The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The big surprice

By Robert Towers

Frank and Vicki were an average middle-class couple living in the suburbs. They had been married for two years and had what many people considered a good relationship.

But…

Vicky was very conservative about your look. Also, she was very conservative about sex. It was something she had learned from her mother and was further reinforced by the nuns who taught her in grade school. As a result, she wore no make up most of the time and did not use eyebrow pencil, mascara, eyeliner when she did. And she was always so strongly opposed to doing anything artificial to her precious hair. Her sex life with her husband was humdrum.

At first, when Frank asked to do her hair, Vicki was surprised. She had no idea Frank had an interest in doing hair. She immediately refused. However, her husband was persistent.

After a while Frank began to periodically suggest that he love do her hair. Whenever he did Vicky came up with the standard excuses not to. But deep down she knew that she really wanted to but was scared to try it. Finally, in an unguarded moment she agreed to consider it and Vicki guessed it was OK, so she let Frank start by shampooing and conditioning her hair. Vicki really liked the way it made her feel pampered. One of the things they enjoyed together was when Frank would shampoo and set Vicki’s hair.In fact, she got to the point where she looked forward to their Saturday morning “appointments.”

After a month, Frank suggested that they move on to the next level. He wanted to set Vicki’s hair. At first, Frank was pretty awkward but after a few weeks he was getting very good. Before long, he could set Vicki’s usual styles quickly. “Let’s try something a little different,” Frank said one day.

“What do you mean?” asked Vicki.

“Well, let’s try this new style I saw in this magazine.” Frank showed Vicki the picture and she said, “OK, go for it. I don’t think it will look like much, but if it doesn’t turn out, we’ll just start over.” Vicki then gently laid the back of her neck against the sink while Frank shampooed and conditioned her shoulder length dark brown hair. As Frank shampooed her hair, Vicki relaxed and enjoyed the feeling of Frank’s gentle fingers stimulating her scalp.

After shampooing, Frank set Vicki’s hair according to the directions in the magazine. After about 30 minutes, he removed the rollers and used a curling iron on a few spots. Then, Frank teased Vicki’s hair. When Vicki saw the results in the mirror, she was amazed at how well her hairdresser husband had done. She had big hair!

“Hmm,” said Vicki. “I never though I would like myself in a style like this, but you did a pretty good job, Frank ol’ boy. I think you deserve a tip. Wait right here.”

Frank was very excited. He had a fascination with hair and sometimes fantisized about working in a salon and making women beautiful. He often enjoyed seeing different hairstyles and hair colors on women. In his fantasy, he had one very special lady that was the object of his desire. She was Vicki.

Frank was not the only one who fantasized during the home hairdressing appointments. He could tell at times that Vicki was starting to use the occasions for a little fantasy herself.

“What’s taking her so long?” thought Frank.

About that time, Vicki came back into their large master bathroom wearing a trenchcoat. “Thank you Frank. You are really a genius. Can I get an appointment the same time next week?”

“Sure,” said Frank. “I’ll just write it down in my book,” he said playing along with Vicki.

“Oh, by the way, here’s your tip,” said Vicki. She opened the trenchcoat and let it fall to the floor revealing herself wearing a very skimpy black teddy and a smile.

Grabbing Frank by the hand, she led him to the bedroom and gave him the “tip” of his life. “The best thing,” Frank thought, “is that I don’t have to report this to the IRS.”

* * *

All during the week, Frank tried to think of a new style for Vicki, but nothing worked. He thought about giving her a cut, but decided it was too much for him at this point.

Then the thought hit him, “Hey, what about a new color?”

Although the thought excited him, Frank immediately dismissed it. He knew that Vicki would never go for it. She had said on many occasions that she didn’t care for artificial hair color. She thought it looked “cheap.”

Frank was running low on ideas. After dinner one evening, Frank and Vicki were watching television. On one of the shows they were watching, the star had changed her hair color from dark brown to light blond. Frank said, “Boy, she sure looks different.”

“Do you like that look on her?” asked Vicki.

“Yeah, it looks good on her.”

“Do you remember my friend Sue from the office?” asked Vicki.

“Sure, we met at the Christmas party last year. She’s about your height with brown hair.”

“Well, she’s still my height, but as of yesterday she’s pale blonde.”

“You’re kidding!”

“Nope. She looks great, too. Sue suggested I try it, but I told her I just don’t have the guts to make that kind of change. I guess if I didn’t have to make the decision it would be easier.”

