DP. She could be much more forceful with them than she could with Rob, whose will and cock always turned her to submissive jelly.

But of course, Marvin and Jim weren’t an option now, not since she got fired when that old bitch from the home office came out to find out why they were getting complaints of irregular hours, only to find Keri in the sweet spot between her two coworkers.

Tina started giggling as a rippling orgasmic wave went off inside of Keri, tickling the blonde bimbo’s arm.

Keri roared in climactic triumph, arching her back and giving one final tug on her rings as her whole body filled with light. Her big, pale, flower-speckled titties quivered uncontrollably. She lay panting in a contented pool as Rob and Dillon clapped politely.

“That was fun!” Tina exclaimed, pulling her fist out and licking her arm as Keri quivered. She giggled. “Who wants to fuck Tina now?”

Dillon tipped his glass toward Rob.

“You’re welcome to her, buddy.” he said. “You know I owe you big time.”

Rob sighed and chuckled. “Like I could ever keep something this great to myself,” he said. “But really, I’m fucking exhausted, and more than a little drunk. Even with the Reload, I think I’m gonna need half an hour or so.”

“Yeah, me too,” admitted Dillon. “Sorry, little bimbo. You’re going to have to fuck yourself for now.”

“Aww!” Tina said, pouting with her big, puffy lips that had swollen up to three times their previous size thanks to the BimboTech lip gloss that Dillon had bought her.

“Sshhhh!: Keri said from her place on the floor. “I gotta…gotta great new vibrayer. You can try it, Tina. It’s really great.”

“Really?” Tina said, perking up, her newly grown titties jiggling as she did so, the little bells dangling from her nipple rings jingling. Tina never seemed to stay disappointed for long. “You’re so cool Keri! <giggle> You’re the bestest!“

“Yes I am,” Keri declared, then giggled to herself and got up on her hands and knees. She was wobbly from booze and cumming, so she decided to crawl to where she had left the toy in the kitchen. It was a big transparent pillar with multicolored marbles that when around in a track inside of it. It was probably too big for Tina, but Keri would find a way to get it inside of the bimbo. She owed her friend some reciprocal stretching.

When Keri got back, she found Tina had gotten distracted or impatient and was humping the neck of an empty bottle of wine.

“You horny bimbo!” Keri chided her friend. “What am I supposta do with this now?”

“She’s always shoving stuff up there,” Dillon explained. “The little slut has no self control. That’s how I like her!”

Rob tipped a glass to him in salute.

But Keri had noticed the refill pack of superlube that had come from BTI that morning. They used it to reload her HCVM, but there was no reason she couldn’t use it as regular lube. “Guaranteed to prevent splitting and bleeding!” it said. Keri giggled naughtily and lubed up her new vibrator with the stuff.

“What are you planning, my slutty darling?” Rob asked as she approached her blonde, bottle-fucking friend as she lay oblivious on the floor.

“You’ll see,” Keri said, and positioning Tina’s left ankle on her shoulder, she pressed the tip of the vibrator between Tina’s asscheeks. As it pressed against the blue-eyed bimbo’s brown eye, she at last realized something was going on.

“Whuzza….” she started to ask, trying to focus on Keri with bleary eyes in a wobbly head. “OH! OH! Tina likey!”

Keri giggled and pushed deeper. Tina arched her back and jabbered incoherently. Keri flipped on the ‘on’ switch and the colorful marbles began their round trip in and out of Tina’s anus. The blonde screamed and Keri shoved her toy the rest of the way in. Tina continued to look like she was screaming in ecstasy but the sound coming out of her open mouth was more like an intermittent squeak. Keri licked her lips and grinned up at Rob and Dillon. They were staring in wonder.

“I think she needs a little more!” Keri said, and crawled around so that she was perpendicular to Tina, rested her tits on the floor with a clank of her rings on the hardwood floor. She bent forward and began sucking Tina’s clit while mauling her right tit with her left hand and twisting the wine bottle in Tina’s twat with her right. The blonde bimbo went spastic. Keri wondered if this was more than her friend’s over-fucked brain could handle, but really, how much worse could she get? And she was pretty sure the guys liked it…

Her speculation was confirmed as the unmistakable feeling of Rob’s monster cock demanding entrance so her cunt. In the shock of it, she bit into Tina’s pubis. Not to hard, but she looked up towards her friends face to make sure she wasn’t hurt. Dillon was holding up his wife’s head and inserting his hard pecker into her slack-jawed smiling mouth. Tina had something in all three holes! Keri was almost jealous, but then Rob pressed something against her asshole and firesworks went off in her head. Had he grown another cock? No, that was crazy. Tina-crazy. But the fantasy was lovely. And then the thing in her own ass started vibrating and she went as crazy as Tina. She gripped down on Rob’s cock with her trained and toned vaginal muscles and milked him, pulling his monstrous cock deeper and deeper inside of her. So good…so good….

If only it was bigger!

* * *

Rob had been called into his boss’ office. He swallowed hard. He had been slacking off at work. It was hard to focus, what with the insatiable piece of ass his wife had become. And lately, he seemed to always be horny, his dick’s default being half engorged and just waiting for the slightest encouragement. Was all the bimbotech stuff he had treated Keri with rubbing off on him somehow?

“You wanted to see me, Dave?” he asked.

“Yeah,” said his boss looking pissed-off and tired. “I’m gonna need you to represent us at the ITI conference next week.”

“What? But Phil was supposed to…” Rob said.

“Phil doesn’t work here any more,” his boss said. “Talk to Sharron Tompkins’s secretary about transferring his airline tickets and reservations to your name. And don’t embarrass us there, Rob, if you like your job.”

“Wouldn’t Sarah be the one…” Rob started, mostly to have something to say as his mind raced trying to figure out what was going on.

“Sarah doesn’t work here either,” his boss said coldly, making it VERY clear that was the end of the conversation.

Outside of Dave’s office, Rob sighed and his shoulders slumped. Why the fuck had he told Phil about BimboTech? What the fuck was he going to do for a whole week in Tulsa without Keri to fuck?

And what would Keri do without him?

To be concluded