The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Bimbo Bait and Switch

Katie half hummed, half sang along with the music blasting out of her laptop as she prepared for the night’s activities. Completely nude, she bounced her ass up and down with the rhythm of the song as she picked out the perfect outfit. As it came together she grinned, enjoying the thrill that went through her as she imagined how things would go.

She started with her panties, choosing a pair that was simple, pink, and just a little too small. The tight cloth ensured the bare, puffy lips of her sex were outlined perfectly, allowing her to show everything and nothing all at once. The skirt helped as well, the frilly thing barely covering her when she was standing. She knew the slightest shift would ‘accidentally’ give a sneak peek to her cute little bottom, or her soft mound; just as she knew exactly how to move to make it look unintentional.

The shirt was the same, just a simple tank top that fit snugly over her naturally small breasts, but had a low enough neckline where she could give a few nipple slips if she was feeling like she really needed to reel in her watcher.

Finally, she finished the effect by pulling her long, auburn hair into pigtails, smiling sweetly into the mirror while she applied just enough make-up to reinforce her sweet, innocent look. When she was done, she straightened up and posed, batting her long eyelashes and turning her slender hips this way and that.

Though she was nearly nineteen, Katie had been cursed by genetics with a flat chest and an almost boyish body. Coupled with the braces she still had in, she was almost constantly mistaken for a much younger age; even when she wasn’t trying for the look. Now, though, after months of leveraging that look into a steady income, she found herself less resentful towards her underwhelming body.

It had started as a dare, in the midst of a drunken girls’ night she hosted at her place. Her somewhat more adventurous friend Lizzie thought it’d be just hilarious for Katie to go onto a webcam roulette site, just to watch people’s reactions. Katie, after much badgering and a few more long island ice teas, figured ‘why the hell not?’ and went for it.

The response wasn’t what they’d expected. Sure, the first few people to pop up were other bored teens looking for a thrill, but eventually they started running into more interesting fare. It began with one (actually sort of hot, according to Lizzie) shirtless guy, who seemed incredibly interested in his new chat partner.

It started out innocently enough, with Katie playing the part of the blushing virgin, tittering at all of his blunt attempts at flirting. He just ate it up, to the point where he actually left her a personal message afterward, hinting at something more risqué. More than that, he also made mention of money.

The teens laughed it off, giggling about how pathetic and perverted the guy was, but something about it just seemed to affect Katie. While Lizzie went on to goof around with random strangers, Katie stumbled off to the bathroom. Her hand was down her pants before the door even closed behind her, and she gasped when she realized how wet she’d become.

Part of it was the attention... The high school she’d gone to had been filled with girls who’s cup sizes must have swayed the national average. While they would be surrounded by boys, Katie would be sitting on the sidelines with Lizzie, people-watching and making sarcastic comments to hide their envy.

Still, Katie couldn’t blame it all on suddenly being wanted. She couldn’t even pin it on being paid to show off, although that came with more than a little excitement on its own. No, it was the act of being that innocent, curious little girl that had got her going... and she wanted more.

The next week she replied to the guy’s message, after setting up an online account to process his payment. She dressed herself with shaky hands, turned on her webcam, and proceeded to put on her first official show.

Her nervousness only seemed to help her fit the part, and her watcher seemed more than appreciative of her every fumble and stutter. While she’d had a few boyfriends, and sex was certainly nothing new, she’d never really shown off before. Thankfully, the man was more than eager to give her directions, which only seemed to make her more aroused as time went on.

She’d given him the full package, though she hadn’t intended to. Sitting back naked in her chair, Katie had stroked her tight little slit while some strange man called her a good little girl every time she had another of a series of gasping, shuddering orgasms. After the third or fourth, she’d lost count, and lost track of everything else. It was all just Katie-the-good-girl and the man who watched her get off again and again.

When she was done, she was a panting, sweaty mess. She’d never really played with herself much before, but with the things she’d felt, she realized she’d been missing out in a big way. Already she couldn’t wait for her next play date... and then she got the notification of the deposit.

It was a whole lot more than what she was expecting. At least enough to get a new laptop, and probably a better webcam besides. While she was still reeling, she got another email from the guy, asking if it was enough to ‘ensure her discretion’. She answered in the affirmative, but the question got her thinking.

True, she’d enjoyed the experience as much, if not more than the guy, but still... How many guys would pay extra... a LOT extra for her to keep her mouth shut about it all? Sure, she was well over the legal age, but they didn’t know that...

* * *

She snuggled into her big, plush chair, watching herself in the cam before she went fishing. The seat looked like most of the rest of her apartment did now: pink, playful and meant for a much younger girl. She hadn’t even really done it on purpose. One day she thought to herself that it’d be fun to do a show on her bed, and boom, she had to get a pretty pink bedspread. The same went for her bathroom, and then her living room.

