The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Billy The Experiment

PART 5

After a short rest, the woman got up and slipped her feet back into her sandals, then stepped over me and left the room. While she was gone I tried to regain some composure and began working at my bonds again. When she left, she apparently took my lust with her and now all I wanted was for this whole sick ordeal to be over and to be free again. I groped at the knots of the ropes binding my wrists, but they were too tight and just out of reach. My fingertips would just brush the knots but I could not get a grip to work with. Of course, as I was squirming and moaning for release, the dogs came back over and started nosing about again.

Both dogs were sporting huge erections as they padded about my helpless body, their red members long and thick and dangling from their sheathes. One of them, Moose I think, began sniffing at the crack of my ass again while the other began licking at the sweat and juices drying on my face. I told them to stop, but they ignored me, happily going about their business with tails wagging.

I had just gotten the idea to try and work at the ropes on my knees and ankles thinking that if I could walk, I could at least run away, when I heard the slap of the woman’s sandals on the hardwood floor as she came back into the room. I turned to watch her approach through the dog’s legs and saw that she had washed up and changed her clothes; a new pair of shorts and a summer tank top that made her breasts seem large. Her legs were a little thick, but looked good to me, tanned and muscular as she walked. Her whole body seemed to glow as she gave me a dazzling smile. I saw that she was carrying another beer bottle and a digital camera.

She set the beer down on the table next to her chair then picked up the remote for the television and turned it on, raising the volume. She then started strolling about me, and before long I heard the whir of the camera as she began taking photos.

“Your name is Bill Higgins, right?” she asked, snapping another picture. I closed my eyes and nodded. “Speak up, Bill. I’m recording this. My son got me this camera for Christmas a couple years ago. It’s top of the line...digital. I can take about twenty-four pictures on a floppy disk and slip it right into the floppy drive of my computer and the pictures come right up. It also records audio as well on a separate disk, so when I ask you something, I want you to answer loud and clear...okay?”

“Yes, Ma’am.” She stopped circling me and stood by my head, snapping another picture.

“Good boy. Now, what’s your name?”

“My name’s Bill Higgins...” (click/whirrrr)

“Tell me where you live, Bill.” I did. (Click/whirrrr)

“Tell me your phone number.” I told her. (Click/whirrrr)

I told her things about my life; my job, my roommate, my family. I didn’t want to. It was humiliating, but something in my head made me want to tell her everything. She recorded it all on film and audio for posterity.

She placed a foot on my neck and applied a bit of pressure, just enough to make it hard to breathe, causing me to squirm. “Do you like that, Bill?” she asked, and I grunted out that I did. She took another picture, then paused for a moment exchanging floppy disks in her camera. In seconds she was ready for more.

“Do you like being tied up, Bill? Are you into bondage?” she asked...

“Yes, Ma’am.” I wanted to say ‘no’, but for some reason it came out wrong. (click/whirrrr)

“I found you tied up, Bill. Is that right?”

“Yes, Ma’am.” (click/whirrrr)

“So this is all of your own accord, right? You wanted to be tied up like this?”

“Yes, Ma’am.” (click/whirrrr)

“And when I found you, naked, bound and gagged in the elevator, you were hoping that someone would find you and keep you tied up, right? Kidnap you maybe... even torture you?” I answered yes to every question. “Have you done that before?... Do you get tied up often?... Tell me how you’ve been tied up before...” She seemed to ask all the right questions that would get an answer she wanted. She never asked who had tied me up, or anything that I could not answer, and try as I might, I could not hold back the truth. She slid her foot up onto my face-

“What about feet, Bill? Do you like feet?” She pressed down on my cheek and snapped another picture while I answered affirmative, then changed disks again. By what she had said before, she now had almost fifty pictures of me.

“It’s not just the feet though, is it? You like shoes too, don’t you, Bill?”

“Yes, Ma’am.” (click/whirrrr)

“Do you like my feet and shoes, Bill?”

“Yes, Ma’am” (click/whirrrr)

“How much?”

“Very much...” (click/whirrrr)

“Show me, Bill. Show me how much you like my pretty feet and shoes.” She adjusted her stance, rolling my head so I was facing up, then placing her foot so the front half of her sandal was over my mouth. She held the camera, getting me in focus again... “Kiss the sole of my shoe, Bill.” I did, and she took another picture.

“Again...” (click/whirrrr)

“Again...” (click/whirrrr)

“Lick it, Bill. Lick the sole of my sandal clean.” I did, while she snapped pictures. It wasn’t really dirty, as I had already cleaned it not too long ago, but this was all for show. “That’s it, Bill...Keep licking...Show me some tongue...Harder! Let me hear it...That’s it...”

