The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Big Bears on Campus

Episode 5

In this episode: A book in the library gives a nerd a new life.

* * *

The library was the only place where Jeff had ever felt truly at home. A true bookworm, he would often read through several books a week, and he was a nerd not only in interests, but in looks too. Jeff had never really emerged from the awkward stage of puberty. His limbs were still a bit out of proportion with his body, and his voice still cracked occasionally. For much of his time in high school, he had been ridiculed as a geek, but he had never cared all that much about what other people thought of him. Generally, when a bully saw that he couldn’t get a rise out of Jeff, he would just leave him alone. When he came to college, he had struggled to prune down his collection of books to just five boxes, and he had to buy a bookcase just to fit them all in his small dorm room. Now a junior, he had long since gotten his own room, and filled every wall with books.

Of course, Jeff also didn’t have many friends, other than a few voracious readers, but he had always liked being a loner. Books were better company that people ever could be, in his opinion. However, he had never really wondered why he liked books so much. In truth, he found a voyeuristic pleasure in them. By opening the pages of a book, he could see into the mind of the author for a moment and look at their most private thoughts. Novels were even better, where entire characters were revealed for him on the page, who he could analyze with glee. He felt closer to these characters than anyone he had met in real life. They were easier to pick apart and understand, as well. He didn’t have fantasies about Angelina Jolie—he fantasized about Daisy Miller and Elizabeth Bennett. Though in his mind, they weren’t nearly as prim or proper as they were on the page.

On this day (as was usual on Tuesdays) he had an hour break between two of his English Literature classes, and so he walked over to the library to browse the shelves for a while, to see if he might uncover some hidden gem, but as he was walking towards the library, he noticed that something seemed strange. There were a lot of men on campus, which isn’t something he would notice usually, but most of them didn’t look like they belonged on a college campus at all. Half of the guys he passed were far too old to be college students, and most looked like they had just come from a bar, or some blue collar job of some variety. Jeff just figured that there was some conference or something happening on campus that he hadn’t known about, shrugged his shoulders, and made his way up the library steps, but things were strange in there as well. Again, there were simply too many men, but more strange than that, was that quite a few of the library shelves around him were simply empty. Feeling a bit distressed, he walked over to the circulation desk to ask what was going on.

Jeff didn’t recognize the man at the desk, which was odd, given that he thought he had gotten to know all of the staff by now. Even stranger was what the man was wearing. He had on a leather harness with two metal rings accentuating his pierced nipples, which Jeff could barely see through all of the fur covering his chest. The guy had a full beard and a shaved head, but the strangest feature was the leather collar around his neck. Jeff knew that something was wrong with this picture, but it also seemed completely normal, almost as though he was walking in two different worlds. He shook his head, and asked, “Hey, do you know what they’re doing with all of the books?”

The man looked up, and shrugged, “I don’t know. Ya should probably ask the librarian.” He talked like an imbecile, or someone who had never bothered to read a book in his life. Jeff knew he wasn’t going to get anywhere with him.

“Great, I’ll ask Ms. Netterny. Is she in?”

“Don’t you mean Mr. Netterny?” The bear replied, staring at Jeff blankly. He choked back the quick retort, as doubt plagued his mind. Why had he said “Ms.”? Of course the librarian was a man, what had he been thinking?

“Right, Mr. Netterny, I mean,” Jeff mumbled, trying to recover from his obvious mistake. The bear lumbered back into the office behind the circulation desk, and Jeff saw that the harness certainly wasn’t the most revealing thing the man was wearing. Below, he had on only a leather jockstrap. The sight brought back the feeling that something was very wrong, but he still couldn’t pin down what it was. He was still mulling it over when the bear came back, followed by an portly man in his late sixties. Mr. Netterny had a significant gut which was barely held in by his expensive looking suit. A set of small round eyeglasses were perched on his wide nose, and the pipe stuck in the corner of his mouth left behind a faint trail of smoke. As soon as he saw Jeff, his eyes lit up, “Oh Jeff, how good of you to come by. Is there something you wanted to talk to me about?”

Jeff had no idea who this man was, but he could also recall having long talks about books with him. It was all very strange. He tried to ignore it, and just continued with his original question, “Yeah, Mr. Netterny. Could you tell me what they’re doing with all of those books?”

