The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

(This came about because of a Forum contest a while back, so I cant remember who to thank. But to whoever it was, thanks for the idea!)

Big Sky Country Dream

(I’d like to thank Amtrak’s website for station and timetable assistance!)

Even as she was boarding the ‘Empire Builder’ train in Chicago, Louise Carter was trying to work out for herself why she was about to start a 2 day train journey back to Seattle when she could have done it by plane in a few hours. Especially as there wasnt a great deal of difference in cost!

But once she’d known the conference would be over by Friday lunchtime, and she wasnt needed in work till Monday morning she’d decided to be ‘silly’ and make the journey home by train, at least she would get to see some scenery that way, and some time to be by herself. She was shy and quiet, easy going, so the idea of time just by herself for a whole 2 days seeing parts of the US she’d never seen before sounded like a nice idea. And after all, as a single girl, with no boyfriend and no social life, why rush to get home?

Though she’d never even considered it until Tuesday morning when one of the other delegates, Alison Lewis had suggested the idea to her. Alison apparantly lived in Montana, and had travelled up by train for the conference and had told Louise all about how scenic the journey was, and how she should take it on her way back to Seattle rather than the dull plane flight home.

Louise had laughed off the idea at the time, however for some strange reason on Wednesday evening she had gone along to Chicago station and purchased a train ticket for Seattle leaving on Friday! The thought that Alison would be on the train and she might not get that quiet journey she wanted never seemed to register with her.

She quickly found a seat and settled down, pulling out a book to read as she knew the journey for the first few miles out of Chicago at least were pretty dull. Indeed it would be beyond Milwaukee before the sight seeing section really started. Just before the train reached Milwaukee she heard a voice she recognised,

“Well honey, I see you decided to take Alison’s advice and travel home by train, mind if I join you? I can point out some of the gems of Wisconsin for you.”

When she asked like that, how could Louise refuse that offer? She put her book away, moved her bags to make space, and Alison settled down beside her. Maybe too much beside her for Louise’s liking,she could feel Alison’s breath on her neck, and her large breasts pushing into her back as Alison began to describe the sights passing alongside them. But her words seemed so nice that Louise seemed almost to zone out.

It was only when they were stopping at Wisconsin Dells and Alison mentioned about changing for dinner that she came back into focus, realising Alison was asking her if she wanted to change in her bedroom before the meal.

“Err, yes, that would be nice.” Louise said as everything seemed to float back into her concious, “Thanks, though I havent much to change into, in all honesty.”

Alison looked her over, then smiling at her said,

“Shouldnt be a problem Louise, your figure is very similar to mine, and as I’ve only got one night on the train I can spare you one of my dresses for the evening. And if I’m going to dress for dinner, then so should you?”

Louise only thought about it for a moment, realising Alison was right,

“Yes, I should.” she said securing her bags and walking along behind Alison to her cabin.

“Why dont you go and get clean and respectable while I choose something for you to wear?” Alison told her, Louise meekly doing just as she was told. She didnt think she was submissive, but this being told what to do by Alison did seem such a nice idea that...

A stunning blue silk ballgown greeted her eyes when she re-entered the main part of the cabin, complete with a strapless bra laid on top of it. She gasped at the sight, it was gorgeous.

“Well we cant spoil the line by having bra straps showing!” Alison told her firmly, “But like me, you are a bit too big up top to go braless in it. But there’s no harm in giving the men a nice view!” she added winking at Louise, “Why dont you slip it on while I go get myself ready? I’ve booked us a table.”

Louise removed her t-shirt and bottoms she’d put on for the journey, they just seemed so...well so casual compared to this lovely dress. She removed her strong bra, it needed to be with D cups to support, her breasts almost sighing with pleasure as the crisp air of the cabin greeted them, her nipples firming up accordingly. The strapless bra didnt look big enough to support them, but it did, pushing them up nicely. She was only 25, they were still very fresh, and pretty much untouched, but this bra gave her the look of a sex kitten. She loved the sensation as the silk dress billowed over her body, and she checked herself over in the mirror, for once even she thought she looked great.

She gave a twirl, then heard a voice,

“Mmm, almost good enough to eat! But maybe I should have dinner first!”

Louise blushed, then giggled.

The train was already heading for La Crosse when the 2 women entered the dining room, and all eyes were quickly cast in their direction. Louise stood there, her blonde hair flowing down to her shoulders, a stunner in blue. And this amazingly sensual redhead, Alison of course, dressed in an equally stunning mauve dress. All through dinner Louise could feel eyes watching her, though all she could think of was the wonderful scenery, oh, and Alison.

As they entered Minnesota they completed their meal. Just as Louise was unthinkingly about to head back to her seat Alison broke her from her reverie,

“Dont you think you’d better come back to my cabin and change?” she said with a laugh in her voice.

Louise giggled and obediently followed.

Alsion simply watched and drooled as Louise peeled herself out of the dress, and as for when she popped herself out of the bra, and those big breasts were stood there ‘smiling’ at her, it was just too much.

“Why dont you just relax in here for a while, much more comfortable than those coach seats?” she said to Louise.

Though it was termed only a question, it felt more like a command to Louise’s mind, so she did! She didnt even consider the fact she was laid there in front of another woman with only a pair of panties on!

