The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

A pair of thieves think they have found the perfect mark in the trade city of Tava. Alas, she wasn’t an easy a mark as they’d hoped.

* * *

The Big Score

MC, FD, FF

AltoidLover <>

“Trust me, babe. It’s going to be easy money,” Lido whispered into his girlfriend, Lil’s ear, as they huddled together against the cold in a drafty flop in the trade city of Tava in the Emerald Kingdom. “With this score, we won’t have to work again.”

“They’re always easy money right up until they’re not. And then we’re on the run and hiding for months before we start over somewhere else. I’m sick of running.” She let him nibble her neck and enjoyed his dextrous, calloused fingers as he played with his nipples. Before too long, she could feel herself growing wet and rubbed her pert little ass against his stiffening member.

“I heard it from Geordi. He got the news from the merchant caravan that came through this morning. Three refugees are supposed to get to the Night Bell tomorrow. One of the caravan guards saw one of those women was hiding a necklace. Those jewels could set us up. We’d be set.” To drive the point home, he thrust forward.

Lil let out a moan as she was filled. Lido might be just a passable snatch and grab thief, but he definitely knew his way around a woman’s body. Or at least hers, he never failed to bring her to orgasm. “Fuck me now. We can talk later.”

“You drive a hard bargain, honey.”

As they cuddled together under threadbare blankets, Lil peppered Lido with questions he couldn’t answer. She wanted to know where the refugees were coming from, where they were heading, how long they’d be in town, and most importantly: if they had money, why the hell were they going to be staying at a down market inn like Geordi’s?

Lil was doubtful of the whole thing, but that’s usually how things went. She was a crackerjack swindler: her short, curvy, bubbly blonde demeanor hid a cold calculating mind. Surprisingly, Lido was much more optimistic and outside of a dark alley, much friendlier. He was darkly handsome in a bad boy way, thin, wiry and as sharp as one of his many blades.

Together, they were the Lurking Shadows. The pair of thieves had bedeviled the three kingdoms for almost two years. They had a variety of scams that they’ve pulled. Usually, Lil was the carrot and Lido the stick. Between them, they usually found a way to separate a mark from their valuables. So far, they’d stayed ahead of the guard, but some nights it was a nearer thing than either of them would like.

The next day, found Lil and Lido at the Night Bell. They’d worked with Geordi before and he didn’t mind them preying on his customers, but he had one rule: nothing was going to blow back on him. So far, nothing had, just a cut of the score for his trouble. It had worked out well, but even without having to talk about it, Lil and Lido knew that if it came to them or Geordi, they’d screw over Geordi in a hot minute and leave him with the bodies to explain.

It was well after dark, when the coach finally arrived. The tavern was crowded and the music loud. Geordi was behind the bar with Lil and a couple of other girls helping. Lido did his best to hide in the crowd and keep his eyes open, so that he could back whatever play Lil started.

The three women walked into the tavern. Their travel clothes made it clear that they were outsiders. The corsets, leathers, and skirts were years out of date from what was stylish in the Queen’s Court or even in a provincial coastal city like Tava. The women were bundled into their cloaks to ward off the chill of the road.

Two of the women timidly looked around nervously. The third walked imperiously to the bar. The tavern was warm enough for her to peel off her cloak and shake off the road dust. She was tall, dark-haired, and swarthier than the fairer folk of the Emerald Kingdom.

“Innkeeper!” Though she did not raise her voice, her words carried down the bar and Geordi found himself turning. “I would have a room to myself. Two, possibly three nights. Ideally, something quiet. Do you have baths?”

Geordi took in her accent, diction, manner, and the well-made, if outdated clothing, and quoted her a rate much higher than he usually charged. She didn’t bat an eye.

“Do you have a girl to help me? I don’t have a maid with me.”

Lil scurried over and curtseyed. “Would I do, miss? Or would you rather one of the other girls.”

The woman looked her over and nodded. “We shall see. I am Roya.”

“Dani, ma’am.” Lil looked up at her like a wide eyed waif.

“Have someone bring up my chests and the tub.” She handed her cloak to Lil. “Which way is my room, Dani?”

Lido watched as the two of them headed upstairs to the room that Geordi had set aside. It was closer to the back stairs, which was useful for so many reasons.

He ducked his head out front and saw where the coachman was stacking their chests. The stable boy and the bar back did not look happy at the idea of ferrying them into inn.

By the time he got back to Geordi the other two women had arranged a room for themselves. They looked around a bit overwhelmed.

“Excuse me, ladies,” Lido said with a warm smile. “Can you come out to tell us which chests are yours and which is Miss Roya’s? It wouldn’t do to send them to the wrong rooms.”

The two women smiled hopefully back. All it took was a smile and the sisters were happy to chatter at Lido. They had been on the road for days: two sisters and the taciturn Roya. It had been an arduous journey. The sisters had their womanly pursuits to occupy them: they embroidered, they knit, and they even tried to draw the older woman into a game of riddles. Roya, like a matronly chaperone, kept her own counsel. She would gaze out the window and hum to herself. When attempts at conversation failed, the sisters would largely sleep the days away whenever the coach was moving.

Three of the chests were the sisters. They’d take them with them, when they left with the coach tomorrow to continue on to their relations outside of the capital. Lido figured with their trusting natures, it was even odds whether they were fleeced on the way. Because they were here, the bar back and the stable boy brought their belongings up first.