“Why, we’re moving them into the storage, and bringing in whole new collections which will be much more beneficial for the new direction the college is taking. I assumed that you would have already known about this by now.”

“Well, I don’t. What kind of collections are you bringing in?”

“Oh, all sorts of things. It’ll be much more fun for you to discover it yourself,” Mr. Netterny said, and then winked, “In fact, if I know your tastes, there’s a new collection we just added on the third floor which would interest you greatly. Why don’t you head up there, take a look, and tell me what you think of it later? It’s in the first room on your left when you head up the stairs.”

Jeff was still confused by what was going on, but something told him that he should just try to forget about it and move on. Besides, the thought of a new collection to peruse was too interesting to pass up. “Uh, sure. I’ll go check it out,” he said, waved goodbye to Mr. Netterny, and headed for the staircase.

At the third floor, he took a left, and found himself in what had been the music section. However, the CD storage was gone, replaced by several shelves of identically bound, hardcover books. Jeff wandered down the row in front of him, and found that the spines had no titles, only authors, and were listed in alphabetical order. Out of curiosity, he took one off the shelf which bore the name “Hal G. Rogers.” On the cover, there was an embossed image of an eighteen wheeler, which was remarkably detailed. As he stared at it, he could almost hear the growl of the engine, and feel the book vibrate in his hands. He opened it, and found that the text started on the very first page—no title, no copyright, nothing. Just story. He began reading, and after a few pages, unable to tear his eyes away, he wandered over to a nearby armchair, tossed his backpack to the side, and sat down, utterly absorbed by the book.

It turned out that it wasn’t written by Hal G. Rogers at all. Rather, it was about Hal G. Rogers’ life. Jeff wouldn’t call it a memoir—it was far too factual, and lacked the literary grace which most authors used to twist their lives into art. But he was hesitant to call it a biography, because there didn’t seem to be a point to what was being written down. Rather, it was like Jeff was reading the unfiltered memories of this man named Hal, who had been abused by his father as a child, dropped out of high school at sixteen, became a trucker at eighteen, and started cruising rest stops and sucking dicks for the next ten years. The detail was remarkable, almost as though Hal was an actual person. Usually the characters in a story were obviously fake—they didn’t go to the bathroom, they had unreasonable expectations about the world. . It was like he had his own little world in this book, one only he had access to, and it satisfied his desire to know others intimately in a way he had never thought possible. Somewhere in his mind, he knew that this was no ordinary book, and that there was something strange going on. It might have been the fact that the words seemed to drill themselves into his head through his eyes as he read. It might have been the headache which had been growing since he sat down, as though his brain was packed with too much information for one person to contain. It might also have been the graphic sexual descriptions, the disgusting references to Hal’s overgrown beard and hair, or the man’s constant cigar smoking and drinking.

However, these reservations didn’t stop him from finishing the book in a single sitting. When he finally turned over the back cover and set the book on the table next to him, he did nothing for a few minutes, as he tried to process what he had just read. None of the words had faded away; in fact, they had only seemed to grow more real. He wanted to pull down another book and read it too, but he didn’t think he would be able to manage another experience like that. Besides, his headache had gotten worse, and he was starving like he hadn’t eaten in days. It wouldn’t hurt to take a break, go grab some lunch, and then come back. After all, the books would still be here waiting for him. Before getting up, Jeff reached into his backpack, pulled out his hipflask, and took a long swig. The whisky was cheap, but the headache receded, and his hands stopped jittering. Totally forgetting about the English class he was two hours late for, he headed towards the dining hall, with lunch on his mind.

As he left the building, Jeff couldn’t help but stare at the bear he had spoken to earlier behind the circulation desk. He just looked so sexy in that leather harness, and Jeff imagined getting down behind the desk and sucking the bear’s cock for the rest of the day. Without finding this thought odd, he took another long drink from the flask, and felt the alcohol start buzzing in his head. He felt mellow, and he felt good. He let out a loud belch, scratched his belly, and left the library. Outside, there was even more eye candy walking along, and Jeff happily stared at the package of every guy he walked past, and some stared back at him even more hungrily. Jeff was now openly nursing his flask, and his headache was mostly gone, replaced by a pleasant stupor, though he was growing hungrier by the minute. He reluctantly put his flask away as he entered the dining hall, grabbed a tray, and started loading it up with everything he could find. One of the stations had chicken fried steak, one of Jeff’s favorite dishes (it always reminded him of the greasy spoons he ate at when he was still on the road) and he had them pile on some extra gravy and mashed potatoes. Satisfied, he found a seat in a somewhat secluded booth, pulled out his flask again, and tucked in.