This gave Frank all the incentive he needed. “Babe, you’ll know if the time is right. I think you would look great as a blonde.”

* * *

The next friday night Frank had prepared an intimate dinner for Vicki and himself. He had filet mignon from the grill, baked potatoes, and asparagus spears. Dinner began with wine and a salad. Frank seated Vicki in her place. Vicki was dressed in a low cut white blouse which showed cleavage and the top of her breasts, a short skirt which showed her well-shaped long, nylon clad legs, and high heels which gave her legs the right look and which gave her cute ass a look that said grab me. Her dark brown hair was loosely hanging to her shoulders. After seating her, Frank brought the salads to the table and went back to the kitchen to open the wine and retrieve the chilled glasses from the freezer. He placed the glasses on the counter and opened the wine, pouring first into his glass. Then into the bottle, he added a liquid from a small vial.

Frank brought the wine glasses and the bottle, setting a glass by each place setting and the bottle on the table. He sat down, raised his glass in a toast and said, “To new adventures.” Vicki raised her glass and touched his, echoing the toast. He took a sip of his wine, the intention being to nurse his through the meal while filling Vicki’s glass with the spiked wine. Vicki took more than a sip. They then began their salads.

During the salad, Vicki sipped her wine while Frank faked it. Before the salad course was over, he refilled her glass. He removed the salad plates and returned with a towel on the plates with the steaks he had kept warming in the oven. “Careful of the plate. It’s hot,” he said putting her plate before her. He raised his glass again and said “To us.” Vicki drank more of the wine.

By the end of the main course, Vicki had drunk over three glasses of the wine while Frank had hardly made a dent in his first glass. Vicki was beginning to feel the effects of the drugged wine. “I’m feeling a little light-headed,” she said.

“Finish your wine while I do a quick clean up and I’ll help you upstairs,” Frank said. He then removed the dinnerware and placed it all in the dishwasher while Vicki finished her fourth glass of wine. By the time he was done, Vicki agreed that she needed to go upstairs.

Frank helped her upstairs to the bedroom and helped Vicki to the bed, letting her down gently. “I don’t understand. I’ve never felt like this after just a few glasses of wine,” she said.

“Don’t worry, Sweetheart. I’ll take good care of you,” Frank replied. He then checked to see all was in readiness for Vicki’s change this evening. The salon chair for styling was ready together with all necessary combs, brushes and all. He then removed Vicki’s shoes and put them aside. Then he unbuttoned her blouse and skirt, unzipping it as well.

“What are you doing?” Vicki slurred.

“Getting you ready,” Frank answered. He then lifted her butt and removed her skirt, panty hose and black lace panties. He noticed she had apparently shaved her legs earlier today. They were smooth and hairless, so one less thing to do.

“Ready for what?”

“Sssh. Just relax. I said I’ll take care of you. I hope you feel fine despite everything. It is certainly very confusing for everyone, but feel assured that many gone have gone through this before you, and that the answers are coming. I really hope that you find yourself.”

Frank then proceeded to remove her blouse, and then unhook and remove her bra.

He did it very seductive and non-confrontational. Also He explained her that it’s something he really wanted and that the decision has been made. At no point is her opinion really even necessary because “we’re just going to do this if you like it or not.”

After hanging them on a nearby chair, he helped Vicki to her feet and placed her in the salon chair. Then he gently tied her wrists to the armrests and her ankles to the legs of the chair using satin ribbon.

“What are you doing? Why are you tying me up?” Vicki asked.

“You are going to have your hair done as well as other things. First we will begin by streaking your hair.”

“But I don’t want my hair streaked,” Vicki responded.

Frank put a small egg-shaped vibrator into Vicki’s hairy pussy and turned it on. “Yes you do. You’ve always wanted to do it but you were just not sure. Now you’re sure, aren’t you?”

The vibrations were coursing through Vicki’s pussy and throughout her entire body. That coupled with the wine began to crumble any resistance she might have had. “I still don’t want my hair color changed,” she persisted.

“Well, regardless, that’s what’s going to happen,” Frank said, taking a silken cape and placing it over Vicki’s nude body and snapping it at her neck. He then reached around the chair and began to massage Vicki’s breasts through the silken cape. He felt her erect nipples through the fabric. He also felt Vicki shudder. “You see, it really doesn’t matter what you want right now. It’s what I want and you are hardly in a position to do anything about it, are you?”