“Lets talk for a while.” purred Alison, though Louise didnt remember saying a word until Alison roused her to tell her they were going to stop in Minneapolis very soon for about 20 minutes, and she was going to take a quick walk, and did Louise want to join her?

Louise’s clouded brain didnt even wonder where 2 1/2 hours had gone! She just quickly got dressed. The short walk was pleasant, even in summer it was now beginning to cool by 10.30 at night. The stars seemed to be twinkling especially brightly tonight, she thought to herself as she walked arm in arm with Alison, not worrying what people might think about 2 women doing so.

“Why not stay the night?” was the request/command from Alison when they returned to her room, and Louise diligently demurred to her request.

Louise lay down on the bed, and didnt even react when Alison lay down naked beside her and kissed her on the lips with passion. She remembered sweet nothings being whispered in her ear, and the next thing she knew was morning! Alison was telling her to get ready for breakfast so they could eat before a walk at the stop in Minot. She felt a little sensitive ‘down below’ as she moved, but just assumed that was a ‘time of the month’ thing for herself. They dressed more casually than the night before, and went and had breakfast together.

They picked up newspapers at the stop in Minot, and lay down on the bed to read. Well that was what Louise thought they did! The reality was slightly different, even if Louise knew nothing about it. But Alison had a grin like the cheshire cat by lunchtime...and Louise had eaten some ‘cream’!

By 3pm Alison knew she had to make a choice, and fast, she could release Louise easily from her entrancement, let her travel home to Seattle and not remember any of this, or...

(5.23 pm Shelby, Montana)

Two women were seen disembarking from the train, clearly very much in love with each other. One had two luxury cases, the other, one less than new case and a large casual bag. Both were full figured, one a brunette, one a redhead, both young and pretty. They walked off through the station arm in arm.

* * *

(The next evening, Seattle local news)

Police are concerned about the whereabouts of Louise Carter, last seen boarding the Empire Builder in Chicago 2 days ago. Louise, a 25 year old native of Seattle was last seen by train staff yesterday lunchtime. No sighting has been made of her since. Witnesses vaguely remember seeing her with another woman on the train, but neither has been sighted since yesterday afternoon. It is believed the other woman left the train somewhere in Montana, though no one remembers seeing Louise with her at the time. Louise has no known family, but searches are to be continued for her for now.

* * *

(The same time, Shelby, Montana)

“It was so handy having that wig in my case, I always carry it with me, never quite knew why, but I’m sure glad I did!” said Alison leaning over to kiss Louise on the lips, “No one will ever spot a certain blonde leaving the train, because she wasnt a blonde!”

“I know!” said Louise with a giggle, “That was wonderful. There’s no one to miss me anyway, apart from my work colleagues!”

“I know.” purred Alison, “And dont worry, I’ll soon find you a new job here anyway. I have ways and means of doing so.” she added with a grin.

“So I gathered!” said Louise smiling, “Not that I mind, I’ve finally found true love in my life. What is it you did to me by the way?”

“Oh, lets just call it a very special form of hypnosis.” said Alison grinning, “And you, my dear girl were very susceptible to it, I’m pleased to say. And I’ve found love as well after far too long. But that hypnosis was just for starters.”

“What do you mean?” asked Louise, her curiousity piqued.

“The main course you mean?” giggled Alison, “Let me show you, even if I dont think you need it in all honesty.”

She led her down into the basement and turned on a light. In the middle of the room was a large chair with a monitor screen and what looked like a hair dryer.

“Whats that then?” asked Louise wide eyed.

“Oh thats the main course, assuming you agree to it, and I kind of hope you will. The hypnosis just brings you under enough to keep you under my control, but a session in this, and you will be mine forever. What do you reckon?”

“Cant wait!” said Louise, “Sounds heavenly to me.”

Louise sat in the chair, Alison aligned the screen with her eyes, lowered the ‘hair dryer’ over her head and switched everything on. All Louise saw were lots of swirly patterns and ‘whispers’ in her ears. Oh, and some funny tingly sensations in her head!

At the end of 2 hours....

“Well, how do you feel?”

“Incredible my Mistress and Lover, can I show you my gratitude?”

Alison removed her skirt and dropped her panties,

“Of course you can my dear, you didnt need to ask.”

Moments later she felt Louise’s tongue greedily eating her out, seeking every drop of nectar she could find. Soon after, she had all the nectar she wanted, and a lot more!

A couple of days later, after a visit to the hair stylists...she wasnt a blonde anymore, and her brunette coloured hair wasnt a wig! Louise wouldnt have minded this, even if she could have done, because as Alison said, it would keep anyone searching for her well off the right trail. A week or so later and the search was forgotten anyway, Louise Carter just being registered as another ‘runaway’, though no one could ever work out who she was running away from!

Naturally they lived very happily ever after, well Alison and a young lady called Stephanie Johnson did at least. It was handy that Alison had ‘contacts’ in all the right places, some of her ‘friends’ were more than happy to provide their Goddess with all the paperwork she needed for ‘Stephanie’!

And as for Stephanie, well 12 months later, after a couple more sessions in that chair...she and Alison visited Seattle, and Stephanie needed guide books to find her way around. Yet she’d lived there for 25 years...! ;)