He ate like a wild man, slopping gravy all over his beard. Occasionally he would take a break long enough to down another hit of whisky, before shoveling some more potatoes or steak into his mouth. Occasionally, he would take a moment to survey the other diners, and he noticed that he had attracted the attentions of a cub across the way. The boy had been watching him since he sat down, and in Jeff’s opinion, he was quite cute, with a nice goatee and a thick, stocky frame. He smiled at the boy, while he mopped up some gravy with a biscuit. The cub got up, sauntered over, and slid in next to Jeff.

“Hey, I like a guy to can eat. My name’s Nate—what’s yours?” he asked.

“Hal. Hal Rogers,” Jeff heard himself say, but that was wrong…wasn’t it? It was hard to think. He was really drunk all of a sudden, and felt himself swaying a bit as he sat there. He also noticed that his dick was hard, but why wouldn’t it be, sitting next to a nice looking cub like that?

Nate grinned, and said, “Well, you want to go somewhere a bit more private? Maybe I have something you’d like to see.”

Jeff just leered, “Why don’t we do it right here?”

The cub balked, and said nothing for a moment, “What…here? In the dining hall? I don’t know—that’s a bit…public, isn’t it?”

Jeff said nothing and slid under the table. After a bit of maneuvering, he was face to face with the Nate’s crotch. He unzipped the fly, hauled out the cub’s sizable piece of meat, and started playing with it, slowly running his hands up and down the shaft.

“Oh, fuck…” he heard Nate say, and Jeff found himself grinning.

“What do you say now? Still want to go somewhere more private?”

“Suck it, just suck it,” was all the boy could muster, and Jeff obliged him, swallowing his thick cock to the hilt, making Nate shiver. They always came around if you took the initiative, he thought. He could also tell that the boy wouldn’t hold out for very long, so he might as well make it quick. Jeff kept milking Nate’s cock with all of his energy, making him groan and pant in need. After less than a minute, the cock exploded in his mouth, and Jeff happily drank down the entire load, tucked the cock back into the cub’s pants, and then crawled back up to his seat, having a bit of a hard time fitting between the table and his gut. He didn’t remember it being that hard getting down, but it also wasn’t as easy to do things like this as when he was in his twenties.

Nate was still panting next to him, unsure of what to say, so Jeff spoke for him, “Well, get under there and do me now. I ain’t got all day.”

The cub looked at him, gulped, and slowly got under the table. While he did so, Jeff reached under his gut, and pulled out his cock. He felt Nate take a taste, and then heard him gag and spit, “Damn fucker, don’t you clean this thing?”

“Shut your pie hole and suck it, pig,” Jeff said, grabbed the boy’s head under the table and rammed his dick into his mouth. Nate sputtered and broke away from Jeff’s grasp, then crawled out from under the table, still sputtering and trying to get the disgusting taste out of his mouth.

Nate stood up and wiped his mouth with his sleeve, “Sorry man, but you’re too fucking gross. Go take a shower, or maybe two, and then we’ll see what happens.” Without any further acknowledgement, he turned around and walked quickly away from Jeff, leaving him with a hard cock and nothing to stick it in. He thought about following the cub back to his room and finishing his business there, raping him if he had to, but he didn’t really feel like it. Instead, he took another drink of whisky, and decided that he might as well head to the one spot on campus where he knew he could get his cock sucked. After zipping up his pants again and trying to ignore his horny dick, he got up and left the dining hall. When he got outside, he pulled a cigar out of the pocket of his shirt, and lit it with his zippo lighter. The first puff was fabulous, like he had gone ages without a good smoke, and he exhaled through his nose, loving how the smoke twined through his long bushy beard. With almost all of his needs satisfied, he headed for the nearby public bathrooms. They weren’t too far away, and as he approached them, he had the strange feeling that they hadn’t been there the day before, or at least, that he didn’t remember them being there the day before. On the other hand, he remembered hooking up with all sorts of nasty guys in there innumerable times. Everything in his head just felt so confused. Like why had he sucked that guy off in the dining hall? That wasn’t like him at all. And wasn’t he supposed to be in class right now? Jeff took another drag on his cigar, and headed into the restroom, trying to push the thoughts aside, and tried to focus on what was really important—getting off. Since lighting up his cigar, he had only gotten hornier, and he hoped that some sick bum was in a stall, ready and waiting for a cock to suck, but after checking all of the doors, he found that he was alone. Still feeling horny, he decided to wait for a bit and see if anyone would show up who was also looking for some action.