Then Frank disappeared into the another room and he came back a few minutes later. Now he wore a pure white, starched smock with white shoes. He remind Vicki of a male nurse. For the first time, she noticed how his arms fill the short sleeves. The reward for the countless hours spent in the gym.

He was wheeling a stainless steel cart. On it, are plastic bowls, color brushes, various bottles and plastic caps.

Vicki looked at herself in the mirror as Frank then began the process. She could not do anything. She was weak and tied up. She could see herself in the cape with only her head showing and nothing else.

Then Frank placed a placed the plastic cap on her head. A strange hat that looked like a cross between a surgical glove and a condom. Vicki tried to yank her head away but he was too weak now.

Confused, Vicky asked him how this rubber skullcap was supposed to lighten her hair.

He laughed.

“My dear submissive Vicky, you are a little groggy from the drugs I gave you. That’s why you do these stupid questions. But, you don´t worry. After I finish you I’ll let you sleep tonight and you’ll have your new person in the morning”.

She then watched as he used the hook to reach into the holes and pull strands of hair out for the bleaching process. This would lighten only those “streaks” of hair while leaving the rest of Vicki’s hair darker, creating the streaked look. “I’m only pulling out some of your hair to create the proper look,” she heard him say.

“But I like my look and I don’t want to change it” Vicki dully said through gritted teeth as she had her first orgasm from the implanted vibrator.

But Frank ignored her comment and continued with the hook.

“Auch. That hurts”

“Pain is beauty, my dear”

“Auch”

“Auch”

“Auch”

When he had pulled out enough strands to satisfy himself, he then applied the bleach to the outside of the cap, careful to get all of the hair covered by the bleach. When he completed his work then swirled everything into a loose ball on top of her head and put a plastic cover over Vicky ‘s bleached hair “Now we move on while the bleach does it’s work.”

He spun the chair to face him and sat on a footstool. He untied her right foot and raised it up to his lap. Gently he trimmed her nails and then applied a red polish with sparkles in it to her toes. “Must I re-tie you or will you be a good girl while I do your left foot?” he asked. “I’ll be good,” Vicki said.

“Fine,” he replied. “Here, let’s do a little more before I do your left foot.” With that he reached for the control of the vibrator and turned it up a bit. Vicki felt the change in her instantly, followed by another orgasm.

“I thought you might like that. We can keep increasing as time goes on.”

He then untied her left ankle and again began the same process of trimming, filing and shaping her nails and applying the rich red color to her toes. He then lifted her feet to show her how she looked. “Like the color and look?” he asked.

Vicki looked down at her toes. They looked very sexy indeed. The nails were well shaped and the shimmering in the polish was something she had never worn before. She smiled and nodded. “Time for your manicure now.” Frank said.

Frank repeated the procedure on both hands, trimming, shaping, buffing and applying polish. When he was finished, her hands were sexy and sensual looking as well. “You look a bit thirsty. Let me get the wine.” With that he went down to the kitchen and returned with the wine. He poured yet another glass for Vicki and put it to her lips. The heat, excitement and all of the goings on had made her thirsty and she emptied the glass without stopping.

“The bleach needs a few minutes yet, Sweetheart,” Frank said. “You know, I thought I felt something under the cape before. Let me check.” He then again massaged her breasts beginning with very light brushing on the top of the silken cape. Her nipples were still erect. He began to finger them lightly and gently. “What have we here?”

Vicki shuddered and came again. She was losing total control to her sensations. She had never felt like this before, so out of control of herself, totally helpless and dependent on someone else. A second shudder ran through her when he lifted the cape and began to kiss her breasts and then suck on them. A third happened when he turned up the vibrator another notch.

“Time to rinse,” Frank whispered to her. He then removed the cape and untied her hands. He helped Vicki to her feet where she was unsteady. “Let me help you to the bathroom,” he said. He then lifted her in his arms and carried her to the bathroom sink where the shampoo chair was placed. He put her into the chair and let the water run until it was warm enough and rinsed the bleach from the plastic cap. Then he removed the cap and gave Vicki a very sensual shampoo, gently massaging all of her scalp. After he rinsed her, he put a towel on her head and carried her back to the salon chair. By now, there was no need to strap her in. The vibrator, wine and drug had done their work. Vicki was putty in his hands.