“How does it make you feel, Bill...” she asked, “licking the sole of my shoe. The lowest part of my body. The part I walk on in the filth and grime of the streets. God knows what I step in, Bill. Dirt and mud...old gum and spit. I have dogs, Bill, and I’ve probably even accidentally stepped in their shit and urine. Hell, I stepped in yours before, in the elevator when you peed. Doesn’t that bother you, Bill?” I looked up at her with pleading eyes as I licked the sole of her sandal for all I was worth and saw her depress the camera button again.

“Nnnnuhhh...” She raised her foot a bit, and I followed with my tongue straining to reach it.

“What was that, Bill?”

“No, Ma’am. It doesn’t matter. I want to lick your shoes clean. Please...” She chuckled, and lowered her foot back to my lips for one final shot.

She stepped away then and placed the camera on the table, then took a long swallow of beer. She smiled wickedly as she looked down at my helplessness, rubbing the condensation of the bottle against her forehead and the exposed flesh of her breasts. “Sure is hot today, eh Bill? Not that you seem to care though.”

She prodded my engorged penis with the toe of her sandal, laughing as it waved at her then stopped at attention. “You’re really loving this. And God, can you stay hard a long time without coming.” She was right about that. I had been erect since waking up in the laundry room, my penis only going down slightly now and then, but never totally limp. Now that she pointed it out, I thought it strange, as usually I spurted my meager load in a heartbeat. I had never lasted so long, and now I realized that it was starting to hurt. My balls were aching for release.

She set the beer back on the table and stepped over me, one foot planted on either side. I wondered what she was up to, then felt her grip my arms and help me up into a kneeling position. She prodded me forward, slowly, waddling me on my knees as the dogs danced about us, wondering what new game this was. I almost fell twice, but she steadied me until I was kneeling before a low hassock, then pushed me forward so that I fell across it on my belly.

“Time for something new, Bill.” She walked in front of me and gathered my trailing leash, jerking on my collar until I scooted forward so that my butt was in the air and my head was just touching the floor. She took the leash then and ran it back underneath the footstool. She pulled it taut, then grabbed for my cock and balls and looped the end about my groin several times before tying it off. I could still raise my head somewhat, but it pulled on my balls when I tried. Satisfied with that, she moved around behind me and I felt her fingers worrying the knots at the rope about my knees. When that rope was removed, she ran it across my body then under the stool, looping it first to my left arm, then tying off the other end to my right, then again to the left. This kept my arms pinned down as well as drawing my elbows in close together, and kept me from moving about from side to side on the hassock. She went behind me again, and almost as quickly removed the rope that bound my ankles together. She spread my legs apart, kicking at them until I adjusted my stance as she wanted. I then felt her looping the rope about my knees and fastening them tightly to the legs of the stool.

She circled me then, looking me over, occasionally checking the knots she had tied and the tautness of the bonds. Finally, as an afterthought, I felt her shoving a pillow under my stomach. She slapped my ass, ordering me up until she got it into place. This left my butt a few inches higher, and tightened the ropes even more.

“That should do it.” She took some more photos from every angle, circling my bound body several times. At one point she crouched down right in front of me and grabbed a handful of hair. She jerked my head up until I was crying out in pain and snapped several close-ups of my humiliation. When she let my head go it bounced off the floor with a loud thump.

“Uh-oh...” she giggled in a singsong voice, as she strolled around behind me again.

I heard her drinking more beer, then doing something else; rattling some plastic. The dogs jumped right up, panting, their tongues lolling as they licked their lips in anticipation. I felt her slap something cold against my ass, then began smearing it about.

“I love my dogs, Bill. They’re like my babies now that my husband is gone and my son has moved away. I buy them little toys when I can. I feed them well, steak and liver. They eat better than me some days.” She laughed as she smeared whatever it was deeply into the crack of my ass. It was cool and slimy, and felt oddly like raw meat. I realized then that it was a slice of liver, and I knew what was coming next...

“Nooo...” I whined. “Please...”

“Patience, Bill. I know you’re eager, but we have to get it right.” She came around by my head and rubbed the disgusting meat over my face, smearing me with its blood and smell. I gagged, wanting to vomit, but she ignored me, and ordered me to open my mouth. I did as I was told, no hesitation. She slid the slice of liver in halfway and told me to bite down, ordering me to hold it there.

The dogs were whining now, almost frantic as they pranced around me. She had to shoo them away as she took more pictures of my face. Finally, as she backed away, the bigger of the two started nuzzling me in the ass, licking at the blood and juices the woman had smeared there. She laughed, recording it all as the other came up to my face and started licking it.

