The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Big Bears on Campus

Episode 1:

In this episode: Two college roommates redefine their relationship.

This episode inspired by artwork by O’Melissokomos that can be found here.

Once again, as Ron lay in his bed, he wondered what had possessed him to go out and drink on a Sunday night. By the sunlight streaming through the window, he had already missed his morning statistics class, and judging by the headache now pounding in his head, he’d be missing the rest of his classes that day as well. There was something else bothering him too: he couldn’t remember how he had made it back to his room last night. Jared and Nate had convinced him to go to that frat party, and he remembered leaving the house late at night, but he hadn’t been that drunk. He seemed to remember some other things too. Some men in the woods on campus, a strange light, but then nothing. Maybe it had been a dream. He shrugged it off, and carefully sat up in bed, and but he noticed that his headache was fading already, and in its place, he felt energized. Energized and horny.

His roommate, Harry, was off in class, or at least not in the room, so Ron figured it was safe to jack off quickly. He went over to his closet, and started digging out his titty mags. After Harry found his last stash, he lectured Ron for half an hour and then shredded them, making Ron spend the next week rebuilding his collection. Harry, too put it concisely, was a bit of a prude. He didn’t party, didn’t drink, certainly didn’t have sex, and attended class religiously. Ron and Harry didn’t get along very well, and neither of them really understood how the school had ended up pairing them up together as roommates. Ron was thinking about rushing a frat just so he wouldn’t have to put up with Harry next semester. Ron finally pushed aside a pile of dirty laundry and found what he was looking for, the nondescript paper bag where he stored his porn. He pulled it out, opened it up, and said, “What the hell is all this shit?”

Where the latest issues of FHM and Maxim had been the day before, there were now magazines with titles like Bear, all of the covers depicting fat, hairy men in various states of undress. He threw the bag back into the closet in disgust. His first thought was that Harry had replaced them as a prank, but that just didn’t seem like something Harry would do. He would be more likely to throw them in the trash like he had before. It must have been Nate and Jared then, those assholes. Regardless, Ron didn’t feel like jacking off anymore (even though he was still horny) and decided to take care of the other need which had been nagging at him: breakfast.

He walked over to the jeans he had discarded on the floor the night before, and started to pull them on over his boxers, but they were harder to get on than usual, and he had to lie down on his bed and suck in his gut to get them buttoned. Ron assumed that he was just bloated after the night before, and rummaged around for a shirt, but all the one’s he tried on didn’t fit right either. Eventually, he dug up for an extra large shirt his mom had gotten him by accident and put that on instead. He was really glad Harry hadn’t been there to see him and his performance. He figured that his nights of partying and binge drinking were probably getting the best of him, and figured he might want to start going over to the school’s gym. His stomach growled loudly, startling Ron. He looked down at it, and thought that it even looked bigger, but he passed it off as nerves, and headed for the dining hall.

As he walked, he noticed something else strange, almost like he took up more space as he was walking. There was something strange about his gait too, but he couldn’t put his finger on it. The only word that came to mind to call it was that he was “lumbering.” It felt both natural, and very awkward, all at the same time, so he tried to ignore it. As he was walking, he passed one of the football linebackers on the path, and it was all he could do not to stop and stare at him as he walked past. From the hairy arms to the nice, round ass, Ron wanted all of it, and his mind was flooded with all of the things he wanted to do to it, with number one on the list fuck the guy’s ass until they both came.

Ron shook his head and tried to regain his composure. He had never fantasized about another guy like that, but the images wouldn’t stop going through his head, not to mention the fact that his erect dick and making his pants even tighter. He pulled down his shirt in an attempt to hide it, but found that the shirt which should have been too large for him almost didn’t cover the button on his jeans! Panic started to overtake Ron, and in a desperate need to rationalize, figured that his clothes must have shrunk when he washed them in the campus washers and dryers. That was the only explanation he could accept at the moment, and he hurried into the dining hall.

Inside, the smell of bacon and eggs made his stomach rumble again. He grabbed a tray, and asked for a double helping of everything, even though he had never eaten that much in his life. For some reason, he just needed food, and lots of it. He sat down at the first table he found empty, and started cramming his meal into his mouth in large forkfuls. Everything tasted way better than anything he had tasted before, and when he was finished with the entire plate, he found that, while he was satisfied, he could have eaten another helping just as big. Suddenly, he let out a loud belch, without even realizing he had done so, until all of the people at the tables near him turned around and stared at him, making him feel really embarrassed. “Uh…excuse me,” he mumbled, but it came out about an octave lower than he expected it to, and it caught him by total surprise. “Fuck, what is going on with me?” he said, ran his hand over the top of his head, and stared in disbelief at the shower of hair which fell away as he did.

In utter disbelief, Ron stumbled up from the table, and saw that the shirt which had just barely fit him half an hour ago was now even smaller, and rode up on his belly high enough to show off his belly button. He pulled at it in desperation, and then heard a rip come from his armpit, where he had torn the seam of the shirt wide open. There was no way he was going to get it to fit him, and that meant that something was seriously wrong. With all eyes in the dining area on him, he fled out the doors and ran back to his dorm room, hoping against hope that no one who knew him well would see him.

