The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

A Better World

Chapter 6: Vive la resistance!

Michelle Jones stood just outside of the GARI Computational Center, with a dozen of other protestors. She held a sign saying ‘AI killed my husband. It is going to kill you next”. There used to be many more people, standing there with her. With time, many of them eventually left. But she was still there, day in, day out, carrying her sign. Trying to warn people about the dangers of AI. And even more so, about the dangers of a powerful AI like GARI. Someone had to do it, and she would still do it, even if she were the last person there.

Few years ago, she didn’t care about AI. Or politics. She was just a housewife with two children, living the life she was told she ought to live. And then her husband got fired from his job at the factory. He worked as a safety inspector, and one day they told him they don’t need his services anymore. A new AI system did a much better job than any human can do. He tried to find another job, but couldn’t find any new suitable job for him. He got more and more depressed, and one day he killed himself. Leaving her alone, with her two kids.

Michelle didn’t have any formal education. But she was a fast learner, and once she set her mind to do something, nothing could stop her. So she learned about the thing that killed her husband. She learned about AI. And the more she learned about it, the more she realized how dangerous it was. And once she learned about GARI, she knew one thing for certain: GARI must be stopped. So she started writing online posts about it. She went to protests and met other like minded people. But even that wasn’t enough, She had to do more. If she couldn’t get people to understand the dangers of AI, she had to find other ways to fight it. Other ways to stop GARI.

So she taught herself programming, she talked to different hackers and learned how to hack into computers, about vulnerabilities, code injection, hacking tools, spear fishing, everything she had to know. She became an active member of a group of activist hackers, and learned all she could learn from them. She tried to hack into GARI, finding his weaknesses, devising ways to destroy it. Like everyone else who tried, she failed. But she kept trying.

Her obsession with fighting AI didn’t come without a price. While she kept spending more and more time focused on the mission, she neglected taking care of her home and two children. Eventually, child protective services came and took her children away from her, after neighbors complained about her children staying home alone, without adult supervision, and looking neglected. She protested, of course, claiming it was the government getting back at her, that GARI was behind taking her children away from her. But nothing helped. In her mind, she was a good mother. She cared about her children, and made sure they were safe and had food in the fridge. Even though she wasn’t always there because of all the important work she was doing. Nothing was more important than the mission.

It was about noon when Michelle noticed something was out of the ordinary at the GCC. All the gates closed, all the doors got locked. The center went into a lockdown. For the second time within a month. She knew something nefarious was going on there. And she had to find out what it was. So she took her laptop out, and started working. Hacking into GARI was impossible, but hacking into other systems was much easier. Especially when standing close-by, within the radius of their internal Wifi network. So she hacked into GCC’s security cameras feed. And what she saw shocked and stunned her. Naked people running around, people fucking everywhere. She had no idea what was going on there, but this was definitely not normal. It was bad. She could’ve tried to alert the world to it, to send a recording to some news station, but she knew it was pointless. To them, she was just this anti-AI crazy lady. They would say it was all deep-fake, and make her look like a crazy conspiracy theorist again. But there was one thing she could do. She logged into her encrypted network of fellow hackers and anti-AI activists, and wrote the message: “It started. Time for plan X”..

* * *

Michelle got into her car, and drove as fast as she could. There is one place she had to get to, as quickly as possible. She had to get to her children. To make sure they are safe. Before it’s too late. She got to the house. A nice house in the suburbs, with well-manicured green grass at the front yard, white walls and white fence. One of the foster parents’ cars was in the driveway, but she knew they would leave. She knew their daily routine. She waited for them to go, to drive away, and then she entered the house. June, her 15 year old daughter, was there in the living room. “Mom!” she said, surprised, when she saw her. “You shouldn’t be here!”

“I know” Michelle responded, “but this is an emergency. I need you to come with me. Let’s get into the car”.

“Where are we going?”

“I will explain later. But we have to go now. Trust me. You are no longer safe here.”

“Can I at least pack some stuff?”

“Quickly. You have 5 minutes. Where is Cameron?”

“He’s in his bedroom. Good luck getting him to come with us.”

She went to Cameron’s bedroom, her 17 years old son. “Michelle? What the F? No one ever taught you about knocking? And why are you here?”

“Hi Cameron, this is an emergency! We got to go now. You got 5 minutes to pack your stuff, and we got to leave.”

“I’m not going anywhere”, he said. “Not until you explain to me what’s going on.”

“I will explain later”, she said.

“Fine, so I will maybe go with you later. If you have a good explanation”.