Now, she randomly picked up and played with one of her prop dollies while she watched her shows, and on more than one occasion she found herself lounging around her apartment in her ‘work clothes’. Of course, those days were spent mostly lazily masturbating and being too worked up to do much else, but that didn’t matter. Money flowed in better than she’d ever expected or imagined, and it made it hard to worry too much about the future.

Of course, she did feel a little bad about her ill-gotten gains. She’d play and she’d pretend, and by now she didn’t even bother stripping if she wasn’t feeling frisky. As soon as she got a good screen cap of the guy, she’d go into manipulation mode, talking about how she was going to talk to her daddy about the strange man she met online.

Then, when the poor sap was stumbling over himself trying to talk her out of it, she’d bring up wanting a pretty new dress, or maybe some new jewelry... or the newest smartphone. Panicking, her ‘date’ would jump through all her hoops, until Katie found herself just a bit richer, and more than a bit aroused.

Tonight was going to be no different, and she started her routine as normal. Logging into the roulette site, she kept herself hidden until she found that perfect mark. It took a while, flicking past the random weirdoes. Again she considered just setting up with a more static site, but she didn’t want to get any more official than she already was.

Soon she spotted the right guy: sitting in well-decorated room and just handsome enough for her to enjoy herself too. Immediately she put on her youthful persona, sitting back in her chair and waving shyly while making sure the barest hints of her panties were peeking out under her skirt.

“Hiya... I’m Katie. You’re... um... really handsome.” After getting a better look at the man, she realized she wasn’t just saying that. She couldn’t really explain exactly what, but something about him was just impossibly attractive to her.

“Why thank you, Katie. You’re very cute, yourself.”

His response was very simple and matter of fact, but the second she heard the words, Katie just melted. Her cheeks lit up as she blushed, and her pussy was literally throbbing with arousal. It took everything she had not to jump right to the sexier portion of the chat, but she managed. She didn’t want to make him suspicious, or scare him off... If anything, she found herself considering throwing off the act, calling it sexy role-play and seeing if he wanted to go for something more... physical.

‘Don’t be stupid, Katie... If he’s still on the cam, he’s probably some sicko. Just use him, get your money and move on—”

“So, Katie... How old are you?” Like before, the question was plainly said. A lot of the guys asked her that, and she typically responded with a playful “Old enough!” before flashing more panty and keeping them thirsty and distracted. Now though, Katie found herself giggling and blatantly pulling up her skirt.

“Nineteen, sir... I just...” Katie paused for a moment, trying to get back on track mentally while her body went through the motions. While her fingers danced over her damp panties, rubbing the pale, wet cloth up between her puffy lips, her brow furrowed with concentration.

“Just what? You just dress up like this for what? Fun? A trick? Tell me, Katie...”

The man’s voice soothed Katie, and she felt herself slowly relax... Mostly, anyway. He was just so hot, and smart and... Everything about him was making it hard for the horny girl to think of much else but pleasing him in every way she could.

“Well, it started as a trick, sir...” she said, gasping sweetly as she began to tease her puffy nipples through her shirt. “M-my best friend thought it’d be... it’d be fun to go online and tease some guys...”

“Hmmm... Sounds like your friend is just as immature as you are. So did she join you?”

Immediately Katie’s head flooded with crystal clear images of her and Lizzie in front of the webcam. First, they began to slowly, sensuously kiss before things became more passionate. Soon, Katie was moving lower, licking her way down her friend’s body until her cute little ass was in the air and her tongue was sliding deep into...

“N-no sir, we’re not... we’re not lesbians.”

The man smiled at Katie, and she felt her pussy twitch. “We’ll see... You know, Katie, I think it’s clear you need a little help with direction in your life.”

“D-direction, sir?” Katie asked, slipping a hand down under the tight waistband of her tiny, pink panties.

“Well, look at yourself! You spend every night masturbating, showing off to men and then blackmailing them—”

Katie paused for a second... She hadn’t told him about her scheme yet, had she? Of course, she had the feeling that if he had asked, she would’ve been more than forthcoming. Maybe she had...

“Now, I know how it must be for you: a dumb, slutty girl without a body capable of attracting real men...”

“Hey, now! I’m not dumb!” Katie exclaimed, while she fumbled with tugging down her wet panties. With how soaked she was, she didn’t even bother to argue that she wasn’t a slut... plus, she was really, really hoping he’d ask to fuck her, and she didn’t want to give the impression that she’d say anything close to a no.

“It’s okay, Katie! There’s no need to hide it. Just think, day after day, all you’ve done is just sit there and play with yourself, letting your mind go slack and your intellect to dull... But don’t worry, a lot of guys find dumb girls sexy!”