“Rocko’s going to want that meat, Bill. Don’t you let him have it though. Hang onto it until I say otherwise. If you give it up, I’ll have to punish you.” As if on cue, Rocko bit into the liver that was hanging out of my mouth and started pulling on it, trying to take it away. He was growling, trying to dominate me and force me to let go, but I bit down all the harder, fearing reprisal. The lady laughed as she took pictures of our little game of tug-o-war.

Meanwhile, Moose’s tongue was probing ever deeper into my ass. With my legs spread so wide, his long tongue could dive in far beyond the depth of the liver’s residue. I shivered with every lap, and found it ever harder to concentrate on biting down on the meat in my mouth. My erection was throbbing with every thrust of his tongue, but it would not explode. I was starting to sweat again, in excitement and frustration and fear of what I knew would soon happen, as well as the heat in the apartment. The room seemed to exude sex and tension, and all the while I could hear the (click/whirrrr) of the camera in the background.

I moaned in frustration as Moose’s tongue slid out of my ass and disappeared. I missed the feeling of its soft, probing warmth. I blushed in shame, realizing that I had been enjoying having a dog lick at my butt. A second later I screamed in shock and panic as I felt his weight fall across my back. His front paws settled on either side of me on the hassock, his claws digging into the fabric while his rear legs clamped down alongside my hips. I felt his stiff member slapping up against my ass, his precum dripping onto my legs. He whined and growled in frustration, not being able to find my ‘pussy’.

When I had cried out, I of course lost my battle with Rocko as he jerked the meat from my mouth. I heard the lady tsk-ing as she snapped more photos of Moose mounting my ass.

“Too bad, Bill. That’ll cost you. Help Moose out and guide him in while I find something else for you to suck on. This’ll hurt, and I don’t want you screaming and bothering my neighbors.”

Without thinking about what I was doing I reached back with my fingers and grabbed onto Moose’s dick. It was hot and pulsing, and he snarled until he figured out what I was doing. My butt was wet from the liver juice and his licking, and spread so wide that when the head of his penis hit my clenched bud it thrust right in with hardly an effort. I felt Moose’s hind legs clamp down on my hips as he scrabbled for better purchase. When he was satisfied I felt his weight on my back, pinning my arms as he began thrusting ever deeper into my bunghole. I moaned with every push as he surged deeper inside my body, and I heard the woman urging us on...

“Help him, Bill. Don’t just lay there like a man. Be his bitch. Stroke his balls.” I did as she commanded, and Moose whimpered and shoved all the harder. Through my tears (she was right-it did hurt), I saw Rocko swallow down the last bite of liver, then trot up to my head for more.

The woman grabbed Rocko by the collar and stood him up with his front paws digging into my shoulders and my head pressing against his belly. She ordered him to stay, then took his pulsing red cock gingerly in her fingers and pressed the head up against my lips. She ordered me to open up, which I did readily with Moose’s next thrust, and she guided Rocko’s member into my mouth.

“Suck, Bill.” She ordered me without batting her eyes and I did as she commanded without question. Rocko, sensing the coming treat adjusted his stance and dug his claws in to hold me down. I was now pinned and at the mercy of both dogs as they had their way with me. The lady had made me their bitch.

I could not believe that Moose could get any bigger, but he did. His dick had to be six inches around and it was so far up my ass that I could almost taste it. I was crying as I sucked on Rocko’s cock that was only slightly smaller. Then suddenly I felt Moose spewing inside of me. His hot jism filled my anus and kept going. I felt his cum drooling down my legs as he thrust again and again. As he settled down, Rocko began to fill my mouth with his own ejaculation. I was whining and gagging as the Doberman thrust against my mouth, and somewhere in the background I heard the woman telling me to swallow it. My own penis felt as though it were on fire, and I heard the woman telling me to cum. I did, spewing buckets across the hardwood floor under the hassock. I seemed to go on forever, but eventually I sagged against the stool, totally spent.

I lay there sobbing, gagging on dog jism as Rocko pulled out of my mouth and settled onto the floor to lick himself. I expected Moose to do the same, but he settled on my back, fidgeting as I felt his member expanding again. The lady changed disks again as she explained-

“Moose will be there for awhile. Dogs develop a knot during sex, and it takes some time for the swelling to go down. I suggest you settle in and don’t move too much, as you’ll just make him mad if you try to get away. You’re his bitch now, Bill. Enjoy it.” I started to cry under my doggy-master’s weight, and he just growled, ordering me to be still. I lay there, locked in position for some time as the woman snapped more pictures of my degradation, then went back to the kitchen.

