The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Bimbo or Billionaire: Terminal stage

Round 1

“Great Emma, as you know we have five rounds here. In the first round, you must open twelve cases, six cases during the second, the third three, the fourth and fifth rounds are only one case each. I need twelve numbers from 1 to 24. Let’s start and have a good luck! Which case number do you want to begin with?”

“Well Jack, I have always been told to start by the beginning, so I will choose the number 1”.

“Emma, we will discover if you have been told wise advices. Chrissy, could you please open the case number one?” said Jack turning towards the half circle where the 24 boxes where displayed.

“Chrissy? Where are you? Could someone bring back Chrissy on stage please? Her short working time has just begun, and no pause is allowed during shooting!” asked Jack while the public was laughing.

Few seconds later Chrissy reappeared pushed on stage by a technician. She was adjusting her yellow tiny dress.

Jack spoke again: “Chrissy, the show is going on, would you please open the case number one?”

“Sure Jack, a pity I was not able to finish with this new staff member I just saw.” answered Chrissy walking towards the flashing case.

“You will have all the time you want after the show.” said Jack while Chrissy opened the first case.

The case was opened and showed a Cash symbol. The public applauded, a polite applause compared to the opening cheers.

“Emma, you are a lucky contestant, you just chose a Cash case. Your First choice, the First case is your First Cash and you just got your First penny. Which number do you want to open next?”

“Jack, my next case will be number 9”.

“Chrissy, please open the case number 9; Yes, the one flashing.” When the box opened, the public cheered as the box revealed a Bimbo symbol.

“Emma, serious matter begins now” said Jack, “The first category is Hair and the four selected items are Black Bob, Spikes, Curly cue and Beehive updo. Emma, what do you think of those options?

“Well to be very honest Jack, any of those would be a great change for the better from my current hairstyle” answered Emma.

“Audience, please use you pads and express your choice!”

During few seconds, the director chose to show a global view of the audience working on their tabs before switching back on Jack as soon as a spoke again.

“Our audience tonight is quite interesting, Beehive updo won by less than 1% over Black bob and Spikes that were a draw second choice.

Before activating the Collar of Fate, our audience needs to carry an extra selection. Anna being bald due to her current treatment, the audience wins an extra vote just as a normal Audience’s Choice of Colour!”

“The different options selected are Pink, Jet black, Platinum, Eight shades of beguiling blue. Audience please make your choice.”

The audience quickly returned to their voting pads and the after few seconds the graphic on the display flipped over and revealed Platinum.

All the cameras turned towards me as the speaker was roaring. I knew what was coming. Somehow, I was not listening anymore. I was hearing my own heart beating heavily. I was so nervous…

For the first time, I felt the collar of fate being activated. I had seen it many times on TV, heard the candidates describe the event, but it was hard to prepare myself to this before the show and of course I was filled with dread and my body was all tensed. I felt some heat around my neck where the collar was located and then, while the heat remained, I felt a strange tingling on my head. Strange but not harming. The fright dissipated and I slowly relaxed. After about one minute everything stopped. I slightly moved my head downwards as I felt it had to find a new balance on my spine. I could not feel the fresh draft from the air-conditioning anymore, a sensation I had for months since my baldness. Except that nothing had changed.

I turned around towards the off-stage monitor where I was shown. My hands moved to my mouth. I was taken aback by what I saw.

“From now on your hair, normally waist length, will always be tied in voluminous beehive updo just as if they had been styled for a grand evening. You will be an expert in styling them and your hairstyle will be indestructible whatever your activities are … even in bed!’’. The public catched the reference and laughed while Jack continued:

“Please Emma which number is next?”

“Case number 16 please Jack”

“Chrissi would you please open the next case?” … “Your second cash case, congratulations! You now have ten cents.” Said Jack with polite applause from the public. “Which number next?”

“20 Jack please”.

“Another cash case, your third. You are the lucky owner of a whole dollar!

“I will carry on with Case number 5”

Chrissy moved the other way to the flashing box and opened it.

“Bad luck this time Emma, this is your second bimbo case and the category is Voice. I remind everyone that this is of course just a change to the sound of your voice not your vocabulary.” Jack turned around now facing the audience and spoke again “Dear audience, the choices are Speak Softly and Don’t Carry a Big Stick, Arrogant and Haughty, Low and Husky and Deep Throat. Please make your vote.” said Jack

After few seconds the results appeared on the display. It was Arrogant and Haughty.

“Emma, the audience made an unusual choice for you. Please technicians, activate the collar of Fate, in the meantime, I will tell you what to expect. You will now speak with a very British posh accent, a slightly lower speaking rate and a very, very aristocratic tone like you studied in the best public schools of the UK and then went to Oxford. Your tone will be one of arrogance and superiority showing others you do not belong to the same social class, their status being obviously lower than yours.”

While Jack spoke, the collar of Fate was activated, and I felt heat in my neck. As Jack finished, the heat had disappeared.

“Let us enjoy your new voice and tell us your next number”.

“Case number 23, the other way around.” I was astonished by the voice I had. It had a new tone just as Jack has explained moments ago.