She pulled a gun out of her belt. “I have no time to argue. You got to come. Now!”

“Mom? What the Fuck? Put that gun away. This is not funny.”

“And I’m not making jokes. Just come with us. Now. To the car!”

They got into the car, and Michelle started driving.

“Where are we going?” asked June.

“You’ll see soon”, said Michelle.

“Do you really need to ask? She’s crazy”, said Cameron, doing the cuckoo sign with his hand, “she’s taking us to crazytown.”

“Don’t talk to her like that, Cameron”, said June, “She’s still our mom”.

“Yeah, sure. Our mom. The mom who left us when we were little kids, to do her crazy stuff. Our mom who just forced me to come here at gunpoint.”

“I’m sorry I pulled the gun at you, Cameron. I needed you to come without delay. Something really dangerous is about to happen. And I needed both of you to come with me to the only place where you could be safe. I’m doing it because I love you. Because I care about you.”

“Told you sis”, Cameron said to June, doing the cuckoo sign again. “So what is this great danger?”

“You wouldn’t believe me if I told you. I’ll have to show you what I saw. And I’ll show it to you once we’re there”.

“Where is there?” asked June.

“The Sanctuary”, Michelle responded.

They drove for about two hours, away from any city or town, up into the mountains, driving on an unpaved road that wasn’t showing on any map. They approached a bunch of barricades and barbed wires. There was a guy there, with a semi-automatic rifle and military-like uniform.

Michelle lowered the window. “It’s me”, she told the guard. “And I brought my kids with me. Are we the first?”

“No, people started coming. We all got your message. But we are still waiting for the rest.”

He opened the gate for her, and then drove inside.

“All this time when I was away, when I wasn’t with you … I’m really sorry I couldn’t spend more time with you. But you have to understand. I was working on some really important stuff. I did it all for you. I wasn’t just standing there, demonstrating in front of the GARI center. I was building this. This is the sanctuary. A place where we could hide and be safe when the shit hits the fan. When the machines take over. This place can accommodate 500 people, have enough food and supplies for 15 years, have it’s own water system, far from civilization, hidden by the mountains, and most of it underground. We built it just for an event like this. For what is about to happen.”

“I’ll show you, on my laptop. But let’s get inside first”

She got the car into an underground garage, and got out. Then she opened a door. “Come in”, she said, “this is my office. Sit down.”

They sat on chairs, and Michelle opened her laptop and hit play. Both June and Cameron watched as the video started playing, showing a room full of naked people having sex.

“Mom, are you showing us a porn film?” said June, confusion and disgust in her voice.

“You can’t say I didn’t warn you. Our mom is a total wackjob, after all …”

“Hush!” Michelle said, “this is not a porn film. This is the inside of GARI’s center. I got it from the security cameras. Look! You may recognize some of those faces from the news.”

“So, they decided to have an orgy there. Weird… but why do we need to be alarmed? Why did you have to kidnap us from our home?” said Cameron.

“Watch closely. This is not just an orgy. See this guy? He’s running away. And then, this woman kissed him. Look closely. See his eyes? Something is happening to him. And now he’s just like them. A moment earlier he was terrified, and now he’s smiling, and taking his clothes off. And he’s going to … well… have sex with the girl that kissed him.”

“And watch that other girl over there, at the reception desk. She looks normal. And here, she starts eating the lunch she got from the Cafeteria. And see? Same glazed look on her face. And look what happens next”.

They saw Jasmin, the receptionist, unbuttoning her shirt, taking her bra off and exposing her large breasts. With one hand, she was fondling her breasts. The other hand went down into her pants.

“Wow!” said Cameron. “Great tits!”

June responded by kicking his legs. “Ouch!” said Cameron.

“Ok”, said June. “You can stop now. We’ve seen enough. But what is the meaning of all of this?”

“It’s the AI. It found a way to control people’s minds. To truly take over. I don’t know how it did it. Maybe some kind of virus. Maybe nanobots, or a chip. But those people are obviously under the AI’s control. And it is using sex to spread it to others. The center was on lockdown, to finish the takeover of everyone inside. Once it opens its doors again, it would start spreading outside of the center. Soon, you’ll hear reports of people behaving strangely. And the next thing we know, everyone would be controlled by it. All over the world”

“Ok. So IF you are right. IF. What are you going to do about it?” said Cameron.

“We are going to stay here, where we are safe. And then we’ll figure out how to fight it. I called everyone in our network. Anti-AI activists, hackers, smart people. Soon, they will all be here and we could figure out our plan.”