She returned with two bowls of water for the dogs, and another slice of liver for Moose, as well as another beer for herself. She settled into her chair and just waited, watching television until Moose finally slipped out of me and padded away, satisfied. She tossed him his liver, which he took to the corner and quickly devoured before settling in for a rest. I half expected him to light up a cigarette. The woman then got up and untied me from the stool before kicking me to the floor. Quietly she retied my ankles in a hobble, leaving them about six inches apart, then removed my collar and leash. She stood up and towered over me...

“I’d let Rocko have a turn with you too, Bill, but by rights you belong to Moose now. I wouldn’t want them fighting over you. Maybe next time.” I whimpered, fear and shame rushing through me. “Oh yes, Bill. There will be a next time. I’ll be calling you soon to come up and play. And if you don’t, I’ll be sending invitations to all the people you named before; your job, your friends and family. I’m going to set up a club on a server, Bill, though you won’t know which one. I’m going to post all the pictures I took today, and if you don’t do as I say in the future, I’m going to invite everyone you know to join my club and see your photos. And they’ll hear you say how all of it was your idea with the recordings you gave me. The Internet is a wonderful thing, Bill. It makes blackmail so easy, and cheap too.” I moaned as she laughed, then stopped as I felt her foot kicking against my abused butt.

“You’ve made a mess though...” she said as she moved the hassock out of the way. I rolled over and saw the puddle of my jism on the floor, along with Moose and Rocko’s overflow that I could not hold. “Clean up that mess, and I’ll let you go.” I did as she ordered, humiliated again as I began licking up the mixture of jism from the two dogs and myself. She took a few more photos, then left me alone again as she left the room.

I finished and collapsed on the floor before she returned. I was totally exhausted from my ordeal, but my penis was starting to harden again. I stared at the dogs. Rocko was fast asleep in one corner, and Moose was watching me from another. He seemed to have a satisfied smile on his dog face as he licked his lips and nose with his long tongue. When the lady returned I looked up at her, hoping that she would finally untie me so that I could go home.

Instead, she produced Sharon’s sock again and ordered me to open my mouth. I did, but before I could protest she was stuffing the sock in. She then produced her own roll of duct tape and proceeded to wrap one long strip all the way around my head with several loops. When she finally ripped it free, I had five layers sealing the sock in my mouth. She hauled me to my feet...

“Mmmmnnn...” I moaned, but she ignored me as she herded me towards the door. She opened the door of her apartment and pushed me out into the hall. I staggered up against the far wall, trying not to fall as my ankles were hobbled. She laughed as I moaned at her.

“You’re free to go. I kept my part of the deal, Bill. I didn’t say a word about untying you.” She laughed as she shut the door and I began to cry as I heard her locks sliding into place. I stared at my surroundings; a hallway exactly like my own but four floors higher. I screwed up my courage and staggered towards the stairs...

PART 6

Hobbled as I was, it took some time to make my way down the stairs. Still, I figured I was better off trying to walk down than to take my chances with the elevator and to be at the mercy of whoever got on. I had learned my lesson there. I did not run into trouble until I was almost home...

I had just stepped onto the third floor when I heard a door slam somewhere up above. I expected whomever it was to take the elevator, but a voice whispered down proclaiming the elevator to be too slow and they should take the stairs. Within seconds I heard at least two sets of feet pounding down the stairs.

As quickly as I could, I shuffled over into the shadows of the corner and crouched down against the wall, trying to hide. I shivered in terror as the footsteps grew louder, closer. I hoped that I would not be spotted, so close to my goal, or that no one would open their door near me and catch me as well. I trembled, mewling into my stifling gag.

Suddenly I saw them, and I cowered even deeper into the shadows. A man and a woman appeared from the stairwell, and just as quickly disappeared as they turned the corner and started down the next flight of stairs. I sighed in relief as I heard their footsteps receding in the distance, but I did not move until I heard the lobby door open and slam shut. Slowly I stood, then cautiously staggered my way back to the stairs and started down again.

I reached my floor and leaned against the wall. I listened and looked for any sign of anyone who might stop me so close to my goal. The building was silent however, so I screwed up my courage and hobbled my way out into the hall. I soon reached my door, and my heart sank...

It was locked, of course, and I wondered how I thought that it would not be. Still I tried the knob and foolishly stared down at my naked, bound body, bereft of keys. I sagged against the door and started to cry, a muffled, despairing sound coming from my gag. I was so close...

I jumped at the sound of the lobby door shutting and trembled in fear as I heard the sound of footsteps ascending the stairs. I looked about, trying to find somewhere to hide, but I was too close to the nearer of the two stairways that the person was using, and too far from the other and the safety of where the hallway turned. I was trapped out in the open, nowhere to go-

“Oh god...”

I looked up and saw Sharon staring at me in disbelief. Her mouth was wide open in shock as she looked me up and down, and I cowered before her, remembering the things Steve had said.