Katie was just about to disagree when she felt an odd sensation wash over her. It felt almost like an orgasm, all by itself and it left her rocking in place, squeezing her hand between her thighs while she continued to stroke herself. Rather than dissipate, the feeling seemed to seep further into her, only to sink into her mind while her body went haywire with pleasure.

Dumb girls are sexy... Dumb girls are sexy...

Giggling at the silly voice in her head, Katie found herself nodding back to the man. Even if she wasn’t dumb, why would she ever try to be otherwise? Dumb girls were sexy, and Katie the slut, definitely wanted to be sexy.

“You are sooo right!” the teen said, trying to look as unintelligent as she could. Eyes unfocused, she let her mouth hang open slightly while she twirled some of her hair around her finger. Her other hand was still rapidly rubbing her clit as if on instinct, the pleasure just fading into the background of her throbbing body.

“Oh yeah? About what?”

Katie blinked a couple of times, looking confused. “Oh, about all that sexy, dumb stuff! I’m super sorry I tried to pretend, but I’m like, a total dum-dum! That, uh... that means you think I’m sexy, right?”

The man grinned at the masturbating girl, which only caused her to stroke faster. “Well, that’s only part of the equation. You see, real men want a girl who’s more ‘grown-up’ if you know what I mean.”

“Grown-up? But, I told you, I’m like, nineteen!”

“True, but you certainly don’t look the part. You’re rather lacking in a few very important areas...”

For the first time in months, Katie felt self-conscious about her breast size. She’d spent so long with so many men ogling and appreciating her look, she’d forgotten how shamefully small she was. It was especially apparent now, now that she’d realized what real men really wanted. Of course they wanted a stupid girl with great, big titties! A girl like that would be as sexy as you got! She could practically see it now, her breasts swelling up until they became the perfect advertisement that she was dumb and ready to fuck anyone, anywhere.

“Just imagine it, Katie... With big, beautiful tits, no one would ever treat you like anything but the stupid slut you are...”

Groping one of her meager breasts, Katie began to writhe in her chair. All the touching she’d been doing seemed to crash down on her all at once, all of it amplified by the fantasy of being the perfect, busty fucktoy.

“You’d give anything to look sexy... to become the dumb, big-titted slut you’ve always dreamt of being...”

Katie nodded, biting her lip as she felt her climax build, pushing the limits of her body and her sanity. Even as her pleasure grew, she felt it as before, spreading through her and pulsing through her mind. With every throb, every blazing spark, she could practically feel another fuse in her brain fizzle out and go dark. It didn’t matter that her thoughts were growing dim, aside from how good it made her feel.

Toes clenched and body shaking, Katie cried out as she experienced the most intense orgasm of her life. Drool spilled from her open mouth as she shuddered and moaned; her glistening, wet lips looking incredibly similar to her dribbling, bare slit. Right then, if someone had told her about that comparison, she’d have been more than flattered; thanking them profusely while she sunk to her knees...

“I’m going to help you, Katie... But first, you’re going to help me...”

Leaning back in her chair, Katie felt wave after wave of pleasure, and more, washing over her. The man’s words echoed in her head, seeming to bounce off of unknown pleasure centers inside her with every reiteration. What she was feeling was so intense, she barely even registered her own sudden orgasm, nor the strange light that seemed to shimmer out of her monitor.

* * *

By the time Katie recovered, she was drenched in sweat and more. Her brain felt numb in the best way possible, and the hazy way her thoughts slogged through her mind made her giggle. She giggled more when she realized she was completely nude, her clothes scattered around her chair.

“Oh my gawd! Look at that slut!”

Katie blinked a few times at the feminine voice coming out of her speakers. She was still idly touching her clit as she straightened up, her belly and thighs twitching with every stroke of her hypersensitive nub. Gone was her mystery man, that hot, and very smart voyeur who had helped her realize what she really wanted. Instead, three teenage girls stared back at her blatantly slutty display.

“What a skank!”

“I dunno, I think she’s kinda hot...”

“EWWW, GROSS!!”

The girls went back and forth for a while, while Katie collected herself. She noted, even in her muddled state, that none of the girls made a move to close the page, or even to move to the next cam. She knew they were curious about what she’d do next... or maybe they just wanted more.

It was odd though... Katie could plainly remember not being into girls before. She’d been in enough locker rooms, and seen enough random porn to know that really wasn’t her thing. Now though, with her attentive all-girl audience, she found herself heating back up and filling her with even more confusion. Still, she knew she was a slut either way, and sluts were definitely not choosy.

“Hi, girls... I’m Katie!” she said, waving at the teens and winking. Two of the girls made a show of acting disgusted, but Katie could see the way they looked at her... The last girl waved back, gently licking her lips.

