The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Betty Buckssome – Porn Star

Part 2

By pussy43

Becky hadn’t driven more than a mile from the theatre when she pulled over and burst into tears. She had become a slut and despised herself but the how and why of her transformation she could not fathom.

When she had confided to David, the squalid delusion she had of having sex with a number of bikers, he had assured her that the events she had just witnessed on screen were some sort of dream of the kind ensuing after years of repressing her sexual desires. Becky had wanted to believe that David was right because the alternative was all too sickening. That the episode with the bikers had been real was now plainly obvious. What Becky couldn’t comprehend was that she was seemingly capable of total dissociation such that the entire degrading experience had, for her, the feel of a dream or delusion rather than reality.

For sometime she sat staring at herself in the rear vision mirror. That her tears had ruined her makeup only served to make her more distraught.

Becky knew that David had a hand in her downfall but again she could not comprehend how and why.

David had brought change to her life. She remembered as if it were yesterday their first meeting in the park.

Becky was a thin dowdy looking librarian. Her face, while not ugly, had been described by many as plain. She had shoulder length mousy coloured hair and while thin, her body was pear shaped with her hip measurement being several inches larger than that of her smallish chest. Becky was on her lunch break. She was seated on the same bench she had always occupied during the hours of 12 noon and 1pm on weekdays. The librarian was making pretence at feeding the pigeons but her attention was as usual focused on a particularly amorous pair of young lovers who regularly fondled each other under the spreading bough of a Magnolia approximately 100 yards from Becky’s vantage point.

Becky had over time formed the opinion that the young woman was forward to the point of being easy. She, for example, offered little or no resistance on the occasions when the young man slipped his hand under the hem of her dress and massaged her buttocks, nor did she object to his sliding his hand up and down her inner thigh an activity he engaged in almost every time she parted her knees. Furthermore, the woman willingly locked lips with her partner at every opportunity and at times the she actually seemed to encourage the man’s kneading of her breasts.

Nonetheless, Becky returned every lunch hour to bear witness to the couple’s wantonness and although loathe to admit it, even to herself, Becky often arrived back at the library more than a little flushed with excitement. It was on one such occasion that she had literally bumped into David causing him to spill his coffee all over his white Versace business shirt. It was a good five minutes before Becky finally stopped apologising long enough for David to speak. Becky felt so guilty that she agreed almost without thinking to meet him at Dooley’s bar at 6 pm that evening. The librarian spent the afternoon chastising herself for being so careless and for having been so irresponsible as to agree to meet a man she barely knew. Becky had been so eager to extricate herself from the embarrassing situation she had created that she had not even ascertained David’s surname or telephone number. As a result, she had no way of withdrawing from her commitment to meet him.

Becky arrived at Dooley’s five minutes before the appointed time and quickly surveyed the bar. She was somewhat relieved when David was not to be seen and was turning to make her exit when he walked through the front door. Their eyes met and he smiled disarmingly. Becky had mixed emotions she admitted to herself that David was quite handsome, tall, dark, blue eyed and athletic looking but at the same time she was well outside her comfort zone and that made her very anxious. She smiled nervously in his direction as he said hello.

Despite her protests, David insisted on buying Becky a glass of red wine. Becky was by and large teetotal indulging in only the obligatory celebratory glass of champagne at events such as weddings and christenings. Still, the effect of her on glass of red wine came as a surprise. Almost immediately, she felt light headed and giddy. Her thought processes foggy, Becky excused herself stating that she felt unwell. David offered to drive her home. Becky wanted to resist the suggestion but David was insistent and, at that very moment, she seemed unwilling or unable to counter his insistence.

David wrapped one strong arm around Becky’s shoulders and walked her briskly to his waiting Silver Mercedes. The Mercedes’ leather upholstery, climate control and sound deadening made the short drive to Becky’s house cloud like.

David was charming, he walked Becky to her door and left without attempting to steal a kiss or take any other form of liberty. Before leaving, however, David sought from Becky a further commitment to take in a movie that very weekend. Again, Becky wanted to graciously decline the invitation but couldn’t find the appropriate words and discovered she was nodding her approval instead.

That weekend David treated Becky to a showing of Lady Chatterley’s Lover. Becky was mortified at the prospect but David seemed bound and determined and her resistance was short lived. The movie left Becky more than a little keyed up and she was sure every one of the patrons had noticed her blushes. Becky’s excitement failed to abate entirely on the journey home and without even hesitating she gave David a peck before closing the front door. Over the ensuing 48 hours Becky had the experienced the first of her wayward dreams. She had dreamt of becoming uncontrollably horny while stripping for David. That all the while David was calling her smutty names such as “slut, whore and bitch” only heightened her excitement. Ultimately the dream reached a crescendo with Becky so hungry for relief that she knelt down on all fours and begged David to take her doggie style.