Lido volunteered to keep an eye on the remaining four chests, while the others were shuttling chests upstairs. All of them were all securely locked. With a bit of time, Lido was sure he could open them up without much trouble, but with people coming in and out of the tavern, he didn’t have the privacy that he’d need.

The three of them made short work of hustling the chests and then the brass tub up to Roya’s room. Roya sat in the chair in her room by the window, reading a book and tapping her foot impatiently. She didn’t deign to even look up at the men that were fetching and carrying.

Lido didn’t get a chance to talk with Lil as she was hustling hot water up and down the stairs for the exacting Roya. The closest he got was an eye roll from her that made it clear that her part of the scam had been derailed by all of her fetching and carrying. He blew her a kiss and headed down to have a pint in the tavern below, while he waited.

She was in a foul mood, when she got to Roya’s room, but that surliness didn’t fit with the role that she had to play. Lil took a breath and straightened her outfit, before opening the door and picking back up the buckets of steaming water and stepping inside.

Roya was leaning over the tub and adding dried flowers and herbs to the water already in the tub. She stood up and moved to lock her room door, letting Lil pour the last of the water into the tub. The fragrant steam spread around the room and Lil could feel her nose tingle.

“Is there anything else, ma’am?” Lil asked.

“Mistress,” Roya corrected. “I am not yet married.”

Lil nodded, but the silence stretched. The manor born could be pedantic. “Is there anything else, mistress?”

“Yes. Help me with my bath. Be a good girl and undress me.”

“Do you have a robe to change into, mistress?”

“Don’t be foolish. I will bathe first. You may wish to take off that dress, as well, so that you don’t drench yourself.” When Lil started to take off her shift, Roya said. “Foolish girl, after you undress me. Know your place.“

In spite of herself, Lil could feel herself blushing with embarrassment. Without thinking about it, she squeezed her legs together as her nethers tingled . “Of course, mistress.”

Roya presented her back and waited. Lil leaned in, taking in the scent of Roya’s hair and finding herself longing to bury her face in the nape of Roya’s neck. Once Lil had removed the travel leathers, corset and small clothes, Roya stood naked and proud. She shook out her long, dark mane of hair and stepped into the bath. Lil caught a flash of the gold necklace around her mistress’s neck, as Roya stepped regally into the tub.

While Lil was no stranger to the allure of a woman’s body, one as tall and amply curved as Roya’s was especially enticing. There was something intoxicating about the imperious way that Roya treated her. It made her feel like a naughty child about to be reprimanded. But oddly, that gave her a feeling of excitement and the tingle between her legs intensified.

Luxuriating in the hot water, Roya leaned back and sang to herself, as Lil stripped down and began to bathe her. The taller woman’s skin was flawless with no scars, lines, or the slightest imperfection. As she washed her, Lil breathed in more of the scent of the water, made all the more inviting by Roya’s own intoxicating scent, peppery with an earthy tang, but with none of the sourness of sweat that she would have expected.

Lil was sure that she was forgetting something, but she found herself gently swaying to the tune Roya was softly singing, and doing the simple repetitive movements of dipping the cloth into the bath, wringing it out and then running the wet cloth along her mistress’ luscious flesh as she bathed her. One arm and then the other, one hand and then another, one foot, and then the other. Moving slowly up one leg, and then the other, and then her mistress’ back, before reaching around to tease Roya’s nipples until they stood up proud and erect. Each small movement, felt like an act of worship to her.

Roya let out a small moan and whispered, “That is enough of that, you may wash below.” She opened her legs in invitation.

“Yes, Roya.” Lil continued to stroke one, nipple, as her other hand slipped between her mistress’ legs. Roya was slick was excitement. Lil dipped her fingers between her mistress’ lips. In and out and then sliding up to pinch Roya’s clit between her fingers.

Roya breath caught, as Lil expertly brought her closer and closer to release. Roya pulled at her own nipples, freeing Lil to bring both hands to the task at hand. She redoubled her efforts, stroking, strumming and caressing, until Roya shuddered and collapsed back against the tub. Lil leaned forward and sucked one of Roya’s nipples into her mouth, and ran her tongue over the areola and then bit lightly onto the nipple to make Roya squirm and then stiffen with another orgasm.

All that mattered to Lil at the moment was service and responding to Roya’s small movements to better understand her wishes.

When Roya could not take more, she stood on quivering legs. “Oh, I think I shall keep you.”

From her knees, Lil looked up in adoration.

“Do you wish to sample?”

“Yes, mistress.” Lil all but twitched in anticipation, her eyes locked on Roya, but all she could think of was the scent of her and her pussy just inches from her lips.

Roya nodded and Lil darted forward. Eyes closed, she took in the heavenly scent and licked the juices up Roya’s leg up to their source. The ambrosia on her tongue sent Lil to an earth shaking release of her own. She swooned.

When Lil came to herself, she was still on naked on the floor. She thought she was alone and mewed at her loss.

“None of that, girl. I am here,” her misstress said.

Lil crawled to her, not even thinking of climbing to her feet.

“Oh you’ll do just fine,” she said, stroking her servant’s head. “Now to set up house and snare a husband. Do you know any strapping men? I think a butler next.”