“I’ve been sooo lonely tonight... Can you keep me company for a while?” Katie said, running her hand up and down her sticky, wet inner thigh. Again, her response was two theatrical outcries and one eager nod. “What’s your name, cutie?”

While the other two girls made gagging noises and flailed behind her, the curious girl leaned closer to the webcam. “M-Mellissa,” she said, shyly. The girl’s body was not so shy, and Katie could see a pair of thick, fat nipples poking out from under her shirt.

“Well, Melissa... I feel sooo exposed right now. I might have to cover up, unless...”

“Unless?” Melissa asked, her breath speeding up, causing her sizeable chest to rise and fall enticingly.

“See, it’s so awkward being the only one all naked like this... Maybe if one of you stripped down, too, I’d feel more comfortable. Comfortable enough to do more...”

Melissa blushed harder, glancing back and forth between the sexual display on the screen, and her tittering friends. A conflicted, almost pained look washed across her face a moment, while her hands slowly fiddled with the bottom hem of her shirt. She gave one more look at her friends, gave a long sigh, and pulled her shirt off over her head.

The room went silent for a moment, the other two girls staring in disbelief as Melissa reached back and undid the clasp on her bra. Utterly topless, the girl smiled back at Katie; her eyebrow raised as if to say ‘Your turn.’

“Holy shit, Melissa!”

“W-what are you—”

Melissa barely even noticed the way her friends reacted to her sudden toplessness. Her eyes and mind were firmly on Katie’s spread thighs, and the way the other woman had begun to touch herself. Melissa even reciprocated, beginning to gently caress her breasts as she watched, and was watched in return.

The other girls fell silent as they watched the scene in front of them. Gone was the pretend disgust, replaced with simple shock and... something else. Katie smiled softly, as she looked to the two others.

“It’s okay, girls... Look, Melissa’s already taken the plunge. It wouldn’t be weird at all if you joined in, too...”

Melissa looked up, tugging firmly at her nipples and shivering with lust. “Come on, Camille... We both know you’ve been checking me out pretty much every time you think I’m not paying attention.”

One of the girls, a petite redhead, began to shake her head furiously. “No way! I’m not like that, I swe-mmmmf! Mmmmm....”

The girl’s protests were cut off by Melissa’s lips. For a second, Camille made a show of struggling, but she couldn’t keep up the act. Soon, she was kissing back passionately, her hands flashing up to Melissa’s bare tits and squeezing them with unabashed enthusiasm.

Katie just sat back and let her mind wander to thoughts of dirty sex and bigger tits, while the last girl in the room stared at her friends. As Melissa and Camille tumbled to the floor together, the shocked blonde stepped back; the look on her face making it seem as though she thought being a lesbian was contagious.

“I-I don’t know what’s going on, but there’s no w-way I’m doing... that!”

Katie just watched, idly playing with herself while the young blonde had a mini breakdown. “Well... what do you like, then?”

The girl shook, as though startled by Katie’s sudden question. “W-what do you mean?”

“I mean... if you’re not into licking a tight, little pussy... what gets you off?”

The teen shivered in place, her eyes darting to the door, and then to the two girls making out messily below her, and then back to Katie’s dripping pussy. “I’m not into girls... I l-like... I love cock!”

The girl’s face erupted in panic, and she covered her mouth as if it had betrayed her. Slowly, she pulled her hands away, and the moment they had begun to drop down to her sides, she spoke up again. “I love cock so much; I just can’t stop thinking about it!”

Again, she tried to cover her mouth, but this time her hands jumped to her chest instead. As her hands kneaded her tits, the girl began to roll her hips slowly. With each gyration, and each rough squeeze, the look of surprise seemed a little less pronounced, leaving nothing but dumb lust on her lightly make-upped face.

“Gawd... I love cock so fucking much... sucking it... drinking down his cum... taking him in my... my...”

Two pairs of feminine hands reached up and began to help the girl strip, piece by piece. Then, two very naked girls began rubbing their bodies against her legs, their fingers slowly exploring every inch of her, working their way up, up, up.

“Think how hot it’d be,” Katie began, her eyes locked on the other girl’s, “to suck on a big, thick cock, while two cute, slutty girls fight over your cum-filled pussy?”

The girl shuddered, her hips bucking just a little harder. Melissa barely managed to pull her eyes away long enough to turn back to the camera for a moment. “Well, maybe Camille would do that, but I’m definitely not into... into...”

Melissa shook her head a second, looking confused. She licked her lips before gently touching them, as if tasting something strange all of a sudden. Once she was done, a sultry smile spread on her face.

“Mmmmm, yeah... Camille can take the front all by herself. I know just what I’d want...” said Melissa, as she crawled across the floor towards her friend. Kneeling behind the shuddering blonde, she began licking her lips again. “Leigh... bend over.”