Luckily, he got back without being spotted, (though he had slowed down long enough to watch a cute cub walk by, imagining the boy on his knees and sucking his cock) but he was in for some additional surprises when he entered his room. The half of the room which had been his had been redecorated while he was gone. Instead of the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Calendar on the wall, a new calendar was hung with a picture of a hunky firefighter on it. Next to that, was a large flag colored in tans with a bear paw in the corner. Next to his TV there was a pile of DVDs with titles like “Bear Weekend” and “Muscleman Madness III”. The magazines he had thrown in the closet were now scattered across his bedside table, next to a mysterious box he had never seen before, but which his head called, “his humidor,” but he wasn’t entirely sure what that word meant. Even the clothes in his closet were different, or at least, not what he thought should be in there. A bunch of flannel shirts hung next to a collection of leather gear, and there several pairs of boots below them.

He had to figure out what was going on, but first, he had to get out of the clothes which were so tight, they were beginning to suffocate him. He tried to pull the shirt off, but he ended up just ripping it off of his body, revealing a thick pelt of fur which hadn’t been there that morning. He rubbed his hand through it, each fiber as soft as silk, and he let out a little moan. He was so goddamn horny! He yanked at his jeans, popping off the button and wreaking the zipper, so he could finally stroke his rock hard cock. However, his hand was really surprised at what it found, because he couldn’t even reach all the way around it with one hand, it was so big. He tried to get a good look at it, but his stomach had grown so much that he could barely see the dark red mushroom head over his new gut. He stepped out of his ruined jeans so he could walk over and look at himself in the mirror, where he saw that his dick must be at least eight inches long, and very thick. However, that wasn’t all that grew.

He now had a massive gut, but it was firm and muscular, not flabby, and there were two firm, fatty mounds on top of it, with meaty nipples poking out of them. His arms had exploded in size as well, and he wasn’t even sure he would be able to walk through a door straight on anymore, because his shoulders were so wide. Almost all of his hair had fallen out, leaving an empty, tan scalp, but he somehow had over the course of the morning grown a thick goatee without even noticing, which was speckled with gray. His mind didn’t know how to take it all in. It was all so new, and yet felt so comfortable and familiar that he couldn’t help but feel like this was the way things were supposed to be. While he stroked his dick, his other hand reached up and started playing with a nipple, and he let out a deep moan again, but something was missing. There was an itch in the back of his head, like there was something he had forgotten, and the image of the humidor leapt to his mind again.

Leaving the mirror, he walked back over to his bedside table, lifted the wooden lid, and found a large selection of short, thick cigars in the chest. He immediately realized that he had gone the entire morning without having his usual smoke! He picked one up, clipped the end, and puffed it into life with the lighter he always kept on the table as well. He took his first long inhale, and felt the bear in him grow even stronger. Part of his mind was still trying to fight it, the part of him that remembered that he had been a young college student just a few hours ago, not this massive hairy bear, but that part was diminishing by the moment. Rod lied down on his bed, and went back to stroking his massive dick while thumbing through one of the bear magazines. Before long the room was full of smoke, and the old Rod had disappeared from his mind completely. It was about then that Harry returned from class, opened the door, and said, “What is that smell? Is that smoke?” and then saw the fat, hairy man lying on his roommate’s bed, smoking a cigar, and was so shocked that he couldn’t say anything else.

“Well?” Ron said, when Harry didn’t do anything, “Shut the door boy! Can’t you see I’m naked?”

Harry wasn’t one to simply obey an order, especially not from some random man who had broken into his room, but the words carried a certain force which he couldn’t bring himself to go against, and he shut the door behind him. The entire scene for Harry was difficult to take in, and the amount of smoke in the air was making him lightheaded. Tons of questions were running through his mind, but he was having a hard time concentrating on any one of them. “Where was Ron? Who was this strange man, and what had he done to his room? And why was his dick so hard?

“Who…Who are you?” Harry finally managed to mumble, as he let his backpack fall to the floor.

“What are you, dumb? I’m your daddy, boy.” Ron said, and sat up on the edge of the bed, his dick still rock hard, “Now get over here and help me out with this. I ain’t got all day.”

The answer didn’t make any sense, but Harry also knew that he was right. But how could that be? It was getting harder and harder to think, and he was feeling hornier and hornier. It was too hard to think, it was easier to just obey, but that couldn’t be right, could it?

“I don’t want to ask you twice boy,” Rod said, allowing a bit of sternness to slip into his voice. He wasn’t really mad, but that cub of his could be so thick sometimes. Thinking wasn’t really his strong suit, but he was a damn good lay.

As soon as he heard the words, Harry felt a wave of guilt poor over him. “Yes sir, sorry sir,” he said as he rushed over, and his daddy pulled him into his lap. Harry could feel the hard cock running between his legs and rubbing against his balls, and he shuddered.