“At your service Lady, Chrissy hurry up, you don’t want to make Emma wait.”

Chrissy revealed another cash symbol.

“Another Cash case, that’s 10 dollars in the purse. Let’s get to the next case, a number if you please...”

“Case number 13” I chose.

Chrissy opened the Case and showed a Bimbo symbol.

“Your third Bimbo case and the category is … Lips. Audience, please proceed with the following choices … Ruby Red, Sparks and Sparkles, Black like the Midnight Sun and Collagen Enhanced. Emma, any preference?” asked Jack.

“Well Jack, before my present condition, I loved to wear strong tone lipstick. My preference would go for Ruby red, but it’s the audience choice, not mine.”

“Well Emma, you have not been listened by the audience, but you can still wear ruby red lipstick if it pleases you. I think it will beautifully highlight your new Collagen enhanced lips.”

I watched the off-stage monitor showed one of the cameras zooming on my mouth as the collar once more started its work. When it was all over my lips looked large and fake, making it clear to anyone that they were not natural.

“You are now the proud owner of beautiful collagen enhanced lips. They do not look like pornstar lips like the pleasure pillow option, but they will now be a dominant feature of your face. You will never need collagen injections, they will remain as thick as this forever.” Explained Jack. “What is your next case going to be Emma?”

“10”

“That’s your fifth Cash case Emma and you have now reached three digits. What number next?”

“Number 3 Jack” I answered.

“You are a lucky woman Emma, this is your sixth Cash case and you now have $1000 on the board against only three Bimbo cases. You are a serious contestant, but luck might change side. Please give your next number.”

“6 please” I asked

Chrissy saw a new box enlightened close to her position and quickly opened the sixth box revealing a Bimbo case.

“This is your fourth Bimbo case and the category is Body shape. The random selection is the following: Corset Trained, Hourglass affair, Top of the World and Something to Hold on Too. Emma, unless the audience selects Top of the World, your emaciated body will soon be behind you.”

There were a few seconds long silence and the producer chose to display the audience voting before Jack spoke again:

“Being 5′ 9″, you are quite a tall woman. Therefore, the audience hasn’t gone for the Top of the world choice. By only a few percent the audience chose not to give you a corset trained waist neither. Your new body shape will now be hourglass with 36-23-34 measurements! Most women will be jealous of your body!” said Jack while looking from me to the public like he was speaking of them.

He grinned, and I felt once again the collar activate. I closed my eyes and listened to my body which was tingling from my chest to my tights. I was being remoulded, I could feel my organs rearrange while my chest was toning from its current state, my waist pulled inward, my hips expanded, and my ass firmed up. When it stopped, I reopened my eyes and felt my new body shape with my hands. Gone was the living dead body of a sick woman. It was amazing, Victoria secrets angels would kill for that body and it was mine.

Jack woke me from my dreaming state, “Emma, what a beauty, your body is a killer. It would be a crime to hide it in the future. Even though I miss a little something over here.” he said while roughly pointing at my chest with a wide grin and looking to the audience who cheered loudly.

“Emma, back to our business please, there are still two cases to go, what’s your choice?”

I chose case number 12. Chrissy ran to the flashing box close to falling at one point. The box was opened revealing the Bimbo symbol that was inside.

“Dear audience, my favourite one, Breasts! Chrissy what do you think of this category?”

“Well Jack, with my medical condition, anything would be a clear improvement.”

I was surprised by my own new voice. What I just said appeared quite arrogant somehow saying that the audience had no choice. I was here only for the money and my children’s future. But I didn’t want to lose the public favours being misunderstood.

“Remember Emma that you are the contestant and the audience has the choice in their hands. Well at least within the random list the computer selected. The choices: Man made, Is it a little nippy in here?, The Cleavage Show and To ‘E’ternity and Beyond”

First tie of the evening, and our audience has selected “Is it a little nippy in here?” and “To ‘E’ternity and beyond.”

The crowd cheered when Jack announced the results.

I felt the collar of fate activate and my nearly invisible breasts started to inflate until they reached a very generous EE cup. My nipples were now at attention and clearly visible through the thin fabric of the show costume.

Jack spoke again: “Dear Emma, from now on, your nipples, one inch long, will be erect all the time like if you were in the cold. They will remain very visible unless you wear heavy clothes. Let’s finish it Emma, we still have one more case to open this round, what is your next case number going to be?”

“4!” Emma replied.

“Your 7th cash case! You have $5000!”, Jack roared.

“It is time to listen to the accountant’s proposal. Dear accountant what do you have in mind?”

Jack was now holding the earphone with a look of concentration. After few seconds, he spoke again:

“Emma the Accountant has been touched by your situation and proposes to move you two cash case up to $50,000 if you accept one bimbo change, the category being face. You can of course exit the game as you are with $5,000 or continue for another round in Is She a Bimbo or a …”

“Billionaire” cheered the audience.

“Jack I’m staying in. $50,000 is not enough for my children being taken care of!”

“Good choice Emma! I’m sure the public backs your position. Dear audience stay tuned with us for a new round starting in few minutes.”, finished Jack.