She did as she was told, panting hard as her friends slipped under her.

While Katie couldn’t see what was going on, she could certainly hear the loud, sloppy slurping noises coming from the girls, and she could plainly see the young blonde’s pleasure on her blushing face. It was clear she had a far different perspective on girls from the way she clutched at Camille’s slender shoulders.

As it was, she’d already begun to moan, begging her friends to keep going, and to go faster. Neither girl responded verbally, but Katie could see their movements become even more frenzied with Leigh’s urgings. In fact, all three teens were so caught up in their orgy, they didn’t even notice the door swing open behind them.

“What are you guys doing in- H-holy shit!” An older man stepped into the doorway, gawking at the scene in front of him. He stammered in surprise, though he fell silent when Camille and Melissa sidled up to him; pressing their tight, youthful bodies against his muscular frame. Leigh stayed in place, bent over and exposed, wiggling her ass in silent offering to the cock she craved.

Katie watched as the man took his place behind the panting teen, while his fly was steadily undone by two very horny girls. The moment his cock was free, he entered Leigh, utterly without hesitation. Thrusting inside her again and again, he was urged on by both Melissa and Camille, each of whom seemed utterly enraptured by it all.

As turned on as she was, Katie found herself yawning all of a sudden. She felt drained, as though something as natural as masturbating to other women was a tiresome event. In fact, in seconds she began to nod off, though she fought for every second of consciousness. She desperately wanted to see what would happen, but she simply didn’t have the energy. Slowly, she drifted to sleep, with the sound of a young girl being filled with cum serving as her lullaby.

* * *

Katie awoke straddling her pillow, her head swimming with half-remembered fantasies and impossible memories. She had no idea how she’d even managed to get to her bed, but that took a backseat to the nagging feeling that she really, really needed to go do something. That same feeling kept tugging at her mind as she went about her morning routine, and she found her brow furrowing as she applied her make-up, slipped on a tight miniskirt and tank top, and settled in her computer chair once more.

Like she did every morning, Katie browsed site after site filled with bolted-on tits and shameless sluts. As usual, the images made her feel a heady mixture of arousal and envy, and she got herself off again and again to thoughts of being just like the women in the pictures. Then, when she’d finally came enough to satisfy her cravings for a moment, she exhaustedly checked her email.

She was such an airhead that it took her three tries to even get to the right site, and then it took a few more to actually put in the right password. All the words on the sight just seemed so big and confusing, and the reading just made her head hurt. Still, it was worth it when she saw she had a new message. It was from an unfamiliar address, but for some reason just seeing it made her tingle with anticipation.

“Katie,

After helping those poor, confused girls last night, I truly believe you’re ready for the next step. I know your deepest, most fervent desire, and I’m going to help you achieve it. Enclosed is the address of a trusted colleague of mine, who I’ve notified of your arrival. Your stay with him should be brief, but please instruct your lovely friend Lizzie to house sit. I’m certain she’ll enjoy your furnishings more than you do now.”

Katie stopped reading long enough to take a quick look around her room. He was right... the garish colors and childish décor just didn’t do anything for her anymore. Of course, her surroundings were much less important than the needs of her body, and if one of her prospective lovers wanted to fuck her over one of her old oversized teddy bears, she’d be more than happy to let him. She smiled briefly at the thought and moved on to the rest of the email.

“I’ve also included a little treat, which you’ll find below. Feel free to enjoy yourself before you leave for your new life.

-Sincerely, Craig”

Katie was amazed she was able to read the email so clearly, but she also felt guilty. She didn’t want to be one of those stuck-up smart girls who don’t get to have any fun. As it was, she was frowning right up until she got to the attached images, which caused her to gasp in sudden arousal.

Three perfect, firm backsides filled the first picture, presented hip to hip. Each girl had a trickle of cum spilling out of each well-used hole. The second image was one rump, which was being eagerly cleaned by Melissa’s tongue. The teen’s face had a look of utter bliss. Another picture showed Leigh being taken from behind, while happily lapping away at another girl’s sex.

Image after image was attached, featuring the girls enjoying themselves, each other, and several different men. Katie stared at each picture, soaking in the blatant display of enviable sluttiness while she played with herself. By the time she’d reached the end of the set, her skirt was soaked and her wrist was sore. Still, the mindless self-indulgence had lulled her brain into a nice, pleasant mush, and she was giggling to herself as she half-heartedly cleaned herself.

Standing up, she found herself dialing her phone without even realizing it. Confused, she held the device to her ear, idly teasing her nipple as it rang.

“Hello?”

It took a moment for Katie to recognize the woman on the other end of the line. “Lizzie?”