“Billy...What happened? What have you been doing? Who did this to you? You look like hell...” She fired questions at me rapidly, ignoring the fact that I was gagged and could not answer. I hung my head in shame as she stepped closer. I was oblivious to the fact that she held a set of keys in her hand; keys to my building and apartment.

“Mmmmnnn...” I said, or tried to. “Ummn-I-eee...”

Sharon smiled at my dilemma, then slid her key into the lock of my door. “C’mon...” she said, “Let’s get you inside and I’ll untie you.” She opened the door and held it as I shambled past. For some reason, I felt a sense of dread when she shut it behind me and I heard the locks fall into place.

I waited off to one side in the hallway for Sharon to untie me as she had promised, but she brushed right past me after locking the door. I watched as she disappeared behind the flimsy curtain that separated the hall from the living room. I had no choice but to follow.

Sharon was sitting on my sofa bed when I came into the living room. She was dressed in her usual cut-off denims and sandals, though wearing a different shirt. Her legs were crossed and one leg was casually kicking as she patted the sofa next to her, indicating that I should sit down. I did, and she pulled me close and began to unwind the swath of duct tape that was binding my mouth. I spit out her sock when my mouth was free, and she giggled, turning me about as she started to fumble at the knots binding my wrists.

“I don’t know what happened to you, but I want you to tell me everything.” I did. I poured out my heart to Sharon as she tried to undo the knots binding my wrists. She seemed to take a long time, but that was okay, as I needed a long time to tell her every degrading act I had performed since waking up in the basement laundry room. I don’t know why I told her the entire story, but I did, feeling more ashamed with every word. Sharon listened, and really seemed to care. The few times I was able to look at her face, I saw nothing but pity and concern. I was crying as I finished my tale, and she was sobbing as well. She gave up on my bonds and held me tightly, rubbing my back...

“Shhh...” she whispered. “It’s okay, Billy. It’s all right. Let it out. I’m here.” I cried on her shoulder until she eased me down on the sofa, and then I cried some more. “Shhh...It’s okay. You need to relax. You need to sleep...Sleep...” I felt my eyes sagging as she rubbed my belly... “Sleep...”

PART 7

I woke to darkness. Thankfully though, this time I was on my bed, on the sofa in the living room. I ached, moaning as I craned my neck, trying to get a look at the clock on the table. 1:14 A.M. its red L.E.D. letters read. The middle of the night.

I sat up. I felt clean, and I realized that I had my pajama shorts on, what I usually wore to bed. Sharon must have freed me, then cleaned me. The grit and grime of the Dog Lady’s apartment was gone, the taste of feet washed from my mouth. The feel of the dogs gone from between my thighs.

I looked about the room and saw that Steve’s door was closed. He must have come home, but I slept right through it. I figured that he and Sharon were in his room now, totally oblivious to the perversions of me, the roommate. I wondered what Sharon had thought of me. I remembered pouring my heart out to her, but I don’t really remember just what I had said to her. I had to have told her in full about the Dog Lady, but what else?

I got up and staggered to the sink. My legs were weak, and I was half-asleep, but I got a drink of water and stumbled back to my bed, wrapping myself in the sheet for warmth. I had no idea what was going on, but I was determined to find out. I laid back onto my bed and closed my eyes. I was out like a light in seconds...

In the morning when I woke, Steve had already left. It was Saturday I realized, and I wondered where he might have gone. I got out of bed and shambled to the coffee pot, where I found his note:

Bill,

Went to Sharon’s for the day!

See you tonight...

Steve

Wonderful.

I had the whole day to myself. The whole day to figure out what was wrong with me...

I looked through the cupboards for the coffee and found the container was empty. Even the jar of instant was down to the last grounds. I could count them on the spoon, flavor crystals and all. No wonder Steve had dipped out. I was falling down on my job as housekeeper it seemed. As Steve had not made a pot, I assumed he had had none either and made my way to the bathroom.

A shower and two cigarettes later I was feeling a bit better, but my brain was still a little fuzzy. I got dressed, trying to sort my problems in my head, but could not really concentrate. I needed my caffeine so headed for the door, my destination: the deli.

I lit another cigarette, not even thinking about it, as I walked to the end of the block. By my reckoning, I was missing some ten hours of my life, blanked out between the last things I remembered and waking up bound, twice. I had no idea how I had gotten into the situations I had found myself in, but I was reasonably certain that I had not done it to myself. Someone had to have tied me up. But, who?

I figured the Dog Lady as a logical suspect, but then I had to wonder why? Just for a perverted screw? She could have just asked and I probably would have done it in my present state. Well, not fucking the dogs, but the rest of it...maybe.