He caught a look at himself in the mirror, and saw that he still had a few bits of food stuck in his beard, so he turned on the sink and started rinsing out as much as he could. Maybe the cub was right—he probably could stand to take a shower. In fact, when was the last time he had taken one? He couldn’t recall…or could he? Something told him that he had taken one this morning in his dorm room, but that couldn’t be right. He didn’t live in a dorm; he lived in the cab of his truck, like he had since he was eighteen. Even though he wasn’t driving anymore, he still didn’t feel at home anywhere else. Again, he felt the headache returning, went to take a swig from his flask, but found it was empty, and he didn’t have a fifth on hand to fill it back up with. He swore, and took another long puff off his half smoked cigar, but that didn’t really help.

Suddenly, somewhat alien thoughts began to find their way into his head. Thoughts that told Jeff that none of this was right, that the reflection in the mirror wasn’t his. He took another look, and found that he suddenly didn’t even recognize himself. He was supposed to be a young, thin nerd, but what he was looking at was someone else entirely. First of all, he was massive, with a huge gut that hung over the waistband of his dirty jeans by several inches, just barely kept in check by a dirty white T shirt tucked in below that. He also had a pair of bright red suspenders going up on either side, which just accentuated his size and made him look even bigger. Even that wasn’t the largest shock, however. What scared him most was the thick, tangled beard that stretched down until it hit his gut, and long hair to match flowing down his back. Both were matted, dirty, and looked as though they hadn’t been washed or cut in ages. Even worse, was that they were colored a light grey, though the area around his mouth was stained yellow from his constant cigar smoking. At the thought, Jeff tried to throw the cigar that he was still holding in his hand into the sink, but he couldn’t bring himself to do it. He needed it too much. Instead, he took another drag deep into his lungs, like he had been doing for ages—and it had been ages. His new memories (or were they the old ones?) told him that he was somewhere around sixty years old and he looked like it. He had deep wrinkles around his eyes, and he also had the bright red nose and spider veins of a long time alcoholic. Jeff was so engrossed in his own image, that he didn’t even notice the hulking biker enter the rest room until he came up behind him, and started grinding his hard cock into Jeff’s ass.

Jeff tried to push the man away, but the man just wrapped his arms around him and pulled him closer, so that he could whisper in his ear, “Don’t worry daddy, I got what you’re looking for.” The man snickered and started tweaking Jeff’s nipples, making him moan. In the mirror, he could see the man was even dirtier than he was, though much younger, with short cropped hair and a thick, bushy goatee. He could also see that the man was missing quite a few of his teeth, and the man’s breath smelled rancid. To his horror, he found the stench and filth turning him on as his cock hardened beyond his control. With a moan, he started to push his ass back into the man’s cock. Slowly, he pulled down his suspenders and undid his pants, all while the biker kept pulling at his nipples even harder.

“Well, go on then. Get that hot cock of yours up my ass,” Jeff heard himself say, but that wasn’t what he wanted to say. He wanted to scream “Fire!” or tell the guy to get the fuck off of him. He wanted to do anything but spread his legs apart to the biker could start poking his dick at his open asshole. He watched the biker hock a wad of spit into his hand, slick up his dick, and a moment later, he felt the head push past his sphincter. It felt so good—this is what he had been looking for all day. He reached down and started jacking off his own cock as the biker worked his dick deeper into his ass.

“Yeah, you truckers are all the same. You’ll do anything for a piece of biker dick,” the man pushed his cock in to the hilt, making Jeff moan in a mixture of pain and pleasure, “Yeah, look at you jacking that puny cock of yours. I want to see you shoot that load of yours all over the fucking floor. Do it, and I’ll be kind enough to shoot this load of mine up your ass, where I know you want it.”