“Oh hey, girl! I haven’t heard from you in ages! How’ve you been?”

“Um... good, I think? Busy with... uh, stuff. Hey, do you wanna come over and like, housesit and stuff?”

“So wait, you don’t call me for months, and now you want me to housesit? What’s going on?”

Katie scrunched up her face, trying really hard to think. She knew she had to get Lizzie to housesit... the super smart man had said so and everything. Thankfully, out of nowhere, an idea popped into her head.

“I’m sorry I haven’t really been in touch; my new job has pretty much eaten up most of my time. But... I met a guy, and it’s getting kind of serious. He invited me to spend the weekend with him, and, well, I was kind of hoping you could be my anchor.”

“Anchor?”

“You know, in case it goes south and I’ve got to come home and cry... it’ll save you a drive.”

As she listened to Lizzie laugh, Katie found herself slowly spacing out again. Already images of those lucky, cum-soaked girls was flooding back into her empty head, leaving her impatient for something hard between her legs... or maybe something soft.

“Plus, if it doesn’t work out, you can totally be my date instead,” she said, imagining going down on her best friend, and smiling at the thought. She was disappointed when Lizzie’s reply was just more laughter. That disappointment didn’t stop her from enjoying her fantasy, however.

“Fine, fine! When do you want me over?”

“A-as soon as you can...”

* * *

Lizzie arrived about an hour later, bags in hand. Part of her was excited to see her friend again, but... She hadn’t exactly sought Katie out during their time apart. It had started that night when they’d both gotten drunk. Lizzie had talked Katie into playing around online, telling her it’d be funny and all that.

In reality, Lizzie was kind of hoping Katie would get worked up and crazy, maybe even going a little too far on camera. Then, when the moment was right, Lizzie would make her move, and she’d finally have a chance with her own bit of forbidden fruit. Unfortunately, the whole thing had backfired. Katie had stormed off to the bathroom just to avoid her, and the girls had sort of drifted apart after that.

Uncertain of what to expect, Lizzie knocked on the door cautiously, only to jump when it opened almost instantly. Stunned, she just stood there as Katie burst out, pulling her into a tight embrace that left Lizzie breathless... though not as much as Katie’s outfit.

The petite object of her desire was wearing a tiny pink skirt that just barely covered her in the front. The tank top she was wearing was even more scandalous, the sheer fabric doing nothing to hide her friend’s pink, puffy nipples. Soft as they were, Lizzie could feel them poking her as they hugged.

Katie held her for a little too long, though Lizzie was just as reluctant to break away. She was lost in the scent of her friend’s candy-sweet perfume, and the soft stroke of Katie’s hands on her back. The smaller girl was pressed up against her closely enough that Lizzie could feel warm breath tickling her. It was all just so perfect, that when Katie began to gently nuzzle and kiss her neck, all she could do was softly moan.

Lizzie just staggered in place after Katie stepped back, and she obediently followed her friend inside. The scent of sex filled the apartment, but Lizzie hardly noticed. Her eyes were glued to Katie’s ass wiggling under her little skirt, causing Lizzie to gasp when her hostess abruptly bent over.

Katie, apparently oblivious to how she might look to anyone else, had begun fiddling with the laces on her shoes. The stupid things had been just too complicated for her, and no matter how hard she’d strained her befuddled brain, she hadn’t been able to figure out how to get them to stay put.

While Katie struggled, Lizzie stared. The tiny skirt had slipped up the moment the other girl bent down, giving Lizzie an unobstructed view of her friend’s perfect pussy. She watched the steady, noticeable drip of juices with unabashed hunger. Before she knew it, she’d started moving closer, reaching out her hand...

Rather than surprise, Katie cooed at the touch, wiggling back against the slender, feminine fingers without a hint of shame or hesitation. This left Lizzie even more stunned than before, simply standing there as her previously straight friend fucked herself on her hand. She watched as Katie rolled her hips, milking her fingers with the tightest pussy she’d ever felt. Then, mere moments after they began, she began to feel Katie’s slit twitch, as the petite girl started moaning in obvious orgasm.

“Oh my gawd, thank you! I totally needed that!” Katie said, straightening up. She turned around and gave Lizzie a playful peck on the cheek before mincing off to finish her preparations... with her untied shoelaces trailing along in the puddle behind her.

Everything was so strange, and Lizzie knew she should be reacting much more than she was. Her friend’s apartment reeked of sex and looked like a daycare, and the girl herself was acting like some kind of airheaded slut. Yet, as Lizzie tried to process it all, rubbing her sex-slick fingers together, she couldn’t seem to muster any sort of alarm. If anything, she just wanted more.