But if not her, then who? Steve? Sharon? Again...why?

I shook my head, tossed my butt in the gutter and entered the deli; still as muddled and confused as when I had left my apartment. I had no idea what was going on, but it was damn sure that I could not figure it out either. It was beyond me, at least without my morning coffee.

The deli was all but empty as I entered; a woman whom I recognized behind the counter and a man I did not behind the deli bar. It was an Indian deli, and both of them were East Indian, not that that mattered to me. I strolled back to the back of the store, nodding at the man as I passed and grabbed a blue can of coffee for all coffee makers. I picked up a roll of toilet paper as well and a box of donuts on the way back to the counter and set the load on the Formica top.

The woman at the register was sitting on a stool reading a pocket book when I arrived. It took her a moment to finish the paragraph and mark her place before standing up to check me out, so, being a man, I took the time to look her over. All the women working in the deli were cute (except one chubby one) dressed in their purple polyester smocks, tight jeans and usually tennis shoes. Rashi, I think was the name of this one, was no exception. She was fairly tall, taller than the rest, and older with darker skin and reddish-streaked black hair. She wore a thin wire-framed pair of glasses and several rings on most of her fingers as well as a good number of bracelets in silver and gold. She seemed to rattle and jingle when she moved. I said ‘Hello’, and pushed my purchases towards her as she returned my greeting-

“Hi—”

I was suddenly on my knees scraping my tongue along the filthy tiles of the deli floor in front of the counter in a desperate attempt to reach Rashi’s shoes. I heard her squeak in surprise, but her noises were almost drowned out by the disgusting, slurping noises that I was making and the words I was saying...

“Please! Please let me kiss your feet. Please god, I’ll be your slave! I’ll do anything...Just let me lick your shoes!”

I was out of control. Rather, I had no control over what I was doing. Something in my head just seemed to click and my legs had buckled beneath me. I was licking the floor, being denied actually licking her dirty sneakers, and there was nothing more important than that at that point. I wanted to kiss her feet. I wanted to humiliate myself before this woman, and all else was gone; my dignity, my manhood, my sanity, until I had satisfied her with my degrading performance.

I could see her feet shuffling about under the counter and pressed my face right up against the barrier, stretching my tongue in an effort to get at Rashi’s feet. It did not occur to me to climb over the counter, or to go around. That was not in my thinking. Thinking was not part of my thinking now. Only her feet...Her beautiful, sexy shoes...

I heard myself scream as someone grabbed my collar and hauled me struggling to my feet. I was kicking and fighting as the guy from behind the deli bar wrapped one arm around my neck and hooked one of my arms up behind my back. It hurt, but I did not seem to care. I only had eyes for Rashi, and I pleaded with her to let me kiss her feet. The man slammed my head into the counter.

They were talking in Hindu, or Pakistani, or whatever language they spoke. I did not know. I got the gist that he wanted to throw me out of the store, so I started begging and pleading with him not to do it. I swore that I would do anything he asked if he just let me lick her shoes. I promised to be his slave, to work in the deli for free; cleaning up, scrubbing the floors, whatever. I promised to suck his cock...

He slammed me to the floor of the back room and a second later I felt his knee driving into the small of my back. I was still gibbering, and did not struggle as he wrapped a length of packing twine about my wrists, then stretched it down to bind my ankles as well. It was hot and dark and dusty in the back room of the store, but I did not care. I just kept on calling out for Rashi and her feet, whining all the louder as the man stuffed a greasy rag into my mouth and tied it off with another. He stood back and stared down at me as he wiped his brow of sweat. His eyes seemed glazed with confusion...and lust.

Rashi stepped into the back room and I immediately started to worm my way across the floor at her feet. She backed up in shock, and they exchanged a few words in their native tongue again before she turned and left. I moaned in agony as the man squatted down in front of me and grabbed a handful of my hair. He slapped me until I shut up...

“You listen to me now...” he said, a sadistic grin making his mustache twitch. “I don’t know what you’re up to, but I have two choices... I call the police and you get locked up, or you do as I say and we have some fun.” I moaned into my gag, straining to catch a glimpse of Rashi in the front of the store. The man slapped me again-

“Those things you said. In my home, they would be a binding...contract. You wish your life away, and someone takes you up on it. But I’m not cruel...” he smiled, “You just blow me, and I’ll let you go.” He dropped to his knees and twisted me about, reaching behind my head to undo the knot in my gag. He plucked the rag from my mouth and I coughed, licking my lips to regain my voice. He aimed my head at his crotch-

“Please...Just let me kiss her feet...That’s all I want. I’ll do whatever you ask, just—”

His dick slammed against my lips and pushed its way down my throat as I tried to speak. It wasn’t huge, but it was big enough. Rocko’s was bigger. Still he held onto my hair and yanked me forward, grinding my head around against my best efforts to resist. He inched forward and I felt his zipper against my chin. I could smell his body odor, not quite hidden under a healthy wash of cologne. He smelled of unwashed balls.