Jeff didn’t need any more encouragement. Still puffing on his cigar, he pumped his cock for all he was worth, as the biker rammed his cock harder and harder. Then, the biker changed his position, and with a series of short, quick strokes started milking Jeff’s prostate. He couldn’t have held back if he wanted to. With a yell, Jeff felt a wave of cum shoot out of his dick and onto the floor, while the biker chuckled. “Yeah, shoot that old sour sperm of yours. You like this biker’s cock up your ass?”

Jeff could only nod, but that wasn’t good enough. The biker rammed his dick deeper, making Jeff moan in pain.

“I said, do you like your biker daddy’s cock up your ass?”

“Yes! Yes, I do,” Jeff panted back.

“Yeah, you fucking trucker slut. By the time I’m finished with you, you’re hole is going to be rubbed raw. You’re going to be remembering this fuck for weeks!”

Jeff felt his dick start to get hard, even though it was still leaking cum from his last shot just a minute before. He couldn’t help but wonder about what the hell was happening to him. He should just push this dirty biker away and get the fuck out, but he couldn’t let that dick go. It felt too good up his ass. He started meeting the biker’s thrusts, desperate to get as much of the man’s cock up his ass as he could, one hand still nursing his semi-hard cock. “Yeah, fuck me. Give me that load of yours. Shoot it up my old, fat ass!” he said, grunting in lust. They continued that way for a while longer, and Jeff could feel his ass start to ache, and he groaned with every thrust of the biker’s dick, but his moans of pain just drove the biker into a frenzy. Suddenly, he pulled out, turned Jeff around, and forced him onto his knees, “I know I said I was going to shoot this up your ass, but I’d rather see you wear it. Here it comes, bitch!”

The biker pumped his cock a few times, and then sprayed his load all over Jeff’s beard and face, who just opened his mouth and drank in as much as he could get. “Yeah, take it you fucking cumwhore! Take daddy’s load!” The biker cried, and then spit into Jeff’s open mouth, “Nothing but a nasty pig,” he added, and chuckled.

When the flow finally stopped, Jeff started wiping the cum up with his hands and eating it off of his dirty fingers. It tasted so good, he couldn’t resist it. The biker just laughed again, zipped up his fly, and left Jeff there, pants around his ankles, licking up another guys cum, his dick still hard and aching despite his earlier release.

Slowly, he began to get his body and mind back under his control. First of all, he had to get out of the bathroom, before someone else came in and decided to use him in the same way. Jeff knew that if someone did, he wouldn’t be able to say no, and at this rate, he might never get out. Using the sink for support, Jeff got back on his feet, pulled up his pants, and got his suspenders back on. As he left, he discarded the now spent cigar butt in the trash, and fired up another one unconsciously. He had to figure out what had happened to him. One minute, he had been his normal bookworm self, and the next he was a filthy trucker with a fetish for public sex! Jeff searched his brain for any clue as to how this might have happened, when he remembered the name he had given the cub earlier. He had called himself Hal Rodgers, the same Hal Rogers he had spent most of the morning reading about! Somehow, he had become that very man, and Jeff figured that if he had any hope of returning to his old form, he would find it back in the library, and that he had better get there quick, before he forgot about his old self entirely.

Again, he set off across campus, passing all sorts of men, and the desire to get down and suck their dicks was even harder to resist. It didn’t help that those he passed were leering opening at him. Some even yelled catcalls, though Jeff couldn’t figure out why. He was spending all of his energy just trying to keep Hal’s thoughts at bay, remember that he was actually Jeff Grenderson, and that if he could just get to the third floor of the library, he was sure that he could find some way to recover his old life and get the hell away from this crazy college.

When he got to the library, he saw that the shelves that had been empty just hours before were filled again, though with a much different selection of titles than had been there before. Among the books, he saw a wide assortment of sex manuals, histories of homosexuality, porn literature, and many other books of that variety. However, he didn’t have time to look closer, and see what else had changed. After dashing up the stairs as fast as he could go, he found his way to the room where he had found Hal Rogers book earlier that day, and saw that someone had beat him there. In the armchair, puffing smoke from his pipe, sat Mr. Netterny himself. He looked up, saw Jeff in the doorway, smiled, and stood up.

“I was beginning to wonder how long I was going to have to wait for you,” he said, “I see that you found the collection alright, Jeff. Or should I call you Hal, now?”

“How…Do you know what happened to me?” Jeff asked, “Please, tell me how to fix this!”