She followed after Katie in a daze, her own body begging for the same treatment she’d just given her friend. She found the other girl absentmindedly packing a small suitcase, shaking her hips in time with some saccharine music blaring out of her laptop. The music video was almost more annoying, with brightly flashing lights flaring around a trio of scantily clad girls.

Trying to ignore it, Lizzie instead focused on the surreal scene of Katie’s damp thighs, and the feeling of wetness between her own fingers. The video kept pulling her back, however, as it became more compelling with every bright strobe.

She walked over in front of the laptop, her thoughts being drowned out by the thumping beat. Mindlessly she stared, watching the three starlets prance about the stage. They smiled and posed as they sang, their skirts flipping up flirtatiously. Lizzie smiled back dreamily, nodding her head in time with the rhythm.

More oddity slipped through the thick fog that had filled her head. She began to notice certain things that were out of place on the stage, like little piles of dirty clothes, and a boy band poster taped to the back wall. Even the girls started to seem different, their routine gradually becoming less graceful and much more erotic.

Lizzie was treated to the sight of the young divas coming together in a flurry of sequins and soft flesh. No longer were they dancing. While the rhythm remained, it served only to work as a metronome for the steady stroking of girlish fingers against smooth, bare mounds. Giggling, they explored each other’s bodies as they tumbled to the stage, which had begun to look more and more like ratty carpeting.

Though the music had faded, Lizzie still found herself moving to the inaudible beat. Her ass bounced back and forth, even as she felt her yoga pants being tugged down to her ankles. If anything, being exposed only caused her to move more seductively, her body taking control while her mind was off on vacation.

Gripping the desk in front of her with both hands, Lizzie bent over more; never once taking her eyes off of the orgy unfolding on the laptop. Despite not having the mental energy or the effort to look back, she still definitely felt when Katie began to gently caress, and then kiss her firm backside.

She gasped as the other girl’s tongue began drifting lower, leaving a trail of warm wetness in its wake. More than that, she gave a low grunt when Katie reached her tight asshole and began licking in earnest. Then, when her friend reached up and began toying with her clit at the same time, she practically came right then and there.

It was all too much: the cute girls on the screen writhing in Sapphic embrace was already one of the sexiest things she’d ever seen, but the feel of her best friend’s mouth exploring her while she watched... it was impossible to parse.

Unable to make sense of what was going on, and being totally overwhelmed by pleasure, Lizzie simply let go. She didn’t have to think, she just had to feel, and want, and serve...

* * *

Katie was all sunshine and smiles as she stepped into the building she’d been led to. The afternoon had just been so fun! She’d gotten to play with her best friend Katie, and then everyone on the bus had been super nice, too!

One guy had been especially sweet, letting her sit on his lap the entire way to the office. He thought she was really pretty, and he even proved it by letting her feel his erection under her. Flattered as she was, she couldn’t help but pull his cock out halfway through the trip, and she spent the remaining duration bouncing up and down with him inside of her. A few people were shocked and called her slut, but that only made everything feel so much hotter.

Mincing up to the reception desk, Katie couldn’t help but gawk enviously at the girl sitting behind it. Blonde and flawless, the woman had the biggest pair of tits the young girl had ever seen. They rested heavily on the desk, as if they were too big to sit up with. The sheer size of them would’ve been a problem if the woman had had to use a keyboard, but Katie didn’t see anything of the sort around. In fact, it looked like the busty woman didn’t have anything to do at all, aside from smiling and looking slutty.

As Katie approached, she realized why the woman looked so blissful... or rather, she heard. The sound of muffled buzzing drifted up alongside the scent of perfume and pussy, and she began to notice the receptionist was ever so slightly grinding her hips.

“O-oh... Oh! Welcome! Do you have a... a... Wow, you’re like... really cute!” the receptionist chirped, between gasps.

Katie blushed. “Th-thanks... You’re really, really hot, too... Your tits are like, perfect.”

The receptionist shuddered, opening her plump, dick sucking lips and giving out a moan. “P-please... s-say it again...” she pleaded, pawing at her breasts ineffectually.

Confused, Katie said again “Uh, your tits are perfect?”

With her eyes rolling back in her head, the woman began to buck in intense pleasure, her tits jiggling and slapping on the desk in front of her. Katie watched in fascination and lust, debating whether she should lend a hand, or simply stare and touch herself instead. She had begun to reach forward when she heard someone approach.

“Sweet Tits, what did I tell you about cumming during- Oh, hello! You must be the new girl Craig was sending us. I’m Dr. Porter!”

Katie turned to him, expecting a handshake or something. Instead, the man reached forward, flipped up Katie’s shirt, and began groping her tiny tits in an almost distracted way.

“Hmmm, not much to work with here... I usually like better starting points, but I guess this’ll have to do...”