Becky dismissed the entire episode as a fevered fantasy and did not dare raise it with David who continued with his charming persona whenever they were together.

The next Saturday David arrived on her door step. Becky wasn’t sure that she had invited him over, but he insisted that she had. Even more disconcerting to Becky was that she had apparently agreed to watch an “R” rated DVD with him.

The contents of the DVD left Becky in desperate need of a cold shower but David was slow to leave. As he approached the door Becky kissed him once more. This time, however, she allowed her lips to linger and she parted his with her tongue. On regaining her composure Becky almost slammed the door in her haste to reach the shower.

Despite remaining under the ice cold jets for almost 15 minutes, Becky again plunged into one of her wicked imaginings. Once more, David was the central figure. This time she was in the middle of a shower when the door bell rang. Becky answered the front door clad only in her pink satin bathrobe. The bathrobe clung tightly to her damp body displaying her every curve. On answering the front door she encountered David in a state of sexual animation made obvious by the bulge developing below his belt. Becky proceeded to lead him to the shower while David left a trail of clothes behind them. Upon reaching the shower David lathered her with soap from top to toe. The sensation of his hands gliding effortlessly across every inch of her body was more than Becky could stand. She pushed him away and burst from the cubicle before mounting her buttocks on the vanity unit. There she splayed her legs and waited for David to insert himself between her thighs. As soon as he had done so, she took hold of his shaft and pressed it to her waiting labia. David methodically thrust his pelvis against hers while she crossed her calves about the small of his back and dug her fingernails into his lats. Before long Becky was in ecstasy.

Subsequent to recovering herself, Becky telephoned David and described her fantasy to him. This was the first occasion on which David used the naughty girl’s dream rationalization. Becky gave it little credit. It was only after he a strenuously denied ever having sex with her that Becky relented. In fact, she became repentant having embarrassed herself and doubtless offended David. Becky was thankful when David, in the manner of the true gentleman he undoubtedly was, accepted her apologies with good grace.

On that Wednesday a mail order package arrived with a note from David. The contents of the package disgusted and yet aroused Becky. A “XXX” rated DVD, lubricant and an 8 inch silicon vibrator. Becky was sorely tempted to throw the lot in the garbage but for reasons she still couldn’t explain she sat and watched the DVD instead. On this first viewing, Becky only saw the first half of the DVD. Thereafter, she became gripped by another of her fantasies and was soon absorbed by the need to work the whirring vibrator in and out of her glisten pubic mound. The use of the lubricant had proved entirely unnecessary.

In the months that followed David’s presence in her life became less frequent and Becky’s behaviour became more peculiar. Becky spent more time and money on her collection of explicit DVD’s, she completely revamped her wardrobe showing a penchant for short, brightly coloured and tight fitting skirts together with equally colourful stockings. Perhaps even more telling, however, was her physical make over. Becky started with little make up which soon became more and more colourful and elaborate. She then moved to her hair with a change to peroxide blonde and a Brazilian styling of her pubes. The final touch came with breast implants sufficient to fill a D cup.

However, even more concerning for Becky was the continuing occurrence of her periods of dissociation. For example the morning she awoke clad only in a black lace thong stuffed full of $50 notes and with bruising on her buttocks following upon an evening of fantasizing that she was a lap dancer entertaining a patron who’s proclivity was spanking. There was also the occasion when she awoke to a pile of money on her dresser and a vagina so saw she could hardly walk. That experience followed on a hallucination in which Becky was a prostitute working the Valley precinct.

More tears began to trickle down Becky’s face, but the how and why of David’s deceit still eluded her. As she did her best to dry the tears which lingered upon her mascara stained cheeks, Becky concluded that assistance would be needed if she was ever to understand what had happened to her.

Becky had developed only one enduring friendship in her 27 years. Melanie Ferguson and Becky had roomed together while at university. They had been described by most as the female version of the odd couple. Melanie was a voluptuous, outgoing and worldly redhead who was studying law. They had a strange chemistry which seemed to work and the relationship had continued after their university days.

In recent times, however, Becky had seen little of Melanie. This hiatus had she believed been the result of the recent cancer death of Melanie’s father after which Melanie had thrown herself head long into her career. If, however, she were to be totally honest with herself, Becky had to admit that some of her recent behaviour and in particular the deepening of her relationship with David had also been factors in the pair drifting apart. Melanie despised David who she said gave her the creeps. She had also been more than a little put when Becky had ignored her pleas and proceeded with breast enlargement surgery without being able to provide Melanie with any real justification for the decision. Becky had felt unable to discuss her recent traumas with Melanie lest the young lawyer should indulge in a bit of the “I told you so” attitude to which she would be more than entitled. Becky was, however, desperately in need of assistance and while she may have to suffer through Melanie’s indignation Becky felt sure that Melanie would not turn her back on her.