His penis swelled quickly, and I sucked. The humiliation was intense as I licked around the throbbing member swiftly filling my mouth. Tears were streaming down my face as I begged for Rashi’s feet around my living, dripping gag. I felt it poking the back of my throat as he rammed deeper and deeper, thrusting, trying to get off. I felt it tremble, quivering as I stroked it with my tongue. What was wrong with me?

It did not take long. I felt the burning blast of hot jism as it exploded against the back of my throat. I heard the man scream as he rammed his crotch into my face and I sucked all the harder, gagging as I tried to swallow every drop. I knew that if I did a good job I would get at Rashi’s feet, so I did the best I could. It did not take long as I felt his penis slow, the pumping becoming slower as the man spent his energy, but still I licked and sucked for all I was worth. Finally the man pushed me away after I had cleaned the last drops from the head of his shriveling penis.

He sagged back onto his ass, collapsing right in front of me onto the dirty floor in the back room of the deli. He was smiling, his eyes lost and far away. I heard Rashi calling from the front of the store, but did not know what she was saying. The man heard her too, and looked annoyed.

He got up, hopping to his feet and gathered up the discarded rags of my gag. He stuffed one into my mouth again and knotted it in with the other once more to stifle my whining. He then checked my bonds and stood up, satisfied as I had not even tried to get away. He glanced about the room, then grabbed me by the legs suddenly and drug me across the room. He took me to a door in the back wall and opened it, and I saw that it was a closet full of cleaning supplies; brooms, a mop and bucket, dusters. He drug me in and checked my bonds once more before shutting the door. I heard the latch click, then heard a bolt sliding into place. I was locked in...

PART 8

I don’t know how long they left me there in the dark and dirty closet. It felt like hours. The entire time I could feel my own prick throbbing underneath my bound body. I had been so intent on pleasuring the Indian man that I had failed to take notice of my own need for release, but as in the apartment of the Dog-Lady, I could tell that no matter how hard I wanted to explode, I would get no release until my tongue touched the worn leather of Rashi’s sneakers.

I could hear them walking about in the front of the store. I heard customers come and go, and occasionally they would speak in their language, no doubt about me and what to do with me. Twice I heard someone at the door to my makeshift prison, but whether Rashi or the man, I did not know. I just whined into my gag, nosing at the crack under the door, hoping that it was her, and her feet.

Finally I heard the lock sliding back. I waited expectantly as the door opened and was disappointed to find the man standing there. I hung my head to the floor and moaned as he grabbed me and pulled me from the closet. There was another man there, and a woman as well whom I recognized from the register on other days. The night shift I presumed, and I wondered what they had planned for me now. The changing of the guard? Would the night crew become my new captors now, or would the first man try to take me home? I had promised to be his slave...to do anything, but I had not gotten to Rashi’s feet yet. Still, he had made no promises.

The woman giggled as the man drug me to the center of the back room. They were speaking in their language again, standing about me in a small circle but I did not care. I was busy looking for Rashi. The first man saw my apparent lack of interest in them and reached down to slap me. I gave him my attention.

“I’ve decided to take you up on your offer. You will be our slave now. You will scrub and dust and do whatever we say. You will sleep in that closet, and if you do good, you will be fed. You will service us, and any we say. Do you understand?”

I nodded, trembling in fear and burning with embarrassment. I looked up at my three captors and saw no mercy in their faces. The woman was licking her lips in anticipation. My dick was pulsing underneath me.

“I’ve had my turn...” said the first man, “and Jonni is a bit shy. But Pasha wants to try out your tongue.” He chuckled, and he and Jonni turned towards the door to leave. “Do good or we will beat the shit out of you...slave.” They left, shutting the door to the back room behind them. I looked up at Pasha.

She circled me, smiling, but I could tell she was a bit nervous. She was cute, a younger version of Rashi with jet-black hair and no glasses. I recognized her, though I had never known her name, and I knew she recognized me as she was the woman usually at the register when I stopped in after work. I moaned into my gag as she knelt in front of me, folding her legs beneath her.

She grabbed my hair and raised my head. I whined and she slapped me. She seemed to like this, and liked hearing me whimper as she slapped me several more times, grinning widely all the while. She let my head fall to the floor and laughed as I moaned into my gag.