While he fondled her, Katie felt her mind go slack, and her body heat up. Each squeeze was like a thousand hands sliding over her body in the most seductive way, and she quivered at his inspection. Soon his hands moved lower, dropping her skirt to the floor with one quick tug. Then, grabbing her firmly by the shoulders, he turned her around until she was facing the panting, jiggling receptionist. A single hand on her bare back told her what was required, and she bent over without a word.

Mere inches from the other woman’s expansive chest, Katie was already feeling worked up... and then Porter resumed his inspection. Thick fingers pushed into her tight slit, and she felt her pussy squirt embarrassingly. It was still dripping when the man brought his wet fingers up to her ass and pushed them easily inside.

As shameful as it was, she’d never felt so turned on in her entire life. Her mind was abuzz with wants, needs and fantasies she’d never before felt or thought about, and her body was echoing every bit of it. Even when he finally took his hand away, she could still feel him; almost like a phantom lover exploring her body.

“Sweet Tits, why don’t you give our girl here a little idea of what to expect for the next twenty-four hours... if she accepts our treatment, of course.”

The receptionist looked up with a dopey smile, gently stroking her fat tits as she eyed Katie’s bare body. “Y-you’re gonna cum... again and again, while your boobies get bigger and bigger. You’ll... get, uh... dumber than your pussy... dumber than your titties, and they’ll like, do your thinking for you. And, umm... I dunno, but it’s all super sexy!”

Dr. Porter was gently stroking his hand over Katie’s ass, while she wiggled back against him. Every word the other women said sounded sooo hot... She wanted that, more than she wanted anything else.

“How does that sound, Katie? We can make you into a stupid, slutty bimbo like Sweet Tits here, with breasts so big, people will barely even see the girl behind them. Of course, we’ll work on your other parts as well... bigger lips for better blowjobs, more sensitive everything. You’ll barely be able to walk without cumming all over yourself.”

“Y-yes... please...” Katie moaned.

“Good girl,” the doctor said, moving around behind the bent over teen. Grabbing her slender hips, he pushed inside of her with one firm thrust that left Katie breathless. Already she could feel her mind going blank with pleasure, her entire self being reduced to little more than a toy to be used. She welcomed it with open arms, and open everything else, leaving a puddle of her dwindling intellect between her spread legs.

* * *

Kiki was on all fours, noisily sucking a thick cock in her mouth, while trying her hardest to fit the dick in her ass even deeper inside her. It was hard to manage while also trying to balance her altered body on the floor of the limo, but she pulled it off with single-minded determination. All she thought about, all she could think about was how to fuck better and harder, while her body took over.

She felt a satisfying spray of cum coat the insides of her ass, and the not-so-gentle slap of a man’s hand on her rump. The contact made the round globes of her backside jiggle and sway; almost to the point of losing her balance. Thankfully, the hefty weight of her chest pressed underneath her helped her stability enough that she didn’t lose a beat with her mouth. Her reward was another treat spraying across her tongue to be swallowed with eager gulps.

The men pulled out and left, hopping out of the limo without a single backwards glance. Like before, Kiki immediately felt the urge to fix her make-up, and to make herself pretty for the next person who wanted to use her. And, just like before, the feeling of lipstick across her fat lips, coupled with the full feeling inside her, was just enough to push her over the edge. She came loudly, almost theatrically; making sure she put on the perfect display even in the throes of her orgasm.

She was still shaking as the limo came to a stop in front of a new place. She sat back, legs spread to show she was ready as she waited for her next lover to come inside. The door opened, but this time no one came inside. Still she waited, giggling slightly as she scooped up a bit of cum she’d missed on one of her massive tits. Her eyes flickered as she sucked it off of her finger, her head bobbing on its own over the sticky digit.

“You’re home?” came a familiar voice, quickly followed by someone appearing at the opened car door.

It took her a few moments to recognize Lizzie, and not simply because of how horny she was. Her friend looked... different. Her brown hair was done up in tight pigtails, which swished over her slender shoulders and down over the front of her tight, pink shirt. It was odd though, Kiki remembered Lizzie having bigger tits before. Now though, the mounds pushing out from her friend’s t-shirt were small; barely noticeable aside from the twin points of her stiff nipples.

“L-Lizzie?” Kiki said, confused.

The other girl nodded. “I’ve been a good girl while you were gone! I watched a lot of videos with the sexy man, and got to play with all your toys!”

Kiki spread her thighs wider as the girl climbed inside, making room.

“He said if I was a good girl, I could ride in his great big car, and we’d go have lots of fun at his house... and on the way.”

For a moment, Kiki showed a small hint of intelligence, her face scrunching as if trying to force a thought about how odd this situation felt. All of that faded the moment Lizzie crawled between her legs, and by the time the car started rolling, everything was just right again...