Frank did not bother with the cape now. He applied a styling gel to her damp hair with his fingers and then combed it through. He then began drying and styling her hair. He gave her a beautiful, soft shoulder length page boy. But this was different from the others, for this time, Vicki’s brown hair had light streaks and highlights running throughout. She looked very sexy and desirable. Frank had to control himself not to take her now. “What do you think?” he asked.

Vicki, who had her eyes closed for most of the style drying, now opened them and looked at her new self in the mirror. She also liked what she saw, turning her head from side to side. Frank also held a mirror behind her and turned the chair so she could see the back. “You were right,” she conceded. “I do look nice streaked. We should have done this long ago.” But she still felt week.

“Now we need to do your face,” Frank said. He turned to begin her make-up.

“You’re going to do my make-up?” Vicki asked.

“Of course. I’ve watched you and seen some tapes you got with your make-up. Just sit back and relax.” He kissed her softly and tweaked her nipple, causing a sigh of contentment. He also turned up the vibrator another notch.

“We begin with the base/foundation, in this case Bare Minerals.” He dusted the brush in the powder and brushed it onto Vicki’s forehead, nose, cheeks and chin. As advertised, it evened out her complexion. “Now we move to the eyes.”

He began by gently shaping her brows with the eyebrow pencil, giving her a soft arch and tapering to a point at the outside corners. Then he used the eye liner on her lids and the outside half of the lower eyes. This was followed by soft green eye shadow on the lid and under the brow. A contrasting brown was placed into the crease. Then he curled her lashes and applied mascara. “Now blush and lipstick,” he announced.

He brushed on a softy peach blush to her cheeks beginning at the apple and continuing to the hair line. Then he lined her lips, stopping short of the outer corners and applied a deep red color. Leaving he edges of the lips uncolored gave her more of a pouty look, a perfect match to her hair and nails. He turned the chair to face the mirror. “Well, what do you think? May I do your make-up in the future?”

Vicki looked at herself in the mirror and again in the hand-held mirror Frank gave her. She was truly a sexy woman. Her eyes were sultry, with the colors and liners coming to a point at the tip of the eyebrows. She had never had the pouty look but would certainly have him do it again. Her husband was far more talented than she had given him credit for. He could style her hair anytime she wanted. He could do her make-up. She didn’t know she was getting a personal hairdresser/make-up man when she married. Sleepy, she turned her head up and pulled Frank to her and kissed him. “Of course. Any time.”

“Good. Now we are just about finished. Let me help you to bed.” With that he lifted her from the salon chair and put her on the towel on the bed.

“What’s left?” Vicki asked.

Frank ignored her question and tied her left wrist to the corner post of the bed. Then he went to the other side and tied her right wrist. Then he tied her ankles to the other corners. Then he announced, “You are going to have your pussy bleached.”

Vicki said she did not want her pussy bleached and began to struggle against the satin ties, but Frank again pointed out that what she wanted really did not matter. He did and she could do nothing about it. He bent over and gave her a soft kiss. “Besides, I bet you’ll like it when we’re done.”

Frank went to the bathroom and returned with a basin of warm water. “First we trim.” He removed the vibrator, took a comb and ran it through Vicki’s pussy hair and placed a paper towel under her slit. Vicki gave an involuntary shudder. She had never had her pubic hair combed by anyone, but there was a certain sexiness to having it done. Vicki heard a click followed by humming. She raised her head and saw Frank mixed the bleach in a quantity that he felt would do the job.

“Ready to become a perfect blonde?” he asked, bending over to kiss her. Vicky nodded. “Well, say good bye to the brunette conservative pussy, and hello to your new sexy blonde psussy and be prepared to look even more gorgeous,” he answered, kissing her gently again.

“Why are you using a bottle this time instead of the bowl and brush?” Vicky asked innocently.

“Because I want you to feel your pussy like a true ‘bottle blonde’ " Frank answered jokingly.

Frank then began to use the applicator until Vicky’s entire pubic region was covered with the bleach. He then combed it through to make sure each hair was covered with bleach.

“Want to see what your pussy look like becoming a blonde?” Frank asked, placing a mirror near her now covered mound.

Vicky looked into the mirror, smiled and said she had never seen herself like that.. Again Frank kissed her. “Given that we now have some time to pass before the bleach does its work, it seems we should not waste it.”

“What did you have in mind?” Vicky asked.