“But why would I do that?” Mr. Netterny replied, “I happen to like you just the way you are now. I’ve been reading about your old life, and believe that this one is far more suitable for your new role here.”

“What are you talking about?”

“Well, look here,” Mr. Netterny said, and held up the book in his hands for Jeff to see. On the cover was an embossed image of an open book with some glasses lying across it. On the spine, he could see his old name, “Jeffery T. Grenderson” written in gold lettering. “It’s all right here. Your childhood, your dreams, your memories. Everything.”

Jeff made a grab for the book, but Mr. Netterny pulled it out of his reach.

“Now don’t be so impatient,” Mr. Netterny said, “I already told you that I think your new role on campus suits you. Don’t you agree, Marco? Carlos?”

Jeff looked behind him, and saw that the way out was blocked by two men. The first he recognized as the bear he had seen at the circulation desk earlier, and the other was dressed in an identical leather outfit, though a bit shorter and fatter than the first. Both of them had their cocks out of their leather jocks, and were stroking them slowly. They were both monstrous—at least ten inches long, if not more, and the sight made Jeff’s mouth water.

“In fact,” Mr. Netterny continued, “It looks like you’ve already been enjoying yourself quite a bit, judging from the amount of cum stuck in your beard.”

Jeff immediately felt his face turn red, as he realized that that had been the reason why so many guys had been staring at him. But even the humiliation couldn’t make the rock hard cock in his pants deflate. If anything, it just aroused him more. “Why are you doing this to me? Please, just give me my book, and I’ll leave. I won’t even tell anyone. I promise,” Jeff said, but he could see by the grin on Mr. Netterny’s face that he had no intention of helping him.

Mr. Netterny just picked up a hip flask off of the table, and tossed it to Jeff, who caught it instinctively. He knew that he shouldn’t, but he needed a drink to steady his nerves. He unscrewed the top, and only intended to take a sip, but guzzled it instead, some of it dribbling down the front of his grubby shirt. When he finished, he felt a lot better, and his head was clearer.

“There, that’s better, isn’t it Hal?”

He knew that wasn’t his name, but it felt right. Everything was a bit foggy, and Jeff wasn’t even sure where he was anymore. He kept stealing glances at Bruno’s and Marco’s cocks, wondering if they would let him suck them off, or if they would be willing to fuck him. He was even more aware of how painfully hard his own cock was. It felt like he hadn’t cum in weeks. Confused and bewildered, he just nodded numbly, making Mr. Netterny chuckle.

“You don’t even know what’s going on, do you? Well let me help you. Hand me the flask, and I’ll make it easy.”

Cautiously, Jeff tossed the flask back to Mr. Netterny, who laid Jeff’s book down on the table, and proceeded to pour the drink all over it.

“No!” Jeff cried, and mover toward it, but Marco and Bruno held him back.

“No?” Mr. Netterny replied.

“Don’t…you shouldn’t…you shouldn’t waste booze like that…” Jeff muttered.

“Oh, don’t worry. I’m not wasting it. Besides, I have plenty more where that came from,” Mr. Netterny said, and then addressed his two boys, “Boys, go stand at attention against the shelf.” Bruno and Marco circled around and stood off to Jeff’s side, their dicks still erect, and Mr. Netterny continued. “Now, Mr. Grenderson. I’m going to give you a choice. I’m going to countdown from ten, and when I reach zero, I’m going to set this book on fire, just like all of the other useless books in this place that I moved into ‘storage.’ But if you really want to save your old life, you can walk over here, pick it up, and I will allow you to leave the library…unmolested. Or, you can suck my boy’s cocks, like I know you want to. I can see that cock of yours throbbing in your jeans as I speak. So make your choice.” Mr. Netterny took out a box of matches, and started counting, “Ten…Nine…Eight…”

With all of his willpower, Jeff tried to make himself walk over to the table, pick up the book, and run away as fast as he could, but like a dream, he found himself moving in the opposite direction, towards the boys. Mr. Netterny had now taken one of the matches out of the box.

“Seven…Six…Five…”

“No, not this. This isn’t right!” He tried to tell himself, “Just grab the book! It’s easy!” but by then he was already on his knees, trying to decide which lovely cock he was going to suck first. He heard the match scrape the side of the box and crackle to life.