“There, isn’t that better?” Rod asked, as he pawed at his boy’s rock hard dick through his jeans, making him moan. By now, all of the questions had fled to the back of his mind. Harry just wanted to feel good, and a growing part of him wanted to please his daddy too. He loved his daddy.

Rod pulled Harry’s shirt off of him, and started toying with his nipples, and Harry thought that something was wrong. Where was his slim body? His hairless chest? In their place, was a sizable gut with two small man-tits sitting on top of it, covered by a layer of hair, though not nearly as much as his daddy. He hadn’t been chubby earlier, and certainly not this hairy, but it felt so good, there couldn’t be anything wrong with it. He wanted to touch his dick, but he hadn’t been told he could, and daddy was the only one who could touch it without permission. He could feel his daddy’s dick running along his ass crack, and it made him want it inside of him. He only felt really complete when his daddy was inside of him.

“I’ve been fantasizing about that ass of yours all morning boy. How about you take my cock for a ride?” Harry grinned and nodded, then pulled down his pants. Rod positioned his dick, already slick with precum, at his boy’s asshole, and Harry slowly lowered himself onto it, whimpering a little at its girth, but he’d taken it so many times before that he knew he could handle it. He wanted his daddy to be proud of him and his ass. When the entire shaft was up there, Ron pulled his boy close to him and whispered into his ear, “Why don’t you stroke that cock of yours for me boy? But don’t even think about cumming yet.” Harry was only too happy to oblige, the feel of his daddy’s cock throbbing inside of him was almost enough to make him want blow his load, but he knew it would be better if he waited. His daddy always knew best. Slowly, he began to ride it up and down, loving the feel of his belly bouncing in time with his movements. His daddy kept his hands on his boy’s nipples, rolling them between his fingers, and between all of the stimulation, Harry’s dick started dribbling precum uncontrollably onto the floor.

“Yeah, you like that cock up your ass? It makes you feel good doesn’t it? That’s the only time you cubs are happy, when you have a big bear cock up your ass. God you’re so hot, you make me want to cum just looking at you. Look at yourself in that mirror,” Rod said. Harry could see a young man wrapped in the arms of a much older one, but it was not a man he recognized. First of all, he was much fatter. Not like his daddy, but more like baby fat, with a good sized gut and a second chin. He had buzzed hair, and a goatee as well, and a few piercings of all things. There was a ring through his septum, and he also had a tattoo on his right tit which said “Daddy’s Boy”. He liked the way he looked, but still, there was another voice, somewhere deep inside of him which was shouting that this was all wrong. He wasn’t supposed to be dumb, or fat, or hairy, and he certainly wasn’t supposed to be letting himself get fucked by some random guy and be jacking off while it happened.

“Yeah, look at how hot you are, just begging to be fucked,” Rod said, and without pulling out, he stood up, turned them both around, and pushed his boy onto the bed, “And here, suck on this,” Ron said, and stuffed the half smoked cigar in Harry’s mouth, “I want to see you smoke while I fuck you.” Harry started puffing at the cigar, just like his daddy had taught him, and he heard Ron moan behind him as he started thrusting into Harry’s wide open ass, “Damn boy, this is going to have to be a fast one, because you have me so damn hot right now!” Ron only made it to two full length thrusts before he shot his load up his cub’s ass and collapsed on top of him, Harry still groaning with every pulse of the dick inside of him.

Ron eventually pushed himself up and pulled out, and Harry rolled over and sat up, still puffing on the cigar, and his own dick still rigid. Ron got down and front of him and started sucking at it, making his boy cry out in lust, and before long, he blew his load down his daddy’s throat.

“Damn, I love a good dose of cubcum,” Ron said, and kissed his boy, feeding him some of what was leftover in his mouth, which Harry accepted hungrily.

“That’s my boy,” he said, and Harry blushed, happy that he made his daddy proud, but they were interrupted by a loud rumble from Harry’s stomach. “Sorry daddy,” he said, “I guess it’s time for lunch.”

“Sounds like a plan to me,” Ron replied, “And afterwards, I’ll be ready to have another go at that ass of yours. Why don’t you get dressed, and we can go get something to eat, and give me my cigar back.”

“Can’t I just finish this one daddy? There’s only a little left…” Harry asked, and Ron laughed.

“At this rate, you’re going to be a big old cigar bear when you grow up,” Ron said, and Harry grinned, blowing out a cloud of smoke. He the overalls he had dropped earlier and pulled them on, without underwear of course, and slipped on his boots. Ron meanwhile pulled on a pair of jeans, and a muscle tank which stretched tightly over his gut, and revealed the forest of hair at the top of his chest. Before he left, he lit another cigar to tide him over during lunch. When he saw his cub waiting by the door, he growled at him, walked over and gave one of his nipples a tweak.

“I must have the hottest cub on this campus,” he said, making Harry blush again, and smacked his boy’s ass as they went through the door, leaving their old lives behind.

* * *