“You scared Rashi with all your crazy talk, slave-boy. Not me. You don’t scare me. You were begging to be her slave, she said. You wanted to kiss her feet...” she sat back on her ass and slid her feet into my face, pressing against my nose with the soles of her sneakers. “Well, here’s mine. Kiss them!”

I tried to comply, and rubbed my gag against her dirty Nikes. I whimpered, getting no pleasure, and I guess she was disappointed as well as she kicked me in the forehead.

“Stupid slave!” she spat. “Can’t you do anything right?”

“Mmmmnnn...” I said, and she leaned forward and ripped the gag from my mouth, laughing anew at my moans.

“Try again! Lick!” she said, thrusting her feet at my face, and I did.

I licked for all I was worth, enjoying the smell of the worn leather and nylon and the slight odor of her feet underneath. She was cleaner than the man, I could tell, but at the time, I did not really care. All I wanted was the taste of her shoes on my tongue. All I craved was the act of debasing myself for this woman, and to do whatever she asked, hoping that she would want more. I could feel my cock throbbing beneath me...

We came together. My tongue grazed the soft, uncovered flesh of her ankle, which seemed to make her explode in orgasm. I don’t know if it was the control and power that she had over me, or if she could feel my tongue caressing her feet through the material of her shoe, but she screamed in excitement. Her scream of ecstasy was like pulling a trigger to me and my cock exploded as well. I was humping the floor as seemingly gallons of semen filled my under wear. I became dizzy, gasping for breath as she pushed her foot against my mouth, stretching and rocking back. She slammed against the wall behind her and something fell about us, shattering on the cement floor.

I looked up at Pasha and saw her lying back, breathing hard. I saw her fingers lax in her pants and understood why she had orgasmed so violently. The men came bursting into the back room then and laughed to see us both spent and wasted on the dirty floor. We must have been quite a sight, she rubbing her crotch with her feet pressed up and pushing against my face.

The first man said something to Pasha that caused the other man to laugh again, then they both grabbed an arm and helped her to her feet. They stepped over me, dragging her to another door and she stepped right on my back as they passed, moaning in erotic bliss. I saw that the other room was a bathroom, but I did not really care at that point. My mind had suddenly cleared and I was afraid. My lust for licking feet was gone. I wanted out.

I looked around my makeshift cell: the back room of the deli. There seemed to be sharp things everywhere; scissors and knives and box cutters, all safely away and out of my reach on the shelves about the room. I moaned in frustration, rolling about in my bonds, trying to claw at the knots. I winced as something dug into my side.

There was broken glass on the floor, and I remembered something breaking as Pasha slammed against the wall earlier. Something must have fallen. I was lucky that whatever it was had not shattered on my head, and luckier still that I was now lying in broken glass. I groped around, trying to find a piece that I might use to cut myself free.

I heard water running in the bathroom, heard them talking and laughing. The men were no doubt teasing Pasha for her outburst, as I heard her whining for them to stop in her nasal twang. I did not know how much time I had before they returned, wanting more from me. I could feel sweat, and blood, coating the glass and making it hard to hold. I sawed on the packing twine for all I was worth, pulling with all my might.

Suddenly the cord snapped and I found my hands free again. I sighed, wanted to cheer, but I had no time. I spun about and started to rip the twine from my ankles, eventually cutting it away as the knots proved too tight. I jumped to my feet as I heard someone yell out. I ignored him.

I ran through the door out into the store and saw Rashi look up from her book in shock. She was still sitting behind the counter, apparently oblivious of my oral rape and captivity in the back room just a few feet away from her stool. Or else she just did not care. She screamed though as I ran past, and I tried not to look at her. I had no idea what the sight of her feet might do to my new resolve.

I heard the men shouting as I pushed out the swinging door and into the street, not even breaking stride as I ran up the street to the left, away from my apartment. I had no idea if they knew where I lived beyond in the general area, and I had no desire for them to find out. I was not in great shape, but I was far skinnier than both of the Indian men, and apparently in better condition as I quickly outdistanced them. I continued running though for several blocks, ignoring everyone until I thought it was safe to loop around and slow down.

I was breathing hard and my hand was pulsing in pain as I cautiously approached my apartment almost an hour after my escape. I could see the deli on the corner about one hundred feet away, but I did not see any of the workers, and thankfully, no police. Hopefully they would stay silent. I knew I was going to, and I would never darken their doorway again. Hell, I would have to take a new route home from work now, and find a new deli I liked. I sighed, leaning against the wall exhausted and hung my head in shame...

What had I done? What was happening to me?

I stared down at the huge wet stain on the front of my jeans and sighed again. I made my way into the building, ignoring the doorman’s greeting and rushing to my apartment before anything else happened to me. I just wanted to hide...