“Four…Three…Two…”

God, his cock was so hard. It had never been this hard before. He pawed at it with one of his hands while he started sucking on the cock to the left. Was it Marco’s? Bruno’s? It didn’t matter. He wanted cock—any cock—in him. He’d do anything for it.

“One…Zero.” Mr. Netterny finished. Out of the corner of his eye, Jeff saw him lower the match over the book. For the life of him, he couldn’t remember why that book was so important, he needed it, but he just couldn’t stop himself. The match dropped, and the book burst into flame. At the same time, Jeff felt a searing pain blaze through his head, making him scream, and crumble to the ground. It felt as though his mind was on fire, eating away at his thoughts and memories, everything that had been Jeff. He tried to hold onto something—anything—but everything was stripped away from him.

He writhed on the ground until the book was nothing but ash on the table, and Hal was little more than a quivering soul on the ground, wondering what had just happened to him. Mr. Netterny picked up the flask, knelt down next to Hal and helped him sit up, “Here, take a drink. You’ll feel better in no time,” he said, and raised the flask to Hal’s shaking lips, who drank down as much as he could.

“What…what happened?” Hal gasped, but Mr. Netterny just chuckled.

“Oh, I wouldn’t worry too much about that,” he said, then signaled Bruno to come around in front of Jeff, his dick still slick from where Hal had been sucking on it earlier. Almost instinctually, Hal opened his mouth and swallowed it to the hilt, moaning while he did so. Already, he was forgetting the pain from just moments before—and it felt almost as though it had happened to someone else entirely, but he still felt a lingering sense of unease. There was something which he needed, but what was it? Whatever it was, it couldn’t have been that important; what really mattered was this long, hot cock in his mouth. He got on his knees so he could get a better angle, and started running his tongue along the base of Bruno’s cock, making him moan.

“See? That’s much better. No more of that pesky academic drive or amassed knowledge. Now, all that really matters is sucking cock, right Hal? Come on, let’s get you into a position where Marco can play too,” Mr. Netterny said, and helped Hal stand up. He walked him over to the table, undoing his suspenders as they went, pulled down his pants, and pushed him over the table. Bruno came around to Hal’s head and started fucking his face again, while Marco came up behind him and started running his own cock up and down Hal’s crack. A moment later, he felt it push into his still open whole, and he felt utterly complete, plugged at both ends.

“Yeah, look at you, you fucking slut. Why don’t you show my boys some of those tricks you learned during your years sucking cock in rest stop bathrooms?” Out of the corner of his eye, he could see that Mr. Netterny had his own cock out and was jacking it wildly, with huge amounts of pipe smoke pouring from his nose and mouth, “God, I love turning all of you straight laced students into fucking pigs. It gets me so hot. You know Bruno here? He was a computer science major just yesterday, but now he can’t even type his name! Marco was a fucking brilliant psychology student, but now all he cares about is sex. Oh fuck, just watching you taking it from both ends—“ He moved closer to Hal’s head, and unloaded all over his hair, and then rubbed it in until it stuck in his matted hair.

From their panting, Hal could tell that Bruno and Marco were getting close as well. Hal started working overtime, tightening up his ass for Marco, and sucking harder on Bruno’s cock. This is what he was meant for. At nearly the same time, both of them blew their loads in his holes, while Hal felt his own cock shoot all over the floor, without even touching it. Panting, the two boys pulled out, and let Hal regain his bearings, stand up, and pull up his pants.

“Well, thanks for the fuck boys—you too, Mr. Netterny,” he said, and pulled the old man into a kiss that left Mr. Netterny weak in the knees. This was definitely one of his best. “Now, I gotta go get to my class. Those fuckers ain’t gonna learn how to drive a truck without my help, but maybe we can do this again sometime.” Hal grinned, pulled up his suspenders, and left the room, taking a healthy swig of whisky as he did. As he left, he fantasized about the students in his advanced trucking class which he was heading towards now. Most of them hadn’t showered in months (good trucker hygiene was part of their grade, after all) and today was their glory hole practical exam. Hal planned on being so full of cum by the end of the day that he wouldn’t be able to move. Well, maybe he would find his way back to Mr. Netterny’s office in the evening. He didn’t know why, but he felt like he owed the man a good, rough fuck. Hal would show him that he still knew how to use this old cock of his. With another grin, he lit up a cigar and headed over to the nearby parking lot. His students were already gathering together, and Hal’s mouth was watering already.

* * *