Frank removed the paper, polish, clippers and file. He returned with a bowl of warm water. The foam had bubbled and done its work. Bill could see through the bubbling bleach that Vicky was now a “true blonde.” He then began to rinse out the bleach with the warm water. The more of the bleach he removed, the more he saw that Vicky was now in fact, “truly blonde.” Finally, he toweled her dry and then said that she needed to have her hair done. “What do you mean?” She asked. Frank did not reply. He reached over and took out a hair dryer and styling brush. With the blower and temperature on low, he began to style dry Vicky’s new blonde look. “I’m giving you an upsweep,” he said. “I’ve never had my pubic hair styled before,” Vicky said looking at Frank as he concentrated on his work. He just smiled.

When he had finished styling her, Frank brought the hand-held mirror and angled it for her to see her blonde pussy. Then he untied her hands. As Vicky felt her pussy hair, she was surprised how soft it felt. She had been afraid her hair was going to be fried from the bleach, but it actually felt good.

“It looks as good as it feels,” she said.

“ The colour and style really does suit you " Frank said. " Arn’t you glad now that your husband pursuaded you into having it done ? ”

“ Oh yes, it’s really, really lovely ! Thank you so much " She said to Frank, " You really have done a wonderful job. I can’t thank you enough ! ”

“I’m very pleased you are happy with the results”, he said “However, being so light you will need your re touch up doing every ten to fourteen days or so”, he said.

Vicky nodded with apparent reservation.

“Do you think you would like to stay this way?” asked Frank.

“ I don’t know. It’s just a little hard for me to get used to.”

She startled when he realized her husband was in front of her and he she pushed her back into the bed.

Then she said, “What?

Frank put his hands on her tits and said, “Honey, you are in no condition to wrestle with me.” She tried to stand up but he kept her there.

“You won’t consciously remember our conversation from when I started the dinner; just that our appoiment has been very relaxing. You will follow the commands I’ve given you as if they were your own ideas. Do you understand? Now look into my eyes and relax.”

Vicky tried to protest. But she could barely get out the words as she stammerred “...wwww..hhatt are you going to dddooo?? Then she looked into her eyes. He said, “You’ve always had the most beautiful eyes dear.”

“Just close your eyes, dear”

When Vicky closed he reyes, Frank handed his perfect wife list and he went to work.

He said, “Listen and obey Vicky.Your husband is the most important person in your life and he is your absolute ruler. You are no longer capable of resisting his wants or desires. Submitting to and obeying your husband brings you great happiness and joy. You love cleaning the house, cooking, making time for him to spend with his friends. You will join the local gym and keep yourself in great shape so that your husband can be proud of her new wife. You found him to be the sexiest man on earth. You would become obsessed with sleeping with. Now, you had been transformed into an insatiable nymphomaniac whose enormous appetite for sex could be satisfied by just one man: Frank. And Vicky, anytime yourhusband looks into your eyes and tells you to obey her you will immediately fall back into this same deep hypnotic trance. This time and anytime you are woken from a trance you will awaken with no memory of being hypnotized. You will simply obey whatever you were told while you were hypnotized.”

Everything seemed to swirl and change around her; the new thoughts coalescing in to her mind as Vicky heard the words from Frank.

“...yes...”

Then Frank said once she had counted to three, she could open our eyes again. On the count of three Vicky opened her eyes.

“Wow, I must have been asleep.” she thought. “That was a good nap. I feel great!”

She sat up feeling refreshed. She mistook her unconsciousness as sleep. She just knew she felt really good. Happy and content, this was the best she had felt in quite some time.

She was startled as Frank touched her now highlighted head.

“Oh! I didn’t see you come over!”

“Of course not, you had your eyes closed. Did you have a nice daydream?”

“Oh yeah”

“You look great. Let me fix a couple of things here.” She preened and fretted over Vicky’s hair for several moments. Then she gave Vicky a hand mirror.

She smiled at her reflection.

“Well, how do you like your new look,” he said, running his fingers through her new light blond streaks and highlights.

Frank felt a surge of embarrassment, as she reached down and gently removed his throbbing cock from the slit in his shorts. She gripped it tightly and began to slowly slide her hand up and down the length.

Then Vicky dropped to her knees and sensually took the swollen, purple head into her warm mouth. Frank smiled with satisfaction. He groaned quietly as she began to build a rhythm, her head bobbing up and down.

“Well, I guess I know the answer,” he said.